PDA

View Full Version : BD/ Despohousewives are same boss!

devils2013
24-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Recently saw new post from despohousewives again. Saw one of his gals is from Cityvibes/ BD. As per mention in despohousewives new post, this gal name called Peggy but is the same gal from Cityvibes called Lily!

Seems likely will be getting same gal but just that different name and different agent and not forgetting if reject need to pay extra $$$. Moreover, pay more to despohousewives.

Are we being CHEATED?:confused:

residentgood
25-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Bro I used have same view as u and write in forums,what I get some bastards took my points now I'm in code red.:eek:

leelu717
25-09-2013, 12:41 AM
Don't know really, and you'll probably never know.

But it could also be same girl going through different agent, and how will the agent know?

Anyway I don't want to think so much. Many possibilities, but they don't really matter. I prefer to find an agent I am familiar with and stick to them.

Different people may have different preference.:rolleyes:

LengKia
25-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Bro I used have same view as u and write in forums,what I get some bastards took my points now I'm in code red.:eek:

bro not to worry. thank for sharing

ranger0201
25-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Yes bro so what if they are the same girl .. As long as they five awesome service and make us feel satisfied they can work with all the agents ..

restlessbratt
25-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't see anything wrong with it as long as the FL and agent provide good service and same price.

It's all about marketing. Despo markets older FLs and BD markets all age.

Don't think it's cheating unless they are charge differently.

Mythbuster
25-09-2013, 03:02 PM
I heard from their gals that bd/cityvibes are no longer in business

beachboyz
26-09-2013, 08:39 AM
I dun think they are the same person or boss just that nowadays the same girls are being marketed by several OKTs at once.

Encountered this a few times before and had to pay rejection fees for nothing :mad:

residentgood
10-10-2013, 08:52 AM
Whoever the kind soul up my points back to green thks,thks,thks.:)

KumLan
10-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Are we being CHEATED?:confused:

Whether same boss or not, HOW are u being cheated???
If I open 2 restaurants with different names and selling same kind of food am I cheating u??
really bo liao.....