PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

hawk88
05-05-2012, 03:43 AM
Hi, any bros have okt num i can call or xtra service massage ctc? arrived in hat yai this evening and had no chance to go for screening. Suddenly feel like a little release so come here to try my luck. Pls PM me and thanks very much in advance! :D

Bell boy of the hotel can do the job already. But juz bear in mind that they will (either bell boy or tutuk) earn a commission of 500bath. So do u think worth it?) Anyway, just tell the bell boy of the hotel or the tutuk, u want to earn can, u only pay either 2200 or 2300baht for the gal for LT cos mostly the gals cost around 1800 or 2000baht only.

Native
05-05-2012, 11:24 AM
I am staying at Mayflower Grand and went for a massage opp the hotel.

At first, i though it was a clean joint but was surprise when the lady pop the GQ (Jugen @ 500baht).....haha just go for a try and managed to bring down the damage to 250baht. I think Singapore Legency (Used to call Golden finger) lady do better than here......sianz!!!:(

MW707
05-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Isn't Pink Lady situated beside Lee Gardens Plaza? Wasn't it affected by the bombing? So fast back in operation already. :)

No, not affected at all. This is about two buildings away.

MW707
05-05-2012, 02:53 PM

At first, i though it was a clean joint but was surprise when the lady pop the GQ (Jugen @ 500baht).....haha just go for a try and managed to bring down the damage to 250baht. I think Singapore Legency (Used to call Golden finger) lady do better than here......sianz!!!:(

If you want traditional ancient massage, there are a few inside the hotel itself, eg. Hatyai Central Hotel, Sakura Hotel . Cost 300 baht for 1 hour 45 mins of clean massage.

In your extra 250 baht case, she must have accepted half the price of 500B and delivered half the services as well.

Sporty
05-05-2012, 05:23 PM

Directly opp Mayflower? Pls pm me n share.

If you want traditional ancient massage, there are a few inside the hotel itself, eg. Hatyai Central Hotel, Sakura Hotel . Cost 300 baht for 1 hour 45 mins of clean massage.

In your extra 250 baht case, she must have accepted half the price of 500B and delivered half the services as well.

Sakura ancient massage is GOOD!!!! Always go there. Shiok!!!

MW707
05-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Thai ancient massage is relaxing. If you are going to Hatyai, do not miss this.

Cupnoodle
07-05-2012, 02:15 AM
...Sakura Hotel . Cost 300 baht for 1 hour 45 mins of clean massage...

You may purchase the massage voucher @ 250 baht from local tour agencies to enjoy the massage either at Sakura hotel or Sakura Grand View hotel.

Have fun :cool:

Loverthai
08-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Any bro can update me on sakura grand view hotel...heard from the forum that the massage lady is ''Good'',But how's the hotel condition?

1)Sakura Grandview Hotel - Massage
2)Hatyai Garden Home Hotel -Massage / High Class Thai Farm
3)Kiss Garden Home Chic Hotel - Massage
4)Wiangpin Hotel-(Sexy Show) / High Class Thai Farm

Btw any bro out there,try before those high class farm in Wiangpin Hotel & Hatyai Garden Home Hotel,How much is the ''LT''?

What is the best time to visit SKY/Channivate/Niphat Uthit 1 soi 2?

I would love to explore Barberry,where is the actual location,Danok or Hatyai?Brother out there,don't mind can direct me.

MW707
10-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Sakura GV is comfortable and rooms considered spacious.
If you encounter good massage lady, you can negotiate your requirements, sure the outcome will make you a happy man.

Generally, hotels in Hatyai are stayable, you can move around to check them out by staying at each hotel for one day.

As for high class farms, there were some previous posts here.

There is no best time to visit SKY/Channivate. Depends on supply/demand.

ladgaga
15-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Does that mean you can bare with a senior with 14mths in bkk? if yes, then i'll be most happy to hangout with you.

Definitely senior! :D:D

alphalaw
15-05-2012, 09:42 PM
You may purchase the massage voucher @ 250 baht from local tour agencies to enjoy the massage either at Sakura hotel or Sakura Grand View hotel.

Anyone got cheap lobang to hire driver up to mountain?
I wan go pray pray :D

jimfairy
15-05-2012, 10:18 PM

most of the tour agency will quote u ard 600 to 700 bht:), go mountain top pray 4-faced buddha, kwan yin temple n standing buddha temple..they will charge u an extra 100 to 150 bht if u wanna go to the nezha temple...:) hope tis can help..

Lone_Wolf
16-05-2012, 02:49 AM
most of the tour agency will quote u ard 600 to 700 bht:), go mountain top pray 4-faced buddha, kwan yin temple n standing buddha temple..they will charge u an extra 100 to 150 bht if u wanna go to the nezha temple...:) hope tis can help..

If you adventurous enough can always hire a motorcycle and ride there :p

hawk88
16-05-2012, 09:10 PM

500baht can bring u to 2 temple on the hilltop (4 face buddha and Kwan Yin) tho have to bargain abit to get this price. So after praying 4 face buddha or Kwan Yin, depending on the driver bring u to which destination 1st, u can always ask the driver to stop at 'Si Jia Mo Ni' statues to pray and view the scenery of HY. Of cos tell him u will give him some tips lah (50-100baht depending on urslf).

waiwaiz
17-05-2012, 03:21 AM
hey guys, juz back from Hatyai..........wonderful

spend 7days 6nite there........obviously lesser crowd. i like it, slowly pace less ppl less rush...very relax feeling..
Theres a buffet promotion at lee Garden 33th floor revolving restaurant . 99 baht per adult...children half price.Worth it go try....
theres a big nite market with eateries n shopping......cant remember the street name ......i post when i find out....worth visiting....things there are cheaper.....A must go i would say......

juz a reminder again...........yaya farm...name rose noon...
her pic.......https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002627352842

if u see this ger...AVOID AT ALL COST....my friend almost wanted to slap her. i know theres a warning abt yaya farm. i also read abt noon..juz that i cant remember its positive or negative.
basically we enjoy ourself very much.........theres nothing to worry.:p Go or don go let u guys decide..........

tanarthur
17-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi, any increase of booking price for the puying? Thanks

tttk3388
17-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Any bro can update me on sakura grand view hotel...heard from the forum that the massage lady is ''Good'',But how's the hotel condition?

1)Sakura Grandview Hotel - Massage
2)Hatyai Garden Home Hotel -Massage / High Class Thai Farm
3)Kiss Garden Home Chic Hotel - Massage
4)Wiangpin Hotel-(Sexy Show) / High Class Thai Farm

Btw any bro out there,try before those high class farm in Wiangpin Hotel & Hatyai Garden Home Hotel,How much is the ''LT''?

What is the best time to visit SKY/Channivate/Niphat Uthit 1 soi 2?

I would love to explore Barberry,where is the actual location,Danok or Hatyai?Brother out there,don't mind can direct me.

I always stay at Sakura Grandview for my past trips, Rooms are big and spacious, with good massage at the 2nd level ( You can buy the massage voucher at a cheaper price @ the tour agency just beside the hotel). However, its an old hotel so some of the rooms might have problem with their air-con system or even the water taps.

If you are looking for hotels around that around, i would suggest Sing Golden Place. Rooms are big, clean & new, flat screen tv for deluxe room, wifi and huge sliding windows which you can air the room if you are a smoker. However their deluxe room will cost 1200 per night from tour agency's voucher. For me i think its worth the top up.

MW707
17-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Hi, any increase of booking price for the puying? Thanks

The price is about 2000 baht, based on go by your own to farm.

There is another place I found last month you can get puying. Near Kosit Hotel, name is Aladdin massage. Go to basement, massage is 200baht. Talk to the girl, can get 2 shots for extra 2000baht. Massage at your room if you staying Kosit. Best time to go 9.30pm.

Quite fun enjoy massage + 2 shots as nowaday farm puying service not as good as before and can give you headache. Just my opinion.

tanarthur
17-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the info. Cause frd told me his frd went last month and said price went up.

hawk88
20-05-2012, 01:09 AM
I always stay at Sakura Grandview for my past trips, Rooms are big and spacious, with good massage at the 2nd level ( You can buy the massage voucher at a cheaper price @ the tour agency just beside the hotel). However, its an old hotel so some of the rooms might have problem with their air-con system or even the water taps.

If you are looking for hotels around that around, i would suggest Sing Golden Place. Rooms are big, clean & new, flat screen tv for deluxe room, wifi and huge sliding windows which you can air the room if you are a smoker. However their deluxe room will cost 1200 per night from tour agency's voucher. For me i think its worth the top up.

sakura grand view hotel is well like by many sporean esp those senior cheongster (cos i think since they find the hotel ok so they dun explore more). I do check out the hotel before and i find it ok also. But i find the price and location doesnt suit me so that's y i give it a miss.

But for those newbies staying at sakura grand view hotel, as bro tttk3388 mention, there is a clean massage at level of this hotel. Not bad, but cheaper if u go and purchase massage voucher from any tour agencies. Last time the normal Thai traditional massage if 240baht and the voucher cost 200baht, now the price increase to 300baht already. This hotel comes out turn right, about 40meters away along the shop houses, there is a teochew porridge not bad tho not cheap also. This hotel is near to Gan Eng Restaurant (consider new restaurant) and the food (zi char style) not bad. Worth to give it a try but be there early to avoid the crowd.

Now Golden Crown Plaza price had increase from 800baht to 850baht and recently up to 920baht else i will recommend this hotel rather than sakura in terms of distance to centralist places [walking distance will be Lee Garden, The plaza (market for shopping), and many nice food stall around plus shopping centres]

mlvnyong
20-05-2012, 03:03 AM
hey guys, juz back from Hatyai..........wonderful

spend 7days 6nite there........obviously lesser crowd. i like it, slowly pace less ppl less rush...very relax feeling..
Theres a buffet promotion at lee Garden 33th floor revolving restaurant . 99 baht per adult...children half price.Worth it go try....
theres a big nite market with eateries n shopping......cant remember the street name ......i post when i find out....worth visiting....things there are cheaper.....A must go i would say......

juz a reminder again...........yaya farm...name rose noon...her pic.......https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002627352842

if u see this ger...AVOID AT ALL COST....my friend almost wanted to slap her. i know theres a warning abt yaya farm. i also read abt noon..juz that i cant remember its positive or negative.
basically we enjoy ourself very much.........theres nothing to worry.:p Go or don go let u guys decide..........

Bros going to Hatyai for bonking, to avoid unhappy event happening, by all mean AVOID THIS FARM

alphalaw
20-05-2012, 06:33 AM

500baht can bring u to 2 temple on the hilltop (4 face buddha and Kwan Yin) tho have to bargain abit to get this price. So after praying 4 face buddha or Kwan Yin, depending on the driver bring u to which destination 1st, u can always ask the driver to stop at 'Si Jia Mo Ni' statues to pray and view the scenery of HY. Of cos tell him u will give him some tips lah (50-100baht depending on urslf).

thank you. will try next week ;)

semreh
20-05-2012, 11:36 PM

How long you be staying there? I arrive the week after on 31st May.
I oso want to go mountain top pray pray and then go to SKY to play play. :)

hawk88
21-05-2012, 12:39 AM

Bro alphalaw, if u stand in front of Lee garden Plaza which recently kena bomb and face Novetel Hotel (5 star hotel In HY), about 2 'o' clock on ur right (just opposit novetel hotel), there is a tour agency manning by 2 lao cai (2 sisters) that can speak Chinese. Go to the younger sister (more pleasant looking) and ask for the price of taxi to these the temple u intended to go. She will quote u 700baht or so. Just tell her u came before and she only quote u 500baht, tell her u forgotten to bring the receipt that u previously buy from her. Tho she wont buy ur story but confirm after that, ur bargain will be min 600baht to 3 temples, 500 baht to 2 temple (4 face buddha and Kwan Inn). hope this help u lagi more.

DaTan
21-05-2012, 08:14 AM
i will be in Hatyai from the 29/05 to 01/06.. :)

toilet$50
22-05-2012, 01:07 AM

Bro,try to call this number:0818965619(name:Derek)he's Thais.can speak little bit Hokkien...

Good luck bro..:)

matthewJr
22-05-2012, 02:50 AM
Bro,try to call this number:0818965619(name:Derek)he's Thais.can speak little bit Hokkien...

Good luck bro..:)

number:0818965619 is this number isn't indonesian number
12/7 i will be in Hatyai any recommended Farm
sry niewbie here bro :D

MW707
22-05-2012, 03:45 PM
12/7 i will be in Hatyai any recommended Farm
sry niewbie here bro :D[/QUOTE]

Most farms at Channivet and See Kim Yong are okay. Go look and spot anything you like, confirm and bring for a test drive

alphalaw
22-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Bro alphalaw, if u stand in front of Lee garden Plaza which recently kena bomb and face Novetel Hotel (5 star hotel In HY), about 2 'o' clock on ur right (just opposit novetel hotel), there is a tour agency manning by 2 lao cai (2 sisters) that can speak Chinese. Go to the younger sister (more pleasant looking) and ask for the price of taxi to these the temple u intended to go. She will quote u 700baht or so. Just tell her u came before and she only quote u 500baht, tell her u forgotten to bring the receipt that u previously buy from her. Tho she wont buy ur story but confirm after that, ur bargain will be min 600baht to 3 temples, 500 baht to 2 temple (4 face buddha and Kwan Inn). hope this help u lagi more.

Thanks bro,

This certainly will help alot =)
Flying tml!

Kudos to everyone who helped! heheheheee

alphalaw
22-05-2012, 07:32 PM
i will be in Hatyai from the 29/05 to 01/06.. :)

23 may to sunday... :D may leave earlier to danuk.

hawk88
23-05-2012, 12:18 AM
23 may to sunday... :D may leave earlier to danuk.

Hmmm, bro alphalaw, Danuk suck money place, try to avoid esp if u r going to Disco, pubs, etc to hang flowers.

Since u will be staying over the weekend, u can go to weekend water market which open from fri 4 or 5pm to night time, fri - sun only. Tutuk to this place about 300baht to and flo. He will give u 1 to 1.5hrs (of cos all this depend on ur bargaining power) for u to roam around the pasa malem and buy their local food from the san pan parking at the river side. If u buy drinks from the boat, the container which is made of cartoon characters (eg. Xiao ting Dang, Hello Kitty, Ultra man, etc) will be given to u free. Drinks cost about 20-25baht for big cups.

U can also book a day trip to Songkran, massage near the sea side by blind man/ladies (dun expect chio bu hor), eat reasonable price seafood in front of the sea (avoid those muslim cook cos not as delicious as thai cook cos cooking style abit different [my own opinion only]). Visit the underground water and zoo (hahahahaha), and not forgetting to take the pics with the mermaid.

There is a pasa malem near the railway station at nights.

U been to HY b4?

etct88
23-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Hmmm, bro alphalaw, Danuk suck money place, try to avoid esp if u r going to Disco, pubs, etc to hang flowers................U been to HY b4?

He is almost become a citizen of Thailand........don't think danok can suck his money, but the puyings will suck his.... dry......:D :p

hawk88
23-05-2012, 03:15 AM
He is almost become a citizen of Thailand........don't think danok can suck his money, but the puyings will suck his.... dry......:D :p

Hahaha, give puying suck pocket as well as didi still ok. But give the blood sucker at those disco, etc then 'all mi tall hood' to him liao.

Sporty
23-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Double posting.

Sporty
23-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Live reporting frm HY!!
Weather SUPER HOT!!!!
Sweating non stop everyday.
Sakura clean massage is shiok.
Got normal, oil n even jg.

Few days ago, Went along Channives 2 Road tat stretch to have my pick.
Walkin along, all those shops on my right. Went in e first few. Stil not bad.
Frens ordered 2. Quoted 3k initially, but managed to bring dw to 2k instead.
M quite shocked tat they anyhw anyhw de.
Anyway, frm wat I knw, range frm 1.5K-2.5k for most. 3k oso hv la. But...... U see for yrself e stuff first.

Den, walked further down e stretch, went in 1, 2 shops combined de. Go in like; WOW. Tis joint big Sîå. Gals came out; I headed for e door ASAP. E gals there I felt cmi. E last one along tat stretch, forgot e name. Range frm 2-2.5k. seems lik
All r frm myanmar one.

I took a 2k big boobsssss. So So looking n wit abit of stomach. Saw 2 gals, so called sisters. Quite chio. But they can b quite attitude. I tink they r e hot cakes; n able to reject customers if they dun lik.

Ltr e noon, my gal arrived. Did e sop thingy. N was damn sad. Was told she can work. Ended up, she did nothin expect some tuning on my nips. Boobs r reali big. Tink 36 or 38? C Ba. I not very good in these.
Break e ice on e bed, started to venture. Wan lick her war, she Siam. Nvm. Wan kiss her, she Siam again. Sianzzzzzz.
Kip attacking e boobs. But, she's very dry. Super dry. Sianzzzz. She stroke mine n knwing tat my didi marikita Liao, straight put on cd n prOceed. Super noodles. Duno is my prob or wat. She makes no sound at all. I'm sooooooo bored dennnnnn. Tinkin of jus finishing up n get over wit it. Hate it when such happens. Tinkin whether sld I call m complain, but, I scare ltr e gal kena scold. So, I tink to myself. LL Suck thumb beta. Tinkin, jus get over e night wit n get a new one tml!!

Anyway, Night came, went drinking, Drank til late. Abou 2am plus. Abit tipsy Liao. Didi oso tipsy Liao. Jialet. Wana to hv a fuck n a quick release. Reached back room, after showered out, she already had her shower n lying in bed. Den I slowly crawl in n slowly commando crawl over. Strated wit hugging her. Den realized, she clothed wit BRAS on!! WOW LAN WAY!! Sibei turn off!!! Proceed to smooth her tummy n hands. Den slowly went up to her breasts. Thou got bra, I proceed to tune e nip. Thru out, she did not had any reaction. Boring Liao. Went down attacked e base!! After awhile she let out a Aaaarghhh sound. Turn away frm me. I'm lik: WTF?! Attitude Sîå?! Sibei spoil mood Liao. Decided to koon. Kns.

I came to realize most, I wun say all. But, most gals nw ESP Myanmar de. All sibei attitude n alot of patterns one. Sibei sianz Sîå. Lost mood Sîå!!!

alphalaw
23-05-2012, 08:42 AM
Live reporting frm HY!!
Weather SUPER HOT!!!!
Sweating non stop everyday.
Sakura clean massage is shiok.
Got normal, oil n even jg.

I came to realize most, I wun say all. But, most gals nw ESP Myanmar de. All sibei attitude n alot of patterns one. Sibei sianz Sîå. Lost mood Sîå!!!

will be arriving in approx. 5hrs time. Which hotel u stay? Lets parteey :D

alphalaw
23-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Hmmm, bro alphalaw, Danuk suck money place, try to avoid esp if u r going to Disco, pubs, etc to hang flowers.

Since u will be staying over the weekend, u can go to weekend water market which open from fri 4 or 5pm to night time, fri - sun only. Tutuk to this place about 300baht to and flo. He will give u 1 to 1.5hrs (of cos all this depend on ur bargaining power) for u to roam around the pasa malem and buy their local food from the san pan parking at the river side. If u buy drinks from the boat, the container which is made of cartoon characters (eg. Xiao ting Dang, Hello Kitty, Ultra man, etc) will be given to u free. Drinks cost about 20-25baht for big cups.

U can also book a day trip to Songkran, massage near the sea side by blind man/ladies (dun expect chio bu hor), eat reasonable price seafood in front of the sea (avoid those muslim cook cos not as delicious as thai cook cos cooking style abit different [my own opinion only]). Visit the underground water and zoo (hahahahaha), and not forgetting to take the pics with the mermaid.

There is a pasa malem near the railway station at nights.

U been to HY b4?

Thanks for the effort to share man. Appreciate. hahaha :D
Not a citizen there man, but hopefully can still walk long long distances ard hdy. :D

hawk88
24-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the effort to share man. Appreciate. hahaha :D
Not a citizen there man, but hopefully can still walk long long distances ard hdy. :D

Enjoy urslf. Which hotel u stay?

Ninja_Assassin
25-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Seems like there is no more Thai girls available in the farms.... most of the girls now are from Myanmar with some Laotian and Cambodians making up the rest. Where are the Thai girls? :rolleyes:

hawk88
26-05-2012, 04:22 AM
Seems like there is no more Thai girls available in the farms.... most of the girls now are from Myanmar with some Laotian and Cambodians making up the rest. Where are the Thai girls? :rolleyes:

All temporary bomb away. Wait patiently bro, they will be back.

BlueDragon193
26-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Phuket Police warn of counterfeit Thai banknotes

Phuket Gazette – Saturday, May 26, 2012 12:45:22 PM

Thai banknotes and coins. Photo: Wikimedia/Siren

PHUKET: Police in Phuket are urging the public to check carefully any banknotes they receive, as there have been reports of counterfeit bills being passed across the south of Thailand.

The first reported case took place on Tuesday when a fried chicken vendor used a bogus 1,000 baht note to purchase items at a 7-Eleven convenience store in Haad Yai, Songkla province.

An official warning has already been issued to merchants in that city, located about 50 kilometers from the Malaysian border.

“The banknote appeared similar to a real one on both sides, but was thinner and paler. If you don't examine them carefully, you won't notice any difference," the sharp-eyed cashier told police, according to the blogsite of 77Nationchannel news, a partner site of the Phuket Gazette.

Police questioned 40-year-old vendor Kornan Buanark, who said he had no idea the bill he paid with was counterfeit.

"I would never have used it if I knew it was fake. I will repay 7-Eleven," he said.

It was not reported if police would charge Mr Kornan. They kept the note as evidence, saying said they would investigate further to try to find the woman who paid him with it.

Counterfeiting is a very serious crime in Thailand. Producers of fake banknotes are liable to life imprisonment, while those convicted of deliberately passing them can be sentenced from one to 15 years in prison.

Phuket Police Deputy Commander Sakchai Limcharoen confirmed to the Gazette that there had recently been at least one arrest on the island for counterfeiting.

“Phuket has yet to issue an official warning about fake banknotes, but we thank you for publishing this story as a way of warning the public. I heard there has recently been an increase in counterfeit currency found in the South and some other parts of Thailand," he confirmed.

ladgaga
26-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Back from Haadai. very very hot. no ppl. weekend started see more ppl.... :eek:

Sporty
27-05-2012, 08:48 AM
will be arriving in approx. 5hrs time. Which hotel u stay? Lets parteey

Sorry for e late reply. Din get to see it til nw. Stayed in Mayflower btw. Hope tat u had fun!! :D

Seems like there is no more Thai girls available in the farms.... most of the girls now are from Myanmar with some Laotian and Cambodians making up the rest. Where are the Thai girls? :

Wat u said here is quite true. But, there r stil some la. U got to jus kip looking ard. Hahaha. I got frens whom had Thai gals. Reali good compared to e Myanmar, Laos n Cambodians.
Tinking of dem reali makes me :p:p:p

DaTan
29-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Reporting life from Hatyai now.. :)

calvin0221
30-05-2012, 01:03 AM
anyone know a taxi driver named winnai? been using his taxi service since 2010.. but just now when i called, a lady answered and said wrong number.. sien... anyone know him? pls pm me his number.. thanks in advance...

Lone_Wolf
30-05-2012, 01:32 AM
anyone know a taxi driver named winnai? been using his taxi service since 2010.. but just now when i called, a lady answered and said wrong number.. sien... anyone know him? pls pm me his number.. thanks in advance...

I dunno any Winnai but I do know of one Roger...... u want his number? ;)

hawk88
30-05-2012, 04:33 AM

Care to share why u need a taxi driver when u r in HY? How much do u pay him for his services (what type)?

hawk88
30-05-2012, 04:34 AM

Care to share why u need a taxi driver when u r in HY? How much do u pay him for his services (what type)?

hawk88
30-05-2012, 04:34 AM

hawk88
30-05-2012, 04:35 AM

calvin0221
30-05-2012, 09:17 PM
I dunno any Winnai but I do know of one Roger...... u want his number? ;)

can pm me? i really cant find winnai, will find roger as backup, haha:D

calvin0221
30-05-2012, 09:19 PM

nothing special, but been using his service for 3times since 2010.. he will bring u to those local food, i mean those restaurant which those thai ppl go, rather than tourist spot.. love that.. 2 times with my gf, and once with bro, he will bring u anywhere for girls, and will let u know how much he takes from the shop, and he will teach u say u go by alone, after paid for lesser, he will go there and collect girl for u, and take tips from the shop, haha.. funny huh..?? i can save and he can take tips, win win situation..:D

hawk88
02-06-2012, 12:13 AM
nothing special, but been using his service for 3times since 2010.. he will bring u to those local food, i mean those restaurant which those thai ppl go, rather than tourist spot.. love that.. 2 times with my gf, and once with bro, he will bring u anywhere for girls, and will let u know how much he takes from the shop, and he will teach u say u go by alone, after paid for lesser, he will go there and collect girl for u, and take tips from the shop, haha.. funny huh..?? i can save and he can take tips, win win situation..:D

How much you pay him (per day or per trip)? Inclusive of fetching u from airport?

depp85
04-06-2012, 09:59 PM
If you adventurous enough can always hire a motorcycle and ride there :p

hi bro .

how to get the local maps ?

any shop to rental motorcycle for a few days ? with insurance ?

safe to ride?

Lone_Wolf
05-06-2012, 01:33 AM
hi bro .

how to get the local maps ?

any shop to rental motorcycle for a few days ? with insurance ?

safe to ride?

Maps can be downloaded onto your mobiles (several apps available) or pick them up at the travel agencies / Tourism Authority stands.

Motorcycles are available for rent (mostly small cc bikes like wave or cubs).... since they dun bother to check whether you have motobike license.... I oso think they dun bother about stuff like insurance etc. :)

Lone_Wolf
05-06-2012, 01:35 AM
can pm me? i really cant find winnai, will find roger as backup, haha:D

I've been informed that Roger is back in Singapore. :)

KatoeyLover69
05-06-2012, 10:01 AM
I've been informed that Roger is back in Singapore. :)

Are you referring to "Roger" also known as "Thai Visitor" / " TV " ? :D

Can you please PM me his H/p no ?

depp85
05-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Maps can be downloaded onto your mobiles (several apps available) or pick them up at the travel agencies / Tourism Authority stands.

Motorcycles are available for rent (mostly small cc bikes like wave or cubs).... since they dun bother to check whether you have motobike license.... I oso think they dun bother about stuff like insurance etc. :)

thanks for you helpful reply.

any bike shop to recommend ? or any reputable shop and things to take note. ?

actually i wanna to find a local non-FL simple girl hawker girls to pay her maybe 500 bt and baljan her to biring me around temples and sightseeings

hawk88
06-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Check ur license whether is it international, else need any conversion to ride a thai bike. If can, always buy insurance cos u wont know what will happen next. If u kena accident and money can't resolve (even can resolve also quite expensive if big case), u will in deep trouble. My advice to u, dun be so adventurous in HY cos its a town area. If u go to remote or country side, by all means carry on ur bike riding or watever activities. (from a cheongster who had been driven to HY 10 over times from sg). Now old already and tiger resume his journey, no more driving up to HY.

acmilan
06-06-2012, 04:01 AM

Interesting. Return of infamous controversial figure :D How to subscribe to RSS newfeed of this thread for updates, hehe. :D

Check ur license whether is it international, else need any conversion to ride a thai bike. If can, always buy insurance cos u wont know what will happen next. If u kena accident and money can't resolve (even can resolve also quite expensive if big case), u will in deep trouble. My advice to u, dun be so adventurous in HY cos its a town area. If u go to remote or country side, by all means carry on ur bike riding or watever activities. (from a cheongster who had been driven to HY 10 over times from sg). Now old already and tiger resume his journey, no more driving up to HY.
Don't understand why some like to motorbike or drive when on overseas cheonging.
Already have to focus on finding gems where got time to navigate and get stressed up with biking/ driving around. If it is rural far away place with no public transport then have to bring own but Hatyai has lots of taxi tututs/bikes. Not the most comfortable but good enough to get around in small place like Hatyai :)

Lone_Wolf
07-06-2012, 03:41 AM

Can you please PM me his H/p no ?

I only have his thailand number. :)

Lone_Wolf
07-06-2012, 03:48 AM
Check ur license whether is it international, else need any conversion to ride a thai bike. If can, always buy insurance cos u wont know what will happen next.

The motorcycle rental shops dun bother whether you have license or not.... they are more interested in how many days you want to rent the bike and payment in cash upfront please. :p

They oso give you a contact number to call in case of breakdown or accident.

tanarthur
08-06-2012, 01:09 PM
There is no bike rental in hatyai. Insurance for bike will be less than RM20.

Was there these past few days. Quantity of girls at SKY dropped drastically. I went at 10am and 1pm respectively.. Only very girls. Never went to channiviet so cannot comment but frd was there a few days earlier and mention also not much to choose from... Dunno is it because of the Buddha festival on Monday...

Note, of planning to go Thailand and Cheong. Make sure to check if there are any Buddha related festival during the period... If not no girls will working on that day. We reached on Monday evening and wanting to go for soapy but since it is a religious festival, all joints are closed... In the end we go back room and play soap ourself.... -_-'''

hawk88
09-06-2012, 01:48 AM
Interesting. Return of infamous controversial figure :D How to subscribe to RSS newfeed of this thread for updates, hehe. :D

Don't understand why some like to motorbike or drive when on overseas cheonging.
Already have to focus on finding gems where got time to navigate and get stressed up with biking/ driving around. If it is rural far away place with no public transport then have to bring own but Hatyai has lots of taxi tututs/bikes. Not the most comfortable but good enough to get around in small place like Hatyai :)

People drive to HY maybe last time no flight to HY.Nowadays those who drive there (with 4 pax in a car, its more cheaper than flight tho time consuming). Some drive or ride there due to passion of driving/riding. But people who fly there and want to rent vehicles are those who are adventurous and want to explore tho I, myslf dun recommend to do it in HY cos transportation so convenient tho i dun consider v cheap as compare if u took an aircon bus in spore cost how much only compare to a tuk tuk, no aircon and travel such a short distance only. Furthermore, if u ride/drive in HY, nothing happen good, if something happen, tai chi liao liao.

hawk88
09-06-2012, 01:51 AM
The motorcycle rental shops dun bother whether you have license or not.... they are more interested in how many days you want to rent the bike and payment in cash upfront please. :p

They oso give you a contact number to call in case of breakdown or accident.

This is the worst part, they only care about earning money. Wait sway sway the fellow kena accidental, minor one still can settle, if jia liat one, first charge, license is it international, then got buy insurance and thirdly, pray hard.

Bielsa
09-06-2012, 04:06 AM

There is a place to rent bikes near to Channiwate. Coming from Diana Shopping Mall towards Channiwate Soi 3 you need to cross a bridge, the bike shop is in the lane after the bridge. Quite reasonable rates, 250 baht per day for Honda Wave + 1000 baht deposit. Was asked to show some identification which the man just recorded the particulars, did not ask for license or mention about insurance at all.

Bielsa
09-06-2012, 04:15 AM

There is a place to rent bikes near to Channiwate. Coming from Diana Shopping Mall towards Channiwate Soi 3 you need to cross a bridge, the bike shop is in the lane after the bridge. Quite reasonable rates, 250 baht per day for Honda Wave + 1000 baht deposit. Was asked to show some identification which the man just recorded the particulars, did not ask for license or mention about insurance at all.

Bielsa
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM
This is the worst part, they only care about earning money.

This is usually the norm in the tourist spots... when I was in Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya, Bali, Siem Riep I rented bikes in these places as I like to explore free n easy. They all dun really check your license at all. Only in Pattaya was I asked whether I have a license and the guy accepted my verbal reply without asking for proof.

Bielsa
09-06-2012, 12:29 PM

As you proceed to Channivate from Diana Shopping Mall... you will come across a river just before the turn into the Channivate/Thungsao sois... there is a bike rental shop in the lane just after the bridge. He charges very reasonable rates too. :)

300 baht per day for a Honda Wave + 1000 baht deposit. Never check license or mention about insurance... he just record your particulars into a book. :)

Bielsa
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Never went to channiviet so cannot comment but frd was there a few days earlier and mention also not much to choose from... Dunno is it because of the Buddha festival on Monday...

I was there during the weekend (01/06-04/06/12). It was very quiet during that weekend too and also not much girls in Channivate... later I was told by one of the mamasan in soi 3 that they gave their Burmese girls the weekend off so they can go to Bangkok to support Aung San Suu Kyi who was visiting there... only left a handful of girls.

depp85
09-06-2012, 02:14 PM
This is the worst part, they only care about earning money. Wait sway sway the fellow kena accidental, minor one still can settle, if jia liat one, first charge, license is it international, then got buy insurance and thirdly, pray hard.

both hands and legs up agreed.. life is too cheap , money lilke so bigger than life.

leelelee
10-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Hi Going to Hatyai at 12 to 14 June. Any brother will be there? Can I joint you?

Mentor MU
10-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Going to Hatyai at 12 to 14 June. Any brother will be there? Can I joint you?

Plan to go too. My virgin trip.

hawk88
11-06-2012, 12:23 AM
This is usually the norm in the tourist spots... when I was in Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya, Bali, Siem Riep I rented bikes in these places as I like to explore free n easy. They all dun really check your license at all. Only in Pattaya was I asked whether I have a license and the guy accepted my verbal reply without asking for proof.

Its good to explore. last time i used to do that also. But after my frd kena, I stopped doing that. Furthermore, we also drink (alcohol) and drive. Never kena b4, i can tell u, 'Duno How To SCARE'. Those kena b4 still do it, well, u deserved it. So if u want to ride and explore oversea, be very carefully cos accident is one thing beyond our control and we duno when will happen. And dun speed if u duno the road well cos (eg. Batam), u will end up lying on the road cos there are many big holes on the road. How big, very big, if deep enough, ur whole body also can go in (tho its above ankle level u also buay ta han liao).

sbclove69
12-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Honestly speaking the girls at both SKY and Channivate all CMI. Heard from one of d boss d rest simply did not come back after bombing :(

tanarthur
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
So now go where to find girl sia??? Sian Liao loh....

Bielsa
12-06-2012, 06:52 PM
So now go where to find girl sia??? Sian Liao loh....

Go Danok. :D

hawk88
13-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Go Danok. :D

If go danok, dun go those hang flower joint (disco also got hang flower), just go farm, choose, F & F (f and forget). If u go and hang flower, unless u are rich else dun throw away ur hard earn money.

Ninja_Assassin
21-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Dear Lt.Col Doomas, an excellent FR but sometimes this type of things is best not put in writing........ the IJM has ears and eyes everywhere and I am sure their representatives would soon be scouring Channiwate for this Muey to check out her story. If its true her OKT is gonna be in deep shit.

There is zero tolerance for cases of underage sex workers and/or girls forced into prostitution against their will and/or violence used against sex workers.

Be a responsible cheongster....... please cheong safely and leave the underage alone. :D

Doomas
21-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Oooo, luckily I checked her passport and yes, she's not underage :D

Doomas
21-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Repost

Was in Hatyai 2 weeks ago. Quick report here while my better half is not looking.

Made a mistake when booking my flight in arranging to arrive at about 2pm. By the time I reached Gee Kim Yong and Chinnawaite it was close to 4pm. Flitted through all the houses in Gee Kim Yong and found only the older ladies whose bellies didn't really appeal to me. With a sinking heart I trudged my way to Chinawaite where I faced the same prospects - older ladies with bellies that sure weren't with child.

Hope dawned as I gloomily entered the next to last house. Was initially faced with the prospect of a companion-less tonight when the boss told me he had one more girl who was running some errands out back. The sun broke through the clouds when she cheerfully popped into the display area. Entering stage right was Muey, a waif of a girl with a cheeky smile and though coffee-coloured, had a complexion so smooth that an ant would have trouble keeping its hold on her skin. At 19 years of age, Muey still had this look of innocence which I found refreshing, in Hatyai no less. Handed over 2,500 baht to the boss and requested for my prize to pop by my room later that evening. Later extended my company with Muey for the same rate. Just hand the moola to her and she'll do the rest.

A bit about Hatyai when I was there. The place seemed a little deserted, presumably because people were still a little rattled by the bombings, or so the locals told me. Stayed at the Sakura Grand View (the newer wing, not the one with the coyote bar across the road). Room was largish though a little threadbare. At only 800 baht a night, I think it was pretty decent. Housekeeping staff was reassuringly oblivious to the presence of my 19-year old companion, probably because I left them a nice tip every morning. Breakfast spread was pretty decent if you like Asian food. Only Western food served were pancakes, sausages and omelets. Sakura has a massage place on the second floor. Seemed clean and I had a massage there for about 250 (?) baht per hour. No happy endings though you wouldn't want to have one there.

Down the road about 20m to the right of the hotel there is a bar, The Star. Didn't go there tho I saw a number of lovelies outside there at nights. Danger sign that you will be ripped off inside. Odeon Shopping Centre is about 10 minutes walk to the left of Sakura though they didn't seem to be aware of the lack of tourists; a pair of Arrow trousers was being tagged at 1000 baht.

One night my driver brought Muey and me to a sex show. Think it costs 400 baht per head incl a drink. If I recall correctly the place was called Valentine near Carrefour. Had a few attractive performers and I think I could have brought one of them out had I been there alone. Show was SOP though the main performer was a very attractive ladyboy, complete with equipment. Sex show male lead was a dude with the largest dong I ever saw, blacks included. Did stuff with his dong like play the drums and play the piano. For his finale he ran his dong across the keyboard. That got an ouch from me and sent Muey into peals of laughter.

Back to Muey. Not everyday I get to have a 19 year old keep me company; I felt almost like a pedophile. However, I believed I made a right choice in Muey. Very rarely I have encountered ladies who want to make love at the drop of a hat. Happily Muey was one of them. Once in the morning, twice at night; neung sorng sam, yaak au gan. Frenching, BBBJ, you name it, I got it. She was also a bundle of joy. I can speak some Thai so our time together was real fun.

Muey sure seemed to have the best out of her situation; she was sporting one of the newer models of phones, newer than even my beat up iPhone. Initially had very uncharitable thoughts and wondered if she would rip me off somehow. Took her with me to shop for stuff. Along the way I got her a sweater and some cutesy stuff which I must admit I offered to buy for her.

Test came when I asked her what she would like for lunch. I was expecting her to suggest some farang-ripoff place but to my surprise she brought me to a food court where we each had a 40 baht bowl of kway teow and instant noodles. That wiped off all uncharitable thoughts of her from my mind. Thai gals never fail to surprise me. Just when you have firmly convinced yourself that they are money-grubbing witches, something happens to return them to an angelic state...at least in your mind.

I was not looking forward to my last day in Hatyai as that would have meant parting company with Muey. To her credit Muey didn't put on a teary show and make protestations of love. She simply showered, put on her make up and packed her stuff. Only at the last moment at the door did I get a very tight hug and a longing kiss and dare I say, the glisten of tears. It must have worked coz I pulled out 1000 baht plus change and pushed them in her hand.

Will miss Hatyai....and Muey.

hawk88
22-06-2012, 05:06 AM
[QUOTE=Doomas;7368201]Repost

Was in Hatyai 2 weeks ago. Quick report here while my better half is not looking.

Base on ur FR, either 1st time to HY or ...... not season.
But i must say ur eng dam good.

ixphilips
23-06-2012, 12:49 PM
We went to 707 agency and to my surprise ,because the room is new and price is not fix yet,so we still enjoy the old price @ 750 baht. With a room with everything new,even the big LCD TV(plastic still on) and dvd player,and best of all FREE WIFI,you can even smell the new smell when you enter the room,without delay,i bought the voucher immediately.
it will enjoy the same like me Cheers!!!!!

Bro,Do you have picture for the new room in hatyai palace hotel

this room is call new wing or suite?

Doomas
23-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Thks bro. My 1st time to Hatyai. I'm more of a BKK prowler :D

[QUOTE=Doomas;7368201]Repost

Base on ur FR, either 1st time to HY or ...... not season.
But i must say ur eng dam good.

leelelee
23-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Back from Hat Yai 1 weeks ago.

There is a cheap buffet dinner at 33 floor , Lee Garden hotel, 99 bath. Food is good too. Opposite, the centara hotel ( used to be Novotel ) with a buffet of 399 bath, which has a lot of sea food, worth a try.

I read that some brothers have mention there are short time girl in Kings hotel and VL hotel. I went to check it out, the bell boy told me there dont have it, but I can bring any girl to the hotel. The only short time girl is from Mandarin hotel near Siam Center hotel.

As I am not in mood to pick up girl for overnight, then go to message palce, order message girl to my room have my short time there. Damage 1000 bath + message money ( 300 bath)

Botarbolampar
23-06-2012, 06:39 PM
This place "Hatyai" is another full of sweet memories for me. That was the good old days.
I'm sure now many things have changed so much.Thanks to all for the sharing. :)

finn2046
24-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Hi, any bro know the Lee Garden Plaza McDonald had open for business already?
Thanks in advance for the update.
Really miss the pork Burger :D

Cheers :)

Cupnoodle
24-06-2012, 02:05 AM
...Lee Garden Plaza McDonald had open for business already?...
http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120410/b_131916.jpg

After the accident, that McDonald always 'Open' type just that no one patronize inside :p

You miss the burger or the female crew? Wonder where have those staffs been relocate for their work?

Have fun ;)

leelelee
24-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Really miss the pork Burger :D

The KFC has reopen . McDonald not yet.

run001
24-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Hi Bro,

beside Mayflower's room have wifi, any other hotel'd room also have good wifi ?
can any bro advise ?

tks!

sibaysong4u
24-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Ani one stay at Tune Hotel b4? izit the newest hotel in hatyai?

Bielsa
24-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Tunes hotel was new but located out of the way. Air Asia gave me a voucher for room stay. They gave me a room overlooking a funeral parlour (was point out to me by my gal). Room rate only for bed.... have to pay extra for towels, toilet paper, tv, aircon, hot water, fridge, wifi so added up is very expensive. Last straw for me is they want to charge me a fee when my gal's friend came to visit us.... So I only stayed one night and checked out the next day.

Not worth to stay in this hotel.... even with free voucher I end up paying more than 900baht. :mad:

sibaysong4u
24-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Thanks 4 the info,i better stick to New Seson.

finn2046
24-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks Cupnoodle and leelelee Bro for the info.
I miss both the burger and the female staffs. :p
Any bro going HDY in August? mind joining you :)

cheers

pomrakthai
24-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Tunes hotel was new but located out of the way. Air Asia gave me a voucher for room stay. They gave me a room overlooking a funeral parlour (was point out to me by my gal). Room rate only for bed.... have to pay extra for towels, toilet paper, tv, aircon, hot water, fridge, wifi so added up is very expensive. Last straw for me is they want to charge me a fee when my gal's friend came to visit us.... So I only stayed one night and checked out the next day.

Not worth to stay in this hotel.... even with free voucher I end up paying more than 900baht. :mad:

hahaha...you get a free meal but have to pay expensive for using the plate and table :D

naemlo
25-06-2012, 12:44 AM
Room rate only for bed.... have to pay extra for towels, toilet paper, tv, aircon, hot water, fridge, wifi so added up is very expensive.

U are kind enough to stay for a night, I will walk out of the hotel and look for another. :D

hunterhi
25-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Wa, no need go there la, the whole Thailand also got the burger, August come to the North, Central or South, I maybe moving around, :D PM me or call me, maybe we can meet somewhere... As u got so many ' FRIENDS '... World Without Stranger...

Thanks Cupnoodle and leelelee Bro for the info.
I miss both the burger and the female staffs. :p
Any bro going HDY in August? mind joining you

cheers

Wa, Tai Kor, u rich ma... :p just stay first if no choice, as every place the rule is different ma...

U are kind enough to stay for a night, I will walk out of the hotel and look for another. :D

naemlo
25-06-2012, 01:23 AM
Wa, Tai Kor, u rich ma... :p just stay first if no choice, as every place the rule is different ma...

Not rich, some are must items for me.

1) I need warm shower.
2) I dun bring towel when travelling.
3) I shit once everyday, so need toilet paper.

Why tonight u so free? Preparing for later soccer match? :D

hunterhi
25-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Ok, OIC, no la, I m a 夜猫, u forget lioa, Sorry, I dun like soccer, I like LADY... 555+++... U la, 大哥, not sleeping pass ur bedtime story, later Madam... Khaaw-thoot... Khaaw-thoot... Khaaw-thoot... :p

1) I need warm shower.

Why tonight u so free? Preparing for later soccer match? :D

finn2046
25-06-2012, 10:26 PM
no choose bro, HDY is the nearest i can get the pork burger. i can only go South of Thailand due to limited time and low in $ haha
will contact u to see can meet up in LOS.

Wa, no need go there la, the whole Thailand also got the burger, August come to the North, Central or South, I maybe moving around, :D PM me or call me, maybe we can meet somewhere... As u got so many ' FRIENDS '... World Without Stranger...

yeeba
25-06-2012, 10:49 PM

I went Hatyai a few weeks ago. Stayed at Tune. Total room cost is about 1028B, includes towel, LCD TV, aircon, WIFI and taxes. Compare to hotel81, it is very clean and spacious. Counter girls also quite pretty.:D

Second night, I cancelled the TV and get 12-hr aircon, it came to 808B. WIFI also have 12hr or 24 hr.

jonsnow
25-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Planning to go to Hat Yai by mid July... Any tips? Brothers wanna share some contacts? Thanks

Lone_Wolf
26-06-2012, 02:10 AM
I went Hatyai a few weeks ago. Stayed at Tune. Total room cost is about 1028B, includes towel, LCD TV, aircon, WIFI and taxes. Compare to hotel81, it is very clean and spacious. Counter girls also quite pretty.:D

Second night, I cancelled the TV and get 12-hr aircon, it came to 808B. WIFI also have 12hr or 24 hr.

I had some "valid for 1 night" room vouchers from Air Asia which can be redeemed at Tunes hotel in any of their destinations.... I gave them all away after reading the terms and conditions. :mad:

sibaysong4u
26-06-2012, 09:50 PM

Second night, I cancelled the TV and get 12-hr aircon, it came to 808B. WIFI also have 12hr or 24 hr.So much terms and condition i rather dun stay.:mad:

mlvnyong
27-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Tunes hotel was new but located out of the way. overlooking a funeral

Bro where this Tune Hotel was located?

acmilan
27-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Really miss the pork Burger

Last year, there was a sweet Mandarin speaking chick manning the fried pork snacks stall outside the Muslim shop opposite MacDonalds on same side as suckling pig shop. A few shops after suckling pig shop actually. :D

The KFC has reopen . McDonald not yet.
You have to clarify cos KFC in Hatyai cheongsters lingo means those "daytime chicken farms"

1) I need warm shower.

1) and 2) are must have. Towels usually need more than 2 cos after 1st round gal use 1 towel, have to replace with new towels for gals in subsequent rounds. Plus bed must be nice clean without any funny stains.
More important to buy from 7-11 is "raincoat". :D

So much terms and condition i rather dun stay.:mad:

Who knows maybe if business still no good, they may have new add like "Special Service-2 hr 1500 12 hrs 4000baht" :D

Bangkia
27-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Bro where this Tune Hotel was located?

Bro..tune is near to Sakura grand view hotel.

mlvnyong
28-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Bro..tune is near to Sakura grand view hotel.

If Tune Hotel is directly opposite the funneral parlour, and near to Sakura GV, that must be the Old Hatyai Central Hotel, which shut down for a few month last year for renovation.

samhug
28-06-2012, 02:28 AM
If Tune Hotel is directly opposite the funneral parlour, and near to Sakura GV, that must be the Old Hatyai Central Hotel, which shut down for a few month last year for renovation.

last time call new world hotel:)

keewee
29-06-2012, 03:55 AM
last time call new world hotel:)

thanks for the info

Bielsa
02-07-2012, 01:42 AM
Last year, there was a sweet Mandarin speaking chick manning the fried pork snacks stall outside the Muslim shop opposite MacDonalds on same side as suckling pig shop. A few shops after suckling pig shop actually. :D

Now almost all the street hawkers around the vicinity of Lee Gardens Plaza are wearing tudangs. I was surprised when even the chinese family selling desserts which I frequent previously was wearing tudang now. :rolleyes:

Bielsa
02-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Who knows maybe if business still no good, they may have new add like "Special Service-2 hr 1500 12 hrs 4000baht" :D

Tunes belongs to Air Asia so they dun have to worry about poor business.... all Air Asia has to do is cancel one flight and give out "room voucher" valid at the Tunes and they will have near full ocupancy...... and as we now know.... the vouchers are just a tool to scam the passengers money when they stay at the Tunes. :mad:

bensomchai
03-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Hi Bro,

If its the old "New World Hotel", then it should not be facing any Funeral Parlour? More likely the Hatyai Central as mentioned by brother Mlvnyong. Care to confirm the actual Tune hotel?
Thanks.

ladgaga2
03-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Planning to go to Hat Yai by mid July... Any tips? Brothers wanna share some contacts? Thanks

i wan to go in mid july. care to bring me ard?

jc_wtc
06-07-2012, 07:35 PM
Was informed that the rooms at Sakura Grand View increase during aug Puasa day.
The cost is 1500B on 18th and 19th aug.

Gailow
08-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Green bird Going to hatyai 1st time during ends of this month so...
Needs some help from all old birds
Any kinds Bros can Help to give more info/location on
places for nice foods, any places to visit ktv massage disco, any best farm to intro etc...
Many thanks in advances !!!!

sexlegend
09-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Repost

Made a mistake when booking my flight ...

Wahlau ur story almost mirror my experience many moons ago. Now itched to book the flight ticket there :cool:

Siam Thailand
10-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Heading to Hatyai in the afternoon. May I know the rate in Lee Garden Plaza?

ET@Home
10-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Welcome to Thailand !!!

Lee Garden
10-07-2012, 02:27 PM

Promotion rate today 950 per day.

Siam Thailand
10-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Promotion rate today 950 per day.

Noted.... Pink Lady less than 30m walking distance. Heard that there body massage there. Just like to check all serve by SYT?

Chwee Kueh
10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Visited the wet market & have dinner there. Foods very nice & cheap. Lot of Thai dishes that never eat bef in SG. One of my bro brought 5kgs of Chai Poh. Maybe he want to make Chwee Kueh with chai Poh to open a stall in Hatyai next time.

Pink Lady
10-07-2012, 11:01 PM
I'm at Hatyai Lee Garden Plaza lobby now. Any bros want to join me to Pink lady for body massage later?

Siam Thailand
11-07-2012, 01:08 AM
I'm at Hatyai Lee Garden Plaza lobby now. Any bros want to join me to Pink lady for body massage later?

Uncle Pink Lady.... Nice to meet u & thanks for iced milo. Next trip will treat u back for a meals. I'm going back tmr afternoon & unable to join u for message too..... Take care.

KatoeyLover69
12-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 11 July 2012 :-

'Somchai' most popular male name

"Somchai" is the most frequent name given to boys in Thailand, with about 240,000 Somchais registered throughout the country, the central domicile registration office of the Interior Ministry revealed today.

The four next most popular names, according to the official registrations, are Somsak (230,000), Somporn (210,000), Somboon (170,400), and Prasert (170,000).

As of Dec 31, 2011, the population of Thailand was 64,076,033. The number of females exceeded that of males by 1,017,737.

The five provinces with the largest populations were Bangkok (5 million), Nakhon Ratchasima (2.5 million), Ubon Ratchathani (1.8 million), Udon Thani (1.5 million) and Si Sa Ket (1.4 million).

The province with the smallest number of population was Ranong (180,000).

The figures were released today to mark World Population Day.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

yeeba
12-07-2012, 10:30 PM
I thought it was Pornsak... hehe

smrt5138
12-07-2012, 11:34 PM

Many parents are naming their newborns Thaksin. :)
Thaksin may become the most popular name by the next generation.

BlueDragon193
13-07-2012, 10:55 AM

Maybe, in singapore from the popular tv Thai host in ch8.

What happened to the popular chinese animal names given by our parents, eg.ah dog, ah cat, ah cow, etc.55555

wira
14-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Will be in Hadyai on the 16/7 just for 1 night. Have not been here for the past 18 months. Might be staying at Novatel or Regency.
Appreciate info for good service girl & from which farm?Will visit Friends Karaoke, heard the mamasan, Ah Hiau give reliable info about her girls.

pchua
14-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Planning a trip to Koh Lipe in Aug and using Hatyai as a base, would like to check with bros out there on making booking for ferry and hotel for Koh Lipe through agency at Hatyai, any recommendations?

Lone_Wolf
14-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Many parents are naming their newborns Thaksin. :)
Thaksin may become the most popular name by the next generation.

Those who favour this name are mainly from the northern region... the elites from BKK hate this name.

BlueDragon193
14-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Those who favour this name are mainly from the northern region... the elites from BKK hate this name.

True and they get paranoid everytime they hear his name.:D

Cupnoodle
16-07-2012, 06:44 AM
...Stayed at Tune...

Heard from the massage gal and WL that they heard knocking at the door and no one there when open the door, funny sound when they slept in the night else was quiet... :eek:

Good luck :cool:

Cupnoodle
16-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Was informed that the rooms at Sakura Grand View increase during aug Puasa day. The cost is 1500B on 18th and 19th aug.

Well as usual, most of the popular hotel rooms already fully booked despite of heavy sub-charge, even Lee Garden Plaza was snatched up. The rate will raise when the rooms get lesser. Most hotel have sub-charge from 18-20 Aug. Therefore if bros planning to come during these period, be wary of your hotel room vacancy.

Cheers ;)

BlueDragon193
16-07-2012, 02:27 PM
Heard from the massage gal and WL that they heard knocking at the door and no one there when open the door, funny sound when they slept in the night else was quiet... :eek:

Must be TF...........just kidding.:D

HH1445
16-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi I'm now in Hatyai, any bro wanna meet up for a drink tonight? I'm staying in Hatyai Palace.:)

Cupnoodle
17-07-2012, 12:32 AM
...Do you have picture for the new room in hatyai palace hotel...

Have a look :
Hatyai Palace Hotel-1 (http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_133607.jpg)
Hatyai Palace Hotel-2 (http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_133639.jpg)
Hatyai Palace Hotel-3 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_133650.jpg)
Hatyai Palace Hotel-4 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_133713.jpg)
Hatyai Palace Hotel-5 (http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120717/b_000407.jpg)
Hatyai Palace Hotel-6 (http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_133859.jpg)

hawk88
17-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Hi I'm now in Hatyai, any bro wanna meet up for a drink tonight? I'm staying in Hatyai Palace.:)

Bro, How much is the hotel rate that u stay? Dun think its near to Lee Garden right?

Cupnoodle
17-07-2012, 06:57 PM
...I'm staying in Hatyai Palace...

Assume that if you would walk to Lee Garden Plaza Hotel (not the old Lee Garden Hotel), the estimate distance is not more than 500m from Hatyai Palace Hotel, probably take you about 8-10 minute by foot. The normal rate by voucher should cost you 750-760 baht.

acmilan
21-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Noted.... Pink Lady less than 30m walking distance. Heard that there body massage there. Just like to check all serve by SYT?
Actually everywhere in Hatyai walking distance except maybe Chao Phraya 4
:D

Well as usual, most of the popular hotel rooms already fully booked despite of heavy sub-charge, even Lee Garden Plaza was snatched up. The rate will raise when the rooms get lesser. Most hotel have sub-charge from 18-20 Aug. Therefore if bros planning to come during these period, be wary of your hotel room vacancy.

Cheers ;)

Know what you mean like during Xmas/New Year period, have sub charge never mind but always no room if decide to extend. Then have to run around like mad dog to find hotel to stay for another nite. Then go Kiss Lounge nice gals taken, SC Heritage no girls working :( So end up lan lan enjoy good seafood, have fun with waitresses at The Pubb, Deep Wonder and Post Laser :D

KatoeyLover69
24-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Tune Hotel : Hat Yai

Where We Are
Located in the very heart of Hatyai town and within Hatyai's main shopping and entertainment areas.
800 metres from the Kimyong Market.
Just 5 mins walk from Hat Yai Railway Station

ADDRESS
Tune Hotel - Hat Yai
152-156 Niphat Uthit 2 Road, Hat yai, Songkhla
Thailand 90110

FEATURES8 Floors
148 rooms
93 Double Rooms
54 Twin Rooms;
1 Wheel-chair friendly Rooms.

Distance from Public Transport: 2KM to Bus Terminal/5 mins to Hat Yai Railway Station

Promotion Room Rates : From 299 bahts

KatoeyLover69
24-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 24 July 2012 :-

Warning: Heavy rain, flash floods

The Meteorological Department on Tuesday morning issued a warning for people in the North, Northeast, East and the South to prepare for widespread scattered rain with heavy falls in some areas, the danger of floods and forest-runoff today and over the next few days.

The department said the Vicente storm is expected to arrive in the upper parts of Vietnam tomorrow. This will cause widespread scattered rain in country’s mentioned the four regions.

People living near hillsides and waterways in Mae Hong Son, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Nan, Phayao, Lamphun, Lampang, Phrae, Uttaradit, Sukhothai, Tak, Pitsanulok, Petchabun, Loei, Nongkhai, Buengkhan, Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani, Sakon Nakhon and Nakhon Phanom should prepare for heavy rain, possible flash floods and forest-runoff from today to July 27 and from tomorrow to July 27 for those living in Chanthaburi, Trat, Ranong and Phang Nga, it warned.

Due to the prevailing southwest monsoon over the Andaman Sea and the Gulf of Thailand, there will also be strong wind-generated 2 to 3-metre-high waves in the Andaman Sea.

All shipping should proceed with caution and small boats should keep ashore today and the next few days, the department said
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
24-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Report fromThe Nation dated 24 July 2012 :-

Insurgents 'plotting attacks' in Songkhla

Insurgents are plotting attacks in key areas of Songkhla's Hat Yai and Muang districts, according to Songkhla Governor Krissada Boonraj.

"I have received information from reliable sources," Krissada said.

He said he had instructed district chiefs to convene meetings of local kamnan and village heads to press for strict monitoring of strangers arriving in their areas.

"We have to be on alert," he said.

Security measures have been beefed up, partly because a car bomb injured several victims and caused about Bt100 million in property damage in Narathiwat's Sungai Kolok last Friday.

Krissada said he did not intend to cause public panic but it was necessary that everyone be watchful.

Fourth Army Region chief Lt-General Udomchai Thammasaroj said the recent car-bomb attack underlined the need to step up security measures in the deep South.

Sungai Kolok Police Station superintendent Colonel Maitree Chimcherd said three teams were set up to work on this case. He said the first would gather evidence. The second was assigned to track down five suspects. The third was to conduct campaigns to win locals' co-operation in providing tip-offs about suspects to authorities.

"An investigation suggests that the insurgents might have made bombs in Sungai Kolok district to avoid checkpoints manned along the shared borders with other districts," Maitree said.

An informed source disclosed that the Royal Thai Army (RTA) approved plans to procure two types of bomb detectors under a Bt45-million budget.

"The devices will be used in place of the GT200 bomb detectors that have already proved ineffective," the source said.

It added that the first type of bomb detectors were Fido-XT and Spectrex.

In Narathiwat's Bacho district, police inspected two used-vehicle dealerships to search for links to insurgents who were behind last Friday's bomb attack.

The vehicle used in the recent bomb attack was stolen and their original owner was killed.

A source said the Southern Border Provinces Police Bureau was offering Bt100,000 cash rewards per vehicle to police stations that could locate six stolen vehicles in cases where their owners were also murdered.----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

DaTan
25-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Just to check.. the KFCS are located at near Diana shopping center there right?

I heard that Hatyai Garden Home hotel also have something called Kiss Lounge?

fong2
26-07-2012, 03:49 AM
going to hatyai next month on 16th any bro keen to go together?

waiwaiz
29-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Report fromThe Nation dated 24 July 2012 :-

Insurgents 'plotting attacks' in Songkhla

Insurgents are plotting attacks in key areas of Songkhla's [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Hat Yai and Muang districts, according to Songkhla Governor Krissada Boonraj.

thks KL 69...any update on this....thinking of dropping by next month....

potatoskin
29-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Landed home ( feel like home ) after 2 years not been here.As we are here almost for more than 10 over years.

Landed on Friday 10pm, arranged with our old tour agency Chan, 500 baht for transport , last time only 300 baht.

First stop to Sai Neung, like a small village with bright white light. Puying still can pick , not like some brother said CMI, manage to see a couple with chemical feeling , took one wearing yellow shirt , my friend also took one almost immediate after I choose.

Finished bonking , then go down to Lee Garden to eat wan ton noodle, egg and dessert and both of us bring the puying to room, we go down to downstair for foot massage.

Next morning , had another bonk before puying go off. My friend and me , go to luck dimsum to have our favourite dimsum and ba ku tey .

After that got one tu tu driver, go to find , go to
Cannivet to find first, wa lau, alot CMI.

I saw one pink shirt tall puying, and want to see others first before decide, went to many houses. Went to one house, my ex- teerak , wow after 2 years the boss can recognise me :( , ask me so much questions.

My best friend go to one house , don't want to go in, I wonder why, he said his last time book puying like him so much then create until whole village know hahahaha, I told him, she is not there, he come down, then puying and boss can recognise my best friend, either recent two years not so much customers, or HY people develop a super brain to remember people, scary kekeke.

We reached one house, I told my best friend, this is the ex-teerak house, been with her many many years, anyway long story, we went in, saw one puying look 8/10 or maybe to my best friend 11/10 because she stand at the same position as Ex-teerak, of course as best friend and Buddy in amy day, I know his liking.

He settled with his choice, I went back to the house pink shirt puying, the boss said booked already, well done lor, go to other house and find and the same tutu very patient and bring both of us to another more house, other tutu will get super impatient but he is ok, then I see until sianz. Just pick one tall, very fair, and I go back book the pink shirt for today as I know my best friend most likely 99.9% will not change, we went to do some shopping ,and find one dentist only whitening of teeth for 6500 baht and last for two years and my best friend want to go to room toilet to make cake so we return to hotel. My best friend's puying came, mine still didn't turn up, I have to call the tutu - Ton his name. He help me to call and after waiting for 1 hour overtime then come, I told my best friend I want to bonk first, for him, he just building his rapport with his puying. Then problem super dead fish, siow liao, after bonk and also worse watch TV during bonk, we wanted to go massage, my puying don't want to go, okay I knn , 3 persons go, but also good, save money, went to oliver massage , wow they renov the place , very class leh, new aircon, if got pretty massage puying and LCD then perfect! After two hours , we go back to fetch my puying to eat together knn again my puying said don't want go , my puying maybe breathe air and will be full, I also tu lan already, do whatever my puying wanted, we went to 'par tai' night market, buy alot of foods and bring back , worry my puying will be hungry, she just keep playing with her handphone, games lah, talk to friends , maybe talk to bf , anyway, I just want to be human, to bring food back, so we open the whisky we brought and buy ice and coke from 7- eleven.Confirm this puying will not stay late , so asked the tutu to help me , to call as I call namecard boss no pick up, to come at 9am so can eat breakfast.

My puying eat a little and return to bed, knn play with handphone,today wake up,I service my puying and same watch Tv until my puying wet, knn , I asked my puying to go back , hahaha .

Today my tutu call me early in morning, and ask my room number, And tell me that he goes to the shop and it is closed and ask me for the number. Actually normal people will just do that. Touched by first day puying and this tutu , screw up by 2nd day puying, mood sianz sianz, brighten the day by this super good tutu-Ton , and he said will go back to the shop again , just now received a call said he manage to inform my today puying , see my friend and his puying happy happy, I just hope today puying is okay.

But my best friend steady, eat breakfast in room with me , with his teerak.

Overall, no rain , nothing, safe maybe there is alert, so more soldier walking around, to ensure safety.Because initially , worry about flood and this dangerous also.

Stay tuned......

fong2
29-07-2012, 05:28 PM

Bro i m going on 15th u wanna join me

potatoskin
29-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Continue my story.....
Waited for my puying today which I paid yesterday, for quite a while and thought can get her eariler but to be fair, I made changes from 11am to 9am, ended come near 11am, after many escalation.

I close my connection room door and text to my best friend need to do score. My puying is from Isan, I told my best friend should be safe liao, so he relief and I start my scoring.

After that we planned to see a movie at Diana..my puying said wanted to go back to wash cloth, so I agreed.Told her our plan for whole day, she okay with arrangement as I don't want another stay in room puying.

After paste my iphone screen protector lunch try to call my puying if she wanted to join , but no one pick up and see a movies, wa lau very long show 2 hours and not ended and worse the aircon is down, we end the show ourself , so I call my puying again , total 10 times including the Previous one, wa lau tu lan already, call my tutu to settle this case, go and get a portion of refund back . Later going to Sai Neung and Kiss Lounge to find , now take 50 min nap first .sianz 90%

Stay tune......

Grounded Eagle
30-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Later going to Sai Neung

where is this Sai Neung?

potatoskin
30-07-2012, 01:56 PM
tell the tutu they will know

KatoeyLover69
30-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 30 July 2012 :-

Big blaze in central Hat Yai

A fire broke out in the heart of Hat Yai city in Songkhla province early Monday morning and burned down nine houses before it was brought under control.

Pol Lt-Col Thammarat Phetnongchum, deputy chief of Hat Yai police, said the fired started about 5.30am at a two-storey house opened as a barber shop named Harid, at the intersection of Saengchan and Saeng Arthit roads, about 100m from Kim Yong market.

Ten fire engines from the Hat Yai municipality rushed to the scene and brought the fire under control in about one hour, but not before nine houses were burned down.

There were no reports of death or injury.

The authorities were investigating the cause of the fire and assessing the damage, which was believed to be around seven million baht.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

See photos at :- http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/305010/fire-rages-central-hat-yai

potatoskin
30-07-2012, 08:04 PM
where is this Sai Neung?

If you cannot find , pm me

etct88
30-07-2012, 10:19 PM

if you need his updates, then you might as well, don't go..........:p

waiwaiz
31-07-2012, 09:39 AM
if you need his updates, then you might as well, don't go..........:p

mai ani kwan la........:p:p.. go sure go one. :p buay lun liao.

potatoskin
31-07-2012, 02:09 PM
mai ani kwan la........:p:p.. go sure go one. :p buay lun liao.

Just one advise, same thing we do, just enjoy your trip, just be watchful on whatever news, see what happen in past, avoid crowd place should be enjoyable trip, after you plan your trip

waiwaiz
31-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Just one advise, same thing we do, just enjoy your trip, just be watchful on whatever news, see what happen in past, avoid crowd place should be enjoyable trip, after you plan your trip

yes,..thks. wont be going pub or disco this trip. this trip going with older kakis. not too much farming also...likely to re book those from last trip...:p quite tired of farming......but sure will go 6c6c for new fruits:p

fong2
01-08-2012, 01:19 AM
have book tigerair on this coming 15th. aby bro from sbf going too????
:D

whatsmyname
06-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Hi guys, going this week on the friday weekend for 2 nights.. those interested to tag pm me.

thx

mseveninch
06-08-2012, 09:15 PM
My very first solo virgin trip to HYD - 14th Aug for 3D2N. On board Sri Maju. Any bro on board? Need some tagging - if possible.

edwardlim
07-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Hello people,

I will be going there on 9th and 10th Aug night.. any bro want meet up?
Also, do you all know where are the nice place to have "fun" at night?
Will be staying at sakura hotel

TD0620G
07-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Good to know there are still bros going to hadyai. Used to be my fav hunting ground but nowadays most ppl end up in Danuk. I dropped by Hadyai a few months back, very few visitors and more puyings than customers. The prices also cheaper than danuk by 50-100 baht. Hope to join u guys next time.

whatsmyname
07-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Hello people,

I will be going there on 9th and 10th Aug night.. any bro want meet up?
Also, do you all know where are the nice place to have "fun" at night?
Will be staying at sakura hotel

Bro I'll be there 10 onwards.. Can meetup there.

You from sg?

danoklover
08-08-2012, 12:28 AM
virgin trip ,can go anytime ...
just need some one to tagging 2............

edwardlim
08-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Bro I'll be there 10 onwards.. Can meetup there.

You from sg?

Yes from SG.

hatyai534
08-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Hi All,
Bros, Can we share the name of the girls you guys has got good time with? Not only just to tell the name of the place but the name of the giorls is important for us to share the quality. For example, Kiss lounge and Ragazza SPA, who is the girls name that you guys booked, how is her service? How does her sex feeling like? Please share with us. This forum is for sex, is not for asking hotels rates. It would be easy for everyone to find the girl went we are in Hatyai.

hatyai534
08-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Potatoskin.
so did you had any girl at kiss lounge? who is her name? How much did you pay?

hatyai534
08-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Hi All,
At hatyai you can get hotel rate discount very easy, just go to any travel agent buy a voucher with discounted price. You can also go straight to hotel reception checking a room and tell the reception that you will get a voucher from a travel agent, they do accept this way. Just drop your passport as deposit. simple as that.

mseveninch
08-08-2012, 11:45 AM
virgin trip ,can go anytime ...
just need some one to tagging 2............

Hi bro!

Mseveninch here. Send you sms.

whatsmyname
08-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Hi bro!

Mseveninch here. Send you sms.

Bro want to tag along? 10 to 12 aug...this weekend

mseveninch
08-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Bro want to tag along? 10 to 12 aug...this weekend

Hi bro, I already book & confirm - 15th Aug arrival leh..:D

Anyway thanks for the invitation!!!;)

Makashi
08-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Went to my virgin trip and only trip to HYD early this year brought by my friend. it was a HYD Danok trip, HYD we walk ard, walk into a place pink lady he straight away walk out. all cmi,

end up we chill at a local ang moh pub, enjoy the music got to know a few locals, they brought us to a local disco outskirts of town. had a great time but end up sleep alone at night.

any kind souls here can point some way to get some lady for the night at HYD, newbie bro here will be most thankful.

btw, got one chicken rice shop, old shop own by old chinese guy, the chicken so so, but the rice....to die for..:)

semreh
08-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Hi All,
At hatyai you can get hotel rate discount very easy, just go to any travel agent buy a voucher with discounted price. You can also go straight to hotel reception checking a room and tell the reception that you will get a voucher from a travel agent, they do accept this way. Just drop your passport as deposit. simple as that.

It's better to get the voucher in hand 1st as sometimes the travel agency dun have that particular hotel voucher.... or they may be pushing other hotels voucher because of better commission.

leelelee
09-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi,

Any brother know, where I can buy some sex PC games in hatyai. Thanks.

fong2
09-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi bro, I already book & confirm - 15th Aug arrival leh..:D

Anyway thanks for the invitation!!!;)

Bro i m also going on 15th. U go alone bro??

Ninja_Assassin
09-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi,

Any brother know, where I can buy some sex PC games in hatyai. Thanks.

Opposite to Central Dept store behind the row of street vendors is a small 3-storey walk up building. Most of the stores inside sell electronic stuff so you can start enquiry there. It is like a mini Sim Lim Square. :D

Cupnoodle
09-08-2012, 08:57 PM
...Used to be my fav hunting ground but nowadays most ppl end up in Danuk...

Well we used to drink coffee and hang around at Deep Point before that time...
Just don't seem to like the set up in Danok and the feeling is different, would stick to Hatyai for the mean while

Cheers ;)

Cupnoodle
09-08-2012, 09:21 PM
...any kind souls here can point some way to get some lady for the night at HYD...

...there is a quite new soapy place call The new lady at See kim yong area, think it is near Hatyai Merlin hotel...

...Niphat Uthit 1 Soi 2, start operate after 7pm till about 6am. 1k for ST & 2k for LT.

合艾汪拼大酒店
Hatyai Wiangpin Hotel
Address: 43/42 Tanrattanakorn road, Hatyai, Songkhla 90110
Tel: (074)261669-70

Have fun! ;)

malibuchong
12-08-2012, 06:37 PM
If you cannot find , pm me
Hi, Potatoskin

Do you speak Thai? if not what language are you using to get those girls?

potatoskin
12-08-2012, 08:14 PM
You can find those can speak hokkien or chinese

danoklover
12-08-2012, 11:45 PM
hat yai accept malaysia ringgit??

Cupnoodle
13-08-2012, 12:30 AM
...find those can speak hokkien or chinese

To me, those Thai people that can speak your language, probably they are very old bird already. Alternative you may engage those came from PRC near to Myanmar border. Well body language also can work tio bo

potatoskin
13-08-2012, 07:15 AM
thats true, it took me like 1year to start speak their language, important dont afraid others laugh at you. Speak more and you will improve

wre7426
13-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Helo...bro....planing to hyt. End of this month..any farm suggest???....or girl contact???...tnk...

wre7426
13-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Hi...bro.....

wre7426
13-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Helo.....bro...any farm in hatyai....or girl contact..

wre7426
13-08-2012, 11:09 AM
Elo...any farm or contact...in hatyai...to share....coz going end of this month...

tanarthur
14-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Look through the posts. Many info there already. I also fun my way around hatyai by looking through all the post.

wre7426
14-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Yaya....sry for post so manytime....just joining...coz using the WiFi line..not stable...can't see is post aldy...really apologize to all....

wre7426
14-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Yaya....sry for repeat my post....just joining.....coZ maybe the WiFi line not stable. Then can't see my post...then keep repeat.....really apologize to all..sry

jimfairy
18-08-2012, 10:49 PM
hi all bros.... goin hatyai on the 8th sept.. will b staying for few days wif some frens to celebrate my birthday!!!

any reliable OKT or gd freelance gals to intro?? plz help..

last trip was 6 mth ago, went to farms to get gals but after booking, the gals start to come out patterns like goin back to wash laundry or not feeling well.
n nv come back..

book for almost 3000 bht but only manage 1 shoot.. wtf!!! :(

if u hv any trusted OKT or freelance gals , plz kindly pm me their contact nos..:)

thxs..:)

Dirk Kuyt
19-08-2012, 02:46 AM
hi all bros.... goin hatyai on the 8th sept.. will b staying for few days wif some frens to celebrate my birthday!!!

any reliable OKT or gd freelance gals to intro?? plz help..

last trip was 6 mth ago, went to farms to get gals but after booking, the gals start to come out patterns like goin back to wash laundry or not feeling well.
n nv come back..

book for almost 3000 bht but only manage 1 shoot.. wtf!!! :(

if u hv any trusted OKT or freelance gals , plz kindly pm me their contact nos..:)

Whaddaya expect from FL? Next time get from the farms. :)
Chaniwet farms OKTs are more responsible than SKY farms.... imho :)

mlvnyong
19-08-2012, 02:26 PM
Whaddaya expect from FL? Next time get from the farms. :)
Chaniwet farms OKTs are more responsible than SKY farms.... imho :)

Same for Channivate Soi2 Ya Ya karaoke's fl.
Planning to go on the 04/09, am solo, any senior bros I can tag along ???

wre7426
19-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Same for Channivate Soi2 Ya Ya karaoke's fl.
Planning to go on the 04/09, am solo, any senior bros I can tag along ???

Hi.bro...some ppl post on forum say tat sky farm fl more nice that channivate??? is tat true?? coz im going on 31/8 for 3d2n....yaya karaoke when im then will go walk2 see2......any else farm to find up??? in channivate...

mlvnyong
20-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Hi.bro...some ppl post on forum say tat sky farm fl more nice that channivate??? is tat true?? coz im going on 31/8 for 3d2n....yaya karaoke when im then will go walk2 see2......any else farm to find up??? in channivate...

SKY fl r the worst, fls alway mia after 1 shot( as good as ST put paid LT cost), OKT never honour their word. YaYa fls many r on drugs will mia after dark, and some time only turn up in the afternoon to collect ur thing, caused alot inconvenient to the chiongter. And last ur trip arrived on the 31/8, by the time u visit the farm most of the fls left r cmi or hv bad svc reputation. Streets will be crowded and eating outlet ard town area will be packed to the entrance by the eve of Malaysia National Day, hv to q for 30mins to any hour for seats. 31/08 month end and Malaysia long end night spot will also be packed, good sitting area already pre book by regular. Good Luck to U and Happy Bonking.

firelkf
20-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Bros,

Been to BKK many times, 1st time going Hatyai. Going there this coming weekend. My super virgin trip.
Have got afew questions I really wanna seek advise from all the sexperts Xifu here.

1) when you guys mention farms, are they actually ktvs/massage in disguse?:confused:
2) The 1500~2500 bht dmg, what's the duration like? Whole day?:confused:
3) Aga aga what's the process like of booking the gals there ah?
4) Are there fair-skin gals there? like Thai Chinese type.......:p

Please please please provide some adivse.
I can advise on Bangkok if required in return~ :D
Thanks in advance 1st~

pojstemp
20-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Been to BKK many times, 1st time going Hatyai. Going there this coming weekend. My super virgin trip.
Have got afew questions I really wanna seek advise from all the sexperts Xifu here.

1) when you guys mention farms, are they actually ktvs/massage in disguse?:confused:

Thanks in advance 1st~

Farms-----using ktv as a front for takeaway till next morning about 7 to 8am depending on X factors. Variety skins, Myanmar n Issan, CMai.
Tell OKT yr requirements. Demand that no MIA midway coz many puyings now hurry to give u 1st shot n request to go back. So NO STAY, NO TAKE.
Hv fun.

wre7426
20-08-2012, 01:48 PM
SKY fl r the worst, fls alway mia after 1 shot( as good as ST put paid LT cost), OKT never honour their word. YaYa fls many r on drugs will mia after dark, and some time only turn up in the afternoon to collect ur thing, caused alot inconvenient to the chiongter. And last ur trip arrived on the 31/8, by the time u visit the farm most of the fls left r cmi or hv bad svc reputation. Streets will be crowded and eating outlet ard town area will be packed to the entrance by the eve of Malaysia National Day, hv to q for 30mins to any hour for seats. 31/08 month end and Malaysia long end night spot will also be packed, good sitting area already pre book by regular. Good Luck to U and Happy Bonking.
Tnk bro for sharing.....sure mostly place will full coz that day holiday in ML...no choice coz hotel aldy book....sakura GV.....but maybe will better that danok coz there chop 99.....fls all up 99.....3-5k more worse.

firelkf
20-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Bros,

Then what u guys mean by going there early early like 10am to search for the gems?

firelkf
20-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks bro Pojstemp for the advise.
So basically we go to farms choose the gals we want, pay, and they deliver to hotel?
The timing arrangement we choose or standard wan? Or is it cash n' carry?

Any other bros out there willing to share for info with newbie?
Hoping this will be a fruitful trip~

pojstemp
21-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Thanks bro Pojstemp for the advise.
So basically we go to farms choose the gals we want, pay, and they deliver to hotel?
The timing arrangement we choose or standard wan? Or is it cash n' carry?

Any other bros out there willing to share for info with newbie?
Hoping this will be a fruitful trip~

Bro, to each his own, Im not young. My style is I let okt recommend me. I decide. I let them choose me if they interested, otherwise I move on to next. One okt whom i know even tells me, "I hv gals, but not obedient ones,u want?up to u". So, I will juz dink beer outside their ktv, n if any gals game enuf to drink w me, chemistry builds up.
Up to u to C & C or deliver later to hotel. Best is tell her go hotel or wait at lobby. Then u arive 30 to40 min later.

firelkf
21-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Aiyah Bro Pojstemp, dun like dat say. Once a chiongster, always a chiongster.
Young at heart mah. 555555+

btw, since it's me n my friends' 1st trip, we are actually asking around everywhere. 1 of them heard 1500-2000 baht is for ST 2 shots only leh. Not overnight.
Now i also blur liao....
I know I abit Lo soh. But can help clarify abit?
Looking more towards 陪遊 service.
Thanks

pojstemp
21-08-2012, 09:01 PM
everywhere. 1 of them heard 1500-2000 baht is for ST 2 shots only leh. Not overnight.
Now i also blur liao....
I know I abit Lo soh. But can help clarify abit?
Looking more towards 陪遊 service.
Thanks

Places like popular Pink Lady commands high prices (body Msg). Others like Hotel Wiangpin(beside Emperor hotel), Paris,etc all along the Emperor hotel road are all body Msg joints(of course Pak phow included). Prices vary fm models. Get a tourist brochure fm any travel agent and orientate yrself. Dont commit, jus say "wait, see 1st". Its all within walking distance.
Lady booking----fm 1500, 1800, 2k,2.5k. depends on looks/supply/demands. Dont show interest like a newbie/novice..always ask price 1st n priority to tuk tuk old uncles. Avoid weekend. Best is mon to thur. Farms, tell tuk2, go SK hotel, see the nearest shop for cofee/drink n relax there. SK is landmark for Chanivet Soi 1,2,3 farms to reccee 1st. Go inside farm w/o driver, avoid 500 to 1000 comm each. Tell okt, no driver. N insist Lady no MIA halfway, deal? if not dont get booked by you......enjoy

wre7426
21-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Places like popular Pink Lady commands high prices (body Msg). Others like Hotel Wiangpin(beside Emperor hotel), Paris,etc all along the Emperor hotel road are all body Msg joints(of course Pak phow included). Prices vary fm models. Get a tourist brochure fm any travel agent and orientate yrself. Dont commit, jus say "wait, see 1st". Its all within walking distance.
Lady booking----fm 1500, 1800, 2k,2.5k. depends on looks/supply/demands. Dont show interest like a newbie/novice..always ask price 1st n priority to tuk tuk old uncles. Avoid weekend. Best is mon to thur. Farms, tell tuk2, go SK hotel, see the nearest shop for cofee/drink n relax there. SK is landmark for Chanivet Soi 1,2,3 farms to reccee 1st. Go inside farm w/o driver, avoid 500 to 1000 comm each. Tell okt, no driver. N insist Lady no MIA halfway, deal? if not dont get booked by you......enjoy

Bro...which the 1st choice farm u suggest in channivate??? Then we no need to lclc many2 farm mah.....shortcut.....

tanarthur
22-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Prices already posted by the bros here. I have my fair share of good and bad service from the girls at SKY and chanivet. So it depends on luck. Prices stated is mostly overnight rates. ST I not so sure cause never tried. Only ST is at pink lady with us the body massage joint.

Based on these information, add a map and go explore. No matter where you go be it hatyai, Bangkok, batam or china. Always got good and bad experiance. Just have to count your luck and own judgment.

firelkf
22-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Bro tanathur
BKK me not scared. Consider myself semi-veteren there.
But HDY dmg stardard and ways are really different from BKK.
1st time chionging there, so thought it'll be a better idea to seek advise from all bros here. Seems like my choice is right... 555+ If not go there sure tio carrot.

Batam nvr try before. Prolly will nvr try also. Dun really like "dum dum" girls.
Considering Viet and China soon after this trip (unless HDY super fun, then might rtf few more times b4 moving on). 555+

pojstemp
22-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Bro...which the 1st choice farm u suggest in channivate??? Then we no need to lclc many2 farm mah.....shortcut.....
No 1st choice for me. Plenty of time, no rush lah. Its good to explore. For me, okts are esp. nice to me(elder). So, b4 u enter door, tell him "i juz arrived, see 1st ok?" So, when u come out, next door okt will shout(invite) at u.

wre7426
22-08-2012, 01:56 PM
No 1st choice for me. Plenty of time, no rush lah. Its good to explore. For me, okts are esp. nice to me(elder). So, b4 u enter door, tell him "i juz arrived, see 1st ok?" So, when u come out, next door okt will shout(invite) at u.

Kk...tnk 4 the info....any1 will be hatyai....31/8-1/9.....pm me...maybe can meet...go lclc 2gether.....

firelkf
22-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Bro Pojstemp

SK Hotel is full name or shortform ? Scared later really gong gong go there find this "SK hotel".......... :p

hawk88
22-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Thanks in advance 1st~[/QUOTE]

1) KTV and massage is 2 different thing.
KTVs are actually farms where u book gals for LT or ST. Prices will be range from 1.8K - 2.5K. Most of the gals fall in the categories of 2k to 2.2K baht. If a tutuk brought u there, prepare to pay avg 2.5K for a gal for LT.
Massage there r a few types. Some bros had mention those soapy, etc massage which cost 1.6 to 2K++ for a session of 1 or 2 hours.

2) The process for booking a gal is easy. Go to the farm ard 12pm. Look see look see. Anyone suit ur taste just ask the OKT how much. Slash the price to 2K (without driver), if not ok, then move on to the next ktv. If OKT ask u come back, tell him make sure gal must provide ok service and cannot chu pattern at night (eg. sister birthday, here pain there pain, etc). Anyway, watever the OKT promise u, all in all, DEPEND UR LUCK lah. If deal on, pay the money to OKT and either u can straight away bring her back or give her a timing to meet u at ur hotel. Duration will be until next day 7-8am. Sometimes the gal will stay till 10am-12pm.

If u are staying at Sakura, once u come out from the hotel, turn right and walked all the way straight (about 3mins walk) till u see a T or cross junction (cant remember what type of junction), on ur right of the junction u will see a white building, (its a hotel, cant remember the name), continue to walk straight beside the white building (same direction as u walk out from ur own hotel, in short straight also), after avg 7 mins walked, on ur left u will see ktv/farms. Recce the ktv and have ur picks.

Another lazy way is to ask the bell boy to bring gals up to ur room and see. The bell boy will sure earn their commission ard 500 baht also.

U will hardly see Thai Chinese working in this ktv. So dun hope for that.

wre7426
22-08-2012, 05:07 PM

Thanks in advance 1st~

KTVs are actually farms where u book gals for LT or ST. Prices will be range from 1.8K - 2.5K. Most of the gals fall in the categories of 2k to 2.2K baht. If a tutuk brought u there, prepare to pay avg 2.5K for a gal for LT.
Massage there r a few types. Some bros had mention those soapy, etc massage which cost 1.6 to 2K++ for a session of 1 or 2 hours.

2) The process for booking a gal is easy. Go to the farm ard 12pm. Look see look see. Anyone suit ur taste just ask the OKT how much. Slash the price to 2K (without driver), if not ok, then move on to the next ktv. If OKT ask u come back, tell him make sure gal must provide ok service and cannot chu pattern at night (eg. sister birthday, here pain there pain, etc). Anyway, watever the OKT promise u, all in all, DEPEND UR LUCK lah. If deal on, pay the money to OKT and either u can straight away bring her back or give her a timing to meet u at ur hotel. Duration will be until next day 7-8am. Sometimes the gal will stay till 10am-12pm.

If u are staying at Sakura, once u come out from the hotel, turn right and walked all the way straight (about 3mins walk) till u see a T or cross junction (cant remember what type of junction), on ur right of the junction u will see a white building, (its a hotel, cant remember the name), continue to walk straight beside the white building (same direction as u walk out from ur own hotel, in short straight also), after avg 7 mins walked, on ur left u will see ktv/farms. Recce the ktv and have ur picks.

Another lazy way is to ask the bell boy to bring gals up to ur room and see. The bell boy will sure earn their commission ard 500 baht also.

U will hardly see Thai Chinese working in this ktv. So dun hope for that.[/QUOTE]

Hawk88....area that mean is it channivate???

pojstemp
22-08-2012, 05:50 PM
Kk...tnk 4 the info....any1 will be hatyai....31/8-1/9.....pm me...maybe can meet...go lclc 2gether.....

That is a long weekend w malaysians Nat Day. Expect heavy crowd esp at border immigration if travel by roads. Hotel/food/ svc also exp.

wre7426
22-08-2012, 10:38 PM
That is a long weekend w malaysians Nat Day. Expect heavy crowd esp at border immigration if travel by roads. Hotel/food/ svc also exp.

Maybe abit less ppl...coz after ML school holiday N hari raya. Bcoz mostly ppl go travel on school holiday ...so after the weekend sure less abut....that why I'm going by driving with my some fren...haha use GPS....hopefully won lost.
But thinking of book gir from danok...then bring to hty...haiZ donoe yet...w8 cross Jor border sin...go Danok lclc sin...then decide...all good fren go 2gether hope won spoil ours mood by the girl...

firelkf
23-08-2012, 03:30 AM
Haha~

Actually I'm more concern over the recent warring issues in Hatyai.
Got news from my thai friends today that things are not that rosy along the borders recently with frequent bombing and raids by muslims on the thai.

Cruelity acts such as raiding temples, killing monks, whole families including infants are reported.

Although it does not directly affect the "tourist central" we are heading (Good News), my friends actually advised me to buy bus tickets(2hrs ride) to Phuket instead.

firelkf
23-08-2012, 03:35 AM

Thanks in advance 1st~

U will hardly see Thai Chinese working in this ktv. So dun hope for that.[/QUOTE]

Bro hawk88,
I'll be staying at Asian Hotel. from the map location, it should be very near to Sakura Grand bah.........
Any other distictive landmark or direct road/lane name?
I can speak fairly good thai (pud thai dai, tae mai geng.. 555+), so asking for directions should not be an issue.

knowntender
23-08-2012, 04:00 AM
Bro hawk88,
I'll be staying at Asian Hotel. from the map location, it should be very near to Sakura Grand bah.........
I can speak fairly good thai (pud thai dai, tae mai geng.. 555+), so asking for directions should not be an issue.

Hi Bro,

In Hatyai, a landmark familiar to most locals and tourists is Lee Garden Plaza Hotel, a white 30-storey building that was on fire sometime ago.
The central area most tourists are staying and dining etc are #1, #2, #3 streets ( I can't spell the actual street name )

Despite both are in Southern Thailand, Hatyai P4P and Phuket P4P are quite different. The popular way in Hatyai is to book girl in late morning or early afternoon from the 'farm', pay the OKT there, then the chosen lady is supposed to be with you till around 8 am the next day. Don't even bother calling ST, LT. There are not many special day-time attractions and activities in Hatyai. There are also a few soapie massage place, most notably Pink Lady Massage ( won't miss, too easy to find ) and CP4 Massage.

Phuket is about beaches, sun, sand and the sea. Bars in soi Bangla started late. Those beer bars and agogos in soi Crocodile, soi Eric, soi Seadragon etc open at 9 pm. Disco started around 1 am. Mostly younger farang crowd. Soapie in Patong area is very bad.

Overall speaking, P4P in Hatyai offers better value.

hawk88
24-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Hawk88....area that mean is it channivate???[/QUOTE]

I suppose its channivate cos i didnt really notice the name. IF U 1st time there and 1 2 know places of interest instead juz bonking, u can pm me.

hawk88
24-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Bro hawk88,
I can speak fairly good thai (pud thai dai, tae mai geng.. 555+), so asking for directions should not be an issue.[/QUOTE]

Tho the map from Asian hotel to Sakura looks near but it;s around 5-7 mins walk. So from ur hotel to channivate, its ard 25 mins walk if u know the way. Of all hotel, why go and stay at Asian Hotel which most of the cheongster never mention of this hotel at all. This hotel tho i never stay b4 (exist more than 10 or ever more more more years already), definitely not a gd hotel to stay but location wise still ok.

If u havent book throughout the tirp, if 920-950baht per night ok for u then u pm me for better other hotel offer.. U also can pm me for the places of interests unlike other cheongster say HY only for bonking. There is hill temple visiting (sporean n msian strike $ and lots of them donate stone chairs, eleplants, etc to the said place). There are few places worth look see look see but nothg to shout off. As for food wise, few places for tourist cant run away 1 lah.

The Milk Man
24-08-2012, 01:04 AM
There is hill temple visiting (sporean n msian strike $ and lots of them donate stone chairs, eleplants, etc to the said place)..

Of course must donate part of your winnings... dun play play with the supernatural...... some stubborn punters who refuse to come back and give have had misfortunes happen to them.

I have a bus driver friend who used to drive the SIN-HDY-SIN tour bus...... he is regular to ask 4D numbers from HDY temples..... initially he will donate part of his winnings regardless of the amount won.... and he strike quite often.

Then he change and stopped giving donations unless the amount won is more than $10K........ one lucky month he kenna $4K - $8K several times but giving the excuse each time strike is small amount and never go back to the temples to return favour.... the next month he involved in accident and both legs kenna amputated..... all his winnings go to pay his medical expenses.

firelkf
24-08-2012, 02:28 AM
If ask for fortune from spiritual beings, must really pay back de la...
Tam Boon mak mak... Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu~

Bro Hawk88,
The hotels book le, thru agoda.com. I average out after conversion is aprox 900Bht +/- /night. Was booked before visiting forum. haiz....
Will be pm'ing you for the places of interest.
Would really be interested in the temples tho... ^^ (Hopefully no army road blocks up)..
As I'll only be there for 3D2N, will only be visiting the really "must-see" places bah... But, there'll always be a next time..... LOL

pojstemp
24-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Maybe abit less ppl...coz after ML school holiday N hari raya. Bcoz mostly ppl go travel on school holiday ...so after the weekend sure less abut....that why I'm going by driving with my some fren...haha use GPS....hopefully won lost.
But thinking of book gir from danok...then bring to hty...haiZ donoe yet...w8 cross Jor border sin...go Danok lclc sin...then decide...all good fren go 2gether hope won spoil ours mood by the girl...

bro, u all driving. Be safe n sure, always. Driving culture in Msia./Th are different.

wre7426
24-08-2012, 11:26 AM
bro, u all driving. Be safe n sure, always. Driving culture in Msia./Th are different.

Ya...I'm knw coz I'm driving to hty be4....that time follow my fren (old bird) ...but is aldy 3 year Joe.....now I'm bring some my newbie there...Becoz so long dint go jor that why I'm ask for any farm to share....

longblack
24-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Sorry to trouble the bros here.

I have not been to hatyai for quite a while liao, planning to go next month.

I thought of booking the room at Novotel.

Any bros here can guide me as to where to book the hotel at good rates?

I saw some websites for hotel bookings but all got varying prices.

Would be glad if someone can give some recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

jimfairy
24-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Sorry to trouble the bros here.

I have not been to hatyai for quite a while liao, planning to go next month.

I thought of booking the room at Novotel.

Any bros here can guide me as to where to book the hotel at good rates?

I saw some websites for hotel bookings but all got varying prices.

Would be glad if someone can give some recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

u can always book the hotel at any tour agency in hatyai n is always cheaper den internet booking. i think if u stay Novotel n if u book a gal for overnite, u need to register the gal id n they will not allow the gal to enter ur room if she do not hv a thai id.. plz check the tour agency b4 u book Novotel.:). there r lots of nice hotel in haytai other then Novotel.. mayflower, golden crown plaza, new season which is near to Lee garden shoppping..prices rate from 950 nht to 1050 bht from tour agency..me too goin next mth on d 8th sept..:)

longblack
24-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Thanks Bro Jimfairy for the advise.

I think I might just consider New Season which is nearby.

It's been a while since I last went, hope the place is still fun :D

jimfairy
24-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Thanks Bro Jimfairy for the advise.

I think I might just consider New Season which is nearby.

It's been a while since I last went, hope the place is still fun :D

pardon me for my bad english!!!:( actually mayflower is the nearest but is always full durung weekends.. but if u go during weekdays, u can try mayflower..i always stay in mayflower n i hv to call my tour agency 3 weeks in advance in order to get rooms there..new season is jz 1 street away from mayflower so anyway no problem too lol..

Cupnoodle
24-08-2012, 10:58 PM
...thought of booking the room at Novotel.
...where to book the hotel at good rates?...

Lovely Tour : +66-74232738, 74235951

707 Tour : +66-74261494, 74262757

You may call to check up their hotel room offer price and available, if during peak season, payment may require before hand.

As of 17-June-2011, courteous from 707 Tours, please find the normal rates per night below as a guide for you:

New Season = 910 baht
Golden Crown = 750 baht
Golden Crown Plaza = 850 baht
Garden Home, old wing = 400 baht
Garden Home, new wing = 600 baht
Lee Garden, old wing = 550 baht
Lee Garden, new wing = 650 baht
Lee Garden Plaza = 1050 baht

From personal view, the hotel rate offer online could hardly be lower than the local tour agents office. Generally the hotel walk in room rate would be higher than the local tour agents, unless you have special connection with your preferred hotel then you could get a better rate directly. Pardon me and take note that the rates mention above may be revised, and its for your reference.

Cheers ;)

Cupnoodle
25-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Probably the newest hotel in Hatyai: The Color Hotel, 88 Chontara Road.
This hotel was newly constructed, not refurbish or renovate building. I had the room at 920 baht with voucher.

The Color-1 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131235.jpg)
The Color-2 (http://media11.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131300.jpg)
The Color-3 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131319.jpg)
The Color-4 (http://media9.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120714/b_131340.jpg)
The Color-5 (http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120824/b_225934.jpg)
The Color-6 (http://media10.dropshots.com/photos/434030/20120824/b_225955.jpg)

Have fun! :cool:

hawk88
25-08-2012, 04:51 AM
I think Novetel no more. Name had change to Centara if im not wrong. Book from agoda which is cheaper and applied to most part of Thai except HY. HY must book thru tour agency or walk-in if u r regular with a particular hotel for cheaper rate. Golden Crown Plaza is a better choice (930baht purchase from any tour agency, just bargain if they din give u this price, not peak period off cos). Tho New season and Mayflower is newer but interior i thk Golden Crown is better.

hawk88
25-08-2012, 04:55 AM
From personal view, the hotel rate offer online could hardly be lower than the local tour agents office. Generally the hotel walk in room rate would be higher than the local tour agents, unless you have special connection with your preferred hotel then you could get a better rate directly. Pardon me and take note that the rates mention above may be revised, and its for your reference.

Cheers ;)

The hotel rate need to update liao. Mostly all increase liao.

hawk88
25-08-2012, 04:57 AM
[QUOTE=Cupnoodle;7672779]Probably the newest hotel in Hatyai: The Color Hotel, 88 Chontara Road.
This hotel was newly constructed, not refurbish or renovate building. I had the room at 920 baht with voucher.

This hotel interior looks clean n new. But if 900baht, not very worth it. To me, it look likes more like avg 700baht hotel room style.

longblack
25-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Thank you to all the bros for the valuable information.

Really appreciate that, and I also have a better understanding now.

Will definitely do a write up after the trip :D

BlueDragon193
26-08-2012, 11:01 AM
DSI, local police raid Hat Yai brothels.

The Nation on Sunday August 26, 2012 1:00 am

The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) joined forces with Songkhla's Hat Yai police to raid two massage parlours and arrest 36 people.

Following a request to rescue a 15-year-old girl allegedly lured into prostitution at the parlours, DSI and police raided the two places and arrested 36 people but didn't find the girl.

Eight underage girls believed to be human-trafficking victims would be sent to Ministry of Social Development and Human Security officials, while five suspects who ran the places would face charges of human trafficking and procuring women for the sex trade.

The remaining 23 women would face a prostitution charge. Some of the women are Laotians and will face a charge of working in the Kingdom without permission.

Lone_Wolf
26-08-2012, 11:24 PM
I understand that the farm girls will stay in your hotel room and refuse to go out now..... even for makan. ;)

David40
27-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Any bro going in the month of Oct and Nov this year? Not familiar with the place and ne
ed guidance. Thanks in advance.

run001
27-08-2012, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Cupnoodle;7672779]Probably the newest hotel in Hatyai: The Color Hotel, 88 Chontara Road.

This hotel interior looks clean n new. But if 900baht, not very worth it. To me, it look likes more like avg 700baht hotel room style.

The Bro,

may I know where The Color Hotel located, does the hotel rooms have wifi ?

Thanks

Lone_Wolf
27-08-2012, 11:00 PM
may I know where The Color Hotel located, does the hotel rooms have wifi ?

Thanks

88 Chontara Road :D

Aceyfox
28-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
As of 17-June-2011, courteous from 707 Tours, please find the normal rates per night below as a guide for you:

New Season = 910 baht
Golden Crown = 750 baht

Its been quite a number of years since i last went.....
Getting updates here from fellow bros.....
The last time i went i stayed at Royal Crown Plaza, has the name been changed to Golden Crown Plaza? What's the market rate for the gals now? used to be avg 2000 baht for my last trip

Cupnoodle
28-08-2012, 11:34 PM
...does the hotel rooms have wifi ?...

Yes, it does.

88 Chontara Road...

Precisely, unless you want it in Thai? :D
Radius distance of about 90m from BP Grand Tower Hotel (Not BP Grand Suite), or you may approach 707 Tour for direction...

Cheers :cool:

Cupnoodle
29-08-2012, 12:11 AM
The hotel rate need to update liao. Mostly all increase liao.

Yes sir, you are correct. Those hotels management would increase their room tariff without any bro approval. However the supply and demand influenced their rate, peak seasons and special events also the factor. As I had said before and I say again please pardon me as rates mentioned might have revised, and its for your reference. Therefore you could find out the exact room price for your preferred hotel from any local tour agent by stating your check-in and check-out date, that would be more up to date.

The Color Hotel...This hotel interior looks clean n new. But if 900baht, not very worth it. To me, it look likes more like avg 700baht hotel room style.

I know the hotel is new so I give it a try to see how is it. To each his own, not suitable then give it a miss. Just share share information here for bros to know.

Cupnoodle
29-08-2012, 12:18 AM
...What's the market rate for the gals now? used to be avg 2000 baht for my last trip

Without any tuk tuk driver or middleman to bring you there, the market rate still quite the same as your last trip.

Have fun ;)

bensomchai
29-08-2012, 01:08 AM
Yes, it does.

Precisely, unless you want it in Thai? :D
Radius distance of about 90m from BP Grand Tower Hotel (Not BP Grand Suite), or you may approach 707 Tour for direction...

Hi Bro,

Where exactly is this Hotel? Any landmark like near any hotel or buildings? Or if you are standing outside BP Grand Tower Hotel entrance, is it on the Left, Right, Back or Straight ahead.

Thank you.

Aceyfox
29-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Will be there with a friend 1st week of October. Any bros going also can always meet up :)

David40
29-08-2012, 10:41 PM
Bro Aceyfox,
How long will you stay? I will be interested to join you as I am not familiar with the place and need guidance. Hope you do not mind.

chachachang4
30-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Bro Aceyfox,
How long will you stay? I will be interested to join you as I am not familiar with the place and need guidance. Hope you do not mind.

Long time no visit hatyai...... maybe I make a trip be with you guys :)

Aceyfox
30-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Long time no visit hatyai...... maybe I make a trip be with you guys :)

Bro Aceyfox,

Me also long long time never go liao. Called my chick's thai mobile no also not in service liao. Maybe 3-5 Oct. Now pending for friend's new passport to book air tix. If not, worse come to worse, take bus there :)

David40
30-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Dear Aceyfox, I have send you a private mail.

etct88
31-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle

New Season = 910 baht
Golden Crown = 750 baht

Its been quite a number of years since i last went.....
Getting updates here from fellow bros.....
The last time i went i stayed at Royal Crown Plaza, has the name been changed to Golden Crown Plaza? What's the market rate for the gals now? used to be avg 2000 baht for my last trip

Garden homes no longer offer 400 and 600..... :(

but their wifi have improved....:)

Davidoff9876
31-08-2012, 12:30 PM

Cheers ;)

You are right on the price difference for Agent and online booking. But just to share my experience, I tested and booked Novotel online at S$75 for 1 night in January from agoda and bought another night at THB1,490 from one of the local agents. Difference of $10 + but you pay for the assurance of the room availability, and probably get a better room

When I went to the hotel, the counter put me in 2 different rooms each night. The booking from agoda gave me a much better and cleaner room whereas the agent booking one got me a very old and tired looking room. :mad:

Obviously they prefer customers from online bookings.

The Milk Man
31-08-2012, 09:13 PM
You are right on the price difference for Agent and online booking. But just to share my experience, I tested and booked Novotel online at S$75 for 1 night in January from agoda and bought another night at THB1,490 from one of the local agents. Difference of $10 + but you pay for the assurance of the room availability, and probably get a better room

When I went to the hotel, the counter put me in 2 different rooms each night. The booking from agoda gave me a much better and cleaner room whereas the agent booking one got me a very old and tired looking room. :mad:

Obviously they prefer customers from online bookings.

Online not much choice for hotels in Hatyai...... tour agencies got better kangtaos in Hatyai.