PDA

View Full Version : Tieng Viet lovers club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60

jackbl
29-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Let see how many interpretation we can get from this sms.

KT: E di JC chua?
VB: Chua. E dang o nha
KT: Uh. A dang di JC. Mot chut gap e.
VB: A len cho e di nha.

My guess: Ask u to go and send her to work :)

naemlo
29-06-2010, 12:25 PM
;) I help you put KY

Put behind your ass n wait for zhu zhu to visit u.

KangTuo
29-06-2010, 12:28 PM

you good leh. I interprete wrongly. I go JC wait for her. :)

A len cho e di nha = you go, wait I go. :o

jackbl
29-06-2010, 12:34 PM
you good leh. I interprete wrongly. I go JC wait for her.

A len cho e di nha = you go, wait I go.

Thats why i dun sms often. My written and interpretation NO GOOD. I will mostly call and talk to them. Sometime SMS lost in the larang, and u keep on waiting. Calling is good, if she is at work but she say she is at home, then u know ...... :D :p

MrDarkSide
29-06-2010, 01:57 PM
ok i'll pm u her contact and email

Received. Thanks. What are the charges like?

You are spot on. I share the same thinking.

Once, got 1 VB always sticked with me. Then her phone somehow got prob, cannot sms. She asked me to help check what was wrong. Saw some romatic messages in the sent folder. Asked her, she said her sister sent to her OX.

After that, I evaporated totally despite her frequent calling and smses.

Maybe she is trying to hint to you that she got other options too and indirectly wanted you to "action" more. :D

Mine was different, my VB drop her spare phone in my car, notice that the original owner of the phone was not her cos there were many Thai wording. Out of curosity I checked the sms box and notice that there were sms that says good nite, miss you ...... in the inbox. However, there were no sms in the sent box that indicates that she replied to these sms. Until today, I never asked her about these sms when I returned the phone to her.

Wow. Even she also had a spare phone. Impressive.

My 1st guess was the direct translation: you arrive give me go home but it just doesn't make sense.

MrDarkSide
29-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I wonder how is haha_123 now? MIA??

SureScore
29-06-2010, 07:21 PM

Let's be patient. Wait for him

haha_123
29-06-2010, 08:25 PM

Sorry to keep u all waiting. I've been busy at work and it was not convenient to access sbf in my office. I took a quick dinner and quickly rush home to see so many postings after my bx's very long-winded e-mail. Thanks to all bros for your concern and kind advices.

I remembered that 2 years ago when I just came to know my bx, I saw a stranger sms to her:"Did u receive the money already?" on my bx's mobile. I never questioned her about that sms. But I shudder whenever I think of it. I kept probing my bx who was the stranger that kept sending her smses during our date. My bx was very happy then because she said that I love her, that's why I'm jealous.:o:p

haha_123
29-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Bro, I still remember your earlier newbie posts asking us how to go HCM in the other thread...now you are a senior...as you had been to HCM and with your gal for quite sometime....you are the best person to decide what is right or wrong...also if your gal is really love you or honest with you...ask yourself that and you will make a prudent decision...:)

I've been going to HCMC to meet up with my bx every 2 to 3 months. Each visit will take about 4 to 5 days. After 2 years already, I still don't know whether my bx truly loves me, or just using me to get to a better life in Singapore, or for me to provide some financial support to her family in the countryside. Because of this, I still have not brought her to Singapore yet. She's suspecting that I'm having another woman in my house here. Hahaha....:D

Anyway on my last visit, she brought me to the hospital to visit her nanny, and introduced me to her elder sister. The hospital is Cho Ray hospital, which unfortunately was not a very pleasant place to be. I just kept the face mask on throughout, and hardly spoke a word.

haha_123
29-06-2010, 08:38 PM
I see that you got yourself a 'baxa' 2 years back. I am wondering if she is the same 'baxa' you talk about. If she is, then you have give this relation a good thought.

2 years ago I had 2 'baxas'. It was very taxing and I had to make a choice between the 2. It was not a difficult decision.

Another bx actually came to my home maybe 4 years ago. But she's gone back and working in Hanoi now. Last year she wanted to introduce her step-sister to me, provided I treat her well and not just play-play only. I politely rejected her offer as my hands were full then.

haha_123
29-06-2010, 08:55 PM
Roughly the meaning is as follow:

Why did you think like this? You know me for very long already but dont trust me. The situation is like this. My friend like someone. I went out with my friend and that guy. I felt that they are in a relationship already. After that my friend wanted to call that guy so my friend used my phone to sms him. Because the guy has the same name as you then the sms went to the wrong person. It is only like this. You had think too much already. You make me very sad. I already explained to you many times but you cant understand.

What I feel is that she is blatantly lying through her teeth.

If your number is a Singapo number then how is it possible to send the sms wrongly?
If her friend borrow her phone to sms, the friend will be inserting the guy number. It doesn't seem logical that the guy's number is saved in her phone, right?
Too many loopholes liao.

Thank you bro for the translation. I also feel that your analysis is spot-on. There is just too much of a coincidence.

Now she's making me feel guilty be saying: "Ox oi, why u don't believe me? Why?? Huhu...."

There's saying in Chinese: The thief shout "catch the thief"!!! Hmmm....:rolleyes:

Having said all that, there's a part of me that says I should give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, I've already invested so much time and money on her.

Do I need to start all over again, by looking for a new bx???:D

Wen Shi Jian, Qing Wei He Wu?? Sigh....:o

haha_123
29-06-2010, 09:05 PM
She called you alot because she doesn't want to lose a sponsorship and a chance for a better lifestyle in future if you are already giving her monthly maintenance fees already. I might be wrong. Only you know the truth.

Bro, how did u come to such an analysis after reading the damn bloody long-winded e-mail?

I don't really give her a monthly maintenance fee. But I will usually transfer to her some money($100 - $300) whenever she falls sick and is unable to work.

2 months ago, I even bought a washing machine for her family living in the countryside. Last year, I bought ear rings for her and her mother at the goldsmith shop beside Ben Thanh Market.

Earlier this year she even asked for a motorcycle, but I rejected her flat.

Hurricane88
29-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I've been going to HCMC to meet up with my bx every 2 to 3 months. Each visit will take about 4 to 5 days. After 2 years already, I still don't know whether my bx truly loves me, or just using me to get to a better life in Singapore, or for me to provide some financial support to her family in the countryside. Because of this, I still have not brought her to Singapore yet. She's suspecting that I'm having another woman in my house here. Hahaha....:D

Anyway on my last visit, she brought me to the hospital to visit her nanny, and introduced me to her elder sister. The hospital is Cho Ray hospital, which unfortunately was not a very pleasant place to be. I just kept the face mask on throughout, and hardly spoke a word.

I think you already has the answers...just keep on denying...think 2 to 3 months go once is too long to develop any serious relationship...you need to be like bro SS08, KT or myself to be there every month...:)

For short 4 to 5 days, they can stage a show for you...unless you drop in without telling her and check her out...you will be surprised what you find out...:)

naemlo
29-06-2010, 09:46 PM
For short 4 to 5 days, they can stage a show for you...unless you drop in without telling her and check her out...you will be surprised what you find out...:)

Dunno why I just dun believe FL.... :D Looking forward to your monthly HCMC trip??? See whether I can head south....

creeve
29-06-2010, 11:34 PM
My 1st guess was the direct translation: you arrive give me go home but it just doesn't make sense.

In Kangtuo's dialogue, "nha" has no actual meaning. Just like our lah, lor, leh etc. For TV, there is nhe, nha, vay, chu (?), the etc...

creeve
29-06-2010, 11:36 PM
I remembered that 2 years ago when I just came to know my bx, I saw a stranger sms to her:"Did u receive the money already?" on my bx's mobile. I never questioned her about that sms. But I shudder whenever I think of it. I kept probing my bx who was the stranger that kept sending her smses during our date. My bx was very happy then because she said that I love her, that's why I'm jealous.:o:p

Another classic case of....

"I miss you very much, husband. But, I also have to miss many many husbands... So, can you send me some money so that I don't have to work so hard and have more time to miss all my husbands...."

8fdjf934ms
29-06-2010, 11:40 PM
I've been going to HCMC to meet up with my bx every 2 to 3 months. Each visit will take about 4 to 5 days. After 2 years already, I still don't know whether my bx truly loves me, or just using me to get to a better life in Singapore, or for me to provide some financial support to her family in the countryside.

Ya lor... I also feel the same way. Don't know whether she really like because of me or because i would be able to give her a better life then in vn. don't know how to test her leh. any bros got idea here? But that time I test a bit she get angry like that. Cause know her only one two month start talking about marriage liao. A bit scared...

SING_IN_HCMC
30-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Dunno why I just dun believe FL.... :D Looking forward to your monthly HCMC trip??? See whether I can head south....

You already headed south everytime you meet con gai :D

naemlo
30-06-2010, 01:24 AM

Dun be so dirty minded.... so old liao...

MrDarkSide
30-06-2010, 02:48 AM
I remembered that 2 years ago when I just came to know my bx, I saw a stranger sms to her:"Did u receive the money already?" on my bx's mobile.

2 years ago but you still continue the relationship and now you still call her bx. I can guess what is your decision already.

Having said all that, there's a part of me that says I should give her the benefit of the doubt. After all, I've already invested so much time and money on her.

This is how men usually behave. It is perfectly normal.

In crux, if you choose to believe the person, everything said to you and you will also believe. If you choose not to believe that person, even if it is the truth but you will not believe.
Get the point? Anyway, you are old and matured enough to decide for yourself.

Bro, how did u come to such an analysis after reading the damn bloody long-winded e-mail?

I believe that many samsters had also arrived at the same conclusion. Read KT's posting on page 367.

MrDarkSide
30-06-2010, 02:51 AM
In Kangtuo's dialogue, "nha" has no actual meaning. Just like our lah, lor, leh etc. For TV, there is nhe, nha, vay, chu (?), the etc...

Yes. I know. That's why I said it is my 1st guess because TV isn't my 1st nor 2nd language therefore I tend to do direct translation first and determine whether it makes sense or not.

Another classic case of....

"I miss you very much, husband. But, I also have to miss many many husbands... So, can you send me some money so that I don't have to work so hard and have more time to miss all my husbands...."

You got heart-broken before?

MrDarkSide
30-06-2010, 02:52 AM
I think you already has the answers...just keep on denying...think 2 to 3 months go once is too long to develop any serious relationship...you need to be like bro SS08, KT or myself to be there every month...

SS08 - Yes. But I dont think our dearest KT is able to afford his precious time to go there monthly.

Hurricane88
30-06-2010, 05:57 AM

FL means open for more money...hope to see you again...:)

KangTuo
30-06-2010, 09:41 AM
I remembered that 2 years ago when I just came to know my bx, I saw a stranger sms to her:"Did u receive the money already?" on my bx's mobile.

Don't it occur that she is out for your $$$$ only

After 2 years already, I still don't know whether my bx truly loves me......

What have you been doing?

2 years ago I had 2 'baxas'. It was very taxing and I had to make a choice between the 2. It was not a difficult decision.

does it occur to be a WRONG decision?

After all, I've already invested so much time and money on her.

Do I need to start all over again, by looking for a new bx???

You in pain with the $$$ you spend on her huh?
what you mean by "invested". What kind of return you want?
Nothing wrong to start over again to look a new and better one.

I don't really give her a monthly maintenance fee. But I will usually transfer to her some money($100 - $300) whenever she falls sick and is unable to work.

This will already be monthly allowance to her if she fall sick monthly.

For short 4 to 5 days, they can stage a show for you...unless you drop in without telling her and check her out...you will be surprised what you find out...

I have NOT drop by hcmc without telling my girlfriend. :eek: (unless I am meetign some other gals)

I did stage a show with them whenever a sillypore guy come to visit her 'sisters'.

SS08 - Yes. But I dont think our dearest KT is able to afford his precious time to go there monthly.

You know me :p

KangTuo
30-06-2010, 10:02 AM
thay gio Jackbl oi...

How you translate this to TV ... "Friend Busy Sell Dirty Table"
When you see me, you tell me the translation.

:D

lovesprout
30-06-2010, 12:56 PM

:)

My interpretation is:

You go, wait me to go there, ok?

Just spent a few days in Vietnam, and there have been so many new posts in this forum!

KangTuo
30-06-2010, 01:26 PM

My interpretation is:

You go, wait me to go there, ok?

We novices not as good as thay giao jackbl.
You interpretation is the same as mine which it is wrong.

Hurricane88
30-06-2010, 01:37 PM
You in pain with the $$$ you spend on her huh?
what you mean by "invested". What kind of return you want?
Nothing wrong to start over again to look a new and better one.

I have NOT drop by hcmc without telling my girlfriend. :eek: (unless I am meetign some other gals)

You will never know, the ROI can be better when you start to find new one...you can lower down expectations...:)

I believe you have NOT drop in to spy your gf...you believe in her ma...my advice is to those brothers who are suspicious of their gf there...do drop in without advance notice...surprise surprise...:)

AdGuy
30-06-2010, 01:38 PM

Have u considered that it is her language that is Fked up?

So if she really means 'go and send her to work', then 'len' would be wrongly used wouldn't it? Coz len is more like 'go' which is wrong if she's at home. Shouldn't it be like 'come' instead?

I'm quite skeptical about VBs grammar these days because I was talking to my bx about TV the other day and I realize they sometimes don't even know they are wrong. It's just like our singlish, wrong, but we still use it like it's right.:D

Maybe bro Jackbl should open a school to teach VBs TV

AdGuy
30-06-2010, 01:50 PM
I've been going to HCMC to meet up with my bx every 2 to 3 months. Each visit will take about 4 to 5 days. After 2 years already, I still don't know whether my bx truly loves me, or just using me to get to a better life in Singapore, or for me to provide some financial support to her family in the countryside.

All of the above actually.

But based on your comments, you treat her like another VB, i.e. VBs will lie, cheat, and steal.

My point here is... if you can't get over that she's a VB, let her go. This is not the 1st problem, won't be the last. But if you think you can leave it all behind, then REALLY leave it all behind and deal with whatever comes along. I'm sure if this is a Sgp girl, you won't be viewing the situation in this manner.

VBs are a classic breed. you either love them for who they are, or just be happy with a local girl instead. They will never change for you.

No offence. Just honest comments to hit home the message.

AdGuy
30-06-2010, 01:52 PM
thay gio Jackbl oi...

When you see me, you tell me the translation.

:D

I read you cup story on you siggy.

Leaves me with only 1 conclusion. You damn cock cup. :D

KangTuo
30-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Have u considered that it is her language that is Fked up?

The TS has fannly spoken :)

I read you cup story on you siggy.

Leaves me with only 1 conclusion. You damn cock cup. :D

I also think likewise...
Too much world cup so now cock cup :D

lovesprout
30-06-2010, 02:52 PM

I didn't notice Jackbl has solved the puzzle. It only proves one thing:

Old ginger is more spicy! (薑還是老的辣)

I have to admit that I never consider the explanation Jackbl mentioned.

AdGuy
30-06-2010, 03:57 PM
I didn't notice Jackbl has solved the puzzle. It only proves one thing:

I have to admit that I never consider the explanation Jackbl mentioned.

Until now his explanation still dun make sense to me.

But he's the expert.

AdGuy
30-06-2010, 03:58 PM
The TS has fannly spoken :)

So many connection issues, I got sick of logging in.

Glad to see that those have been fixed.

haha_123
30-06-2010, 11:39 PM
2 years ago but you still continue the relationship and now you still call her bx. I can guess what is your decision already.

This is how men usually behave. It is perfectly normal.

In crux, if you choose to believe the person, everything said to you and you will also believe. If you choose not to believe that person, even if it is the truth but you will not believe.
Get the point? Anyway, you are old and matured enough to decide for yourself.

Bro, your comment is really "one needle see blood"!!:o:(

Currently I've been ignoring smses from my bx. Either that or I suan her by asking whether it is she or her friend that is sending me the smses. I also address my-self as anh instead of ox.

After this incident, I just don't trust her anymore. I'm also hoping against hope that she'll tell me the truth regarding the romantic sms. I mean if she want to tell a lie, at least put in some effort to make the lie sound more convincing.;)

haha_123
30-06-2010, 11:43 PM
does it occur to be a WRONG decision?

Bro KT, I think either decision will also be the WRONG decision.:(

haha_123
30-06-2010, 11:59 PM
All of the above actually.

But based on your comments, you treat her like another VB, i.e. VBs will lie, cheat, and steal.

My point here is... if you can't get over that she's a VB, let her go. This is not the 1st problem, won't be the last. But if you think you can leave it all behind, then REALLY leave it all behind and deal with whatever comes along. I'm sure if this is a Sgp girl, you won't be viewing the situation in this manner.

VBs are a classic breed. you either love them for who they are, or just be happy with a local girl instead. They will never change for you.

No offence. Just honest comments to hit home the message.

No offence at all, bro. Most times the truth hurt. I'm just blinded by my affection towards my bx. Sometimes she behave like a spoilt princess, and I just let her be. But sometimes she is like a sweet, innocent virgin and let me have my way with her.

Anyway we are all here to share our experiences, good or bad.

jackbl
01-07-2010, 11:06 AM
I did stage a show with them whenever a sillypore guy come to visit her 'sisters'.

If the show is to the advantage of the gals, then u also BLUFFING we singaporean liao :D

jackbl
01-07-2010, 11:08 AM

What this sentence means in english? I also dun understand... why u only asked me, now your gang got so many TV experts liao :D ;)

KangTuo
01-07-2010, 11:08 AM
If the show is to the advantage of the gals, then u also BLUFFING we singaporean liao :D

EXACTLY.
I learned the Vietnamese culture mah :p

jackbl
01-07-2010, 11:17 AM

Sorry hor. I may not have chiong more than u guys and may not have sit/bed more VBs than u guys. How to consider me as OLD GINGER? :( I may be old in age but still not old enough. ;) But paying more to the VBs to learn TV helps here..... U guys still have not pay enough, always getting FOCsss.....

PS:KT getting too many FOCs will make your TV deteriorate.... :D

jackbl
01-07-2010, 11:21 AM

I also address my-self as anh instead of ox.

Use "tôi" instead will show that u are less familiar with that person.

KangTuo
01-07-2010, 11:21 AM
PS:KT getting too many FOCs will make your TV deteriorate.... :D

I don't think so.
I learn just enuff Tieng Viet to get FOCsss :D

MrDarkSide
01-07-2010, 02:09 PM
You know me.

And it is a mistake because you refused to teach us your KC skills and only make us more envious. Hu hu hu.

Bro, your comment is really "one needle see blood"!!

Words don't need to spell out explicitly in ABC but we know that you had already made your own decision so take care.

Hurricane88
01-07-2010, 07:11 PM

Currently I've been ignoring smses from my bx. Either that or I suan her by asking whether it is she or her friend that is sending me the smses. I also address my-self as anh instead of ox.

After this incident, I just don't trust her anymore. I'm also hoping against hope that she'll tell me the truth regarding the romantic sms. I mean if she want to tell a lie, at least put in some effort to make the lie sound more convincing.

Join me during one of my monthly de-stress trip in HCM...I intro good one for you...one tat never come to Sillypore before...:)

If can join me on 18/19 GOSSIP...check my siggie...:)

Promfret
01-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Need advice on which is the best way to call to Vietnam?
Been using the Chit Chat and BIP card...
Seems to be abit ex...
the connection time is also deductedable...

Thanks...

KangTuo
01-07-2010, 11:39 PM
And it is a mistake because you refused to teach us your KC skills and only make us more envious. Hu hu hu.

Troi. Must come out a book with step by step guidline ha?
A boy oi, you are young and you had shown that you a force to be reckon with.

I am retiring very soon lah... And soon you will make us envy you.

KangTuo
01-07-2010, 11:48 PM
Need advice on which is the best way to call to Vietnam?
Seems to be abit ex...

Thanks...

I used chat chat and find that its cheap and good enough. I am still using chat chat.
Msn, yahoo and skype are FOC yet can see the other party through webcam. Sometime i use it.
M1 021IDD is good but ex than the others. I also use it whenever i am lazy to dial too many numbers.

There is no best way. Up to individual.

jackbl
02-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Seems to be abit ex...

Thanks...

This question has been discussed many timessssssssssssssssssssssss. Thanks KT for being so patience to reply.

I used chat chat and find that its cheap and good enough. I am still using chat chat.
Msn, yahoo and skype are FOC yet can see the other party through webcam. Sometime i use it.
M1 021IDD is good but ex than the others. I also use it whenever i am lazy to dial too many numbers.

Yeah, its up to individual. To PROMFRET, using BIP card is ex. To me, it is reasonable liao. BIP@$8 can call VN for 150min, if minus 30min for connection time, estimate abt 120min, it is abt 8cent/min + local talktime charges(your handphone charge).

M1 021IDD is 16cent/8cent on peak/offpeak period.

My choice is to buy a M1 SIM card and top-up with M1 Super 130. It has $100 to call local, $30 to call oversea(VN).

During peak hour, use BIP card. During offpeak, use M1 021IDD........

Promfret
02-07-2010, 02:00 AM

This question has been discussed many timessssssssssssssssssssssss. Thanks KT for being so patience to reply.
During peak hour, use BIP card. During offpeak, use M1 021IDD........

Thx Thx...
Paiseh...
Novice in Viet...
:o

lge8
02-07-2010, 02:13 PM
power thread! upz! ((:

lovesprout
02-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Please help:

1. Chac la vui roi kg muon ve luon roi ha?

My Question --> What is the meaning of "luon" here?

2. Hoi toi ve ai mo cap em ra va lay het tien roi.

My Question --> What is the meaning of "mo cap" here?

Thanks.

SING_IN_HCMC
02-07-2010, 07:40 PM
Please help:

Thanks.

Dun understand the context but:

luon = often, always

mo cap = vices

AdGuy
03-07-2010, 01:04 AM
Please help:

Thanks.

It means 'straight' or 'direct' here. It means to go straight home in your context.

jackbl
03-07-2010, 04:18 AM

Thanks.

Yesterday nite someone open my bag/luggage out and take all money already.

creeve
03-07-2010, 04:40 AM
Use "tôi" instead will show that u are less familiar with that person.

Yup, and use "co" when referring to her instead of "em". Sure make her crazy...

KangTuo
03-07-2010, 03:26 PM
It means 'straight' or 'direct' here. It means to go straight home in your context.

This prove the powderful-ness of Tieng Viet by TS and thay gio jackbl :D

lovesprout
03-07-2010, 03:39 PM

Thanks. AdGuy. I saw this usage many times, but I don't know what it means. I think you are right!

Do you think she xau nhieu nhieu or really lost money?? Here is her original sms:

Em bi mat tien. Tien me lam danh tinh goi ve cho cha me tri benh. Nhung hoi toi ve ai mo cap em ra va lay het tien roi. Huhu. Em khoc hoi toi den gio xung mat luon. Em mat 500sin. Gio em ko con tien trong nguoi de di taxi nua. Em rat buon.

I lost money. The money I saved is supposed to send back to parents to cure diseases. But last night someone opened my purse and took all my money. Crying.. I cried since last night till now. I lost 500sin. Now I don't have money with me to take taxi. I am very sad.

My Question --> What is the meaning of "xung mat luon" in her message?

MrDarkSide
03-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Troi. Must come out a book with step by step guidline ha?
A boy oi, you are young and you had shown that you a force to be reckon with.

Of course lah. Good stuffs must be shared with us mah.
If not, the skills will be lost in outer space forever. 失传的武功。

MrDarkSide
03-07-2010, 05:56 PM
My Question --> What is the meaning of "xung mat luon" in her message?

I believe that she meant "sung mat luon" instead. Her eyes swell considerably due to the crying.

迷汤来了。 :D

MrDarkSide
03-07-2010, 06:12 PM
Chac la vui roi kg muon ve luon roi ha?

I think.

Maybe it is too fun, dont want to go back, dont care already is it?

:confused:

usmjordan2
03-07-2010, 06:50 PM
nice one ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

Hurricane88
03-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Do you think she xau nhieu nhieu or really lost money?? Here is her original sms:

Em bi mat tien. Tien me lam danh tinh goi ve cho cha me tri benh. Nhung hoi toi ve ai mo cap em ra va lay het tien roi. Huhu. Em khoc hoi toi den gio xung mat luon. Em mat 500sin. Gio em ko con tien trong nguoi de di taxi nua. Em rat buon.

I lost money. The money I saved is supposed to send back to parents to cure diseases. But last night someone opened my purse and took all my money. Crying.. I cried since last night till now. I lost 500sin. Now I don't have money with me to take taxi. I am very sad.

sure xao nhieu nhieu...these vb cannot be trusted...:p

naemlo
03-07-2010, 11:52 PM

This sounded familiar... :D

jackbl
04-07-2010, 02:40 AM

Ur bx not Vietnamese? Then u very lucky :)

jackbl
04-07-2010, 02:44 AM
I believe that she meant "sung mat luon" instead. Her eyes swell considerably due to the crying.

This mistake also let u spotted. Then ur TV level not bad liao :D

stabak
04-07-2010, 03:36 AM
More links are available on visit-x videochat (http://www.x-visit.com)

naemlo
04-07-2010, 04:28 AM
More links are available on visit-x videochat (http://www.x-visit.com)

What type of link or what has this link gonna do here??

Humpster
04-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Dear Seniors~
Its me again!
Since my first post in this thread 27/06/10, I have been trying to improve thru this thread, vdict, viet songs and cluckcluck-quackquack at various vb places. Official classes have yet to start.

Im trying to understand the msg but my level too low. Here is the msg:

Hom nay anh dien thoai em? tai sao khong den? khong dung hen, khong dung gio. rat that vong, rat buon nhieu.

With Vdict, very limited knowledge, interest and effort, please correct me if I am wrong and fill in the blanks if you can :p

Hom nay anh dien thoai em? :
Vdict: there is no "thoai" only "thoa" or "thoi", can I presume its a spelling error or slang?
My attempt in understanding: She was expecting my call today?

tai sao khong den? :
according to vdict, "den why not?" Im unable to decipher word by word

khong dung hen? :
using vdict, the most likely word choice is 1) dưng (to offer) 2) hẹn (promise)
My attempt: dont offer to promise?

khong dung gio? :
couldnt find a suitable meaning in vdict, unless it is giơ (to show)
My attempt: dont offer to show? (show as in appear, or reveal?)

rat that vong, rat buon nhieu :
quite straightforward in vdict, very dissapointed, very sad?

Hurricane88
04-07-2010, 10:38 AM

Corrections...these VB = WL = cannot be trusted....WL = open for $$$ money...:)

Same as what you always mentioned...:)

naemlo
04-07-2010, 12:11 PM
Corrections...these VB = WL = cannot be trusted....WL = open for $$$ money...:)

These WL just love to lose money and a lot of family members need money for hospital. Sadly these tricks work on highly educated SG men.

In our society, most men believe pig does know how to climb tree. :D

haha_123
04-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Today my VB sms to me:

Ox noi doc e k tin dau con trai ai cung noi zay het.

Dien thoai e con co 2 sen la het roi e ko nhan tin duoc nua.

Can any brother kindly translate the first sentence for me?

I believe that the 2nd sentence is saying that she have only 2 cents on her phone-card and so she can't sms to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, this VB looks like an ex-neighbour of mine, whom I had a crush on. When we went to khach san on last Friday, when I looked into her eyes, I felt like I was making out with my ex-neighbour. During our moment of passion, she even bit deep into my right nipple. She said that I will then remember her always and other VB will stay away from me when they see the bite-mark. Bwahahahaha......:D

haha_123
04-07-2010, 11:43 PM

I believe that in the above context, 'con gai' means girlfriend.
Also in the pub, I always hear the phrase 'XXX con gai nhieu nhieu' meaning XXX has got many girlfriends.

But when I check the dictionary, 'con gai' means daughter and 'ban gai' means girlfriend.

Can some brother kindly clarify the above discrepancy? Thank you.

jackbl
05-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Hom nay anh dien thoai em? :
Vdict: there is no "thoai" only "thoa" or "thoi", can I presume its a spelling error or slang?
My attempt in understanding: She was expecting my call today?

WHO say there is no thoai???
điện thoại = telephone :D :D :D

haha_123
05-07-2010, 04:04 AM
Words don't need to spell out explicitly in ABC but we know that you had already made your own decision so take care.

After reading all the comments by all the kind brothers here, as well as my own analysis, I've made my decision already.

Until today, my bx is still insisting that it was her friend and not her, who accidentally sent the romantic sms to me. It seems that she's very anxious for me to forget about the sms, and always wanting to change the subject whenever I brought up the matter, but I'm having none of it.

I'm now unveiling all the lies she made up, one by one.

My bx may be very pretty and demure on the outside, but when I get to know her better, then I start to discover the rotten-ness and ugliness within.

My bx always say that she love me not because of my money, but now I know that is all bull-sxxt!!!

After 2 years of investment with limited returns, it was indeed a very valuable lesson learnt. Next time I'll go in with my eyes wide open, and be ready to abandon ship whenever money issues crop up.

naemlo
05-07-2010, 08:53 AM

"Con Gai" in the context is "girl"

My bx always say that she love me not because of my money, but now I know that is all bull-sxxt!!!

Not surprise to hear this. At least u acknowledge your ger is full of shit but a lot of guys still madly in love with WL. :eek:

KangTuo
05-07-2010, 11:12 AM
In our society, most men believe pig does know how to climb tree. :D

I do believe... pigs not only can climb tree but also can dance.

I saw it with my own eyes in sentosa when a big big guy try to climb a coconut tree.
I saw it with my owns eyes in 678. One big big lady can really dance.

:D :p

KangTuo
05-07-2010, 11:21 AM
Also in the pub, I always hear the phrase 'XXX con gai nhieu nhieu' meaning XXX has got many girlfriends.

But when I check the dictionary, 'con gai' means daughter and 'ban gai' means girlfriend.

From vdict.com
con = (Generic particle denoting a unit of animal or animal-like thing) A, an, the
bạn = friend
con gái = girl

in this conext, you should NOT read the word 'con' and 'gai' separately.

naemlo
05-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I saw it with my owns eyes in 678. One big big lady can really dance.

Wow then this pub will have less customers soon. :D

Hurricane88
05-07-2010, 08:27 PM

I oso often said I have con gai nhieu nhieu...this makes any gf jealous...:)

<山雞>
05-07-2010, 09:27 PM
Found 1 video of a sexy+busty Viet syt in youtube.
Exciting part at 3min35sec.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvSgWVR2WwU&NR=1
Anyone knows what she toking?

AdGuy
06-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Anyone knows what she toking?

She's saying she wants to give you a good time.

AdGuy
06-07-2010, 12:58 AM

Xao nhieu nhieu = something you do on a regular basis besides PCC :D

AdGuy
06-07-2010, 01:01 AM
I believe that the 2nd sentence is saying that she have only 2 cents on her phone-card and so she can't sms to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right! ;)

She said that I will then remember her always and other VB will stay away from me when they see the bite-mark. Bwahahahaha......:D

I dunno what khach san is but I understand Xao pa co!!! :D

lovesprout
06-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Today my VB sms to me:

Ox noi doc e k tin dau con trai ai cung noi zay het.

Husband tells lie I don't believe at all. All boys also say something like that.

Maybe you told her that you are good in bed that is why she didn't believe? :D

lovesprout
06-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Dear Seniors~
Its me again!
Since my first post in this thread 27/06/10, I have been trying to improve thru this thread, vdict, viet songs and cluckcluck-quackquack at various vb places. Official classes have yet to start.

Hom nay anh dien thoai em? tai sao khong den? khong dung hen, khong dung gio. rat that vong, rat buon nhieu.

Today did you call me? Why you didn't come? The date is not right, and you are late. Very disappointed. Very sad.

MrDarkSide
06-07-2010, 06:29 PM
WHO say there is no thoai???
điện thoại = telephone

The teacher had spoken.

MrDarkSide
06-07-2010, 06:32 PM
After reading all the comments by all the kind brothers here, as well as my own analysis, I've made my decision already.

You are the only person who understand her character well because you are always in contact with her. As outsiders, we cant say much.

MrDarkSide
06-07-2010, 06:45 PM
This mistake also let u spotted.

I guess in context only. ;)

haha_123
06-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Husband tells lie I don't believe at all. All boys also say something like that.

Maybe you told her that you are good in bed that is why she didn't believe? :D

No lah. I just used one of the many romantic phrases I had learned fron bro Jackbl : "Luc nao ox cung nghi ve bx".

I sat with her for the first time, and on the same night I brought her to hotel.
This seldom happen to me. Perhaps I was egged on by her mummy girlfriend who couldn't get her hands away from my crotch, or I was under the influence of alcohol. But most likely it was because she reminded me so much of my ex-neighbour.:p

lovesprout
06-07-2010, 07:48 PM
No lah. I just used one of the many romantic phrases I had learned fron bro Jackbl : "Luc nao ox cung nghi ve bx".

I sat with her for the first time, and on the same night I brought her to hotel.
This seldom happen to me. Perhaps I was egged on by her mummy girlfriend who couldn't get her hands away from my crotch, or I was under the influence of alcohol. But most likely it was because she reminded me so much of my ex-neighbour.:p

No wonder. You learn from Jackbl then surely her response will be like that.

Next time, learn from VietnamLover and be a bad boy. You tell her "Bay gio anh muon do sua khap than the em va liem het" (now I want to pour milk on your body and lick" :D

creeve
06-07-2010, 09:25 PM
I dunno what khach san is but I understand Xao pa co!!! :D

You kidding? Isn't khach san => hotel??

KangTuo
06-07-2010, 10:04 PM

jackbl never teach me such xao nhieu nhieu phrases :(

Next time, learn from VietnamLover and be a bad boy.

Another method to 'stir' the vb brain is to use their own medicine against them.

Instead of telling them "a nho e", you ask them "e nho a kg"
if they reply yes, tell them that many vb also xao nhieu nhieu..
if the reply no, tell them that you knew it as they got many many boyfriend...

any follow up sms to 'stir' their brain is up to your creativity liao. :p

enjoy 'stiring' thier brain. :D
I heard that a good teacher in 'stiring' vb brain is deptrai :)

KangTuo
06-07-2010, 10:15 PM
The teacher had spoken.

He seldom "speaks" now.
No see him at his 2nd home this whole month.

I guess in context only.

you are well learned in TV... dung xao nhieu nhieu ;)

haha_123
07-07-2010, 12:28 AM

Aiyo bro, all of bro Jackbl's romantic phrases can be found in Page 330 of this thread.

MrDarkSide
07-07-2010, 12:40 AM
He seldom "speaks" now.

Most probably he is locked inside his 1st home.

KangTuo
07-07-2010, 09:00 AM
5. XAO NHIEU NHIEU Phrases
============================
[/COLOR]

Aiyo bro, all of bro Jackbl's romantic phrases can be found in Page 330 of this thread.

I never see romnatic phrases but xao nhieu nhieu phrases :p:D

情感王子
07-07-2010, 11:10 AM

this is a good piece of information for newbie to start off with.
cam on thay giao jackbl

lovesprout
07-07-2010, 12:17 PM
A VB wanted me to send her money to buy air ticket. I told her to borrow money from her friends first. This is her reply:

"Ban e dua nao no cung ca do da banh thua het tien roi."

What does this mean? I only recognized "het tien roi" = "out of money"

Thanks!

情感王子
07-07-2010, 01:40 PM
A VB wanted me to send her money to buy air ticket. I told her to borrow money from her friends first. This is her reply:

"Ban e dua nao no cung ca do da banh thua het tien roi."

What does this mean? I only recognized "het tien roi" = "out of money"

Thanks!

good enough. The whole meaning of the sentence is to tell you "NO money"

I recongise the word "ca do da banh" as "gamble on soccer"
I think "thua" = lose

She must be saying that ALL her friend also gamble and lose all money on soccer. Most importantly is she want money from you. :)

deptrai4u
07-07-2010, 02:29 PM

I think "thua" = lose

She must be saying that ALL her friend also gamble and lose all money on soccer. Most importantly is she want money from you. :)

Yah, and tell her better stop hanging around with a bunch of losers!

By the way, the fact of the matter is this; she has lost a lot of money on better on soccer and now going thru all the telephone numbers of various Carrot Heads she collected while in Singapore and telling everyone to send money for her to buy plane ticket. So, either 1 person send or 100 person send or even nobody send any fucking money, she will be here in Singapore soon to work and pay of her debt and when the debt finally paid off (by working, by lying, by cheating, by fucking, by KCing.. etc), the whole vicious cycle starts naturally again...

So my advice to you is this... send her enuf money for her to buy her plane ticket and another $2000 for her to show custom when she is passing thru Immigration... that should be the best thing for u to do now. Do it and u will know the wisdom behind it.

MrDarkSide
07-07-2010, 03:04 PM

I think "thua" = lose

She must be saying that ALL her friend also gamble and lose all money on soccer. Most importantly is she want money from you.

Wah. You act faster than me. :D

KangTuo
07-07-2010, 03:21 PM
By the way, the fact of the matter is this; she has lost a lot of money on better on soccer and now going thru all the telephone numbers of various Carrot Heads she collected while in Singapore and telling everyone to send money for her to buy plane ticket.

I am one of the carrot head for a vb... :o
she say she will come with her friend after the WC.
I offer to buy her airticket :eek::o

情感王子
07-07-2010, 03:42 PM
Wah. You act faster than me. :D

Because I am free today :)

SureScore
07-07-2010, 05:49 PM
By the way, the fact of the matter is this; she has lost a lot of money on better on soccer and now going thru all the telephone numbers of various Carrot Heads she collected while in Singapore and telling everyone to send money for her to buy plane ticket. So, either 1 person send or 100 person send or even nobody send any fucking money, she will be here in Singapore soon to work and pay of her debt and when the debt finally paid off (by working, by lying, by cheating, by fucking, by KCing.. etc), the whole vicious cycle starts naturally again...

Many more will get conned. This WC is just and excuse for them to ask for money.

deptrai4u
08-07-2010, 12:43 PM
I am one of the carrot head for a vb... :o
I offer to buy her airticket :eek::o

If u are really such a carrot head, maybe its much cheaper for you to buy the whole fucking airplane! heh heh heh... ;) and then u can even do SIA...

KangTuo
08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
buy the whole fucking airplane! heh heh heh... ;) and then u can even do SIA...

If got $$$ to buy plane, i not only do Suck In Air, I do Fcuk In Air :p

MrDarkSide
09-07-2010, 01:13 AM
I am one of the carrot head for a vb...
I offer to buy her airticket

Because she still occupied a special place in your heart. Her friend = SYT too?
But is the date confirmed? Dragging since May...

jackbl
09-07-2010, 02:51 AM

I heard that a good teacher in 'stiring' vb brain is deptrai :)

U no need me to teach. It is you who can teach me.... Your XNN skill is much higher than mine. Shifu!

I agreed that DEPTRAI is good in that. I saw that with my own eyes in Q4, HCMC :D

KangTuo
09-07-2010, 09:07 AM
Most probably he is locked inside his 1st home.

See many of his posting liao. Must be released.

Because she still occupied a special place in your heart. Her friend = SYT too?
But is the date confirmed? Dragging since May...

Her friend is that complain queen lah. You think syt?
She will not come alone... everything also follow that complain queen.
Date not confrim yet.... 3 month never come back roi.

情感王子
09-07-2010, 09:34 AM
U no need me to teach. It is you who can teach me.... Your XNN skill is much higher than mine. Shifu!

I have to learn the viet version of KC game from you guys here. :)

jackbl
09-07-2010, 09:52 AM
The teacher had spoken.

I m not teacher. I simply ask other ppl to help me translate only :D :p

jackbl
09-07-2010, 09:55 AM

My phrase not influence enough huh? :( :( :(

jackbl
09-07-2010, 09:57 AM
He seldom "speaks" now.

Making a comeback. But now so many young and handsome hunks around, my place for me liao. Must wait till these ppl go oversea for holidays then i can sneak out to hv a try :D

jackbl
09-07-2010, 09:59 AM

Another TV expert found!!!

情感王子
09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
I m not teacher.

I see that you posted so many good phrase and translate alot for bro to learn.
Yes. you are teacher

My phrase not influence enough huh?

continue to post more phrases. I can learn.

Making a comeback.

Good to know that.

Another TV expert found!!!

Not so good as compare to you. I am still at the early stage of learning

MrDarkSide
09-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Her friend is that complain queen lah. You think syt?
She will not come alone... everything also follow that complain queen.

Aiya... Very disappointed. I thought she is coming with a new friend. hu hu hu

I have to learn the viet version of KC game from you guys here.

Once again. Can you impart the skills to me before you retire?

lovesprout
09-07-2010, 08:11 PM

I think "thua" = lose

Thank you. Your TV is very powerful. I will suggest her to borrow money from friends who won the gamble. Must have someone win ma... How come everybody lost?

lovesprout
09-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Yah, and tell her better stop hanging around with a bunch of losers!

Of course I will not send her any money. She never contacted me after she came back to VN for 3months. Then, all of a sudden she called me like crazy and wanted me to send her money to buy air tickets.

The funny thing is, she doesn't have any bank account, but she wanted me to bring money to the bank and transfer it, then she will collect the money from a local bank in Vietnam. Will that work? She insisted that will work. Any brother has tried this before? I am not talking about Western union or Money Gram, but bank-to-bank remittance.

AdGuy
09-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Glad to know that more and more people are learning.

Happier to know that there are so many thay giaos ard.

jackbl
10-07-2010, 12:46 PM
The funny thing is, she doesn't have any bank account, but she wanted me to bring money to the bank and transfer it, then she will collect the money from a local bank in Vietnam. Will that work? She insisted that will work. Any brother has tried this before? I am not talking about Western union or Money Gram, but bank-to-bank remittance.

The bank u remit $$$ also needs name and account. Maybe I am ignorant, dun know there is NEW way of $$$ transfer method :confused: :eek:

jackbl
10-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Scorching heat to continue in Vietnam
================================================== =====
VietNamNet Bridge - Hot weather is forecast to continue in central and northern Vietnam this week, with temperatures reaching top 40oC.

Northern provinces will be affected by a hot westerly low-pressure system as arid winds move through the central region. Both areas will experience high temperatures hovering around 35-38 degrees, according to the National Hydro Meteorological Forecasting Center.

The northern central region will suffer the worst heat, with some places due for mercury levels over 40 degrees.

Meanwhile, the Central Highlands and southern regions will be sunny and, in late afternoons and evenings, sparse showers will roll in with thunderstorms in some places.

The highest temperatures in the two regions will touch 33 degrees.

Sunday was the third day for the central and northern regions to suffer in the latest heat wave. Residents in provinces like Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa and Nghe An reported they felt as if they were in a “frying pan” with temperatures touching 38-40 degrees.

PV

AdGuy
10-07-2010, 01:37 PM
Scorching heat to continue in Vietnam

VN weather just as erractic as vn con gai.

One min very hot, one min very cold :D

SING_IN_HCMC
10-07-2010, 03:08 PM
The bank u remit $$$ also needs name and account. Maybe I am ignorant, dun know there is NEW way of $$$ transfer method :confused: :eek:

Can, use Western Union, but fees a bit steep.

Just need the full name of the ger. Pay Western Union, service fee abt $20 at least.
SMS the transaction code to the ger. She can withdraw from her end via Western Union branches.

Heard City Plaza also can. Have not tried though.

naemlo
10-07-2010, 03:19 PM

Can use my service too. :D

jackbl
10-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Any brother has tried this before? I am not talking about Western union or Money Gram, but bank-to-bank remittance.

Bro, u falling asleep??? Bro LS already said it is bank and not WU or MG la.....

AdGuy
11-07-2010, 12:20 AM
How about your bank to my bank? :D

naemlo
11-07-2010, 12:35 AM

Forget to reply this posting.

She is rubbish.... assume u want to transfer money to your friend in SG, u will need to know which bank and account no. In this case, If u want to TT money oversea, at least u need to fill in the SWIFT and Acct No.

snooker
11-07-2010, 12:46 AM

She is rubbish.... assume u want to transfer money to your friend in SG, u will need to know which bank and account no. In this case, If u want to TT money oversea, at least u need to fill in the SWIFT and Acct No.

maybe she watch too much TV series where people can just use post office to send money..she thought bank also can:p

SureScore
11-07-2010, 10:20 AM

Some gal simply say knowing you will not bother to send anyway. I quote you said "PIG can climb tree".

naemlo
11-07-2010, 12:58 PM
maybe she watch too much TV series where people can just use post office to send money..she thought bank also can:p

Too much TV is bad... :D

Some gal simply say knowing you will not bother to send anyway. I quote you said "PIG can climb tree".

Maybe there is a way.... let wait for her explanation. :D

deptrai4u
11-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Bro, u falling asleep??? Bro LS already said it is bank and not WU or MG la.....

I think it should be WU or MG but maybe when bro talk to VB, some important details kenna Lost In Translation. Actually most bank branches offers WU services in Vietnam.

Of course the other way is just to pretend to transfer and then ask her go bank and collect whatever she thinks she should collect and let her hit the wall there. Then dun answer her call. If happens to meet in pub, then just said u lost ur phone and finally found it in brother's house a few days later blah blah blah.. {whatever lame excuse u can think of...}.

I call this the Porcupine Technique... to handle Rubbish Situation with Rubbish.

lovesprout
11-07-2010, 02:35 PM
I think it should be WU or MG but maybe when bro talk to VB, some important details kenna Lost In Translation. Actually most bank branches offers WU services in Vietnam.

Of course the other way is just to pretend to transfer and then ask her go bank and collect whatever she thinks she should collect and let her hit the wall there. Then dun answer her call. If happens to meet in pub, then just said u lost ur phone and finally found it in brother's house a few days later blah blah blah.. {whatever lame excuse u can think of...}.

I call this the Porcupine Technique... to handle Rubbish Situation with Rubbish.

It makes sense that most vietnam bank offers WU service, because there are many vietnamese don't have bank account. However, I think maybe some vietnam banks can do WU-like service without using the WU system. I believe this is a huge market in vietnam.

As for your suggestion, I think it is a little bit cruel. It is like a punishment to her. I would rather tell her straight that I will not send her money.

lovesprout
11-07-2010, 02:39 PM

What TV series did you watch? I have never seen people go to post office to send money in TV. However, I just realized that post office in Singapore is also a western union outlet. We can send money from there.

jackbl
11-07-2010, 04:45 PM
However, I just realized that post office in Singapore is also a western union outlet. We can send money from there.

Yes, I also see that.

SING_IN_HCMC
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM

Xin loi xin loi:p

jackbl
12-07-2010, 04:51 AM
Xin loi xin loi:p

Khong co chi. Anh dung uong say nua nha!

jackbl
12-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Vietnamese average life expectancy up to nearly 73

The average Vietnamese life expectancy increased to 72.8 in 2009, up 4.6 years from a decade ago, according to the General Office for Population Family Planning.

The office has released this information to coincide with World Population Day, which falls on July 11.

Office head Dr. Duong Quoc Trong said the country’s total fertility rate and population growth rate have dropped considerably.

The country has managed to reduce its population growth rate from 1.7 percent to 1.2 percent during the past two decades, the lowest level in 50 years.

The mortality rate of children under one-year old fell to below 16 per thousand.

Yet, the quality of the population has still faced many challenges, he said, adding that on average, a person spends 12 years of life being sick.

The country’s population is aging, while the gender imbalance among newborns has reached an alarming level. The ratio has gone from 106.2 boys for every 100 girls in 2000, to 111 boys for every 100 girls now, Mr. Trong said.

The rate is 115 boys for every 100 girls in some Red River Delta provinces, he added.

It has been forecast that if the country does not take strong measures to manage the gender imbalance, the rate will rise to 115 boys for every 100 girls by 2015.

Vietnam’s population now stands at 85.79 million, ranking 13th in the world.

By K. Nguyen – Translated by Hoang Yen

lovesprout
12-07-2010, 09:51 AM
Here are some messages I received from a girl.

1. Hom nay em va anh ay ko con gi nhung anh ay khong ki ten vao giay ly hon.

2. anh ay ko con cach lua chon.

3. neu nhu van song ben mot nguoi ko con vam giac va hanh phuc

I noticed that she used "ko con" very often, but what does that mean?? Thanks in advance.

SING_IN_HCMC
12-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Khong co chi. Anh dung uong say nua nha!

Hehee...vi anh xem dong da nhieu lam ma...met qua

deptrai4u
12-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Here are some messages I received from a girl.

2. anh ay ko con cach lua chon.

3. neu nhu van song ben mot nguoi ko con vam giac va hanh phuc

I noticed that she used "ko con" very often, but what does that mean?? Thanks in advance.

ko con actually is khong con which means dun have.

deptrai4u
12-07-2010, 11:38 AM
As for your suggestion, I think it is a little bit cruel. It is like a punishment to her. I would rather tell her straight that I will not send her money.

wah, if u say i cruel, that means u still never kenna dau tim from VB before.. haiz.. someday.. when u kenna dau tim and u grow up, i think there will be a HIGH CHANCE that u will be a lot more cruel than me!

Humpster
12-07-2010, 01:00 PM
ko con actually is khong con which means dun have.

Trying to decipher the msg with my peanut knowledge, I was thinking in the first sms bro lovesprout posted:

If the girl wanted to shorten khong as kg, why bother to spell out khong in the same sentence?
I was very puzzled until early in this thread, I remember one bro advised that some vb use ko or kg as shortform for khong. Using Vdict, one of the possible defination for "con" is "also".
Can "khong con" be read as "no also" which might fit in the 2nd line lovesprout bro posted:

2. anh ay ko con cach lua chon ( he also no choice?)

I'm thinking if this sounds right, then her purpose of spelling "khong" properly in the first line means (for nothing) (according to vdict).
Which makes sense to a pre elementary beginner (me!) that 2nd half of the first line roughly means ("he wont sign the divorce papers for nothing")

Tieng Viet Seniors, please correct me if I am wrong, I am learning and always will be learning thus open to critisms!:p

SureScore
12-07-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm thinking if this sounds right, then her purpose of spelling "khong" properly in the first line means (for nothing) (according to vdict).
Which makes sense to a pre elementary beginner (me!) that 2nd half of the first line roughly means ("he wont sign the divorce papers for nothing")

Tieng Viet Seniors, please correct me if I am wrong, I am learning and always will be learning thus open to critisms!:p

Tieng Viet is a very messy language. Take a while to learn.

naemlo
12-07-2010, 01:37 PM
wah, if u say i cruel, that means u still never kenna dau tim from VB before.. haiz.. someday.. when u kenna dau tim and u grow up, i think there will be a HIGH CHANCE that u will be a lot more cruel than me!

Speaking from the true experience cheongster... :cool: WL always compliment "a lot nice gentlemen in SG" :eek: Follows by " but they are so stupid." :D

jackbl
12-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Hehee...vi anh xem dong da nhieu lam ma...met qua

Bro, u have not awake yet. It shd be "bóng đá" :D ;) :p

KangTuo
12-07-2010, 01:42 PM
going thru all the telephone numbers of various Carrot Heads she collected while in Singapore and telling everyone to send money for her to buy plane ticket.

Many more will get conned. This WC is just and excuse for them to ask for money.

when u kenna dau tim and u grow up

This WC is also my excuse for not sending money to buy plane ticket.

Previously I agree to send $300 for this vb today so that she can buy airticket and other stuff to come sillypore next week. But after yesterday match, I sms her...

KT: em oi, a co 1chuyen muon noi cho e biet. Gio la lan dau tien a noi a giup e nhung a kg giup dc j. A muon kiem tien cho e mua ve may bay wa sing nen a ca do da banh nhung a thua roi. Thang nay a kg the giup e j het. Xin loi e. E muon tien ng ta hay la keu ng khac mua ve may bay cho e. A thuong e nhung gio a kg the giup e, a rat buon.

VB: A cung dung buon, vay e di lam lai, kiem tien mua ve may bay. O day muon tien kho lam, e hoi buon vi that su e rat muon wa sing, nhung kg dc roi...

KT: E cung phai muon tien xach tay 1000 dung kg? a kg biet e muon ai, nhung a suy nghie cung dc keu ng ta mua ve may bay.

VB: Tien xach tay ban cua e cho e muon, nhung tien ve kg dc. Ban e cung nhu e ve vn lam roi, ban cua e chi du tienmua ve thoi, kg sao e di sau ban cua e cung dc...

Not only I kana alot of dau tim from this vb but also kna alot dau dau... I do not know when will I wake up and grow up. :(

deptrai4u
12-07-2010, 02:02 PM
Speaking from the true experience cheongster... :cool: WL always compliment "a lot nice gentlemen in SG" :eek: Follows by " but they are so stupid." :D

Exactly... that is what i mean... ur "Kindness" is taken as "Stupidity!!".

Actually dun get me wrong.. there are times to be Smart and there are times to be Stupid. Let me explain it this way...

When u go to a casino to pay the Slot Machine.. for example the smallest Bet is $1 and the biggest bet is $20 on the slot machine, if u constantly bet $x everytime u pull, then u are definitely going to loose, the only difference is loose more money or loose less money and definitely loose a lot of time. the only way to beat the odds is to make ur bets un-even... stick to the lower bet $1 to $5 most of the time, and up to the Max some of the time, if u catch the rhythm, u could make some money and have fun. Mathematics expert will understand the simple rule of Casino when they say (the House always wins!, its not a claim but actually a very mathematical thing that can be logically deduced).

So with VB, or any other girls in any other cuntries... its the same... just that the rhythm may be different.

So please dun misunderstand and try to be SMART all the time.... it will not work also! Sometimes u must act blur also... and by the way, only Smart people need to act blur... the rest are naturally blur...

lovesprout
12-07-2010, 02:15 PM
If the girl wanted to shorten khong as kg, why bother to spell out khong in the same sentence?
I was very puzzled until early in this thread, I remember one bro advised that some vb use ko or kg as shortform for khong. Using Vdict, one of the possible defination for "con" is "also".
Can "khong con" be read as "no also" which might fit in the 2nd line lovesprout bro posted:

You are just like me. We both want to know every single detail in Tieng Viet.

1. Some girls told me that it is more proper to use "ko" as the short form of "khong". Using "kg" is OK, but not very common.

2. Most of the time "con" means "still". However, it seems like "kg co" is more like "ko co" as pointed out by bro Deptrai here

naemlo
12-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Actually dun get me wrong.. there are times to be Smart and there are times to be Stupid. Let me explain it this way...

No need to headache, dun get involved...

KangTuo
12-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Let me explain it this way...

When u go to a casino to pay the Slot Machine.

You are always with your very chim explaination :)

No need to headache, dun get involved...

sometimes there are people like me got nothing better to do but get invovled :o

naemlo
12-07-2010, 02:24 PM
sometimes there are people like me got nothing better to do but get invovled :o

Cos u love the thrill of having headache...

jackbl
12-07-2010, 02:26 PM
KT: em oi, a co 1chuyen muon noi cho e biet. Gio la lan dau tien a noi a giup e nhung a kg giup dc j. A muon kiem tien cho e mua ve may bay wa sing nen a ca do da banh nhung a thua roi. Thang nay a kg the giup e j het. Xin loi e. E muon tien ng ta hay la keu ng khac mua ve may bay cho e. A thuong e nhung gio a kg the giup e, a rat buon.

what does "Gio la lan dau tien a noi a giup e nhung a kg giup dc j" means?

She's too naive to believe u :D

$300 for u is small thing. At least it is given to someone u love :)

lovesprout
12-07-2010, 02:28 PM

Previously I agree to send $300 for this vb today so that she can buy airticket and other stuff to come sillypore next week. But after yesterday match, I sms her...

It is too easy to dupe your girl. The WB asked me to send money is difficult to get rid of. She invited me to see her webcam yesterday. This is our conversation:

WB: em nay om lam do (I am very slim now)
LS: anh thi nghi la em trong nhu luc truoc (I think you look the same as before)
WB: em bi te xe ne (I had a car accident)
WB: voi lai em bi ba va anh trai duoi ra khoi nha do (and I was thrown out of my house by my father and brother)
LS: sao vay? (why?)
WB: Vi em da het tien ko lo cho gia dinh nua thi bi duoi di lam (Because I run out of money and cannot take care of family then be chased out to work)
WB: Nhung em ko du tien mua ve di sing (but I don't have enough money to buy ticket to go singapore)

It is very hard to refuse sending her money after hearing such story, but maybe I am just stupid to believe her.

KangTuo
12-07-2010, 02:34 PM
what does "Gio la lan dau tien a noi a giup e nhung a kg giup dc j" means?

Now is the first time I say help you but I cannot help whatever

KangTuo
12-07-2010, 02:48 PM
It is very hard to refuse sending her money after hearing such story, but maybe I am just stupid to believe her.

Initially I auto volunteer to send her money to buy airticket but through our conversation, she did say ".... a dung suy nghi e quen a vi tien la dc roi..."

I am using this against her and to resist helping her. I am decoding the sms she send as a way to soften my heart i.e

"e hoi buon vi that su e rat muon wa sing, nhung kg dc roi..."

"kg sao e di sau ban cua e cung dc... "

If this kind of sms is send by a vb to those guys who miss their vb so much... I think the guys will fall into it and buy airticket.

As for me, I do miss her but I rather miss her than buy her airticket to come back here to work and causing me to have sleepless night. So these sms does not affect me.

Eventually she will come and I will need to see how I handle the situation...

Tom_Jerry
13-07-2010, 02:34 AM
Good rejection method. But she is veri dumb to believe. She can ask other guys who are interested in her to help and have one day, she will be with him, not you. Then you confirm heart pain.

She comes here for the money. She need it. You dont want her to come because you just dont want her to and scared that she make you sad. Who is she to you? Who are you to her? You want her to do this and that but what you do for her? Think yourself. Give her a break. Where is she going to get the money if you are not even willing to give? :rolleyes:

There is no free lunch in this world. Who help her, she go to who. They are like that one.

Why say you like me, you love me but you dont want to help me?

Read this:
U called her "your ger", u unwilling to help her with money and if she goes out and works in KTV, who is to be blamed here??

Think of those girls that you kc and dump and foc.

jackbl
13-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Unlocked iPhone 4 price down
================================================== ======
VietNamNet Bridge – Nearly two weeks since iPhone 4 was launched, it is still a challenge for hackers to unlock this product and the price for an unlocked iPhone 4 in Vietnam is falling.

The winds have reversed. iPhone 4 is now offered for sale on online forums at prices similar to the US base price instead of the towering figures prices of its first ten days.

On Handheld forum, the lowest price offered for an iPhone 4 16GB is around 15 million dong. Two weeks ago the lowest was 25-30 million dong.

The fall of the iPhone 4 price is very fast in comparison with iPhone 3G because it is very adventurous to spend over $1000 to buy a phone that can’t be used for communication yet. Users are also worried about recently-discovered errors in the new product’s reception.

At the same time, the price for the international version of iPhone 4 is very high, from 33 to 40 million dong/unit. While foreign stores are out of the international version, it is selling slowly in Vietnam since users are waiting for VinaPhone’s distribution of iPhone 4.

The iPhone 4 was unveiled at Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference in the US in early June. The phone went on sale in several countries later this month at retail prices of US$199-299.

Only hours after the announcement, local wireless carrier Vinaphone said it would distribute the new iPhone in July. Vinaphone, together with military-run telecom Viettel, has sold previous versions of the iPhone since March, but sales have been sluggish.

Vuong Long

v.killers
13-07-2010, 09:03 PM

VB: A cung dung buon, vay e di lam lai, kiem tien mua ve may bay. O day muon tien kho lam, e hoi buon vi that su e rat muon wa sing, nhung kg dc roi...

KT: E cung phai muon tien xach tay 1000 dung kg? a kg biet e muon ai, nhung a suy nghie cung dc keu ng ta mua ve may bay.

VB: Tien xach tay ban cua e cho e muon, nhung tien ve kg dc. Ban e cung nhu e ve vn lam roi, ban cua e chi du tienmua ve thoi, kg sao e di sau ban cua e cung dc...

Not only I kana alot of dau tim from this vb but also kna alot dau dau... I do not know when will I wake up and grow up.

Troi oi.....This conversation sound so familiar..:o to up keep many VB must learn how to reject them....:D

KangTuo
13-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Troi oi.....This conversation sound so familiar..:o to up keep many VB must learn how to reject them....:D

later you reject them, they also reject to see you and let you keep them, then how? :p

AdGuy
13-07-2010, 10:53 PM
Vb say miss me much much. Everyday also think of me. Everyday sms me many many. Want to come sgp but no money buy air ticket.

I say i miss vn many many, but no money becoz lost 100k at casino.

Vb no sms me anymore after that. Hehe.

What the casino look like, i also dunno.

KangTuo
13-07-2010, 11:28 PM
She comes here for the money. She need it. You dont want her to come because you just dont want her to and scared that she make you sad. Who is she to you? Who are you to her? You want her to do this and that but what you do for her? Think yourself. Give her a break. Where is she going to get the money if you are not even willing to give? :rolleyes:

Actually this morning, I have a lot to reply to your posting. However come to think of it, you dun know me and I dun know you but I am ok with your posting. :) you can have your own judgement.

only bros who cheong with me know who I am talking about, what I did and how I feel.

jackbl
14-07-2010, 12:22 AM
only bros who cheong with me know who I am talking about, what I did and how I feel.

I know who u talking but dun know why u not wanting to buy ticket for her :p ;) :eek:

Honey Boon
14-07-2010, 10:49 AM
what kind of family is this? :mad:

WB: em bi te xe ne (I had a car accident)
WB: voi lai em bi ba va anh trai duoi ra khoi nha do (and I was thrown out of my house by my father and brother)
LS: sao vay? (why?)
WB: Vi em da het tien ko lo cho gia dinh nua thi bi duoi di lam (Because I run out of money and cannot take care of family then be chased out to work)

v.killers
14-07-2010, 11:40 AM
later you reject them, they also reject to see you and let you keep them, then how? :p

So far never kena rejected before, moreover there is always "NEW" stock coming in.....do no worry so much:D

Hurricane88
14-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Actually this morning, I have a lot to reply to your posting. However come to think of it, you dun know me and I dun know you but I am ok with your posting. :) you can have your own judgement.

Yes, that's what I was thinking when I read it...anyway after reading a few times...think he was right and just din word it nicely w/o humility....:)

Tom_Jerry
14-07-2010, 01:50 PM

Most likely they just let you be. :)

May the longest hand win Miss Haig.

anyway after reading a few times...think he was right and just din word it nicely w/o humility....:)

The best medicine always taste the bitterest. I'm being very direct in my words here.

KangTuo
14-07-2010, 02:00 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

jackbl
14-07-2010, 02:56 PM

I never heard of vn gal with name HAIG :confused: :confused:

KangTuo
14-07-2010, 06:25 PM
I never heard of vn gal with name HAIG :confused: :confused:

He is able to quote this vb as Miss Haig, it would means he knows EXACTLY who I am referring to.

Now let me answer.

She comes here for the money. She need it. You dont want her to come because you just dont want her to and scared that she make you sad.

Not that I don't want her to come or scared that she will make me sad but I am just trying to delay the time abit. Yes, I may go hay-wire (experience it on her previous trip) if she comes but this will not be for long. Maybe after this trip, I will not see her again in Sillypore. I am retiring from cheonging/KC from the 4th quarter of this year.

If she has other means to get the money to come, I cannot stop her.

Who is she to you? Who are you to her?

I put the sentence in my signature is not for fun. I treated her differently from ALL others vb I KC and had FOC. Towards her, I never equate the $$$ spend on her to SEX.
I do not know who am I to her... atm/good friend/brother or whatever.

You want her to do this and that but what you do for her? Think yourself. Give her a break. Where is she going to get the money if you are not even willing to give?
There is no free lunch in this world. Who help her, she go to who. They are like that one.
Why say you like me, you love me but you dont want to help me?

I had never been unwilling to give her anything. Up to now, her requests are being answered and I given her more than she requested. She has the EQUAL treatment I give my girlfriend. I never xao her about my status. She knows I have a vn girlfriend and she is the 3rd party. I had never demanded her to do anything that is difficult. I only had some very simple request.

If someone else who is willing to take good care of and be truthful to her, I will be more willing to let her be with that guy because I know I will not be there for her very soon.

If she treat me as a friend or lover, she will still come to me.

naemlo
14-07-2010, 06:43 PM
He is able to quote this vb as Miss Haig, it would means he knows EXACTLY who I am referring to.

Sounded like u and tom_jerry know each other well. :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
14-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Sounded like u and tom_jerry know each other well. :rolleyes:

I think TJ knew the gal...gal shared alot with TJ regrding KT...anyway it is messy affair...:)

AdGuy
14-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Kudos to bro kt for his honesty, but from a cheongster's pov, why do u even need to explain at all.

If cheonging is so difficult, just stay home pcc.

Back to bro kt's situation, there's never a right or wrong. If it makes u happy, just do it. You cam never justify your actions to everyone. Ive stopped trying to do that a Long time ago

naemlo
14-07-2010, 11:49 PM
I think TJ knew the gal...gal shared alot with TJ regrding KT...anyway it is messy affair...:)

Guess u r full prep for this coming trip.... :D

KangTuo
15-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Sounded like u and tom_jerry know each other well.

thru who? :confused:

I think TJ knew the gal...gal shared alot with TJ regrding KT...anyway it is messy affair...

your assumption is indeed messy :p

Kudos to bro kt for his honesty, but from a cheongster's pov, why do u even need to explain at all.

I lost my mind :o

the GOSSIP trip?
I think 2 bro from the usual weekend gathering should be making their appearance

naemlo
15-07-2010, 12:15 AM
the GOSSIP trip?
I think 2 bro from the usual weekend gathering should be making their appearance

Hope they enjoy themselves and also lots of FL... :D

KangTuo
15-07-2010, 12:33 AM
Hope they enjoy themselves and also lots of FL...

I guess it will be a quite weekend in sillypore...

jackbl
15-07-2010, 01:33 AM
I guess it will be a quite weekend in sillypore...

No worries, it would be QUIET if u activate an outing...... :p ;)

lovesprout
15-07-2010, 08:00 AM

Or maybe TJ is the girl? :eek: The girl finally spoke for herself. :cool:

KangTuo
15-07-2010, 08:39 AM
No worries, it would be QUIET if u activate an outing......

yah. I won't activate. I will wait.

noi chuyen Lxxxx Txxxxx "rubbish" :)

any bro know how to spell it out?

jackbl
15-07-2010, 10:24 AM
noi chuyen Lxxxx Txxxxx "rubbish" :)

any bro know how to spell it out?

lung tung without any sign.

Hurricane88
15-07-2010, 06:27 PM

You bet...one month working so hard...need to de-stress and take it real slow and easy...hardly drink one beer for the entire month...:rolleyes::)

Hurricane88
15-07-2010, 06:28 PM

Ya...maybe you are right....really messy affair...hahaha...:)

KT...way to go ya...:)

naemlo
15-07-2010, 06:44 PM
You bet...one month working so hard...need to de-stress and take it real slow and easy...hardly drink one beer for the entire month...:rolleyes::)

Really idol u when u can tahan 1 mth cheong once. For me at least once a week. :D Kudos kudos

Hurricane88
15-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Really idol u when u can tahan 1 mth cheong once. For me at least once a week. :D Kudos kudos

For me no no no in Sinkie...too ex...rather save and drink in hcm...buy duty free whisky and drink cheap Tiger beer in hcm...:)

AdGuy
15-07-2010, 11:22 PM
For me no no no in Sinkie...too ex...rather save and drink in hcm...buy duty free whisky and drink cheap Tiger beer in hcm...:)

This is the life! :D

jackbl
16-07-2010, 01:20 AM
No more rice???

气候干旱海水入侵 越南稻田改种椰树
=================================================
(2010-07-15)

(桂滇法新电)越南是全球第二大稻米出口国,不过,干旱的天气,加上海水入侵,导致用来灌溉稻田的河水盐度 升高。当地农民如今面对稻米歉收的困境,一些农民于是改种椰子树,或是将稻田改造为养虾池。
  湄公河三角洲是越南的稻米主要产地,稻米产量占全国总产量的一半以上。不过,越南刚经历了百年来最严重 的旱灾。虽然干旱季节已经结束,但农民还是无法收集到足够雨水灌溉稻田。

越南海平面

到2100年将升一米  

专家指出,越南是受到气候变化最严重影响的国家之一。联合国去年公布的一份报告指出,到了2100年, 越南的海平面将上升一米,如果不采取行动加强堤坝,海水将淹没3万1000平方公里的土地,相等于比利时的 面积。其中,湄公河三角洲受洪水威胁的可能性最大。

过去50年来,越南沿岸地区的海平面已升高20厘米,海水的入侵导致河水的盐度升高。

槟知省桂滇一名农民邓磊说,他用来灌溉稻田的河流水量越来越少,“而且是咸的,我们不能抽水(灌溉)” 。

64岁的邓磊如今在稻田边缘种了30棵椰子树,因为椰子树对土壤要求不严,能在各类土壤上生长,适应性 比较强。邓磊说:“如果有一天不能再种稻米了,我们就改种椰子树。”

paulwwk88
16-07-2010, 10:01 AM
hi...all tieng viet pro here. i would geat fully that some bro can help me translate this :-

what i had gave to you are out of my will to help you so that you won't be so hard not to exchange for anything but pure love from you. thank you for the time you spended with me, it the happinest time of my life.

hehe...trying to xao a depgai :)
but i'm new to this viet scence and trying to learn thier language....the best word i know are "lam tinh". i tried to translate above with vdict.com but felt funny after looking at wht had come out. it a bit long so i hope some bro can help out, thx all.

AdGuy
16-07-2010, 04:05 PM
but i'm new to this viet scence and trying to learn thier language....the best word i know are "lam tinh". i tried to translate above with vdict.com but felt funny after looking at wht had come out. it a bit long so i hope some bro can help out, thx all.

When I started this thread, it was purely for the intention to share love for the language. To a large extent, this thread has been extremely successful in doing that with e help of many brothers. And for this, I am very glad.

However, the request above is fundamentally, if I may say it, a blatant abuse of the brotherhood and goodwill of the members here.

Sorry, I just dun think this is right.

jackbl
16-07-2010, 04:28 PM

When I started this thread, it was purely for the intention to share love for the language. To a large extent, this thread has been extremely successful in doing that with e help of many brothers. And for this, I am very glad.

However, the request above is fundamentally, if I may say it, a blatant abuse of the brotherhood and goodwill of the members here.

XAOing is no good.

jackbl
16-07-2010, 04:34 PM

And u forgot to say that u also know how to "xao a depgai" :D

To be more sincere, use those words that u have learned. If u used that chim chim words, then the gal may think u copy from others, or worse u ask another gal to write for u. ;)

I think u also know quite a handful, else u wont know those translation from vdict sounds funny.

MrDarkSide
16-07-2010, 05:48 PM
what i had gave to you are out of my will to help you so that you won't be so hard not to exchange for anything but pure love from you. thank you for the time you spended with me, it the happinest time of my life.

I was just stunned when I read this. :eek: They will get a headache and ignore it when they see this.

paulwwk88
16-07-2010, 08:36 PM
:) thanks for all the advices from all bro.... too fancy with those word:rolleyes:.
i'm juz a kindergarden level....still dun so understand with thier's grammar and vocabulary...much to learn, hope will get same help from all bro.:o

KangTuo
17-07-2010, 01:28 AM

I misused it.

XAOing is no good.

yes sir. I won't do that

To be more sincere, use those words that u have learned.

Yes sir. I will do that

I was just stunned when I read this. :eek: They will get a headache and ignore it when they see this.

they really will ignore? I find it nothing wrong leh. why stunned?
I sms such sentences to ..... before but it is with no intention to xao. Its truely from my heart. You think she will ignore?

I need to consult you 'uncle agony' oi

MrDarkSide
17-07-2010, 02:05 AM
they really will ignore? I find it nothing wrong leh. why stunned?
I sms such sentences to ..... before but it is with no intention to xao. Its truely from my heart. You think she will ignore?

I had actually doubled, tripled checked my watch and I'm extremely surprised to see you online now. :eek: No 678????

Does the "she" in your sentence refer to "Fann Wong", is it?

Stunned because it is a bit too chim or complicated. :confused: And they grew up in a different type of environment from us, a place which is less protective. Being xao-ed as they grow up. Generally, more streetwise than the most of us.

Generally, I feel that WLs would not have the mood to be so romantic because money issues will always be floating in their minds; father sick lah, brother accident lah, sister go school lah, etc. Moreover, a WL will receive numerous love messages on a daily basis that they might tend to be immune to it.

This phrase always appear in this book called "The Private Dancer". A informative read.
You love me, you take care me.

To most of them, Money = Love? Anyway I might be wrong. ;) Pardon the nonsense of this old uncle.

Most importantly, I'm still waiting for you to impart me your KC skills before you retire.
Quick, teach me. Shifu oi ! Please have a cup of tea.

KangTuo
17-07-2010, 02:22 AM
I had actually doubled, tripled checked my watch and I'm extremely surprised to see you online now. No 678????

Does the "she" in your sentence refer to "Fann Wong", is it?

Most importantly, I'm still waiting for you to impart me your KC skills before you retire.
Quick, teach me. Shifu oi ! Please have a cup of tea.

only 3 aimless soul so end the night early. :(
she look like fann wong meh? :confused:
today you never attend the lesson, how to impart fully before I retire? :D

MrDarkSide
17-07-2010, 02:32 AM
only 3 aimless soul so end the night early.
she look like fann wong meh?
today you never attend the lesson, how to impart fully before I retire?

I remembered someone giving her a nickname, 范文芳. :confused:

I went to watch a Dancical. Impressive stuffs. Then I called my Chairman and President, as expected; both are having a romantic candlelight dinner together.
Ok. Easy. Write a book and pass to me. :D Pls pls pls. :)

KangTuo
17-07-2010, 02:34 AM
I remembered someone giving her a nickname, 范文芳.

that bro is Matxxxx :)

I went to watch a Dancical. Impressive stuffs. Then I called my Chairman and President, as expected; both are having a romantic candlelight dinner together.
Ok. Easy. Write a book and pass to me. :D Pls pls pls. :)

another chim stuff to digest :eek:

KangTuo
17-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Moreover, a WL will receive numerous love messages on a daily basis that they might tend to be immune to it.

I also recieve such love sms from many vb and I am immune to it. I send many love sms to many vb but it is not from the heart.

I send love sms to "范文芳" with a different thought and feeling.
I recieve NO love sms from her

'uncle agony'... how you explain this :)

MrDarkSide
17-07-2010, 04:46 AM
Received love sms from vbs! I hate you. Make me so jealous.

Hurricane88
17-07-2010, 07:20 AM

well said...TS bravo...:)

AdGuy
17-07-2010, 12:15 PM
hi...all tieng viet pro here. i would geat fully that some bro can help me translate this :-

In response to your pm, it takes more than just an SMS to understand a viet girl, esp a wl in sgp.

There are many useful threads on this topic and many brothers who will give u advice...

paulwwk88
17-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Thanks bro AdGuy.....for your's advices..

Juz receive a call from her...dun like to talk about here...

maybe after everything are cooled down and then i will share my story with all bro...thanks a lot:o

haha_123
17-07-2010, 10:18 PM

I think this thread has evolved from being just a forum for brothers to learn the language. It is also very useful to learn about the Vietnamese culture, as well as to share our experiences and opinions on how to deal with Vietnamese girls. It seems that nearly all relationships with Vietnamese girls will eventually revolve around their family problems and of course money issues.

As an added bonus, bro Jackbl had always contributed with very interesting news articles, as well as romantic, and some say xao nhieu nhieu phrases.:D

jackbl
18-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Golden age dawns for Vietnam’s two and three star hotels
================================================== ====
VietNamNet Bridge – A recent survey suggests that the Great Recession brought a shift in the preferences of hotel customers here that may persist though the economy’s again expanding strongly.

A survey on hotel service released in mid-June by the Grant Thornton business advisory firm reveals two distinct tendencies. Business at two and three star hotels held up well during the Great Recession and now their business is booming. Business at four and five star establishments on the other hand, tanked in 2009 and has yet to recover.

The survey covered 50 hotels and resorts across the country, offering a total of 7911 rooms.

Room occupancy at three star hotels in 2009 was two percent above 2008; occupancy fell about ten percent at the elite hotels. Revenue per available room at the three star hotels increased by 0.9 percent in 2009, but fell at the elite hotels.

“We are seeing a pronounced shift in the preferences of clients” said Ken Atkinson, Managing Director of Grant Thornton in Vietnam. The tourism expert predicts the tendency will continue in 2010

Director Phan Dinh Hue of the Vong Trong Viet agency concurs. He reports that about 60 percent of his firm’s foreign tourist clients are choosing two or three star hotels, while nearly 70 percent of domestic travelers chose medium class hotels.

“Foreign travelers used to always ask for four star hotels. Nowadays they mostly choose to stay at three star hotels.” Hue said.

A representative of Vietravel adds that in the first six months of the 2010year, 60 percent of the firm’s clients chose three star hotels.

Tran Kim Long, General Director of Bong Sen Co., says that the company’s three star Bong Sen Saigon and two star Bong Sen Annex now have clients who previously always put up at elite hotels. Another HCMC hotelier, Thuy Cung at the three star Sapphire, confirms that business is improving steadily.

The Thornton survey found that the average cost of a room at a three star hotel in 2009 was $43, off only two percent from 2008. At four star hotels, the average room cost $75, off 12 percent from the previous year. At the five stars, average room prices fell to $130, a drop of 33 percent.

Elite hotels face a sea of troubles

Sven von Moock, a senior executive at the Norfolk Hotel on HCM City’s Nguyen Du street, said that in 2009 his establishment saw a 38 percent decrease in room occupancy even though the hotel reduced its rates by an average 18 percent.

“Most of our clients are businessmen,” Moock said, “and it is understandable that they have to cut down expenses during a difficult period. Scaling back their hotel outlays is a typical strategy.”

Thoi bao Kinh te Saigon newspaper reports that four and five star hotels in HCM City all have seen their hotel room occupancy drop significantly. Some hotels are only forty to fifty percent booked.

The Grant Thornton report said that in 2009 the occupancy ratio of five star hotels decreased by 6.3 percent on average. Business was off a whopping 14 percent at four star hotels.

Notwithstanding current difficulties, luxury hoteliers remain optimistic. “When the economy fully recovers, clients will surely return to 4-5 star hotels,” said Moock at the Norfolk.

Hue from Vong Tron Viet also judges that the difficulties of high grade hotels are just temporary. “Clients will choose the hotels which can provide better services even though when they have to pay more money,” Hue said.

“Therefore, I think foreign tourists will soon return to four and five star hotels, while the percentage of Vietnamese travelers who choose three-star hotels will be as much as fifty percent in one or two years,” he added.

Source: Thoi bao Kinh te Saigon

AdGuy
18-07-2010, 04:29 PM
I think this thread has evolved from being just a forum for brothers to learn the language. It is also very useful to learn about the Vietnamese culture, as well as to share our experiences and opinions on how to deal with Vietnamese girls. It seems that nearly all relationships with Vietnamese girls will eventually revolve around their family problems and of course money issues.

As an added bonus, bro Jackbl had always contributed with very interesting news articles, as well as romantic, and some say xao nhieu nhieu phrases.:D

As long the spirit of sharing is kept, it doesn't really matter what is shared.

But as always, there will be people who are selfless, and people who will want to take advantage of the goodness of others.

MrDarkSide
18-07-2010, 11:52 PM
another chim stuff to digest

Chairman = Mikemike.
President = Killer_C

;)

jackbl
19-07-2010, 12:03 AM
I had actually doubled, tripled checked my watch and I'm extremely surprised to see you online now. :eek: No 678????

Online doesn't meant at home. If u r KT's gf then it will be good. He can report strength every night via phone with 3G at GL/JC/BOAT QUAY :D :p

jackbl
19-07-2010, 12:08 AM
I also recieve such love sms from many vb and I am immune to it.

I send love sms to "范文芳" with a different thought and feeling.
I recieve NO love sms from her

I ghen u tooooooo....... thay ghet!!!

AdGuy
19-07-2010, 10:37 AM

You have no right to ghet.

At least he know who sms him. I think u have too many until u dunno who sms liao. That is ghet nhat.

KangTuo
19-07-2010, 11:23 AM
Received love sms from vbs! I hate you. Make me so jealous.

so many vb sms me, but I only wish to see sms from 1 vb. ;)

At least he know who sms him. I think u have too many until u dunno who sms liao. That is ghet nhat.

very true :p

Online doesn't meant at home. If u r KT's gf then it will be good. He can report strength every night via phone with 3G at GL/JC/BOAT QUAY

No webcam. Anyway I report strength is not thru internet chat.
Sometimes i repot at home just incase she ask me to use home phone to call.
This is one thing that you guys won't jealous or envy liao... :)

jackbl
19-07-2010, 12:58 PM

very true :p

U guys got misconception liao :eek:

IF I sms, sure know who I sms else whereto find the names?

KangTuo
19-07-2010, 01:17 PM
U guys got misconception liao :eek:

IF I sms, sure know who I sms else whereto find the names?

I think you are the one with the misconception. We are saying that many vb sms you and you don't know who she is. :D

jackbl
19-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I think you are the one with the misconception. We are saying that many vb sms you and you don't know who she is.

Ban hieu lam roi. Khong co nhieu con gai nt cho toi, chi la toi nt cho nhieu con gai thoi. :D

Toi cam thay con gai khong thich nt cho toi, co le toi khong dep trai, khong co giau (khong co xe :D), khong co de thuong. Boi vay, toi rat ghen ban co nhieu con gai :p

Toi cung rat ghen 1 nguoi o day nua, Anh ay co nhieu ba xa. Nay la anh ay noi, khong phai toi noi.

KT, since we are able to comm via TV, why not we start here so that those who wanted to learn can observe the style and then get something out from here :)

jackbl
20-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Branding a nation: What says “Vietnam” to the world?
VietNamNet Bridge – Building up Vietnam’s image abroad has become a hot topic among patriotic personalities and intellectuals in recent days. Experts met recently to consider the question of national ‘branding.’

Pho? the ao dai? national pride?

Participants at a workshop on building Vietnamese brand names all agreed that building a ‘brand’ for a nation requires sustained attention to creating and managing the images of the nation. First of all, there needs to be a consensus on what materials and what images are most evocative of Vietnam.

The workshop was convened in HCM City by Tri Viet Research and Education Development Centre and the Saigon Media Company

Ly Quy Trung, General Director of the An Nam Group, argued that Vietnam now has every favourable condition to become the ‘kitchen of the world.’ Vietnamese cuisines are unique and fit current fashions in cuisine. “I think that Vietnam should choose food and beverage (F&B) as a vehicle to build up our ‘brand recognition,’” Trung said.

Trung said that becoming an F&B power is within Vietnam’s reach, and proposed that a committee be formed to study the idea.

Meanwhile, Professor Tran Van Khe supports relying on F&B culture, clothes and music as the building blocks for recognition of Vietnam. Khe said that in some English dictionaries, the Vietnamese words ‘nem’, ‘pho’ and ‘ao dai’ now appear, untranslated into other languages, because these are the iconic food and national dress of Vietnam. “These are things that Vietnam can be proud of,” Professor Khe said.

Phan Chanh Duong, a lecturer at the Fulbright programme, said that national branding should arise from the people’s pride in their country. The national brands of developed countries in the world now have also been built on pride about the quality of their consumer products -- footwear, watches, or clothes. Their products have been recognized by the world and the images of the products’ brands are associated with their countries of origin.

The world lacks a post-war vision of Vietnam

Foreign experts stressed that the world still knows little about Vietnam.

Morvarid Kaykha from Singaporean Design Bridge said that when ‘Vietnam’ is typed on Google, most of the pages displayed most prominently contain articles about wars. Foreign media most often reports images of floods, national calamity and cheap labour costs. These are clearly disadvantagious for Vietnam when it tries to persuade foreign investors to the country.

To change the image, Kahkya says, it is necessary to choose materials which show a vibrant daily life to build the national brands. “Vietnam may use its slogan ‘Independence – Freedom – Happiness’ to arouse the pride of the nation during the process of building national brands,” she suggested.

David Keen, Director of Keen Media, which successfully advised Bhutan on national branding, agreed that foreigners do not have much knowledge about Vietnam. In his view, the construction of a national ‘brand’ must be approached in a professional way. Vietnam should make a long term and methodical investment in building national brands, Keen said. There are many things that need to be done, from building up the legal framework and establishing preferential policies, to providing information and supporting enterprises.

Ton Nu Thi Ninh, the well known former diplomat who is now Chair of the founding committee of Tri Viet University, said that misconception about our ‘national brand’ remains common. Some people think that a national brand means the brands of companies that have national stature. In fact, such brands cannot represent the whole country.

Nguyen The Thanh, the General Director of Saigon Media Company commented that for a long time, Vietnam has assigned its trade management agency the task of building up and managing the national brands. It seems, therefore, that in the eyes of foreigners, Vietnam is associated with the export of seafood, rice, coffee, shoes or garments.

In the eyes of other foreigners, ‘Vietnam’ today evokes a safe country with no bombing or war, with delicious food, with beautiful landscapes and friendly people, and… nothing more. There is nothing which is really special that impresses people.

National branding, Thanh continued, should not be exclusively economic. It should evoke history, landscape and culture. Thus it is essential that the task not be left to Vietnam’s trade management agency. The nation ought to form up an organization which has sufficient power to develop and manage ‘national brands.’ And the state should be the conductor.

Source: Doanh nhan Saigon

v.killers
20-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Ban hieu lam roi. Khong co nhieu con gai nt cho toi, chi la toi nt cho nhieu con gai thoi.

Toi cam thay con gai khong thich nt cho toi, co le toi khong dep trai, khong co giau (khong co xe ), khong co de thuong. Boi vay, toi rat ghen ban co nhieu con gai

Toi cung rat ghen 1 nguoi o day nua, Anh ay co nhieu ba xa. Nay la anh ay noi, khong phai toi noi.

Em xao qua...thay em co nhieu con gai cung di 678 om gai nua...Em kg co xe, kg co dep trai nhung em co tien nhieu da dc roi ma....:D

EM ghen ai vay ha? noi cho a nghe di...:p

zhu star
20-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Any expert here that can help me with this simple translation? I can only understand part of it

Khi nao a den jc goi dien thoai cho e, ok.

jackbl
20-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Khi nao a den jc goi dien thoai cho e, ok.

When you arrive/come JC, call telephone to me, ok.... :D

zhu star
20-07-2010, 09:19 AM
When you arrive/come JC, call telephone to me, ok.... :D

Sorry 1 more translation needed. 'A co khoe k?'

Kun sia in advance TV expert. My new target very impress with all my superb TV sms to her. She din know I copy from here and sent it to her.hehehehehe.......

KangTuo
20-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Em xao qua...thay em co nhieu ba gia cung di 678 om gai nua...Em kg co xe, kg co dep trai nhung em co tien nhieu da dc roi ma

I agree, but I would like to change some wordings as you use the wrong term. :D

it means 'how are you?'

jackbl
20-07-2010, 11:04 AM

Yo yo yo!!! U go PRC and forgot about Tieng Viet???!!! This So SIMPLE u also dun know???

But then since u promised to bring me to JB to chiong, this time I help u.

A co khoe k = = How are you?

jackbl
20-07-2010, 11:08 AM
I agree, but I would like to change some wordings as you use the wrong term. :D

Doi voi ban, ban nghi bao nhieu tuoi la BA GIA, bao nhieu la con gai??? :p

jackbl
20-07-2010, 11:14 AM
Kun sia in advance TV expert. My new target very impress with all my superb TV sms to her. She din know I copy from here and sent it to her.hehehehehe.......

Try this:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4626115&postcount=4943

KangTuo
20-07-2010, 11:22 AM
Doi voi ban, ban nghi bao nhieu tuoi la BA GIA, bao nhieu la con gai??? :p

24 tuoi la ba gia roi :)

jackbl
20-07-2010, 11:25 AM
24 tuoi la ba gia roi :)

Bg ban co 1 ban gia o nha k? :p

情感王子
20-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Try this:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4626115&postcount=4943

These are too commonly used. Any advance material?

Hurricane88
20-07-2010, 01:34 PM

You need to start from basic or TV "bạn cần phải bắt đầu từ cơ bản"...just my dongs worth...:)

MrDarkSide
20-07-2010, 01:39 PM
Dont get smoked by him. This 情感王子 is an expert. :D

情感王子
20-07-2010, 02:01 PM
You need to start from basic or TV "bạn cần phải bắt đầu từ cơ bản"...just my dongs worth...:)

uh, toi dong y voi ban

Dont get smoked by him. This 情感王子 is an expert. :D

Em dung noi nhu vay nha. Anh cung dang hoc tieng viet ma.
Anh noi tieng viet khong chinh xac, em day anh noi di. :)

zhu star
20-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Yo yo yo!!! U go PRC and forgot about Tieng Viet???!!! This So SIMPLE u also dun know???

But then since u promised to bring me to JB to chiong, this time I help u.

A co khoe k = = How are you?

Sorry boss, I guess, I got every mixed up. Thanks for showing me the light again:)

it means 'how are you?'

Thank you big bro, that why I am reservating the SYT for you

jackbl
20-07-2010, 04:02 PM

Dont get smoked by him. This 情感王子 is an expert.

In this case, we looking forward for u to deliver the Advance material!!! ;) Thanks in advance, on behalf of all the Bros here.

Actually u 2 very clever. Joined SBF not long and can converse in TV very well. Must be Smart Alex in school :D

v.killers
20-07-2010, 06:19 PM
uh, toi dong y voi ban

Em dung noi nhu vay nha. Anh cung dang hoc tieng viet ma.
Anh noi tieng viet khong chinh xac, em day anh noi di. :)

Hoc your kc....hoc cai dau e ha? hay e dang hoc lam sao di ks lam tinh voi con gai, dung kg?:D

v.killers
20-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Bg ban co 1 ban gia o nha k? :p

Dung! Mot nguoi o nha, mot nguoi o vn :p

情感王子
20-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Joined SBF not long and can converse in TV very well. Must be Smart Alex in school :D

toi hoc tv o jc va gl lau lam roi. toi kg o sbf hoc tv. gio toi moi vo sbf hoc mot chut. toi biet nhieu lam roi. :D

Hoc your kc....hoc cai dau e ha? hay e dang hoc lam sao di ks lam tinh voi con gai, dung kg?:D

uh. e muon hoc. chung nao a day e?

KangTuo
20-07-2010, 11:09 PM

anh nhieu chuyen wa :o:(

creeve
20-07-2010, 11:10 PM
xxxxxxxxxx

AdGuy
21-07-2010, 12:28 AM
Wa, tai sao co nhieu nguoi vn o day ha? :confused:

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:08 AM
hay e dang hoc lam sao di ks lam tinh voi con gai, dung kg?:D

Di KS lam tinh voi con gai, k can hoc. Tu nhiem biet :D ;) :p

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:09 AM

Anh co biet nguoi do la ai k? Co biet ten k? :D

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:12 AM
toi hoc tv o jc va gl lau lam roi. toi kg o sbf hoc tv. gio toi moi vo sbf hoc mot chut. toi biet nhieu lam roi. :D

Ban biet TV nhieu lam! Khi nao ranh, chi toi mot chut nha! Toi k biet nhieu hon ban :)

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:17 AM
Wa, tai sao co nhieu nguoi vn o day ha? :confused:

K fai! Tai vi toi keu tat ca nguoi biet noi TV, viet/noi TV o day nhu vay minh se dc tap TV. Toi cung k biet nhieu lam. Neu ban thay toi co gi sai, ban co the chi toi nha! Cam on ban :)

v.killers
21-07-2010, 03:58 AM

uh. e muon hoc. chung nao a day e?

Sat I will teach U, please bring your gal along :D :D

v.killers
21-07-2010, 04:00 AM
anh nhieu chuyen wa :o:(

A dau co nhieu chuyen dau, a thich ong "TAM" thoi :D

v.killers
21-07-2010, 04:07 AM
Di KS lam tinh voi con gai, k can hoc. Tu nhiem biet

vay ha? anh kg bjet lam tjnh, phaj co con gaj chj cho a hjeu ma...:D

Taj vj anh con trjnh nua....kakakakaka

Anh co biet nguoi do la ai k? Co biet ten k?

BIET luon!!!! nhung ma kg muon noj cho e nghe...hjhj So noi roi nguoi nay giong "BQT" :p

MrDarkSide
21-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Dont worry. Mr BQT dare not appear during this period. :p

情感王子
21-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Wa, tai sao co nhieu nguoi vn o day ha?

toi kg phai la nguoi viet. toi la nguoi singapore.

Toi k biet nhieu hon ban

Ban xao pa co :D

Sat I will teach U, please bring your gal along

Xin loi anh. Thu7 em ko ranh

KangTuo
21-07-2010, 08:33 AM
BIET luon!!!! nhung ma kg muon noj cho e nghe...hjhj So noi roi nguoi nay giong "BQT"

Dont worry. Mr BQT dare not appear during this period.

Only this week. But I still lurking around the this forum.
Any BQT will not appear so soon because someone is still not back in sillypore yet mah.

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:12 PM
vay ha? anh kg bjet lam tjnh, phaj co con gaj chj cho a hjeu ma...:D

Taj vj anh con trjnh nua....kakakakaka

Anh k biet lam tinh k sao. Anh biet DU la dc roi :D

con lừa con trinh?

BIET luon!!!! nhung ma kg muon noj cho e nghe...hjhj So noi roi nguoi nay giong "BQT"

Anh viet nhu vay, em biet la ai roi :p

jackbl
21-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Ban xao pa co :D

Toi k quen ban, sao ban chui toi "xao pa co"???

Neu that su ban biet nhieu TV thi sao???? ;)