PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Breast Killer
20-12-2012, 01:40 PM
omg .... u didnt reject .....
that y i prefer see myself then booking ....
info might be fake but seeing is more likely the truth side ....

Freakly speaking that the gal i book look like in her 20's....Hehehe

sadsky18
20-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Freakly speaking that the gal i book look like in her 20's....Hehehe

haha then maybe she just joking with u lor ....
i saw those sch girls riding scooter ....
some very chio one .....
feel like raping them ...
hahaha

Breast Killer
20-12-2012, 01:57 PM
haha then maybe she just joking with u lor ....
i saw those sch girls riding scooter ....
some very chio one .....
feel like raping them ...
hahaha

If u look for super models...damage more than 3500 baths.

sadsky18
20-12-2012, 02:02 PM
If u look for super models...damage more than 3500 baths.

i like *child abuse*
heehee those sch girls type hahahaha
or maybe gnd type ......

those heavy make up see liao sian ... too commecial liao

jacobsgoh
20-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Agree. I was in HDY from 17th Nov to 27th Nov.....stay there too long really very boring...very small place

respect your staying 11 days in Hatyai. the longest i did was 6 days in Sg Golok way back in 1999.
BTW are you doing offshore job?, and went Hatyai during time off.

alphalaw
20-12-2012, 05:43 PM
im at here now ...... so boring .... hahaha

if you stay there till 24th Dec, we might meet for some drinks, that is if you care to meetup with a 70+years young man who travels to Hatyai alone.[/QUOTE]

Bro if u r willing to hang ard for 1-2 nights, I will be there in Jan 11... :D
cheers.

alp.

Aceyfox
20-12-2012, 10:27 PM
respect your staying 11 days in Hatyai. the longest i did was 6 days in Sg Golok way back in 1999.
BTW are you doing offshore job?, and went Hatyai during time off.

Nah...just clearing my annual leaves all at one shot. Was supposed to be there for 4d3n....if not come back SG also sian.....so extend n extend n extend loh :)

TonyCheong
20-12-2012, 10:57 PM
:p MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SAWASDEE PI MAI
TO ALL PII NONG AND PII CHAI!!! :p

The Milk Man
21-12-2012, 08:59 AM
will meh ....
willing seller willing buyer ......
i didnt know we do outside sg , then can be charge in sg ......

Bro CTOA 3954 is correct...... you can be charged by the Singapore authorities for having sex with an underage girl ANYWHERE in the world..... the law has been amended to allow this. :)

sadsky18
21-12-2012, 10:35 AM
to the dumb ass who zap me .

may your dick rot in hell .

you think points are that important ? suck your dad dick then !

awakened
21-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Bro CTOA 3954 is correct...... you can be charged by the Singapore authorities for having sex with an underage girl ANYWHERE in the world..... the law has been amended to allow this. :)

Leave the young girls alone.
There are more than enough pussies around to bonk which most people will not be able to consume throughout their lifespan.

TonyCheong
21-12-2012, 03:24 PM

Don't think the witnesses can be easily indicted.
Most of these workng girls don't even have passports.

If can be easily prosecuted many Ah Peks who frequent Batam will up lorry long time ago. :p :D
Are the authourities going to indict boat loads of ceweks to Singapore and serve as witnesses?

This law is setted up more as a deterrent but has it been implemented so far?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lone_Wolf
21-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Don't think the witnesses can be easily indicted.
Most of these workng girls don't even have passports.

If can be easily prosecuted many Ah Peks who frequent Batam will up lorry long time ago. :p :D
Are the authourities going to indict boat loads of ceweks to Singapore and serve as witnesses?

This law is setted up more as a deterrent but has it been implemented so far?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

From what little I know about this new U18 law....... the Singapore side will not actively go around looking for cases outside the little red dot to prosecute.... but they have to take action against you if you are arrested in the other country.

There is no need for any witness to come to Singapore as there is a presumption proviso that you are guilty of the offence as long as the authorities of the other country file an affidavit.

In layman terms..... as long as you have been detained by another country on the charge of obtaining sex with underage girls.... you are presumed to be guilty by our authorities. You can be as influential and well connected as Howard Shaw but you still will be guilty.

When those Ah Peks were cheonging Batam long time ago....... there was no such law.
Even those Ah Peks are smart enough to avoid the young ones now...... FYI I belong to this category. :p

kurokarasumaru
22-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Just came back yesterday. For those who usually booked at chan travels near Lee garden they will be moving out probably next year.FYI

Thanks to the information our bros provided here we managed to recce channiwate 3 and Sky farms but in the end settled for ST massage @ Nice Lady.

Blue tag - 1300BHT
Red tag - 1600BHT
Bring out - 3500BHT ( not all can tabao,check with OKT )

TonyCheong
22-12-2012, 02:40 PM
When those Ah Peks were cheonging Batam long time ago....... there was no such law.
Even those Ah Peks are smart enough to avoid the young ones now...... FYI I belong to this category. :p

Hahaha good one! :D

kumsiatiko
22-12-2012, 03:38 PM
i like *child abuse*
heehee those sch girls type hahahaha
or maybe gnd type ......

those heavy make up see liao sian ... too commecial liao

good luck to you!

matterhorn
22-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Is it worth visiting hatyai these few days? We are in Bangkok now for Suzuki Cup final tonite and intend to drive back and stopping over in hatyai and KL along the journey back.

Canaries
24-12-2012, 04:59 AM
From what little I know about this new U18 law....... the Singapore side will not actively go around looking for cases outside the little red dot to prosecute.... but they have to take action against you if you are arrested in the other country.

There is no need for any witness to come to Singapore as there is a presumption proviso that you are guilty of the offence as long as the authorities of the other country file an affidavit.

In layman terms..... as long as you have been detained by another country on the charge of obtaining sex with underage girls.... you are presumed to be guilty by our authorities. You can be as influential and well connected as Howard Shaw but you still will be guilty.

This is a new law that has no precedent. My understanding of the SOP in these cases is that if our citizen is detained in a foreign country for procuring the services of an underage sex worker, that country will refer him to our MFA and our side will commence prosecution. In a way it is also better for the accused as he will be tried by our legal system which is fairer than some of our neighbouring countries. And the conditions of our prisons is amongst the best in the world. :)

matterhorn
24-12-2012, 06:01 AM
Is it worth visiting hatyai these few days? We are in Bangkok now for Suzuki Cup final tonite and intend to drive back and stopping over in hatyai and KL along the journey back.

Dun bother folks, we decided to bypass hatyai and proceed to penang instead.

toilet$50
25-12-2012, 12:49 AM
:p MERRY CHRISTMAS AND SAWASDEE PI MAI
TO ALL PII NONG AND PII CHAI!!! :p

To all Bro here...

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/limphinphin1973/media/IMG_0173_zpsb5e7b02e.mp4.html

Tenzing
25-12-2012, 04:10 AM
To all Bro here...

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/limphinphin1973/media/IMG_0173_zpsb5e7b02e.mp4.html

Eeks:eek: I vomited out my supper ! :mad:

retrosiao
25-12-2012, 11:28 AM
can someone tell me where is Mutiara Spa located? i only know it is behind oscar hotel but i have no idea where is oscar hotel

Macadonia
25-12-2012, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, going Thailand next year, but I'm only 20 years old. Will be going with a friend same age. Anyway planning to go either bkk or Phuket? Which is more 'tourist' friendly? I'm just quite paranoid about the safety of my well-being since this is my first time travelling abroad. If u were around my age, which would u choose? Im not going Thailand just for cheap sex, but also to enjoy the nightlife, shopping and etc. and is s$500 enuf for 4d3n?

Thx again bros! Really need some advise on this !

guyhere
25-12-2012, 07:32 PM
$500 for 4d3n? definitely not enough if you're going for nightlife and the girls.

matterhorn
25-12-2012, 07:47 PM
Has anyone ever had your shopping confiscated at the Thailand / Malaysia checkpoint? By the customs on the Bukit Kayu Hitam side.

Bangkia
25-12-2012, 07:49 PM
can someone tell me where is Mutiara Spa located? i only know it is behind oscar hotel but i have no idea where is oscar hotel

My friend,Mutiara spa is in Danook not Hatyai.:)

Doomas
25-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Since itz ur first time travelling abroad and are paranoid abt personal safety, I suggest bringing along someone who has considerably more experience in cheonging in LOS. Youth and unbridled hormonal rushes is an explosive recipe in BKK where flesh is easily available as compared to Singkieland; you will need someone experienced to rein in some of that hot blood in case you're headed for trouble.

And no, $500 for 4D3N confirmed not enough. $1,000 (excl airfare and hotel) would be more like it tho to be safe, $1,200 would be best.

Enjoy your virgin LOS experience.

Doomas

Hey guys, going Thailand next year, but I'm only 20 years old. Will be going with a friend same age. Anyway planning to go either bkk or Phuket? Which is more 'tourist' friendly? I'm just quite paranoid about the safety of my well-being since this is my first time travelling abroad. If u were around my age, which would u choose? Im not going Thailand just for cheap sex, but also to enjoy the nightlife, shopping and etc. and is s$500 enuf for 4d3n?

excloc
25-12-2012, 09:43 PM
really depends on what kind of friend you are going with and what you going to eat for dinner and going to have fun.

I was with a friend in hatyai and within 2 days spend at least 10000 baht.

manahara
26-12-2012, 03:37 AM

$500 budget better to go JB or Sentosa. It is definitely not enough for LOS.

Lone_Wolf
26-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Has anyone ever had your shopping confiscated at the Thailand / Malaysia checkpoint? By the customs on the Bukit Kayu Hitam side.

What happened?

le0rio
26-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Jan 4th -6th hty/danok trip anyone.???

pakalolo
26-12-2012, 10:14 AM
$500 budget better to go JB or Sentosa. It is definitely not enough for LOS.
LOS is for the brave,reckless, adventurous,tiko and young at heart,all of which need $$$$

Macadonia
26-12-2012, 05:55 PM
What is LOS? And guys why isn't $500 not enough? (Excluing hotel and airfare)

nightkey
26-12-2012, 08:36 PM

LOS defines as "Land of Smile", which is the beautiful nickname of Thailand, as once you touch down the land... You will experiences the sweetest smile in the world...

Some people define LOS as "Land of Sex"... The word tells the background story.

If you think you are young, attractive and adorable, perhaps LOS puying will buy you drinks, eat, and even hotel (their own house). Then, $500 is more than enough.

Lone_Wolf
26-12-2012, 11:59 PM

LOS = Land Of Smiles

$500 for 4 days = $125 per day to spend on.......

Transport
Food
Drinks
Tips
Bar fine
Booking fee
Condom
Cigarette

Do you think it will be enough?

matterhorn
27-12-2012, 05:22 PM
What happened?

A group of us (14 pax) went up to BKK to watch the soccer match between SGP vs Thai and did some shopping after that. On the return trip to Singapore we decided to stopover in Penang for a day. We drove down from BKK in our minibus and as we were crossing into Malaysia at the Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, the custom searched our bags of shopping and confiscated them saying they were counterfeit stuff. C'mon, everyone goes to BKK to shop because of the cheap prices for these imitation goods, right?

These customs officers simply refused to return the stuff to us even when we told them we do not want to enter Malaysia anymore and will return back to Thailand.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience? Are they allow to confiscate our stuff?

Lone_Wolf
27-12-2012, 06:43 PM
A group of us (14 pax) went up to BKK to watch the soccer match between SGP vs Thai and did some shopping after that. On the return trip to Singapore we decided to stopover in Penang for a day. We drove down from BKK in our minibus and as we were crossing into Malaysia at the Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, the custom searched our bags of shopping and confiscated them saying they were counterfeit stuff. C'mon, everyone goes to BKK to shop because of the cheap prices for these imitation goods, right?

These customs officers simply refused to return the stuff to us even when we told them we do not want to enter Malaysia anymore and will return back to Thailand.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience? Are they allow to confiscate our stuff?

What kind of goods? I know they have been known to seize contraband like cigarettes and liquor but this is the 1st time I am hearing that they seize shopping goods. Every weekend thousands of Malaysians crossover to Hatyai to buy those cheap imitation stuff and bring them back to Malaysia. Why dun they seize those goods too? Were your goods prohibited items?

:confused:

klguylate30s
28-12-2012, 02:29 AM
Based on my knowledge they can do so but they must provide you with a document stating the items seized by them to be given to you as proof of the seizure but I doubt this was done right? :rolleyes:A group of us (14 pax) went up to BKK to watch the soccer match between SGP vs Thai and did some shopping after that. On the return trip to Singapore we decided to stopover in Penang for a day. We drove down from BKK in our minibus and as we were crossing into Malaysia at the Bukit Kayu Hitam checkpoint, the custom searched our bags of shopping and confiscated them saying they were counterfeit stuff. C'mon, everyone goes to BKK to shop because of the cheap prices for these imitation goods, right?

excloc
28-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Sometimes you need to give some pocket money at the customs. I think they want to smoothe the bruise in their heart for the football match. Some more you carry Singapore passport.

Aceyfox
28-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Sometimes you need to give some pocket money at the customs. I think they want to smoothe the bruise in their heart for the football match. Some more you carry Singapore passport.

Agree....they just want Kopi $ :mad:

matterhorn
28-12-2012, 04:44 PM
What kind of goods? I know they have been known to seize contraband like cigarettes and liquor but this is the 1st time I am hearing that they seize shopping goods. Every weekend thousands of Malaysians crossover to Hatyai to buy those cheap imitation stuff and bring them back to Malaysia. Why dun they seize those goods too? Were your goods prohibited items?

:confused:

We were not carrying any prohibited items. Neither do we have any cigarettes or liquor. Our goods were mostly "branded" stuff like clothes, bags, accessories and shoes.

matterhorn
28-12-2012, 04:47 PM

This was at the Malaysia side, not the Thailand side. I don't think it was because of the football match. Thailand beat them in the semi-final, not us.

matterhorn
28-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Based on my knowledge they can do so but they must provide you with a document stating the items seized by them to be given to you as proof of the seizure but I doubt this was done right? :rolleyes:

Under what law or regulation? Even our Singapore customs don't confiscate our imitation stuff and we have stricter laws than them.

klguylate30s
29-12-2012, 04:01 AM
I don't know under what law bro coz I'm not a lawyer but I know that they can seize fake/imitation goods & based on what I heard they will/should issue you a note informing you of the seizure! Under what law or regulation? Even our Singapore customs don't confiscate our imitation stuff and we have stricter laws than them.

Canaries
29-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I don't know under what law bro coz I'm not a lawyer but I know that they can seize fake/imitation goods & based on what I heard they will/should issue you a note informing you of the seizure!

Are you sure? According to what I know they can only take action if and when a complaint is lodged by the copyright owners. An example is the pasar malams often found at the neighbourhood..... 99% of the stalls are hawking imitation stuff yet no action is taken against them. The only time raids are conducted to seize the imitation goods was when the copyright owners make a report after test buys by their agents to confirm the stuff are fake.

Unlike Europe where there is legislation to empower the customs to seize any counterfeit item carried by you...... Singapore / Malaysia and our ASEAN countries have not reach this stage of enforcement yet.

The way I see this incident that happened to bro Matterhorn is that the customs officers were corrupted and confiscated those goods for their own consumption.

cheonglah
29-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Looks like Hatyai has no flood worries this time compared to previous years. Hatyai airport expecting extra 1000 passengers per day
http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/economics/327230/airports-ramp-up-flights-for-holiday-great-escape
So is Hatyai worth a visit? Same time last year when I was there, place was sad with little action and low low supply of gals. More family shoppers than cheongsters then. Anyone knows if SC Heritage back in full business and not just 1 or 2 gals like one year ago? Kiss Lounge, Chao Phraya still understocked? :D

panda2rocks
31-12-2012, 02:03 PM
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/security/328157/full-alert-ordered-for-hat-yai

Full alert ordered for Hat YaiPublished: 27/12/2012 at 01:58 PM Online news: Security

Security forces have been put on full alert in Hat Yai district of Songkhla province and the pictures of four insurgents distributed to law enforcement agencies as part of precautions against possible violence during the New Year festivities, reports said.

The four insurgents were identified as Wankhoyari Sarayoraseh, 25, Abdulhalem Jehkhu, 25, Paming Jehkhae, 30, and Muhamad Mudolasae, 27, all of Narathiwat province.

The reports said intelligence units had warned security forces they might try to sneak into the towns during the New Year festival to set bombs.

In response to the warning, combined forces of military, police and defence volunteers have set up checkpoints on routes leading to Hat Yai.

On Wednesday, Deputy Prime Minister Chalerm Yubamrung, as head of the operations centre for solving problems in the three southern border provinces, said he would hold a video conference on Thursday with village and tambon chiefs and governors in the area to lay down an operational guideline.

On Jan 7 he would make a call on the Chularatchamontri, the Thai Muslim leader, before leading the National Security Council (NSC) chief, director of the Southern Border Provinces Administration Centre (SBPAC) and commander of the Special Branch Police to Malaysia for talks with officials there on ways of solving problems in the restive South.

panda2rocks
31-12-2012, 10:48 PM
HARD SELL: A Thai-made anti-erectile dysfunction drug sildenafil, sold under the trade name Sidegra, was launched this year.

The rise of Thai-made Viagra
Sex is not just a means of satisfying a natural desire, it is about quality of life. But many Thais, particularly men, lack a quality sex life because they are impotent. One study showed that 37 per cent of Thai men aged 40-70 have experienced erectile dysfunction. About 1.2 million Thai men are thought to have the problem.

Traditionally, drugs which cure erectile dysfunction require a doctor's prescription and tend to be imported, with a high price tag. That has opened an opportunity for trading on the black market. Drugs for treating impotency and obesity are the two most common types of counterfeit medicines sold in Thailand, the Food and Drug Administration says.

Good news emerged this year for men suffering from impotence, when the Government Pharmaceutical Organisation (GPO) introduced a locally made drug to cure impotence which sells for just 25-45 baht per pill, a fraction of the price of licensed alternatives.

The drug contains the generic ingredient sildenafil which has been produced and sold under several international brand names, including Viagra.

The GPO employs a different procedure to produce sildenafil, so the organisation insists it is not violating any international patent law. The GPO's sildenafil drug sells for 45 baht for a 100mg tablet and 25 baht for a 50mg pill.

Children, and patients with heart disease can also share in this inspiring development. Sildenafil was found to have a beneficial side-effect of curing cardiovascular disease and is normally prescribed to patients with heart disease.

The GPO insists the quality of locally made sildenafil is on a par with that of Viagra.

The drug underwent two years of research and experimentation to ensure its quality and effectiveness when compared to Viagra.As the anti-erectile dysfunction drug is categorised by the FDA as falling into a specially controlled drug group, patients still need a prescription to buy it, and can obtain the drug at around 350 FDA-certified pharmacies as well as public and private hospitals and clinics nationwide.:):):):)

GarlicBread
31-12-2012, 11:42 PM
msia custom always abuse their power for own advantage,another robbery case to me :eek:

KatoeyLover69
01-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 December 2012 :-

Bangkok 'best city for nightlife'

Bangkok has topped the list of the ten best cities for excellent nightlife adventures for travellers, according to a survey by Agoda.com, a leading hotel booking site.

Agoda.com has just released the list of the top ten nightlife cities as chosen by its customers. With New Year’s Eve now upon us, these cities are perfect to ring in 2013, it said.

The results were based on feedback from over 113,000 respondents provided at the end of their stay in the cities. The Agoda.com customers rated the nightlife on a scale of 1-5, 1 being “poor”, and 5 being “excellent”. The top spot was taken by Bangkok, which Agoda.com called "Thailand’s energetic capital known for its tuk-tuks, temples and street food", followed by Dubai, the gleaming desert city in the United Arab Emirates, and Boracay/Caticlan in the Philippines, famous for its white sand beaches and swaying palm trees.

Thailand placed again in the list with Pattaya, the seaside town widely known for its raucous Walking Street and massive influx of tourists looking to blow off some steam, followed by Tokyo, Japan’s neon-lit mega-city that’s home to 13 million people. Thailand’s largest island, Phuket, was next, followed by China’s Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, the former known for its vibrant architecture and world-class food, and the latter famous for its massive casinos and Portuguese/Chinese cuisine.

Rounding out the list were Taiwan’s modern capital of Taipei, and Bali, Indonesia’s perpetually buzzing island paradise.

Below is the full list of Agoda.com's top 25 cities in which Thailand features five times:

1. Bangkok

2. Dubai

3. Boracay / Caticlan

4. Pattaya

5. Tokyo

6. Phuket

7. Hong Kong

8. Macau

9. Taipei

10. Bali

11. Osaka

12. Shanghai

13. Seoul

14. Singapore

15. Sydney

16. Samui

17. Chiang Mai

18. London

19. Taichung

20. Kuala Lumpur

21. Jakarta

22. Manila

23. Kaohsiung

24. Paris

25. Siem Reap
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

waiwaiz
01-01-2013, 11:39 AM
HARD SELL: A Thai-made anti-erectile dysfunction drug sildenafil, sold under the trade name Sidegra, was launched this year.

The rise of Thai-made Viagra
The GPO's sildenafil drug sells for 45 baht for a 100mg tablet and 25 baht for a 50mg pill.

Children, and patients with heart disease can also share in this inspiring development. Sildenafil was found to have a beneficial side-effect of curing cardiovascular disease and is normally prescribed to patients with heart disease.

anyone try b4? :p

Lone_Wolf
01-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Report from Bangkok Post dated 31 December 2012 :-

Bangkok 'best city for nightlife'

Bangkok has topped the list of the ten best cities for excellent nightlife adventures for travellers, according to a survey by Agoda.com, a leading hotel booking site.

Agoda.com has just released the list of the top ten nightlife cities as chosen by its customers. With New Year’s Eve now upon us, these cities are perfect to ring in 2013, it said.

The results were based on feedback from over 113,000 respondents provided at the end of their stay in the cities. The Agoda.com customers rated the nightlife on a scale of 1-5, 1 being “poor”, and 5 being “excellent”. The top spot was taken by Bangkok, which Agoda.com called "Thailand’s energetic capital known for its tuk-tuks, temples and street food", followed by Dubai, the gleaming desert city in the United Arab Emirates, and Boracay/Caticlan in the Philippines, famous for its white sand beaches and swaying palm trees.

Thailand placed again in the list with Pattaya, the seaside town widely known for its raucous Walking Street and massive influx of tourists looking to blow off some steam, followed by Tokyo, Japan’s neon-lit mega-city that’s home to 13 million people. Thailand’s largest island, Phuket, was next, followed by China’s Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, the former known for its vibrant architecture and world-class food, and the latter famous for its massive casinos and Portuguese/Chinese cuisine.

Rounding out the list were Taiwan’s modern capital of Taipei, and Bali, Indonesia’s perpetually buzzing island paradise.

Below is the full list of Agoda.com's top 25 cities in which Thailand features five times:

1. Bangkok

2. Dubai

3. Boracay / Caticlan

4. Pattaya

5. Tokyo

6. Phuket

7. Hong Kong

8. Macau

9. Taipei

10. Bali

11. Osaka

12. Shanghai

13. Seoul

14. Singapore

15. Sydney

16. Samui

17. Chiang Mai

18. London

19. Taichung

20. Kuala Lumpur

21. Jakarta

22. Manila

23. Kaohsiung

24. Paris

25. Siem Reap
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

This survey was polled mostly via Ang Mohs clients of Agoda..... which does not correctly represent the Asian top 25 which I believe would turn out differently. :p

acmilan
03-01-2013, 03:40 AM
This survey was polled mostly via Ang Mohs clients of Agoda..... which does not correctly represent the Asian top 25 which I believe would turn out differently. :p

IMHO, BKK would still be in top 3 if all humans are polled :) Maybe more East Asian cities would get higher ranking

Dittatore
03-01-2013, 03:44 AM
IMHO, BKK would still be in top 3 if all humans are polled :) Maybe more East Asian cities would get higher ranking

How come AC is not in the list?

hunterhi
03-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Wa, after some many day in the cold n dry north now Raining in Hat Yai, 😫... Time to be be polar bear... 💤💤💤...

pakalolo
03-01-2013, 12:01 PM
How come AC is not in the list?

Becoz too many scam and runner there.

Given a choice I'm sure many will choose Bkk, at least there the local gals and goons know which side of their bread is buttered:D

Kongbochye
03-01-2013, 04:15 PM
The survey is targeted at the general public looking for activities and fun after sunset. If aimed at SBF, results would be totally different.

pakalolo
03-01-2013, 04:53 PM
The survey is targeted at the general public looking for activities and fun after sunset. If aimed at SBF, results would be totally different.

Why not start our own polls instead??:D

Jailerbirdy
03-01-2013, 09:30 PM
Greetings seniors, i have been reading this post recently.

I have decided to chiong in Hatyai to see see look look n play play.

But there are too many unfamiliar buildings names, and street names featured in this post.

Some friends told me to be more adventurous by going in the farms w/o a tuk2, which i think i might follow his advise.

Correct me if im wrong.. The current locations for the farms is call Chan niwet Soi 1/2.:confused:

le0rio
04-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Curretly at Danok want meet yum cha cheong pm me ur number..

fieldtrip
08-01-2013, 06:48 PM
will be in Hatyai central on 10 jan. gimme a PM if anyone there. You can recommend me your FB too. If you don't mind

excloc
09-01-2013, 01:09 AM
You can take a tuktuk but stop further away and wait for it to go before going in so that you can nego a better price. [QUOTE=

Some friends told me to be more adventurous by going in the farms w/o a tuk2, which i think i might follow his advise.

Correct me if im wrong.. The current locations for the farms is call Chan niwet Soi 1/2.:confused:[/QUOTE]

HvyWpnry
09-01-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going to Hat yai on the 6th to 10th Feb alone.

i've never been there but ive read some basic about where
are the massage, farms & clubs.

But what im interested in is like your advise/ tips/ walkthrough
on few things worth concentrating. I think its quite alot of places
and i have limited time & ammo to shoot.

So any kind of feedback is very much welcome.

If you happen to be there, we can meet up too.

*One thing i feel wierd is going to disco/ nightclub alone where
other packs are having gangs.

Thanks!

hawk88
17-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Planning for a last min trip to HY next week (Sun - wed, 20-23 Jan). Anyone interested or will be there around this period? Just a r n r trip (massage, sight seeing, praying, some places of interests, beer drinking, seafood, etc). not into disco or pub.

U only got 4 days to book ur ticket. For those newbies, i can show u around. For oldies, we can exchange our experience. Expenses will be shared among us ir-rgardless u eat a lot or drink a lot. $400 should b enough for this trip (inclusive of makan {at least a good meal at night}, drinking at kopitiam or buy back hotel, transport, sight seeing, massage etc), exclude air ticket, hotel (around $120 for 3 nights) and ur other extra activities (FL).

PM me if interested. Will restrict to 4-8 people.

w800i
18-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Garden home hotel is a nice place to go :)

excloc
18-01-2013, 11:52 PM
my advice is not to go hatyai alone as well. get some kaki.

*One thing i feel wierd is going to disco/ nightclub alone where
other packs are having gangs.

Thanks!

Grounded Eagle
19-01-2013, 03:58 AM

Yes it is better to cheong with kakis. I am now in Pattaya and luckily for me I have 2 very experienced LOS uncles as my cheong buddies. I can speak thai but both of them speak the lingo better than me. :o

HvyWpnry
19-01-2013, 07:43 PM

I would love to have some kaki to go along or anyone of you happen to be there so we can meet up. As you know, The date i will be there is during CNY. Actually going there before heading back hometown. So PM me if u guys will be there.

I suppose my plan wud be:
massage> drink(try to make some friends) > nightclub (Wud b really wierd going alone) > overnight escort > repeat.

acmilan
21-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Garden home hotel is a nice place to go :)
Yes, this is must go place for HDY cheongsters
That is true if first time to HDY. Anyway can always got pick up a gal first and bring her to club so will not be alone :)
I would love to have some kaki to go along or anyone of you happen to be there so we can meet up. As you know, The date i will be there is during CNY. Actually going there before heading back hometown. So PM me if u guys will be there.

I suppose my plan wud be:
massage> drink(try to make some friends) > nightclub (Wud b really wierd going alone) > overnight escort > repeat.
If you are early partier like me then plan can be :
Breakfast (Bak kut teh/dim sum)
Pubbing/Drinking (Post Laser, Swan, Bamboo etc)
Trad Massage
MP (Chao Phraya, Pink Lady)
Dinner (Sea food)
Lounging (Kiss Lounge, Hansa etc)
Clubbing/Partying (Kiss Channel, Paragon, Westside, The Pubb)
Supper (Duck Noodle, food stalls around Lee Garden shopping)
Bonking+Sleeping+Bonking

And repeat next day
Not many places, varieties, gals or choices but enough to do for couple of days. Any longer can be boring :)

tanarthur
21-01-2013, 03:15 AM
Yes, this is must go place for HDY cheongsters

That is true if first time to HDY. Anyway can always got pick up a gal first and bring her to club so will not be alone :)

If you are early partier like me then plan can be :
Breakfast (Bak kut teh/dim sum)
Pubbing/Drinking (Post Laser, Swan, Bamboo etc)
Trad Massage
MP (Chao Phraya, Pink Lady)
Dinner (Sea food)
Lounging (Kiss Lounge, Hansa etc)
Clubbing/Partying (Kiss Channel, Paragon, Westside, The Pubb)
Supper (Duck Noodle, food stalls around Lee Garden shopping)
Bonking+Sleeping+Bonking

And repeat next day
Not many places, varieties, gals or choices but enough to do for couple of days. Any longer can be boring :)

Care to share why Garden home is a must place to go? Thanks

Nankuci
22-01-2013, 12:18 PM
To all my boss.. Can anybody please help me, i stay at may flower hotel, how can i look for the chick farm, i will be there this saturday.. Thanks

pojstemp
23-01-2013, 02:07 PM
juz bk ystdy n had an awesome romp. Here goes:

1. Myanmar gal 2k fm YY. Heavy makeout but when clean off, look like
thai schoolgal. Recom by okt; whom i hint must like old man.
2. Indeed she does, told me make up heavy to shoo off the young ones.
3. gd hua yi speaking, great G feeling. Everything can but aknam alone only.
I guess Myanmar tradition.. Unlike thai.
4. Cesarian birth n still like single gal; no smell too.
5. Receptive n obedient. Wanting to cum together always. Telling me to hold
n not to cum while she still hv it good.
6. Great GFE wch I shall return again.
7. Treat her good w respect n its Heaven on Earth. Vry sensitive on
ear, nipple, shoulder, etc..
8. Body...i give 6

But the GFE overwhelms all.
Nve expect to hv caught an Arrowana in a drain.

excloc
26-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Good for you

Nankuci
28-01-2013, 09:24 AM
Just back frm hatyai yesterday 27/01/2013
Aftr read some of bros advices, finally decided go to chinnawet, actually this is my first time go to hatyai, But it is not hard to find chinnawet because i used ipad maps to look for it, walking frm leegarden plaza hotel to chinnawet to avoid tuk2 commision:D it took around 15mins walk
After reaching chinnawet, i am not sure which one is the chick farm, try to walk down a little bit, suddenly some aunty shout "lai.. Lai.. Choi cabo", yes i walk 15mins with good result, aftr went to several farm, took one name ang, asked her to come at 8 dammage 2000bath for overnight
Face: 8/10 (look like 18)
Body:7/10 (small boops)
Bj. :6/10
Fj. :8/10 (so tight)

But i think i gt tricked by this girl, she said that i can ML with her 2times only, because it is the regulation in hatyai, every overnight booking only can ML 2times:confused:, is it true? Please give me some advice bros

And how about pink lady? What is the damage for overnight girl in pinklady?

tanarthur
28-01-2013, 12:46 PM
There are no rules from what I know about how many times you can f for I Er night. Depends on the chemistry.

I know pink lady only do ST.. Overnight never ask. Anyway, if you go pink lady is to experiance the body massage. IMO

acmilan
29-01-2013, 03:23 AM
But i think i gt tricked by this girl, she said that i can ML with her 2times only, because it is the regulation in hatyai, every overnight booking only can ML 2times:confused:, is it true? Please give me some advice bros

And how about pink lady? What is the damage for overnight girl in pinklady?
Actually no hard and fast rule for number of bonks but usually unspoken rule is 2 shots. But it is more than length of time rather than number of shots. So if eg you stay with you until next morning and you boom boom her only 1 shot and then let her go back, you cannot go and claim for partial refund :)
If you papow her more than 2 times then as matter of courtesy should give her some good tip like maybe tell her you will give her 500b per shot so she wll have more uncentive and provide better service mah. i mean these farm gals like work in peanut farm cos they get peanuts 2000b for whole day of which they probably get half i.e. 1000 to 1200b so they do survive on good tips. I don't go farming if in Hatyai these days cos cannot find hotties and most of them like dead fish or like forced farm laborers :D
About pink lady, you must know pink lady is a big complex and has Pink Lady MP, Pink Lady lounge etc. So which one you talking about? If it is Pink Lady MP then only ST. For Pink Lady Cafe possible but have to nego with the girl

collin_23
29-01-2013, 07:24 AM
Pink lady if she likes u overnight = free

Otherwise pink lady overnight girl quoted 3000 - 5000 baht overnight

Chaophraya 4 quoted 4000 baht for take out

Both I never take overnight , cause I already got 1 5000 - 6000 baht model from kiss lounge , only took ST at pink lady and chaophraya 4 .

TonyCheong
29-01-2013, 03:48 PM
About pink lady, you must know pink lady is a big complex and has Pink Lady MP, Pink Lady lounge etc. So which one you talking about? If it is Pink Lady MP then only ST. For Pink Lady Cafe possible but have to nego with the girl

Pink lady if she likes u overnight = free

Otherwise pink lady overnight girl quoted 3000 - 5000 baht overnight

Chaophraya 4 quoted 4000 baht for take out

Both I never take overnight, cause I already got 1 5000 - 6000 baht model from kiss lounge, only took ST at pink lady and chaophraya 4.

Although I've not been to Hatyai for many years but I guess the Soapy Massage Parlours are more or less still the same.

I could never pick any from Pink Lady.
Too MILF for me.

I always stick to Chao Phraya 4 for Soapy MP.

Dittatore
30-01-2013, 01:52 AM
Although I've not been to Hatyai for many years but I guess the Soapy Massage Parlours are more or less still the same.

Too MILF for me.

Chao Phya is now also has many milfs. :rolleyes:

acmilan
30-01-2013, 02:42 AM

Too MILF for me.

Agree. I used to go Pink Lady Complex to go to the Sky Lounge (now closed) on top floor. They had strippers who can be booked and also girls sitting in one section with see through braless dress. Enjoyed a few gems from this place. Other place in complex been to is Pink Lady cafe. Never picked any from Pink Lady MP cos the place, facilities and girls looked same-all looked run down , cramped and quite turn off. Didn't find any SYT the couple of times I went to look see. Only MP I used to go in Hatyai is CP4 which had some hot SYT in model cat then. Many say they are from BKK. Maybe originally from other provinces who worked in BKK and then run to work temporarily in HDY. Facilities/amenities much like BKK MP
Last visit about 1 year ago to CP4 and the place was really sad and almost empty:D

excloc
30-01-2013, 04:22 AM
Go clubbing at paragon.
Or else take bus to Danok

Last visit about 1 year ago to CP4 and the place was really sad and almost empty:D

maddog_mlvn
30-01-2013, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=Nankuci;8437751]

But i think i gt tricked by this girl, she said that i can ML with her 2times only, because it is the regulation in hatyai, every overnight booking only can ML 2times:confused:, is it true? Please give me some advice bros./QUOTE]

Bro u shld hv bonking her cont 2X , ask her to pack and fuck off w/o giving any tips and transport fare. Go and booking another wl for the night , check with OKT how many time u can bonking thru the night b4 u pay up. Which farm u book that wl from ???

TonyCheong
30-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Chao Phya is now also has many milfs. :rolleyes:

Last visit about 1 year ago to CP4 and the place was really sad and almost empty. :D

Haizzz looks like Chao Phraya 4 Soapy MP is a no go these days. :(

I think nowadays the only place to get good quality Thai girls is to go to Kiss Lounge (Garden Home Hotel).
THB2500 (Short Time) / THB5000 (Long Time)

jnudes
30-01-2013, 07:11 PM
I read in early post somebody mentioned that in SC Heritage Hotel 5th floor does provide high end Bangkokian ladies which will cost 5,000 baht for LT. I wish to know if that is it still operating? Last time was room 511. Is the room number still the same as now? TQ in advance.

sibaysong4u
30-01-2013, 08:47 PM
I read in early post somebody mentioned that in SC Heritage Hotel 5th floor does provide high end Bangkokian ladies which will cost 5,000 baht for LT. I wish to know if that is it still operating? Last time was room 511. Is the room number still the same as now? TQ in advance.Last visit they change to room 611.

acmilan
30-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Haizzz looks like Chao Phraya 4 Soapy MP is a no go these days. :(

I think nowadays the only place to get good quality Thai girls is to go to Kiss Lounge (Garden Home Hotel).
THB2500 (Short Time) / THB5000 (Long Time)
Kiss Lounge itself no need 5000b for LT. Depends on what time you take them out and whether have BJ or not (difference of 500b). For BJ cat, If you take LT when just opened around 3500b and if take out near to closing time about 2500b.
Next to Kiss Lounge same floor is Regazza with model cats and those will cost 4000b and above for LT but have to book early cos often SOLD out few days in advance. The models still hanging around are either doing ST or waiting for their booker to come :)

Last visit they change to room 611.
Really, They are back in business? Was not able to get them in past few trips. either they have no stock or they closed because of floods then. Thanks for info. Will check it out one of these days if ever drop by Hatyai :D

Nankuci
31-01-2013, 03:37 PM
To bro maddog_mlvn i have forgot alrdy whih farm but i know it is in channiwet3, the last farm and in the right side

jnudes
01-02-2013, 02:40 PM
Last visit they change to room 611.

Can the mamasan speak English or Chinese beside Thai? I intend to book the ladies on my future trip with the mamasan but my Thai sucks badly. I heard most of the ladies are university ladies from Bangkok that can speak English. Is that true?

TonyCheong
01-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Anyone planning to go Hatyai/Danok on 03/02/13 (Sun)? :)

waiwaiz
01-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Anyone planning to go Hatyai/Danok on 03/02/13 (Sun)? :)

so envy u.:p:p i hv to wait for another month to go CP. :(

sibaysong4u
01-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Can the mamasan speak English or Chinese beside Thai? I intend to book the ladies on my future trip with the mamasan but my Thai sucks badly. I heard most of the ladies are university ladies from Bangkok that can speak English. Is that true?Almost all the girls/mamasan speak English.

akcomm
01-02-2013, 06:20 PM
Planning to go thailand on 8 or 7 feb staying for 3 days 2 nights..is it hatyai good or danok good? How much coast for cheong whole day and howmany shot can?...need some advise from u bro's..tq

toilet$50
01-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Almost all the girls/mamasan speak English.

bro,Teo Chew can also.:)

jnudes
01-02-2013, 11:10 PM
I will visit Hatyai by flying from KL with AirAsia in the near future. There are few questions which I like to ask here and hope the bros here can help me out.

1) Currency exchange. Instead of exchanging money to Thai Baht at LCCT airport, as advised by bros here is better to exchange at Thailand for higher rates. I think Hatyai airport don’t have exchange money one rite? If no, where to change at town area. I saw many banks on Hatyai map but no idea which one is better and can give higher rates. Or I simply go to any bank or money changer located at Hatyai town and exchange immediately?

2) Massage parlour. Well I think most bros have mentioned Pink Lady, Chao Phraya 4, New Lady, Nice Lady, etc from previous postings. I’m actually quite attracted to the latest new spa in Hatyai: V-Lounge Massage & Spa @ Venetian Hotel and Ragazza Spa @ Hatyai Garden Home Hotel. Any details or reports from these places. I’m eager to try them. Ragazza looks more like a decent and clean joint without any hanky panky to me.

3) Tuktuks commissions. I understand that tuktuks earn commissions by bringing us to the farm and I’m wondering if this also apply to the massage parlour. How to avoid to pay extra? I don’t mind to walk there alone during day time. Should I just ask the driver how much to bring me to this place before he depart? Any tips and advice are appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

180baht
02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
I will visit Hatyai by flying from KL with AirAsia in the near future.

How much you pay for AirAsia ride?

1) Currency exchange. I think Hatyai airport don’t have exchange money one rite?

There is forex counter at the hatyai airport. But I prefer to change with AirAsia. I always tell the pretty stewardess to give me back my change in bahts when ordering onboard eats.

2) Massage parlour. I’m actually quite attracted to the latest new spa in Hatyai: V-Lounge Massage & Spa @ Venetian Hotel and Ragazza Spa @ Hatyai Garden Home Hotel.

I avoid the MPs in hatyai whenever possible. The standards there really cmi at all.

3) Tuktuks commissions. How to avoid to pay extra?

Go to a nearby place and alight. Wait until the tuk tuk leave before you proceed to your intended destination.

Many thanks in advance.

Thank you very much too. Khob Kun Mak :)

hawk88
02-02-2013, 02:45 AM
[QUOTE=jnudes;8461959]I will visit Hatyai by flying from KL with AirAsia in the near future. There are few questions which I like to ask here and hope the bros here can help me out.

1) Currency exchange.
Never ever change at airport unless urgent. U can just change at any travel agency in HY (all within walking distance near Lee Garden Plaza) which confirm offer better at any airport. If u r msian then im not sure, else if u change in spore, rate will be similar or better than HY.

2) Massage parlour.
MP like pink lady i think its expensive. Well, im not a MP + FJ so cant really help u in this.

3) Tuktuks commissions.
Majority of Tutuk sure earn commission. Can avoid taking them to farm or MP is the best.

collin_23
02-02-2013, 09:28 AM
1 ) Currency exchange go to ' lovely tour ' , it is located on the tourist map , that time I go best rates

2 ) Regazza spa is clean , if go around 11am - 12pm , only 1 or 2 girls available for service , but milf mummy tell clean liao so I skip .

Another clean joint is centara spa package , only take this package if centara still offering the 7000 baht buy voucher , give back 5000 - 6000 baht points , but take note must spend all on food etc within limited timing , no refund . Check with centara receptionist .

Try sakura massage , look for g6 , a cute 19 -20 yrs old chiang mai girl , to me is most pretty . Take note she massage no power , cause like see her cute face , than massage halfway watch mtv on tv , haha too bad I not enough time if not I want chase her really , wife material , but maybe she not there already cause I saw her last sep . Do tip her well , I tip her 300 baht last time , encourage her hopefully she earn enough go back got money study :)

After 6pm , regazza spa than maybe start have models or girls sit inside , same outside kiss louge , rates think is 5000 baht , last time I took forget is 5500 -6500 , cause I tip the mummy 500 baht also . Standard 5000 baht . Outside is 4000 - 5000 baht , but can take short time too . If u go later , need pay less cause girls there go by hours charges .

Kiss lounge got 1 area pub drink liquor , but majority cmi so don't bother , band is not really good , even have 1 LB singer who talks thai jokes , which u may have difficulty understanding if u don't speak thai .

3 ) Look at the tourist map , basically u need to look for the areas around channivat and SKY , basically I tell the tuk tuk go to deep point restaurant , either I go eat dim sum nearby at the hot tourist spot beside this ' guan di ' temple , or just order pineapple juice at deep point . Take note , deep point restaurant have very cute waitresses , but they not FL pls , got sian them but kena aeroplane haha :D

After u dump the tuk tuk than go to the farms , usually they will charge u less , if not just argue u come alone , not with tuk tuk can liao :D

2 more places is the new lady , near the farms , and also wiang ping hotel , think is nice lady . Mostly for short time .

Paris , atami , abit rush , quality same GL or lower cause prices low . Go check yourself . Pink lady , chaophraya 4 more choices but sometimes stock low also . I do not see any special in chaophraya 4 models cat , have money but not happy dump on them cause they like not interested .

Cheers

I will visit Hatyai by flying from KL with AirAsia in the near future. There are few questions which I like to ask here and hope the bros here can help me out.

1) Currency exchange. Instead of exchanging money to Thai Baht at LCCT airport, as advised by bros here is better to exchange at Thailand for higher rates. I think Hatyai airport don’t have exchange money one rite? If no, where to change at town area. I saw many banks on Hatyai map but no idea which one is better and can give higher rates. Or I simply go to any bank or money changer located at Hatyai town and exchange immediately?

2) Massage parlour. Well I think most bros have mentioned Pink Lady, Chao Phraya 4, New Lady, Nice Lady, etc from previous postings. I’m actually quite attracted to the latest new spa in Hatyai: V-Lounge Massage & Spa @ Venetian Hotel and Ragazza Spa @ Hatyai Garden Home Hotel. Any details or reports from these places. I’m eager to try them. Ragazza looks more like a decent and clean joint without any hanky panky to me.

3) Tuktuks commissions. I understand that tuktuks earn commissions by bringing us to the farm and I’m wondering if this also apply to the massage parlour. How to avoid to pay extra? I don’t mind to walk there alone during day time. Should I just ask the driver how much to bring me to this place before he depart? Any tips and advice are appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

jnudes
02-02-2013, 02:36 PM
1 ) Currency exchange go to ' lovely tour ' , it is located on the tourist map , that time I go best rates

2 ) Regazza spa is clean , if go around 11am - 12pm , only 1 or 2 girls available for service , but milf mummy tell clean liao so I skip .

After 6pm , regazza spa than maybe start have models or girls sit inside , same outside kiss louge , rates think is 5000 baht , last time I took forget is 5500 -6500 , cause I tip the mummy 500 baht also . Standard 5000 baht . Outside is 4000 - 5000 baht , but can take short time too . If u go later , need pay less cause girls there go by hours charges .

3 ) Look at the tourist map , basically u need to look for the areas around channivat and SKY , basically I tell the tuk tuk go to deep point restaurant , either I go eat dim sum nearby at the hot tourist spot beside this ' guan di ' temple , or just order pineapple juice at deep point . Take note , deep point restaurant have very cute waitresses , but they not FL pls , got sian them but kena aeroplane haha :D

After u dump the tuk tuk than go to the farms , usually they will charge u less , if not just argue u come alone , not with tuk tuk can liao :D

2 more places is the new lady , near the farms , and also wiang ping hotel , think is nice lady . Mostly for short time .

Paris , atami , abit rush , quality same GL or lower cause prices low . Go check yourself . Pink lady , chaophraya 4 more choices but sometimes stock low also . I do not see any special in chaophraya 4 models cat , have money but not happy dump on them cause they like not interested .

Cheers

1) I'm not so used with travel agent at Hatyai as last time I exchanged money at Bukit Kayu Hitam while travelling with a van. Even when we book hotel rooms also book direct with the hotel receptionist. But I read if book with travel agent got cheaper rates?

2) Actually I'm targetting MP as I'm not a drinker or clubber. I want to try massage service with sex inside the parlour. I know Pink Lady offers MILF but I prefer younger girls so last hope is probably V-Lounge Spa which I am yet to read reports from there. And my plan is that I hope can ask the massage lady to overnight with me with LT rates. Dunno can or not since my Thai sucks big time. If not most probably I will only try SC Heritage Hotel ladies. Just wondering if Kiss Lounge ladies offer good service with good gfe?

3) To get the girls or go to MP I might as well walk or ask tuktuk to stop somewhere near the place. Hatyai is small place, everything is within walking distance, not a problem for me. Just my concern is get robbed while walking alone. I just feel that for the drivers to earn $500 in commissions are way to much for us to pay. Will avoid whenever possible.

jnudes
02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
1) Currency exchange. I think Hatyai airport don’t have exchange money one rite?

There is forex counter at the hatyai airport. But I prefer to change with AirAsia. I always tell the pretty stewardess to give me back my change in bahts when ordering onboard eats.

2) Massage parlour. I’m actually quite attracted to the latest new spa in Hatyai: V-Lounge Massage & Spa @ Venetian Hotel and Ragazza Spa @ Hatyai Garden Home Hotel.

I avoid the MPs in hatyai whenever possible. The standards there really cmi at all.

3) Tuktuks commissions. How to avoid to pay extra?

Go to a nearby place and alight. Wait until the tuk tuk leave before you proceed to your intended destination.

Many thanks in advance.

Thank you very much too. Khob Kun Mak :)

How much you pay for AirAsia ride?

Around RM150, KL - Hatyai return trip. Booked when they were having zero sale promotion on mid-Jan 2013. Trip on October 2013. If you fly from SG I dunno if they are having similar promotion like in KL. Next zero sale will be on mid-May 2013. If you book now you are going to pay at least RM300 for return ticket, say if you going to travel in the next few weeks.

1) This is quite a different answer from other bros as most mention travel agencies. Anyway the more variety the better it will be. This is to give bros more option to choose on money exchanging while touring Hatyai. So any other places to exchange money beside Lee Garden Plaza?

2) Spending a night with a gal will be my last option if I could not get quality sex at the MP. Girl gone missing in the middle of the night, wallet missing, money missing, can happen to anyone if they are unlucky. And the biggest hurdle and headache is when you booked a gal who totally cannot understand Chinese or English.

3) When I travel I always ask how much to travel from here to other place. This is to reduce cheating and overpaying. As much as possible I will choose to walk or "Go to a nearby place and alight. Wait until the tuk tuk leave before you proceed to your intended destination." This is one smart advice.

collin_23
02-02-2013, 09:59 PM
1 ) If u can get better rates in hatyai than lovely tour , do tell bros here no prob :D

2 ) Massage lady that time chaophraya4 girl name pocky offer me 4000 baht take out . Pink lady girl she go out with me for free , even reject her other customer , go back pink lady cry just to stay with me . Tips I offer her seperately but up to u , chances she aeroplane u very high though . V lounge no try b4 , only saw few syt outside but a few looks underage so never even consider . Saw them when I went to paragon disco which is dead . Sc look for the mummy , but girl standard more on milf , quality to me is average or low , not really worth the 5000 baht .

Booking depends on chemistry , gfe or not depends on u and girl , that time me and friend bring girl eat abalone , shark's fin , bird's nest , go bon khao eat fried pork seafood go clubbing kiss channel , sugar beat etc . If u have no intention bring Sc , kiss lounge or high end girls go clubbing , I do not recommend u take high end girls cause u very high chance end up she give black face . If no believe can try , just a word of caution .

Farm girls more easily satisfied , but service wise depending . I got a girl from farm who likes to gamble , but I give her total freedom as long as she come back to sleep and tip her well so she give me total gf .

3 ) Rob ? u think too much already . Hatyai is relatively safe , unlike danok . Danok at night alot more happening than hatyai , but I fuck care also , me and friend just walk around anywhere like nobody business . Just same like singapore , don't show off any gold chain , dress simply but smart . If scare go anywhere also take tuk tuk or motorbike lor .

channivat and sky business is slow nowadays cause of danok . So okt will push girls to u , end up still up to u .

1) I'm not so used with travel agent at Hatyai as last time I exchanged money at Bukit Kayu Hitam while travelling with a van. Even when we book hotel rooms also book direct with the hotel receptionist. But I read if book with travel agent got cheaper rates?

2) Actually I'm targetting MP as I'm not a drinker or clubber. I want to try massage service with sex inside the parlour. I know Pink Lady offers MILF but I prefer younger girls so last hope is probably V-Lounge Spa which I am yet to read reports from there. And my plan is that I hope can ask the massage lady to overnight with me with LT rates. Dunno can or not since my Thai sucks big time. If not most probably I will only try SC Heritage Hotel ladies. Just wondering if Kiss Lounge ladies offer good service with good gfe?

3) To get the girls or go to MP I might as well walk or ask tuktuk to stop somewhere near the place. Hatyai is small place, everything is within walking distance, not a problem for me. Just my concern is get robbed while walking alone. I just feel that for the drivers to earn $500 in commissions are way to much for us to pay. Will avoid whenever possible.

Breadpig
02-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Will be in Hatyai from 13 Feb to 16. Any bros interested in joining can pm me.:D;)

jnudes
02-02-2013, 11:41 PM
1 ) If u can get better rates in hatyai than lovely tour , do tell bros here no prob :D

2 ) Massage lady that time chaophraya4 girl name pocky offer me 4000 baht take out . Pink lady girl she go out with me for free , even reject her other customer , go back pink lady cry just to stay with me . Tips I offer her seperately but up to u , chances she aeroplane u very high though . V lounge no try b4 , only saw few syt outside but a few looks underage so never even consider . Saw them when I went to paragon disco which is dead . Sc look for the mummy , but girl standard more on milf , quality to me is average or low , not really worth the 5000 baht .

Booking depends on chemistry , gfe or not depends on u and girl , that time me and friend bring girl eat abalone , shark's fin , bird's nest , go bon khao eat fried pork seafood go clubbing kiss channel , sugar beat etc . If u have no intention bring Sc , kiss lounge or high end girls go clubbing , I do not recommend u take high end girls cause u very high chance end up she give black face . If no believe can try , just a word of caution .

Farm girls more easily satisfied , but service wise depending . I got a girl from farm who likes to gamble , but I give her total freedom as long as she come back to sleep and tip her well so she give me total gf .

3 ) Rob ? u think too much already . Hatyai is relatively safe , unlike danok . Danok at night alot more happening than hatyai , but I fuck care also , me and friend just walk around anywhere like nobody business . Just same like singapore , don't show off any gold chain , dress simply but smart . If scare go anywhere also take tuk tuk or motorbike lor .

channivat and sky business is slow nowadays cause of danok . So okt will push girls to u , end up still up to u .

1) In that case I shall stick to the Lee Garden Plaza for money exchange. This place is so famous every tuktuk driver and tourists will know this place. So come here no problem to change money. As for Lovely Tour I will keep it as a future reference. And thanks for recommending.

2) I thought only Pink lady has MILF. Now you say SC Heritage also has MILF? Errm...anyway thanks for the info. I read at other forum SC offer young university ladies from Bangkok that speak good English. Anyway I think the stocks rotate often and they might include MILF into the list.

Actually I booked farm girl before. We met at disco (Paragon or Hollywood) I forgot, it happened Dec 2002, more than 10 years ago. This gal gave me high GFE and she loved clubbing. Booked her second time also go same club. Me not really into clubbing so no choice follow lor...This farm gal luckily not so materialistic I just bought a shampoo for her and paid for food, drink, and the day I leave she even say bye bye to me. Quite emotional thing for me.

I tried the farm girl oredi so for this time want to try something new like maybe pink lady, chao phraya 4, sc heritage, etc. I shall take ur advice seriously as its almost impossible to keep the gal for 12 hour inside the hotel room unless she is sick. As for bringing the gals for clubbing need to prepare extra $$ and possibly having expensive meals like shark fin, abalone, etc. This is something new to me so I take that as a caution for my future trip.

I also agree with u about chemistry. If the girl likes you they may help you to pay for like tuktuk fee, beers and even food. The best is of course, free sex.

3) Luckily I don't wear gold chain and any of that. So no problem for me. Actually can take tuktuk but I just scare they may overcharge me and treat me like a fool as I am not local just for a short ride. If speak Thai well no problem one but my Thai sucks badly.

collin_23
03-02-2013, 09:17 AM
1 ) up to u , as long as u get good rates , never change from airport and hotels , confirm chop u

2 ) Sc stock low during june and dec last yr , therefore I discourage , but u can still go there see no prob. Take note once u sit in room , all the girls come in will wear high heels so looks tall , but actually that is because u sitting down , not all tall like models lah . During economic crisis , maybe have good stock , now sadly not much already . If u really interested , ask the mummy for ' xiao ling long ' , she is the most pretty there but mood swing unpredictable , jealous easily , if she with u , u friendly other girl , she just walk off or give black face . This girl likes to club , high maintainence , take note .

10 yrs ago , hatyai is heaven , nowadays majority go danok already , hatyai left farms , pink lady , chaophraya 4 , new lady , nice lady , atami , paris , SC , kiss lounge etc , again depends on chemistry , charm and cash .

No lah , don't spoil market , I only giving u examples , cause that time I last 2 days than book the kiss lounge girl , 1st few days farm , so just finish my budget b4 fly back .

3 ) Learn some basic thai , or use google translation . If look for wifi , or good hotel , I recommend mayflower , within walking distance of pink lady , since u say u want try massage more . Take note pink lady hotel do not have safe deposit box , got bros mention pink lady have a ' new wing ' on top of their fish tank , but I never ask if u interested can ask. If u taking girls , safety comes 1st , safe deposit is necessary .

I will not recommend FLs cause majority shake head , may collude with police to frame u , again depends on luck .

Hatyai nowadays farms remaining thais r milf , young ones same danok r myanmars , service not that good .

Cheers

1) In that case I shall stick to the Lee Garden Plaza for money exchange. This place is so famous every tuktuk driver and tourists will know this place. So come here no problem to change money. As for Lovely Tour I will keep it as a future reference. And thanks for recommending.

2) I thought only Pink lady has MILF. Now you say SC Heritage also has MILF? Errm...anyway thanks for the info. I read at other forum SC offer young university ladies from Bangkok that speak good English. Anyway I think the stocks rotate often and they might include MILF into the list.

Actually I booked farm girl before. We met at disco (Paragon or Hollywood) I forgot, it happened Dec 2002, more than 10 years ago. This gal gave me high GFE and she loved clubbing. Booked her second time also go same club. Me not really into clubbing so no choice follow lor...This farm gal luckily not so materialistic I just bought a shampoo for her and paid for food, drink, and the day I leave she even say bye bye to me. Quite emotional thing for me.

I tried the farm girl oredi so for this time want to try something new like maybe pink lady, chao phraya 4, sc heritage, etc. I shall take ur advice seriously as its almost impossible to keep the gal for 12 hour inside the hotel room unless she is sick. As for bringing the gals for clubbing need to prepare extra $$ and possibly having expensive meals like shark fin, abalone, etc. This is something new to me so I take that as a caution for my future trip.

I also agree with u about chemistry. If the girl likes you they may help you to pay for like tuktuk fee, beers and even food. The best is of course, free sex.

3) Luckily I don't wear gold chain and any of that. So no problem for me. Actually can take tuktuk but I just scare they may overcharge me and treat me like a fool as I am not local just for a short ride. If speak Thai well no problem one but my Thai sucks badly.

jnudes
03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
1 ) up to u , as long as u get good rates , never change from airport and hotels , confirm chop u

2 ) Sc stock low during june and dec last yr , therefore I discourage , but u can still go there see no prob. Take note once u sit in room , all the girls come in will wear high heels so looks tall , but actually that is because u sitting down , not all tall like models lah . During economic crisis , maybe have good stock , now sadly not much already . If u really interested , ask the mummy for ' xiao ling long ' , she is the most pretty there but mood swing unpredictable , jealous easily , if she with u , u friendly other girl , she just walk off or give black face . This girl likes to club , high maintainence , take note .

10 yrs ago , hatyai is heaven , nowadays majority go danok already , hatyai left farms , pink lady , chaophraya 4 , new lady , nice lady , atami , paris , SC , kiss lounge etc , again depends on chemistry , charm and cash .

No lah , don't spoil market , I only giving u examples , cause that time I last 2 days than book the kiss lounge girl , 1st few days farm , so just finish my budget b4 fly back .

3 ) Learn some basic thai , or use google translation . If look for wifi , or good hotel , I recommend mayflower , within walking distance of pink lady , since u say u want try massage more . Take note pink lady hotel do not have safe deposit box , got bros mention pink lady have a ' new wing ' on top of their fish tank , but I never ask if u interested can ask. If u taking girls , safety comes 1st , safe deposit is necessary .

I will not recommend FLs cause majority shake head , may collude with police to frame u , again depends on luck .

Hatyai nowadays farms remaining thais r milf , young ones same danok r myanmars , service not that good .

Cheers
1) Booking hotel rooms. I know most ppl go through travel agencies to book rooms at Hatyai for cheaper rate. My question is if I call the hotel by myself and book the room direct will the receptionist (either male or female) speak English or Chinese well and reserve the room for you? I know book direct is more expensive by 100 to 200 baht but sometimes I think book using travel agencies is a bit of a hassle.

2) Bro so all the girls at Pink Lady, Chao Phraya 4, SC Heritage, New Lady, Nice lady, are all aquarium based type of girl with a transparent glass separating them from the customer? Do they offer drink and the customer can sit all day just to view and wait for them just like at Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya? Need to pay any entrance fee? So once after I enter just wait mamasan call, view and if dun like can just leave. No extra fees or money need to be paid. Should be no problem rite? I ask becoz I never been there and as a lone ranger I dun wan or dislike to be blackmailed with money after entering or get myself into trouble with the locals there for rejecting their gals.

3) I assume most if not all Hatyai hotels would keep your passport after you checked in? Passport and cash safety are very important for every travellers and location wise, Mayflower is a popular spot for most cheongsters as it is within walking distance from Lee Garden Plaza. I do have another hotel in mind just in case Mayflower is fully booked. Bro I won't go for Myanmar girls as is like going to Batam and get laid with PRC girls which I think does not make sense at all. As for Thai MILF can still consider if they have good look and service oriented. Otherwise, if all CMI I probably get a ST at the MP and go back to hotel and PCC by myself. Save my time and $$.

180baht
03-02-2013, 10:20 PM

Cheers

Lately due to the situation in myanmar there has been many rohinya refugees flooding into LOS. The thai government has set up 2 refugee camps in pattaya and songkla. many daughters of these refugees are recruited into the sex trade that is why you find in the farms the wls are mainly myanmars.

hawk88
03-02-2013, 10:25 PM
1) Booking hotel rooms.

U can just call n book any hotel in HY even u havent purchase the hotel voucher from any tour agency in HY. U can either walk in and view the rooms 1st then tell them later u going to purchase hotel voucher. Remember to go to a few tour agency (all within walking distance, try to walk the next road parallel to Lee Garden Plaza and u will find more agency) to compare the prices of the same hotel and most important bargain to get ur best deal. There is a list of prices of hotel purchase from agency posted by another brother before not long ago.
Note: Booking hotel through agoda or other website is a lot more expensive than purchasing voucher from agency in HY.

180baht
03-02-2013, 10:36 PM
1) Booking hotel rooms.

U can just call n book any hotel in HY even u havent purchase the hotel voucher from any tour agency in HY. U can either walk in and view the rooms 1st then tell them later u going to purchase hotel voucher. Remember to go to a few tour agency (all within walking distance, try to walk the next road parallel to Lee Garden Plaza and u will find more agency) to compare the prices of the same hotel and most important bargain to get ur best deal. There is a list of prices of hotel purchase from agency posted by another brother before not long ago.
Note: Booking hotel through agoda or other website is a lot more expensive than purchasing voucher from agency in HY.

How come Tim doesn't have hotels in hatyai?

180baht
03-02-2013, 10:38 PM
1) Booking hotel rooms.

Do take note that some travel agencies tend to promote only certain hotels.

toilet$50
04-02-2013, 04:23 AM

bro,why dont you Pm bro Tim?

collin_23
04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Bloody hell , my laptop down , iPhone type not easy . To the bro , rest u try find out yourself until my laptop repair ok

jnudes
04-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Bloody hell , my laptop down , iPhone type not easy . To the bro , rest u try find out yourself until my laptop repair ok

Bro, I just discovered a report from other forum that one bro has booked a Chao Phraya 4 model category 2 years ago but the problem is she only gave him CBJ instead of BBBJ. If you have booked one b4 just wondering did u received the same CBJ? What about the ladies at Pink Lady?

I found several nice and new hotels around Hatyai. The rates are not the issue here but the problem is the hotel dun provide safe deposit box. Is it advisable to stay there if I decide to book and bring the girl for overnight and put my cash inside the room?

lauliao
04-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Bro, I just discovered a report from other forum that one bro has booked a Chao Phraya 4 model category 2 years ago but the problem is she only gave him CBJ instead of BBBJ. If you have booked one b4 just wondering did u received the same CBJ? What about the ladies at Pink Lady?

I found several nice and new hotels around Hatyai. The rates are not the issue here but the problem is the hotel dun provide safe deposit box. Is it advisable to stay there if I decide to book and bring the girl for overnight and put my cash inside the room?

bro...

my advice is keep ur $ in counter(cashier) and ask for d receipt:)

are you alone in there?

Lone_Wolf
04-02-2013, 07:45 PM
bro...

are you alone in there?

Use the hotel's security room is much better than having in room safe box as the security in the hotels are not so strict. I have on occasions seen OKTs and/or their runners having free roam on the hotel rooms corridors. Since they are familiar faces so the hotel staff and security bochap them.

Once I was staying in a room at the end of the corridor next to the fire escape stairwell.... knn all through the night the door of the fire escape kept opening and closing... I went out to investigate and saw that the lobby was manned by security giving the impression of an on the ball hotel..... but the bellboys are ushering the FLs and LBs upstairs by the fire escape stairwell. :mad:

jnudes
04-02-2013, 09:57 PM
bro...

are you alone in there?

As far my trip to Thailand concerned I have not tried this service before. I stayed at Betong, Hatyai and Pattaya before and I carried cash and keep inside room even with a WL spending night with me.

How do you do that? Just put cash in an envelope and they locked the box for you and you keep the key until you check out? The only safety box that I ever used is while going to spas around JB, you put wallet inside they locked up and you retain the key until you settle payment before you go.

To be honest I felt quite nervous that time (scared money missing), etc. Will check my wallet regularly to see if the correct amount was inside. Making me paranoid throughout the whole journey. Luckily got a buddy traveller that can converse well in Thai, if not, I really cannot imagine what will happen to me if I travel alone that time.

180baht
05-02-2013, 12:40 AM
As far my trip to Thailand concerned I have not tried this service before. I stayed at Betong, Hatyai and Pattaya before and I carried cash and keep inside room even with a WL spending night with me.

How do you do that? Just put cash in an envelope and they locked the box for you and you keep the key until you check out? The only safety box that I ever used is while going to spas around JB, you put wallet inside they locked up and you retain the key until you settle payment before you go.

To be honest I felt quite nervous that time (scared money missing), etc. Will check my wallet regularly to see if the correct amount was inside. Making me paranoid throughout the whole journey. Luckily got a buddy traveller that can converse well in Thai, if not, I really cannot imagine what will happen to me if I travel alone that time.

Another way to give yourself peace of mind is to open a bank account with Kasikorn bank. very easy and can be done in 20mins. remember to ask for atm card and deposit all your spare cash into this account. withdraw from the atm as and when you need more money.

bensomchai
05-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Another way to give yourself peace of mind is to open a bank account with Kasikorn bank. very easy and can be done in 20mins. remember to ask for atm card and deposit all your spare cash into this account. withdraw from the atm as and when you need more money.

Hi Bro,

Kindly enlighten further how to open an account with Kasikorn Bank being a foreigner....

What are the documents they need. Is it just a passport or they need a local address?

I have tried opening from Bangkok Bank but was rejected as they need work permit and a local address too.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

toilet$50
05-02-2013, 01:34 AM

bro 180baht,can teach toilet$50 how to Open a Bank Account?:)
10 Q.:)

180baht
05-02-2013, 02:07 AM
Kasikorn bank (formerly known as Thai Farmers bank) is the only foreigner friendly bank in LOS. it is similar in thailand to what POSB is in Singapore. a bank for the masses.

To open an account with the KB, you need a minimum deposit of 500baht + a one time admin fee of 700baht. You also need to have a photo ID and proof of address. can use your address in Singapore.

Go to the KB with all the required documents and say you want to open a foreigners savings account. actually that is the only type of account you are allowed to have with them. give them the deposit and admin fee and ask for an ATM card for your account. at the same time you can ask them to link the online banking to your account (but a bit tricky here because the password will be mailed to your address and valid for xx number of days only so if you are not back home in time when the password arrives you cannot login in).

The bank will set up your account on the spot and you key in your ATM card password immediately. all finish within 20mins. after you get your ATM card you can deposit your spare cash using the CDM.

As far as I know, KB is the only bank that allows foreigners to open accounts without needing residency requirements or employment in thailand proof.

awakened
05-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Kasikorn bank (formerly known as Thai Farmers bank) is the only foreigner friendly bank in LOS. it is similar in thailand to what POSB is in Singapore. a bank for the masses.

To open an account with the KB, you need a minimum deposit of 500baht + a one time admin fee of 700baht. You also need to have a photo ID and proof of address. can use your address in Singapore.

Go to the KB with all the required documents and say you want to open a foreigners savings account. actually that is the only type of account you are allowed to have with them. give them the deposit and admin fee and ask for an ATM card for your account. at the same time you can ask them to link the online banking to your account (but a bit tricky here because the password will be mailed to your address and valid for xx number of days only so if you are not back home in time when the password arrives you cannot login in).

The bank will set up your account on the spot and you key in your ATM card password immediately. all finish within 20mins. after you get your ATM card you can deposit your spare cash using the CDM.

As far as I know, KB is the only bank that allows foreigners to open accounts without needing residency requirements or employment in thailand proof.

Thank you.... very informative post. :p

180baht
05-02-2013, 02:22 AM
Thank you.... very informative post. :p

Just trying to help. no problem at all.

acmilan
05-02-2013, 02:33 AM

Hepful and informative post. Thanks. Confirmed by some others that KB allow foreigners to open http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/topic/1947-kasikorn-bank-foreign-bank-account/ Will open an acc one of these days cos I don't like bringing foreign currency in and usually withdraw by ATM. But in past few years ATM charges for overseas ATM card works out to be about 500b per withdrawal :eek:

toilet$50
05-02-2013, 03:12 AM

10Q bro.:)

hawk88
05-02-2013, 04:18 AM

In the first place, Agoda dun offer a cheap price for hotels in HY. In fact it is dam expensive agoda quote hotels in HY (I duno why also). Walk in price is more cheaper than agoda, let alone the voucher purchase from agency. Tats y Bro Tim additional 5% discount can't be any cheaper. Tim's lobang is more based on Bangkok and Chiang Mai/Rai which his 5% do helps by booking thru agoda.

hawk88
05-02-2013, 04:29 AM

If u brought a gal back from farm or massage parlour, rest assure that it is very safe for ur cash and valuable things even there is no safe box. Why? Very simple, the reason is these gals from farm or MP there are there to earn a decent living and u can easily trace them down. But if u pick those FL from disco then i wont guarantee that. In short, once the gals are traceable, dun worry too much and im sure u wont bring few thousands of $ just for a few days stay in HY right?

TonyCheong
05-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Just reach Danok at 7am (GMT +7) after a 13 hour coach ride from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal. Hahaha. :D
06/02/13 onwards will be very packed during Chinese New Year period.

Current Damage:
04/02/13: S$100 -> RM241. RM75 Konsortium Bus to Bukit Kayu Hitam. RM7.55 KFC. RM2.50 Bread.

05/02/13: S$100 -> THB2380. THB35 Breakfast. THB380 TMT Hotel.

TMT Hotel is very basic with Aircon. Beside McDonald's. Free Wifi. Even has a porn channel! :eek:
Going to reece and takeaway when "KFC" Restaurants open at 2pm.
Night activities will be bar and club hopping.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to call (will update after I get a Thai SIM Card), WhatsApp +86 13428462464 or PM me. :)

jnudes
05-02-2013, 10:32 PM
If u brought a gal back from farm or massage parlour, rest assure that it is very safe for ur cash and valuable things even there is no safe box. Why? Very simple, the reason is these gals from farm or MP there are there to earn a decent living and u can easily trace them down. But if u pick those FL from disco then i wont guarantee that. In short, once the gals are traceable, dun worry too much and im sure u wont bring few thousands of $ just for a few days stay in HY right?

As far my experience in Thailand before I only have one bad experience, the gal left after our first round and only return at 6 am the following day. That time was at Betong. As for Hatyai the gal even say bye bye to me on the day I depart. The sex was good. High GFE some more. When I travel I usually bring 'slightly more' just in case for emergency purposes. If I choose to book those high-end gals at SC Heritage I am sure the expenses will be more. Thanks for your advice bro. It does really make sense from your advice.

jnudes
05-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Just reach Danok at 7am (GMT +7) after a 13 hour coach ride from Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal. Hahaha. :D
06/02/13 onwards will be very packed during Chinese New Year period.

Current Damage:
04/02/13: S$100 -> RM241. RM75 Konsortium Bus to Bukit Kayu Hitam. RM7.55 KFC. RM2.50 Bread.

05/02/13: S$100 -> THB2380. THB35 Breakfast. THB380 TMT Hotel.

TMT Hotel is very basic with Aircon. Beside McDonald's. Free Wifi. Even has a porn channel! :eek:
Going to reece and takeaway when "KFC" Restaurants open at 2pm.
Night activities will be bar and club hopping.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to call (will update after I get a Thai SIM Card), WhatsApp +86 13428462464 or PM me. :)

Bro, I need to ask u something. On my next trip to JB my plane only touched down at Senai Airport @ 8 pm. To go to Larkin Station would need at least 30to 45 min. My question is are there any later time to travel to Hatyai from JB, say 9, 10, 10, 11, 12 AM with Konsortium or other bus company? And how much is the return trip cost from JB to Hatyai by bus? Thanks in advance

TonyCheong
05-02-2013, 11:29 PM
Bro, I need to ask u something. On my next trip to JB my plane only touched down at Senai Airport @ 8 pm. To go to Larkin Station would need at least 30 to 45 min. My question is are there any later time to travel to Hatyai from JB, say 9, 10, 10, 11, 12 AM with Konsortium or other bus company? And how much is the return trip cost from JB to Hatyai by bus? Thanks in advance

Last schedule should be 7pm.

bensomchai
06-02-2013, 12:50 AM

Thank you brother....very very informative.
I will open an account when I visit Bangkok this coming trip.
Once again. Khop Khun Krup...

TonyCheong
06-02-2013, 01:06 PM
For bros who wants to cheong together in Danok these few days here's my Thai no +66 865978972.

jimfairy
06-02-2013, 05:10 PM
hoping to go Hatyai on 9/2 but tigerair r all fully book!! nmost of the tour agencies coaches r oso fully book. anyone have any lobang to get 1 coach tix to hatyai on 9/2? plz help...:)

jnudes
06-02-2013, 10:34 PM
I read this file report about SC Heritage taken from 2005 Hatyai Reports, taken from other forum:

My comment on SC

The hotel is quite, or if you belief in supernatural, call it haunted. Their parade room is also the praying room, with very strong burned josstick smell. Once i saw their praying decoration in room, i avoid stepping into the room, just stay on corridoor, look across opposite, those room also similiar with in room praying. Maybe i sound silly if i say, SC is using Small ghost to boost their business. Or in another way, cheongster may feel that, the more expensive the charge is, the more good stuff he get.

5000bt
With 5000bt at bangkok, my fren can get me a model, real model, or unpopular celebrity. Just that i not enuff time travel to bangkok for that. Lets compare the quality of SC and KISS, Kiss have wide range of choice to choose from, and the fees is far cheaper then SC. Others from this 2 pick up place, also can try, Porche, just beside SAKURA hotel, or to more cheaper place, SEE KIM YONG.

Final verdict
5000bt is truely over charged.

My Comment: I'm not so concerned about the 5000 baht fee but I'm quite worried about SC heritage keeping the baby ghost or do some hidden 'black magic' for their selected customers. Can any bros that had visited SC comment on that please...

Loverthai
06-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Hi Bro,last trip went to hatyai,but can't find any pure thai girl,mostly myanmar ladies,with lazy attitude only like to sleep in the room.Btw can any bro reco me as i i would like to book thai ladies (LT),Where can i go?look like the whole hatyai is full of myanmar ladies,sianz!Heard that kiss lounge offer thai lady at the rate of 5000baht.Any bro try before?how's about SC Heritage hotel & Regazza?Your support and help is greatly appreciated.

admirer09
06-02-2013, 11:07 PM
I read this file report about SC Heritage taken from 2005 Hatyai Reports, taken from other forum:

My comment on SC

The hotel is quite, or if you belief in supernatural, call it haunted. Their parade room is also the praying room, with very strong burned josstick smell. Once i saw their praying decoration in room, i avoid stepping into the room, just stay on corridoor, look across opposite, those room also similiar with in room praying. Maybe i sound silly if i say, SC is using Small ghost to boost their business. Or in another way, cheongster may feel that, the more expensive the charge is, the more good stuff he get.

5000bt
With 5000bt at bangkok, my fren can get me a model, real model, or unpopular celebrity. Just that i not enuff time travel to bangkok for that. Lets compare the quality of SC and KISS, Kiss have wide range of choice to choose from, and the fees is far cheaper then SC. Others from this 2 pick up place, also can try, Porche, just beside SAKURA hotel, or to more cheaper place, SEE KIM YONG.

Final verdict
5000bt is truely over charged.

My Comment: I'm not so concerned about the 5000 baht fee but I'm quite worried about SC heritage keeping the baby ghost or do some hidden 'black magic' for their selected customers. Can any bros that had visited SC comment on that please...

Have been to SC many times already, dont think that they practice balck magic. Some of the gers hail frm bkk or other place usually not staying more than a few months to solve their financial problems. Got a ger last time which only serves foreigner, excellent manners , good service. 5000 is indeed ex, but indeed refreshing especially when hatyai is so small and all the gers seem so familar

Dockers
06-02-2013, 11:16 PM
hoping to go Hatyai on 9/2 but tigerair r all fully book!! nmost of the tour agencies coaches r oso fully book. anyone have any lobang to get 1 coach tix to hatyai on 9/2? plz help...:)

Due to CNY holiday. Every years fully booked.

jnudes
06-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Have been to SC many times already, dont think that they practice balck magic. Some of the gers hail frm bkk or other place usually not staying more than a few months to solve their financial problems. Got a ger last time which only serves foreigner, excellent manners , good service. 5000 is indeed ex, but indeed refreshing especially when hatyai is so small and all the gers seem so familar

I am yet to try SC Heritage, just wondering does all of their gals offer BBBJ as part of the 5000 baht. What time the gal will come to your hotel room? I actually after fair Thai gals. I hope most, if not all, of them are fair.

jnudes
07-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi Bro,last trip went to hatyai,but can't find any pure thai girl,mostly myanmar ladies,with lazy attitude only like to sleep in the room.Btw can any bro reco me as i i would like to book thai ladies (LT),Where can i go?look like the whole hatyai is full of myanmar ladies,sianz!Heard that kiss lounge offer thai lady at the rate of 5000baht.Any bro try before?how's about SC Heritage hotel & Regazza?Your support and help is greatly appreciated.

Bro you go danok also same. I say mostly, if not all are myanmar, cambodia or vietnamese gals. The trends have changed. Let me shortlisted some place for you to try Thai gals:

1) Pink Lady with mostly Thai MILF ladies (High class girl and establishment) - Most famous and centrally located bath house in Hatyai.
2) Chao Phraya 4 with Thai babes and some selected models at 2500 baht per session (High class girl and establishment) Prices in these places are 1,200-1,300-1,500-1,800 and has some high end ladies for 2,500. All are 90 minutes and the rooms are decent to great.
3) SC Heritage with either Bangkok gals or from other parts of Thailand (overnight rate is 5000 baht) - No ST available
4) Kiss Lounge at Garden Home Hotel (LT rate is 5000 baht, ST is 2500 baht)
5) Nice lady @ Wiangpin hotel (ST rate is around 1000 baht or less, depend on quality, most of the gals are young pretty Thai gals) - Please be reminded the place quite old and run down
6) New lady @ opposite to Merlin hotel (ST rate is around 1000 baht or less, depend on quality) - Quality more or less similar like Nice Lady
7) Atami @ 69-71 Tanratanakorn Road (ST prices are 700-1,000 baht) - Run down brothel that offers quick ST session
8) Chintana @ 70 Tanratanakorn Road (ST prices are 700-1,000 baht) - Run down brothel that offers quick ST session
9) Kiss Channel @ 2 Soi 6 Rajindee Road (It's the most famous club for Malaysian and Singaporean clubbers at Hatyai) - You need to spend a bomb (at least 5000 baht for drinks, hanging flower, excluding booking fee) to book the gal you like, but again, the gal may not follow you back. Excuse, and more excuses and in the end money wasted and disappointing trip for some bros. Would be perfect to visit if you are rich and handsome.
10) Paragon disco - This is the best place to book Thai freelancers not attached to any MP or karaokes in Hatyai. This is also the most risky as the gal can escape with your cash in the middle of the night while you asleep. For drink and dance is ok but for gal booking, not recommended.

I have mentioned 10 best places where you can book pure Thai gals at Hat yai. Another caution is don't ask tuktuk to bring you directly to these place as they will always ask 500 baht from the establishment as a commission for bringing you there. In the end you will pay 500 baht more. Study and do some research on Hatyai map for their location and ask the driver to stop somewhere near and alight, wait the driver to leave and walk to the place you wish to go. If got tuktuk driver ask 'want zha bor' just answer 'mai ao' (dun wan) or you can also reply 'wu zha bor liao' (got girl oredi). Hope this helps.

180baht
07-02-2013, 12:50 AM

The situation is very different now. Previously Thais were plenty in the sex trade was because their family were in need of money due to the poor economic conditions. But now Thailand's economy is booming and unemployment is very low. There are more jobs than available labour so the Thais do not need to send their spouses or daughters into the sex trade. Instead it is the Myanmese, Cambodians that are in dire straits and desperate for money that's why you find these nationalities in the brothels. The rare few Thais that you do find are probably those single mothers, junkies, dysfunctional types etc....

TD0620G
07-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Revisited Hadyai a week ago. Its indeed a shadow of its former self. Being a weekday some more, I was probably the only customer walking and viewing the farms of see kim yong and channivet. Prices also reasonable.. average of 2000thb and can go down to 1800thb if u bargained. The good thing is there were more choices for me :) End up taking a syt from soi channivet for 2k. Didnt bargain as it was already considered cheap compared to Danuk. She had a kawai japanese look due to blue contact eyes and brownish blond hair. Spoke fluent mandarin probably learnt from malaysian or sigaporean tirak. 1st session was not bad.. but later found out she only wanted to stay in the hotel so I kicked her out and took back 1k. Didnt visit Hadyai all the way just to sleep in the hotel. Later I choose another syt with a more outgoing attitude, she had natural c cups which I cant hold fully wih my hands.

We visited Paragon and I asked her to invite her female friend along. Paragon was almost empty so we drank a few bottles and continued to Bix, which was way more happening with Thai life band and almost packed crowd. All in all.. she was a good drinker and partier, managed to finish 30 bottles of heineken. Her friend offered herself for 3some but I declined, too tired already. Went back early hours in the morning and had one bonk before sending her off.

jnudes
07-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Revisited Hadyai a week ago. Its indeed a shadow of its former self. Being a weekday some more, I was probably the only customer walking and viewing the farms of see kim yong and channivet. Prices also reasonable.. average of 2000thb and can go down to 1800thb if u bargained. The good thing is there were more choices for me :) End up taking a syt from soi channivet for 2k. Didnt bargain as it was already considered cheap compared to Danuk. She had a kawai japanese look due to blue contact eyes and brownish blond hair. Spoke fluent mandarin probably learnt from malaysian or sigaporean tirak. 1st session was not bad.. but later found out she only wanted to stay in the hotel so I kicked her out and took back 1k. Didnt visit Hadyai all the way just to sleep in the hotel. Later I choose another syt with a more outgoing attitude, she had natural c cups which I cant hold fully wih my hands.

We visited Paragon and I asked her to invite her female friend along. Paragon was almost empty so we drank a few bottles and continued to Bix, which was way more happening with Thai life band and almost packed crowd. All in all.. she was a good drinker and partier, managed to finish 30 bottles of heineken. Her friend offered herself for 3some but I declined, too tired already. Went back early hours in the morning and had one bonk before sending her off.

Now the farm girl attitude is very different from 10 years ago where one can experience the true Thai housewife experience. Not much now I guess, I read more negative reports than the positive from the farm gals these days. Even it's cheap I just dun feel to try again. And I dun reli like to kick a gal out in the middle of the night, if she's no good, I will not return for her again.

excloc
07-02-2013, 04:13 AM
indeed thai is not the same as last time. You can try go down to danok if you are disappointed with hatyai.

I do believe Vietnam would become the next thailand though the girls still have a lot to catch up in terms of service.

The situation is very different now. Previously Thais were plenty in the sex trade was because their family were in need of money due to the poor economic conditions. But now Thailand's economy is booming and unemployment is very low. There are more jobs than available labour so the Thais do not need to send their spouses or daughters into the sex trade. Instead it is the Myanmese, Cambodians that are in dire straits and desperate for money that's why you find these nationalities in the brothels. The rare few Thais that you do find are probably those single mothers, junkies, dysfunctional types etc....

TonyCheong
07-02-2013, 06:02 AM
indeed thai is not the same as last time. You can try go down to danok if you are disappointed with hatyai.

Khun excloc,

Don't be surprise if some still think Hatyai is still the place to go.
Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand.

BlueDragon193
07-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Khun excloc,

Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand

Are you coming to Bangkok by coach bus too.??:D

awakened
07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Due to CNY holiday. Every years fully booked.

Booked by whom. Not many cheong there now. Only ah peks like us will want to go there to look up old friends.

jimfairy
07-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Booked by whom. Not many cheong there now. Only ah peks like us will want to go there to look up old friends.

is true tat all r fully book.. flight or coaches for 8,9/2. i went to golden mile complex tis afternoon.. all say fully book.. the only fastest way is go to butterworth n take a taxi to hatyai...:(

TD0620G
08-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Khun excloc,

Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand

Was in Danok 5 days before Hadyai. Its a much more busy town, but in terms of puying only quantity is more, but everything too commercial. Even food is getting more expensive than KL and Singapore. A simple lunch in Water View cost us 3000thb.

The best option imho is book the girls from hadyai but bring them to danok. Besides quantity quality of girls quite low in Danok, most farms only 5/10 only with very few 6 and 7s. only decent quality ones are a few dancers at yes and z club but mostly spoiled by heavy tippers paying 5000thb flowers and didnt get anything in return.

le0rio
08-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Any bro got any info about Danok model quality girl smtg like 5kbaht but at Danok.?? Used to get Abi at Yes club but nowdays she damn /#$#^#/^#^#^# need hunt new model again

JOGK
08-02-2013, 08:19 PM
is true tat all r fully book.. flight or coaches for 8,9/2. i went to golden mile complex tis afternoon.. all say fully book.. the only fastest way is go to butterworth n take a taxi to hatyai...:(

wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

we booked the coach from golden mile

but we got played out ...

the coach stop at butterworth

we told the driver our tickets shows SIN-HAADYAI

he then told us to lodge a complain when we gets back

WTF!!!

so 4 of us lan lan ownself look for cab there

got one cab but one old man inside

the cabby told us he needs only three more passengers

i told the cabby to ask the old man to give us way

since the cab needs 4 then will move out

wtf he stingy he refuse to charter the whole cab

so instead of one badge waiting

now two badges waiting

finally we manged to get another cab

by that time its quite late

so we reach haadyai around 6 pm

damned inside the taxi damned hot...its a hot sunny day

i seated in the front seat somemore...sun glaring straight at my face

so i got a bad sore throat ... wtf!

by the way its many years back

but i will never forget the encounter

jimfairy
08-02-2013, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=JOGK;8494798]wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

the coach stop at butterworth.....

thxs so much for ur advice n comment.. i think i better skip tis trip n go hatyai after CNY....:)

jnudes
08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=JOGK;8494798]wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

the coach stop at butterworth.....

thxs so much for ur advice n comment.. i think i better skip tis trip n go hatyai after CNY....:)

Thats what I always do. No point to wait long hour and pay double for hotel rooms. Better spend this extra money on MP or Kiss Lounge gal later on. :D:D:D

jimfairy
09-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Hi SBF cheongsters.. I wishes all a very happy Lunar New Year,新年快乐,Selamat Tahun Baru Cina

TonyCheong
09-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Are you coming to Bangkok by coach bus too?

Not this trip.
More than 12 hours you know? Hehehe.
Probably next week. :p

is true tat all r fully book.. flight or coaches for 8,9/2. i went to golden mile complex tis afternoon.. all say fully book.. the only fastest way is go to butterworth n take a taxi to hatyai...

Luckily I bought my one way coach ticket back to Singapore 3 days before in advance.
If not won't be home by today. :D

Even at Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal, Konsortium's Coach (RM75 one way/13 hours) to Hatyai on 8-10/02/13 is also fully booked! :eek:

Anyone going to Danok/Hatyai on 13 or 14/02/13?
Coach ticket prices will be back to normal.
Hotels and cheong places also not that crowded. :D

excloc
09-02-2013, 08:17 PM
Airasia direct from the sing to Hatyai.
Must save some energy for exercise. Bus trip would be too taxing

cashcow
10-02-2013, 07:07 PM
help , im at hatyai now alone. what can i do. i am near bangkok hospital area. is it safe to travel alone at night ??

cashcow
10-02-2013, 10:34 PM
thank goodness, i brought my laptop with me. now stayin at hi season hotel booked through agoda. lots of informative post in this forum

hawk88
11-02-2013, 04:15 AM
thank goodness, i brought my laptop with me. now stayin at hi season hotel booked through agoda. lots of informative post in this forum

So did u check the price of this hotel for walk-in price, buy voucher at any HY tour agency compare to Agoda price? Got press LP?

cashcow
11-02-2013, 08:41 AM
So did u check the price of this hotel for walk-in price, buy voucher at any HY tour agency compare to Agoda price? Got press LP?

travel agency < agoda < walk in

cashcow
11-02-2013, 09:14 AM
is there a food consolidation post on hatyai . sry last min grab buddah feet.

Alor Star
11-02-2013, 05:48 PM
help , im at hatyai now alone. what can i do. i am near bangkok hospital area. is it safe to travel alone at night ??

If u feel lonely. u can book gals from farm. And she will bring u out jalan jalan.
Only that u need to keep yr $$$ save when u sleep at night.

bestbest
12-02-2013, 02:42 PM
is there a food consolidation post on hatyai . sry last min grab buddah feet.

From my very limited knowledge....

Kam Eng still the best in quality and value for money. Just ask and many will know where it is. Nice dishes IMO, thai mango salad, deep fried white fish, oyster omelette, kangkong (thai style with garlic and fish sauce bestbest :) also go for their crispy pork, the crispier version of Sg roast pork. Other dishes for you to explore.

If you hanker for roast suckling pig..go for the restaurant just outside Hotel Regency. Much cheaper than in Sg. But they only sell one whole pig..so only for a larger group of people.

Had my most fiery tom yam soup at The Pos (restaurant cum pub), anyone ? :)

cashcow
12-02-2013, 11:00 PM

Kam Eng still the best in quality and value for money. Just ask and many will know where it is. Nice dishes IMO, thai mango salad, deep fried white fish, oyster omelette, kangkong (thai style with garlic and fish sauce bestbest :) also go for their crispy pork, the crispier version of Sg roast pork. Other dishes for you to explore.

If you hanker for roast suckling pig..go for the restaurant just outside Hotel Regency. Much cheaper than in Sg. But they only sell one whole pig..so only for a larger group of people.

Kam Eng got air con anot? went to cholkee to eat tim sum but too many people i cant get a seat.

bestbest
12-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Kam Eng got air con anot? went to cholkee to eat tim sum but too many people i cant get a seat.

Dun think so. Place always packed but fast service. Cholkee, the one near Sakura? Yes nice and cheep. We had no problems getting a table...early birds mah.

Did you try the pork meat fried kway teow/noodle near Hotel Florida? Cheep, crowded but to me so so only.

cashcow
13-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Dun think so. Place always packed but fast service. Cholkee, the one near Sakura? Yes nice and cheep. We had no problems getting a table...early birds mah.

Did you try the pork meat fried kway teow/noodle near Hotel Florida? Cheep, crowded but to me so so only.

how early is early birds ?

awakened
13-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Dun think so. Place always packed but fast service.

The service is fast is because the food is pre-cooked and they just reheat the dishes that you order. :)

DunoWatTodo
13-02-2013, 08:41 PM
planning to go to hatyai tomorrow, kinda last minute i know :D
first time going any bro's can recomend a decent place to stay and decent place to cheong? =p

also.. was wondering are the prices increased for cny period?
sifu's out there your help is much apprieciated

TonyCheong
14-02-2013, 02:33 AM
Will be travelling to Danok/Hatyai, Phuket, Bangkok from 14-21/02/13.

Any bros who wish to cheong together feel free to PM, call or WhatsApp me. :)

Mobile: +66-865978972 (Call only) / +86-13428462464 (WhatsApp only)

cashcow
15-02-2013, 12:01 PM
just had tim sum breakfast at ama tim sum. highly recomended.

its at klongrien road, near soi 6 , think cholkee tim sum just popular taste wise still the same.

https://foursquare.com/v/%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B3-ama-dim-sum/4d1d33bc5c4ca1cd0447853d

ate 9 dish of tim sum only 144 baht. staff also can speak chinese. will upload photo when i come back singapore

acmilan
21-02-2013, 03:15 AM

Yes the suckling pig looked juicy hanging around but like you say enquired before and they say sell whole pig only.
I think you mean the long time Post Laser pub- usually go there for drinks and music after picking up gals. Didn't know they have good tom yam there. :D

Makashi
21-02-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes the suckling pig looked juicy hanging around but like you say enquired before and they say sell whole pig only.
I think you mean the long time Post Laser pub- usually go there for drinks and music after picking up gals. Didn't know they have good tom yam there. :D

Yup. The one and only thing regretted not ordering due to few of us only and they sell by the whole pig. Haizz

bestbest
21-02-2013, 09:01 PM
The service is fast is because the food is pre-cooked and they just reheat the dishes that you order. :)

Dun think so, can tell the difference if pre-cooked, oyster omelette and deep fried white fish for example. Did you go to the wrong place?

how early is early birds ?

What a question :D Anyway was there at 7 plus in the morning.

Ya they also serve thai food before the pub hours in the evening. I actually love tom yam hot and shiok and this, a challenge to my next level...

etct88
21-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Ya they also serve thai food before the pub hours in the evening. I actually love tom yam hot and shiok and this, a challenge to my next level...

Their Western food is very decently priced and very nice by Hatyai standards.

Haven't been to this place for some time, just wondering is it still the same band, of a guy and lady (MILF) singers, with 3 or 4 piece band. They can sing Cantonese and Mandarin songs........

enjoy

hawk88
22-02-2013, 02:25 AM

Hi Bro, I tried the sucking pig. Dam expensive (about S$70-90 cant remember exact amount) which i tasted last year but 6-8 years back, it was only S$40++. Tho i duno sg market rate for sucking pig, i think its expensive right? Taste ok lah, not much dif frm sg.

hawk88
22-02-2013, 02:34 AM

Kam Eng got no air-con. Tho prices is reasonable but portion very very little only but food can say quite nice. For those budget cheongster or those who can eat a lot, go to 'Ren Pet'. This is a place for local something like our last time marina south buffet spread. About 100baht per pax and eat till u drop. There is a live band to entertain also. Duno how they earn, 100baht (S$4++) for a buffet spread include meats, last time got prawns but last round i went din see any and standard items. drinks not included. tutu 20baht to go to this "Ren Pet' about 5mins drive from Lee Garden somewhere near Sakura Hotel (about 10mins walk)

TonyCheong
22-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Sawasdee Khrap,

Just returned from a wonderful holiday in Thailand.
Revisited many places and purposely skipped some.
Using a combination of coach and plane as means of transporation.
The overall inflation on accomodation, transporation (Land), food, daily necessities and entertainment have been very minimal even compared to 3 years ago.
In some areas no inflation at all!
No wonder Thailand's slogan is "AMAZING THAILAND". :)

Just want to give a big shout out to all the bros that contacted or hang out with me.
Hope I can do this again more often.
Until then chok dee! :)

ASIA CHEONG RANKING:
1) Changping, Dongguan (Good for cheong only)
2) Bangkok, Thailand (Good for overall. Cheong, Food, Shopping)
3) Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (Value for cheong and historical tour)
4) Macau (Good for cheong but expensive)

jimfairy
22-02-2013, 05:46 PM
if anyone of u in hatyai n u hv WECHAT.. u can use to contact some gals in hatyai.. they r lots of gals in WECHAT working as massage gals.. some r pretty too.. :)

jimfairy
25-02-2013, 06:46 PM
goin haytai on 23/3 to 25/3 anyone wanna join me for a drink?:)

jimfairy
25-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Anyone know wat is the latest price for mayflower? I called lovely tour n they quoted me 1160bht. Any advise? Thxs..

hawk88
26-02-2013, 02:54 AM
Anyone know wat is the latest price for mayflower? I called lovely tour n they quoted me 1160bht. Any advise? Thxs..

Hotels prices had went up. Tho not familiar with Mayflower cos I feel that the room is smaller compare to Golden Crown Plaza. 2 years back, i went to look at the room and ask for the price of Mayflower at various agent and was quoted slightly less than 1K baht. Golden Crown Plaza is cheaper than MayFlower but slightly older cos i think Mayflower is about 2-3 yrs old whereas GCP is about 5-6 yrs old bah. GCP had also increase from 800baht to 850 baht to 920 (950 baht for non season cheongster). Both location are walking distance (5mins walk) to Lee Garden Plaza.

jimfairy
26-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Hotels prices had went up. Tho not familiar with Mayflower cos I feel that the room is smaller compare to Golden Crown Plaza. 2 years back, i went to look at the room and ask for the price of Mayflower at various agent and was quoted slightly less than 1K baht. Golden Crown Plaza is cheaper than MayFlower but slightly older cos i think Mayflower is about 2-3 yrs old whereas GCP is about 5-6 yrs old bah. GCP had also increase from 800baht to 850 baht to 920 (950 baht for non season cheongster). Both location are walking distance (5mins walk) to Lee Garden Plaza.

My friends jus came back from Hatyai n they stay in GCP.. Room is bigger den mayflower, but aircon is weak, service is bad. The most idiot thing is u have to pay for wifi in daily basic!! Frankly we banned GCP.. Yes mayflower is always expensive den other bigger hotel.. But I think their facilities n service r far much better den GCP.. Lol.. I know the prices of hotel in Hatyai. I jus wanna confirm whether lovely tour is telling me the rite price or not.. Anyway I have book mayflower for the trip.. Thxs so much for ur advise bro hawk88

Aceyfox
26-02-2013, 02:37 PM

1050 baht vouchers bought at 707 travel agency:)

jimfairy
26-02-2013, 04:04 PM
1050 baht vouchers bought at 707 travel agency:)

Thxs.. But this 1050bht from 707 is valid till now? Coz b4 CNY lovely tour do quote me tis 1050bht for mayflower too.

pokka02
01-03-2013, 03:11 PM
SC back to business. RM 611 , girls strength about 15. Just got info from the
girls:D

sibaysong4u
01-03-2013, 08:11 PM

Glad to hear that:D Btw the mamasan izit still the same Cat & Ant. ???

pokka02
01-03-2013, 11:14 PM
Glad to hear that:D Btw the mamasan izit still the same Cat & Ant. ???

No, now is papasan from malaysia

jnudes
02-03-2013, 10:50 AM

How much the rate? Is it still 5000 for LT? What is the papasan name? And one more what is the time for gal booking? Thanks

pokka02
02-03-2013, 11:47 AM
How much the rate? Is it still 5000 for LT? What is the papasan name? And one more what is the time for gal booking? Thanks

Booking rate going at 5.5k. Start working at 1pm. Hope this info will help.

karljeremy
02-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Anyone going to Hatyai this Monday 4/3/2013?
Will reach thr by 12pm Thai time . Guys , let's meet up for drink n eat n ++. Btw I'm male 27. Pm me ...

jnudes
02-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Booking rate going at 5.5k. Start working at 1pm. Hope this info will help.

wah...rate go up again...reli hard for a budget cheongster like me.....I think better book gal at Chao Phya 4 for LT, cheaper?

Btw...what the papasan name and can he speak English? My Thai sucks badly...

karljeremy
02-03-2013, 02:53 PM
U can withdraw money from Thai s ATM bank via debit/ATM card . Rm3000 can get 30000 bath , with rm15 as service charge .

TonyCheong
02-03-2013, 03:05 PM
wah...rate go up again...reli hard for a budget cheongster like me.....I think better book gal at Chao Phya 4 for LT, cheaper?

Chaophya 4 is a Soapy Massage Parlour not a KTV or Farm. :rolleyes:

You need to negotiate with Soapy MP girl in private for LT service outside the work place.
That is if she's interested to take up your offer in first place.

karljeremy
02-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Tony , nice to meet u here ,

At Sg now ?
When is ur next trip

jnudes
02-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Chaophya 4 is a Soapy Massage Parlour not a KTV or Farm. :rolleyes:

You need to negotiate with Soapy MP girl in private for LT service outside the work place.
That is if she's interested to take up your offer in first place.

I'm actually stuck and undecided between CP4 and SC. I had not tried them both but surely would like to try on my future trip. Not really interested with Pink Lady, farm girls, Nice Lady, New Lady, Atami and others. As far as I know SC provides high end girls that means, you know, eating, clubbing and even shopping. I just set budget around RM1K for one day that include hotel stay, gal booking, clubbing and others. And for my 2 night 3 days trip I'm just bringing RM2K for everything minus the plane ticket as I already paid them. Do you think that would be enough?

TonyCheong
02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
Tony, nice to meet u here,

At Sg now?
When is ur next trip

Bro karljeremy,

Same same.

See my signature for my location.
Mostly in Changping, Dongguan.

My next trip to Thailand?
Hard to say.
Can ask uncle etct88. :o :(

TonyCheong
02-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Not really interested with Pink Lady, farm girls, Nice Lady, New Lady, Atami and others.

Sorry to break your bubble but SC Heritage is where high end farm girls work. :p

jnudes
02-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Sorry to break your bubble but SC Heritage is where high end farm girls work. :p

This I know bro from previous postings. Well I'm actually after the fair Thai girls or fair Thai Chinese. Most of them are high end gals if I am not mistaken. Just for my trip I'm asking from senior bros if RM2K would be enough. If not I'm happy to bring more. Please advise on how much. Thank you.

karljeremy
02-03-2013, 03:38 PM
Bro karljeremy,

Same same.

See my signature for my location.
Mostly in Changping, Dongguan.

Hard to say.

Haha , dongguan is okay too :)

Aceyfox
02-03-2013, 05:49 PM
U can withdraw money from Thai s ATM bank via debit/ATM card . Rm3000 can get 30000 bath , with rm15 as service charge .

If u have UOB bank account, service charge is waived if withdrawing from UOB atm:)

Aceyfox
02-03-2013, 05:53 PM

If u have UOB bank account, service charge is waived if withdrawing from UOB atm:)

This I know bro from previous postings. Well I'm actually after the fair Thai girls or fair Thai Chinese. Most of them are high end gals if I am not mistaken. Just for my trip I'm asking from senior bros if RM2K would be enough. If not I'm happy to bring more. Please advise on how much. Thank you.

I'm just like u, preference is towards fairer ones, mandarin speaking even better. Best bet is to go HFJ, overall cost may be cheaper than booking gals if got chemistry. Normal rates are abt 3000 baht overnight or 10,000 baht for 3 nights:)

jnudes
02-03-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm just like u, preference is towards fairer ones, mandarin speaking even better. Best bet is to go HFJ, overall cost may be cheaper than booking gals if got chemistry. Normal rates are abt 3000 baht overnight or 10,000 baht for 3 nights:)

Where is HFJ? Pls advice. The rates are definitely affordable compared to SC Heritage.

badboi07
02-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Bro usually I stay at diachi hotel and took girls from xi kin yong. Haven been to changi wave...so any bro got other farms area??

etct88
03-03-2013, 12:13 AM

hellooooooo... how come get me involved?:confused:

now a days kenna house arrest....... or more like work arrest... knn.

anyway, I on no notice to move type, and prefer to bring female than male....:p

TonyCheong
03-03-2013, 05:28 PM
anyway, I on no notice to move type, and prefer to bring female than male....:p

Haizzz you like that say win liao loh. :rolleyes: :p

etct88
03-03-2013, 10:47 PM
Haizzz you like that say win liao loh. :rolleyes: :p

Maybe going soon, solo, just to relax, play golf.... need to take a break, will let you know, you fly over la............:D

excloc
04-03-2013, 02:22 AM
can also try visit the local disco and pub. some of the freelance ones will hunt for tourists there

Bro usually I stay at diachi hotel and took girls from xi kin yong. Haven been to changi wave...so any bro got other farms area??

TonyCheong
04-03-2013, 04:31 AM
Maybe going soon, solo, just to relax, play golf.... need to take a break, will let you know, you fly over la............:D

Even flying with AirAsia not exactly economical to fly over from China, Hong Kong or Macau to Thailand leh. :o

From Johor Bahru to Bukit Kayu Hitam (Sadao)/Hatyai by Konsortium Bas Ekspres still the best route. :p
RM75 one way. :D

flamefistace75
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
anybody can update me the price of turkish massage at Pink Lady?

This will be my 1st time going over may i know if the massage is at Pink Lady complex level 2 ?

Any things to watch out for?

jimfairy
04-03-2013, 09:35 PM
goin hatyai on 23-25 march.. anyone wanna go for a drink in paragon?

TonyCheong
04-03-2013, 09:39 PM
anybody can update me the price of turkish massage at Pink Lady?

This will be my 1st time going over may i know if the massage is at Pink Lady complex level 2?

Any things to watch out for?

MILFs! :eek: :p

flamefistace75
05-03-2013, 06:08 AM
so excited... cant wait for the trip :P

MILFs !! omg that is too NUTRITIOUS for me .. i scare i nose bleed :P

is there any syt mp? can share share ? ^_^

ray32
05-03-2013, 11:19 AM
goin hatyai on 23-25 march.. anyone wanna go for a drink in paragon?

Me going 2,hope can meet u there !!

Kolya
05-03-2013, 12:47 PM
opps wrong post.

TonyCheong
05-03-2013, 03:42 PM
MILFs !! omg that is too NUTRITIOUS for me .. i scare i nose bleed :P

is there any syt mp? can share share ? ^_^

Sorry to burst your bubble again! :p
No Soapy Massage Parlours in Hatyai have SYTs not even Chaophya 4.

For Farms with many SYTs head over to Dannok.
The prettier ones will cost THB3000/RM300 for whole day.
Dannok Town is about 60KM away from Hatyai City.

jimfairy
05-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Me going 2,hope can meet u there !!

im staying at mayflower? how abt u?? :)

karljeremy
05-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Mayflower Too now . Bump for a drink later . Pm

TD0620G
05-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble again! :p
No Soapy Massage Parlours in Hatyai have SYTs not even Chaophya 4.

For Farms with many SYTs head over to Dannok.
The prettier ones will cost THB3000/RM300 for whole day.
Dannok Town is about 60KM away from Hatyai City.

There is one with mostly syt i.e. Nice Lady opposite Merlin hotel at See Kim Yong.

Syt quality in Danuk also drop a lot, few syt.. Only yt ie Young thing but not sweet. Mostly CMI YT cannot make it young thing. Its either that or I am getting more fussy as only less than 5% of farm girls in Danuk are above 5/10. Hadyai have more places to offer if there is a group of cheongsters as it is not restricted to just Yes Club or Z Club and farms but have more places to eat,shop,hangout.
In terms of quality of girls not much difference but I feel that Hadyai girls appreciate customers more since there are less customers.

flamefistace75
05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
oh my god ! lidat no choice liao no prawn shrimp also good keke :P

i will try out pink lady then after put a FR.

Thanks alot bro

Red_Wine
06-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Will be going to Hatyai during May. Any good "shop" to recommend in Channivet or See Kim Yong? Any bro can share to contact?

TD0620G
06-03-2013, 04:30 AM
Will be going to Hatyai during May. Any good "shop" to recommend in Channivet or See Kim Yong? Any bro can share to contact?

Better to check one by one, girls don't stay there long term so it changes over time. Today one shop may have the girls you like, next month it may be another shop. Prices in Hadyai are still relatively low though, most shops charge 2000thb/overnight if you go without any tuk tuk. Some may charge 2500thb if there is a 'better quality' one.

Red_Wine
06-03-2013, 06:21 AM
Better to check one by one, girls don't stay there long term so it changes over time. Today one shop may have the girls you like, next month it may be another shop. Prices in Hadyai are still relatively low though, most shops charge 2000thb/overnight if you go without any tuk tuk. Some may charge 2500thb if there is a 'better quality' one.

Thanks Bro for yr info. So around there any better & clean hotel?

Aceyfox
06-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Thanks Bro for yr info. So around there any better & clean hotel?

i will be there with a friend in May as well, probably on the 7th. Mayflower and GCP not bad liao lah :)

Red_Wine
06-03-2013, 10:55 PM
i will be there with a friend in May as well, probably on the 7th. Mayflower and GCP not bad liao lah :)

I see. Thanks so much & appreciate for yr info, bro.

Aceyfox
08-03-2013, 02:50 AM
I see. Thanks so much & appreciate for yr info, bro.

No problem...if u happen to be there on the same day, we can always come out for drinks :)

Red_Wine
08-03-2013, 05:13 AM
No problem...if u happen to be there on the same day, we can always come out for drinks :)

Me & friends will be there on 9th. No prob. Keep in touch, bro.

Aon69
08-03-2013, 05:20 AM
any thai kakis keen to go bkk?

dominic
09-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Hi all,

M a regular in CP but have not been to Hatyai.

Most likely flying in from BKK to Hatyai on 27 Mar till 30 Mar alone.

Any kind soul who will be or is there and would lilke to cheong together, please pm me.

Cheers!
DOM

tita
11-03-2013, 01:26 PM
is train better for Bkk to hatyai?

TonyCheong
11-03-2013, 03:25 PM
is train better for Bkk to hatyai?

Train journey is too time consuming!
Take plane or coach.

By the way what's the cheapest one way (Hatyai or Dannok to Singapore) coach ticket price you guys manage to get in Hatyai or Dannok?

In Hatyai (Outside Bus Terminal) I was quoted THB900 for 99 Coachland.
In Dannok (Near Sadao Immigration) I was quoted THB800 for 99 Coachland/THB900 for Konsortium.

Thanks in advance. :)

pojstemp
11-03-2013, 03:36 PM
Take plane or coach.

By the way what's the cheapest one way (Hatyai or Dannok to Singapore) coach ticket price you guys manage to get in Hatyai or Dannok?

In Dannok (Near Sadao Immigration) I was quoted THB800 for 99 Coachland/THB900 for Konsortium.

Best is B750 fm HY city. My regular agent behind Sakol hotel; Archipelago. If u can find cheaper, good for u.
As for 99; i avoid coz many Thai gals use them for some reasons I've known. Also, they cause long immigration wait.

BlueDragon193
11-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Take plane or coach.

Best is B750 fm HY city. My regular agent behind Sakol hotel; Archipelago. If u can find cheaper, good for u.
As for 99; i avoid coz many Thai gals use them for some reasons I've known. Also, they cause long immigration wait.

Don't you think it cheaper & convenience to fly with Tiger i/o by coach.??

K99125
11-03-2013, 03:49 PM

i m also goin on the 8 tll 11 apr. will b taking coach to kl in the moning , go spa at kl than cont to hatyai at nite.

any new updates recommendation on accomodation, farm, makan place will be greatly appreciated.

TonyCheong
11-03-2013, 03:51 PM

Thanks for the info and advice.

Yes kena one time with 99 Coachland.
After clearing immigration at Singapore side.
Waited damn long for some Thai MILF puyings to clear Singapore immigration. :mad:

Canaries
11-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Don't you think it cheaper & convenience to fly with Tiger i/o by coach.??

Aiyoh.... dunno why people want to suffer the 18 hour coach journey to hatyai when air ticket is so affordable. Before the days of budget airlines we had to pay $350-$420 to fly there either by TG or MH..... only when we do not have enough money then will we suffer the coach journey.

After so many years of cheonging.... now we realise importance of comfort cos our purpose of cheonging is to enjoy.... not suffer!! I rather stay at home and drink at the neighbourhood kopitiam if money no enough and have to budget and be calculative.

K99125
11-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Aiyoh.... dunno why people want to suffer the 18 hour coach journey to hatyai when air ticket is so affordable. Before the days of budget airlines we had to pay $350-$420 to fly there either by TG or MH..... only when we do not have enough money then will we suffer the coach journey.

After so many years of cheonging.... now we realise importance of comfort cos our purpose of cheonging is to enjoy.... not suffer!! I rather stay at home and drink at the neighbourhood kopitiam if money no enough and have to budget and be calculative.

i m goin by coach n stop over at kl to cheong than cont nite coach to hatyai... so ok la, i get to choeng 2 places, n i like it when i reach hatyai in the morning juz in time for the farm to open... :p

TonyCheong
12-03-2013, 02:55 AM
Don't you think it cheaper & convenience to fly with Tiger i/o by coach??

Money no enough.
Drink beer at neighbourhood kopitiam no kick.
So no choice have to endure and suffer long coach ride to Thailand. :o

By the way nowadays Singapore to Hatyai by coach is around 13-14 hours not 18 hours. :p

i m also goin on the 8 tll 11 apr. will b taking coach to kl in the moning, go spa at kl than cont to hatyai at nite.

i m goin by coach n stop over at kl to cheong than cont nite coach to hatyai... so ok la, i get to cheong 2 places, n i like it when i reach hatyai in the morning juz in time for the farm to open...

Haha you've to "suffer" 1 more hour than me as I usually drop off at Sadao Immigration (Dannok Town). :p
Dannok Town to Hatyai City is about 60KM.

Since you belong to Army troopers maybe next time can jio you.
Very malu to jio Air Force troopers. :o

BlueDragon193
12-03-2013, 09:42 AM

Yeah lo...like those days where no direct flight then have no choice to travel by coach.

Money no enough.
Drink beer at neighbourhood kopitiam no kick.
So no choice have to endure and suffer long coach ride to Thailand. :o
By the way nowadays Singapore to Hatyai by coach is around 13-14 hours not 18 hours. :p

The fares for both transports are no much different and or maybe a bit more, unless one choose to travel during holidays or weekend. Mid week fares are cheaper on Tiger flights.

jacobsgoh
12-03-2013, 02:38 PM
The fares for both transports are no much different and or maybe a bit more, unless one choose to travel during holidays or weekend. Mid week fares are cheaper on Tiger flights.[/QUOTE]

Can also experience how low cost airlines cut corner$ to stay profitable. its also another way of testing our luck.

etct88
12-03-2013, 04:15 PM
Money no enough.
Drink beer no kick.

Dannok Town to Hatyai City is about 60KM.

knn... what's wrong with Air Force?:mad:

Tenzing
12-03-2013, 11:40 PM

What about the Boat Force troopers? Once we took the Star Cruise ship from WTC to Penang one way and adjourn to Hatyai :p

TonyCheong
13-03-2013, 02:29 AM
knn... what's wrong with Air Force? :mad:

Nothing wrong with Air Force troopers.
Don't so sensitive. :D

Some like to join Navy.
Some like to join Army.
Some like to join Air Force.
To each his own. :D

What about the Boat Force troopers? Once we took the Star Cruise ship from WTC to Penang one way and adjourn to Hatyai.

Walau eh Navy Force trooper also come out! :p

By the way how long did your cruise ship take to reach Hatyai?
Also cost per pax is?
Thank you.

sexiszen
13-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Dear bros n sifus, I'm goin to hatyai this coming weekend sat to mon.any bro goin to alone or wanna meet up for a drink n tcss? Need some advise from frequent hatyai patrons..is the farms only located in see Kim young and channivet? Been to farms in see Kim yong last year was a real disappointment!! D service is damn bad...any farms in hatyai can intro to me?d standard damage is THb 2500-3500 rite? Thanks bros...

etct88
13-03-2013, 07:17 AM
Nothing wrong with Air Force troopers.
Don't so sensitive. :D

By the way how long did your cruise ship take to reach Hatyai?
Also cost per pax is?
Thank you.

ha ha ha ha ......:p

.............. to Langkawi to Satun, then take mini bus to Hatyai town. Definitely most expensive way to get to Langkawi for a start.:D

TonyCheong
13-03-2013, 04:14 PM
ha ha ha ha ......:p

.............. to Langkawi to Satun, then take mini bus to Hatyai town. Definitely most expensive way to get to Langkawi for a start. :D

Hahahaha combined Navy and Army Exercise. :p

TheHustler
15-03-2013, 12:28 AM

Actually there is really a Boat Force to Hatyai.

Back in the 70s when the Singapore had no navy and wanted to form one (at that time only had Maritime Command equipped with 2 LSTs only). The man picked to build the RSN was a Colonel from the Taiwanese Navy. Our 1st squadron was the MGBs which were actually meant for coastal areas and not the ocean but no choice as no other ships available and so the Navy trained by sailing to Taiwan and back to hone its seacraft skills. To keep the sailors safe from the elements incase of extreme bad weather, we had a small base in Songkla (shared with the Thai Navy). Soon our sailors always make port call at this Songkla base and take the opportunity to have a night out to hatyai. :D

How do I know? Because I was one of the pioneer sailors. :D

TonyCheong
15-03-2013, 04:45 PM

Hahaha well done sailor! :D

BlueDragon193
15-03-2013, 06:27 PM

Wow, you all want to complete with the Cobra Gold Exercise....:D

etct88
15-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Actually there is really a Boat Force to Hatyai.

You must be old hag like me........:( :D

Lone_Wolf
15-03-2013, 11:38 PM
To keep the sailors safe from the elements incase of extreme bad weather, we had a small base in Songkla (shared with the Thai Navy). :D

Muahahaha..... I remember you guys. In those days we disposed of our expended ordnance and empty shells/cartridges by dumping them into the deep blue ocean. Your MGBs will bring us out to the middle of nowhere where my boys will offload the cargo and then your boat will bring us to Songkla base. :p

On my 1st trip with you guys I was surprised when your CO made a detour to Songkla and I noted that the reason given by your XO was "Bad weather & rough seas".... but the weather was perfectly fine!!....... but when we docked at the naval base I finally understood. :p I have always volunteered for these disposal duties ever since.

To say you shared the base with the Thai Navy is an exaggeration. If I remember correctly.... the naval base was huge (almost triple the size of our Brani base)...... but you guys only occupied a tiny small building in a corner of the base. :D

Lone_Wolf
15-03-2013, 11:40 PM
You must be old hag like me........:( :D

He should be in his early 60s now. :D

TheHustler
16-03-2013, 03:20 PM
He should be in his early 60s now. :D

Sorry to disappoint you but I am not that old.

I am only........... 59 :D

TheHustler
16-03-2013, 03:24 PM
To say you shared the base with the Thai Navy is an exaggeration. If I remember correctly.... the naval base was huge (almost triple the size of our Brani base)...... but you guys only occupied a tiny small building in a corner of the base. :D

Honestly speaking.... I don't really know much about the base as we never had a chance to explore it. Everytime when we leave our boat.... we proceed straight to the bus that was arranged to bring us to hatyai. :p