PDA

View Full Version : Thai Amulets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

naemlo
28-12-2007, 10:03 AM
saw this picture recently in the local newspaper...what is this amulet?

http://upload.imgspot.com/u/07/360/09/Amulet.jpg

It is JTK....

naemlo
28-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Not from where? Is make of what thing? :D

Errrr very difficult to answer leh.... :D

Mr.sarawak
28-12-2007, 03:42 PM
may i know wat is "let lai"....i went to my fren master ...he say i goin a very bad luck...so i planted a "let lai " to my hand..

Necromancer II
28-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi bro ! Does anyone here know where to get LP Pern's tiger tooth? Very hard to find it nowadays. Thanks in advance!

Necromancer II
28-12-2007, 04:41 PM
LP Pern's Tiger Tooth.http://i2.tinypic.com/6tk5eoi.jpg

ah rat
29-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Errrr very difficult to answer leh.... :D

Make from the arm bone of 100 monk :D

naemlo
29-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Make from the arm bone of 100 monk :D

Wow kao, all your amulets very the tok kong......

Bodhisattva
30-12-2007, 01:27 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00290-1.jpg

Bro this pic is....kind of blur. Cannot tell from which Wat. But nice piece of Phra leela by lp hock.

Necromancer II
02-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Below is a short introduction of archan wala history.

Archan Wala PaKan was a famous guru master in magical mystery. When he was 14 years old. He learned to made oil of charm from Khmer. Firstly, he made Nam Man and See Phueng (lip wax). He used the material from Nakorn Ratchasima Province. Both amulets were successful. He tested his Nam Man until he gotten himself 32 wives. He then was very famous on making Nam Man Prai and magical charm, but on top of that he still has many experiences with Phra Archan in Kher who kept many rare holy mass for more than 10 over years. Those mass are known as magical stuffs that has special power to make amulets stronger and is very rare and hard to find nowadays. He is one of the top guru masters who have reputation for his Visha and Buddhist Dharma but this guru pass away in 2005. Finally archan wala had decided to make Mae Thong Soy amulets. He used many holy mass that he kept it more than 30 years. A unique feature of his mass amulets is strong. It is top secret in mixing materials. On the back has archan wala yant for attraction,protection and mahanesanh.This charm amulet is make like a nake woman who is sitting spreading out her legs. She is known as mysteriousness that has super power to bring luck and help the owner to be admired and love. Also, she will make your relationship work for you. Mae Thong Soy image is one of the most famous charms created by archan wala. This amulet comes with a katha to be chanted and is to be admired by lots of people, love by oposite sex, fetch wealth, turn around a broken relationship, make the opposite sex you admired think about you, miss you, alwasy be surrounded by members of the opposite sex, sex appeal, enhance your charisma, make you more charming, confidence, gambling luck, wealth, and most of all fullfil your every desire!

Archan wala had pass away recently. That means there will not be any of his magical amulets anymore, and if any of the bros here interested to get his amulets please PM me with your name and contact number. As for 'mae tong soy' I got only 1 piece left because i am keeping a piece for ownself use.:cool:

carmeo88
02-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Bro, juz curious to know how much are you rent out his amulet?

naemlo
02-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Bro, juz curious to know how much are you rent out his amulet?

Y? U interested in Barang meh???? :rolleyes:

do335
03-01-2008, 02:41 AM
Bro this pic is....kind of blur. Cannot tell from which Wat. But nice piece of Phra leela by lp hock.

LP Hock Leela, a piece of advise, not to bring into house. Plant it in the pot of a tree.

spotter542
03-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Arjahn naemlo ,

You back from your forest retreat already ?? :p

naemlo
03-01-2008, 02:59 AM
Arjahn naemlo ,

You back from your forest retreat already ?? :p

Have not, going to. :)

kim9693
03-01-2008, 12:17 PM
may i know wat is "let lai"....i went to my fren master ...he say i goin a very bad luck...so i planted a "let lai " to my hand..

if i'm not wrong it shld be pronounce as lek lai, which is a kind of sacred natural magnectic field items, which is found in thailand and in those mountain caves.... i had some which the archan in hatyai claim that it is leklai, it is a kind of black powder and as time passing by it will grow more and more and they will compact together to become a kind of hard object which look like magnect or magnectic stone.... by nature it already had it own power hence even it there isn't any charm or budda being engrave on it, it also had it own power, some monks make into amulet some planted into our body and some put on the altar to pray.... Mr sarawak u can try using ur finger rubbing on the part where the master planted the leklai the leklai will pop out fr the surface which look like a pimple growing on ur arms, this is what i heard from my friend... any other bro here can correct me on this information?

wanker10
03-01-2008, 12:49 PM

Archan Wala PaKan was a famous guru master in magical mystery. When he was 14 years old. He learned to made oil of charm from Khmer. Firstly, he made Nam Man and See Phueng (lip wax). He used the material from Nakorn .......................................Finally archan wala had decided to make Mae Thong Soy amulets. He used many holy mass that he kept it more than 30 years. A unique feature of his mass amulets is strong. It is top secret in mixing materials. On the back has archan wala yant for attraction,protection and mahanesanh.This charm amulet is make like a nake woman who is sitting spreading out her legs. She is known as mysteriousness that has super power to bring luck and help the owner to be admired and love. Also, she will make your relationship work for you. Mae Thong Soy image is one of the most famous charms created by archan wala. This amulet comes with a katha to be chanted and is to be admired by lots of people, love by oposite sex, fetch wealth, turn around a broken relationship, make the opposite sex you admired think about you, miss you, alwasy be surrounded by members of the opposite sex, sex appeal, enhance your charisma, make you more charming, confidence, gambling luck, wealth, and most of all fullfil your every desire! .................and if any of the bros here interested to get his amulets please PM me with your name and contact number. As for 'mae tong soy' I got only 1 piece left because i am keeping a piece for ownself use.:cool:

Bro, I'm interested in this Mae Thong Soy amulet. Had PM you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers!:D

SiameseTiger
03-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Beautiful Amulets! Hope to learn more from you guys :D

carmeo88
04-01-2008, 01:50 AM
Y? U interested in Barang meh???? :rolleyes:

Actually I like to know more on it as I am quite green on the item.:o

naemlo
04-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Actually I like to know more on it as I am quite green on the item.:o

Since when u green? U want metta oil to increase your attraction?? :D

carmeo88
04-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Since when u green? U want metta oil to increase your attraction?? :D

Sure, don't know what is it but can test it out see whether can work or not.:D

naemlo
04-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Sure, don't know what is it but can test it out see whether can work or not.:D

Please try not to visit the pub I go, else all the gers will stick to u only. :D

Necromancer II
04-01-2008, 01:56 PM

Archan Wala PaKan was a famous guru master in magical mystery. When he was 14 years old. He learned to made oil of charm from Khmer. Firstly, he made Nam Man and See Phueng (lip wax). He used the material from Nakorn Ratchasima Province. Both amulets were successful. He tested his Nam Man until he gotten himself 32 wives. He then was very famous on making Nam Man Prai and magical charm, but on top of that he still has many experiences with Phra Archan in Kher who kept many rare holy mass for more than 10 over years. Those mass are known as magical stuffs that has special power to make amulets stronger and is very rare and hard to find nowadays. He is one of the top guru masters who have reputation for his Visha and Buddhist Dharma but this guru pass away in 2005. Finally archan wala had decided to make Mae Thong Soy amulets. He used many holy mass that he kept it more than 30 years. A unique feature of his mass amulets is strong. It is top secret in mixing materials. On the back has archan wala yant for attraction,protection and mahanesanh.This charm amulet is make like a nake woman who is sitting spreading out her legs. She is known as mysteriousness that has super power to bring luck and help the owner to be admired and love. Also, she will make your relationship work for you. Mae Thong Soy image is one of the most famous charms created by archan wala. This amulet comes with a katha to be chanted and is to be admired by lots of people, love by oposite sex, fetch wealth, turn around a broken relationship, make the opposite sex you admired think about you, miss you, alwasy be surrounded by members of the opposite sex, sex appeal, enhance your charisma, make you more charming, confidence, gambling luck, wealth, and most of all fullfil your every desire!

Archan wala had pass away recently. That means there will not be any of his magical amulets anymore, and if any of the bros here interested to get his amulets please PM me with your name and contact number. As for 'mae tong soy' I got only 1 piece left because i am keeping a piece for ownself use.:cool:

Hi bros ! This amulet is already being reserved to a bro last nite after he transfer a deposite to me. As for those bros who sms and asking me what price did i let go, usage or power of this amulet, sorry i cant reveal anything to you guys unless buyer agree. Hope you guys understand. Thankyou!

carmeo88
04-01-2008, 04:15 PM
Please try not to visit the pub I go, else all the gers will stick to u only. :D

Dun worry, I will share those gals with you.:D

naemlo
04-01-2008, 04:30 PM
Dun worry, I will share those gals with you.:D

Dun bluff me lah, u always hug all the syt. :p

spotter542
05-01-2008, 02:35 AM
Have not, going to. :)

Arjahn naemlo ,

Bon voyage :) Have a good trip.
Getting any Phra Sangkajai mini roop ? If got silver , can rent 2 or 3 for me ?? :p

Chok dee !

red_tirak1088
05-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Bon voyage :) Have a good trip.
Getting any Phra Sangkajai mini roop ? If got silver , can rent 2 or 3 for me ?? :p

khun nee mai ao JTK?? :D

red_tirak1088
05-01-2008, 03:03 AM
I am trying to learn more on this. Anyone can share more on KMT?

red_tirak1088
05-01-2008, 01:30 PM

I'm looking for the silver LP Pae Sangkachai myself. :p

red_tirak1088
05-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Arjahn naemlo ,

Can you help me too.

naemlo
05-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Chok dee !

Thanks, Will try to search for it :D

79Guards
05-01-2008, 02:00 PM

Was wondering how much a Pra Sankajai cost?:confused:

naemlo
05-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Was wondering how much a Pra Sankajai cost?:confused:

Depends on "made" by who n yr.

79Guards
05-01-2008, 02:09 PM
I only want one to wear for luck and have money, any average pricing on tat?:o

naemlo
05-01-2008, 02:10 PM
I only want one to wear for luck and have money, any average pricing on tat?:o

Less than $100.

79Guards
05-01-2008, 02:16 PM
Less than $100.

ok, will the amulet be blessed by the Lampor?

naemlo
05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
ok, will the amulet be blessed by the Lampor?

Unless u r cheated by the seller else every amulets r blessed by monks. It something like in chinese "open light".

79Guards
05-01-2008, 02:40 PM
Unless u r cheated by the seller else every amulets r blessed by monks. It something like in chinese "open light".

Yes tat is wat I mean "open light", for the amount of less than $100, can advice which year and made by who?

naemlo
05-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Yes tat is wat I mean "open light", for the amount of less than $100, can advice which year and made by who?

There r a lot, how to intro? :rolleyes: Go n c which u like n fate.

Mr.sarawak
05-01-2008, 05:48 PM
thanx bro kim9693......still blur blur me..coz di still green in this field..

Necromancer II
06-01-2008, 12:11 AM

A bro sms me yesterday and ask whether do i still have the 'mae thong soy' and i told him it was sold. Then he ask me do i still have anything that has the same effect? And i said yes but it is not from Archan wala, do he mind? After some conversation he agree to get this amuets today. We make an appointment around afternoon and i show him that amulet, he kinda like it. But just when he is about to pay me, i show him some of my collection in my amulets box where a Archan wala gold takrut is inside. He saw it and ask me whether am i letting go? And i said yes. After that he never hesitate to pay me on the spot to get it thou the price is much more higher than the one he intent to get initially! He is very lucky to have this takrut as it is very rare and most importantly it is really powerful !!!

wanker10
07-01-2008, 08:29 AM
A bro sms me yesterday and ask whether do i still have the 'mae thong soy' and i told him it was sold. Then he ask me do i still have anything that has the same effect? And i said yes but it is not ......................................more higher than the one he intent to get initially! He is very lucky to have this takrut as it is very rare and most importantly it is really powerful !!!

Hello Bro,

Hehehe... thanks for letting me the Archan Wala Tarkut. Up U 4 points.

Cheers!:D

Necromancer II
07-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks to you too bro wanker10 ! Also i met bro airwaves ytd afternoon and we had a nice chat, thou he not very familiar with thai amulets but he is keen to learn and ask question, very nice easy going guy indeed. He got some barang and amulet from me too, thanks bro airwaves! Ok to all the bros here if you need rare and powerful barang pls PM me, we can meet up and i will show it to you. I also got cambodia barangs that comes in a cream form. This kinda barang will bring you lotsa women. And I also have special 'LOP KROP' that can helps you in every aspect. All my barang are rare and powerful ! Most importantly you won't get it elsewhere except thou me. Thankyou bros!

Necromancer II
07-01-2008, 06:41 PM

Just found an Archan wala copper takrut, meant for luck, metta and backstabber. size is around 2 inches.

SiameseTiger
07-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey hi guys, i have been following this thread. kinda into amulets too

Huat88
07-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Huat88 signing in! Hello to all.

Necromancer II
08-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi bro ! Here is my Archan Pu Nak K.P.
http://i9.tinypic.com/8az0ldv.jpghttp://i6.tinypic.com/6jvwcuh.jpg

Necromancer II
08-01-2008, 02:28 PM
LP Sawai Palakat

http://i17.tinypic.com/7xbn6no.jpg

naemlo
08-01-2008, 04:44 PM
thanx bro kim9693......still blur blur me..coz di still green in this field..

Hey hi guys, i have been following this thread. kinda into amulets too

Huat88 signing in! Hello to all.

Everyone starts from crawling b4 walking. Welcome to the world of amulets. :D

carmeo88
08-01-2008, 09:13 PM
me too reporting.:D

naemlo
08-01-2008, 09:21 PM
me too reporting.:D

U report for what??? Want to om bia??? :D

Necromancer II
09-01-2008, 05:18 AM
yoz bro ! If you are interester in my amulets. pls PM me...whatever barang i have is very unique,so you cant find it in thsoe buddha shop. Thanks for supporting me bro, Thankyou so much!:) Bro jason9 was suoppose to meet me this evevening to collect his amulet, but during the convisation he saw sth that attracts his attention.It is Achan pu nak khun paen 7 ta. It's a very beautiful and nice khun pean. Without any hesitation he rent in on the spot from me ! Thankyou to bro jason9 ! :)

Btw my amulets are getting lesser now so bros if you are keen on my amulets pls kindy PM me ASAP. Thankyou to all bros here!

Necromancer II
09-01-2008, 05:45 AM
Today i just took out all my collection to clean it and i just happern to see a 'mea thong soy'. I guess this one really the last piece. Made of his own magical power and a special tatkrut was insearted. Int guys pls PM me, if not many bro will snatch it away bery fast. Thanks! :cool:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
09-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Any bros who want to giveaway amulets can offload to me i will take good care of it :)

Necromancer II
09-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Glad to see many new guys joining in. Btw any bro here got good amulets to share with? Post some pic to let us admire. Any guys have Chao Kun Nor's amulets or any knowleage of it?

Necromancer II
09-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Archan kasam ivory handcraft palalak

http://i4.tinypic.com/71p252w.jpg

Necromancer II
09-01-2008, 03:34 PM
My Lp yit 2533 copper palakak.

http://i5.tinypic.com/6omrdqc.jpghttp://i12.tinypic.com/8f0irsk.jpg

eddong
09-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi Bros came across a interseting blog site about amulets worth looking at : Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms. (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/)

naemlo
09-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Bros came across a interseting blog site about amulets worth looking at : ]

This blog I read b4. Someone who has a lot of amulets to sell. :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
10-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Expert bros can tell me info on this amulet? Was given by a tirak......thanks.....also the sides are chipped, will this affect the amulet's power?

http://i14.tinypic.com/6yby06b.jpg
http://i18.tinypic.com/7wf6jgw.jpg

sex21
10-01-2008, 08:25 AM
bro SUCHINDA your picture too big my eye too small cannot see :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
10-01-2008, 08:28 AM
bro SUCHINDA your picture too big my eye too small cannot see :p
Sorrie.....1st time posting pics....how to resize pic? paiseh paiseh :o

spotter542
10-01-2008, 01:08 PM

Thank you , Arjahn naemlo :)

Share my latest Jartukam amulet by Arjahn Pak Chok ( Phattalung )
Mixed with B.E. 2530 Suriyan Chandra powder , grain and gem.
Only 109 pcs consecrated. Mine is #29 :D

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc06561-be528a2ad4.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc06561-be528a2ad4.jpg)

spotter542
10-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Free gift :p from Arjahn Pak Chok ( Phattalung )

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc06558-66c8b84d35.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc06558-66c8b84d35.jpg)

spotter542
10-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Krabi batch B.E. 2548

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00677-a9ff787aba.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00677-a9ff787aba.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00678-2159e09eaf.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00678-2159e09eaf.jpg)

Holy signature by Arjahn Kor Porn :)

spotter542
10-01-2008, 01:20 PM
khun nee mai ao JTK?? :D

Bro red tirak1088 ,

Me still a Jartukam fanatic :D
Just that I don't have any Phra Sangkarjai in my collection :o

spotter542
10-01-2008, 01:24 PM
Remake of B.E. 2530 Suriyan Chandra :p
Wat Putarnee ( Bangkok )
This batch was also known as "3050" :)
Think only got 999 pcs consecrated. Mine is # 108.

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00669-90262edd9f.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00669-90262edd9f.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00670-d6fc7d1fd2.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00670-d6fc7d1fd2.jpg)

spotter542
10-01-2008, 03:06 PM
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00673-a69fdfd36d.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00673-a69fdfd36d.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/dsc00674-404bb45d88.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/dsc00674-404bb45d88.jpg)

naemlo
10-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Share my latest Jartukam amulet by Arjahn Pak Chok ( Phattalung )
Mixed with B.E. 2530 Suriyan Chandra powder , grain and gem.
Only 109 pcs consecrated. Mine is #29 :D

Wow u show hand liao.... any from Nakon Sri Thammarath?

LP laung nui JTK, 2549, made for Thai army.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010015.jpg

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc51/amulet_album/jtk/P1010018.jpg

marlbor0.lights
10-01-2008, 09:59 PM

Bro,

Open Light is known as Consecration.
Genuine amulets from Temple (Wat) are already consecrated by Luang Phor, Archan or monks...

Necromancer II
11-01-2008, 04:05 AM
Hi any bros here interested in LP sai Lop Krop..the time when i rent it the price was around $388 but now i want share this barang with all the bros here because wed i strike 4D 2nd prize and starter prize ! After wearing LP SAI Lop Krop everynow and then i skrike 4D and TOTO ...It has more power than kunmantong. If any bros interested pls pm me, letting go only one piece because the other one i am using, it helps me alot on my gambling. I am kinda happy now after striking the 4D so i decided to let go the 2nd one at a lower price.,erm...maybe $228 neg.Hahaha...thia Lop Krop really answers our pray,power man! :D

Necromancer II
11-01-2008, 04:53 AM
Here is the LOP KROP. Very few pieces was made and is a hancrafted wooden lop krop soak in a magical flower liquid.

Interested pls PM me with name and cont num. Thanks !

http://i15.tinypic.com/8g6gu8i.jpghttp://i12.tinypic.com/8ana45d.jpg
http://i6.tinypic.com/6tpbvwo.jpg

Clit_LickeR
11-01-2008, 02:38 PM
My JTK...

Front:
http://i9.tinypic.com/80yu1wi.jpg

Back:
http://i3.tinypic.com/6lj0iyp.jpg

Paiseh with the not so clear pic. took with pda cam. :o

Necromancer II
11-01-2008, 03:14 PM
My JTK...

Front:
http://i9.tinypic.com/80yu1wi.jpg

Back:
http://i3.tinypic.com/6lj0iyp.jpg

Paiseh with the not so clear pic. took with pda cam. :o

Wow! Solid gold nice JTK ! This batch quite exp if i am not wrong. I use to own a pita kan but gan nawa put tai sa wat. The prices went up so much within a year.

Clit_LickeR
11-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Solid gold nice JTK ! This batch quite exp if i am not wrong.

Me just a small potato / Newbie in collecting JTK...
Cannot be compared to Arjarn Naemlo... that knn arjarn dont give me any JTK even thou i begged him for one... :p

BTW, i am more into LP or Buddahs... i seldom collect JTK.
My wife is the one crazy over it... :o

naemlo
11-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Cannot be compared to Arjarn Naemlo... that knn arjarn dont give me any JTK even thou i begged him for one... :p

How u want me to f u?? Your JTK getting more n more.... tell your wife to pass me 1 good Khun Chang. :D

Clit_LickeR
11-01-2008, 05:09 PM
How u want me to f u?? Your JTK getting more n more.... tell your wife to pass me 1 good Khun Chang. :D

Phom mia mai ru / mai kaow jai Phra Khun Chang...
Pii....Phom mia kun cheen/kun singapore, yang mai ru Phra khup. :o

Hmm... khun chang... i try to dig my store room again... no promises this time...
BTW, why you looking high and low for this amulet leh?
My Parang Toh (opps! Arjarn Toh) not good meh? :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
12-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Sin Min daily got ad say the master who tattoo for Maia & some Muay Thai boxers is in town to do tattoos.....anyone knows how much it cost to get one?

RTplayer
12-01-2008, 05:08 AM
Only you can read chinese newspaper, only you know how to read chinese.

Sin Min daily got ad say the master who tattoo for Maia & some Muay Thai boxers is in town to do tattoos.....anyone knows how much it cost to get one?

naemlo
12-01-2008, 01:55 PM
BTW, why you looking high and low for this amulet leh?
My Parang Toh (opps! Arjarn Toh) not good meh? :p

Dun ask me y.... ah toh good good but chang ge ge better. :D

Clit_LickeR
12-01-2008, 04:12 PM
My JTK (Black Color) Set of 3 colors.

The box
http://i5.tinypic.com/6t28z1t.jpg

Front
http://i4.tinypic.com/87brg1t.jpg

Back
http://i8.tinypic.com/8b8x15k.jpg

The serial number
http://i19.tinypic.com/6pyen3t.jpg

Clit_LickeR
12-01-2008, 04:15 PM
My JTK (White Color) Set of 3 colors.

The box
http://i1.tinypic.com/7x314kp.jpg

Front
http://i3.tinypic.com/6yzgwvc.jpg

Back
http://i3.tinypic.com/86s2x3c.jpg

The serial number
http://i9.tinypic.com/8f2h00g.jpg

Clit_LickeR
12-01-2008, 04:22 PM
My JTK (Red Color) Set of 3 colors.
My Co impounded it... and she's wearing it... :o:(

Front
http://i18.tinypic.com/822sb4i.jpg

Back
http://i1.tinypic.com/72a8znc.jpg

spotter542
13-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Wow u show hand liao.... any from Nakon Sri Thammarath?

Arjahn naemlo ,

Your collection getting more also.
If got any from Nakhon Si Thamaraj , I'll let you know :)
Meanwhile , show this Jartukam amulet given by my good friends :p

http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/lp_nui_2550_8a5ed45852-beb2275479.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/lp_nui_2550_8a5ed45852-beb2275479.jpg)
http://www.picsaway.com/uploads/lp_nui_2550_rear_ba9fc9bea4-0a2fe1e8b4.jpg (http://www.picsaway.com/view/lp_nui_2550_rear_ba9fc9bea4-0a2fe1e8b4.jpg)

Holy signature by Laung Nui ( Wat Kor Hong )

Bodhisattva
13-01-2008, 06:07 PM
My recently acquired LP Thuad Wat ChangHai 2506 BaiSaKair

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0515.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0516.jpg

Clit_LickeR
13-01-2008, 11:08 PM
My recently acquired LP Thuad Wat ChangHai 2506 BaiSaKair

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/Bodhisattva_01/IMG_0515.jpg

Bro, this is not 2506 lah...

Its made in 2508. How much you rent it?
I got this LP Thuat 2506 (in mint condition) from the 'Chao Awak' in Wat chang hai about 10 years ago... :D

Here's mine:
LP Thuat 2508 (Front)
http://i14.tinypic.com/8c1q9ax.jpg

LP Thuat 2508 (Back)
http://i4.tinypic.com/80zl6hs.jpg

Cheers!

Clit_LickeR
13-01-2008, 11:12 PM
My LP Pae (and his 'personal' hankie...) :D

http://i9.tinypic.com/6kpvtl4.jpg

Close up:

http://i6.tinypic.com/8am0wgj.jpg

Cheers!

Necromancer II
14-01-2008, 06:09 PM
Very happy to see so many bros here sharing thier collections lately and took the effort on posting the pic for us to view. Thankyou very much bros!
Btw once i got new barang i will update you guys and try to post a pic. Meanwhile if any bros here need to get any rare and powerful barangs, feel free to PM me with your name, contact number and the kind of useage you intent to use for. :cool: Thanks again and wishes all the bros here a prosperous New Year, HUAT ARH !

stevie.tan
14-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Yes really nice to see so many wonderful amulets. Thanks to all bros for sharing.

Bodhisattva
15-01-2008, 12:07 AM
[B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Bro, this is not 2506 lah...

Its made in 2508. How much you rent it?
I got this LP Thuat 2506 (in mint condition) from the 'Chao Awak' in Wat chang hai about 10 years ago... :D

Cheers!

Hi Bro CL, you are right. The amulets were produced in 2508 from what i was told. However, I was also told that southern thai people play this amulet play it as 2506, instead of 2508. I also don't know why 2508 become 2506. I tried asking around but cannot find an answer.

Your piece is much nicer, the skin still so nice.

If letting go do drop me a pm. Thanks for your comments and do share more info.

Cheers :)

Clit_LickeR
15-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Your piece is much nicer, the skin still so nice.

If letting go do drop me a pm. Thanks for your comments and do share more info.

Cheers :)

cos mine is unworn (at that time hor...) :D

If you were to check the history that during the year 2508 not much amulets were made during that period.
one of the top LP thuat is the 'bird cage' with the 'block taek' (in thai) pim...
very rare... i used to own one till i rent it to my buddy. ;)

Bodhisattva
15-01-2008, 12:49 AM
cos mine is unworn (at that time hor...) :D

If you were to check the history that during the year 2508 not much amulets were made during that period.
one of the top LP thuat is the 'bird cage' with the 'block taek' (in thai) pim...
very rare... i used to own one till i rent it to my buddy. ;)

yeah, its rare. 2509 and 2510 also not much LP Thuad produced right? I think one of the rare piece is the 'Bua Lock' (in thai) phim. Price also...haha u know what i mean. I personally like LP Thuad and JTK. There's just so much things to learn about LP Thuad.

Thks again for the info.

Too bad I no power to up u.

Clit_LickeR
15-01-2008, 11:09 PM
I think one of the rare piece is the 'Bua Lock' (in thai) phim.
the really much hunt after one is the
2497 Pim 'gammargan neww Dum' waan material with so call 'iron ores' materials... (only comitee members or in close relations to the temple have it only...)
this phim is then they make again for the masses in 2500 & 2505. (But its slightly smaller in size.)

i go my store room and dig around and see if i can find or not...

d_delvoye
16-01-2008, 06:34 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2022/2196561539_f3fbd599d2_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2416/2196561681_d321ff9a9f_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2216/2197350728_2e845a5aa3_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2152/2197350966_c61994994a_o.jpg

Here r e amulets tat's on my neck daily:
Jatukam, Wat Maha Tat, Ah Chan Kun Pun, 2545
3rd batch, Wat Pak Nam, LP Sod, 2499
Somdet Kanaen, Wat Phra Sat, LP Noi, 2506

Clit_LickeR
18-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Jatukam, Wat Maha Tat, Ah Chan Kun Pun, 2545
My JTK Consecreated by AC kun Parn ...
Details:
Phra Phong Thao Jatukham Ramathep, Roon Raek (1st Batch)
Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahaviharn, Nakhon Si Thammarat, B.E.2547

Front:
http://i12.tinypic.com/6lb36uo.jpg

Back:
http://i17.tinypic.com/6oyl3b9.jpg

Amulet info:

Thao Jatukham Ramathep is believed to be a protector deity of Buddhist temples and an incarnation of the Hindu god, Vishnu.
Belief in the deity originated in Wat Phuttaisawan in Ayutthaya and there are only two temples in Thailand in which the deity had been enshrined since ancient times.
One of the temples is Wat Phuttaisawan and the other temple is Wat Phra Mahathat in Nakhon Si Thammarat.

It can be said that these two temples are the foremost in all the other shrines to Thao Jatukham in Thailand.
The above amulet is the very first batch of Thao Jatukham pendants produced by Wat Phra Mahathat,
one of the 'parent temples' of Thao Jatukham Ramathep.
Amulets of Thao Jatukham Ramathep are gaining widespread popularity among believers nowadays
due to the many powerful blessings experienced by people who have worn them.
Thao Jatukham Ramathep is especially beneficial for attracting good luck and good fortune to the wearer.
The above amulet one sacred letters have been stamped on the front of the amulets by Buddhist guru masters, thereby giving it more power.

Wat Phra Mahathat Woramahaviharn of Nakhon Si Thammarat is the most sacred Buddhist pilgrimage site in Southern Thailand
and it has been a popular focal point for Southern Thai Buddhist culture since Srivijayan times.
It is also the site where belief in Thao Jatukham Ramathep is centred on in Southern Thailand
as Thao Jatukham Ramathep is the patron deity of the Srivijayan Empire as well.
The ancient monastery is famous for its 1300-year-old Ceylonese-style stupa which contains the relics of the Lord Buddha.

Wat Phra Sat, LP Noi, 2506
Bro, the Wat address issit in Ayuthaya Amper Bangsai Tambon Bangpree?
if it is... i know... ;)

yunao
18-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Bro,
Nice amulet u have and issit expensive to own one of this good amulets?Btw anyone know where to tatto thai chants or symbols on the body and any restrictions?Any senior bros pls advise.
Kumsia

LoveThai
18-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Hi Bros,
just to check with you guys, where is a good place to go to to get a amulet to increase my luck with opposite sex. Thanks a lot.

naemlo
19-01-2008, 02:30 PM
Bro,
Nice amulet u have and issit expensive to own one of this good amulets?

Yes, he has a lot of expensive good amulets....

Btw anyone know where to tatto thai chants or symbols on the body and any restrictions?Any senior bros pls advise.
Kumsia

There is a lot places to sakyant. 1 of them are the famous temple Wat bangphra.

naemlo
19-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi Bros,
just to check with you guys, where is a good place to go to to get a amulet to increase my luck with opposite sex. Thanks a lot.

What is your motive of increasing your luck with opp sex? Sex??? Go for barang.....

starman
19-01-2008, 03:51 PM
Im wearing this JTK

http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/36645/2000440586948758748_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000440586948758748)

http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/36196/2000499539666908662_rs.jpg (http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2000499539666908662)

Necromancer II
19-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi Bros,

Have u read my posting bro? scroll back a few pages.

LoveThai
20-01-2008, 01:09 AM
Yup, i have read. but i thought you mention that the piece is sold already? please advise.

Clit_LickeR
21-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Yes, he has a lot of expensive good amulets....
I tot u are my supplier ?
:D

u sg 'agent cum arjarn'
... :p

naemlo
21-01-2008, 02:12 PM
I tot u are my supplier ?

I can only supply u with siao. :D

Clit_LickeR
21-01-2008, 08:38 PM
I can only supply u with siao.
ok, then I want JTK pim 'siao'...
or are you referring ti 'siao' in thai meaning you can supply me shiok? :p :D

naemlo
21-01-2008, 09:58 PM
ok, then I want JTK pim 'siao'...
or are you referring ti 'siao' in thai meaning you can supply me shiok? :p :D

I provide u with 1 small packet of siao. U go n pao it with your machine. U wear liao sure lucky lucky. Wed buy 4D sure kena first prize.

yunao
22-01-2008, 08:27 AM
There is a lot places to sakyant. 1 of them are the famous temple Wat bangphra.

I ever ask before for the price of a tiger tattoo on my back.Was quote abt 300 sing.If i was to go thailand and tattoo,may i know how much cheaper?

Btw i saw from web that after tattoo, when u have sex,cowgirl position is not allowed.It is true? :confused:

Pls kindly advise.
TYVM.. :)

naemlo
22-01-2008, 09:32 PM
I ever ask before for the price of a tiger tattoo on my back.Was quote abt 300 sing.If i was to go thailand and tattoo,may i know how much cheaper?

Is it done by invited Archan?? How large n complex is your tiger yant? It is good if u can post the pic here. I can agar agar the price in SG for u. As for Thailand, definitely cheaper for the yant paid to the temple but u need to consider your air ticket, accomodation n others. :rolleyes: If u have the time, I prefer u do it in Thailand temple. The late LP Pern in Wat Bangphra is famous for tiger.

Btw i saw from web that after tattoo, when u have sex,cowgirl position is not allowed.It is true? :confused:

According to an archan there are 100s of rules which u can't do after sakyant.

Sex position is not an impt rules. :D All u need is invite the yant out of your body.

2 rules reminded by the archan are

1) Dun curse others, esp parents.
2) Dun be third party to a family.

Anyway archan also mentioned, the most impt, "no evil thought/intention" ;) Hope these help.

When u doing your yant? I go support u.

yunao
22-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Is it done by invited Archan?? How large n complex is your tiger yant? It is good if u can post the pic here. I can agar agar the price in SG for u. As for Thailand, definitely cheaper for the yant paid to the temple but u need to consider your air ticket, accomodation n others. :rolleyes: If u have the time, I prefer u do it in Thailand temple. The late LP Pern in Wat Bangphra is famous for tiger.

First, Thanks bro naemlo for ur advise and information.
In fact i get to know sak yant from this website:
SAKYANT - THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST ORDINARY TATTOOS!! - sgForums.com :: Singapore's Online Discussion Network (http://www.sgforums.com/?action=thread_display&thread_id=280679)

Bro naemlo, the tiger looks something like this and should cover 3/4 of my back.I ask them for the price but forget to ask them abt the archan.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z8/tien76_sg/13.png

Actually i get interested in Thai amulets, sak yant and lanuages after i break off with my thai gf.
Any recommend community centre to learn Thai?

When u doing your yant? I go support u.

I would like to study and learn more abt sak yant lst before decide which one to tattoo.Pls dun zapped me :p

Last but not least...

Kumsia...

Clit_LickeR
22-01-2008, 11:28 PM
According to an archan there are 100s of rules which u can't do after sakyant.

All u need is invite the yant out of your body.

2 rules reminded by the archan are

1) Dun curse others, esp parents.
2) Dun be third party to a family.

Anyway archan also mentioned, the most impt, "no evil thought/intention" ;) Hope these help.

archarn, u forgotten to mention 2 most important things...
they are: no eating of cat and dog or monkey meats (exotic meats ), no feet shall step on it.

cheers ...

btw, archarn I also got sak yant... :D

yunao
22-01-2008, 11:45 PM
Forget to mention one more thing.Saw one of my classmates who have sak yant also, his sak yant cover upper 1/2 of his back.Ask him how much and he say last time a archan come to s'pore and the archan tell him give ang pow as a appreaciation.He put $10 and i say damn its so cheap,but that was only the lst and the last time.The archan did not come to s'pore after then.

naemlo
23-01-2008, 01:09 AM
First, Thanks bro naemlo for ur advise and information.

No worry, I'm just sharing what I know.

In fact i get to know sak yant from this website:

Bro, to begin, what is your purpose of having a religion tattoo?

Bro naemlo, the tiger looks something like this and should cover 3/4 of my back.I ask them for the price but forget to ask them abt the archan.

This will cost abt 3000-4000b in thailand. In SG 300 is ok.

Most of the community has Thai course. Do a check in the yahoo for it. I once saw the website but did not bookmark it.

I would like to study and learn more abt sak yant lst before decide which one to tattoo.

Again what is the purpose of a tattoo? U have to know what u want then only u can decide which yant to have.

naemlo
23-01-2008, 01:11 AM
btw, archarn I also got sak yant... :D

Where?? At your kuku?? :D

naemlo
23-01-2008, 01:14 AM
He put $10 and i say damn its so cheap,but that was only the lst and the last time.The archan did not come to s'pore after then.

Good archan... very difficult to find in SG nowsadays... All for money :o

yunao
23-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Bro, to begin, what is your purpose of having a religion tattoo?
Again what is the purpose of a tattoo? U have to know what u want then only u can decide which yant to have.

To have more luck, suceess in my career, relationships and everthing goes smoothly for me..
Am i being too greedy? :p

soar88
23-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Bro,u can try 'inn' or 'yim tong'...these amulets are for attracting opp sex uses.effects will appear in abt 2wks timem,but u'll always be short of $$$...gd luck

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
23-01-2008, 01:37 AM
Forget to mention one more thing.Saw one of my classmates who have sak yant also, his sak yant cover upper 1/2 of his back.Ask him how much and he say last time a archan come to s'pore and the archan tell him give ang pow as a appreaciation.He put $10 and i say damn its so cheap,but that was only the lst and the last time.The archan did not come to s'pore after then.
nnkc give $10 bigger than cartwheel meh? no wonder archan did not return.....ink money also cannot recover :rolleyes:

naemlo
23-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Am i being too greedy? :p

Very greedy.... :D I suggest u get a yant kru in Wat Bangphra for all. ;) Hong Yant for wealth. Yan Kropetch for protection. Go to the temple n ask the archan for advice.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
23-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Good archan... very difficult to find in SG nowsadays... All for money :o

i agree....one more thing to add....those come sg 'tan jiak' ones....make sure you check is reputable one....i dun mean all some la.......evil ones can tattoo kongtao on you

naemlo
23-01-2008, 01:41 AM
i agree....one more thing to add....those come sg 'tan jiak' ones....make sure you check is reputable one....i dun mean all some la.......evil ones can tattoo kongtao on you

Quite true, nowsadays a lot come to SG just to make profit. :o

yunao
23-01-2008, 01:52 AM
Bro,u can try 'inn' or 'yim tong'...these amulets are for attracting opp sex uses.effects will appear in abt 2wks timem,but u'll always be short of $$$...gd luck

Thanks bro for ur advise.But i still prefer my gf or future wife love me naturally and not becoz due to using of barang.Feeling a bit tired of cheonging,at least the feeling u have when u are having sex with ur love ones is totally different from ONS, FB or WL.

But if i still cannot manage to find 1 gf, this kind of life still goes on because i'm a HORNY man :D:D:D

Mafan
23-01-2008, 06:13 AM

Actually i get interested in Thai amulets, sak yant and lanuages after i break off with my thai gf.

onePA (http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=CMFShowClasses&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&actionIndex=searchClassList&idProduct=763436)

from PA website, its ard $60-$120 depend on the location u choose.

Clit_LickeR
23-01-2008, 12:16 PM
At your kuku??
No lar... (else where) . My kuku is Phra Kilt. hahaha
Good archan... very difficult to find in SG nowsadays...
Yah lor i agree. You are one of the good ones... not for $$$ but for Amulets... :p

My Phra Chai (some might say Phra Garn) Made in "RattanaKosin" Period.
Cannot Reveal where and who in thai i got it from cos it's highly reguarded as so called national treasure...
i donno why they think this way too... cos when there's are suppliers, there will be a market for these so called 'rare' stuffs...
Front:
http://i26.tinypic.com/23wt99i.jpg

Back:
http://i27.tinypic.com/14o1s3.jpg

Bottom:
http://i26.tinypic.com/acgcuo.jpg

naemlo
23-01-2008, 03:09 PM
No lar... (else where) .

When u want to show me???

My Phra Chai (some might say Phra Garn) Made in "RattanaKosin" Period.

Another piece of ho liao... Got it recently??

Clit_LickeR
23-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Got it recently??
no lar... got it more than 10 years ago...
donno why locals here & m'sians call it phra ngan.

even the thais don't call phra ngan. they call this phra chai. ;)

anyway, its not meant for doing evil/bad things as what those crazy people did/made offerings to it.
phra ngan or phra chai is actually a buddah! ;)

Necromancer II
23-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Hi Bros came across a interseting blog site about amulets worth looking at : Thailand Culture,Spiritual,Amulets,Magical Charms. (http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/)

If you guys intent to get those cheapo, unworkable and powerless amulets then, please be my guest go ahead and check it out on the above link what he has to offer.:rolleyes: Well...unless you guys don't mind paying him for a worthless piece of metal or wood, then go bid for it.:cool:

Mafan
24-01-2008, 05:27 AM
If you guys intent to get those cheapo, unworkable and powerless amulets then, please be my guest go ahead and check it out on the above link what he has to offer.:rolleyes: Well...unless you guys don't mind paying him for a worthless piece of metal or wood, then go bid for it.:cool:

sorry i only want to say something. U are selling amulet also they are also. whats wrong with ppl getting from them. if u can claim urs is so powerful why would u still need to sell these kind of amulet ? u can just stay home and wait for gals to feed u. dont call others usless if u cant prove how good is urs.

wanker10
24-01-2008, 08:52 AM

Bro,

This guy goes by the nick of skybeliver & livingdreamer in different sites selling tarkut & amulets. He claims he is a barang man & says he has everything. Find him quite pushy with his stuff. :rolleyes:

Camry69
24-01-2008, 10:32 AM

Halo Bro Necromancer, don't be so upset la. Every Achan or Luang Phor have his own power. To you your teacher is good but to other their teacher is also good. so need not to compare. :p

Clit_LickeR
24-01-2008, 11:03 AM
just my 2 cents:

For an example (years agoi), i recieved a 2517 rian from LP Koon himself and he even write the yant on it. :D

then i come back sg, pretend to be blur blur, go to one of the 'reputable' amulets shop show him my 2517 rian (i encased it into plastic myself)
and ask him if my that rian is good or not...
guess his reply?
'aiya... fake one lah... remake in factory..."

Reason why? cos i never buy from him. (that applies to most shops) :rolleyes:
How to have real amulet? = Buy from the shop and ask the boss over and over again... (Confirm real one...) :p

Dun believe? can try this method also.
if a shop selling a very Expensive JTK, try to see if you can resell him ur JTK (same mould, same Wat, Same batch)
see if he will but at that sky high price. :rolleyes:

Paiseh... my comments may be crude. but its cruel world out there.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
24-01-2008, 12:13 PM
sorry i only want to say something. U are selling amulet also they are also. whats wrong with ppl getting from them. if u can claim urs is so powerful why would u still need to sell these kind of amulet ? u can just stay home and wait for gals to feed u. dont call others usless if u cant prove how good is urs.

Well said bro.....nnkc i thot onli FL Dome got OKT competition war.....dun know now amulet thread also got sellers war :rolleyes:

naemlo
24-01-2008, 02:55 PM
Find him quite pushy with his stuff. :rolleyes:

When comes to doing business n making money, man can do anything to sell his products.

naemlo
24-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Paiseh... my comments may be crude. but its cruel world out there.

End of the day, they are still businessmen. They just want to sell amulets, religious stuffs to make profit. Look at FLS, most of the shops r by a same boss. U think the boss purely wants to promote religion??

Clit_LickeR
24-01-2008, 03:04 PM
man can do anything to sell his products.

then arjarn, if i buy things from you got gimme free JTK or not? :p :D

naemlo
24-01-2008, 03:18 PM
then arjarn, if i buy things from you got gimme free JTK or not? :p :D

Sorry I dun sell. I give to those who needs it. :p For u, I won't give cos your amulets all ho liao.... ;)

Camry69
24-01-2008, 04:00 PM
Sorry I dun sell. I give to those who needs it. :p For u, I won't give cos your amulets all ho liao.... ;)

Wow Achan naemlo how about me can give one for good luck. :p

naemlo
24-01-2008, 04:10 PM
Wow Achan naemlo how about me can give one for good luck. :p

Heheheheh no problem. :D

Clit_LickeR
24-01-2008, 04:25 PM
I won't give cos your amulets all ho liao....

no no no... you got it all wrong liao... :(
Mine are all fakes... from pasar malams one... :p:D

naemlo
24-01-2008, 04:43 PM
no no no... you got it all wrong liao... :(
Mine are all fakes... from pasar malams one... :p:D

Then I use USD1000 to buy all your amulets n buchas. Thanks hor.

Necromancer II
24-01-2008, 08:52 PM

Okok..haha...Fair enough, afterall my intention was just to warn bros here not to repeat the same mistake again but if you guys thought i wanted to speak bad on others so that i can sell mine, then let it be, i am fine with it. Anyway, i am a collector and not really into selling. I just like to share my collection with others. Whether i gain any profit or not i don't even bother at all. As for those bros who supported me or know me well in person i am sure they understand what i meant. Thankyou !;)

yunao
24-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Anyone going to WAT KANCANARAMA at upper labar for month end blessing?
Jus also bought a JTK red in colour from there.

Btw saw some interesting sak yant from website and post in here hope bro who know can advise the purpose of this yant.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z8/tien76_sg/h.png

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z8/tien76_sg/healed.png

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z8/tien76_sg/32.png

Also came across this website which call rich katha.Below is the web link on the origin of this katha and the audio link provided.. HUAT AH!!! :D

Rich Katha (http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/1428/richkatha.htm)

Audio Link:

richkatha.mp3 - Billionaire katha - Dedicated Web Hosting Service (http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/6d5f0fc299_0.26MB)

David_Ginola
24-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Bro,

This guy goes by the nick of skybeliver & livingdreamer in different sites selling tarkut & amulets. He claims he is a barang man & says he has everything. Find him quite pushy with his stuff. :rolleyes:

Hi all bros........i ever went to this person yahoo auction. His information all wrong......if u ever go read up his write up, u will laugh. I do not have any intention of buying/bidding from him. Cos I post question ask abt amulet never reply. He claims to help people. So if you do need help can go find him.

naemlo
25-01-2008, 12:53 AM
His information all wrong.....

A lot of these in the auction. An example, I asked which year n done by which LP. The seller mentioned LP XXX in year YYYY. I knew n questioned him, the LP passed away b4 YYYY, how to be done by this LP himself. Then the seller came up with full of excuses.... :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-01-2008, 12:56 AM
A lot of these in the auction. An example, I asked which year n done by which LP. The seller mentioned LP XXX in year YYYY. I knew n questioned him, the LP passed away b4 YYYY, how to be done by this LP himself. Then the seller came up with full of excuses.... :DSo maybe the amulets also fake one? :eek:

naemlo
25-01-2008, 01:11 AM
So maybe the amulets also fake one? :eek:

Most properly fake, done by the LP disciple or wrong info. :rolleyes:

westsidernc
25-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Wow i saw this 1st Batch Jatukam Acharn KhunPan 30 on yahoo auction n the price is 16k..:eek: real one??

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Wow i saw this 1st Batch Jatukam Acharn KhunPan 30 on yahoo auction n the price is 16k..:eek: real one??cheap liao lor......fever pitch time heard let pple "stir-fry" until 1 million baht......that is around SGD40+K :eek:

David_Ginola
25-01-2008, 07:51 AM
A lot of these in the auction. An example, I asked which year n done by which LP. The seller mentioned LP XXX in year YYYY. I knew n questioned him, the LP passed away b4 YYYY, how to be done by this LP himself. Then the seller came up with full of excuses.... :D

Wah bro....u also go disturb him ah????:D:DYa lor certain things really all wrong info. He still write until so nice. But all irrelevant.

wanker10
25-01-2008, 09:12 AM
Wah bro....u also go disturb him ah????:D:DYa lor certain things really all wrong info. He still write until so nice. But all irrelevant.

This guy, I must admit, he is a very good eassy writer but kinda lazy. If you look at his blog or website or yahoo auction, those effect of his tarkut are all the same. He like to say: "u will be surrounded by a lot of beautiful girls, like by a lot of beautiful girls, make the girls u like always think of u, dream of u" & all the craps.:rolleyes:

Met up with him before & he actually brought a bagful of barangs & amulets for me to choose!!!

Cheers!

Clit_LickeR
25-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Then I use USD1000 to buy all your amulets n buchas.
that time i offer you 1sgd/kg you dont want... now i not selling already. :p

Met up with him before & he actually brought a bagful of barangs & amulets for me to choose!!!

Cheers!
meet up with naemlo lagi best, he give FOC! he local supplier. :p:D

wanker10
25-01-2008, 10:40 AM
meet up with naemlo lagi best, he give FOC! he local supplier. :p:D[/QUOTE]

Hello, you lucky leh, got it FOC but that guy charge $$ leh.:D

Cheers!

Camry69
25-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Okok..haha...Fair enough, afterall my intention was just to warn bros here not to repeat the same mistake again but if you guys thought i wanted to speak bad on others so that i can sell mine, then let it be, i am fine with it. Anyway, i am a collector and not really into selling. I just like to share my collection with others. Whether i gain any profit or not i don't even bother at all. As for those bros who supported me or know me well in person i am sure they understand what i meant. Thankyou !;)

Hi Bro NecromancerII, Thank your intention to warn bros. Maybe because the way you put it make people mistake your intention. Anyway hope you not angry with those bro :mad: who told you off !!hehehe:D

Camry69
25-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Heheheheh no problem. :D

Thank bro naemlo, hehehe so when can I collect my good luck Amulets. :p

Necromancer II
25-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I assume most of those skybeliever amulets are bought from those basa malam street in bangkok due to low cost price so he can make more profit out of it, although he claims that all his amulets are authentic and has supernatural power !!! He has a full bag of amulets but once you saw it, you will kinda sense that those are all cheapo stuff and he will try hard to push his so call amulets to your whatever needs. Afterall you jugde it yourself.:D

Necromancer II
25-01-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks to bro Camry69 and bro Wanker10 for your support and understanding, i really appreciate it. Thankyou bros!:)

Clit_LickeR
25-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Hello, you lucky leh, got it FOC ...

Cheers!

Yah lor... thats what i think also... but he only gimme his siao FOC nia... :o
I kneel and beg him juz to gimme one amulet for heng heng he also dun give me... :( :D

Cheers!

Have a Nice weekend to all bros. :)

naemlo
25-01-2008, 02:44 PM
that time i offer you 1sgd/kg you dont want... now i not selling already. :p

u mentioned 1sgd/kg meh??? :rolleyes: BTW, your amulets, I need a container to transport leh.

naemlo
25-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank bro naemlo, hehehe so when can I collect my good luck Amulets. :p

Anytime loh. :rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
25-01-2008, 02:53 PM
your amulets, I need a container to transport leh.
no need lah... no more liao. CO 'Impounded' all my amulets liao :eek::(
Anytime loh.
Can i join you guys? :D

naemlo
25-01-2008, 03:02 PM

U gonna bring more amulets for me to view?? :rolleyes:

Camry69
25-01-2008, 06:20 PM
no need lah... no more liao. CO 'Impounded' all my amulets liao :eek::(

Sure can but must wait for Bro Naemlo to fix the date n time, but I don't have any good Amulets to shares lei. :(

yunao
26-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Any bro here can recommend any website to learn more abt amulets?I have 2 JTK also, but very cheap and cost less than 100 nia.So would like to have more knowledge on it so that one day can own some good amulets also.

Kumsia

Clit_LickeR
26-01-2008, 09:38 AM
U gonna bring more amulets for me to view?? i tot you supposed to bring amulets for me (to give me) ? :D

Sure can but must wait for Bro Naemlo to fix the date n time, but he seems to ban me leh... :p

AI have 2 JTK also, but very cheap and cost less than 100 nia.
good amulets doesnt mean expensive. Expensive amulet doesnt good.
there is no standard 'benchmark'... :)
why certain amulets are so expensive is due to 'marketing'... so called 'jacking' up the price and value of the amulets. :rolleyes:
When this happens, fakes or remakes or lookalike will start to appear in the market...

Just my 2 cents.

naemlo
26-01-2008, 02:29 PM
why certain amulets are so expensive is due to 'marketing'... so called 'jacking' up the price and value of the amulets. :rolleyes:

Simple rules, when supply is lower than demand, the price will shot up.

Clit_LickeR
26-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Simple rules, when supply is lower than demand, the price will shot up.
yah lor... so when will you supply me ? :p

naemlo
26-01-2008, 08:55 PM
yah lor... so when will you supply me ? :p

Mai tiam tiam comes n ask for my siao. :rolleyes:

onlyhuman
27-01-2008, 01:08 AM
hey bros, am wondering any one been to the building (aiyah 4got wat name already but sells alot of books & arts materials one) next to our national library one..

On the third floor there is a shop selling alot of thai amulets..tot of gg there to get one for ren yuan and luck..

Is the shop reptuable? or fake? just dun want to get con oni.

thanks!:D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
27-01-2008, 01:13 AM
Bros just like to ask if i got a fake amulet but kena blessed or open light by a high monk, like this the amulet will have power or not? :confused:

Camry69
27-01-2008, 01:29 AM
Bros just like to ask if i got a fake amulet but kena blessed or open light by a high monk, like this the amulet will have power or not? :confused:

Bro SUCHINDA, Fake or not fake some can tell but some people like us lay man unable to tell. There is one Lurong Phor who tell me even a fake one but if is bless it can be good. It is our own feeling thinking we have been cheated will find it hard to accept the amulet even if it it bless by high monk. Bro out there please correct me if I am wrong. :p

Thongchai
27-01-2008, 01:57 AM

afraid it's still fake , amulet consecration is a very long and tedious process ... normally the monks will choose an auspicious date or time for the ceremony ... sourcing for the material ( eg. gold , silver , nawat , alpaga , bronze etc. ) or herbs , leftover powder ( from previous chanting ceremonies ) or holy powder ... after which they will bless the materials for 3 or more days ... a mass chanting ceremony ( by arjahn or monks ) will be held for the production of these amulets ( sometimes there are up to 9 chanting ceremonies :eek: ) ... so what katha and which deva or buddha these monks / arjahn "invite" ( via chanting ) to bless these amulets , nobody knows except the monks / arjahn themselves :) after the chanting ceremony the monks / arjahn will destroy the mould in front of the general public ( to prevent future duplication and also to safeguard the temple's reputation ) but the lure of $$$ in the lucrative amulet business is always there ... and of course there are always unscruplous businessmans / traders / dishonest temple committee members awaiting to make a quick buck by mass producing fakes
a fake amulet is produced in a factory ( by anyone who can afford to duplicate a fake mould ) without any proper chanting or blessing procedures at all ... so , no matter who you ask to bless or re-bless the amulet , it will still be a fake ... in layman's term : an empty shell
eh , what power are you refering to ?

just my 2 baht worth :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
27-01-2008, 02:05 AM
Thanks to bros Camry69 & Thongchai for sharing your views....i am able to clear some doubts now.....

Now can anyone teach me how do i begin to setup an altar in my house? What kind of offerings etc......sorry for asking so many questions :o

Thongchai
27-01-2008, 02:25 AM
Thanks to bros Camry69 & Thongchai for sharing your views....i am able to clear some doubts now.....

Now can anyone teach me how do i begin to setup an altar in my house? What kind of offerings etc......sorry for asking so many questions :o

no problem , just sharing what i know only ... believe there are many experts in this forum

1. make sure your altar has a wall behind
2. make sure your altar does not face west or south , preferably facing your main door
3. if your boocha is a buddha , offer water ( daily ) , fruits ( no starfruit pls ), jasmine flower on the 1st & 15th day of the lunar month
4. if you are already worshipping your ancestor's tablet or other deities , always place your altar ( if buddha boocha ) higher than your ancestor's tablet or deity statue
5. candles used should be yellow / orange not white
6. oil lamp should be lit 24/7
7. select an auspicious date from the lunar calendar for the set up
8. set up preferably done before noon

another 2 baht worth :p

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
27-01-2008, 02:33 AM
no problem , just sharing what i know only ... believe there are many experts in this forum

2. make sure your altar does not face west or south , preferably facing your main door
3. if your boocha is a buddha , offer water ( daily ) , fruits ( no starfruit pls ), jasmine flower on the 1st & 15th day of the lunar month
4. if you are already worshipping your ancestor's tablet or other deities , always place your altar ( if buddha boocha ) higher than your ancestor's tablet or deity statue
6. oil lamp should be lit 24/7

another 2 baht worth :pThanks bro you are a godsend :)

Must i lite joss sticks too? I went to pray 4 face buddha in BKK & GM got burn incense one. Also must paste those golden paper? i am keen to set one one like those ahzang's one (at least lookalike).....you know those with many deities & red strings running around type. What must i chant when praying? ppl teach me if got genesha must offer milk & if got KMT must offer soft drinks? Then my amulets like parakhit & barangs can place together at the altar? :confused:

naemlo
27-01-2008, 02:49 AM
On the third floor there is a shop selling alot of thai amulets..tot of gg there to get one for ren yuan and luck..

Name of the building??? U looking for Khun Pean??? :rolleyes:

naemlo
27-01-2008, 02:58 AM

Setting up altar depends on bucha. Most are simple.

1 glass of water change everydays.

Optional,

1) Oil lamp
2) Incense
3) Flowers

naemlo
27-01-2008, 03:03 AM
you know those with many deities & red strings running around type. What must i chant when praying?

Depends on what bucha u have.

ppl teach me if got genesha must offer milk

Yes but not a must.

& if got KMT must offer soft drinks?

KMT, sweet, toys, soft drink n 1 meal per day.

Then my amulets like parakhit & barangs can place together at the altar? :confused:

Try to avoid.

onlyhuman
27-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Name of the building??? U looking for Khun Pean??? :rolleyes:

think its bras brash complex...on the thrid floor there is a shop selling thai amulets.
i oso dunno wat i m looking for therefore ask the owner to intro...some amulets for money luck & ren yuan. any amulet to intro?

juz wan to know is the shop reputable...cos dun wan to get con...:D
thanks!

ah rat
27-01-2008, 11:14 AM
My Phra Garn isit similar to bro Clit_LickeR

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00036.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00058.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00038.jpg

Clit_LickeR
27-01-2008, 02:19 PM

1. I not really agree. this is the chinese feng shui style.
2. this is also chinese feng shui style. (depends on the house owner's 8 characters and zhi wei also)
3. This is 北传 (chinese buddist style). i offer starfruits, durians, water melon etc. (buddah never say cannot and my mentor also never say cannot either.)
offering are actually based on certain thursday. (refer to the thai calender.) its actually based on the 'ruan' or solar movements.
5. Most Ahjarns or persons on 5-8 or 10 precepts light whits candles. (mostly on certain days.) some might use white candles all the way. 1 good example is ArJarn Khun Parn. He uses white candles.

7. this is also more towards the chinese 'I-Ching' in fengshui. in actuall fact, buddah is not really 'pantang' one. i ever re-display my altar during the chinese 7mth once! :eek:

8. this is because, the thai monks or should say thai style, is, they will fast after lunch. ;)

Depends on what bucha u have.

KMT, sweet, toys, soft drink n 1 meal per day.

My buddahs, LPs and KMT etc all also got sweets, occasionally softdrinks and all have lunch (if i am at home) how?
Die liao lah... will buddah 'punish' me? :D
My Phra Garn isit similar

BTW bro, it's Phra Chai.
Nice one you have there. I like the oxidised copper. :)

ah rat
27-01-2008, 02:48 PM
BTW bro, it's Phra Chai.
Nice one you have there. I like the oxidised copper. :)

I try it before,quite power.Got 1 time I go the where people doing tiao sheng.Everybody waited so long for the god spirit to come,the god spirit cannot go into the body of that guy.then I realise I that it must be garn ,so I immediately leave the place for awhile.Then sucessfully the god spirit enter the guy body :D

naemlo
27-01-2008, 04:23 PM
think its bras brash complex...on the thrid floor there is a shop selling thai amulets.

I know which shop u talking abt but I have not buy amulet in SG.

i oso dunno wat i m looking for therefore ask the owner to intro...some amulets for money luck & ren yuan. any amulet to intro?

What did the owner intro?

naemlo
27-01-2008, 04:26 PM
My buddahs, LPs and KMT etc all also got sweets, occasionally softdrinks and all have lunch (if i am at home) how?
Die liao lah... will buddah 'punish' me? :D

U have KMT meh???? :rolleyes:

onlyhuman
27-01-2008, 04:47 PM
I know which shop u talking abt but I have not buy amulet in SG.

What did the owner intro?

eh...juz told him wat i wan the amulet for lor...den he intro alot but i dun understand at all lor...got turtle one,got the indian god with the eleplant truck, got the status with hands covering his face one...

btw which do u intro for money luck,ren yuan & ooposite sex luck?:D

Is this webbie gd too? Welcome to Thai Amulets Sacred charms for peace and protection (http://www.thai-amulets.com)

Sorry got so mant ques to ask..plus many thanks in advance..

naemlo
27-01-2008, 05:25 PM
got turtle one,got the indian god with the eleplant truck, got the status with hands covering his face one...

Turtle for luck wealth. The 2nd should be Pikanet, last is pita. Try wearing a Pikanet or JTK. The in amulet now. :D

Is this webbie gd too?

Their stuffs a bit ex. Maybe some bro here bought from them b4. Not me.

naemlo
27-01-2008, 05:27 PM
I try it before,quite power.Got 1 time I go the where people doing tiao sheng.

Y u bring this there??? :rolleyes: :D

onlyhuman
27-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Turtle for luck wealth. The 2nd should be Pikanet, last is pita. Try wearing a Pikanet or JTK. The in amulet now. :D

Their stuffs a bit ex. Maybe some bro here bought from them b4. Not me.

hey namleo, thanks for the advice...btw wats JTK?

naemlo
27-01-2008, 07:39 PM
hey namleo, thanks for the advice...btw wats JTK?

JTK=Jatukum.

Jonas21
27-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Sorry bros not really into tis stuffs but i heard a friend of mine said tat he noe someone not working everytime gamble ball and horse and everytime sure win somemore win big big one. Heard he pray dunno wat. Is it true and possible? Also heard tat can gals anytime even if you are an asshole. Can all tis be true? If can how do we normal ppl do to be like tis?

naemlo
27-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Can all tis be true? If can how do we normal ppl do to be like tis?

Barang is the answer. :rolleyes:

Mafan
28-01-2008, 07:05 AM
Barang is the answer. :rolleyes:

LCB u bo give me :( sad btw si mi is barang har me newbie too hehe

ah rat
28-01-2008, 07:18 AM
Y u bring this there??? :rolleyes: :D

Ya,that time forget that going to that place :D

ah rat
28-01-2008, 07:27 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00039.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00040.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/hockkie64/DSC00038.jpg

Clit_LickeR
28-01-2008, 10:01 AM
U have KMT meh??

Want to see? :p
How abt, i show you, you gimme 1 amulet... :rolleyes::D

saddleup
28-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Bro Naemlo, I very suay this few weeks. Any advice? Visit the temple at Bedok for blessing from the monk also no use. My gold arowana die also. Damn jialat. Help needed urgently. Thanks

naemlo
28-01-2008, 02:45 PM
LCB u bo give me :( sad btw si mi is barang har me newbie too hehe

U ai mai? Ai tonight I prepare 1 packet for u to wear. :D

naemlo
28-01-2008, 02:46 PM
Want to see? :p
How abt, i show you, you gimme 1 amulet... :rolleyes::D

Y not u your boy boy out n I give u 1 barang.... :D

naemlo
28-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Help needed urgently. Thanks

U want immediate effect? Look for CL. Maybe his boy boy can help u. :rolleyes:

Jonas21
28-01-2008, 03:22 PM
U ai mai? Ai tonight I prepare 1 packet for u to wear. :D

Bro wat is barang? Can explain? Wat must we do? Tks.

naemlo
28-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Bro wat is barang? Can explain? Wat must we do? Tks.

Barang is what some ppl called "yin" amulet. A pic to show courtesy of another forum. Need to thank that contributor. ;)

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x249/siaokia88/Amulet/DSCF0147_resize.jpg

Jonas21
28-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Barang is what some ppl called "yin" amulet. A pic to show courtesy of another forum. Need to thank that contributor. ;)

Bro how much will it cost? Is there any special things to take note of having it? It is for money and gals izzt? Tks.

naemlo
28-01-2008, 10:06 PM
Bro how much will it cost? Is there any special things to take note of having it? It is for money and gals izzt? Tks.

This is good for attracting gers. How much I dunno.

onlyhuman
28-01-2008, 10:53 PM

Hi bro Naemlo,
In ur expert opioin, wer to get reputable thai amulets, cos thinking of gg the bras brash complex there buy leh...but scare kenna con..:D

Camry69
28-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Hi bro Naemlo,
In ur expert opioin, wer to get reputable thai amulets, cos thinking of gg the bras brash complex there buy leh...but scare kenna con..:D

Bro onlyhuman, Suggest something to you but please don't get angry:mad:, if you scare kenna con don't buy first. There are so many shop selling thai amulet may be you should go window shopping then decide rally what you want. No offence :p

naemlo
28-01-2008, 11:34 PM

I dun buy in SG, so I can't say anything abt local dealers here. What amulet u looking at? :rolleyes:

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 01:30 AM

thanks for the pic bro......must say i never seen such explicit amulet b4.......is Mae Thong Soy amulet also considered as barang?

....thanks to the bros who advised now altar setup too :)

.....opposite Golden Mile the HDB flats now got new shop opened by J-Dees boss named Fo Yin Guan.....inside the altar i see got chinese Guan Kong, Monkey God...all rojak with Genesha & Buddha boocha.....can liddat meh? Like a one size fits all type leh....can trust or not???

naemlo
29-01-2008, 01:49 AM
is Mae Thong Soy amulet also considered as barang?

Should be considered barang. Using it to attract opp sex.

Like a one size fits all type leh....can trust or not???

More lean to business.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Thanks bro for fast reply.....:)

Can you tell me if amulet chip off or break already can still retain its power or if not how to dispose? I mean cannot just throw away right?

Also what's the price for the amulets casing? Not the fancy types just normal ones & how much for those plastic airtight covers? Need to heat & seal them in types.......is it easy to buy & case myself? where to buy that piece of 'rubber' that must be used when casing the amulets? i know in BKK it cost 50bahts but i dun want to bring my amulets to & fro take planes.....

RaBiT*87
29-01-2008, 04:14 AM

sorry but wad amulet is this???

Jonas21
29-01-2008, 08:45 AM

I see than bro which is good for attracting money? Can I wear both of them together? Where can I get it? Thanks.

Clit_LickeR
29-01-2008, 11:20 AM

aiya... i tot you know...
eh, not put your own 'siao' on the face as 'metta' gel/cream will work meh?

Cheers!
PS: My co might allow me to la-kopi occaionally liao. (Pending approval) ;)

naemlo
29-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Can you tell me if amulet chip off or break already can still retain its power or if not how to dispose? I mean cannot just throw away right?

Yes retain. Hmmm good question on throwing away. I have not meet anyone throwing away his amulets. Most give away. This I have to check it out :D

Also what's the price for the amulets casing? Not the fancy types just normal ones & how much for those plastic airtight covers?

The normal metal casing which can buy from FLS is abt $7. Wrap normal plastic is abt $12. The rubber also can be bought from FLS, how much I dunno.

naemlo
29-01-2008, 02:26 PM
sorry but wad amulet is this???

Barang for attracting opp sex.

naemlo
29-01-2008, 02:27 PM
I see than bro which is good for attracting money? Can I wear both of them together? Where can I get it? Thanks.

If u r looking into barang to help u in everything then get a KMT. Ask Clit_LickeR. :D

naemlo
29-01-2008, 02:29 PM
PS: My co might allow me to la-kopi occaionally liao. (Pending approval) ;)

Wow can c tok kong amulets again. :D

Camry69
29-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow can c tok kong amulets again. :D

WoW can I also join in to see see look look :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes retain. Hmmm good question on throwing away. I have not meet anyone throwing away his amulets. Most give away. This I have to check it out :D

The normal metal casing which can buy from FLS is abt $7. Wrap normal plastic is abt $12. The rubber also can be bought from FLS, how much I dunno.
Thanks for prompt reply again.....

Is it let the chinese style invite them away & put under some tree? :)

I just got it done this afternoon at a shop for $10 including 'workmanship'....i guess it is reasonable. thanks again :)

RaBiT*87
29-01-2008, 06:46 PM
WoW can I also join in to see see look look :D

hope i also can join in to c c. :D

Clit_LickeR
29-01-2008, 06:48 PM

Dont have to throw them away. they are still considered as 'powerful'.
Reason is: The consecreation ceremony the monks chant to the amulet in whole dun they? ;) The dont just chant the image only. they also got blessed the materials also.
1 good example is the thai amulets collectors, they got those very very old broken amulets pieces they still keep / collect them.
I am collecting these also. (got uses one...) :):D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
29-01-2008, 06:54 PM
Dont have to throw them away. they are still considered as 'powerful'.
Reason is: The consecreation ceremony the monks chant to the amulet in whole dun they? ;) The dont just chant the image only. they also got blessed the materials also.
1 good example is the thai amulets collectors, they got those very very old broken amulets pieces they still keep / collect them.
I am collecting these also. (got uses one...) Noted with thanks Archan CL:)

I was wondering where to get barangs? I mean i feel paiseh going to the shops & asking.....sometimes got lady salesperson too :o

Bodhisattva
29-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Thanks for prompt reply again.....

I just got it done this afternoon at a shop for $10 including 'workmanship'....i guess it is reasonable. thanks again :)

Bro Suchinda, maybe next time you wanna wrap plastic you can go over to Rochor Centre, besides 7-11. This shop is quite new, and I hear its a break away from a particular shop in FLS. Please don't flame me. The location is quite easy to locate. Go look for 'Ah Xu'. Worksmanship is rather good. $10 also. Shop name initials is 'G.T.' Hope you find it useful.:)

nitecrawllerr
29-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Can you tell me if amulet chip off or break already can still retain its power or if not how to dispose? I mean cannot just throw away right?.....

Maybe u could hand it over to the buddhist temples, tiam yu abit, instead of throwing it away with no respects.

onlyhuman
29-01-2008, 09:24 PM
Bro onlyhuman, Suggest something to you but please don't get angry:mad:, if you scare kenna con don't buy first. There are so many shop selling thai amulet may be you should go window shopping then decide rally what you want. No offence :p

No worries at all bro camry69, i had done my shopping and got a khun paen..thanks man.

Camry69
29-01-2008, 11:26 PM
No worries at all bro camry69, i had done my shopping and got a khun paen..thanks man.

Nice to here that, anyway what type of Khun paen you get. Ustand there are many type of Khun Paen in the market. Could you like to shares. :p

Camry69
31-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Noted with thanks Archan CL:)

I was wondering where to get barangs? I mean i feel paiseh going to the shops & asking.....sometimes got lady salesperson too :o

Bro no need to look around la try Archan CL or Archan Naelmo maybe they can help you to get some good barang ;)

RaBiT*87
31-01-2008, 01:53 AM
Bro Suchinda, maybe next time you wanna wrap plastic you can go over to Rochor Centre, besides 7-11. This shop is quite new, and I hear its a break away from a particular shop in FLS. Please don't flame me. The location is quite easy to locate. Go look for 'Ah Xu'. Worksmanship is rather good. $10 also. Shop name initials is 'G.T.' Hope you find it useful.:)

i know this shop, i always go there to wrap my amulets. :) the shop's name is ko thai. very good worksmanship.

RaBiT*87
31-01-2008, 01:57 AM
Nice to here that, anyway what type of Khun paen you get. Ustand there are many type of Khun Paen in the market. Could you like to shares. :p

i also have a koon pean. my is the one that's gold in colour. i understand that there are fake ones of the koon pean that i'm wearing. hope some bros in this forum will help me tell if mine's is real or fake. it's a gift from a friend, but i'm just wearing it. :D

Necromancer II
31-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi bros, now i have with me 3 love charm phayants(draw by free hand), a lead takrut for luck improvment and a very specal gold takrut meant to make the girl you like fall for you just within a minute( i will intruct u upon the useage) all by archan som bud from combodia. These archan's barangs take effect kinda fast. No side effect or what so ever... Ok, most of archan wala barangs had rented out to our bros , as for the archan wala takrut with magical powder meant for weath is also being reserve for a bro. So for the time being archan wala barangs i only left with his metta copper takrut. If any bro here interested pls kindly PM me with your contact number and name. Thankyou and wish you guys all a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!:D

Shocking_vibes
31-01-2008, 04:01 AM
http://www.adamteo.com/temp/amulets/ac%20pun.jpg

How Is this amulet??? Someone said the charms in this amulet is damn powerful. I wonder if anyone knows what this amulet is???? What is the name of it?

Thanks.

sibaysong4u
31-01-2008, 09:46 AM
i know this shop, i always go there to wrap my amulets. :) the shop's name is ko thai. very good worksmanship.

Yes. The workmanship is beri good,I jus hav my amulet wrap with crystal there but abit expensive.

Clit_LickeR
31-01-2008, 11:44 AM
mine all foc one leh... but collection need 1 week or so... :p
Wow can c tok kong amulets again.
typo again issit? can see me tok c0rk again liao issit? :D
Bro no need to look around la try Archan CL or Archan Naelmo maybe they can help you to get some good barang

try Archarn Naemlo, he is my mentor... :p:D

cheers!

Necromancer II
31-01-2008, 04:50 PM

How Is this amulet??? Someone said the charms in this amulet is damn powerful. I wonder if anyone knows what this amulet is???? What is the name of it?

Thanks.

Bro, look carefully and you will notice the women which is on top of the man has a yant on her waist, Somemore surrounded by reverse yantra. I believe that the back of this amulet has some more yant too. Hope this little info help you. If you really keen to get more details feel free to PM me. :)

Camry69
31-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi bros, now i have with me 3 love charm phayants(draw by free hand), a lead takrut for luck improvment and a very specal gold takrut meant to make the girl you like fall for you just within a minute( i will intruct u upon the useage) all by archan som bud from combodia. These archan's barangs take effect kinda fast. No side effect or what so ever... Ok, most of archan wala barangs had rented out to our bros , as for the archan wala takrut with magical powder meant for weath is also being reserve for a bro. So for the time being archan wala barangs i only left with his metta copper takrut. If any bro here interested pls kindly PM me with your contact number and name. Thankyou and wish you guys all a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!:D

Hi Bro Necromancer II, Sound interesting maybe you can post the picture for us to see. Sorry for asking that much. :p:D

RaBiT*87
01-02-2008, 01:00 AM
try Archarn Naemlo, he is my mentor... :p:D

cheers![/QUOTE]

wha, i also wanna find barangs leh, bro Naemlo, can help me find? :D

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
01-02-2008, 12:58 PM

Thanks.
Is that a Yin Tong? SOrry if i am wrong as i am newbie who is still in kindergarten stage.

overnighter
02-02-2008, 02:19 AM
My nak prok by LP Hin. Sorry bros but I need some advice. What is sankajai for? Especially useful for what ah? Thanks in advance.

http://i31.tinypic.com/2wlyqu1.jpg

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 08:30 AM
Hi Bro Necromancer II, Sound interesting maybe you can post the picture for us to see. Sorry for asking that much. :p:D

Hi bro Camry69, I got so many barangs how to post it all? hahah..you come over and take a look lah, no obligation lah..:D

wanker10
02-02-2008, 08:57 AM
[QUOTE=overnighter;2560288]My nak prok by LP Hin. Sorry bros but I need some advice. What is sankajai for? Especially useful for what ah? Thanks in advance.

Bro,

Sankajai is for Money Luck, like gambling & etc. But it is very difficult to get a good one. Imagine who will sell you one if the amulet is so powerful.

Cheers!

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 08:58 AM
[QUOTE=overnighter;2560288]My nak prok by LP Hin. Sorry bros but I need some advice. What is sankajai for? Especially useful for what ah? Thanks in advance.

Wow! Your pic too big liao, nice Nak Prok you have there. Oh, do you mean by Pra Sankachai? It's the so-called laughing buddha in chinese, if i am not wrong.

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Pra Sankachai

http://i27.tinypic.com/29dtzdz.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/15hlyjs.jpg

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi bro wanker10 ! How are you? okok? hahah....

wanker10
02-02-2008, 09:51 AM
Hi bro wanker10 ! How are you? okok? hahah....

Good lah, lucky no hangover. Now in office surfing SBF. Wah! u wake up so early to log in arh? BTW, your barang works. Thanks. Meet up with u on Mon or Tue. Confirm again.

Cheers!

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Good lah, lucky no hangover. Now in office surfing SBF. Wah! u wake up so early to log in arh? BTW, your barang works. Thanks. Meet up with u on Mon or Tue. Confirm again.

Cheers!

Glad to hear that, thanks bro and have a nice weekend ! HUAT AH !!!:D

overnighter
02-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Thanks to bros Necro and wanker for their advice and info.:) Pai seh pai seh will post a smaller pic next time. Anyone been to pearl centre 4th floor? Seems that there are many barang on sale there. Is that shop trustworthy?

Camry69
02-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi bro Camry69, I got so many barangs how to post it all? hahah..you come over and take a look lah, no obligation lah..:D

Bro necromancer, sure must meet you and see your barangs, so when are you free to show me. PM or sms the time. Thanks :)

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Archan wala takrut wealth/luck takrut.
http://i31.tinypic.com/1zq9g6c.jpg

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Bro necromancer, sure must meet you and see your barangs, so when are you free to show me. PM or sms the time. Thanks :)

Yoz..bro Camry69, no problem i anytime also free lah. You so busy man leh. Do i need to make an appointment with your secretary ma? :D Anyway not much barangs left liao leh, and this i gotto to thankyou those bro who supported me, indeed. Hahah...To all bros, HUAT ARH !!!

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks to bros Necro and wanker for their advice and info.:) Pai seh pai seh will post a smaller pic next time. Anyone been to pearl centre 4th floor? Seems that there are many barang on sale there. Is that shop trustworthy?

Barangs on SALE?? Meaning closing down sale? Pearl centre 4th floor got barang shop meh? Ermm...bro camry69 you want to join me there and check it out? Maybe they got sell 4D/TOTO detector. :D

overnighter
02-02-2008, 07:44 PM
Barangs on SALE?? Meaning closing down sale? Pearl centre 4th floor got barang shop meh? Ermm...bro camry69 you want to join me there and check it out? Maybe they got sell 4D/TOTO detector. :D

Sorry my post may have caused some misunderstandings. What i meant was there's this shop on 4th floor selling barang. Its not selling barang only but carries amulets too. When i went i saw 2 thai ladies manning the counters. So i just wanted to know if any bros here have patronised the shop b4, maybe share their experiences.

Bronco
02-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Bro Necromancer, upz 6pts for rendered excellent service. kum xia!!!!:)

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 08:51 PM
No problem bro Bronco...hahaha share your with us leh...Rest assure there will be many many more $$$ for you to collect!Congratulation to you bro Bronco !!! hahaha.....HUAT ARH !!!

Necromancer II
02-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry my post may have caused some misunderstandings. What i meant was there's this shop on 4th floor selling barang. Its not selling barang only but carries amulets too. When i went i saw 2 thai ladies manning the counters. So i just wanted to know if any bros here have patronised the shop b4, maybe share their experiences.

Well...i guess it is 3rd floor you are refering, if i am not wrong. Ermm...every individual got thier own ways of seeing things. You see, especially businese is involved so cant really comment..you just gotto study well and check it out. I guess you got what i meant. :)