PDA

View Full Version : Fucking in the public area

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

greddy88
17-11-2013, 09:11 PM
well actually can be true can be fantasy...but anything can happen.

I was frenching and one of my ex gf in the car....with her best friend in the back seat drunk and knock out after partying. Then gf was also super high.

Dunno when best friend woke up. got so horny seeing us xxx... she stripped and gave me a blow job in the back seat while my drunk gf seating in front frenching and me sucking her breast.

IE I went to the back seat and while getting BJ I bend forward to the front seat.

This happened only once and not mentioned of that night since by anyone. hahaha

long time back..was in a similar scenario when my semi-drunk ex and her dead drunk friend as well.. didn't dare to poke her though.
just doing it with my ex while my other hand caressed her friend's breasts and pussy.

yup, no space in the front/passenger seats.. got to shift to the back for action..

SGPools
18-11-2013, 02:23 AM
well actually can be true can be fantasy...but anything can happen.

I was frenching and one of my ex gf in the car....with her best friend in the back seat drunk and knock out after partying. Then gf was also super high.

Dunno when best friend woke up. got so horny seeing us xxx... she stripped and gave me a blow job in the back seat while my drunk gf seating in front frenching and me sucking her breast.

IE I went to the back seat and while getting BJ I bend forward to the front seat.

This happened only once and not mentioned of that night since by anyone. hahaha

You are one lucky man :D

phimhd0006
18-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Fuck in public area! Oh oh...

twinchrome
19-11-2013, 12:57 AM
You are one lucky man :D

hahaha...tks. but not forgetting bro Greddy88 too. hahaha

Also we did it in the condo open air carpark.

After one round CIM....I dressed up, got to the front seat... and security came. saying my car engine running sound disturbing the residences. hahaha. heng ah. also dunno if anyone got free show.

After that off engine. left ex gf in car. and continue round two with gf friend at the pool toilet. dunno which toilet la. door opened and go in liao.

Defacto
19-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Going to have some kinky fun tonight. Will be getting my gf to wear a mini skirt and jacket with nothing else on. Intend to make her take off her top and expose her top while driving. She also agreed to play with herself while we are driving around. So maybe if any of you are lucky, you might spot us tonight. Timing will be around 10pm. In the northern part of Singapore. And we will finish it up with an outdoor fuck.

ah rat
19-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Going to have some kinky fun tonight. Will be getting my gf to wear a mini skirt and jacket with nothing else on. Intend to make her take off her top and expose her top while driving. She also agreed to play with herself while we are driving around. So maybe if any of you are lucky, you might spot us tonight. Timing will be around 10pm. In the northern part of Singapore. And we will finish it up with an outdoor fuck.

Any pixs sharing :D

Defacto
19-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Any pixs sharing :D

Will try to take some pics tonight for sharing.

Defacto
19-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Bros, got any suggestions on what else I can do for public exposure tonight? My gf is willing to try new stuff. So I am looking for some ideas. Please share and I can try them out tonight. Thank you!

GlimpseNglance
19-11-2013, 02:41 PM
wow! pics would be exciting...

SensualBabe85
19-11-2013, 02:45 PM
waiting around for pix too....

Max35w12v
19-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Bros, got any suggestions on what else I can do for public exposure tonight? My gf is willing to try new stuff. So I am looking for some ideas. Please share and I can try them out tonight. Thank you!

She is willing to try out public exposure? Then let us know where so we can turn up and be exposed to her. :D

Have fun!

Defacto
19-11-2013, 05:39 PM
She is willing to try out public exposure? Then let us know where so we can turn up and be exposed to her. :D

Have fun!

Actually she enjoys being watched. She told me she would like to try exposing herself to other guys and see their reaction, especially when they see her naked under her skirt. See who is the lucky guy tonight.

Defacto
20-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Update on last night's adventure. Drove to a secluded area but could still see cars passing by in front but they can't see my car. Started kissing my gf and she got horny and took off her jacket,exposing her perfect B cups. Moved doen south and her naked pussy was dripping wet. Opened the car door and got her to bend over the boot while I fucked her from behind. Damn shiok. Finished off with a CIM. Drove off with her jacket still undone. Stopped by a Mac's and as she sat down, could see her pussy exposed. Think some guys who walked past saw it. Made her high. Went home and had another round with the windows open. Great night!

walterDox
03-12-2013, 11:40 AM
had a quickie session with my wechat FB few nights back. We finished dinner, went for a walk at east coast.. found a secluded corner and we kiss and pet. she was wearing this short dress, which allow my hand to find its way easily into her g-string covered love hole. :D

She got wet quite quickly and soon her g-string got really soaking wet. Wanting more privacy, we went into my car to continue the action.

I drove to one of my fav MSCP in tampines which has great privacy from prying HDB dwellers.

Park the car, ensure that doors are lock. continue kissing and and pulled down her g-string. pulled down my pants, and lower her seat. climb onto her, continue kissing while my lil-bro find his way into her love hole. pump her slowly. she moan and and i guess cos of the "exposure" she came quite quickly. as she was on pills, i happily erupted into her love hole. continue to pump her till lil-bro slip out.

Wat a night!

howl
03-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Any suggestions in the west? Can pm

TwinX
03-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Share 2 real experience....

1. Late at night 2am me and gf were hungry. Decide to cook some noodles. Landlord and tenants were sleeping already. Gf was cooking in a spag top and a mini tight boxer that looks like underwear. Start to touch gf while she cooked and pull down her top to expose her breasts. Rub my little bro against her pussy from the back until she was wet. Once she finish cooking, pull down her boxer and bonk her in doggy position in kitchen. Halfway saw another tenant standing at living room looking at us... not sure how long he stood there as it was dark but quite paiseh. We faster stop and dressed up.:D

2. We need to throw some rubbish at outside rubbish chute in afternoon. Gf was wearing a sleeping dress without any bra and underwear. At rubbish chute, remove her dress and bonk her completely naked there. Quite scare someone will walk past us.

buratpitt
08-12-2013, 09:57 AM
In Ang Mo kio park, can't forget the uncle and aunties looking at us while the girl pump all the way to kingdom cum :D

lillywhite
08-12-2013, 12:23 PM

1. Late at night 2am me and gf were hungry. Decide to cook some noodles. Landlord and tenants were sleeping already. Gf was cooking in a spag top and a mini tight boxer that looks like underwear. Start to touch gf while she cooked and pull down her top to expose her breasts. Rub my little bro against her pussy from the back until she was wet. Once she finish cooking, pull down her boxer and bonk her in doggy position in kitchen. Halfway saw another tenant standing at living room looking at us... not sure how long he stood there as it was dark but quite paiseh. We faster stop and dressed up.:D

2. We need to throw some rubbish at outside rubbish chute in afternoon. Gf was wearing a sleeping dress without any bra and underwear. At rubbish chute, remove her dress and bonk her completely naked there. Quite scare someone will walk past us.

haha at the rubbish chute area, wow, next time more ppl want to volunteer to throw rubbish

pleasurehobby
08-12-2013, 12:56 PM

Rubbish chute area is a pretty new experience. No funny smell???

ops.bravo
08-12-2013, 05:28 PM
quick job by gf in one popular place. only managed a bj coz there is this one cabby, so free never go and earn $$ keep circling the carpark in stealth mode. he is alone btw. confirm is to catch monkeys like me hahah. another couple spooked by a police patrol pickup and quickly pack n go.

TwinX
08-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Rubbish chute area is a pretty new experience. No funny smell???

Hmm those rubbish chute found at each level... not the first floor main rubbish chute.:p No funny smell at all and it is clean. Opposite blk facing the chute quite far away. Only need to worry if neighbours throwing rubbish. Cannot imagine their look if they saw my gf naked there. :D

We went bugis plus some night ago for late movie. Parked at bugis plus and after movie, realise cp lights are off for some levels. My car was parked beside pillar and just nice very dark facing opposite building. Very few cars there. Gf was in spag top and jeans. Pull her to my car boot and start to hanky panky. Pull down her spag top, remove her bra and throw into my car. She squat and gave me a bj with her breasts exposed. Quite exciting and I need to constantly check if have anyone or cars. Very fast I was very horny and pull her jeans and panty to knee level and bonk her doggy. Cum 10 mins later as weather quite cold and gf was not wearing any top. :D

nhp69
09-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Hmm those rubbish chute found at each level... not the first floor main rubbish chute.:p No funny smell at all and it is clean. Opposite blk facing the chute quite far away. Only need to worry if neighbours throwing rubbish. Cannot imagine their look if they saw my gf naked there. :D

We went bugis plus some night ago for late movie. Parked at bugis plus and after movie, realise cp lights are off for some levels. My car was parked beside pillar and just nice very dark facing opposite building. Very few cars there. Gf was in spag top and jeans. Pull her to my car boot and start to hanky panky. Pull down her spag top, remove her bra and throw into my car. She squat and gave me a bj with her breasts exposed. Quite exciting and I need to constantly check if have anyone or cars. Very fast I was very horny and pull her jeans and panty to knee level and bonk her doggy. Cum 10 mins later as weather quite cold and gf was not wearing any top. :D

hehe power la bro, like yr new place(rubbish chute on each floor), thumbs up for u:D

koneku2002
09-12-2013, 06:07 AM
The cabby must be at CBP?
Watch out for parking attendants there too.... the area has double yellow line and they will stop and come over in the pretext of summoning you purposely to peep. The police patrol normally does not disturb.
So not so conducive any more. :-)

I saddest because r.range raod car park is now officially closed and boarded up from 6/12/13 for development of a club...

Anyone know of another place nearby... Bukit Batok park is too bright, too many families and peeps..

R.Range was an icon

darkjapangel
09-12-2013, 05:28 PM
So sad that R.Range Road car park is closed. Had many good sessions over there with ex gf. The best place in the west for me.

Apollo
09-12-2013, 06:56 PM
quick job by gf in one popular place. only managed a bj coz there is this one cabby, so free never go and earn $$ keep circling the carpark in stealth mode. he is alone btw. confirm is to catch monkeys like me hahah. another couple spooked by a police patrol pickup and quickly pack n go.

bro return up you 12pts , thanks :D:D

hiretuja
09-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Not sure if ever mentiones before

Car fun
. Seletar reservoir carpark (tower there)
Big and spacious, lights on right end near toilet. Sometimes it blacked out. Car parked side by side. If got peeping tom, those who saw him will warn others.
. Pahlawan Beach sentosa.
Big and empty. Dimmed. Not many cars.
. Pepys Rd most top carpark.
Big and usually empty. Now its bright. One thing good you can spot incoming vehicles or police and have ample time to get dressed.
.Bukit Batok heavy vehicle carpark.
One corner its dark. U can squeeze in between trailers. Not much to see.
. Telok Blangah Hill carpark near Alkaff Mansion.
Dim but near to road.

Outdoor fun.
. Seletar reservoir carpark and tower.
During weekdays not much cars so can play around the nearby park and tower.
. Pahlawan Beach.
For those romantics who wanna play doggy facing the sea. Or beach. Place is dark.
.Telok Blangah wave bridge.
Monkeys around. Lights off after midnite.

p00t
10-12-2013, 12:59 AM
i tried once @ mt faber carpark.....many yrs ago.

washere
10-12-2013, 02:13 AM
Haha u are right bro! Added in my own fantasy to spice it up. Something like that can only find from JAV. Hope you guys enjoyed my story!

Cool story! Would love to watch.!

washere
10-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Few days ago, my gf and I were at our usual rooftop car park. It was a weekend and there was a motorcyclist couple and a black car at both ends. My gf didn't notice the black car and the motorcyclist couple. I quickly parked the car at one corner nearer to the motorcyclist couple and become my bonking session. I even open the car door and bonk her doggie style, totally ignoring the fact that I am pretty close to the motorcyclist couple. That night was crazy, and my gf's moaning was exceptionally loud that night.

After shooting into her mouth, I drove off. As I drove off , she saw the couple and a car at the far corner. She exclaimed why I didn't tell her that there were people up there all along. Well, had I told her about it, she wouldn't even give me the green light! Hahaha..

Well, it was supposed to be a quickie sex, but it turned into an hour long. I apologized to her, even though she didn't complain. Well, gotta be polite.

alexbi
10-12-2013, 02:54 AM
Not my own experience, but saw a couple doing it a few days ago under void deck. There was a table there and the girl was sitting on the guy's lap bouncing up and down. Can even hear the "piak piak piak" sound, which is what caught my attention in the first place. It was only around 11pm. Brave. lol.

Or unless the girl was trying to squash a bug on the guy's lap with her ass by repeatedly bouncing up and down on it. Didn't want to disturb them, so didn't verify. lol.

LoveBoobies
10-12-2013, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=hiretuja;10169854]Not sure if ever mentiones before

Car fun
Big and spacious, lights on right end near toilet. Sometimes it blacked out. Car parked side by side. If got peeping tom, those who saw him will Or beach. Place is dark.

Bro, actually not black out, it,s being off by the peeping tom. There,s a few over there.

The ones who turn it off is the driver of the silver lorry with half cab behind usually park near the toilet, if nt the opp the toilet.

Another one is by the comfort taxi no. 3690. This one usually comes in a pair. The passenger actually owns a blk lancer. N he usually turns on his torchlight while u r in the act. It might be a vid cam but i m nt sure.

The third one is by the driver of a yellow picanto with weekend plate.

Haha so far i had nt been caught in the act by any of them though as i m too alert.
Hope these info will be of use to u.

hiretuja
10-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Bro boobylover? Seriously? Nvr saw these 3 cars, nor was I disturb before.

I knew few regulars there by their car and plate numbers but never came across them.

But once I thought a peeping tom was lurking around. Got bashed up by several drivers.

United!

baconly
10-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Few days ago, my gf and I were at our usual rooftop car park. It was a weekend and there was a motorcyclist couple and a black car at both ends. My gf didn't notice the black car and the motorcyclist couple. I quickly parked the car at one corner nearer to the motorcyclist couple and become my bonking session. I even open the car door and bonk her doggie style, totally ignoring the fact that I am pretty close to the motorcyclist couple. That night was crazy, and my gf's moaning was exceptionally loud that night.

After shooting into her mouth, I drove off. As I drove off , she saw the couple and a car at the far corner. She exclaimed why I didn't tell her that there were people up there all along. Well, had I told her about it, she wouldn't even give me the green light! Hahaha..

so exciting knowing other people can watch you...... provided they don't come and disturb.

Not my own experience, but saw a couple doing it a few days ago under void deck. There was a table there and the girl was sitting on the guy's lap bouncing up and down. Can even hear the "piak piak piak" sound, which is what caught my attention in the first place. It was only around 11pm. Brave. lol.

Or unless the girl was trying to squash a bug on the guy's lap with her ass by repeatedly bouncing up and down on it. Didn't want to disturb them, so didn't verify. lol.
haha squashing bug...... good imagination. can imagine the scene really erotic

[QUOTE=hiretuja;10169854]Not sure if ever mentiones before

Car fun
Big and spacious, lights on right end near toilet. Sometimes it blacked out. Car parked side by side. If got peeping tom, those who saw him will Or beach. Place is dark.

Bro, actually not black out, it,s being off by the peeping tom. There,s a few over there.

The ones who turn it off is the driver of the silver lorry with half cab behind usually park near the toilet, if nt the opp the toilet.

Another one is by the comfort taxi no. 3690. This one usually comes in a pair. The passenger actually owns a blk lancer. N he usually turns on his torchlight while u r in the act. It might be a vid cam but i m nt sure.

The third one is by the driver of a yellow picanto with weekend plate.

Haha so far i had nt been caught in the act by any of them though as i m too alert.
Hope these info will be of use to u.
wah you notice all these details...... experienced ya

TwinX
10-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Just came back from ecp after a good session with gf :D

Pick my gf after work and went ecp to eat dinner. She was in her OL attire.... blouse and a short tight skirt with high heels. After dinner walked around ecp and found a bench with no lights facing the sea. There were 3 benches but we choose the one furthest out. No lights and quite dark.

Wasted no time unbutton her blouse all the way down. 1 hand playing with her nipples and the other rubbing her pussy. Very fast wet. Unhook her bra and spend some time trying to take out. Once bra removed, start sucking her nipples while she took out my little bro and gave me a hj. By this time the other 2 benches have couples seated but I didn't tell her and it was too dark for them to see clearly. She was very horny and gave me a bj. I slowly remove her panty. She wasted no time and sit on me in doggy position facing the sea.

It was quite obvious what we were doing now but gf wants me to fuck her. Her blouse were opened with her breasts exposed bouncing up and down. Her tight skirt pulled up exposing her ass and pussy. Halfway got a couple walk past below the bench but gf covered her breast with her blouse and ask me to continue. The couple saw us and walk very slowly. :p must be trying to see us. I pull her hangs down when they are very near... not sure if they see anything. Finally cum after some time and gf pull down her skirt and rest there..... with her blouse still open ans breast exposed.:D it was quite fun.

dcd77
10-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Fuck my FB in my condo pool yesterday afternoon and finished off in the handicap toilet there... it was exciting because there is a lady suntanning in Bikini. I told my FB that I would invite her to join us if she saw us... too bad the lady did not see us...

Window7
12-12-2013, 06:05 PM
so happening to everybody except me :(

Defacto
12-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Would like to share my experience last night. Picked up gf up and she was wearing a jacket and denim mini-skirt. No bra and no undies. Drove to our usual spot and started to get notti. First, I unzipped her jacket and let her b-cups hang out. As we kissed, I moved down and found her pussy soaking wet already. Moved to the back of the car and she gave me a bj. Lay her down and started to pound her wet pussy slowly. As I was doing this, she said that she wished there were people watching us fuck. When I heard this,i asked her if she liked exposing herself in public and her answer was yes! Drove me over the edge and I did not last long before i unloaded into her pussy. As I pulled out, could see my cum dripping out. Perfect ending.
After cleaning up,i decided that I wanted round 2. Drove to a mscp and headed straight for the staircase. Bent her over and lifted her skirt as I started to fuck her from behind. Finished off with another CIP. As we walked back to the car, iI made her unzip her jacket n pull her skirt up. so anyone walking past would have seen her boobs and her pussy with my cum leaking out. Wonderful night!

baconly
12-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Would like to share my experience last night. Picked up gf up and she was wearing a jacket and denim mini-skirt. No bra and no undies. Drove to our usual spot and started to get notti. First, I unzipped her jacket and let her b-cups hang out. As we kissed, I moved down and found her pussy soaking wet already. Moved to the back of the car and she gave me a bj. Lay her down and started to pound her wet pussy slowly. As I was doing this, she said that she wished there were people watching us fuck. When I heard this,i asked her if she liked exposing herself in public and her answer was yes! Drove me over the edge and I did not last long before i unloaded into her pussy. As I pulled out, could see my cum dripping out. Perfect ending.
After cleaning up,i decided that I wanted round 2. Drove to a mscp and headed straight for the staircase. Bent her over and lifted her skirt as I started to fuck her from behind. Finished off with another CIP. As we walked back to the car, iI made her unzip her jacket n pull her skirt up. so anyone walking past would have seen her boobs and her pussy with my cum leaking out. Wonderful night!
wah ...... awesome experience

TwinX
13-12-2013, 12:03 AM
Would like to share my experience last night...... Wonderful night!

Very nice one bro.:D

Just now went out with my gf to nearby coffeeshop for dinner. Gf lazy and some persuasion from me, gf never wear bra and panty out. She wore a shorts and a singlet with some loose gap around her neck area. Saw a guy waiting to packet some food keep staring at her while we were eating. He purposely stand closer to my gf to try to peep into her singlet. Quite sure he can see her nipples. I never tell my gf.... enjoying the guy peeping her nipples.

While walking back, I sneak 1 hand from below her singlet to play with her breast until we reach her lift. Once inside lift, pull down her shorts and bonk her doggy. When reach her floor, we continue bonking inside the lift while she hold the open door button. Quite exciting as it was still early.

greddy88
13-12-2013, 01:17 AM
so happening to everybody except me :(

Don't feel sad. .
Same here. Wife no longer happening unlike last time.
Braless, pantyless, from loose tees to tight body hugging cheongsum and able to have fun literally anywhere.

Anyway.. good memory seeing brothers posting their experiences here.

hllee85
13-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Very nice one bro.:D

Just now went out with my gf to nearby coffeeshop for dinner. Gf lazy and some persuasion from me, gf never wear bra and panty out. She wore a shorts and a singlet with some loose gap around her neck area. Saw a guy waiting to packet some food keep staring at her while we were eating. He purposely stand closer to my gf to try to peep into her singlet. Quite sure he can see her nipples. I never tell my gf.... enjoying the guy peeping her nipples.

While walking back, I sneak 1 hand from below her singlet to play with her breast until we reach her lift. Once inside lift, pull down her shorts and bonk her doggy. When reach her floor, we continue bonking inside the lift while she hold the open door button. Quite exciting as it was still early.

Nice. I did with my wife where we were having lunch at McDonalds. She has this low blouse and completely expose her breast. As she's moving her hands I notice that her nip is exposed as well and notice a few guys lining up to order keep looking at her downblouse. Damn trilling

peeper
13-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Had another quickie session at PP top floor carpark again yesterday. This time it was late night. After dinner and some shopping we went back up to our car. As she was loading our stuff into the boot, I rubbed myself onto her back, grinding my cock on her perky butt. She was in her corporate office attire, 1 piece black dress with a pink cardigan. She knew I was horny and took a long time to pack the boot as I rubbed her up and down and started to squeeze her boobs. She finally turned around and gave me the cfm look. "Horny ah dear?" She asked. "Yeah who can resist a sexy woman like u bending over my car boot"

We kissed briefly then she started stroking my cock thru my pants. "Wow very hard already. Don't think u can wait till we reach home..."

With that she pulled my hand and we walked around the carpark to look for our old spot. Just as we walked, I noticed a staircase by the side. I opened the door and it was a staircase that leads to the level below. I can see cars passing by below. There was a window on the door which was covered with a cardboard. I decided this should be a safe spot. We closed the door and started our actions. Hot kissing and licking ensued. I removed her cardigan and unzipped her dress. I let the top of the dress fall till her waist and next its her Lacey pink bra that comes off. I started sucking on her nipples and made sure both tits are fully erected. At the same time my hand was busy fingering her pussy, getting her wet for action. The staircase was hot and stuffy. Soon we were starting to sweat.

Next she unzipped me and I pushed her to squat down and she gave me a superb bj. Once I'm fully hard, I turned her around and pulled up her skirt, revealing her matching pink gstring. I pulled down her gstring to her ankles, penetrated her and began fucking her. She started to moan and held on to the railings tightly for support as I gave her a good hard pounding. We were sweating by now and our bodies were covered in both our sweat. I was about to come soon as I quicken my pace and rammed her hard. She begged me to fuck her hard. "Harder dear I'm coming!" I pushed on and fucked her hard for another 10 more strokes before I started to cum. I pulled out and she quickly turned around and squat down to catch my load. I pumped my cock as my cum flew across her face and spurt after spurt landed on her pretty flawless face. She caught the last few squirt in her mouth as she sucked me dry. I trained her to do that inspired by JAV. We rested for a moment and I help her dress up again. I kept her bra n gstring in my pocket as she tidied her dress. Her face was messy with my cum and worse of all we don't have any tissue with us. No choice. We had to walk back to the car like this.

Just as I opened the door, I got a shock. There were 3 men standing outside the entrance smoking. They gave me a smile and then all 3 were staring at my wife. Visually raping her. She was so shy now. They definitely can see her face with my cum. We walked passed them quickly and she used her hair to cover her face. We quickly reached our car and drive off. I'm quite sure they knew what we were doing inside the staircase. Just not sure if they saw anything. Wife was so embarrassed she kept quiet the whole journey home.

sirgod89
14-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Tried fucking in car with my gf at yishun dam. Seletar reservior cp. Mscp near her place.

Any other nice location i can go to in the north area?? Can feel that she is getting hornier and hornier after each session.

goodu
15-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Tried fucking in car with my gf at yishun dam. Seletar reservior cp. Mscp near her place.

Any other nice location i can go to in the north area?? Can feel that she is getting hornier and hornier after each session.

yishun dam so many cars, how u fuck? :confused:

ch1818
15-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Yishun dam? How to with so many people fishing there in the night ?

rotter88
15-12-2013, 04:35 PM
To share with bros, lately brought a milf to a staircase standing for a chat. It later develops into a bear hug, lots of kissing over her bod and ends up bbbj, before finishing my load in her with a doggie. :D

Defacto
16-12-2013, 02:30 PM
To share my latest adventure which happened on sat. Went to a hotel at lavender. Got a room with window facing the building opp and lavender food court. After stripping my gal and making her high,made her sit right next to the window. Started to fuck her slowly. At this point anyone from the building across or the lavender food court car park wld be able to see is if they looked up. Felt so thrilling. Finished and came in her pussy. Gf just continued to sit there rubbing herself lazily when I was done. She told me she wanted to put on a show. Asked her if she wld be game for some watchers next time and she was a positive! So now am trying to arrange for some viewers. But viewing will not be in the room. Probably from the opp building.

WhamBamTYM
16-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Had another quickie session at PP top floor carpark again yesterday.

So this time I was at the gym on the same day and also parked all the way at the top. Only thing is I was there earlier around 7 so I guess I wouldn't have seen you and your wife.

Parking upstairs is never the same because I will always look around to see if there are blind spots or suitable corners for a quickie and imagine seeing you and your wife in action.

FriendlyGiant
16-12-2013, 08:32 PM
few years ago i used to frequently do it with my then gf in a particular park's handicap toilet, there was once when we exited the toilet, we just nice saw another couple wanting to go in... :D:D

twinchrome
16-12-2013, 11:38 PM
So this time I was at the gym on the same day and also parked all the way at the top. Only thing is I was there earlier around 7 so I guess I wouldn't have seen you and your wife.

Parking upstairs is never the same because I will always look around to see if there are blind spots or suitable corners for a quickie and imagine seeing you and your wife in action.

hahaha...PP is my fav. Always do my FB when i send her to work every other morning. Feels good knowing she is starting her work day with a bang....:p

WhamBamTYM
17-12-2013, 07:37 AM
hahaha...PP is my fav. Always do my FB when i send her to work every other morning. Feels good knowing she is starting her work day with a bang....:p

That many places there to bang huh? Only problem is that I'm never there in the mornings, except Sundays. LOL

greddy88
17-12-2013, 11:06 AM
yeah.. handicap toilets are good options.. wide enough space.
some days back wife was on afternoon leave. picked her from work and we went lunch (and brought her to sentosa)
she didn't know my plans to reinitiate her with outdoor fun..

so long story short.
after food and finishing up in the toilet, i waited for her outside.
chose the place where our surrounding was empty, so when she came out of the ladies, i pulled her in the handicap toilet.
she was surprised, but didn't resist, though she asked what was i doing.. once inside, locked the door, then kissed and caressed her body.
THEN she realised what i wanted.. started to push me away.
walao.. had to push her to the wall and use a bit of force to pull up her knee-length dress.. after some time, managed to turn her over and entered her doggy.. panty down, of course..
greatest thing, after a few strokes, my wife finally cooperated YAY!

she was damn paiseh.. she tried not to make noise, but still moaned.
sibeh shiok.. maybe it was the angle.. i cummed in pussy within just a couple minutes.
her translucent white blouse was stuck to her bra/body due to sweat.. later caught a few guys stealing glances at her ;)

hope this encounter will re-ignite her adventurous spirit.. probably gonna try again some time when school holidays ends :D

actually parts of sentosa can be quite deserted especially on weekdays.. i'm not telling the time and exact location.. u guys just have to explore a bit :D

peeper
17-12-2013, 07:38 PM

Oh really! I was there pretty late after dinner.

Bro where's your fav spot?

That many places there to bang huh? Only problem is that I'm never there in the mornings, except Sundays. LOL
In fact most carparks can do it. Just park at a corner preferably beside a wall. But have to make sure no security cameras. And also nowadays have to beware of in car cameras. I tried before at T2 carpark. After finishing the deed realized there were security cameras pointing in our directions. Hopefully no one saw it. Tonight going to try out a new mall. Will recce and update if we have any actions

a380
17-12-2013, 08:29 PM
I have not fucked in the public area before...no guts :(

But got my girlfriend to give my hj in chalet. While the rest were sleeping, we sneak into one empty room and got her to hj me. I cummed onto the empty bed (:

Another time was in NUS. I had the key to our CCA room, brought her into the room, and started to hug and kiss each other. Got her to hj me again, and shot onto the floor heh heh (didn't bother cleaning up).

sony2002
18-12-2013, 05:08 AM
I saddest because r.range raod car park is now officially closed and boarded up from 6/12/13 for development of a club...

Anyone know of another place nearby... Bukit Batok park is too bright, too many families and peeps..

R.Range was an icon

sigh..told u before, they going to close that place R.Range road liao.

last time i can even go into the empty land (which used to be part of the rifle range) and do naked in open, under the moon light

Roozu
18-12-2013, 05:31 PM
talking about handicap toilet..5 years back, me and gf always like to hang out at pasir ris park.. one time after our late night picnic, went to the toilet to wash our hands and so on. i was faster as usual and waiting for her outside. seeing the park like deserted with no living soul from my sight, spark my mind to do it in the handicap toilet. btw, its like only 9pm or 10pm which was weird for weekends during school holidays.

when she came out from the ladies, i pulled her into the handicap toilet and locked the door. quickly unzipped my pants and pushed her down to give me a blow. she was reluctant but i force my lil bro in her mouth. lil bro gets hard and started to choke my gf. afterwhich i pull her up and start to harrass her 34c cup. bite her pink nipple where she gave a slight screech. turn her around, pull up her skirt and start to doggy. her hands were on the sink and i can see her thru the mirror. she was still in pain from the bite. was so horny after abt a minute or two feels like cuming already. pull out and pushed her down again and finally let go everything on her face.

gf was angry yet blushing from the big load on her face. she didnt talked to me all the way when sent her back.. :p

Defacto
18-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Going to have some kinky fun tonight. Probably some outdoor sex as well as public exposure. Will get my gf to wear mini-skirt with no undies and purposely zao geng. Let's hope it works out.

KobeBeef
19-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Some of the public places for me :

Hub 21 : Drove up to Level 8 or 9, found a secluded spot and pump the PRC waitress.

KSL Shopping in JB : This mall is very huge, did in the car on the upper floor of MSCP.

Lardboy
19-12-2013, 11:20 PM
Be careful Bro,
Hub 21 have cameras along the driveway... :)

zentat1
20-12-2013, 05:38 PM

wah bro, next time your gf want people to see her exposed while she getting fucked, inform me! i be there to support!

scouringstick
21-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Anybody fucked/got bj-ed in a club before??:confused:

peeper
21-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Anybody fucked/got bj-ed in a club before??:confused:

Never really fucked but fingered my wife in club before. She returned with stroking my cock outside my jeans. Somemore in front of my guy friends. Standing around the table at St James with my group of friends. I stood behind her and slide my hand under her skirt and fngered her fully as she was chatting with my friends. She got so super wet and her pussy was squeezing my fingers back. Everyone was high. She had to hid her moans as my friend leaned forward to hear what she said. In the end my friend knew I was fingering her and gave me that "look and grin".

Another time we were at zouk dance floor. Only 2 of us dancing. She was grinding me with her butt on my cock and I too slided my fingers fishing her. There were guys beside us that saw what happened and were watching. Actually quite common nowadays so they weren't too disturbed. They were mostly looking at her "song" face. In fact I also had fun knowing they were watching. Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.

scouringstick
21-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Never really fucked but fingered my wife in club before. She returned with stroking my cock outside my jeans. Somemore in front of my guy friends. Standing around the table at St James with my group of friends. I stood behind her and slide my hand under her skirt and fngered her fully as she was chatting with my friends. She got so super wet and her pussy was squeezing my fingers back. Everyone was high. She had to hid her moans as my friend leaned forward to hear what she said. In the end my friend knew I was fingering her and gave me that "look and grin".

Another time we were at zouk dance floor. Only 2 of us dancing. She was grinding me with her butt on my cock and I too slided my fingers fishing her. There were guys beside us that saw what happened and were watching. Actually quite common nowadays so they weren't too disturbed. They were mostly looking at her "song" face. In fact I also had fun knowing they were watching. Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.

Wow. Confirm wild hor. I may b bringing my FB to a club next week. But dunno wear leh. Asked her to wear a tight dress n no panty. She obliged. Was thinkng of screwing her in the club.

bochapsing
21-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Things got hot and I eventually pulled her gstring down and slided it off her and she stepped out of it and left it there on the dance floor. The crazy things we do when we are high.

wonder how often cleaners find G-string and panties left behind in dance floor or under drinking tables when they do the cleaning next morning....

:D:D:D

baconly
21-12-2013, 01:19 PM
wonder how often cleaners find G-string and panties left behind in dance floor or under drinking tables when they do the cleaning next morning....

:D:D:D
song ahhh....... :D

WhamBamTYM
24-12-2013, 07:26 AM
In fact most carparks can do it. Just park at a corner preferably beside a wall. But have to make sure no security cameras. And also nowadays have to beware of in car cameras. I tried before at T2 carpark. After finishing the deed realized there were security cameras pointing in our directions. Hopefully no one saw it. Tonight going to try out a new mall. Will recce and update if we have any actions

You're right bro. I tried it with my FB at the top level of the mscp at SGH. hehe. ..

Heading to gym at 3 today... Wondering if I'll get lucky for xmas and get to see anything interesting.

Merry Christmas bro!!!

Defacto
26-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Had a X'mas adventure that I would like to share. Booked a hotel room for X'mas eve. So happened was allocated a corner room. At night when we were fucking halfway, I had a crazy idea. Told my gf that I wanted to open the room door and fuck her with the door open. At first she was hesitant, but I told her that our room was at the corner so is ok. Gamely,she agreed. Opened the room door n held it open with the dustbin. Pulled my gf to the edge of the bed facing the open door while I spread her legs wide and pounded her hard. Felt so good knowing that anyone walking past could see. Came in pussy shortly after as she lay there with her legs wide open and my cum dripping out. Even took my time to close the door as I was hoping someone would walk past and see her laying there spread naked. What a great X'mas!

nicefreak
26-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Never knew that bros here can come out with new ideas to bonk their partners at the most unexpected public locations.

I had one last weekend. Drive up to one of the higher point of Singapore with a someone who i am dating. We have been sexually active for each other. After dinner, decided to drove around and went up to this place. West side area and upon there, you can see the sentosa view and vivocity. [Sure you guys know where is this place le]

Went to the back seat of the car and we kissed and frenching. Could feel her wetness in her pussy. As she was wearing her dress, i lifted it up and remove her underwear to have her on the cowgirl position. She was pounding hard on me and the car shakes like nobody's business. We were constantly keeping watch of any possible surveillance around the area. After i cummed in her, we laid there, sweaty and tired. Quickly tidy up the car and drove off.

Unforgettable. :p

fictionman
26-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Had a X'mas adventure that I would like to share. Booked a hotel room for X'mas eve. So happened was allocated a corner room. At night when we were fucking halfway, I had a crazy idea. Told my gf that I wanted to open the room door and fuck her with the door open. At first she was hesitant, but I told her that our room was at the corner so is ok. Gamely,she agreed. Opened the room door n held it open with the dustbin. Pulled my gf to the edge of the bed facing the open door while I spread her legs wide and pounded her hard. Felt so good knowing that anyone walking past could see. Came in pussy shortly after as she lay there with her legs wide open and my cum dripping out. Even took my time to close the door as I was hoping someone would walk past and see her laying there spread naked. What a great X'mas!

Wats de point???...

Johnnykhan
26-12-2013, 06:02 PM
sharing a bit of mine.

pulled my ex-gf into school handicap toilet before assembly. knowing what i was expecting, she stripped my bottoms off and started sucking me off. knowing that i was about to cum, i quickly made her took off her school uniform. she was shy and insisted not to as she was worried toilet cleaners might just pop in. not giving a shit, i kissed her and stripped her naked. fucking her in the school handicap toilet was good. cum in her as she was in her safety period within a couple of minutes. then we quickly washed up before heading off to assembly. what an experience.

hiretuja
27-12-2013, 07:28 AM

Haha I ever did that before in a hotel. But the cleaner arrived and screamed at us, told the receptionist. When we wanna check out the recep ticked us off

hi2u
27-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Handicap toilet is one of the best haha.
Did it with a fuck buddy, who happened to be a classmate of mine back in poly days.
Will head to handicap toilet during breaks in between lessons, and once inside, french like no tomorrow, and she will get onto her knees, pull down my pants and start sucking me off. Always CIM as she likes it. Got to make sure there are no cum visible at the side of her mouth when we head back to class lol.
Kind of kinky when back in class thinking that "that girl just suck my cock and swallowed my cum"

rockers87
27-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Did it few years ago in handicapped toilet while i was in poly too. Many blind-spots around the campus to explore too!

tiddley69
27-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Wats de point???...
It has a different kind of excitement wan :D

nicefreak
31-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Was recalling some posts on making a quickie at the abandoned blocks in clementi. So decided to go there last weekend with my girl friend. Upon arriving, went up to one of the blocks, not too high up. We started kissing and stripped partially nude; had that blowjob from her. The block level was rather creepy as it approaches dusk time. We could not bother about people may peek into the blocks or something. We just had fun
Could not take it anymore and i lifted up her skirt and started to thrust her from behind. After a few minutes of changing positions, i cummed into her mouth. Quickly dressed up and left the place discreetly:)

hi2u
31-12-2013, 10:43 AM
The staircases are locked no? I went past there a few times before.

cheatdeath
31-12-2013, 10:50 AM
I really enjoy baning in public, but your doggy style must be real good for it to be enjoyable. An really good doggy style means a lot of stength and stamina involved.

nicefreak
31-12-2013, 11:36 AM
The staircases are locked no? I went past there a few times before.

Not locked

upandunder
31-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Today countdown, wondering if ppl will do at at sentosa siloso beach or near ??

Jamesleejamesle
31-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Bros, anyone had a FB burp sometime after CIM?
U can smell ur come in her burp... Hehe

Handicap toilet is one of the best haha.
Did it with a fuck buddy, who happened to be a classmate of mine back in poly days.
Will head to handicap toilet during breaks in between lessons, and once inside, french like no tomorrow, and she will get onto her knees, pull down my pants and start sucking me off. Always CIM as she likes it. Got to make sure there are no cum visible at the side of her mouth when we head back to class lol.
Kind of kinky when back in class thinking that "that girl just suck my cock and swallowed my cum"

mykonos
01-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Used to have a FB in Punggol area, she would invite me to her place whenever her hubby was on the night shift.
And we would have a great time once her baby was asleep.
There was once I wanted more thrill, suggest to move outside.
I just bonk her from behind outside her door at 2am, that time her neighbours still have not move in yet.
Now I have not in contact with her, block her in chats and changed my number because I felt guilty.
She still have the roundest, firm ass that I have ever bonk.

TwinX
01-01-2014, 04:04 AM
Sorry busy for past few weeks.....

Went for a short overseas trip with gf and her female colleague and her bf. 4 of us stayed together in a villa with our own swimming pool. 2 separate bedrooms but shared living room and toilet. Anyway go straight to main stuff.... my gf wore her sexy sleeping dress in the villa without bra n panty. Her colleague n bf were shocked but never say anything. Some of her sleeping dress quite see-thru or very revealing. We chat n drank together almost everyday and the bf always look at my gf.

1 of the afternoon, me and my gf went swimming and decide to go completely naked. Their bedroom can see the pool.... we strip naked outside pool then went in. Quite sure they were looking at us. We also bonk inside the pool. :D Gf was quite daring when she came out of pool. She used a towel to dry herself in front of their bedroom and lay in the sun naked. She also walk back to our bedroom completely naked. I can see the bf eyes glued to my gf body. :D

Too bad her colleague not so daring. The most was only swimming in a tshirt and panty. But can see her pussy n nipples when wet.

sony2002
01-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Not locked

locked, and got police spot check the area. BEWARE!

ALFRS
01-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Was recalling some posts on making a quickie at the abandoned blocks in clementi. So decided to go there last weekend with my girl friend. Upon arriving, went up to one of the blocks, not too high up. We started kissing and stripped partially nude; had that blowjob from her. The block level was rather creepy as it approaches dusk time. We could not bother about people may peek into the blocks or something. We just had fun
Could not take it anymore and i lifted up her skirt and started to thrust her from behind. After a few minutes of changing positions, i cummed into her mouth. Quickly dressed up and left the place discreetly:)

That was really good, bro! mind sharing a bit more details on where these blocks are located please? Thanks so much! Appreciate!

ajlover
01-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Today countdown, wondering if ppl will do at at sentosa siloso beach or near ??

not sentosa, but fuck at kent ridge first then go sentosa for countdown.. :D

FB stripped naked... few other cars around... probably also fucking inside..

Roozu
02-01-2014, 04:11 PM
sharing outdoor experience also kena penalized... seriously dnt get it!

xiaodhanan
02-01-2014, 09:01 PM
got at chinese garden . the public toilet there shiok. my gf gave me hj in her uniform .:))

diputs1269
02-01-2014, 10:01 PM
not sentosa, but fuck at kent ridge first then go sentosa for countdown.. :D

FB stripped naked... few other cars around... probably also fucking inside..

Such nice ending for the year. :)

peeper
03-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Not sure if this can belong here. But I caught my wife's bestie and the hubby fucking in my house toilet. Last week we held a Xmas gathering at our place. Basically it's her gathering with her friends and their spouses. Drinks were flowing and we had lots to eat and drink deep into the night. Everyone was pretty buzzed. I myself was high and I remembered we had like 12 bottles of wine that night. Let's call her bestie X. She accidentally spilled some wine on her dress. She wore a light pink bustier knee lenght dress. The material is abit stretchable and I could tell underneath was a pair of lacey gstring under which showed the outline of the lace everytime she bend over. I kept bioing her butt the whole night, hoping to catch her ZG.

So she spilled some wine and dirtied her dress. Common toilet was occupied so I told X and her hubby they can use my bedroom toilet to clean up. Everyone continued drinking and playing games and no one noticed anything. After about 5-10mins, while my wife was busy showing her other friends our holiday photos, I decided to go to my room to check out if there's anything I can help. I made sure I turn the door handle as quietly as possible. The bathroom door was almost closed and as I crept up quietly to the door and I could hear X's moaning from inside. I knew they must be fucking inside. I pushed the door gently and saw from the mirror reflection the 2 of them in action. X was being fucked from behind over the basin. She has her top pulled down and her strapless bra was around her waist. Her full top was revealed and I could see her darkened nipples, probably due to breastfeeding. Her tits were nicely shaped and bouncy, bouncing with every thrust he's pumping her. Never knew her tits looks so good. She seldom wear low cut. From my angle I couldn't see below her waist as the sink and cupboard was blocking my view. She had her eyes closed and was definitely enjoying his fucking. I could see his hand occasionally cupping over her boobs and squeezing them. They must be quite drunk to be oblivious that they are fucking in my house and it's already more than 10mins since they were here.

Suddenly I felt a hand around my waist and sweep across my cock. I got a huge shock as I turned around, it was my wife! I have no idea how long she's standing behind me! She leaned to my position and watch X in action with me. My hard on was proof I was excited. She hugged me from behind and started to lick my neck and put her hand into my berms to stroke my cock. It' was damn exciting and shiok to be watching live porn while my wife is stroking me. I reached my hand behind underneath her shorts and serviced her as well.

I lost track of time. Seriously don't know how long I have been watching. Soon, his thrust quicken as I could hear the slapping of his hips on her butt get louder as she moaned louder too and he finally grunted. I could tell from our angle he pulled out and probably shot on her butt or back. They started to kiss as we decided to get our action fast. I gave the door a slight knock and my wife said " faster leh. Finish already now our turn!" I laughed and followed by laughter inside the toilet. They quickly dress up and clean up as we waited patiently outside. I beh tahan already and needed some service! I removed my berms and made my wife start bj me while waiting. And she gladly obliged. When they finally opened the door, they were greeted by my wife on her knees sucking me. They were embarrassed of cos but now they seen my wife sucking me in front of them, I guess we are even. What happened next was expected. We took over their positions in the toilet and started to fuck like rabbits. But this time I made sure I closed and locked the toilet door behind us.

FRwriter
03-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Last night just bonked a coffeshop, China coffee girl. Did it in the coffeeshop after everyone left and she was the one closing.
She told me CCTV only at the counter of the drink stall. So we did it at the tables n chairs of another corner. We kissed intimately, foreplay, and oral before intercourse. Damn shiok. She moaned while I heard footsteps outside. :D

Then after our first shot, she asked me go upstairs for another. The other coffeeshop girls sharing room with her! She insisted so I do in front of the other girls while she half asleep. :o

ah rat
03-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Then after our first shot, she asked me go upstairs for another. The other coffeeshop girls sharing room with her! She insisted so I do in front of the other girls while she half asleep. :o

Bro,any pixs sharing :p

sleepy80
03-01-2014, 02:50 PM
Not sure if this can belong here. But I caught my wife's bestie and the hubby fucking in my house toilet. Last week we held a Xmas gathering at our place. Basically it's her gathering with her friends and their spouses. Drinks were flowing and we had lots to eat and drink deep into the night. Everyone was pretty buzzed. I myself was high and I remembered we had like 12 bottles of wine that night. Let's call her bestie X. She accidentally spilled some wine on her dress. She wore a light pink bustier knee lenght dress. The material is abit stretchable and I could tell underneath was a pair of lacey gstring under which showed the outline of the lace everytime she bend over. I kept bioing her butt the whole night, hoping to catch her ZG.

So she spilled some wine and dirtied her dress. Common toilet was occupied so I told X and her hubby they can use my bedroom toilet to clean up. Everyone continued drinking and playing games and no one noticed anything. After about 5-10mins, while my wife was busy showing her other friends our holiday photos, I decided to go to my room to check out if there's anything I can help. I made sure I turn the door handle as quietly as possible. The bathroom door was almost closed and as I crept up quietly to the door and I could hear X's moaning from inside. I knew they must be fucking inside. I pushed the door gently and saw from the mirror reflection the 2 of them in action. X was being fucked from behind over the basin. She has her top pulled down and her strapless bra was around her waist. Her full top was revealed and I could see her darkened nipples, probably due to breastfeeding. Her tits were nicely shaped and bouncy, bouncing with every thrust he's pumping her. Never knew her tits looks so good. She seldom wear low cut. From my angle I couldn't see below her waist as the sink and cupboard was blocking my view. She had her eyes closed and was definitely enjoying his fucking. I could see his hand occasionally cupping over her boobs and squeezing them. They must be quite drunk to be oblivious that they are fucking in my house and it's already more than 10mins since they were here.

Suddenly I felt a hand around my waist and sweep across my cock. I got a huge shock as I turned around, it was my wife! I have no idea how long she's standing behind me! She leaned to my position and watch X in action with me. My hard on was proof I was excited. She hugged me from behind and started to lick my neck and put her hand into my berms to stroke my cock. It' was damn exciting and shiok to be watching live porn while my wife is stroking me. I reached my hand behind underneath her shorts and serviced her as well.

I lost track of time. Seriously don't know how long I have been watching. Soon, his thrust quicken as I could hear the slapping of his hips on her butt get louder as she moaned louder too and he finally grunted. I could tell from our angle he pulled out and probably shot on her butt or back. They started to kiss as we decided to get our action fast. I gave the door a slight knock and my wife said " faster leh. Finish already now our turn!" I laughed and followed by laughter inside the toilet. They quickly dress up and clean up as we waited patiently outside. I beh tahan already and needed some service! I removed my berms and made my wife start bj me while waiting. And she gladly obliged. When they finally opened the door, they were greeted by my wife on her knees sucking me. They were embarrassed of cos but now they seen my wife sucking me in front of them, I guess we are even. What happened next was expected. We took over their positions in the toilet and started to fuck like rabbits. But this time I made sure I closed and locked the toilet door behind us.

The way you mentioned like your toilet very big leh. My hdb toilet was so small I push open the door will hit someone inside...

new-be
03-01-2014, 11:16 PM

Bro, I know where u are toking about. Let me know when you will be there again. I can help you be the look out. :D

FRwriter
04-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Bro,any pixs sharing :p

Nope. That time high already, just Bonk n heck care

peeper
04-01-2014, 01:07 PM
The way you mentioned like your toilet very big leh. My hdb toilet was so small I push open the door will hit someone inside...

Can lah. My toilet is not very big but quite ok sized and my door has the fold and slide function.

Roozu
06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
to the person who zapped me again and didnt left any nick,sorry if i offended u but fyi, my gf do like it rough. she just like playing innocent good girl while i'll be the bad guy. lol

anyway, yest i had some action. went to northpoint with gf after watching movie, tout of going to yishun dam to hang out awhile. otw there, spotted some new hdb blk still looks unoccupied. we both suddenly looked at each other with cheeky smile. no words said, i quickly parked my car and we both went up the the blk. recce a few of the top level and looks like one of the level totally not occupied. then action start.

we start to kiss passionately along the corridor. my hand are all over her. she started to grob my lil bro and taking it out.after a few strokes, she started to kneel and suck my lil bro. as always, love to see her in that position. let her hanle it for a while before i start to manhandle her. carry her and start to bonk.

when i put the down, she suddenly ran away from me. was shocked but excited. chased her across the corridor and managed to capture her in front of one unit. bend her to the gates and start to doggy. banged her roughly for making me chase her and making noises with the gate. was kindly hoping someone is inside the unit and watching us thru the peephole. was about to cum and gf suddenly pushed me turn and kneel down and suck it all out.

Icecreamsoda
06-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Reading all these juicy encounters never fails to let me have an under-standing time :D

One of my most memorable one is in the female toilet of Paulaner, Millenia Walk. Bumped into my ex outside the ladies when I stepped out of the gents, and was feeling horny after a couple of pints. She knew what I wanted when I grinned at her and she gave me the "lai lor" look in response. Made our way to the last cubicle, and I locked the cubicle door and turn around to see her peeing away. Quickly unzipped as I stepped closer to her and she grabbed me in and started blowing me as she sat there peeing away :D

Once done with peeing, she immediately placed the cover down and started to ride me like no tomorrow while trying to control her moaning (she's quite a moaner). At this moment, a couple of ladies stepped in and she stopped riding. Seizing this moment, I quickly stood up and pressed her against the door and doggy her roughly. The door of the cubicle was banging away and my ex couldn't help but moan louder. The ladies outside went quiet initially but quickly started to cheer away (beauty of alcohol) :D

After a couple of min of intense pumping, I told my ex I was cumming and she quickly turn around and bend down to place my barrel into her mouth while pumping away with her hands. It was the most memorable CIM experience I had as the ladies outside clapped and whistle as they heard me let out expression of sextifaction. We quickly dressed up but the ladies had already left when we stepped out. They were nice enuff to leave a packet of mints on the sink, with a message written on the mirror with their lipstick, "For the fishy after taste".

baconly
07-01-2014, 12:40 AM
Reading all these juicy encounters never fails to let me have an under-standing time :D

One of my most memorable one is in the female toilet of Paulaner, Millenia Walk. Bumped into my ex outside the ladies when I stepped out of the gents, and was feeling horny after a couple of pints. She knew what I wanted when I grinned at her and she gave me the "lai lor" look in response. Made our way to the last cubicle, and I locked the cubicle door and turn around to see her peeing away. Quickly unzipped as I stepped closer to her and she grabbed me in and started blowing me as she sat there peeing away :D

Once done with peeing, she immediately placed the cover down and started to ride me like no tomorrow while trying to control her moaning (she's quite a moaner). At this moment, a couple of ladies stepped in and she stopped riding. Seizing this moment, I quickly stood up and pressed her against the door and doggy her roughly. The door of the cubicle was banging away and my ex couldn't help but moan louder. The ladies outside went quiet initially but quickly started to cheer away (beauty of alcohol) :D

After a couple of min of intense pumping, I told my ex I was cumming and she quickly turn around and bend down to place my barrel into her mouth while pumping away with her hands. It was the most memorable CIM experience I had as the ladies outside clapped and whistle as they heard me let out expression of sextifaction. We quickly dressed up but the ladies had already left when we stepped out. They were nice enuff to leave a packet of mints on the sink, with a message written on the mirror with their lipstick, "For the fishy after taste".
cool chicks yo

Defacto
07-01-2014, 10:29 AM
Latest adventure from last night. Went to our usual mscp and drove to the highest level. I made my gf strip completely naked and walked outside. Made her walk around completely naked and then sat her on the car bonnet while she spread her legs. She was completely wet by then and I made her rub herself. After watching her play with herself, I walked over and started to fuck her slowly. So erotic to fuck her completely naked in an open area. Finally came in her pussy. She then cleaned up and just wore back her dress without any underwear. Next adventure is to perhaps have someone watch us as we fuck. Still looking for suitable candidates.

ah rat
07-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Next adventure is to perhaps have someone watch us as we fuck. Still looking for suitable candidates.

Bro,I suitable candidate :D

Max35w12v
07-01-2014, 09:28 PM

Once done with peeing, she immediately placed the cover down and started to ride me like no tomorrow while trying to control her moaning (she's quite a moaner). At this moment, a couple of ladies stepped in and she stopped riding. Seizing this moment, I quickly stood up and pressed her against the door and doggy her roughly. The door of the cubicle was banging away and my ex couldn't help but moan louder. The ladies outside went quiet initially but quickly started to cheer away (beauty of alcohol)

Your girl must have been sucking damn loudly for them to hear. lol, or else, how would they know you had a CIM? :D

TempLust
08-01-2014, 02:24 PM
She gargled ?

Icecreamsoda
08-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Bro Baconly: Very cool !!! Too bad nvr get to meet them, if not I really wonder if they are open to group activities .. LOL

Bro Max35w12v: She's always on Dolby surround mode, miss bonking her so much !! Never fail to wet the bed and the floor with her squirts.

Bro TempLust: More like sucking pearls when there is no more tea left in the Koi cup :D

ilpan77
08-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Latest adventure from last night. Went to our usual mscp and drove to the highest level. I made my gf strip completely naked and walked outside. Made her walk around completely naked and then sat her on the car bonnet while she spread her legs. She was completely wet by then and I made her rub herself. After watching her play with herself, I walked over and started to fuck her slowly. So erotic to fuck her completely naked in an open area. Finally came in her pussy. She then cleaned up and just wore back her dress without any underwear. Next adventure is to perhaps have someone watch us as we fuck. Still looking for suitable candidates.

Kee Chiu!!!!! Haha

Defacto
10-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Tonight will be another night of kinky fun. Gf is wearing a shirt and skirt today. So later will get her to remove her bra and underwear and walk around braless. Thereafter, I will make her reveal her pussy to unsuspecting guys. She is not yet ready for a watcher but I believe it is only a matter of time. So let's see who are the lucky guys to catch a glimpse of her smoothly waxed pussy. By the way,her stats are B-cup,26" waist and a perfect round perky ass. Height is abt 1.6m. TGIF!!

Icecreamsoda
10-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Tonight will be another night of kinky fun. Gf is wearing a shirt and skirt today. So later will get her to remove her bra and underwear and walk around braless. Thereafter, I will make her reveal her pussy to unsuspecting guys. She is not yet ready for a watcher but I believe it is only a matter of time. So let's see who are the lucky guys to catch a glimpse of her smoothly waxed pussy. By the way,her stats are B-cup,26" waist and a perfect round perky ass. Height is abt 1.6m. TGIF!!

Bro !!! U are one lucky fella, so far I only got 2 gfs who are so spontaneous. Think u should consider getting her those undies with build-in vibrator and wireless remote then switch it on through the entire date nite :D

AntheaA
11-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Normally guys like to do this, what about girls?? anyone masturbated in the public before?

Hi Wendy. I masturbated in my office before. Was sexting wif my then boyf then he made me so horny I couldn't take it. Lucky my cubicle in a corner & ppl usually dun bother me :p

twinchrome
11-01-2014, 12:11 PM

wa bro...next time can also hint location??? :D PM also can

AntheaA
11-01-2014, 05:23 PM
Some of my experiences...

1) staircase. I was still a virgin then, my ex always bring me to staircases for petting sessions. I am super horny but it also took him months to up me coz I was scared. He would finger me & play wif my nipples & I giv him bj. I like to be on top/doggy. Always make me cum very hard.

2) another ex brought me to the super long connecting bridge. 3am at night so very quiet. I stroked him & we kissed a lot. He fingered me too, aft feeling I'm too wet & both of us couldn't take it anymore, doggy right there. Boy was it thrilling!

3) in car. Too horny cannot take it so jus did it in car :p

TheOneAtWork
11-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Anybody tried the handicap toilets in NYP? There are some toilets in a particular area that is usually quiet....

Rain-Men
12-01-2014, 01:07 AM
Nice one sis Anthea...wish I was there at the last cubicle to hear you moan....:D

AntheaA
12-01-2014, 10:14 AM
Nice one sis Anthea...wish I was there at the last cubicle to hear you moan....:D

Haha I made sure I was very quiet!! It was still working hours and my colleagues all busy wif their work nobody(I hope) noticed the horny me hiding in my cubicle lust-fingering myself and taking pics of my wetness. A few soft moans escaped though :p

TwinX
12-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Catch a late night movie with my gf on fri night. She was wearing a halter top and skirt without bra. There is a knot to tie her halter top behind her neck. Anyway during the movie, I untie her knot and her top slip down. She is wearing a jacket so only I can see her exposed breast. Playing with her breast and nipples throughout the movie.

When movie ended, very hard to tie back the knot as she will need to remove her jacket in order to tie back. So she tie back. Only use her hand to close the front of the jacket and tuck her halter top into her skirt. :D

Went to 7-11 with her in this attire. Her jacket open up when she try to get some drinks and her nipple is exposed. Got horny and in the end went to a nearby hdb staircase and bonk her there.:p

gohzxc
12-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Haha I made sure I was very quiet!! It was still working hours and my colleagues all busy wif their work nobody(I hope) noticed the horny me hiding in my cubicle lust-fingering myself and taking pics of my wetness. A few soft moans escaped though :p

Do we have the honour to see ur wet pics :D

niel
13-01-2014, 01:58 AM
I used to hv sex with my FB during office hours in the handicap toilet.

We would signal each other and then I will sneak into the handicap toilet first then she will come in almost immediately. Normally I will doggie her and cum outside or something I will cum inside her mouth. This FB really brings back memories becos she can really bbbj very well. She will cap her lips very tight and wet. And all these while she will massage your balls and stroke your anal. Dammmmmm shiok!!!! When we r done. I would go out first ....

I did it in one of sime Darby building. :D:D:D will not disclose much. Haha.

Icecreamsoda
13-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Just had another sexventure recently with my FB, booked a couple package for a spa in one of the hotel in Changi. While driving there from the west, she took off her bra and bend down to blow me while I was driving. BTH and kept tuning her erected nipples while she blew away, the risk of being spotted by motorists passing by in broad daylight made it all the more sexciting !! :D

When I finally parked in the basement carpark, we spend a good 10 min making out before I noticed we may be performing live as there was a security camera pointing in the direction of my car :eek:

Faster made our way to our spa appointment, once inside our room, we were given some time to ourselves. Without wasting time, we stripped each other off and started bonking the daylights out of her in the outdoor jacuzzi. She was moaning so loud that the ang mohs in the hotel pool below were wolf whistling away .. LOL !! The staff came in about 30 min later to gave us our massage, they look a bit uneasy, think they heard us too but who cares :p Had one of the best deep sleep from the earlier exercise.

We went to Vivo for dinner and movie later in the evening where she teased me again. After her usual after movie routine of visiting the loo, she suggested taking a walk down the Sentosa Broad Walk. Halfway thru the walk, she suddenly slipped something into my pocket. I pulled it out and to my delight, it was her purple lacy thong !!!! Upon seeing her CFM grin, I immediately pulled her to a dark corner just near to the public toilet beside Wine Company and pull up her dress to doggy away like 2 Energizer Bunnies. We both came real fast & furious due to the thought of being caught any moment. While walking back, some of my cum and her juice actually flow down her thigh and it was such a turn on. I immediately look around and bend down to lick the trail after ensuring we were alone. We had a round 3 in her carpark before bidding each other good night ... How I wished every weekend is this awesome :D

diputs1269
13-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Catch a late night movie with my gf on fri night. She was wearing a halter top and skirt without bra. There is a knot to tie her halter top behind her neck. Anyway during the movie, I untie her knot and her top slip down.

Went to 7-11 with her in this attire. Her jacket open up when she try to get some drinks and her nipple is exposed. Got horny and in the end went to a nearby hdb staircase and bonk her there.:p

You so lucky and your girl must be very wet. :D

Kobe123
13-01-2014, 09:07 PM
Just had another sexventure recently with my FB, booked a couple package for a spa in one of the hotel in Changi. While driving there from the west, she took off her bra and bend down to blow me while I was driving. BTH and kept tuning her erected nipples while she blew away, the risk of being spotted by motorists passing by in broad daylight made it all the more sexciting !! :D

When I finally parked in the basement carpark, we spend a good 10 min making out before I noticed we may be performing live as there was a security camera pointing in the direction of my car :eek:

Faster made our way to our spa appointment, once inside our room, we were given some time to ourselves. Without wasting time, we stripped each other off and started bonking the daylights out of her in the outdoor jacuzzi. She was moaning so loud that the ang mohs in the hotel pool below were wolf whistling away .. LOL !! The staff came in about 30 min later to gave us our massage, they look a bit uneasy, think they heard us too but who cares :p Had one of the best deep sleep from the earlier exercise.

We went to Vivo for dinner and movie later in the evening where she teased me again. After her usual after movie routine of visiting the loo, she suggested taking a walk down the Sentosa Broad Walk. Halfway thru the walk, she suddenly slipped something into my pocket. I pulled it out and to my delight, it was her purple lacy thong !!!! Upon seeing her CFM grin, I immediately pulled her to a dark corner just near to the public toilet beside Wine Company and pull up her dress to doggy away like 2 Energizer Bunnies. We both came real fast & furious due to the thought of being caught any moment. While walking back, some of my cum and her juice actually flow down her thigh and it was such a turn on. I immediately look around and bend down to lick the trail after ensuring we were alone. We had a round 3 in her carpark before bidding each other good night ... How I wished every weekend is this awesome :D

Good good! Your FB very horny sia! Maybe she's a guy in the previous life! Haha

TwinX
13-01-2014, 10:46 PM
You so lucky and your girl must be very wet. :D

Thank you bro and yes of course she is wet. After we left 7-11 she never hold on to her jacket. So the front jacket is open and can see her both half breasts. It is not zipped. We loiter quite long outside with part of her breasts exposed until we found a hdb blk where the stairs face a carpark. We sat at the void deck bench and chat for 20 mins.... with her breasts fully exposed as I played with her nipples. Was not very safe as the carpark can see us. Scare got car camera recording us so went to stairs when we want to bonk.

Remove her panty and skirt and bonk her. Halfway remove her jacket too.... her halter top was at her waist area hanging. Can consider fully naked. Quite exciting as we were on the 3rd floor. If someone come up, she sure no time to wear. Finally cum and we left with her in skirt and jacket only. Halter and panty all removed. Send her back in car with her breasts exposed all the way.

lovexribbons
13-01-2014, 11:06 PM
I recently tried with my partner in his MPV. We had to find a very dark spot (for obvious reasons) and did our session at the last row of the car.

It was really exciting to see him anxious yet hungry for the sexy time! But I prefer privately because public not enough time for foreplay or orgasms (I need to concentrate before I can orgasm).

But once in a while to pleasure the partner for a quickie don't harm :)

Icecreamsoda
14-01-2014, 10:06 AM
Good good! Your FB very horny sia! Maybe she's a guy in the previous life! Haha

She in sales lah bro, probably explains why she's such a highly driven person :D:D

6Friendly9
14-01-2014, 11:39 AM
I recently tried with my partner in his MPV. We had to find a very dark spot (for obvious reasons) and did our session at the last row of the car.

It was really exciting to see him anxious yet hungry for the sexy time! But I prefer privately because public not enough time for foreplay or orgasms (I need to concentrate before I can orgasm).

But once in a while to pleasure the partner for a quickie don't harm :)

==> MPV should do middle row seat... not the last row.... there are many "rather safe" places at nite if u know where to go....

singleman
18-01-2014, 12:19 PM
let me share my most recent experience of doing in public area..

the most recent one is just a few day ago.. i hv met a fl few times before.. that day nite (11plus) suddenly got the urge.. msg her and ask can do in public.. this is the first time we do in public.. all before is in hotel room. surprise she reply ok as she still outside.. ask her got any public place like mscp.. she said the area she is at that time got mscp.. so arrange with her to meet her there..

reach the place (mscp downstair), and she was waiting in her car.. yes she drive.. not sure is her own car or she rented the car.. then she drive me to the mscp.. all the way up to the highest floor.. she seem know well the place.. could hv done with other customer there before.. reaching the highest floor.. we find a slot at a corner.. parked. off engine..

both move to the back area.. ask her caress my cock to make it hard first and i play with her breast.. then ask her bj me then fuck.. she remove her pants and panty.. bottom naked.. lie down abit.. i climb on top.. but dun know why my cock can't stand up.. wonder due to "scare" or wad.. haha..

not able penetrate her.. so just end up rubbing only.. then change position.. i sit n she climb on top of me.. but again not hard enough.. no choice ask her stop n bj for me instead.... she keep bj for me for a while then the feeling come.. ask her bj faster while my hand grab her head to increase the speed.. finally after a while i cum... in the condom... end up not like the thread title "fuckng in the public area", but more on "bj till cuming in the public area"..

singleman
19-01-2014, 03:40 PM
i hv posted a post on a fl who driving and do bj for me in public. some bro have pm me for her contact.

i know and met this girl for a few years (think got 4 years). she always say she is not fl and do not do often.. but i wont know.. so i still call her as fl in my post.. since I know her, she did not allow me to share her contact without her permission.. the main reason is she scare end up meeting a guy who turn out to be her friends or worst still her dad friends. She would always want the guy number first and if she ok she will contact the guys. So I just respect her this request of not to share contact.

For those bro who pm me for her contact, I can check with her whether she willing to share her contact or she want contacts from u all guys. if she ok, I will get back to u all again. sorry for not able to share her contact in advance with u all.

raykee
19-01-2014, 03:53 PM
jst had my adventure at yishun estate.... as she was massaging my bro, another car came... not knowing mine had people why parked beside... after a while when they found out... they even strip naked and continue the job.. to the couple, we really enjoyed the show....

ludwig19
20-01-2014, 12:21 PM
had a morning session with my gf at a mscp at dawson place. think mornings are gd as carparks are practically empty haha

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572191944_zpsf825f486.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572191944_zpsf825f486.jpg.html)
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572303973_zps4c6edbac.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572303973_zps4c6edbac.jpg.html)
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572233749_zpsc16502d5.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572233749_zpsc16502d5.jpg.html)

(sorry that im posting pics in the discussion forum. there isnt an appropriate section in the pic sharing forum.)

HANDFUL
20-01-2014, 04:43 PM
had a morning session with my gf at a mscp at dawson place. think mornings are gd as carparks are practically empty haha

http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572191944_zpsf825f486.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572191944_zpsf825f486.jpg.html)
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572303973_zps4c6edbac.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572303973_zps4c6edbac.jpg.html)
http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/ludwig1902/1379572233749_zpsc16502d5.jpg (http://s854.photobucket.com/user/ludwig1902/media/1379572233749_zpsc16502d5.jpg.html)

(sorry that im posting pics in the discussion forum. there isnt an appropriate section in the pic sharing forum.)

Ups u when i regain power !!
Purely because u use Good Morning Towel !!

singleman
20-01-2014, 06:19 PM
i hv posted a post on a fl who driving and do bj for me in public. some bro have pm me for her contact.

i know and met this girl for a few years (think got 4 years). she always say she is not fl and do not do often.. but i wont know.. so i still call her as fl in my post.. since I know her, she did not allow me to share her contact without her permission.. the main reason is she scare end up meeting a guy who turn out to be her friends or worst still her dad friends. She would always want the guy number to me first and if she ok she will contact the guys. So I just respect her this request of not to share contact.

For those bro who pm me for her contact, I can check with her whether she willing to share her contact or she want contacts from u all guys. if she ok, I will get back to u all again. sorry for not able to share her contact in advance with u all.

hi TS, sorry dun mind I side track a bit to clarify something using this post.

since I post the experience I have with this fl who drive.. so far there are 8 bros asking me for contact.. as mentioned I can check with her whether she willing to share her contact or she wan the contact from the bro.. if she willing to share her contact or want the number from the bro, I then get back to the bro. So bro who pm me, do not pass me ur contact first. if she wan the number from u all, then I get from u all.

Anyway I do know she is very careful type.. hv ever tried pass a guy number to her. then when I ask her whether got contact the guy or not, she just refuse to let me know. I oso dun know why. maybe she dun wan me know she got eventually call up the guy n met him. but of course I hv check with the guy and she did not call him..

so bro who wan pm me for her contact, take note of the above..

ok let get back to the thread. for sharing experience in doing in public. not to so much discuss on this fl.. sorry TS once again for using ur thread to post some clarification.

singleman
20-01-2014, 06:28 PM
sorry TS just use ur thread to clarify one more thing.

just recv one more pm from another bro, maybe I will just ask or persuade her to start a thread in this forum if she willing to do "business" with the bro here. of course need to pay for the advertising fee to the boss. then I no need recv so many pm and keep checking with her or reply to bro.

think better no more discussion for this fl here.. if not is against the purpose of this thread. if got more experience with her for doing in public area then will post again here.

thanks

ajlover
20-01-2014, 11:22 PM

solid pic !! i love it.. up my humble points

24mscooby
21-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Bro my gf n i stay at yishun too. Feel like bonking her tonight. Where is this place

mrdonkey
22-01-2014, 10:16 PM
Not very exciting but just my 1cent experience.

1.Habor front center handicap toilet at 7pm?
2.sentosa near Azzura beach club public toilet at 1am? bathe and fuck till nobody business. Guys toilet btw.
3.Esplanade handicap toilet at 6pm peak hours tho.
4.mount faber carpark in the car at the middle of the night. TWICE.

just my 1 cent experience. :D

lovejl
22-01-2014, 10:32 PM

2.sentosa near Azzura beach club public toilet at 1am? bathe and fuck till nobody business. Guys toilet btw.

Not very exciting? Not scared of camera in harbor front center?

rawpenis
23-01-2014, 12:29 AM
Pasir Ris swimming complex. In front of the baby pool there's a handicap toilet with seat for shower. Just did with gal friend this afternoon.

Icecreamsoda
23-01-2014, 04:01 PM

Bro, next time can try one level down below the peak of Mt. Faber, walk all the way in and can doggie there. Damn gan cheong and shiokkkkk !!!!! :D

Roozu
23-01-2014, 05:16 PM
before i start my next adventure. i would like to thanks those who upped me back for those "personal" zap that i was hit with. just sharing my story. dnt need to get personal pls.

anyway, last night went to rivervale mall for some shopping at diaso with gf. those who went there should know how cold the aircon was. both of us started to fell horny and teasing each other. while walking back to the car, gave a good smack at her big booty which makes her more horny.

while driving down the steep mall carpark, she help me with changing my gear. out of the mall and i drive straight to the newly open mscp nearby which was along the tpe. reaching the mscp, she again help me with my gear by releasing it to get fresh air and start changing shift even faster. went up and find a good spot. had trouble parking the car as she started to blow me already.

finally managed to park and gets my hands free to roam her boobies. her nipples are already hard and pointy. guess its already hard while at the daiso. hands went south and its all warm and wet. went out of the car and start doggy with her leaning on the railings looking out to the tpe. such an open view with cool breeze. finish off on her booty

Joe_Black_Star
23-01-2014, 06:54 PM
before i start my next adventure. i would like to thanks those who upped me back for those "personal" zap that i was hit with. just sharing my story. dnt need to get personal pls.

anyway, last night went to rivervale mall for some shopping at diaso with gf. those who went there should know how cold the aircon was. both of us started to fell horny and teasing each other. while walking back to the car, gave a good smack at her big booty which makes her more horny.

while driving down the steep mall carpark, she help me with changing my gear. out of the mall and i drive straight to the newly open mscp nearby which was along the tpe. reaching the mscp, she again help me with my gear by releasing it to get fresh air and start changing shift even faster. went up and find a good spot. had trouble parking the car as she started to blow me already.

finally managed to park and gets my hands free to roam her boobies. her nipples are already hard and pointy. guess its already hard while at the daiso. hands went south and its all warm and wet. went out of the car and start doggy with her leaning on the railings looking out to the tpe. such an open view with cool breeze. finish off on her booty

Been there before for a quickie. Very quiet.

mrdonkey
23-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Bro, next time can try one level down below the peak of Mt. Faber, walk all the way in and can doggie there. Damn gan cheong and shiokkkkk !!!!! :D

you referring to the carpark there?

Kobe123
24-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Been there before for a quickie. Very quiet.

B/182 mscp??

Defacto
25-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Saturday night adventure. Tonight going to fuck my gf in the living room with the main door open. See if got anyone lucky enough from the block across to be able to see us. Will update again after tonight. Location is bedok.

fictionman
25-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Saturday night adventure. Tonight going to fuck my gf in the living room with the main door open. See if got anyone lucky enough from the block across to be able to see us. Will update again after tonight. Location is bedok.

No picture No talk

mrdonkey
25-01-2014, 06:52 PM
got a feeling tonight gonna piak piak again somewhere secluded. :D:D:D

nicefreak
26-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Was so horny last night that my gf and i sneak into a handicap toilet located within an institutional premise. Once in, stripped her naked and gave her the doggy. Later cum on her face. quickly wash up and left the place.

mrdonkey
27-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Any good spots around west and central area to intro?

Icecreamsoda
27-01-2014, 11:42 AM
you referring to the carpark there?

Not car park bro, there is one deck just below the peak if u were to walk up the slope to the peak. The path leads all the way in ;)

Icecreamsoda
27-01-2014, 11:47 AM
Any good spots around west and central area to intro?

West side can try the Henderson Wave bridge after midnight bro, when the lights go off and u can doggy there while viewing the cars go by below. It's like a one-way mirror :D

Toilet at Labrador Park is good too, if not can consider the reservoir near Teban Gardens.

Happy Bonking !!! :D

mrdonkey
27-01-2014, 02:46 PM
West side can try the Henderson Wave bridge after midnight bro, when the lights go off and u can doggy there while viewing the cars go by below. It's like a one-way mirror :D

Toilet at Labrador Park is good too, if not can consider the reservoir near Teban Gardens.

Sia la. Labrador park too many people already. Last night 3 to 4 cars bonking together. Is like so open everyone mind their own business. LOL just like me.

pokepokeshiok
27-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Just my point of view but please go to the ladies toilet at teban gardens the male toilet smelly like F***

Icecreamsoda
27-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Sia la. Labrador park too many people already. Last night 3 to 4 cars bonking together. Is like so open everyone mind their own business. LOL just like me.

So happening mehh ??!! Sounds like Royal Rumble :D:D

Icecreamsoda
27-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Just my point of view but please go to the ladies toilet at teban gardens the male toilet smelly like F***

Actually I was referring to the other side of the reservoir, cos that time me and my then gf was jogging round it one night and half-way thru I got cheeky and flashed my torpedo to her. She immediately grabbed it and started to give me one HJ as we continue jogging side by side. A few strokes later I BTH and pull her FBT shorts aside and we doggy there. Brief but shiok, sadly we have to walked back to my car after that cos leg jelly liao :D:D:D

Mavrick69
27-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Pasir Ris swimming complex. In front of the baby pool there's a handicap toilet with seat for shower. Just did with gal friend this afternoon.

Wow ...thx for sharing it out :D

mrdonkey
27-01-2014, 08:15 PM
So happening mehh ??!! Sounds like Royal Rumble :D:D

Yeah man. After I'm done all the cars left. LOL I took quite a while tho. :D

desmond26
02-02-2014, 11:51 AM
wa bro u very lucky, hahaha, imaging the girl wake up.. hahahahha

Last night just bonked a coffeshop, China coffee girl. Did it in the coffeeshop after everyone left and she was the one closing.
She told me CCTV only at the counter of the drink stall. So we did it at the tables n chairs of another corner. We kissed intimately, foreplay, and oral before intercourse. Damn shiok. She moaned while I heard footsteps outside. :D

ahha2011
02-02-2014, 01:13 PM
wa bro u very lucky, hahaha, imaging the girl wake up.. hahahahha

lucky guy...

bubbles
02-02-2014, 02:00 PM
where did the picture go?

Dcflo
03-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I love outdoor sex! The feeling of excitement just make the sex better!

My personal experience to share.

1. Fort canning park (sex and blowjob)
2. Mount Faber park (sex and blowjob)
3. Sentosa, the most southern park of asia. The viewing hut with 3-4level one. (Sex and blowjob)
4. Siloso bench, inside the water! Power ESP when guard is looking at ur direction. (Sex and hand job)
5. One of the old cinema is AMK last time in the 90s. Jubilee or something (handjob)
6. A few Staircase (sex and blowjob)
7. East side country club toilet (sex and blowjob)
8. Pasir Ris park, there a maze there and walk into the middle of the maze (sex and blow job)
9. Car (blow job)
10. Workplace (sex and blowjob)

And sneaking into few of my ex gf house in the middle of the night, have sex in their living room and toilet. Trust me! You will feel fuking kan cheong. But feeling damn shiok also. Was almost caught by one of my ex gf granny when she suddenly woke up and I was hiding behide the curtain all the way until my ex gf coaxed her granny to go back to her room.

Should I open a tread to share all the details of my outdoor sex?

Any bros interested out there to read my humble story?

F400
04-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Was visiting a friend at parkway hospital n left the kids there while we went to an eateries along changi road. If I'm not wrong it was Lor Melayu where there's a motorbike shop, ASP.

Alleyway was dark n the road was dimly lit.

During dinner mrs was very touchy n soon got her signal,when we head to our car put the packet food in the car n mrs was standing behind the car..

When there n noticed she was holding her panties, without further delay just lifted her skirt n start fucking her from behind while she stand n lean onto the car while I lifted her left knee.

Realized that we are just in front of a house but were to horny to care.
Stopped momentary when a taxi was approaching from behind.

Mrs went over to a railing (a small drain in between two houses) there and rested her back and starts spreading her legs, was about to enter her pussy n she directed my dick to her ass, her love juice was already covering my dick so it was kinda wet but I felt a bit dry..

Was slowly doing AJ, while mrs was rubbing her pussy, took the opportunity to finger her too while her love juice flows out from her pussy to my dick which was busy fucking her ass.

Let go my army inside her ass, n took a while for her to clean up before we proceed back to the hospital...

Didn't realized that my mrs was not wearing her panties while we were at the hospital. Only at home that she told me she probably drop it while we were fucking along the alleyway...

ahpui123123
04-02-2014, 04:34 AM
i love outdoor sex! The feeling of excitement just make the sex better!

Should i open a tread to share all the details of my outdoor sex?

:d yes 1st camper

Icecreamsoda
04-02-2014, 10:39 AM
Was visiting a friend at parkway hospital n left the kids there while we went to an eateries along changi road. If I'm not wrong it was Lor Melayu where there's a motorbike shop, ASP.

Alleyway was dark n the road was dimly lit.

During dinner mrs was very touchy n soon got her signal,when we head to our car put the packet food in the car n mrs was standing behind the car..

When there n noticed she was holding her panties, without further delay just lifted her skirt n start fucking her from behind while she stand n lean onto the car while I lifted her left knee.

Realized that we are just in front of a house but were to horny to care.
Stopped momentary when a taxi was approaching from behind.

Mrs went over to a railing (a small drain in between two houses) there and rested her back and starts spreading her legs, was about to enter her pussy n she directed my dick to her ass, her love juice was already covering my dick so it was kinda wet but I felt a bit dry..

Was slowly doing AJ, while mrs was rubbing her pussy, took the opportunity to finger her too while her love juice flows out from her pussy to my dick which was busy fucking her ass.

Let go my army inside her ass, n took a while for her to clean up before we proceed back to the hospital...

Didn't realized that my mrs was not wearing her panties while we were at the hospital. Only at home that she told me she probably drop it while we were fucking along the alleyway...

U have an awesome wife bro !!!! :D:D

Defacto
07-02-2014, 09:10 AM
Had another session last night which I would like to share. Met my gf at about 10 and drove to this newly completed block. Parked the car and went up. As it is a new block,no residents yet. There, slowly started to hug and kiss her. As she got more aroused,i slowly started stripping her,until finally she was stark naked except a pair of high heels. This was at the common corridor. Then I made her bend over with her boobs resting on the railings and started to pump her doggy style. Feeling was so good knowing that we were fucking in a HDB common corridor. She was also dripping wet and moaning and I had to ask her to keep her volume down. Ended with her squatting down and sucking me off as she fingered herself. What an erotic sight to see her sucking me while she played with herself wearing nothing but high heels. CIM and when we left.she only wore back her dress. No bra,no panty. Shiok!

nff_leo
07-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Did a FB on the top level (open-air) of a MSCP, in my car. HDB blocks all around, but at 2am in the morning, no lights were on in the various units surrounding the MSCP. Stopped the car, started chatting with FB, but as she had alcohol earlier, it wasn't long before we started feeling each other up. Lots of frenching in the front seats, and the horny girl soon unzipped me and started a fantastic blowjob. Feeling over the world, I pushed down the passenger seat, pulled up her skirt, slid her panties to the side and entered her. Pumped for a few minutes; damn exciting as you are constantly worried if some security or random person will come up, or if the nearby blocks have some voyeurs. Just before cumming, opened the door and shot onto the floor outside.

After that night, we subsequently went back several times for late night fixes, as the excitement was out of this world!

Roozu
12-02-2014, 04:17 PM
went to batam over the long cny weekend with fb. booked the harris hotel. was unlucky that my hotel view was towards the mainland instead of the seaview coz its fully booked. anyways, bonked fb with open curtains. doggy style at the window. we are at level 6. while bonking can see some people looking towards us. surely they can see us.
i wasnt that thrill enough. later that night, halfway thru bonking in the room, bring fb to the corridor. we are totally naked. our room are at the corner, so easy for us to lookout. while doing it, could hear our opposite room bonking too.. the gal was screaming of joy loudly. made fb lean on their door while i bonked her from the back. gave a hard thrust on her making she banged on the door. could hear the couple pause for a while but i kept on banging fb. aftersome moan made by fb, could hear they start back their action. hehe.. finally load off on fb face and went back into our room :D

Icecreamsoda
12-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Just did my FB last night at those fitness corner around HDB estate. Was walking her back to her block after late night a late night massage & supper in JB when we pass by our neighborhood's fitness corner. Already had a quickie at the spa when we did our massage in JB & was planning to bonk her again in her room before going off for the night.

Had a sudden thought when we walked past the pitch black fitness corner, immediately pull FB over and then unbutton her shorts. She was afraid at first, but grew game for it after a little coaxing. The area was dark because the lights goes off at 11pm, but it also means we can hardly see any passer-by. Pumped her fast & furious on sit-up bench where she finished off with girl-on-top. As her period just ended, I got to cream pie her. Always good to exercise after a meal to burn off the calories :D

asdf71
22-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Keep it coming

funnyruud
22-02-2014, 05:55 PM
most dangerous place at bedok park at a bench near the bistro cafe around 11+pm....alot of people still at the cafe.... exciting still

other place include 99 turn upslope to the park....bedok park carpark.....east coast park.....hdb corridors......rws toilet.....

leo7878
23-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Bro, I found myself a FB recently and she wants car sex... Problem is that my locations are all sibei outdated Liao... Can pm for the most updated list? Action time is 9-12pm.. Thanks.

omgineedu
23-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi guys. I'm working as freelance social escort. In need of money at the moment in order to clear my debts due to being too materialistic for branded stuffs :(At the same time desperate for a good sex too! I'm always horny, always deprived of sex. Price can be negotiable or even FOC as long the process is enjoyable ya! Services Like Blowjob without cap on, Massage, Ass rimming, cum in mouth etc everything included. You name it, i do it. Service guarantee. Please help me out and have some fun together.;D Call/SmS/Apps me 81267757 to find out more *Wink* :) XoXo Hehes.

kelly, serious? im ur sis's fren.

scouringstick
23-02-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi guys. I'm working as freelance social escort. In need of money at the moment in order to clear my debts due to being too materialistic for branded stuffs :(At the same time desperate for a good sex too! I'm always horny, always deprived of sex. Price can be negotiable or even FOC as long the process is enjoyable ya! Services Like Blowjob without cap on, Massage, Ass rimming, cum in mouth etc everything included. You name it, i do it. Service guarantee. Please help me out and have some fun together.;D Call/SmS/Apps me 81267757 to find out more *Wink* :) XoXo Hehes.

Its a hoax gentlemen. Sabo case.

InnerCircle
23-02-2014, 12:15 PM

Lol, for a moment I was hoping this was for real..

CCIvan
24-02-2014, 01:19 PM
during cny, i n my wife went to Bali and we stayed in a Villa v balcony.
Tat evening we had our out-call spa service to our villa. After spa treatment, we had our drink @ balcony.
I was in my boxer only n my wife was wear bathrobe n empty inside.
I start molest my wife n she get aroused. She took out my cock n suck.
At the end, we had sex on the sofa @ balcony.
In the half way of fucking, I heard moaning sound from nearby villa. Gosh, the young ang-mo couple stay @ opposite villa also had sex @ balcony.
I and the western guy give each other a thumb up!
Finally, we finish our game in doggie style where my wife n the ang-mo girl face to face..very exciting experience!

6Friendly9
24-02-2014, 03:34 PM
any action around North-East tonite? My FB seems to be keen in watching and probably ending w bonging in car...

TwinX
27-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Went to serangoon gardens last weekend with gf. Gf wore a tube top with low v neck in front showing lots of cleavage and back is a tied by strings but can see her back. She is not wearing bra and 1 look can tell. At first she was wearing a jacket but too hot so she took off. Immediately lots of guys looking at her but we didn't care. Can see half her breast and she has to constanly pull up her tube as it keep dropping. The strings never tie too tight. A few times I can almost see her nipples.

While there can see many guys purposely walk pass to look at her. I got quite turn on. After dinner, drove to bishan park found a bench there. Gf sleep on my lap. I didn't have to do anything and her nipples easily zaogeng. I untie her strings and play with her breasts. Although at night but still have people jogging and cycling. It was not dark too. Finally cannot tahan bonk her in sitting position. Her tube drop down and exposed her breasts. Actually from far they can see her exposed breasts. But she only covered up when they jog near.

Bonk for 15 mins and cum onto floor. Nv tie back her top and we walk back to car. Joggers from behind can see she didn't wear her top properly. When reach her place, also nv tie up. Her landlord saw her and he was quite surprised.

HANDFUL
28-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Damn... i wanna be ur friend n hang out with u !

Sugarbabe3331
01-03-2014, 01:46 AM
deleted post

mebtwnyourlegs
01-03-2014, 11:14 AM
nice to hear of others' adventures in serangoon gardens!

energybost
01-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Saw a few couples having fun at CBP in their cars last night :cool:

Sugarbabe3331
01-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Deleted post

love09
02-03-2014, 01:53 AM
Thank you about topic: Fucking in the public area (http://japansexvideo.blogspot.com/)

24mscooby
02-03-2014, 05:08 AM
Will be brining gf to seletar lighthouse carpark on sunday night. She loves being watched. We will do it in car tho. Anyone wanna jus park beside n watch?

ah rat
02-03-2014, 11:27 AM
First time was in May 2000 with my bf in his old mitsubishi lancer. I was about to get off the car but he pulled me back in for some more heavy petting. First time I held his dick in my hands. First time I ever saw cum.

Fast forward to Oct 2011. I was leaving for overseas on 6-months posting. Gave him a really nice BJ (no sex).

Oct 2012 Tavistock Park - details already mentioned in previous post

Dec 2013 Punggol Area near Marina Country Club.No sex again. Just gave him his fix.

Sis,u still virgin :D

Makeloveking
02-03-2014, 12:30 PM
Last week during my off day, i went shopping and when we are returning home. We board a bus without much people. Then i started squeezing her melon and start playing with her pussy and she got very wet, she cummed. After we alight ,we both finding a block to fuck and we found it those 2 story hdb. And i quicky doggy her afraid that someone will come down. But we are full view to the next blk is was fun:)

jon2000sg
02-03-2014, 02:45 PM
wah lau eh ah ! :D

zibrahimovic
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
I love outdoor sex! The feeling of excitement just make the sex better!

My personal experience to share.

1. Fort canning park (sex and blowjob)
2. Mount Faber park (sex and blowjob)
3. Sentosa, the most southern park of asia. The viewing hut with 3-4level one. (Sex and blowjob)
4. Siloso bench, inside the water! Power ESP when guard is looking at ur direction. (Sex and hand job)
5. One of the old cinema is AMK last time in the 90s. Jubilee or something (handjob)
6. A few Staircase (sex and blowjob)
7. East side country club toilet (sex and blowjob)
8. Pasir Ris park, there a maze there and walk into the middle of the maze (sex and blow job)
9. Car (blow job)
10. Workplace (sex and blowjob)

And sneaking into few of my ex gf house in the middle of the night, have sex in their living room and toilet. Trust me! You will feel fuking kan cheong. But feeling damn shiok also. Was almost caught by one of my ex gf granny when she suddenly woke up and I was hiding behide the curtain all the way until my ex gf coaxed her granny to go back to her room.

Should I open a tread to share all the details of my outdoor sex?

Bro, share your sotries.

Look like you have a wealth of stories for us to read. Hope that you do.

:D

Sugarbabe3331
02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
deleted post

gtan1980
03-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Haha! What do you think? 15 years with the same man. Only man i ever loved and slept with.

LOL... looking for replacement?

Sugarbabe3331
03-03-2014, 01:14 AM
deleted post.

maui_boy
03-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Labrador park.......:)

NRider
03-03-2014, 01:07 PM

One of the favorite hunt !!

mrdonkey
05-03-2014, 09:35 AM
chui, kanna rape by gf while driving, pull down my shorts and bj me while driving ask me find a place to bonk. Bukit timah where got place to bonk! Bo pian go until private property by the road side. people's house outside some more. Lucky nobody walk pass. HAHA

waaaaaa
06-03-2014, 12:23 AM
The most happening was with the last fb I had.

1. standing behind my car at lim chu kang lane dead end under the lamppost. she gave me a bj and I doggy her there. shoot inside. there were farms surrounding us and we didn't care if anyone sees us.

2. Mandai reservoir? on top of the pagoda. doggy her there while looking down.

3. countless time, f her at her block staircase

4. countless times went into her house, f her in her bed while her son was sleeping next to us in another mattress. once he stirred while she was on top of me. she stopped moving, while I continue to pumped her from bottom. cant forget the look on her face.

nicefreak
16-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Latest happening for me and my gal. Did a fast one in the car behind queenstown area. Stumbled upon the place and it look deserted... found a spot between the lorry parking lots and we jumped into action. Cowgirl for her and i doggy her in public, we were both half naked in the bottoms. After which, i cum into her mouth... quickly wipe up and drove off from there.
On the way, we saw a bangala walking towards us. Wondering if he could have seen us.. :P

pleasurehobby
16-03-2014, 11:51 PM
The most happening was with the last fb I had.

1. standing behind my car at lim chu kang lane dead end under the lamppost. she gave me a bj and I doggy her there. shoot inside. there were farms surrounding us and we didn't care if anyone sees us.

2. Mandai reservoir? on top of the pagoda. doggy her there while looking down.

3. countless time, f her at her block staircase

4. countless times went into her house, f her in her bed while her son was sleeping next to us in another mattress. once he stirred while she was on top of me. she stopped moving, while I continue to pumped her from bottom. cant forget the look on her face.

No.4 is really epic. Like famous scene from hot movie. The feeling of 'getting caught' must have been really thrilling.

11_Frog
20-03-2014, 08:20 AM
chui, kanna rape by gf while driving, pull down my shorts and bj me while driving ask me find a place to bonk. Bukit timah where got place to bonk! Bo pian go until private property by the road side. people's house outside some more. Lucky nobody walk pass. HAHA

did you manage to put your steering wheels to auto mode while you lift both of your legs above the dashboard n your girl kneel right infront of you n lick your 2 lau lan balls while both of your hands grab your girl head while the car still moving along the private estate road jalan tua pao sian ?:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

chipmunk1974
23-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Any places in northeast to recommend for outdoor sex?

frozenlock
23-03-2014, 05:56 PM
My public encounter:

1) Office staircase & toilet. It was really nerve-wreaking in case got discovered by ppl

2) multistorey carpark stairs

3) HDB staircase

missed those days.

6Friendly9
24-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Any places in northeast to recommend for outdoor sex?

==> sengkang area quite a few good places...

mrdonkey
24-03-2014, 12:49 PM
did you manage to put your steering wheels to auto mode while you lift both of your legs above the dashboard n your girl kneel right infront of you n lick your 2 lau lan balls while both of your hands grab your girl head while the car still moving along the private estate road jalan tua pao sian ?:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

this one never. more like the opposite way. her legs on the dashboard. HAHA

jammer074
24-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Bro chipmunk 1974,

There is lots of place in northeast for outdoor activities.

Depend on where you stay.

markho
24-03-2014, 03:50 PM
Was chilling with my girl at one of the pub in holland v over the weekends. Had a few beers and suddenly my girl was teasing me by doing a blow job to a beer bottle in front of me. Thats it liao, signal noticed. Settle the bill and brought her to the MSP where I park my car and bang her like mad. She was so horny that she strip totally naked and ride me in the back seat with the doors open. Superd night!

dreamer326
27-03-2014, 05:19 PM
got suprised from my ex colleague who i licked her months ago during lunch time, thought that was the last time we meet coz she was angry that i treated her that way...

suddenly text me to meet up for lunch, went there and she asked whether i hungry and what to eat, i answered not really hungry coz i was too happy that she text me, so she ask whether i remember i owed her once, then i said yes..

she said she need my help, i said sure.. anything will do as long as she happy.. then we go to upper floor where not crowded, she pulled me into toilet and ask me do the same..

i was so surpised and started to kiss her.. french kiss for about 2~3 mins while unbutton her shirt, sucking her nipple and proceed further down.. making her come 2 times i cant stand anymore so ask her if i can put inside.. surprisingly she said dont cum inside.. got a very happy ending that we made for 2 times as 1st time i too excited and cum within 3 mins.. 2nd time bonk her hard for 10+ mins before i release, making her cum again during my 2nd round.. after that she ask me not to remember this and the deal is fair now.. but i really hope she will contact me again..

raykee
09-04-2014, 11:44 PM

was there jst now... while enjoying my kissing, the police came!:eek::eek::eek: fast wear up, start engine and run liao... if police see u well dress person in the car will do wat ar?

Max35w12v
09-04-2014, 11:52 PM
was there jst now... while enjoying my kissing, the police came!:eek::eek::eek: fast wear up, start engine and run liao... if police see u well dress person in the car will do wat ar?

Well dressed person? Probably nothing.

angelyap0204
10-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Tried Parkway Parade 7th floor (the desserted Playground) donkey years ago.
Not sure the desserted playground is still there or not now...

1 simple word - Shiok! :D

I fucked at parkway parade 7 floor car park before. Quite safe because got a lot of pillars to block.

5ag1_Boar
10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
If you are dressed up, nothing to worry. At most they come knock your window, ask you roll down window, check situation normal (i.e. no crime (e.g. rape, molest, drugs) in progress). No need to run away.

SexSage
10-04-2014, 11:16 AM
I fucked at parkway parade 7 floor car park before. Quite safe because got a lot of pillars to block.

Now that's a good place to be when all the hotels nearby like Amber Hotel r fully booked ....;)

Turtle
10-04-2014, 01:13 PM

If fully dressed, then jia lak lor, they will check your ic..... but if in action, they will just watch. Haha

SiliconVibrator
10-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Talking abt police, previously oso at labrador upper carpark, was half way thru the deed then saw the blinker light tot seow liao, i just freeze n heng they nvr gt out of the car, u turn then went out. Lol

raykee
10-04-2014, 02:42 PM

u mean the shopping mall or the hdb blocks ard?

raykee
10-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Talking abt police, previously oso at labrador upper carpark, was half way thru the deed then saw the blinker light tot seow liao, i just freeze n heng they nvr gt out of the car, u turn then went out. Lol

hanor i was actually at the lower one, but too many walkerbys... so went higher, only to tio in action haaa

raykee
10-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Now that's a good place to be when all the hotels nearby like Amber Hotel r fully booked ....;)

amber hotel got hourly?

bochapsing
10-04-2014, 06:36 PM
was there jst now... while enjoying my kissing, the police came!: fast wear up, start engine and run liao... if police see u well dress person in the car will do wat ar?

similar encounter years ago along old upper thomson road...
I parked my car on the side of those small winding road, started frenching my gf in my car, and my hands were all over her boobs, but still can considered fully clothed beside few buttons were off, bra was slightly "out of position"... :p

suddenly a police car just stopped beside my car and switched on its blinker lights, "chasing" me away... I faster stopped all actions and drive off, no question asked though...

BOND78
10-04-2014, 06:54 PM
One day I met one of my FB for a couple of drinks but we have never done anything before. That nite after the drinks I jio her for Mac drive thru and eat in my car. After makan we went to back seat to chi chat. A while later I started frenching her and she was only rubbing my cock tip with her thumb. Then I ask her to blow me and she said I'm demanding and we called it a nite. So disappointed. Second nite I jio her in my car again. This time she allows me to finger and rub her clits. Was so excited and bursting. Suddenly she came so intensely and she went straight down on me. I was so happy but didn't manage to fuck her that nite but she cim and sent her back.Next morning I tried to wake up early and called her. I said I will tapao to her place for her. This time round we never give chance to each other. We had a really intense sex as we know we want it. Moral of the stories is Girls always play hard to get but actually they want u badly. ;)

onetwothreefour
10-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Jurong lake park's carpark anyone? Just beside chinese garden. At least one car with curtains on whenever im there . :D

sexyboy9099
10-04-2014, 07:24 PM
Anyone has any place near clementi can recommend?

Funseekerguy
10-04-2014, 07:41 PM

I dun think that is a good place anymore...beware of camera.. was there a few month ago ard 12 midnite...parked my car in between pillars .... tot should be very good spot becos the whole floor carpark is empty and got many pillars to block too...i am more of those play safe type. Usually i wont start action after 5 or more minutes just to make sure the coast is clear.... luckily did not start action too fast becos after i parked my car there for abt 3 to 4 minutes, a security guard walked very fast towards my car. While seeing him walking nearer, i just quickly drove off.... end up switching over to the hdb multi story carpark next to parkway parade.... very old and quiet carpark too...no vehicles on the upper level.... due to the security guard spoiling my party earlier, cannot tahan liao... start my action asap.... finished my deed and have a smoking break before drive off....while smoking, to my horror, saw a cctv on the ceiling just infront of my car... #$%&+ ... quickly drive off and keep thinking dunno got kena caught by the cctv or not...

goodu
10-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Anyone has any place near clementi can recommend?

pasir panjang... got a carpark near the kent ridge park

SiliconVibrator
10-04-2014, 10:33 PM
hanor i was actually at the lower one, but too many walkerbys... so went higher, only to tio in action haaa

N pls b vigilante, upper car park where there's a high wall with a slope upwards with bushes n trees, encounter a peeping tom up there.

diputs1269
11-04-2014, 01:53 AM

You have a narrow escape, lucky you are alert enough. :)

tigerwoody74
11-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Palmer road car park.... No need to say more Liao

:p

11_Frog
11-04-2014, 07:16 AM

nowadays many security officers patrolling Parkway car pk liao, different from last time :(

hitler
11-04-2014, 07:48 AM

Can vouch for this! Super dark at night :D

superBIRDY
11-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Kent ridge park at night at the Merlin there at night also quite quiet. Actually have Afew couples ard but everybody find they're own corner and do their own stuff. Hahaha. Onece did my ex in the hospital. As she's pretty well off got personal room. Thn we lying on bed together watching tv. She started stroking my cock. Thn wanted to give me bj with the door open! Sibei scared and excited, let her suck. Aft awhile buay Tahan pull her go to the room toilet and fuck her in front of the mirror still with the IV drip on. Hahahaha though not really public but still quite exciting.

singleman
11-04-2014, 03:21 PM
shared by 2nd public experience in car with my FL on end of last month..

that nite or should say morning le.. as it was ard 2pllus am... call her and arrange to meet for so called "public deal".. met her at mscp downstair.. reach ard 2.45am.. a few minute later she drove there.. n she drive me up to the mscp highest level.. again find a corner slot.. which hv pillar on one side of the slot.. whole level no other vehicle..

stop engine,.. we both move to the behind seat... n start the action... ask her to stroke n caress my cock.. while my hands go under her shirt n play with her bra n neh neh.. next put on the condom n ask her to suck my cock... while sucking my cock,, I use my hands to hold on her head to control the movement.. feel shiok.. I turn her head to a position I can see clearly her face while sucking my cock,. of course from time to time to look outside car to make sure no one around...

while sucking n sucking the shiok feeling get higher n higher... something come to my mind.. n I ask her hey I wan video her sucking my cock ok or not.. initially dun wan.. but later ok bcos I pay more.. haha.. but at that moment inside the car is quite dark.. only hv some dim light from outside the car.. how to video like that? then she suddenly take her hp n become a torch light.. some hp got this function to operate as a torch light.. haha.. now I got light to video her clearly ... so now my one hand holding my hp to do the videoing.. my the other hand holding the "torchlight" to shine at her face so that can video clearly the scene of seeing her head her face down sucking my cock,...

after sucking a while did not come.. so I just stop videoing.. rest a while I ask her continue to suck.. this time I use my both hand holding on her head to control the speed.. so time go on the feeling come again.. become higher n higher.. I control n move her head faster n faster... finally I cum.. the feeling of shooting is shiok.. even though I wear the cap.. after I shoot,, she keep sucking softly making me feel more shiok n keep cum at least 2 times.. that it the action end here.. remove the cap, use tissue clean up n then go home wash up..

YESorNO
11-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Me and my fb got horny and we did in at her hdb staircase in sengkang. Thrill of being seen or heard.

tigerwoody74
11-04-2014, 06:19 PM
M Faber carpark ... as u proceed from Telok Blangah road up. The very first car park on your left. This is section of the road is still consider two way. Not the carparks way up the top. (this one many ppl know liao :p )

Was there a few days back. At 430pm already spotted a car doing their stuff already.

unregistered_10
11-04-2014, 07:50 PM
M Faber carpark ... as u proceed from Telok Blangah road up. The very first car park on your left. This is section of the road is still consider two way. Not the carparks way up the top. (this one many ppl know liao :p )

Was there a few days back. At 430pm already spotted a car doing their stuff already.

A lot of peeping toms here in the night, i kena before.

Sen5eS
11-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Tried before at the staircase landing outside my PRC girlfriend's rented flat somewhere in Clementi Ave 2. Was out drinking with her that night. As usual, got a little touchy on the way sending her home and was frenching in the lift. She got horny and wanted me to go to her place for a session but upon reaching her place, realized landlady at home. She just pulled me to one corner, pull down her panty bent over and asked to doggie her. Damn exciting because have to be very careful in case her landlady walks out or other people walked by. Rammed her hard and fast for about 10 minutes before cumming. Hell of a fuck!!!
:D :D

that's spontaneous ...

raykee
12-04-2014, 02:39 PM

this one payment car park liao

raykee
12-04-2014, 02:41 PM

the temple????

tigerwoody74
12-04-2014, 10:41 PM
this one payment car park liao

Where got ? I was there driving my limo car . No cash card system leh. It is coupon parking

YESorNO
13-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Yesterday night I brought my FB to Tampines Safra area. Good area for outdoor car sex.

sony2002
14-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Where got ? I was there driving my limo car . No cash card system leh. It is coupon parking

huh, that car park no need cash card and no need coupon at all time, why u tear coupon for?

If fatimah come and see u bonking inside, dun think she will summon since got pple inside car right? :D

tigerwoody74
14-04-2014, 04:03 PM
huh, that car park no need cash card and no need coupon at all time, why u tear coupon for?

If fatimah come and see u bonking inside, dun think she will summon since got pple inside car right? :D

U are right . Got mixed up. Too many area liao

raykee
14-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Sia la... i send u google map soon

urger
15-04-2014, 12:35 AM
Long time never post. So just share my experience.

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!

adventured
15-04-2014, 01:05 AM
pasir panjang... got a carpark near the kent ridge park

Clementi Mall upstairs the HDB flats roof top garden quite happening. Chance upon sec sch couple looks abt 15 or 16 years old making out there when I took the lift to the wrong level of the carpark after visiting my fren's house. My fren also say there quite happening sometimes at the staircase.

Summerhillt
15-04-2014, 01:55 AM

Still remember a few years back when the old National stadium was still around and i brought a FL to bonk at the open carpark. When we were into our birthday suit and towards the most intense moment, a police car came from nowhere and started turning on the blinker light. I swear both of us wore our clothes back in the ever fastest manner and quickly start the engine and moved off. But knn the police car trail me and overtook me from behind when i was about to merge into Nicoll Highway.
The policemen summoned both of us down. Cold sweat started flowing and both me and my FL started to exchange glances. Lucky we know each other for quite awhile and both of us knew our real name.

luckily the police just stated that they r just conducting routine check. During the IC recording i realised my PRC FL did not put on her bra and her protruded nipples just "shone" brightly than the police blinker! And for me, in the midst of hurry, i wore my bermudas opposite with my zipper behind!
Somehow the 2 policemen also sensed something going on between us and before they leave they advised us to be careful and dunbstay up ttoo late.

And becos of this experience, i jotted down their carplate no and bought 4D the next day. And sure enuf, i strike 2nd price!

WAAA FREE $$$ sibeh ong lah you bro!! If me i faster siam sai and zao liao.. u still can hahah got the mood to jot down the car plate

sony2002
15-04-2014, 09:56 AM
A lot of peeping toms here in the night, i kena before.

always do at mount faber there last time but never notice any peeping tom, i was hoping peeping tom to come and give some excitement.

anyway, no more doing there already cos i ever seen police patrol, so beware!

Wintermelontea
15-04-2014, 10:10 AM
anybody tried industrial parks? last time street lightings are rather dim...good place to park in between lamp posts and start the FJ.

have seen a few bouncy cars (normally towels or newspapers covering the sides of the windows and front and back use the sun-shades) and vans at times while i drove by and my partner commented "there! another bouncing so vigorously!". lol :p

Wintermelontea
15-04-2014, 10:11 AM
the other location is lower pierce reservoir...quite dark years ago....lots of activities...:D

tissues everywhere...

acidicavex
15-04-2014, 10:24 AM
the other location is lower pierce reservoir...quite dark years ago....lots of activities...:D

tissues everywhere...

Now is bright liao but I think weekend they till off the carpark lighting

Wintermelontea
15-04-2014, 11:44 AM
Now is bright liao but I think weekend they till off the carpark lighting

ya, that's y i stated last time as i haven't been there for ages...haha.

i think i prefer the comfy bed in a hotel room. maybe not so adventurous now? :p

tryherout
15-04-2014, 03:19 PM

Like that also can strike 2nd prize... hahhhaha

Bunnybabe
15-04-2014, 04:15 PM
WAAA FREE $$$ sibeh ong lah you bro!! If me i faster siam sai and zao liao.. u still can hahah got the mood to jot down the car plate

lucky you, got both sex and $$. lol

Max35w12v
15-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Anyone tried the carpark at Mandai columbarium? Been a few times I thought of heading there when my usual place is occupied. :D

bluekai
16-04-2014, 12:23 AM
Not exactly fucking but me and my gf was at a park, I would say within town area. At night certain parts of the park quite dark, so its only up to your assumption if you see us.

Anyway, we sat on a bench with hardly any passerbys and the streetlamps were really dim. We started making out, and she started kissing me even more passionately and started rubbing my cock. I also play along and started playing with her B-cup tits and rub her nipples (inverted nipples hard to play with). I suggested to her to unzip and take my cock out but she hesitated.

After seeing theres really no passerbys, she covered abit using her bag and took my cock out and gave me a handjob till I came. Too bad she was on her period if not would have escalated even more.

raykee
16-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Clementi Mall upstairs the HDB flats roof top garden quite happening. Chance upon sec sch couple looks abt 15 or 16 years old making out there when I took the lift to the wrong level of the carpark after visiting my fren's house. My fren also say there quite happening sometimes at the staircase.

Once after i book out... i went there for a quicky with my fb.... after done... she wanted to rest in car so i went jalan jalan.. it was the old queentown estate car park... now no more liao... i went to top floor thinking of having some fresh air... i show a sec sch couple purple and white making out... about to bare liao... wasted... cos i open the door too fast it slam against the wall... the guy saw me in uniform damm scared... run away himself... i still remember the gal was in some cartoon panties... i no rank nth the guy keep say sorry and run... big pussy sia... i told the gal to find a proper man.. not a cat

raykee
16-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Not exactly fucking but me and my gf was at a park, I would say within town area. At night certain parts of the park quite dark, so its only up to your assumption if you see us.

Anyway, we sat on a bench with hardly any passerbys and the streetlamps were really dim. We started making out, and she started kissing me even more passionately and started rubbing my cock. I also play along and started playing with her B-cup tits and rub her nipples (inverted nipples hard to play with). I suggested to her to unzip and take my cock out but she hesitated.

After seeing theres really no passerbys, she covered abit using her bag and took my cock out and gave me a handjob till I came. Too bad she was on her period if not would have escalated even more.

Park? Town? Istana park?? In fact istana park is a good battle ground...

pleasurehobby
16-04-2014, 02:06 AM

this is really 苦尽甘来 !

tikogoh
16-04-2014, 03:42 AM

Now have money to go to hotel :D