PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Fmcane
21-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Bros !
In Orchard Towers in the third floor there's a shop where they sell BDSM equipment, acoording to the Singapore Yahoo Ads, they can also offer BDSM services through appointments. I once went to the shop in theevening but it was closed. However, I confirmed it is a sex BDSM paraphernalia shop.
What BroImom says is true, there's certain pros (HC) who can offer fetish services. Pauline , who runs a Tui Na near immigration provides service using vibrator on her.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=419874&postcount=3

Similar :rolleyes:

corm
21-04-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=419874&postcount=3

Similar :rolleyes:

So which country are these females from?

johndalton
21-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi all bros here,

something out of the topic, which website do you all visit to download femdom movies like yapoo market, maniac world, english mansion etc etc when free.

TQ

Miami
22-04-2013, 12:10 AM
anyone tried this mistress in adpost can provide forums and feedbacks?

SGD500 2HRS ( NON - NEGOTIABLE ) - I do not host. Condos/Hotels.

38F,172CM,78KG BBW DOMINATRIX. Local Eurasian mixed of dutch, indo and chinese..a big girl.

I am only into REAL SUBMISSIVE MEN who loves some pain and tease and great play.

Sessions may include cuffs, blindfolds, strap on, toys, body worship, facesitting, etc etc...If u want friendship, GET LOST!

U must be at least 29yo and above, a real submissive male, meaty, preferably EXPAT - NO INDIANS/MALAYS, open-minded, loves kink, clean, disease-free, shaven below and healthy.

To make an appt at least 2hrs in advance, SMS your Name, Age, Race, Height, Sub Experience, quote adpost to:

+65 81124703 - SMS ONLY!
NO PROPER INTRO, NO REPLY! No Calls! NO IDIOTS AND TIME WASTERS.

Ms Shannon

SomeJokingZebra
22-04-2013, 01:34 PM
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1789064/details.htm according to craigslist, she also does FL.

Scammer

What I got is a SMS from another number, that he is going to expose me to my company :(

mystogan
22-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Scammer

What I got is a SMS from another number, that he is going to expose me to my company :(

Ya - I'm not even engaging her for sex and I got another sms number that he/she is making a police report against me for engaging services of an underage girl. Cmon - this mistressalicemei had indicated her age as 18 years old on collarme with her contact number and how would we know she is underage.

I dont think she is real - gotta be some asses trying to scare the shit out of us OR her mobile is confiscated and if handed over to police then those who have sms her before will kena liao lor....

vmtech
22-04-2013, 03:21 PM
thx for ur wishes bro. yeah every session with her she let me try different level. last session I have tried her ball bustings which I like it so much. not into bloody blusting but just to make me suffer certain level of pain without affecting any damage. thats why I love my mistress.

Bro, any idea where kathy went ? change my sim and accidentlay threw aaway the simcard before backup contacts lol

SomeJokingZebra
22-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Ya - I'm not even engaging her for sex and I got another sms number that he/she is making a police report against me for engaging services of an underage girl. Cmon - this mistressalicemei had indicated her age as 18 years old on collarme with her contact number and how would we know she is underage.

I dont think she is real - gotta be some asses trying to scare the shit out of us OR her mobile is confiscated and if handed over to police then those who have sms her before will kena liao lor....

If no sex then no problem.
Police won't SMS you if the mobile is confiscated by them

mystogan
22-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Really meh? my guts tell me they might do an investigation lor. Anyway - I have not done anything to her at all.

TomCatAli
22-04-2013, 04:00 PM

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

otherOne
22-04-2013, 04:14 PM

That's why, I saw such a hot pic, do reverse google img search. Turns out she/he or whatever scammer is just using the pics of a japanese race queen. :mad:

totolim
22-04-2013, 06:21 PM
No need to worry if you have not met up with her. Nothing wrong with SMSing and asking about services and prices.

If no sex then no problem.
Police won't SMS you if the mobile is confiscated by them

dell_lee_2003
22-04-2013, 06:51 PM
yeah bro.. just sms will not have any problem as they will not bother you. only if engage service then need to worry. anyway we play safe and we never or never intend do anything to underage girl. we play with law.

blacknyellow
22-04-2013, 09:48 PM
Hello Bro's,

As a gentle reminder, Mistress Sayako humiliation, torture & whipping of Singapore slaves commences next Tuesday 30th April. Here is her itinerary:

From April 30th to May 4th:

Mistress Sayako will do sessions in Tanjong Pagar.

From May 5th to May 11th: 

Mistress Sayako will do sessions around Singapore River.

Her booking agent will no longer take calls after she gets completely booked. If you had tried to schedule an appointment with Mistress Sayako in the past while she was traveling, but you had not gotten hold of her booking agent, you called after she got completely booked. Try to call and schedule a session as early as possible this time. 

Phone: 65 8501 3675 -- Will be active from April 30th 
Phone: 646 387 6590 -- USA number, Active always 
Email: [email protected]

Have fun Bro's!

B'n'Y

SomeJokingZebra
22-04-2013, 10:26 PM
yeah bro.. just sms will not have any problem as they will not bother you. only if engage service then need to worry. anyway we play safe and we never or never intend do anything to underage girl. we play with law.

If got intercourse then got problem....

Without it is no issue ie not against the law

wujifoot
23-04-2013, 12:30 AM
If got intercourse then got problem....

Without it is no issue ie not against the law

Why don't we sabo the prick/pussy back by passing the collarme link to the police, and telling the authority that these jokers are into blackmail

SomeJokingZebra
23-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Why don't we sabo the prick/pussy back by passing the collarme link to the police, and telling the authority that these jokers are into blackmail

My exact same thoughts

But why not an indirect route

I saw this link asking for sex... Is it allowed?

mystogan
23-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Thanks bros for your assurance. Fark that asshole doing all these time wasting shit scams. Good that I have his/her number now.

dell_lee_2003
23-04-2013, 08:03 AM
bros. why dont we list out the second number here so that everyone will aware off.

mystogan
23-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Sure to assist - his/her other number is +65 8405 2493

mystogan
23-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi all bros here,

something out of the topic, which website do you all visit to download femdom movies like yapoo market, maniac world, english mansion etc etc when free.

TQ

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/

Best free femdom clips site for me :) enjoy bros

totolim
23-04-2013, 01:03 PM
Www.humiliation.me

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/

Best free femdom clips site for me :) enjoy bros

blacknyellow
23-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Www.humiliation.me

www.femdomempire.com

There is one clip featuring Goddess Lexi whipping a slave's back to bloody shreds. After the severe whipping she then decides to get a tub of salt and rub the salt grains into the bloody wounds of the poor slave.

How nasty & sadistic can you get?????

Lol!!!

B'n'Y

otherOne
24-04-2013, 01:45 PM
www.femdomempire.com

There is one clip featuring Goddess Lexi whipping a slave's back to bloody shreds. After the severe whipping she then decides to get a tub of salt and rub the salt grains into the bloody wounds of the poor slave.

How nasty & sadistic can you get?????

Lol!!!

B'n'Y

That is way to hard for me.

dell_lee_2003
24-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Bro Which would you recommend for a session out of Miss Kathy or Keiko if you had to pick one?
bro. what will u engaging. both are very nice mistresses. I think u shd ask those two mistresses both and whoever accepting u go for it. u won't regret. 1st session is always understanding of slave mistress need. always prepare for what u want to do and let her know in advance.

SomeJokingZebra
24-04-2013, 04:25 PM

Did somebody make a report?

tristan683
24-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Keiko, Luna and Kathy - who is the hottest mistress in Singapore?

dell_lee_2003
24-04-2013, 08:09 PM
all three are hot in their own way.. I really hope three of them join forces and have 3 full hour torture session to me. :) I am dreaming. it will cost more than thousand..

blacknyellow
24-04-2013, 08:32 PM
all three are hot in their own way...

Dear Bro dell_lee_2003,

10 out of 10 for that answer. You should work in Diplomatic Services!!!! :)

Mistress Keiko is mixture of Singaporean Chinese & Japanese.

Mistress Luna is local Singaporean Chinese.

Both slim, Keiko has longer hair than Luna. Both in their 20s. Keiko likes her strap on. Luna enjoys dishing out pain.

Both Mistress Keiko & Mistress Luna are both pretty & genuine women.

I have never had any interaction with Mistress Kathy, but from what I read she sounds like another pretty mistress! :)

B'n'Y

corm
24-04-2013, 08:41 PM
So is Mistress Kathy still in spore currently?

doctor sex
24-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Got this email from Keiko:
Hi there,
I have gotten a job offer and will be relocating to another country end of May, if you would like one last session (or 2? ;)) do let me know. Available dates start 25April-29April, 3rdMay-26May.

If you have gotten dominated by me before, I hope you have one more session with me, just for goodbyes :)
Extra punishment if you're new and haven't gotten punished by me before ;)

Either way, thank you so much for keeping my love for SM alive. xx

totolim
24-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Met Kathy before but did not session with her.

She is young 20s, Viet, and a model. She appears in some local magazines before. So she's a good looker. Guys will not be disappointed with her appearance. Some of her hot model photos are on her Facebook account

Dear Bro dell_lee_2003,

10 out of 10 for that answer. You should work in Diplomatic Services!!!! :)

Mistress Keiko is mixture of Singaporean Chinese & Japanese.

Mistress Luna is local Singaporean Chinese.

Both slim, Keiko has longer hair than Luna. Both in their 20s. Keiko likes her strap on. Luna enjoys dishing out pain.

Both Mistress Keiko & Mistress Luna are both pretty & genuine women.

I have never had any interaction with Mistress Kathy, but from what I read she sounds like another pretty mistress! :)

B'n'Y

copymark
25-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Kathy is really hot. No doubt. She's a model and appeared on tv dramas too.
I'm glad to have brought her into this :)
She's a real cock tease too

dell_lee_2003
25-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Kathy is really hot. No doubt. She's a model and appeared on tv dramas too.
I'm glad to have brought her into this :)
She's a real cock tease too

yo bro.. correct. when I was with her, my penis non stop hardon until she let me cum and only after bath it went soft. so definitely she is a real mistress that can really make the slave hunger more.

sames go to Mistress Keiko and she really know how to treat slave and especially the kick and the denial making me her slave forever. now she is leaving so I am a bit sad. one day I will go to my 1st Mistress Kathy too. hope she is still accept me as her slave. Her feet is very nicely pedi and even seeing can make a good cum. keiko feet is quite soft and the whole feet inside is the best moment. sometime I have to ask mistress to just gag me for 5mim without taking out.

cum = exploded like volcano

sgdiscreethunk
27-04-2013, 10:40 AM
Scammer

Hi, to share my experience too.
I did not sms, but wrote to her twice in cm.
This is what I received.

"mistressalicemei on 4/20/13 at 9:18 AM:

hi i'm a financial dom"

I guessed that is what happened.
To share, I even suspect that person is a guy.
Noted the loose use of dom instead of domme.

dell_lee_2003
27-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi, to share my experience too.
I did not sms, but wrote to her twice in cm.
This is what I received.

"mistressalicemei on 4/20/13 at 9:18 AM:

hi i'm a financial dom"

I guessed that is what happened.
To share, I even suspect that person is a guy.
Noted the loose use of dom instead of domme.
I think it is better not to bother him/her/him&her a gay.
lets continue to serve for the real mistresses like Kathy, Keiko, and etc.

blacknyellow
30-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Hello Bro's

Today is a very special day....why?

Because Mistress Sayako is coming to Singapore today! :) (This feels like Christmas Day!)

She informs me that she has some new toys with her along with a "killer pair of leather boots". I can't wait to lick the soles & stiletto heels of those boots.

Details of Mistress Sayako's visit are as follows:

From April 30th to May 4th:

Mistress Sayako will do sessions in Tanjong Pagar:

From May 5th to May 11th:

Mistress Sayako will do sessions around Singapore River.

Her booking agent will no longer take calls after she gets completely booked. If you had tried to schedule an appointment with Mistress Sayako in the past while she was traveling, but you had not gotten hold of her booking agent, you called after she got completely booked. Try to call and schedule a session as early as possible this time.

Phone: 65 8501 3675 -- Will be active from April 30th
Phone: 646 387 6590 -- USA number, Active always
Email: [email protected]

Have fun Bro's!

Black 'n' Yellow

vmtech
30-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Met Kathy before but did not session with her.

She is young 20s, Viet, and a model. She appears in some local magazines before. So she's a good looker. Guys will not be disappointed with her appearance. Some of her hot model photos are on her Facebook account

I wonder if Kathy is still around providing her services?
can someone kind enough to pass me her contacts again? as i lost my sim card

ydgduo
01-05-2013, 07:10 AM
Tokyo cops crack whip in fight vs. vice

TOKYO (TR) – A leather-clad female physically punishing a compliant male into erotic bliss is the usual image one conjures for BDSM, or bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Yet, to spend a Sunday afternoon with the ladies on the roster of La Siora, a high-end club based in Shinjuku, is to realize that the proper delivery of the craft’s techniques involves much more than wanton, grip-it-and-rip-it whipping.

A dominatrix, or mistress, must be proficient in handling a wide range of equipment, be able to read the body language of a “slave,” and ensure sanitary conditions at all times. But perhaps the greatest challenge involves the law.

Up until last year, La Siora, which opened in 1997, served its clientele out of an apartment building in Yoyogi, Shibuya Ward. Last April, a violation of the Law Regulating Adult Entertainment Businesses occurred during a session in which a dominatrix gave a 29-year-old male customer a sexual service not involving intercourse but still illegal given the in-house business arrangement and the club’s registration as deri heru (or delivery health, meaning an out-call service). The police, who made three arrests, had allegedly been alerted to the incident by nearby residents complaining of noise emanating from behind the closed doors.

“I didn’t know that the hand of a dominatrix and that of a slave were considered to be different under the law,” says Rie Asagiri, director of La Siora, during an interview at a Shinjuku coffee shop. Since La Siora would have been on safe legal ground had the slave been pleasuring himself, she adds, “The line of legality is fuzzy.”

The charges were eventually dropped due to complications over exactly who was renting the premises. La Siora has since moved to servicing customers on a dispatch basis inside hotel rooms as law enforcement in Tokyo increasingly puts the squeeze on adult activities.

In the notorious red-light district of Kabukicho, located slightly east of Shinjuku Station, police authorities have been relentless in an ongoing crackdown. The adult-entertainment law, enacted in 1948, was revised three years ago, an action that made it easier to shut illicit clubs, bars and pink parlors. Many insiders in the adult industry believe the increased scrutiny is due to Tokyo’s push for the 2016 Olympics.

As a result, many underground businesses are changing their practices to conform to the increased scrutiny rather than risk running afoul of the law.

Sex-trade publisher Creators Company Connection prints Deri Heru Manzoku, a magazine with ads for girls who can be ordered by phone or via the Internet. Chairman Hiroharu Kimura, whose office is just north of Kabukicho, explains: “The number of legally run deri heru operations has recently increased because of the crackdown on illegally operated brick-and-mortar sex shops. Shop managers have chosen legality over illegality.” (It should be noted that “illegality” refers to prostitution and “legality” to non-coital acts, which are permissible.)

Though certainly seductive in nature, La Siora is not a sex operation, Rie adamantly explains. Domination by the female with no nudity, oral sex or intercourse is the only possibility, but special supplementary services are available, as was made clear in the Yoyogi incident. The general approach, however, parallels the developments in the deri-heru trade.

Later that same Sunday at La Siora’s headquarters, an apartment inside a mansion off Yasukuni-dori, Rie was fielding phone calls from potential clients seeking reservations with her stable of roughly a dozen girls, each possessing varying specialties and experience.

Rie is the queen of La Siora. Confident and articulate, the slim, bisexual 43-year-old, dressed in purple fishnet stockings and a frilly black dress, asks callers about suitable times and the types of girls they are seeking.

BDSM is a consensual mix of violence and eroticism that breaks down the walls between fantasy and reality, a practice that Rie thinks is free form and open to everyone. “BDSM is a way of communicating with people,” offers Rie, whose last name “Asagiri,” or morning fog, is a performing name. “The most important thing for a dominatrix is to meet the customer’s fantasy.”

In Japan, historians trace modern forms of BDSM to nonsexual torture levied during the Sengoku Period (1467-1568), a time of near continual upheaval and wars. Then, in 1742, the Tokugawa government sanctioned various types of public punishment and torture, with whipping and suspension among them.

Rie started as a freelance dominatrix in Nagoya 15 years ago, but she wanted a bigger challenge so she came to Tokyo and started La Siora.

Over the course of a typical evening, Rie’s charges will arrive to pack up suitcases with gear (colorful ropes, hoods, head harnesses, mouth gags and various limb-spreaders) and venture off to meet a client inside a cafe situated at the east edge of Kabukicho. From there, the pair will move to a hotel room, often a love hotel, previously reserved by the customer.

Most of the club’s 70 weekly patrons are Japanese, but about a dozen are foreign. Women, too, are occasional clients. Occupations tend toward the well-heeled, with doctors and lawyers being common.

The change in protocol has not altered La Siora’s basic business plan. Its Web page includes detailed information in both Japanese and English about available services, which require membership registration. For first-time customers, a questionnaire asks about wardrobe preferences for the mistress (perhaps black lingerie, garters or high-heeled boots), particular erogenous zones, favored fetishes and any desired activities, such as caning, candle waxing and a gender switch (wigs provided).

Prices are not inexpensive and begin at 20,000 yen for 70 minutes and move on upward for multiple mistresses and additional time. Included in this fee are the costumes and many of the above- mentioned options.

Hygiene is also crucial. “It is a sin for a dominatrix to not know sanitation and safety,” Rie says. After performances, everything is sterilized at the office — from the tips of the boots to the snake whips.

The small apartment in Yoyogi is also the location for much of the girls’ training, which does not extend beyond the basics. Simple tying, yes, but elaborate details are left up to the trainee.

“If I teach too much, it crushes the personality of the dominatrix,” Rie explains. “It really depends on experience. If you improve your insight, your skill as a dominatrix will increase.”

Mai, dressed in a single-piece black dress, is primarily an instructor and assistant. She believes that perceiving just what it is the slaves wants is almost an art form.

“It is not just language, but body language,” she says. To explain, Rie then gets onto her knees on the office carpet. “Nonverbal communication is important, such as watching the movement of the slave’s hands, feet and eyes. If the slave says ‘it feels good,’ yet his hands are stiff,” the director says, hunching over, “then it is not right. Many times people will try too hard to feel good. Then it becomes a restriction.”

In spite of not being exhaustive, training crucially covers the prevention of accidents. Mai indicates that common mistakes at early stages of apprenticeship, which can extend from weeks to months, include a rope pulled too tight upon a nerve — a painful situation that could result in a hospital visit.

“But if you know where to put the rope or look carefully enough,” she says, “you would know before there is a problem.”

Yet in the current enforcement environment, the La Siora staff is wondering if even basic BDSM tasks could be considered criminal. “It has been a shock to our business,” she says of the police activities. “We are shaken and have become afraid to perform tying.”

Entertainment quarters like Shinjuku and Roppongi have no shortage of clubs offering BDSM performances, but Rie is concerned about the future of this subculture, saying that the random nature of the clampdown is a concern. She relates that the police occasionally make checkup phone calls to inquire about her new business arrangement.

“BDSM is a form of entertainment passed along through the years as an oral tradition,” she says. “Of course, there are textbooks, but mouth to mouth is the best way. The problem is that I am afraid that it will now disappear.”

blacknyellow
01-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Tokyo cops crack whip in fight vs. vice

TOKYO (TR) – A leather-clad female physically punishing a compliant male into erotic bliss is the usual image one conjures for BDSM, or bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Yet, to spend a Sunday afternoon with the ladies on the roster of La Siora, a high-end club based in Shinjuku, is to realize that the proper delivery of the craft’s techniques involves much more than wanton, grip-it-and-rip-it whipping.

A dominatrix, or mistress, must be proficient in handling a wide range of equipment, be able to read the body language of a “slave,” and ensure sanitary conditions at all times. But perhaps the greatest challenge involves the law.

Up until last year, La Siora, which opened in 1997, served its clientele out of an apartment building in Yoyogi, Shibuya Ward. Last April, a violation of the Law Regulating Adult Entertainment Businesses occurred during a session in which a dominatrix gave a 29-year-old male customer a sexual service not involving intercourse but still illegal given the in-house business arrangement and the club’s registration as deri heru (or delivery health, meaning an out-call service). The police, who made three arrests, had allegedly been alerted to the incident by nearby residents complaining of noise emanating from behind the closed doors.

“I didn’t know that the hand of a dominatrix and that of a slave were considered to be different under the law,” says Rie Asagiri, director of La Siora, during an interview at a Shinjuku coffee shop. Since La Siora would have been on safe legal ground had the slave been pleasuring himself, she adds, “The line of legality is fuzzy.”

The charges were eventually dropped due to complications over exactly who was renting the premises. La Siora has since moved to servicing customers on a dispatch basis inside hotel rooms as law enforcement in Tokyo increasingly puts the squeeze on adult activities.

In the notorious red-light district of Kabukicho, located slightly east of Shinjuku Station, police authorities have been relentless in an ongoing crackdown. The adult-entertainment law, enacted in 1948, was revised three years ago, an action that made it easier to shut illicit clubs, bars and pink parlors. Many insiders in the adult industry believe the increased scrutiny is due to Tokyo’s push for the 2016 Olympics.

As a result, many underground businesses are changing their practices to conform to the increased scrutiny rather than risk running afoul of the law.

Sex-trade publisher Creators Company Connection prints Deri Heru Manzoku, a magazine with ads for girls who can be ordered by phone or via the Internet. Chairman Hiroharu Kimura, whose office is just north of Kabukicho, explains: “The number of legally run deri heru operations has recently increased because of the crackdown on illegally operated brick-and-mortar sex shops. Shop managers have chosen legality over illegality.” (It should be noted that “illegality” refers to prostitution and “legality” to non-coital acts, which are permissible.)

Though certainly seductive in nature, La Siora is not a sex operation, Rie adamantly explains. Domination by the female with no nudity, oral sex or intercourse is the only possibility, but special supplementary services are available, as was made clear in the Yoyogi incident. The general approach, however, parallels the developments in the deri-heru trade.

Later that same Sunday at La Siora’s headquarters, an apartment inside a mansion off Yasukuni-dori, Rie was fielding phone calls from potential clients seeking reservations with her stable of roughly a dozen girls, each possessing varying specialties and experience.

Rie is the queen of La Siora. Confident and articulate, the slim, bisexual 43-year-old, dressed in purple fishnet stockings and a frilly black dress, asks callers about suitable times and the types of girls they are seeking.

BDSM is a consensual mix of violence and eroticism that breaks down the walls between fantasy and reality, a practice that Rie thinks is free form and open to everyone. “BDSM is a way of communicating with people,” offers Rie, whose last name “Asagiri,” or morning fog, is a performing name. “The most important thing for a dominatrix is to meet the customer’s fantasy.”

In Japan, historians trace modern forms of BDSM to nonsexual torture levied during the Sengoku Period (1467-1568), a time of near continual upheaval and wars. Then, in 1742, the Tokugawa government sanctioned various types of public punishment and torture, with whipping and suspension among them.

Rie started as a freelance dominatrix in Nagoya 15 years ago, but she wanted a bigger challenge so she came to Tokyo and started La Siora.

Over the course of a typical evening, Rie’s charges will arrive to pack up suitcases with gear (colorful ropes, hoods, head harnesses, mouth gags and various limb-spreaders) and venture off to meet a client inside a cafe situated at the east edge of Kabukicho. From there, the pair will move to a hotel room, often a love hotel, previously reserved by the customer.

Most of the club’s 70 weekly patrons are Japanese, but about a dozen are foreign. Women, too, are occasional clients. Occupations tend toward the well-heeled, with doctors and lawyers being common.

The change in protocol has not altered La Siora’s basic business plan. Its Web page includes detailed information in both Japanese and English about available services, which require membership registration. For first-time customers, a questionnaire asks about wardrobe preferences for the mistress (perhaps black lingerie, garters or high-heeled boots), particular erogenous zones, favored fetishes and any desired activities, such as caning, candle waxing and a gender switch (wigs provided).

Prices are not inexpensive and begin at 20,000 yen for 70 minutes and move on upward for multiple mistresses and additional time. Included in this fee are the costumes and many of the above- mentioned options.

Hygiene is also crucial. “It is a sin for a dominatrix to not know sanitation and safety,” Rie says. After performances, everything is sterilized at the office — from the tips of the boots to the snake whips.

The small apartment in Yoyogi is also the location for much of the girls’ training, which does not extend beyond the basics. Simple tying, yes, but elaborate details are left up to the trainee.

“If I teach too much, it crushes the personality of the dominatrix,” Rie explains. “It really depends on experience. If you improve your insight, your skill as a dominatrix will increase.”

Mai, dressed in a single-piece black dress, is primarily an instructor and assistant. She believes that perceiving just what it is the slaves wants is almost an art form.

“It is not just language, but body language,” she says. To explain, Rie then gets onto her knees on the office carpet. “Nonverbal communication is important, such as watching the movement of the slave’s hands, feet and eyes. If the slave says ‘it feels good,’ yet his hands are stiff,” the director says, hunching over, “then it is not right. Many times people will try too hard to feel good. Then it becomes a restriction.”

In spite of not being exhaustive, training crucially covers the prevention of accidents. Mai indicates that common mistakes at early stages of apprenticeship, which can extend from weeks to months, include a rope pulled too tight upon a nerve — a painful situation that could result in a hospital visit.

“But if you know where to put the rope or look carefully enough,” she says, “you would know before there is a problem.”

Yet in the current enforcement environment, the La Siora staff is wondering if even basic BDSM tasks could be considered criminal. “It has been a shock to our business,” she says of the police activities. “We are shaken and have become afraid to perform tying.”

Entertainment quarters like Shinjuku and Roppongi have no shortage of clubs offering BDSM performances, but Rie is concerned about the future of this subculture, saying that the random nature of the clampdown is a concern. She relates that the police occasionally make checkup phone calls to inquire about her new business arrangement.

“BDSM is a form of entertainment passed along through the years as an oral tradition,” she says. “Of course, there are textbooks, but mouth to mouth is the best way. The problem is that I am afraid that it will now disappear.”

Bro, this article was issued 4 years ago in 2009. It's fairly old news.
Nevertheless, I think these authorities can make a huge error in trying to outlaw bdsm. Such policies makes the slaves hungrier for sessions!

totolim
01-05-2013, 06:37 PM
For the 3 bros who got their sessions with Mistress Murasaki tomorrow, u guys are very very lucky to get the slot.

Have fun

blacknyellow
02-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Hello Bro's,

A quick update to inform you that Mistress Sayako is now in Singapore. She is based near Tanjong Pagar & can be contacted on + 65 8501 3675.

She has brought many toys & outfits with her including a few pairs of leather thigh high "killer" boots & a leather bullwhip.

Have fun brothers!!!

B'n'Y

dell_lee_2003
02-05-2013, 12:29 PM
The way Mistress Keiko trained me during monthly session make me become the slave of every beautiful and stunning woman in the whole world.

today I saw one pretty woman with open toe very high heel. I am stalking behind her to see her stunning feet and smelling her body perfume ador. She is so fair and so nice figure. I wonder she notice it that I am stalking with her till she reach to her office. the body adour make me so wild and my hard on was even continue until I sat on my chair. I have been thinking abt her all the time as her toes pop from her open toe heel was quite lovely and I wanted to lick and taste it. The pedi color is suited with her lovely feet perfectly.

she is very pretty when I look at her face when we met again for lunch. i stalked again and my heart was bouncing heavily. Her voice is so sweet. she is with her lunch partner. I think her female colleague but not as nice as her. I think she is a mixture of chinese japanese or chinese Korea. Her fair and smooth skin make me think she is Chinese Japanese.

doctor sex
02-05-2013, 12:35 PM
The way Mistress Keiko trained me during monthly session make me become the slave of every beautiful and stunning woman in the whole world.

today I saw one pretty woman with open toe very high heel. I am stalking behind her to see her stunning feet and smelling her body perfume ador. She is so fair and so nice figure. I wonder she notice it that I am stalking with her till she reach to her office. the body adour make me so wild and my hard on was even continue until I sat on my chair. I have been thinking abt her all the time as her toes pop from her open toe heel was quite lovely and I wanted to lick and taste it. The pedi color is suited with her lovely feet perfectly.

she is very pretty when I look at her face when we met again for lunch. i stalked again and my heart was bouncing heavily. Her voice is so sweet. she is with her lunch partner. I think her female colleague but not as nice as her. I think she is a mixture of chinese japanese or chinese Korea. Her fair and smooth skin make me think she is Chinese Japanese.

I think you need to make an appointment with a domme today. Pick up the phone and dial the number in the posting above. Mistress Sayako has lovely manicured toes and sexy open toed high heels. Or just give Keiko a ring, she's free these days.

dell_lee_2003
02-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I think you need to make an appointment with a domme today. Pick up the phone and dial the number in the posting above. Mistress Sayako has lovely manicured toes and sexy open toed high heels. Or just give Keiko a ring, she's free these days.

I really want to meet Mistress Sayako but she is charging quite high. I think I will still stick to Mistress Keiko as long as I can until she left me. :((. She is the best Mistress for me currently.

raygoat
02-05-2013, 04:35 PM
A short fr from,me,with mistress Sayako, been with her for quite some time. Guys you know what? I had my first ever anal orgasm in my life. A multiple,one I would,say. It's like a woman's orgasm ,you can keep on coming and coming without the after ejaculate effect. Fyi, my dick not even hard when I experience it.

It happens when,mistress is trying to fist me. When she almost got her whole fist in, which is about maybe 90% of her fist in. I feel the tingling from the prostate and immediately my body just start to have the contractions and I thought: shit! I am cumming, end of fun.

But what happened next is no prostate pulsation squeezing the sperm out, just pure Cummings contraction..the next one followed and I have another round of orgasm.

It feels like I can,have as many orgasm as I want but without the shooting part. It's amazing! I never had this feeling before. That was so intense I fall onto the floor after that totally spent.

I cannot have enough of it, it's even better than the regular orgasm. Mistress told me if I keep cumming, I might just pass out from the pleasure. After that we switch to other activities and before going off, she fist me again. I came again ! But all orgasm minus,the sperm.

Really opens,my eyes today. Didn't know my body is capable of that. But one thing I can be sure, it's addictive. Stepping out of the hotel ,I already thinking of going back to mistress. Hopefully she can slot me in next week.

Hopefully have enough budget. 400 is not a small amount for me . Overall, it's a unique experience. It's like the first time you know how to masturbate and cumming for the first time.

Sorry for the long whole chunk of text as I using my phone to type this. Just eager to share my experience. Really mind blowing session. Although i only book 1 hr, but due to her professional attitude she actually spend More than 1 hr on me.

So guys , where to find such good domme. Cheers

doctor sex
02-05-2013, 04:53 PM
I really want to meet Mistress Sayako but she is charging quite high. I think I will still stick to Mistress Keiko as long as I can until she left me. :((. She is the best Mistress for me currently.

Keiko:200 for one hour
Sayako: 390 but you are in her room for over two hours including chat time

raygoat
02-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Bro, doctor sex, shhh...later everyone book one hour and expect,2 hrs service then mistress will be shortchanged .although I take,one hr. Anything more is bonus to me.

doctor sex
02-05-2013, 09:26 PM
Lesson for today:
Why watch champions league football, when you could be fisted by mistress Sayako instead.

totolim
02-05-2013, 09:42 PM
For the fellow bros who treated mistress Murasaki well today, i can tell she really appreciated all of you. Eg. the lunch, the ya kun souvenir, etc.

And thumbs up for your choice of hotels too. We all have been taught well to respect la siora mistresses. Well done bros for keeping Spore flag high :)

blacknyellow
05-05-2013, 08:11 PM
MISTRESS SAYAKO REVIEW

I had a session with Mistress Sayako recently. We had the session in her hotel room in the centre of town.

This time around she invested in an even longer black strap on that vibrates. She completely fcuked me over for her own pleasure. I felt the pain the next day when i was walking down the street. My arse was still in pain. She then forced her strap on down my throat. She made me throw up!!! Lol!!!

She has also invested in a lovely pair of black leather thigh boots.

It is always a pleasure to see Mistress Sayako. But if you want to see her before she leaves, you must do it ASAP. She has a busy schedule ahead.

Black 'n' Yellow

Arcticbear
05-05-2013, 10:49 PM
I had a session with Mistress Keiko the other day; might be my last one since she is leaving town for long term work in Japan. As usual, it was a great session. She enforced an enema on me first which got me really clean and then she totally gave me a good pegging up my ass in a least 6-7 positions. what is really great is that when she is driving her strap on in you, she looks like she is really enjoying herself. We did a couple of new positions, including one where i am standing but bending over and she pulled my hair to make me see how dominated i was in the mirror. She told me that this was a humiliating position as it was what guys like to do to girls in club toilets...anyway, i left with my ass totally stuffed. I will miss serving her

numbercruncher
07-05-2013, 12:09 AM
anyone tried any PRC mistress recently?

BTW, is Poppy pretty or not? I just saw her ad in collarme website

blacknyellow
08-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello Bro's,

Just a gentle reminder that Mistress Sayako will be leaving Singapore this Saturday 11th May. Not too many slots are available. She can be contacted on +65 8501 3675.

She told me about a session she had with one slave. This guy had been into bdsm for many years. He claimed that no mistress had made him cry before. Mistress Sayako broke, humiliated & whipped this guy apart. Apparently, he had to take the next day off work because she fcuked his ass so hard that he could barely walk. She may have "broken him" but he claims it's one of the best sessions he has experienced in all his years.

Have fun!

B'n'Y

raygoat
08-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Bro BnY, wah you mistress Sayako faithful slave like me.hehe ....I will be seeing her tomorrow morning again if possible.. Somehow keep thinking of her since last week .

she has a kind of charm when she is on top of u looking down at you while twisting your nipple till you cannot take it then she will release you but once you are relax ,she will start again. Left my nipples sore for weeks. But every time I bathe and my nips hurt , her looks will appeared in my mind and it goes on for weeks till you recover.

That's how good she is! Not only dominate you but yr mind as well. After tomorrow, I sure will have to have a long wait ahead for her return again. :)

calbts
09-05-2013, 07:27 PM
To all I just noticed that next week La Siora Mistress Nina will be doing sessions at the Club Avalon Dungeon facilities in Berlin, Germany.

http://www.studio-avalon.com/en/guest-dominance/lady-nina-from-tokio.html

Although I have never sessioned with Mistress Nina personally, I have been to Club Avalon and can attest it to be one of the largest and most impressive dungeons/facilities not only in Germany, but anywhere on earth. They even have an outdoor grounds with a small lake.

We often complain about the lack of good affordable dungeons/spaces in Japan. Here is a rare opportunity to see a Japanese Mistress in an authentic dungeon space.

totolim
10-05-2013, 07:59 AM
Bro calbts,

Sayuri has left La Siora, for the second time in an equally short period of stay. I know u had wanted to try her in your next visit, but its too late now.

I almost tried her service in Feb but I replaced it last minute with another session with Murasaki.

To all I just noticed that next week La Siora Mistress Nina will be doing sessions at the Club Avalon Dungeon facilities in Berlin, Germany.

Although I have never sessioned with Mistress Nina personally, I have been to Club Avalon and can attest it to be one of the largest and most impressive dungeons/facilities not only in Germany, but anywhere on earth. They even have an outdoor grounds with a small lake.

We often complain about the lack of good affordable dungeons/spaces in Japan. Here is a rare opportunity to see a Japanese Mistress in an authentic dungeon space.

calbts
10-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Bro totolim-

Yes too bad about Sayuri but maybe she just could not handle the pressure of working for Rie.

As long as Mistress Ruiko is still there, I have something to look forward to.

shaper
11-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Judging from the previous comments, mistress keiko charges $200 per hour but does that include room? Also can anyone confirm that the equipment used is clean as after all plenty of customers have used it before.

ydgduo
12-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the information, i am going to try it out, because i am in Europe now. Nice timing.
I miss Murasaki trip to singapore, because i was not in singapore at that time. Now i can service Lady Nina. I hope it is not fully booked yet.

calbts
12-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Wow ydgduo,

You really get around. Berlin must be very nice this time of year.
Let us know how it goes.
Maybe even try a double with Mistress Kira Page if their schedule allows.

That would amazing to session with a German and Japanese Mistress together. And in such a well equipped dungeon like Avalon.

Have fun!!

totolim
13-05-2013, 04:11 PM
How's the European mistresses at Avalon. Read some back reviews about euro mistresses

After trying La Siora mistresses, I no longer have any inclination for non-japanese mistresses. There is just something about them that makes the session special, and make me hunger for more.

Next targets would be those at Kairaido and hopefully Absolute

Wow ydgduo,

Let us know how it goes.

That would amazing to session with a German and Japanese Mistress together. And in such a well equipped dungeon like Avalon.

Have fun!!

blacknyellow
15-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Hello everyone,

On behalf of all brothers who served the mighty Mistress Sayako, we would like to express our gratitude and effort for reaching our beautiful city, Singapore.

Mistress Sayako, you have exceedingly satisfied our kicks and kinks. You turned us inside and out. You have made us that little but more perverted. You have stopped us from scratching the walls (Until you return back to Singapore in September/October).

Mistress Sayako, we thank you & salute you. You are forever on our minds :)

Love to all

Black 'n' Yellow

blacknyellow
15-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Duplicated comment.

blacknyellow
15-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Duplicated comment.

Cattycd
16-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

This is my first FR on SB, will try my best to give a good FR for the benefit of the other bros

My session with Mistress Keiko was great, we met at the hotel lobby and she looked fantastic. I am kind of new to the Singapore scene when it comes to using hotels and such but with her besides me I felt very at ease (I am a totally newb)

So we checked in the room and had some small talk when Mistress Keiko took a smoke. Generally we discussed about things around bdsm, how the general sessions are conducted and what makes me tick (and what doesn’t). Mistress Keiko then told me to take a shower and after the shower proceeded to pump me with an enema to make sure I was clean inside. I have a fetish for crossdressing so after the a post enema inspection where she really made sure I was clean I got dressed by the Mistress in a nice dress complete with wig and a lacy black panties.

Soon after the session started she ordered me on all fours and started by crawling underneath her fantastic legs, I later helped her by putting on the strapon and placing a condom around it, Mistress Keiko told me to start sucking on the strap-on and make sure it was well lube with my saliva. Once I was done she instructed me to get into a doggy style position on the bed where she proceeded to play with my ass using her lube fingers and explain the various spots in the ass where a men feels pleasure. Then she poured a generous helping of lubricant on her strap-on and my ass, and slowly she started to ease the tip of the head into my anus but every step she ensured that any pain I felt to immediately tell her.

Once the strap on made it in the rest of the session was a series of vivacious fucking, ass slapping. Mistress Keiko had so many positions and each had a different feel, I have to say her ability to rapid pound my ass was something that gave me sheer pleasure and for that I moaned for her like a sissy slut. Mistress Keiko really enjoys giving a good strap on session.

I won’t write every part of what happened during the session (save the excitement for others) but it was a mindblowind session and I would definitely try to setup another session if possible. So to sum things up I can say the below points.

Mistress Keiko is very genuine and sincere, she does care for her subs and also is a great conversationalist to put newbies at ease. If you communicate clearly she will make sure your session stays within the limits of your boundaries and no more.

Reputation on the forum is also what made me choose her services over many other doms around, hygiene and cleanliness are extremely important to her which is a great plus to me too.

Mistress Keiko also keeps the dominating strictly within the period of the session, once the session stops its overs. Very professional

I highly recommend Mistress Keiko (especially for newbies), pity she is leaving for overseas soon. Hope to get another session is time permits.

dell_lee_2003
18-05-2013, 10:45 AM
I really miss my Mistress Keiko. So busy nowadays and didn't have a time off to meet with my mistress to get severe punishment and domination.

sry Mistress.

ydgduo
19-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Wow ydgduo,

Let us know how it goes.

Have fun!!

I had a lot of fun. 220 Euro per session. In west corner of berlin city and avalon in an industrial park near U-bahn, going to avalon like walking to some old industrial site, old staircase, and then you ring the bell and enter one of the best dungeon. The waiting rooms are great, they all have shower and lockers attached to it. Then the dungeon room are very big, the biggest one is twice or more as big as any of the big american and european biggest dungeon. If you add all the rooms, then i think avalon the biggest.

I tried the japanese mistress, she is very young, cute looking, and already very skill in rope bondage and other part of S&M, she just join the club in may 2012. That the problem with thai and south east asia mistress, they have no good teachers to pass down the skill. So even after playing for years, they cannot beat japanese mistress which start out 1 year only.

Go to waiting room, fill in forms, go into shower room and have a shower, put all the clothing into locker, wear the bathing robe inside locker, come out and wait for mistress. mistress bring to room, greeting, rope bondage, suspension rope bondage. A bit of stress for a minute, then i feel very relax and can hang for a lot time without any pain at all. Still tie up on japanese bondage, on bed, she put on strap on and fuck me while at the same time jerk me off. Very good experience, no time watching. (due to lack of manager like in tokyo, when they call them on cellphone-pain in the ass)

ydgduo
19-05-2013, 12:40 AM
How's the European mistresses at Avalon. Read some back reviews about euro mistresses

After trying La Siora mistresses, I no longer have any inclination for non-japanese mistresses. There is just something about them that makes the session special, and make me hunger for more.

Next targets would be those at Kairaido and hopefully Absolute

European mistress. their style and skill are different, they are mostly quite tall, big frame compare to japanese mistress. very mature and series look, rather than youth and cute for japanese mistress. If you like the cute and youth, better stick to tokyo, osaka or nagoya.

totolim
19-05-2013, 02:44 AM
Glad to read your FR and excellent time with Mistress Nina. You can't really go wrong with La Siora mistresses in general, unless one can't connect with certain mistresses.

My preference has always been the more mature looking mistresses. That's why my choice of mistresses at La Siora are typically those over 30yo eg Murasaki, Shinobu. Hope to try Shinju and Mao too if I have the chance and of course Hibiki at Absolute Nagoya if she still take sessions

QUOTE=ydgduo;9014004]European mistress. their style and skill are different, they are mostly quite tall, big frame compare to japanese mistress. very mature and series look, rather than youth and cute for japanese mistress. If you like the cute and youth, better stick to tokyo, osaka or nagoya.[/QUOTE]

calbts
19-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes ydgduo,

I also sessioned in that large dungeon room with Kira Page a few years ago.
Everything about the Avalon facility is clean and impressive. Did you get to see the backside with the outdoor areas?

I agree with you about the Thai mistresses. I have yet to find any that come even close to Japanese. And now with the baht so strong and the yen finally weakening, I again wait to session until I can return to Japan.

ydgduo
20-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Yes ydgduo,

I also sessioned in that large dungeon room with Kira Page a few years ago.
Everything about the Avalon facility is clean and impressive. Did you get to see the backside with the outdoor areas?

I agree with you about the Thai mistresses. I have yet to find any that come even close to Japanese. And now with the baht so strong and the yen finally weakening, I again wait to session until I can return to Japan.

yeah, recently i saw one or two went to europe for attachment, they must do it more often, so they can get experience and knowledge. Then they can share to the new comers. Now, there are massive skill difference.
Oh yeah? going to japan again? Very lucky indeed.

No i did not see the outside. only inside.

gugu1234
20-05-2013, 01:51 AM
after reading many FR, i thought of sharing my recent FR for the bros over here for the first time.

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 01:30 AM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/20/article-0-19E18980000005DC-822_634x922.jpg
June Vogue Australia, wow if such doms exist.

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 01:33 AM
old article about la siora a few years ago, when they had some bad luck.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/04/21/tokyo-cops-crack-whip-in-fight-vs-vice/

TOKYO (TR) – A leather-clad female physically punishing a compliant male into erotic bliss is the usual image one conjures for BDSM, or bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism. Yet, to spend a Sunday afternoon with the ladies on the roster of La Siora, a high-end club based in Shinjuku, is to realize that the proper delivery of the craft’s techniques involves much more than wanton, grip-it-and-rip-it whipping....................

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 01:35 AM
high resolution photo of ex la siora mistress.

http://board.sweetnote.com/femaledominance/category/snipereve/

http://v3.sweetnote.com/femaledominance/static/images/20110513115100737482.jpg?1369071320_df4239d6

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 06:29 AM
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/06/07/bdsm-performance-in-shibuya/

The ladies of La Siora participated in “Alice & Queen’s Wonder Night Party” at the Trump Room in Shibuya on Saturday. Multiple BDSM performances took place (whips, ropes, the works), and the assembled crowd was decked out in the finest nineteenth century French cancan fashions (i.e. lots of frills and filigree). Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec would have no doubt felt right at home. Check the gallery below for photos of the BDSM show. For more information on La Siora, read this article. (C.J.)

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/wp-content/themes/wpnewspaper/timthumb.php?src=http://www.tokyoreporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/trump13.jpg&q=90&w=479&zc=1

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 06:30 AM
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2010/01/28/ouch-fetishists-at-love-hotels-leave-behind-bloody-malodorous-messes/

Ouch! Fetishists at love hotels leave behind bloody, malodorous messes

“I was really surprised. When I went in to clean up, the room was a bloody mess,” relates the meeku-san — as chambermaids at love hotels are referred to in the trade.

The reason for the speaker’s astonishment is evident in her ensuing remarks.

“I could tell it wasn’t just some woman having her period,” she says. “The bed sheets were covered with bloodstains that had soaked through all the way to the mattress cover. There were bloody tracks in the bath too.”

The writer is the pseudonymous Shoko Harano, a 36-year-old divorced mother of two, who spent three years at the reception of a love hotel before spilling her memoirs in Nikkan Gendai (Jan. 28).

It seems that the room’s occupants, a man in his 50s and a woman who appeared to be in her mid-30s, had arrived by taxi and requested Harano to summon a taxi upon their departure as well.

According to Harano, the woman paid for the room upon leaving, and did not appear to be injured.

The maid supposes the blood might have been from wrist cuts during an SM session.

Certainly, writes Harano, there’s a lot of flaky stuff going on in hotel rooms. Possibly worse than blood are scatological fetishists, who stink up the room something awful.

“Since last summer, we’d had three incidents where the rooms were left smeared with feces. It was all over the place, on the bed, on the walls, in the bath.”

To get eliminate the odure, the rooms had to be completely renovated. And the poor maid who happened upon the scene fled the hotel without even collecting her pay, so aghast was she at the sight of the turdfest.

Once while cleaning up, a maid at Harano’s hotel overheard the swish of a whip and its impact on flesh, followed by male moans of pain.

This particular maid was an old hand, and once had even seen a customer leading a naked woman, crawling on all fours, down the hotel corridor on a leash.

(“Looking at her from the rear, you could see everything!” she remarked.)

With admirable sang-froid, the maid then politely requested the couple return to their room for any further frolicking, and they obliged. But not before the man challenged her, saying “Hey, we weren’t hurting anybody, so what’s the problem?” (K.S.)

Source: “Jiken boppatsu? SM pureitte komattchau no yo nee,” Nikkan Gendai (Jan. 28, page 19)

Note: Brief extracts from Japanese vernacular media in the public domain that appear here were translated and summarized under the principle of “fair use.” Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the translations. However, we are not responsible for the veracity of their contents. The activities of individuals described herein should not be construed as “typical” behavior of Japanese people nor reflect the intention to portray the country in a negative manner. Our sole aim is to provide examples of various types of reading matter enjoyed by Japanese.

ydgduo
21-05-2013, 06:31 AM
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2009/06/14/sm-excesses-lead-to-tragic-consequences/

SM excesses lead to tragic consequences

Nikkan Gendai June 13
One of the growing pangs of gender equality in the workplace was that quite a few male employees didn’t take kindly to being browbeaten by bossy bitches. In fact they found it humiliating.
In the short term, reports Nikkan Gendai (June 13), that was good news indeed for SM establishments like Itaburi Club, a shop that opened for business in Tokyo’s Gotanda district in January 1995.

The club charged 25,000 yen for a 60-minute session in which male customers could dole out “punishment” to M-jo, as females assuming the role of masochist are termed.

With so many stressed-out salarymen sorely needing to work off steam from their workplace, business boomed.

But a problem soon surfaced. Proper SM play requires a certain amount of finesse. To wit, one needs to know just where to draw the line between theatrics and genuine pain.

Unfortunately all too many novices who called on the club were determined to release their pent-up frustrations by doling out vigorous abuse, and occasionally they went overboard. Sometimes, for example, when fastening dog collars to girls’ necks and ordering them to crawl and cringe, they’d strap them on so tightly the girls had difficulty breathing.

Or perhaps a well deserved spanking involved swats delivered so vigorously the gals’ posteriors festered with painful red welts.

A few customers even got so carried away they would mete out kicks to the women’s abdomens or deliver hard slaps to their faces.

Not surprisingly, the management of Itaburi Club found it hard to retain quality human resources under such punishing conditions.

In December 1995, something even worse occurred. A worker at a rival SM shop in Gotanda decided she’d had enough abuse and, grabbing a butterfly knife, she lashed out at her shop’s owner and manager. Their wounds proved fatal.

Reports of the knife killings caused SM clients to think twice before dispensing such abuse, and Itaburi Club found itself bereft of business.

In March 1996, callers to the shop’s telephone were told the number was no longer in service.

“The year we opened, 1995, was a year when all kinds of terrible things happened in Japan, from the Hanshin Earthquake to the gas attack on the Tokyo subways and the SM club murders,” Itaburi Club’s former proprietor recalled to Nikkan Gendai.

“I was unlucky. If I had opened for business a year later, things might have gone differently.” (K.S.)

Source: “Satsujin jiken de kyaku-ashi ga gekigen shita’ Itaburi Kurabu,’” Nikkan Gendai (June 13, page 28)

Note: Brief extracts from Japanese vernacular media in the public domain that appear here were translated and summarized under the principle of “fair use.” Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the translations. However, we are not responsible for the veracity of their contents. The activities of individuals described herein should not be construed as “typical” behavior of Japanese people nor reflect the intention to portray the country in a negative manner. Our sole aim is to provide examples of various types of reading matter enjoyed by Japanese.

yahiko
22-05-2013, 05:32 AM
if I rmb correctly, last time got a stable call qqangel where some girls listed there got provide Dom service in their massage package. I wonder where the owner went to alrdy since the site close down Liao. :( I've tried several doms,have to say the best experience i had was with poppy whom I believe was also from qqangel although I contacted her through collarme. think she's currently not in SG. anyone know any PRC fl who got provide Dom service plz share here :p

ydgduo
22-05-2013, 06:05 AM
China PRC dominitrix operating in singapore have very low standard of services, i do not know where they learn their skill, but it is a waste of money and time.

totolim
22-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Bro ygduo

What's the name of this former la siora mistress. It's before my first visit to them, so never seen her on la siora site before

Shinobu appeared on cover of one edition of sniper eve as well

My next trip to Tokyo, will visit fetish bars as well. Have you been to one before? Think I will try Glitter, opened by Akiha, ex La Siora

high resolution photo of ex la siora mistress.

http://board.sweetnote.com/femaledominance/category/snipereve/

http://v3.sweetnote.com/femaledominance/static/images/20110513115100737482.jpg?1369071320_df4239d6

PowerTAN_P_W
22-05-2013, 09:46 PM
Power Tan loves to spank ladyboy's naughty ass. :cool:

Rgds,
Ah Wee

joncheong
23-05-2013, 01:34 AM
China PRC dominitrix operating in singapore have very low standard of services, i do not know where they learn their skill, but it is a waste of money and time.

very true. don't waste your hard-earned money on these whores. they are meant to be fucked, not to dominate you.

fdome
23-05-2013, 11:37 AM
very true. don't waste your hard-earned money on these whores. they are meant to be fucked, not to dominate you.

can not agree more, but if can have both also not bad :p

ydgduo
24-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Bro ygduo

What's the name of this former la siora mistress. It's before my first visit to them, so never seen her on la siora site before

Shinobu appeared on cover of one edition of sniper eve as well

My next trip to Tokyo, will visit fetish bars as well. Have you been to one before? Think I will try Glitter, opened by Akiha, ex La Siora

ah, she only work for a year and bit, i think, she left the industry, her name is tamaki, I miss a chance to see her, due to busy work schedule.

ydgduo
24-05-2013, 09:42 AM
i got slight mention on Lady Nina blog. Yeah!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the ladies in Avalon, for showing me around, for teaching me how to use the equipment, for your friendly support, etc. etc. The ladies are superb!

Thank you for the clients for coming to see me. For those who came from afar I appreciate your courage... I hope to see all of you again!

Thank you for Rie-san for giving this opportunity, arranging and giving me helpful advises.

I am glad that I chose to invest in my BDSM education. The trip surely expanded my horizons.

Many thanks,
Berlin, du bist so wunderbar!!

ydgduo
24-05-2013, 09:45 AM

yes yes. I tried because i saw these services growing in china, tried in singapore, never going to try them ever again. I rather fly to Japan.

dell_lee_2003
24-05-2013, 09:53 AM
After Keiko and Kathy off from Singapore sence I become owner less again. I really missed two of them. wish I have another Japanese mistress in Singapore.

sgdiscreethunk
24-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Suddenly, it felt as if this city lacked dommes. 2 Mistresses left Singapore. Though better than nothing, the PRC dommes are all not around anymore. Not even one. And there are no visiting Dommes from Thailand or Japan. Oh my gosh, what has happened! Sighs.... I am clueless as to what's next....

doctor sex
24-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Suddenly, it felt as if this city lacked dommes. 2 Mistresses left Singapore. Though better than nothing, the PRC dommes are all not around anymore. Not even one. And there are no visiting Dommes from Thailand or Japan. Oh my gosh, what has happened! Sighs.... I am clueless as to what's next....

Minky on collarme.com has started pro domming again, although she claims it's temporary. She quoted me 450 for a 2 hour session at a place she has temporarily.

gugu1234
25-05-2013, 12:52 AM
After reading many FRs, i thought of sharing my FR for enjoyment of Bros over here. I can get carried away and be detail, but i ll shall keep it brief.

I was introduced to a mistress at collarme. After discussing on my preference of shoes/boots/feet humiliation, i was told to bath and come out naked on all fours. It began with mistress throwing a small bag across the room and got me to crawl and bring it back to her. Each time i brought it back, i am to kiss her feet. After that, i was told to clean 2 pair of shoes with a tissue paper. When i showed her it was clean, she wasnt happy and made me show my tongue where she forcefully rubbed the shoe + sole on it. She then threw the shoe down, got me to pick it up and continue cleaning. Then it was food crushing, when i had to eat crushed bread from her feet and boots sole. Spitting, hard slapping, kicking and nipple torture also began. Occasionally, she will tell me to kneel next to her crossed feet in boots, where i sniff her boots/shoes while awaiting her next command. Next was in bathroom where she trampled me while pissing. Once back in room, i was again kicked and spitted on while my nipples were pinched. I was also made as a furniture where my opened mouth was used to rest one heel, while the other was pressing my nipple. Session end soon after that with happy ending :-)

Hope you guys enjoyed it.... would be good if more people share their FRs.

d2pre
25-05-2013, 04:12 AM
After reading many FRs, i thought of sharing my FR for enjoyment of Bros over here. I can get carried away and be detail, but i ll shall keep it brief.

I was introduced to a mistress at collarme. After discussing on my preference of shoes/boots/feet humiliation, i was told to bath and come out naked on all fours. It began with mistress throwing a small bag across the room and got me to crawl and bring it back to her. Each time i brought it back, i am to kiss her feet. After that, i was told to clean 2 pair of shoes with a tissue paper. When i showed her it was clean, she wasnt happy and made me show my tongue where she forcefully rubbed the shoe + sole on it. She then threw the shoe down, got me to pick it up and continue cleaning. Then it was food crushing, when i had to eat crushed bread from her feet and boots sole. Spitting, hard slapping, kicking and nipple torture also began. Occasionally, she will tell me to kneel next to her crossed feet in boots, where i sniff her boots/shoes while awaiting her next command. Next was in bathroom where she trampled me while pissing. Once back in room, i was again kicked and spitted on while my nipples were pinched. I was also made as a furniture where my opened mouth was used to rest one heel, while the other was pressing my nipple. Session end soon after that with happy ending :-)

which mistress?

gugu1234
26-05-2013, 04:45 PM
mistress asia, from collarme

gugu1234
26-05-2013, 04:46 PM
sorry, its amazing asia, from collarme

michaelchan
27-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi guys.

Mistresslily ia also a fake. She is the same one as the mistressalicemei. After contacting her,
The so called father says he got screenshot and want to come to my house to find me. Wtf...

Beware guys...

doctor sex
27-05-2013, 08:16 PM

Was this recently? Is she in Singapore now?

hustlaV
28-05-2013, 10:04 AM
recently i've been into watching JOI clips..but i find it more fun watching those with femdom instructions. been watching a few over the internet but can't seem to get enough.
does any bro here have any nice link to share?
especially those kinky femdom red light green light type. =D

SomeJokingZebra
28-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Hi guys.

Mistresslily ia also a fake. She is the same one as the mistressalicemei. After contacting her,
The so called father says he got screenshot and want to come to my house to find me. Wtf...

Beware guys...

Can share the number? So we can avoid

ydgduo
29-05-2013, 10:48 AM
recently i've been into watching JOI clips..but i find it more fun watching those with femdom instructions. been watching a few over the internet but can't seem to get enough.
does any bro here have any nice link to share?
especially those kinky femdom red light green light type. =D

what is JOI clips?
you mean link like this...
http://tijotoemuo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1283.html
http://mazold.blog.fc2.com/
http://modog.blog130.fc2.com/blog-entry-1278.html
http://sm456.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-4033.html

otherOne
30-05-2013, 04:14 PM

Amazing asia is in Singapore now?

dell_lee_2003
30-05-2013, 06:45 PM

bro. How is amazingAsia looks and her feet looks?
interested to know more abt her. is her feet nice looking? is she slim? is she pretty? and is she fair?

doctor sex
30-05-2013, 09:39 PM
interested to know more abt her. is her feet nice looking? is she slim? is she pretty? and is she fair?

Yes, she has nice feet and is slim and fair. I think she is good looking enough but not stunning.
Not much of a real domme, more like a kinky girlfriend with lots of toys. One common complaint is that she is too quick to jerk you off and then the session is over.

Krenjusen
30-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Yes, she has nice feet and is slim and fair. I think she is good looking enough but not stunning.
Not much of a real domme, more like a kinky girlfriend with lots of toys. One common complaint is that she is too quick to jerk you off and then the session is over.

Looks good in her photos on collarme, only concern is the price of 250/hr :mad:

hustlaV
31-05-2013, 01:52 AM
what is JOI clips?
you mean link like this...
http://tijotoemuo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1283.html
http://mazold.blog.fc2.com/
http://modog.blog130.fc2.com/blog-entry-1278.html
http://sm456.blog33.fc2.com/blog-entry-4033.html
JOI = jerk off instructions
yaya..something similar but if japanese i wouldnt understand. LOL!!
but instead they are instructing us.

joncheong
31-05-2013, 05:50 PM

Amazingasia is not exactly good if you are looking for bdsm...she is more like a social escort as she provide other services.....

dell_lee_2003
01-06-2013, 12:00 AM

I cant find her collar me profile bro. can share?

corm
01-06-2013, 01:15 AM

what is the nationality of amazing asia?

Also where can see her profile/online advertisment?

Cannot find in collarme.com

ydgduo
01-06-2013, 03:24 AM
JOI = jerk off instructions
yaya..something similar but if japanese i wouldnt understand. LOL!!
but instead they are instructing us.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=ddb00215/press the big rectangle under dvd cover for video

http://www.337799.com/dvd/
press sample movie for video

dell_lee_2003
01-06-2013, 10:24 AM

Bro. I found one amazingasia profile in collar me but in Shanghai. Is it her profile? If yes, i will give her a miss as 250/hr is too ex, looks not my type too.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1033804/details.htm

Krenjusen
01-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Bro. I found one amazingasia profile in collar me but in Shanghai. Is it her profile? If yes, i will give her a miss as 250/hr is too ex, looks not my type too.

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1033804/details.htm

Yeah thats the profile

dell_lee_2003
01-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Yeah thats the profile

Bro.. Any other mistress that you have cross in mind who is fair, pretty with nice feet in Singapore? I saw one Mistress Jess Lim in facebook but she seems not responding my message. She looks doing session with other slave. She seems to be quite nice in figure.

johndalton
02-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Bro.. Any other mistress that you have cross in mind who is fair, pretty with nice feet in Singapore? I saw one Mistress Jess Lim in facebook but she seems not responding my message. She looks doing session with other slave. She seems to be quite nice in figure.

Bro, mind sharing the link of mistress jess lim facebook here? :)

d2pre
02-06-2013, 01:36 AM

share with us lei bro.

dell_lee_2003
02-06-2013, 11:07 AM
share with us lei bro.

Her facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/jess.lim.5036
You can add her but not sure she will response.

apantyhoselover
02-06-2013, 12:04 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=360188
For those who remember the earlier low cost prc bdsm mistress.
mistress butterfly or HUdie

She is back i saw this link and found it very familiar a look.

However she is back with a different hat.

This time it just FJ

bro the thread is dead, can provide her contact? great thx!

doctor sex
02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
what is the nationality of amazing asia?

Also where can see her profile/online advertisment?

Cannot find in collarme.com

Amazing Asia is her collarme nick. She's also known as mistress maxin and much has been written about her on this thread over the last three years. I'm guessing the field report was an old one and she's not in Singapore at the moment.

Her prices are negotiable. She's filipina

whizzer24
04-06-2013, 05:27 PM
hi guys, i know this is a wild shot, but i really wonder if u guys know of any nice sexy ladies here who enjoy giving spanking??

i don't think i can afford the high fees of the dommes out there, but still, i'm keen to experience how it feels to bend over the lap of a lady for some spankings..

daben
05-06-2013, 01:26 AM
hi guys, i know this is a wild shot, but i really wonder if u guys know of any nice sexy ladies here who enjoy giving spanking??

i don't think i can afford the high fees of the dommes out there, but still, i'm keen to experience how it feels to bend over the lap of a lady for some spankings..

you may try this http://www.darklordmassage.com/p/blog-page_24.html

hustlaV
05-06-2013, 02:07 AM
http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=ddb00215/press the big rectangle under dvd cover for video

http://www.337799.com/dvd/
press sample movie for video
cant seem to find which 1. LOL~~
not bad~

kalautanak
05-06-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.. but anyone shares the same fetish of getting scissored by a female's legs as me? Like at http://scissorvixens.com/ and http://scissorfoxes.com/

Anyone knows of any lady here in SG who could cater to this fetish? So far, i've came across only mistress keiko.

dell_lee_2003
05-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Looking for meeting with Mistress Kathy again

calbts
06-06-2013, 11:43 AM
Bro Lundgren,

My advice for you in Thailand is simple - if you are going to Japan - save your money for Mistress sessions in Japan - you will be very disappointed with Thai Mistresses is comparison. And now with the baht so strong and the yen finally weakening - Japan is definitely the better value.

I have not tried dominangel but the website looks very deceptive and obviously some of the photos are stolen from other websites.

If you must try a Mistress here in Bangkok - stick with Midori's or Nurie at Thaidomina. Stay away from the BarBar/Demonia group as those places try and force ripoff drinks on you on site.

With no Japanese skills you will have no hope at Club Fin. They do not take email reservations and the only way to contact/schedule is by phone in Japanese. It is still not even verified if they accept foreigners.
In Osaka you should instead try Club FetishSM who do welcome foreigners and have English speaking Mistresses. And of course there is my favorite club in Kansai - Kairaido in Kyoto. See my last Japan FR on this excellent club.

Don't know about succubus or LaMoon in Machida. No English support apparant but good luck with those. Let us know if you get anywhere.

silverug
06-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Quick question:

Any knowledge of domina Angel in Bangkok? http://dominaangel.escort9.com

My intuition tells me, it is too good to be true, and besides, I have never had much luck with Thai dominas. Maybe send a pm if your info is too controversial.

But please let me know.

In return, I will give FR on my attempts to spearhead my way into Club Fin in Osaka, succubus.jp and club-lamoon.com of Tokyo (check out Luna! She is out of this world). I am a white dude with no japanese skills, so I expect hard rejections a plenty, but if the doors open to their heavens, I will let you know.

And of course, La Siora will be totally under siege during my stay :-).

Lundgren.

I have tried her before, the website is managed by a guy. Email also answered by the handler. Her Bdsm skill is none....don't waste your time bro.....

Lundgren
06-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Hello Bro Silverug og Calbst:

Thanks for your invaluable help :-). I thought something was fishy with Domina Angel.

I will report back on my luck at the other mistress-places of Tokyo.

Cheers,

Lundgren.

lancerex
06-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Shade of mistress butterfly

http://femdom-fetish-tube.com/video/16987/chinese-fd2.html

up my pts if u like it haha

d2pre
07-06-2013, 12:09 AM

But issit her?

raygoat
07-06-2013, 01:22 PM
hahahaha....looking at the video really makes me LOL.The guy is tipping his toe whenever the mistress kick him. sorry to guys who love ballbusting but cant help lah. but this mistress really sexy with long legs and nice bumps. I was imagining the go for her doggie style while she kicking the guy. sorry lah, as a sub cannot think like this. maybe because i am a switch so sometimes really feel like upping the mistress hehhe. but not been a dom for quite some times already. really miss the times when I can dominate my FB. :P:D

dell_lee_2003
07-06-2013, 07:46 PM
But issit her?

the site has so many tempting video. If you watch and do the HJ, i am sure you will cum very good.

subway73
08-06-2013, 10:22 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this.. but anyone shares the same fetish of getting scissored by a female's legs as me? Like at http://scissorvixens.com/ and http://scissorfoxes.com/

Anyone knows of any lady here in SG who could cater to this fetish? So far, i've came across only mistress keiko.

I would love to have a mistress do this to me!! Better still throat lift!!! :)

vmtech
08-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Looking for meeting with Mistress Kathy again

is kathy back?

wujifoot
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM

these gals are real.

Just came back from BJ, and I have tried 3 different gals from this center (they call foot worship center).

I have not tried this gal, and i think her name is Qian Qian.

All the gals in here is at least a 7.5, with some hitting 8 with good makeup.
They are the closest you can get in terms of looks to Japan.
I think Butterfly is only a 6 in my book.

You can look at close-ups of all the gals there when you install QQ and become their "friend". Well QQ is their version of facebook. Most look prettier than their photos.

best of all their rates is only 600 RMB for 90 mins, with their own place.
that's 120 ++ SGD

If you want to know more or get their contacts, please PM me

kalautanak
09-06-2013, 11:03 PM
you can try mistress keiko bro. She does that, along with breathplay.

kalautanak
09-06-2013, 11:03 PM
I would love to have a mistress do this to me!! Better still throat lift!!! :)

you can try mistress keiko bro.

corm
09-06-2013, 11:46 PM
these gals are real.

Just came back from BJ, and I have tried 3 different gals from this center (they call foot worship center).

I have not tried this gal, and i think her name is Qian Qian.

All the gals in here is at least a 7.5, with some hitting 8 with good makeup.
They are the closest you can get in terms of looks to Japan.
I think Butterfly is only a 6 in my book.

You can look at close-ups of all the gals there when you install QQ and become their "friend". Well QQ is their version of facebook. Most look prettier than their photos.

best of all their rates is only 600 RMB for 90 mins, with their own place.
that's 120 ++ SGD

If you want to know more or get their contacts, please PM me

Where is BJ? is it beijing?

I want to know more abt them.

I had pm you

dell_lee_2003
10-06-2013, 09:08 PM
is kathy back?

Bro. she still in SG just that she selectively choose the slave to collar.
I think she is very comfortable to collar me as her long term slave.

otherOne
12-06-2013, 04:21 AM
What do you guys think of NoirRascal aka Mistress Fiona?

apantyhoselover
12-06-2013, 05:04 AM
What do you guys think of NoirRascal aka Mistress Fiona?

got a link?

doctor sex
12-06-2013, 02:37 PM
got a link?

She's on collarme.com
Very young, inexperienced and big attitude problem. Anyway on collarme she says she's retired. Personally I wouldn't bother trying to contact her.

motherboard
12-06-2013, 07:35 PM
She's on collarme.com
Very young, inexperienced and big attitude problem. Anyway on collarme she says she's retired. Personally I wouldn't bother trying to contact her.

Haha young and retired!!! I am sure she has lots of 'experience'...Singapore has lots of dominatrix with attitude problems. But of course am not stereotyping all, there are good ones like mistress Luna, keiko...etc

wujifoot
12-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Where is BJ? is it beijing?

I want to know more abt them.

I had pm you

Many bros PM me to ask for more information.

Instead of replying the same info to everyone, I will do a short summary here on the Foot Worship Center scene in Beijing. However, I will only share their contact numbers in the PMs of some selected bros.

In Beijing, you can find many “恋足会所”... aka foot centers
However, the quality varies.
The one with video posted in this thread is 女权领地-北京彩丝踩踏
Sorry there isn't an english name

To engage their services, "mandarin" is a must.

You must first install QQ, and connect to them via QQ 2430268274.

They usually will accept your request in a few hours.
Once accepted, you can chat with them for an appointment, and also check all the ladies photos there.

You can also find their phone number in the QQ profile.

2 hrs before the session, you will call them first, and they will send you a series of sms messages indicating their location.

Once you reached near their location, you give them a call, and they will guide you to their actual flat.

Don't expect full dungeon facilities in their place. Only some whips, ropes and chains and etc. Anyway, I dont care so much about these stuff, as I am mainly a foot guy.

Hope the information is useful to you. And please bring back your experiences to the forum so others are aware.

have fun

NICE_MAN
16-06-2013, 06:35 PM
Mistress Suniya is visiting Singapore from 26 to 30 June. Anyone booking a session with her. :cool:

BTW, anyone know why her website is not longer in use, or another web-site.

otherOne
18-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Just saw a new Indian mistress Sheena, sheenarai at collarme. Looks legit.

NICE_MAN
19-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Today serve Miss Scarlett92. She is truly a dominate Missy.

Goto her dom today. Is nice and spacious? First look at her, wow, sweet 21. Sexy body and pretty face. Immediate attracted to her.

We have a smaill chat to find out my preference. After these, we both entered into her room. Wow, full of stuffs! She asked me to clean up. After which, fully naked presented before her .... And all the actions started.

Look : 8/10
Body : killing sexy
Experience : thou only few month but must say she is good
BDSM : 6/10 prefer more kinky play than strict dorm

Bataille
20-06-2013, 10:03 PM
Glad to hear Suniya is back in town!

I looks like I just might be able to see her (I just have to survive the haze until next week!). I might even be able to see her on my birthday.

johndalton
22-06-2013, 01:05 PM
Hi brothers ...
anyone from KL?
a mistress is planning to visit kl, but she would like to know how many of us are in kl and plan to have session with her.

TQ

totolim
22-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Depending on which mistress or where she is from

I won't mind making the short trip to KL for a mistress I know I will enjoy the session with

Hi brothers ...
anyone from KL?
a mistress is planning to visit kl, but she would like to know how many of us are in kl and plan to have session with her.

TQ

Cajsam
22-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi brothers ...
anyone from KL?

TQ

Count me in.... where is she from? any FR on her?

McHackr
23-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Depending on which mistress or where she is from

I won't mind making the short trip to KL for a mistress I know I will enjoy the session with

same here...

Krenjusen
23-06-2013, 10:52 PM
anyone can verify if maxim is in town?

Yes shes in town and staying near clark quay area

d2pre
24-06-2013, 03:43 AM
http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1806361/details.htm

New mistress in town. Not sure legit or not. :eek:

iatepieforsupp
24-06-2013, 04:04 AM
idk where else to ask this, and BDSM seems the most relevant. anyone know such a thing as session/erotic female wrestlers?

i guess that's a little sadism/domme'ish for the lady and that's what i'm seeking, but have no idea where to look. tried collarme and fetlife, but no good.

siliconidiot
24-06-2013, 06:57 AM
Have messaged Leandra and Sheenarai, both from CM , to see if something can be arranged. If both are legit and agree I will be very busy this Thursday.

subway73
24-06-2013, 09:44 AM
Www.m-club-q.com
Wrestlers are soooooo pretty

cupid
24-06-2013, 02:26 PM
Www.m-club-q.com
Wrestlers are soooooo pretty

Wwww nice clip bro, up you 2 jugs ... better if can see it here :D

Sweet Trip
25-06-2013, 11:50 AM
Anybody tried porsha before. I know there were many unsuccessful attempts to reach her. But I am sure there has to be at least one FR. Thanks.

Krenjusen
25-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Anybody tried porsha before. I know there were many unsuccessful attempts to reach her. But I am sure there has to be at least one FR. Thanks.

Quite an interesting and chatty lady. Can be dominant if you want her to be, she has the voice and mannerisms. But she's a BBW though.

bscoopy
25-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Hi brothers ...
anyone from KL?

TQ

Hi bro, I am in KL too, and will be willing to session with a good Mistress if the rates are reasonable. Tq.

Sweet Trip
25-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Quite an interesting and chatty lady. Can be dominant if you want her to be, she has the voice and mannerisms. But she's a BBW though.

Thanks bbw as in really fat?

leejailbird
25-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Hey fellows,

New to this thread, thought there's something I will like to share and see if any gentleman wants to be the first to try.

Apparently, this PRC FL Linda said she does SM as well (to my friend over the phone who asked her for her rate initially), she said she is actually into SM and is willing to serve bros who are into such fetishes.

So we probe further and she casually mentioned she has a slave at her place and is ok with scat and pissing on any bros who dare to try. (she will make you lick her asshole clean after she's done shitting if you dare, according to her :eek:).

So far, dressing-wise she seems the part although it's hard to tell, but she looks cute though.

So if any bros might want to try and post an FR. Personally, I'm not into SM, but find this an interesting thread. She speaks a bit of English but i think chinese-speaking bros will be better to communicate with her.

http://darklordsweetbabes.com/index.php?topic=77.0

kalautanak
25-06-2013, 06:28 PM
Any link to this porsha? Is she on collarme?

Bone86
26-06-2013, 04:36 PM
saw a new mistress in collarme.
HIGHESTSERENE

fdome
27-06-2013, 12:00 AM
anyone tried this new indian mistress in collarme :

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1827917/details.htm

Any feedback? Long time never touch indian girl lao :D:D like to serve an indian female :p

asslover22
27-06-2013, 04:23 PM
to all the bros out here

I have no idea if you would listen to what I have to say but doesn't matter, just be careful.

anyways, anyone willing to try that new indian dominatrix, stay away. she's a con artist. I have reason to believe she and that alicemei profile as well as patricia are connected somehow. so before you approach any further, you have been warned.

if you need details or any sort of proof, pm me.

side note, I hope highestserene is real though. approach with caution anyway.

Krenjusen
27-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Anyone had sessions with amazingasia or suniya lately? :D

wy4tt
27-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Mistress suniya's new website http://www.mistressthailand.net/

joncheong
27-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Anyone had sessions with amazingasia or suniya lately? :D

Amazingasia is a waste of money....she will quickly make you cum and end the session...she is more of an escort than a pro domme...

totolim
28-06-2013, 01:12 AM
does she look amazing ? how old/young is she ?

Amazingasia is a waste of money....she will quickly make you cum and end the session...she is more of an escort than a pro domme...

corm
28-06-2013, 01:19 AM
Hey fellows,

New to this thread, thought there's something I will like to share and see if any gentleman wants to be the first to try.

Apparently, this PRC FL Linda said she does SM as well (to my friend over the phone who asked her for her rate initially), she said she is actually into SM and is willing to serve bros who are into such fetishes.

So we probe further and she casually mentioned she has a slave at her place and is ok with scat and pissing on any bros who dare to try. (she will make you lick her asshole clean after she's done shitting if you dare, according to her :eek:).

So far, dressing-wise she seems the part although it's hard to tell, but she looks cute though.

So if any bros might want to try and post an FR. Personally, I'm not into SM, but find this an interesting thread. She speaks a bit of English but i think chinese-speaking bros will be better to communicate with her.

Do you know of other PRC female that is willing to do SM?

I'm not into scat. But I like some of the other features of SM.

I noticed Very few PRC dommes recently, need a few more of them to offer SM services

siliconidiot
28-06-2013, 01:36 AM
ladeesloutte seems legit, directed me to email address and exchanged a few emails but could not get a mutually convenient t time, so have to move to next visit.

Sheenarai never replied to messages on CM and one SMS that I sent. Out of my list

But had a great session with miss Luna today so that was fun and made my day

yahiko
28-06-2013, 01:49 AM
happen to find this video quite painful to watch but maybe those into ballbusting may like it lol:D
http://femdomspace.com/videos/play/deva/8702/on-the-doll-ball-busting-until-he-loses-consciousness

I try msg some girls over at sgcityangel to ask if got provide sm service, some reply 不懂 :rolleyes:
I dk any prc that provides dom service since poppy left. :(

highestserene in collarme is likely to be fake, jst google the pic will lead to http://lak saboy.org/forums/showthread.php?p=5279688
apparently, she's an escort that provide fj service :eek:

leejailbird
28-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Do you know of other PRC female that is willing to do SM?

I'm not into scat. But I like some of the other features of SM.

I noticed Very few PRC dommes recently, need a few more of them to offer SM services

I'm not sure... this was a surprise find, I think if you randomly ask half of the PRC FLs, at least a good percentage will reply they do, just to charge you more, whether they know how to, or have the right equipments remain to be seen... ;)

But this Linda seems legit, firstly, she's young, secondly, she seems to know what she's saying. And also, she's quite cute. I find that a cute innocent girl who turns into a mistress is quite arousing than one who already looks like one but that's just me.

Scat-wise, if you are not into it, can be discussed with her...

Hope this helps!

HC_LOVER
28-06-2013, 02:28 PM
Hey fellows,

Message this PRC linda to enquire and she charge 200 per hour, a bit ex for PRC

cummingman
28-06-2013, 02:48 PM
Message this PRC linda to enquire and she charge 200 per hour, a bit ex for PRC
Actually last nite fixed an appointment with her but I can't make it due to some last minute commitment. But I inform her well in advance. Will meet her tonite or early next week.Will FR for bro.

hybrid
28-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Bros,
I had a session with Aanya from collarme recently.I can confirm that all her pics are real and she looks great.She has all the equipment that you see in the pics and more.She is a very nice and naughty lady who is well experienced in BDSM.

I first saw her in the lift of the hotel,she was already dressed up in her black stockings and black 5 inch heels and a little black dress.She looked very beautiful and classy.During the lift ride she had started to tease me by touching me and asking me questions. She has great looking legs and feet which were encased in the black stockings with a lovely garterbelt under the LBD.

The highlight of my session is her using her strap on in me and while we were changing positions, I came which has never happened before in all my experiences.

From all my experiences in sg, she is the best local pro domme that I have tried.

doctor sex
28-06-2013, 09:33 PM
Bros,
I had a session with Aanya from collarme recently.I can confirm that all her pics are real and she looks great.She has all the equipment that you see in the pics and more.She is a very nice and naughty lady who is well experienced in BDSM.

From all my experiences in sg, she is the best local pro domme that I have tried.

What is her rate and services? I communicated with her back in march but can't remember what she told me.

doctor sex
28-06-2013, 09:49 PM

True but she is well equipped with toys that alot of dommes don't have: sounds, electrics, wide range of dildos, ass stretchers, poppers etc. My advice: have sex or wank before you meet her and she won't be able to make you come so quickly. Or just have a kinky sex session instead of bdsm, I think she offers that too.
I've paid her $200 for bdsm sessions

doctor sex
28-06-2013, 09:53 PM

I'm one of the many unsuccessful attempts. I gave up trying. Keiko, suniya, Sayako, minky are all worth more of our time. They are far more professional.

otherOne
28-06-2013, 10:13 PM
True but she is well equipped with toys that alot of dommes don't have: sounds, electrics, wide range of dildos, ass stretchers, poppers etc. My advice: have sex or wank before you meet her and she won't be able to make you come so quickly. Or just have a kinky sex session instead of bdsm, I think she offers that too.
I've paid her $200 for bdsm sessions

Is that 200 dollars per hour?

doctor sex
28-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Is that 200 dollars per hour?

Until she finally makes you cum

Furongwang
29-06-2013, 01:50 AM
要找linda女王的赶快booking! linda 新进了很多的玩具,超好玩!encourage :):):) pm me

siliconidiot
29-06-2013, 08:31 AM
Leandra/ladeesilloutte seems legit - switched from CM messages to email messages, but could not match timing

Sheena rai never replied - And more than likely a faker - i have got a few bro's pm'ing me regarding my experience with her. one bro even saying he had a bad experience without giving details

Had a session with Miss Luna again after several months, so Thursday was memorable.

Until my next visit to sg...

hybrid
29-06-2013, 02:24 PM
What is her rate and services? I communicated with her back in march but can't remember what she told me.

Aanyas rates are 200 per hour.She is very professional and well worth our time.

Submmit
30-06-2013, 03:52 AM
I was curious about this Mistress M (amazingasia) in collarme so i tryed to hve a session with her. I read some good and bad feedback to her so i try to find it by myself if she is really good or not! But for my opinion on her session, i find it very well experienced and good. I actually decided 1st to have 1hour session which is cost me 250 then i told her if i like the session i will stay longer so it ended it up 3hours session that cost me 750 but i dont mind it bec i really enjoy it. Ok so I thought I would fill you all in on the latest with regards to my new bdsm life. lol. I was curious as to what actually happened to me. I mean, I was there, clearly, but my head was so far away in the passion and ecstacy of the moment that all I have are snap shots of what actually happened. And even then I dont know what was used where. So the only thing I knew to do to calm this curiosity was to ask the one other person who would possibly know, the man inflicting all the pain and pleasure on me, G.

It started off quite innocent really, textng to arrange our next session, which is going to be this Mon coming. (Only 2 more sleeps. Cant wait) I asked her if it was going to get harder, if she had other things up his metaphorical sleeve that she was going to do to mix it up a bit. Clearly I am the student here and I hang on my goddess every word. Her response was “No that was quite hardcore. I’ll probably push harder and introduce one or two new things but you ticked off most things. How do you feel about it all?” So here was my oppertunity to ask the question, but it also made me think how I do actually feel about it all. I feel like, although I was utterly controled, used and abused I have never felt so free. Although I couldnt walk, talk or chew for a few days and looked like I was falling apart, I have never been so alive. I have never felt so in tune with who I am and what I want, while at the same time being filled with fear. I didnt waste the oppertunity. I asked her what actually happened. She kind of laughed and asked me what I think happened. I told her that at one point I knew I had something so deep in my arse that she fucked it while it was in there, pushing it deeper and deeper with each thrust. I told her I was proud that my cunt managed to stretch to be able to take her baton, and I told her although my body was demanding she stopped my mind never ever wanted it to end. Thats when she told me “The baton was in holes and that thing I fucked that you had to push out was a banana.”My reaction? Shock. In all honesty I have no idea how I managed to get that up there. I am one dirty fucking bitch. And I love it. A few months ago I’d have been so against everything I’m doing. But I was living a lie. All I want is to get my kicks and that is what I am doing. I’m discovering a side of me I hoped would come out if,.....
to be cont.

Submmit
30-06-2013, 11:41 AM
I know I’m not everybodys flavour but I’m determined to find my limits.who can teach me about BDSM life I deserve. You cant put your life on hold for the maybe’s and the what if’s. Thats not how things work.I told her I wanted to try everything, at least once if not more. .. We’ll see if anything comes of it.. At least I know me and BDSM are a well suited match. She really take control of me, she told me use some imagination and serve different Pro Dom so every fuck that different mistresses will give me and i serve would be different, who would get me into wierd and amazing situations.
She also told me to keep searching, each with a different skill, so they can fulfill me deepest fantasies. For my opinion she is really good and she had alot of different idea that she will base on slave/sub limitation. And she also told me that she traveled from different places to learn and to enjoy both all of the session that she will do, Professionaly bec she enjoy it so much. She also shown me alot of her photo's from a session from different country which is so hardcore session and her profile in fetlife that i did not know about that site. I recommend to try her one more time and you will see how different she is! And she also doing it with 2mistress. 1 mistress is Miss Porcha but Miss M is more exp. in everything

Anticlone
30-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Maxin, please don't write reviews for yourself. It is quite obvious from the way it is written. Also to be honest, your session rate are too high. Need to be realistic if you really want to have more returning customers. :rolleyes:

To all bros out there, please try to keep the pricing for BDSM sessions held locally reasonable and not spoil market. e.g. FL turn Dommes max SGD$250-$300 for 2 HRs, 100% pro dommes such as Suniya/Thaidomina aproximately $400 for 2 HRs ;)

I was curious about this Mistress M (amazingasia) in collarme so i tryed to hve a session with her. I read some good and bad feedback to her so i try to find it by myself if she is really good or not! But for my opinion on her session, i find it very well experienced and good. I actually decided 1st to have 1hour session which is cost me 250 then i told her if i like the session i will stay longer so it ended it up 3hours session that cost me 750 but i dont mind it bec i really enjoy it. Ok so I thought I would fill you all in on the latest with regards to my new bdsm life. lol. I was curious as to what actually happened to me. I mean, I was there, clearly, but my head was so far away in the passion and ecstacy of the moment that all I have are snap shots of what actually happened. And even then I dont know what was used where. So the only thing I knew to do to calm this curiosity was to ask the one other person who would possibly know, the man inflicting all the pain and pleasure on me, G.

It started off quite innocent really, textng to arrange our next session, which is going to be this Mon coming. (Only 2 more sleeps. Cant wait) I asked her if it was going to get harder, if she had other things up his metaphorical sleeve that she was going to do to mix it up a bit. Clearly I am the student here and I hang on my goddess every word. Her response was “No that was quite hardcore. I’ll probably push harder and introduce one or two new things but you ticked off most things. How do you feel about it all?” So here was my oppertunity to ask the question, but it also made me think how I do actually feel about it all. I feel like, although I was utterly controled, used and abused I have never felt so free. Although I couldnt walk, talk or chew for a few days and looked like I was falling apart, I have never been so alive. I have never felt so in tune with who I am and what I want, while at the same time being filled with fear. I didnt waste the oppertunity. I asked her what actually happened. She kind of laughed and asked me what I think happened. I told her that at one point I knew I had something so deep in my arse that she fucked it while it was in there, pushing it deeper and deeper with each thrust. I told her I was proud that my cunt managed to stretch to be able to take her baton, and I told her although my body was demanding she stopped my mind never ever wanted it to end. Thats when she told me “The baton was in holes and that thing I fucked that you had to push out was a banana.”My reaction? Shock. In all honesty I have no idea how I managed to get that up there. I am one dirty fucking bitch. And I love it. A few months ago I’d have been so against everything I’m doing. But I was living a lie. All I want is to get my kicks and that is what I am doing. I’m discovering a side of me I hoped would come out if,.....
to be cont.

tristan683
30-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Here's a PRC in SG that does SM.

Her name is QiQi she used to be a 女王 back in Hunan.

I would say her style is milder, more nurturing style, rather than the very strict and aggressive type. She is familiar with dog training, feet worship, humiliation, spanking etc. I think she is open to anything so just discuss with her beforehand.

Don't expect Japanese-level dominatrix but she's not too bad given the limited options in SG.And at $100 per hr, she's value for money.

Appearance-wise she is rather attractive - her figure is good (36D), curvy, sexy. Her face is plain but overall she's sexy enough to get you hard the whole session.

I would say she's more attractive than recent PRC mistresses in SG such as Poison and Butterfly so I recommend all to give it a go.

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!qi-qi/cby4

If needed, she can double domination session with her friend:

http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!bai-xue/cj6e

Haven't tried Bai Xue before so no reviews on her yet.

Anyway it's $100 per session (1 hr), so i suggest all interested to give it a go. And please don't spoil the market for bros here by raising the price. Given the influx of PRCs in sammyboy at the moment, $100 is a fair market price.

corm
30-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Here's a PRC in SG that does SM.

Her name is QiQi she used to be a 女王 back in Hunan.

I would say her style is milder, more nurturing style, rather than the very strict and aggressive type. She is familiar with dog training, feet worship, humiliation, spanking etc. I think she is open to anything so just discuss with her beforehand.

Don't expect Japanese-level dominatrix but she's not too bad given the limited options in SG.And at $100 per hr, she's value for money.

Appearance-wise she is rather attractive - her figure is good (36D), curvy, sexy. Her face is plain but overall she's sexy enough to get you hard the whole session.

I would say she's more attractive than recent PRC mistresses in SG such as Poison and Butterfly so I recommend all to give it a go.

If needed, she can double domination session with her friend:

Haven't tried Bai Xue before so no reviews on her yet.

Anyway it's $100 per session (1 hr), so i suggest all interested to give it a go. And please don't spoil the market for bros here by raising the price. Given the influx of PRCs in sammyboy at the moment, $100 is a fair market price..

so for SM session, you mean Qiqi is charge $100 for 1 hour is it?

tristan683
30-06-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes bro, $100 per SM session. Call her to get the details.

anotherangmoh
30-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Such a glowing report is very suspect when coming from a first time poster.

Anticlone
30-06-2013, 09:02 PM
I think maxin's written English is even worse than that FR. But it's all very suspect coming from a first time poster anyway.

I pay maxin 200 for a session only because she has lots of equipment and does stuff other dommes dont. I haven't sessioned with suniya for over a year but I'm sure I never paid as much as 400 but it was a H81 session.

200 for a 2hr session?

Submmit
01-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Anticlone: bro im not Maxin and im only sharing what my exp is! Its true that im new member but it does not mean that im fake...watch out your words.&-:;( we all have freedom to share our exp.

bshock
01-07-2013, 11:19 AM
after reading i also find it quite suspicious......if you compare the so call review( which i think is more like a story) to other reviews than you will find it very different alr.

sgdiscreethunk
01-07-2013, 08:55 PM
I want to check out what our bro said about QiQi. However, I seemed to have some problem clicking on the web link (i.e. the provided URL). Can any one share the contact number (either by doing a private message to me) or by sharing how I can contact her?

I must say that PRC dommes have been very rare nowadays. Though having said that, I wouldn't pay the same price for them as other experienced dommes...

yahiko
02-07-2013, 01:43 AM
sms-ed and tried qiqi for a session today.
never requested for much just foot worship, bondage, faceslapping, dog play, etc.
don't think she got keep any sm tools so I brought some ropes and a belt which she used to hit me. not too hard but ok.
I think most of her clients don't request for sm, I'm probably one of the few thx to tristan's post, I got to try her dom service lol.
nice lady to chat with and for the price (100/hr), for me its worth the time.

tristan683
02-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Just to clarify to all bros,

New PRC Dommes in SG

Qiqi can be contacted at 98946605

Baixue can be contacted at 90893591

Their profiles can be found at

Each charges $100 per hour. Please keep it at that and don't spoil market for other bros by offering to pay more.

If you want, double domination is available. Think you can negotiate $180 for the 2 of them (dominate you at the same time), but depends on your negotiating skill.

Don't expect Japanese level dominatrix like La Siora or Prezis but for the price, this is value for money. Especially compared alternatives like Maxim who's not even attractive but charges more than double the price.

I would say Qiqi and Baixue are more attractive than Butterfly or Poison from last time but to each his own.

If you're looking for budget PRC dominatrix who are reasonably attractive (but not supermodels), I recommend Qiqi and Baixue.

tristan683
02-07-2013, 07:31 PM
By the way, anyone tried Highest Serene from collarme?

dell_lee_2003
02-07-2013, 07:50 PM
wow.. bro dark lord one are so tempting to try. lasttime got one prc who make me suffer under her feet for more than 20min. continuous gag and slap with both hand and slipper. feel so good the whole session. I think I am going to look for them.

doctor sex
02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Apparently maxin aka amazingasia on collarme and porsha are doing double domme sessions. Guess they are sharing a room somewhere.
Does anyone know how much it costs and, given maxin's reputation, how long the session lasts.

cummingman
03-07-2013, 06:28 AM
wow.. bro dark lord one are so tempting to try. lasttime got one prc who make me suffer under her feet for more than 20min. continuous gag and slap with both hand and slipper. feel so good the whole session. I think I am going to look for them.

Yap I try qiqi yesterday instead of linda.
Qiqi is a nice lady n I enjoy thw session wirh her.

chiesa
03-07-2013, 02:22 PM

Bro, can share which 1?

dell_lee_2003
03-07-2013, 07:49 PM
Bro, can share which 1?
bro. long time alre. she is not here anymore.
now thinking of qi qi or qi qi tarma with her friend. not sure double dom will be more fun. I am always think of one lady use her leg or hand to tie me and the other lady torture me. just like those double dom session in foot fetish tube

sgdiscreethunk
03-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I know this sounds a bit wierd. But since there are dommes providing a double domme service (e.g. Porsha & Maxim or the 2 PRC dommes), has anyone tried a double domme, double slave session?

That sounds adventurous but the ongoing SM from each domme onto each slave might sound interesting...

numbercruncher
04-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Just to clarify to all bros,

New PRC Dommes in SG

Qiqi can be contacted at 98946605

Baixue can be contacted at 90893591

Their profiles can be found at

Each charges $100 per hour. Please keep it at that and don't spoil market for other bros by offering to pay more.

If you want, double domination is available. Think you can negotiate $180 for the 2 of them (dominate you at the same time), but depends on your negotiating skill.

Don't expect Japanese level dominatrix like La Siora or Prezis but for the price, this is value for money. Especially compared alternatives like Maxim who's not even attractive but charges more than double the price.

I would say Qiqi and Baixue are more attractive than Butterfly or Poison from last time but to each his own.

If you're looking for budget PRC dominatrix who are reasonably attractive (but not supermodels), I recommend Qiqi and Baixue.

I'm quite keen on Baixue.

A pity Baixue's face is not fully-visible like Qiqi's face picture.

I'll only return to spore next few weeks.

NICE_MAN
04-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Tried Baixue today.

Not worth the try -- no experience, not young (at least late 30 or early 40), keep answering the phone ..... :(

Thou is just 100 per hour, I leave half an hour early cos no mood to continue.

numbercruncher
04-07-2013, 01:25 AM
Tried Baixue today.

Not worth the try -- no experience, not young (at least late 30 or early 40), keep answering the phone ..... :(

Thou is just 100 per hour, I leave half an hour early cos no mood to continue.

Since you said Bai xue is at least 30plus, so How does her face look like for a 30plus-yr-old?

I'm ok with late-30s SM mistresses so long as her face is still attractive for her age

Intimissimo
04-07-2013, 09:28 AM
要找linda女王的赶快booking! linda 新进了很多的玩具,超好玩!encourage :):):) pm me

Linda still available?

dell_lee_2003
04-07-2013, 06:45 PM
oh.. those bro who has tried qi qi pls kindly write the FR of what is going thru during the session. I am going to try her next week. if late 40 I am not interested as I am too young for them. if late 20 then shd be ok as we r at the same age group. I dont wanna submit to not so good looking mistress as every mistress that I tried say they are happy to dominate me and love to see me suffering by their feet, and domination acts.

tristan683
04-07-2013, 07:42 PM
Qiqi is in her 20s. Bai Xue is older, I think 30s. Overall I would say pick Qiqi, she's got a better figure (36D), curvy and younger. If you're looking for double domme then you can include Bai Xue, if not I recommend you pick Qiqi first.

corm
04-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Actually after I looked at both pictures, it is Baixue's picture that caught my attention more.

Some people say Baixue is 30 plus??

Hmm, the ads wrote Baixue is 24 and Qiqi is 25.

Haha

Some 30plus-yrs-old female can look prettier than 20plus-yrs-old female.

Although Baixue's face is not fully-seen from her ad but somehow gives the impression that Baixue's face is more attractive than Qiqi's face

Nara
05-07-2013, 12:36 AM
[QUOTE=I dont wanna submit to not so good looking mistress as every mistress that I tried say they are happy to dominate me and love to see me suffering by their feet, and domination acts.[/QUOTE]

Only If you negotiate to lower tribute then you'll learn the truth about how happy they really are about you.:eek:

dell_lee_2003
05-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Only If you negotiate to lower tribute then you'll learn the truth about how happy they really are about you.:eek:

:) I am having different privilege then other bro. :p. so thats mean they are happy to have me as a slave.

vibrate
05-07-2013, 11:02 PM

interesting, that not only applys to SM world, but also true to the FLs, they all chase after the $$$ :D

Ups you, cheers!

iatepieforsupp
05-07-2013, 11:15 PM
don't know where else to ask about this fetish, but i figured since this is about femdom i think this may be the closest?

anyone know about a lift and carry fetish? i haven't found anything about it anywhere in SG and thinking maybe some mistress might do it, and that some of the guys here might have heard of it.

MistressScarlet
06-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Hello everyone,

One of a very close sub introduce this site to me and after venturing into a few sites with bdsm i finally land here. Dropping over to say hi to everyone of you.

A little introduction:

I am a very simple lady who happens to like dominate at times, Have met a few BDSM friends along the way and provided a few session to some subs. Have a nice day everyone!

PS:I see quite a few familiar faces while scrolling thru this uber long thread.

This is my blog: http://scarlettdomme.com

dell_lee_2003
06-07-2013, 05:04 PM
from all the fl that I met there is one FL who really did a good job. her name is Lemon. the dick slap by her hand and continuous dick slap by her slipper is amazingly good. at that time her left feet is inside my mouth. she did it very long time. I think more than 200 slaps. I shared the experience before. but now she is back to china. ":( I missed her so much. 100 $ mistress.

Anticlone
06-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Welcome Scarlet, all the best in your BDSM journey!

Hello everyone,

One of a very close sub introduce this site to me and after venturing into a few sites with bdsm i finally land here. Dropping over to say hi to everyone of you.

A little introduction:

I am a very simple lady who happens to like dominate at times, Have met a few BDSM friends along the way and provided a few session to some subs. Have a nice day everyone!

Intimissimo
06-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Linda still available?

Fixed up appt with Linda tonight but she MIA leh.... :mad:

sgdiscreethunk
06-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Fixed up appt with Linda tonight but she MIA leh.... :mad:

I called to enquire too, but I thought she's a little too exp at $200 for a PRC domme.

Nara
07-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone,

A little introduction:

You look sharp on the blog. its a little too bad you have quite a bit of "off-limits" which FLs and other mistresses would happily obliged. All the best nonetheless. Go singapore:o

MistressScarlet
07-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Welcome Scarlet, all the best in your BDSM journey!

Thankiew =)

You look sharp on the blog. its a little too bad you have quite a bit of "off-limits" which FLs and other mistresses would happily obliged. All the best nonetheless. Go singapore:o

I do have my hard limits, Just some personal preferences. Thanks for the well wish tho. =)

Visit my blog: http://scarlettdomme.com

Fmcane
07-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Hello everyone,

A little introduction:

Warm welcome to SBF Mistress Scarlet. Beside Mistress Luna, our small community here now had at least 2 local dommes. Finally an improvement from not too long ago where our only choice are the FT PRC "Mistresses" or the occasional visits from overseas Pro-dommes.

I also like the fact that they had their own dungeon, first in sg I guess.. Now, who say local got no talent :D

Submissive
07-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Yup, welcome Mistress Scarlett. Keep the flag flying high. Together with Mistress Luna, they are really one of the best that sg can offer though with some limitations. Have fun! I'm a happy sub :)

MistressScarlet
08-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Warm welcome to SBF Mistress Scarlet. Beside Mistress Luna, our small community here now had at least 2 local dommes. Finally an improvement from not too long ago where our only choice are the FT PRC "Mistresses" or the occasional visits from overseas Pro-dommes.

I also like the fact that they had their own dungeon, first in sg I guess.. Now, who say local got no talent :D

FMcane: Hello, Thanks for the support. I am here to seek a dungeon sub for me and luna. Is it better to post somewhere else?

Yup, welcome Mistress Scarlett. Keep the flag flying high. Together with Mistress Luna, they are really one of the best that sg can offer though with some limitations. Have fun! I'm a happy sub :)

Submissive i have yet to meet you but i heard from Luna about you. =) Come up to Redmoon sometimes. I believe both of us are okay to have a coffee with you.

My Blog: http://scarlettdomme.com

joncheong
08-07-2013, 11:05 PM
welcome scarlett and luna!

jonah11
09-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Hello everyone,

A little introduction:

Welcome Mistress Scarlett to this thread.

I had met Mistress Luna before and had a session with her before. Enjoyed the session with Mistress Luna though it was not right timing as I was extremely tired that day.

Hope Mistress can find someone who has the desire to serve her.

Have a good time here.

If you need any help, I am sure folks here will be happy to assist (or serve) you.

Submissive
09-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Mistress Scarlett, will find a time to have coffee with you and Mistress Luna :) Is there coffee in redmoon? I can always buy some over :)

sgdiscreethunk
10-07-2013, 10:56 PM
So anyone have any FR on any of the 3 PRCs dommes in spore currently, namely, Baixue, Qiqi and Linda.

I'm currently still in JB this 2 weeks but will be coming to spore after that.

Aren't there any dommes in JB that Singaporeans can go to? I would be willing to check that out.

osubken
11-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Quite excited to hear about Mistress Scarlette.

I just came across this new listing on the dickie virgin site. Another Mistress in Singapore?

http://www.asiakinky.com/page/Susan

Please do not take this as a recommendation. I am just sharing news on the forum.

Having a look at the listings on dickie virgin, and with all due respect to the Mistresses out there, I think some of the Mistresses go by rather cringe-worthy names! :D

MistressScarlet
11-07-2013, 05:36 PM
welcome scarlett and luna!

Hello jon, A very familiar nick, anyway thankiew for the warm welcome.

Welcome Mistress Scarlett to this thread.

I had met Mistress Luna before and had a session with her before. Enjoyed the session with Mistress Luna though it was not right timing as I was extremely tired that day.

Hope Mistress can find someone who has the desire to serve her.

Have a good time here.

If you need any help, I am sure folks here will be happy to assist (or serve) you.

You are already helping by being so friendly. Ask you something, Where should i put a thread to look for Dungeon sub for Mistress Luna and me? Not session, Its more lifestyle.

Someone told me to be careful here but seems like you all are one very helpful and nice ppl..

Mistress Scarlett, will find a time to have coffee with you and Mistress Luna :) Is there coffee in redmoon? I can always buy some over :)

Yes got but donno if its your cup of coffee. Come up, you know the address right?
looks like in Bangkok

Mistress Luna says hi to you!

cummingman
12-07-2013, 06:47 AM
So anyone have any FR on any of the 3 PRCs dommes in spore currently, namely, Baixue, Qiqi and Linda.

I'm currently still in JB this 2 weeks but will be coming to spore after that.

Recommend qiqi. But she's not too hardcore type...u can request ur fetish with her. She'll do her best to ur request. Hope tat helps.

cummingman
12-07-2013, 06:57 AM
Hello everyone,

A little introduction:

Heard abt mistress luna sometime back. It a shame didnt service her before. Anyway wish both of u all the best in ur journey in bsdm. Hopefully I'll hv d honour to serve u in d near future. Cheers!!

ffdude
12-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Hi:) does anyknow have a picture of how mistress keiko looks like? Or rather a rough description on her looks and attitude? Thanks!

doctor sex
12-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi:) does anyknow have a picture of how mistress keiko looks like? Or rather a rough description on her looks and attitude? Thanks!

Photos on her collarme profile but obviously not of her face.

She's a rock chick. Very heavily tattooed on legs, arms, and back. Smokes alot, pierced and very hot. But also very intelligent, good English and professional in her dealings. She's very hygienic and great with the strap on. Why don't you try her.

ffdude
13-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Thanks alot for the info brother! I really appreciate it! I was having doubts about her looks but now, I know the right thing to do:) haha

tristan683
13-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Is Keiko even in Singapore at the moment?

doctor sex
13-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Is Keiko even in Singapore at the moment?

Yes, overseas posting appears to have been cancelled. She's still around.

subway73
13-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Hi guys

http://evangelinemistress.wix.com/courtesan#!contact/c24vq
Found this to be interesting an Ang moh sm mistress in sg le

Krenjusen
13-07-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi guys

looks like mix race from sg and possibly a trans...

doctor sex
13-07-2013, 06:27 PM
Hi guys

Shemale who I think had the op about 3 years ago.
Nothing ang moh about her except her preferred type of client. Malay Indian mix if I remember correctly. Haven't heard anything about her for a few years. Possibly only just returned to Singapore and it appears with a new found 'interest' in bdsm.

Anyone prepared to give her a try?

skinner2070
13-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Yes, overseas posting appears to have been cancelled. She's still around.

She's back in SG already? Hope can arrange to meet up with her....

tristan683
13-07-2013, 11:30 PM
Bro Doctor Sex,

Is Keiko really hot? Like model-hot, if you ignore all the tattoos? Also seriously considering serving her

asslover22
14-07-2013, 02:06 AM
I can't find any FRs nor mentions regarding two Mistresses on collarme, hotsexymommaable romero nor lostmycontrol.

so I ask if any bros could share any information regarding them? from what I can gather lostmycontrol has been around for years and is occasionally here and in America

any information you can share would be great and though I don't expect to be spoonfed nor washed by negativity, I dunno where else to find any info.

cheers

doctor sex
14-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Bro Doctor Sex,

Is Keiko really hot? Like model-hot, if you ignore all the tattoos? Also seriously considering serving her

Looks are subjective but I guess she wouldn't get a photo modelling job. Japanese chinese mix, slim, doesn't really do fetish costumes. She's a really cool lady. A lot of people here like her.

doctor sex
14-07-2013, 07:47 AM
I can't find any FRs nor mentions regarding two Mistresses on collarme, hotsexymommaable romero nor lostmycontrol.

so I ask if any bros could share any information regarding them? from what I can gather lostmycontrol has been around for years and is occasionally here and in America

any information you can share would be great and though I don't expect to be spoonfed nor washed by negativity, I dunno where else to find any info.

cheers

Don't bother

fdome
14-07-2013, 04:13 PM

cheers

never replys ... think fake, and too much fake id there

clammedshut
15-07-2013, 08:27 AM
mistress Synee will be in sg again, session avail from 24-29 July

those of you whom know, drop her an email to arrange. otherwise u may pm me

http://i.imgur.com/G3O06mC.png

clammedshut
15-07-2013, 02:48 PM
more pics
http://i.imgur.com/uVLWES4.png
http://i.imgur.com/qGACOi7.jpg

sgdiscreethunk
15-07-2013, 10:38 PM
A short FR on Mistress Qiqi

This is not going to be a fantastic FR, because it isn't meant to be. Recently, I had the urge to serve a Chinese PRC domme. Afterall, they had been scarce for months. To Mistress Qiqi, off I went.

At first glance, she wasn't very pretty nor commanding. In fact, she comes across as the more sensual domme. On all fours, I begin. I started with worshipping both her feet. Her dominance was slow to take effect, as she used her feet to tease the little one. Being her dog, I barked to please her, before being her little pony to bring round the room. Duct-tape was the next set of play. Being bonded, I was then ass smothered. All this was done with her still fully dressed, making it more domineering. With bonded hands, I filled up warm water to wash her feet whilst having chicken bones stuck in my mouth. When I was freed, she continued to tease me, step on me and sit on me. I shortly exploded after...

Verdict: Far from the best, but value-for-money.
Dmg: $100

reallybear3
15-07-2013, 11:40 PM
mistress Synee will be in sg again, session avail from 24-29

those of you whom know, drop her an email to arrange. otherwise u may pm me

http://i.imgur.com/G3O06mC.png

Bro can pm me the email?
And are you talking about 24-29 July?