PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

2-0-1-2
14-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Dear bro 2012, thank you for your recommendation!

I think this Yin Zi could really be someone I can shoot for next.

Just ordered an online massage for tonight, 300 _ cab for 90 minutes. The girl sound sweet on the phone. Don't think I can have anymore action tonight. Had 5 bottles of Yan Jing, abit blur already. A good rubdown will give me a good night's sleep.

Once again, thank you, and I sure will FR if I get to try.

Cheers~

wah, 5 bottles of beers! a deep drinker you must be! so wish you have a good sleep tonight after a nice massage, ha, ha...

kenneth38
15-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Aiyo, they send me a 19 year old newbie, and I'm her 1st customer for massage! Super blur but I didn't give her a hard time lah. Weather already quite cold, net net 400rmb (320+100 for cab) for 90 mins of rubdown and semi HJ.

She's quite sweet and nice still have some baby fats to her face, only 19 what to expect. I think all these online massage shops are hit/miss one. Same in BJ and SH. Sometimes get a good one, sometimes cannot make it.

risingeast
15-11-2010, 11:42 AM
dear bro risingeast, glad to know you'll be in beijing again next week. but i'm not in beijing again! last time in Shenzhen and now in Guangzhou. how long will you stay this time?

Dear Bro 2-0-1-2, staying only one night in Beijing. So must select carefully, and I will call Maria. Catch up with you next time.

kenneth38
15-11-2010, 05:22 PM
FR for Yin Zi (Maria)

Very nice!! Superb service, patient like anything. B4 I continue, another HJ finish ar.. but not her fault la, sometimes I'm just like that. Dunno smoke too much, or drink too much or not enough sleep.. but bobian.

She's quite tall 1.65 I think, not that fair, but skin also OK, not super smooth but good enough. She has nice long hair, and is very pretty. Not slim, but more of lanky kind of gal. Very patient with me. She started her BBBJ, very patient slow and smooth with no teeth... until I go from soft to super hard then soft again. So I told her stop, hug me, and kiss me.. she go stick her tongue everywhere.. I don[t like. I think because too much tongue can feel quite commercial. I want soft kisses, and she did it, nodding her head, submissive.

Good, continue to HJ myself, tear the CD off, throw somewhere, then continue. Ask her to feed me her titties, she scooted up, and scooped her titties gently for me to play around. She's on my left, so my left hand under her body, go behind and start kneading her ass.. and I continue to gently suckle and kiss and play with her nipples with my tongue. She started moaning, I not sure whether real or not. I fisted my hands.. jammed it between her 2 ass cheeks.. and slowly open my cheeks. Hard to describe, but when you open your fist, the ass cheeks spread, and then pussy avail already. Put in just my index finger, don't want to hurt her.. test water..and found water.

She started grinding against my index finger... all this while I still HJiing myself.. looking at her lanky size, this type usually pussy need 2-3 fingers, so I slide in my middle together with my index, and she reverse parked onto my fingers while giving a soft moan. Then she quicken her pace, while fucking herself on both my fingers.. wah best, I feel my cock hardening much.

After awhile, I bored already, I want cuddle, ask her to scoot back down and she did obediently, kiss me w/o tongue again best. This part is best about her service I think. You tell her, she do it, obediently, enthu and no qns asked. Some younger chicks will go, 'how come like that, you don't like me issit?!!'.. KNN pu boh.. don't expect me to KC you when I trying to get didi hard. Very frustrating and still want to irritate me. Haha :p :D

Anyway, then I asked can COF anot.. but she say nope, tummy can. So since feeling came already, and I been playing around with her for 30 odd minutes already, decided to go ahead and shoot on her tummy. Took tissue for me, and she ran off to bathroom to shower. I think she scared the sperm flow down to her pussy, hahahah.

After that gave her 500+100 cab net 600rmb, call this encounter a day.

I think this one quite good actually, for a 26 year old. Quite pretty I must say, and her demeanor I like. Obedient, service oriented, submissive, patient. Simply out to please me, of course demands not too fantastic or over the board lah.

She's quite nice, even though HJ finish, I find it worth my money to enjoy my time with these pretty chick. At 26, just at the cusp of beginning to age I believe, so she's @ that awkward stage where she straddle between a SYT and MILF. I like that actually. She smells pretty good too, no smoky hair or smelly CB. She puts on her perfume, neck body, and when I kiss her neck, it's all over my face.. and they smell good. I can still smell it on my hands as I type this FR. Sniff sniff... good. :)

Thanks to all the bros in this thread for sharing Maria's contact.

Another good point is that her pussy was dry when we started, and wet when we ended. No additional lube applied, best. I wonder whether all of Maria's girls are like that, i.e. they don't put lube. If true, I think it's great!

Again, nothing against Lily's chicks. The last one was so super slippery that with the CD on, the friction really not there. At the end of this sampling, Maria turn out slightly more successful, I think because she's just 26 and the other is only 22. So the sampling size very small.

Net net, these 2 OKTs are good contacts for us SG bros in Beijing. Call them up for a fuss-free guaranteed good time (provided your didi can go HARD not like me arrr!!) .
Maria handles her call well, is efficient, and knows my hotel. No need to whack address here and there etc. It's a 5 star international near West 2nd Ring road, and she don't need further instructions. Lily has the same service as well, no fuss. :)

OK I think didi need to rest liow, going to earn my money for the next few days and entertain colleagues (decent wan), networking crap and all. If got chance to pia 1 more, I sure will FR.

Again, thanks to all bros in this Beijing-related thread!
If got good vege for any of these 2 OKTs, must share ok?? Haha!

2-0-1-2
15-11-2010, 07:56 PM
FR for Yin Zi (Maria)

Very nice!! Superb service, patient like anything. B4 I continue, another HJ finish ar.. but not her fault la, sometimes I'm just like that. Dunno smoke too much, or drink too much or not enough sleep.. but bobian.

She's quite tall 1.65 I think, not that fair, but skin also OK, not super smooth but good enough. She has nice long hair, and is very pretty. Not slim, but more of lanky kind of gal. Very patient with me. She started her BBBJ, very patient slow and smooth with no teeth... until I go from soft to super hard then soft again. So I told her stop, hug me, and kiss me.. she go stick her tongue everywhere.. I don[t like. I think because too much tongue can feel quite commercial. I want soft kisses, and she did it, nodding her head, submissive.

Net net, these 2 OKTs are good contacts for us SG bros in Beijing. Call them up for a fuss-free guaranteed good time (provided your didi can go HARD not like me arrr!!) .
Maria handles her call well, is efficient, and knows my hotel. No need to whack address here and there etc. It's a 5 star international near West 2nd Ring road, and she don't need further instructions. Lily has the same service as well, no fuss. :)

OK I think didi need to rest liow, going to earn my money for the next few days and entertain colleagues (decent wan), networking crap and all. If got chance to pia 1 more, I sure will FR.

Again, thanks to all bros in this Beijing-related thread!
If got good vege for any of these 2 OKTs, must share ok?? Haha!

wah...:eek::p:D

2-0-1-2
15-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Dear Bro 2-0-1-2, staying only one night in Beijing. So must select carefully, and I will call Maria. Catch up with you next time.

ok, bro, anything feel free to PM me...

SUNS
15-11-2010, 09:57 PM
I think it is very subjective to grade whether the appearance or the service is good or nor... I had asked 2 different colleagues who bonk Amy and Ding Ding when we were in Beijing and they all said they will do them again without problem.. at times, i get more satisfaction without BJ...

So the FR from our bros are just reference but we must keep in mind that we need to 'test drive' ourselves to know where these gal stand within our own rank...

I would call Maria stable on my next trip to compare....

Quite agree with you, senior Bro. we trust what we see, feel, and touch, just like you said.

Boost
19-11-2010, 10:32 AM
This is definitely NOT true. You can trust my views on such matters if you know what business I am in.

Thanks bro Mark Lim for your attention.

Trust your advice... so got snooked by the mummy and the girls, a pity really that girl was quite fun to be with.

Boost
19-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Otherwise, they will be caught and jailed during the regular ktv checks by the police. As long as a ktv girl is registered and have a RFID card, she has the license to accompany you in the ktv. If a girl do not register, then she is an illegal worker, so have to run during the police check. Most of the girls in BJ ktvs are holding the RFID card now.

Oh yes, she did say that she is registered with police so can accompany me in KTV. But can she follow me from KTV back to hotel?

Cos the story is if the hotel check her IC, it will show its linked to the KTV RFID card and that will trigger a police raid because they will assume if KTV girl go hotel must be to do hanky panky.

Mark Lim
19-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Oh yes, she did say that she is registered with police so can accompany me in KTV. But can she follow me from KTV back to hotel?

Cos the story is if the hotel check her IC, it will show its linked to the KTV RFID card and that will trigger a police raid because they will assume if KTV girl go hotel must be to do hanky panky.

legally she can't have paid sex in hotel - that is prostitution. most ktv girls dun go with unfmiliar faces. it will be better for you to stay in service apartments. these 2 months are not so strict in BJ, 'cos my good friends and i are very busy with other national interest, no time to catch mouse now.

jackmeoff
19-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Been following this thread for awhile now, cos i arrived in Beijing on 15 Nov & will be here till 24 Nov. No action so far cos my boss is here but he's leaving tmr but I met some gals working in Hooters after dining there back Aug when i was here for biz & again a few days ago.

They recognized me of course (gotta be abit thick skinned to say this, cos i'm rather good looking la) & agreed to go out with 3 of them for dinner & to sing song. Well nothing happened & i was poorer by abt 700 RMB after paying for everything. Should have just called a gal from Maria's stable instead! I'd probably have more fun :(

Well i've got Sat & most of Sun free. My China gf who is working as a stewardess (cannot state which airlines la..hehe) will be arriving here on Sun night to accompany me & depart together with me on 24 Nov. She's gonna bring me around & also to a club to experience the local clubbing scene. But i'd better have some fun before she comes! Hehe..

Gonna go for a pretty lass from Maria later tonight after i get back from dinner with my boss...hopefully the gal i want is available. Have a good weekend ahead bros!! :)

BobParis
20-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Dear Senior Brothers of the Beijing Scene, I have some humble questions that I would like to seek help on and would very much appreciate your input.

I am not totally unfamiliar with Beijing and on some occasions that I have been there I have tried Lily's girls. In a nutshell, I think her girls are good. However, besides Lily and other outcall services, can anyone advise me whether there is any bathhouse that provide HC type services in Beijing. I am referring to those that provide sauna/steam, back scrubbing, hot pool, cold pool, makan, ear digging and of course massage. Needless to say, if there the gal provides FJ that would be ideal. If such establishments exists, perhaps the senior brothers can let us know where these joints are and what is the cost and SOP.

Also, on those ocassions that I have been to Beijing, I rarely see those "falangs". I know they exist but do not know where to locate them. Can some kind soul advise, please.

My trips to Beijing are usually for a couple of days only and I usually stay at Ascott in Raffles City but I am familiar with the major districts and main roads. I have a trip scheduled in mid-November and any help from the senior brothers before then would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bro, firstly, BJ do have such joints, but it is very expensive and services are very very bad. Good service ones usually cost above 15K rmb per shot. I find BJ is very different from other cities in China such as Nanjing and Shanghai where you can find such sauna places with top quality gals with ease at the damage of around 800 RMB and I Am talking about 4-5 star hotel joints.

Plus, right now it is the yan da phase and such joints all closed down. So, the only way is to go for outcalls, but i am not sure about the safety of such joints as well. However, if such outcall OKTs only with in English and with foreigners i think that is still quite safe to a certain extent.

Mark Lim
20-11-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro, firstly, BJ do have such joints, but it is very expensive and services are very very bad. Good service ones usually cost above 15K rmb per shot. I find BJ is very different from other cities in China such as Nanjing and Shanghai where you can find such sauna places with top quality gals with ease at the damage of around 800 RMB and I Am talking about 4-5 star hotel joints.

Plus, right now it is the yan da phase and such joints all closed down. So, the only way is to go for outcalls, but i am not sure about the safety of such joints as well. However, if such outcall OKTs only with in English and with foreigners i think that is still quite safe to a certain extent.

Hi Bro,

15k per shot is rediculous! My gosh, for that price you can bao a girl for 1mth. If you wanna understand Beijing more, you can join our SOCC group. There are many bros who have live in BJ for several years, some 10-20 years.

Cheers,
Mark

SUNS
20-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Hi Bro,

15k per shot is rediculous! My gosh, for that price you can bao a girl for 1mth. If you wanna understand Beijing more, you can join our SOCC group. There are many bros who have live in BJ for several years, some 10-20 years.

Cheers,
Mark

Dear, senior Bro Mark, I think it should be 1.5k per shot, Bro BobParis just wrote it by mistake. And by the way, can I join your SOCC group as well? I'm just a newbie here.

Pink_Flyod
20-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Think Bro Bobparis made a typo mistake lah...

pow818
21-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Hi bros

I am a newbie here and just joined this forum. I have read through the forum from August 2010 thread until recently, it seems like Lily and Maria's girls are the most reliable that I can trust. Lily's girls in general are less expensive than Maria's but Maria's girls are more pretty in appearance if we can afford to pay over 800RMB.

Sounds like Wendy and Dingding are the top girls at Lily's and not sure about Maria and if bro 2012 can mention few of the young ones and description/suggestion, that will be great.

I will be travelling to Beijing from 24/12/2010 until 02/1/2011 for business trip and if any bros can recommend girls, that will be great. I would believe it will be either Lily's or Maria's.

Also, I have the following questions and hope bros can answer:
1) (International or Local 4-5 stars) hotels are more safer?
2) Do we need to prepare condom or the girls will have with them?
3) Hopefully I can hang out with some of you/experienced bros to visit KTV and massage places as well?

Thanks in advance!

poppmaster50
21-11-2010, 09:18 AM
I was in Beijing for work last week. After my meeting, met my buddy Tony in Silk bar. After a few drinks, we felt horny. So I suggested calling Lily. We told Lily that we want to have 2 girls who were willing to do “it” with us two in the same room. She confirmed that Amy and Nancy should come and they were fine with that.

We went back to my hotel and waited for the girls to come. After ½ hour, they appeared. Amy was quite short, 157 cm high while Nancy 168 cm. Both were quite cute. Amy had curly hair and a beautiful oval-shaped face. Fancy has longer hair and very beautiful big eyes. She is quite skinny with B+ cup with two wonderful pink nipples.

We chatted a bit with the ladies. My friend Tony went for Amy, I took Nancy. Nancy took off her clothes and suggested having a shower with me. Off we went to the bath room. As soon as we were under the shower, Tony and Amy came in, both already naked. So they tried to push themselves into the small shower. Now we were suddenly 4 guys in the shower. It was quite fun.

Nancy and I went back to the bed first. Nancy started a BBBJ right away. Wow, she did it with feeling and deep throat. I just enjoyed. Then Tony and Amy came too. They also started to take action. The girls wanted to dim the light dark to have a romantic atmosphere. So we did it. The room became quite dark but we still have the light on the bedside table on. So the view war still ok.

I saw Amy went on top on Tony and she fucked Tony like crazy. Hopefully, Tony could stand it. I took Nancy with the traditional missionary position. After a while, Nancy came on top. After a while, I dragged her to the edge of the bed and fucked her furiously till I came. Tony was still “working” very hard on Amy. He changed different positions and finally came in the missionary.

Afterwards, we chatted a bit, went to the bathroom to clear ourselves. The girls got their dress on. We paid the said bye bye to them.

Total damages were: RMB 1,200 (each 500 + 100 tips).

It was one of the most exciting experience I have ever had. Making love together with my friend in the same room.

Tony had the idea that we shall change our girls during the action. But probably for next time when I come to Beijing again.

Thank you Lily for sending these two wonderful ladies to us

SUNS
21-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi bros

I am a newbie here and just joined this forum. I have read through the forum from August 2010 thread until recently, it seems like Lily and Maria's girls are the most reliable that I can trust. Lily's girls in general are less expensive than Maria's but Maria's girls are more pretty in appearance if we can afford to pay over 800RMB.

Sounds like Wendy and Dingding are the top girls at Lily's and not sure about Maria and if bro 2012 can mention few of the young ones and description/suggestion, that will be great.

I will be travelling to Beijing from 24/12/2010 until 02/1/2011 for business trip and if any bros can recommend girls, that will be great. I would believe it will be either Lily's or Maria's.

3) Hopefully I can hang out with some of you/experienced bros to visit KTV and massage places as well?

Thanks in advance!

I'm a newbie here, too. Am going to Beijing for a conference on Nov 27th, staying at Renaissance Beijing Hotel. Will certainly call Maria or Lily, even both of them. Besides, any hot recommendations for KTV, sauna, Falang or just massage shop nearby? Thanks in advance, senior bros here.

SUNS
21-11-2010, 01:54 PM
I was in Beijing for work last week. After my meeting, met my buddy Tony in Silk bar. After a few drinks, we felt horny. So I suggested calling Lily. We told Lily that we want to have 2 girls who were willing to do “it” with us two in the same room. She confirmed that Amy and Nancy should come and they were fine with that.

We went back to my hotel and waited for the girls to come. After ½ hour, they appeared. Amy was quite short, 157 cm high while Nancy 168 cm. Both were quite cute. Amy had curly hair and a beautiful oval-shaped face. Fancy has longer hair and very beautiful big eyes. She is quite skinny with B+ cup with two wonderful pink nipples.

We chatted a bit with the ladies. My friend Tony went for Amy, I took Nancy. Nancy took off her clothes and suggested having a shower with me. Off we went to the bath room. As soon as we were under the shower, Tony and Amy came in, both already naked. So they tried to push themselves into the small shower. Now we were suddenly 4 guys in the shower. It was quite fun.

Nancy and I went back to the bed first. Nancy started a BBBJ right away. Wow, she did it with feeling and deep throat. I just enjoyed. Then Tony and Amy came too. They also started to take action. The girls wanted to dim the light dark to have a romantic atmosphere. So we did it. The room became quite dark but we still have the light on the bedside table on. So the view war still ok.

I saw Amy went on top on Tony and she fucked Tony like crazy. Hopefully, Tony could stand it. I took Nancy with the traditional missionary position. After a while, Nancy came on top. After a while, I dragged her to the edge of the bed and fucked her furiously till I came. Tony was still “working” very hard on Amy. He changed different positions and finally came in the missionary.

Afterwards, we chatted a bit, went to the bathroom to clear ourselves. The girls got their dress on. We paid the said bye bye to them.

It was one of the most exciting experience I have ever had. Making love together with my friend in the same room.

Tony had the idea that we shall change our girls during the action. But probably for next time when I come to Beijing again.

Oh, a wonderful experience you have! Thanks for giving such a detailed FRs to us. and thank Lily and her girls, too.:D

2-0-1-2
22-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Hi bros

Thanks in advance!

dear bro, usually 4-5 stars hotels, both international and local, are safe. no worry please. and some of my friends, they're local gong-an, informed me that it's not so strict in Beijing recently... and you don't have to prepare condoms as the girls will take. but i usually do because sometimes i don't like the ones girls take...

tell me here, or PM me, what's your favorite girl's type please if you need any suggestions... maybe i can give you a little help... cheers

melinda11
22-11-2010, 01:22 PM

I also had Nancy on Saturday evening. Boy, her BBBJ was superb. First time I experienced a WL that do BBBJ with passion. Can't believe that she got very wet after sucking my cock. I almost want to cum into her mouth. but have to hold back. Throughout the 15 minutes of FJ, and she had climax a few times before I climax. She actually held me very tightly when I shot out my load. She said she could feel my dick head exploding inside her pussy.

nabim
22-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Hello bros

I will be heading to Beijing for couple of days and will go to Chengdu after that. Which airlines has the best fares to get to Chengdu from Beijing and what is the typical airfares?

About the WL, what is the going rate and other than lili and maria, any other options? just want to explore, any bros out there sometime in January?

Thanks
Nabim

2-0-1-2
23-11-2010, 01:47 AM
Hello bros

I will be heading to Beijing for couple of days and will go to Chengdu after that. Which airlines has the best fares to get to Chengdu from Beijing and what is the typical airfares?

About the WL, what is the going rate and other than lili and maria, any other options? just want to explore, any bros out there sometime in January?

Thanks
Nabim

recommend Air China. usually, you can get 70 percent discount if booking in advance. so the total price is rmb 550(1440*30% + 120 taxi fee). generally, paying with a credit card will be asked.

A1Johnson
23-11-2010, 04:41 AM
::DJust returned from BJ, and want to report on a "Massage Provider" I found before my departure. Her name is Kim, and boy does she know how to "Massage." Very personable, prompt, and doesn't rush. Kim is Korean, very accommodating, and a real change from other massage providers. She has some friends that work with her, but I found her english better then the other 5 girls. They all are worth checking out. Cost starts at 300rmb for oil massage plus taxi, and they provide fare reciept. Plan on returning in July, 2011, and stay for 6mo. Good Luck
ph# upon request. A1

A1Johnson
23-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Just returned to the USA (ORE) from 3mo. in BJ.
Last massage was with an outcaller named Kim. Mid 20's and full of energy.
Oil massage is 300rmb, and she will not leave a muscle un-touched.
Responded with-in 30 min. and was very energetic. She provides taxi reciept so your not over-charged.
I will look her up, when I return in July 2011.
Beijing 138 100 305 28
:D

Pink_Flyod
23-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Just returned to the USA (ORE) from 3mo. in BJ.
Last massage was with an outcaller named Kim. Mid 20's and full of energy.
Oil massage is 300rmb, and she will not leave a muscle un-touched.
Responded with-in 30 min. and was very energetic. She provides taxi reciept so your not over-charged.
I will look her up, when I return in July 2011.
Beijing 138 100 305 28
:D

might need her service tomorrow... she just do massage ?

proace88
23-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Hello all!! Anyone going to Beijing this coming year end? I would like to join you guys as I've new and fresh to overseas chiong-ing :P I'm 20s and hope some experienced Samster would bring me along! :P PM me pls!

rhode1
27-11-2010, 01:41 PM
i desesperaly try to find a hot place near wudaokou (students university place).
I have tried the 2 spa at the xijiao hotel which are completely legit !!
Have some brothers some advices,some adress of bbs.
Anything would be nice ,even in pm.
Thanks in advance

7.ronaldo
29-11-2010, 03:21 AM
Just have a bad day today, i try to call both of maria and lili but ended with nothing. If you got bored to read my story just skip it :D

After have a little party with my friend, some of us is getting tipsy so we start to looking for some girl. Because its already late (maybe arround 11.00) we cant go to spa so we decided to make a call to both of lili or maria because i read some FR in here both of them is the most famous pimp (or mamasan) and i try amy from lili and fei2 in maria blog. First its going normally, since i got improvement in chinese so i think i can communicate well with them (i'm indonesian chinese but cant speak chinese before) they said that i should wait for arround 30minutes for the girl..

after 30 minutes fei2 come but she was shock because there are 4 people in the apartment (including me) but i try to make her more comfort and tell that we are not going to do it in this apartment, just go to hotel beside the apartment, just 1 on 1.. but suddenly she run away (WTF!!) even didnt tell a single word.. Man.. i'm not a ghost or something, i'm also dont look like a beast either, i try to call maria after that and she explain me that i should do that in the apartment not in the hotel.. but in bro 2-0-1-2 message, i can try in hotel then why the girl doesnt want to do it in the hotel? its ridicolous..

10 minutes later, amy came. Its was nice in begining also, i try to explain the things and she knows it but one from my friend doesnt like amy and i just try amy before and i dont want to do it again with amy (i want to try another lili girls) so i decide to call lili again and explain the problem, and lili agree to sent another 2 girls.. but after waiting almost 1 hours and half the girls didnt appear.. So i try to call lili again but WTF she turn off the phone already..

Sorry i use bad language, because i really upset. I want to entertaint my friend and just wanna have fun but i got this kind of experience. I dont say that both of them are not good but i really upset this time.. FYI i often make this kind of arrangement for my friend in indonesia so they trust me to do it again this time. You should know what i feel now.. I'm not an OKT, if there are somebody thought that im okt, fine just go some bar/tea house, we meet each other so you will know me. Maybe we can have fun together or find some interesting place in beijing..

@QQboy : since i know that you are close to lili maybe you can talk with her and ask why she did this to me? i dont think the problem is us, because i think me and my friend its not so ugly, we can go to the bar to get the laddies easily but we were tired and want to do it faster way so we call them.. You also can ask amy, amy is nice. I explain that we didnt want her and we want to change and she said okey then she call lili but she left just before i give her the money for the taxi

7.ronaldo
02-12-2010, 03:14 PM
I try to call lili these days but she always turn off her phone, but start yesterday she turn on her phone again but everytime i call her with my number she always reject it and when i call with my friend number she always accept it..

Then i started to read this thread pages one by one and i think i agree with an id called jacetan i think there are too many OKT here, thats why they always put the phone number in this thread.. I think just 30% of FR in this thread is true.. Why i said that? Just see, most of samster who write the FR just appear once in these thread and gone!! I dont say all of them but most..

I always watching this thread in these two day and see that QQBoy is online sometimes (you can see when the last time he online in his profile) but he didnt reply my PM or just reply the thread so i think he is an OKT who work for lili. Sorry no offence, you can give me an explanation later :D

Pearl
02-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Luckily you are one of the few samsters populating here. You are the type that is demanding.

We dont owe you anything. Why demand this explanation or demand lili must pick up your call or demands other people to answer your PM immediately. Its your type that I have stopped meeting new samsters here...:rolleyes:

I have engaged her services and I will tell her the next time, she did the right thing. Nothing ever good will come out from servicing you.

I get several pms per day.. I shiok, I reply. I dont shiok, I ignore..;)

I try to call lili these days but she always turn off her phone, but start yesterday she turn on her phone again but everytime i call her with my number she always reject it and when i call with my friend number she always accept it..

Then i started to read this thread pages one by one and i think i agree with an id called jacetan i think there are too many OKT here, thats why they always put the phone number in this thread.. I think just 30% of FR in this thread is true.. Why i said that? Just see, most of samster who write the FR just appear once in these thread and gone!! I dont say all of them but most..

I always watching this thread in these two day and see that QQBoy is online sometimes (you can see when the last time he online in his profile) but he didnt reply my PM or just reply the thread so i think he is an OKT who work for lili. Sorry no offence, you can give me an explanation later :D

7.ronaldo
02-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Luckily you are one of the few samsters populating here. You are the type that is demanding.

We dont owe you anything. Why demand this explanation or demand lili must pick up your call or demands other people to answer your PM immediately. Its your type that I have stopped meeting new samsters here...:rolleyes:

I have engaged her services and I will tell her the next time, she did the right thing. Nothing ever good will come out from servicing you.

I get several pms per day.. I shiok, I reply. I dont shiok, I ignore..;)

hmm.. no offense brotha, i know maybe im a demanding type and you dont owe me anything.. But i just want her explanation why she did that for me?
I just curious..

PuTonRen
02-12-2010, 10:24 PM

I note with amusement your above post. No offence.

You have written 3 posts, including the one shown above. It indicates that you are here to benefit from others. Your written English is poor, both in gammar and in typography. I would even assume that you might be a competitor of Lily. We posted our FRs to share with brothers in the forum, and we have never asked for any form of appreciation, nor anyone to believe us.

Regarding the phone calls, I fail to see any reason why Lily only rejected your calls, but not those of your friend, unless you have done something wrong to her before. In my humble opinion, Lily never rejects call.

No one owes you an explanation. We are all here to share with fellow brothers with our own time and effort. In addition, we are not obliged to answer your PMs. Please do not come here and behave as if you are special.

No offence! I just wish to express my reaction to your post. Of course, as it is now school holidays, we will not blame you if you are a school going kid (judging from your standard of English and your attitude).

My 2 cent worth.

7.ronaldo
03-12-2010, 02:49 AM
I note with amusement your above post. No offence.

You have written 3 posts, including the one shown above. It indicates that you are here to benefit from others. Your written English is poor, both in gammar and in typography. I would even assume that you might be a competitor of Lily. We posted our FRs to share with brothers in the forum, and we have never asked for any form of appreciation, nor anyone to believe us.

Regarding the phone calls, I fail to see any reason why Lily only rejected your calls, but not those of your friend, unless you have done something wrong to her before. In my humble opinion, Lily never rejects call.

No one owes you an explanation. We are all here to share with fellow brothers with our own time and effort. In addition, we are not obliged to answer your PMs. Please do not come here and behave as if you are special.

No offence! I just wish to express my reaction to your post. Of course, as it is now school holidays, we will not blame you if you are a school going kid (judging from your standard of English and your attitude).

My 2 cent worth.

Yeah i know, since i new in this forum maybe most of samster do not believe me, so i said that in previous post that i can meet one / more member here so they will believe me that im not an OKT.. i said it before that im indonesian and most of indonesian dont speak english.. So sorry if my langguage is poor :D

maybe there's a missunderstanding between us, maybe because its a language barrier so i cant explain it very well. but what i say is true and i can prove it.. just ask lily / amy, i dont make bullshit, this is real experience T.T

Sorry for making the situation worse, i just want to share my experience..

7.ronaldo
03-12-2010, 12:52 PM
Okay.. Its totally missunderstanding, i called lily today and i ask her about this problem, and she said that was a missunderstanding between us.. The girls affraid because in 1 room there are 4 people, and i told her before that i need 2 girl for my friend and take another 2 from maria for another friend but she think we will do fivesome :eek: so she didnt send me the replacement girls.. I think is the same reason which maria will say

I order another girls for me today and lily agree to arrange the "meeting" ..
Sorry for my rudeness, and its my fault.. And to make it clear, i dont say that lily is unbelievable, i just curious that time.. I will report my FR after try lily girls

to QQboy,Pearl,Putonren : Really sorry for my bad word, its my fault.. I really sorry..

QQBoy
03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Okay.. Its totally missunderstanding, i called lily today and i ask her about this problem, and she said that was a missunderstanding between us.. The girls affraid because in 1 room there are 4 people, and i told her before that i need 2 girl for my friend and take another 2 from maria for another friend but she think we will do fivesome :eek: so she didnt send me the replacement girls.. I think is the same reason which maria will say

I order another girls for me today and lily agree to arrange the "meeting" ..
Sorry for my rudeness, and its my fault.. And to make it clear, i dont say that lily is unbelievable, i just curious that time.. I will report my FR after try lily girls

to QQboy,Pearl,Putonren : Really sorry for my bad word, its my fault.. I really sorry..

Bro,

Glad that you have cleared the misunderstanding. Also, it is not safe to have the girls to meet you and your friends first, and then proceed to check-in to a 2 or 3 star hotel at 11pm. The hotel staff may just blow the horn and the next thing you know, the Gong An will be knocking on your door. You could have checked into the hotel rooms, first, and then arrange the girls to show up.

I heard from Lili that your mandarin is not very good, so there was a communication problem that night. She said your phone was engaged when she tried to call you to cancel the session, maybe you were on the line with Maria for too long. Anyway, it's not difficult to contact lili. If it is engaged, she's probably talking to one of the bros here.

7.ronaldo
03-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Bro,

Glad that you have cleared the misunderstanding. Also, it is not safe to have the girls to meet you and your friends first, and then proceed to check-in to a 2 or 3 star hotel at 11pm. The hotel staff may just blow the horn and the next thing you know, the Gong An will be knocking on your door. You could have checked into the hotel rooms, first, and then arrange the girls to show up.

I heard from Lili that your mandarin is not very good, so there was a communication problem that night. She said your phone was engaged when she tried to call you to cancel the session, maybe you were on the line with Maria for too long. Anyway, it's not difficult to contact lili. If it is engaged, she's probably talking to one of the bros here.

yes, sorry for my behaviour. As i say before that my chinese is not very good. So i think thats a problem :D.. I want to checked into hotel first before arrange the girls but there were 4 of us, so if someone didnt get girl then we wasted our room, didnt we? Thats why i want to meet the girls first then checked in to the hotel. But that was in the past, since now my opinion on lily has been changed :D

She send me DingDing today, here my report:
face : 7/10
body :7.5/10 (Nice body, quite tall, firm and nice boobs)
BJ: 7.5/10 (quite long and it was nice also)
FJ : 8/10 (very cooperated, she didnt put gel which some samster say before, it was real)
RF : Off course!!

El Frances
05-12-2010, 12:54 AM
yes, sorry for my behaviour. As i say before that my chinese is not very good. So i think thats a problem :D.. I want to checked into hotel first before arrange the girls but there were 4 of us, so if someone didnt get girl then we wasted our room, didnt we? Thats why i want to meet the girls first then checked in to the hotel. But that was in the past, since now my opinion on lily has been changed :D

She send me DingDing today, here my report:
face : 7/10
body :7.5/10 (Nice body, quite tall, firm and nice boobs)
BJ: 7.5/10 (quite long and it was nice also)
FJ : 8/10 (very cooperated, she didnt put gel which some samster say before, it was real)
RF : Off course!!

Maybe I should explain why I suggested most lily's girls put gel in their pussy in the bathroom before making it. (Of course, some girls may be naturally wet!)

- one girl told me she did (She did not tell all girls did),
- since 2008 when I started using Lili's services, I have never met a lili's girl who was not wet, and none put gel in front of me (which was not the case with girls from other providers, i.e. Maria)

If you want to check, there's one easy way: put your finger up it at the start. If she's already wet before you start petting, kissing, daty, etc... she put gel in it. If she's dry and progressively gets wet, bingo!

When I tested it (I don't always test), it often happened the girl was wet from the start before I did anything to her.

PS Maybe when the girls see me, they rush to the bathroom to put some gel up it because they know they won't get wet naturally! Ah! Ah!

7.ronaldo
05-12-2010, 03:05 AM
Maybe I should explain why I suggested most lily's girls put gel in their pussy in the bathroom before making it. (Of course, some girls may be naturally wet!)

- one girl told me she did (She did not tell all girls did),
- since 2008 when I started using Lili's services, I have never met a lili's girl who was not wet, and none put gel in front of me (which was not the case with girls from other providers, i.e. Maria)

If you want to check, there's one easy way: put your finger up it at the start. If she's already wet before you start petting, kissing, daty, etc... she put gel in it. If she's dry and progressively gets wet, bingo!

When I tested it (I don't always test), it often happened the girl was wet from the start before I did anything to her.

PS Maybe when the girls see me, they rush to the bathroom to put some gel up it because they know they won't get wet naturally! Ah! Ah!

I can understand you but in this case, i think dingding didnt do that (lucky me) because after arrive at my room she undress her dress in front of me and we go to bathroom together even after that she always beside me. So i think she didnt have time to put the gel in my room. Or you can say probably she did do it before come to my room, but we already take shower together so the gel will disappeared, right?

And i tried 69 with her, first i tried to put my finger first (i just want to tested whether it was smelly or not) but it was dry and not smelly so i started to lick it and it was one of the best pussy i ever had :D and the juicy was real, and it was almost all over my bed sheet, and i need to wash it after that -_-!

Fat0
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Hi bros,

I read through most of this thread and didnt come across any recommendation of hotel to stay in BJ. Could any kind soul list so hotels that are close to "happening" places / nightclubs ?

I will be in BJ on the 8 Dec. If anyone is there at that period and wont mind showing me around please PM me.

Thanks

and_alloy
05-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Could any kind soul list so hotels that are close to "happening" places / nightclubs ?sorry but do u know how big Bj is? and what's ur defination of happening place? and what's ur budget for accomodation? and for ur knowledge, normally girls from ktv will not follow u back to ur hotel.

PuTonRen
06-12-2010, 06:13 AM
sorry but do u know how big Bj is? and what's ur defination of happening place? and what's ur budget for accomodation? and for ur knowledge, normally girls from ktv will not follow u back to ur hotel.

Brother, Hahaha, Good response. Many people do not know that Beijing is 25 times the size of Singapore. Chao Yang district is about 2/3 the size of Singapore already.

Will be in Beijing Soon. WIll try to call you up for coffee. I am now in the super-cold North East of China. Sigh.... Need to work!

prcsytlover
06-12-2010, 11:13 AM
sorry but do u know how big Bj is? and what's ur defination of happening place? and what's ur budget for accomodation? and for ur knowledge, normally girls from ktv will not follow u back to ur hotel.
I can tell u they dun know, and they dun bother to find out..

they just make a post and wait for others to reply when their qn is not clear.. this is plain lazyness..

and still dare to claim read thru most of this thread!!!

Mark Lim
06-12-2010, 01:53 PM

they just make a post and wait for others to reply when their qn is not clear.. this is plain lazyness..

haha bro, some are pure innocent guy blur like sotong dun know how to start. some are tai kor style, pm me with message "send me all your ktv and mami contacts". i have more than 50 mami names in my phone, you expect me to type one by one for you? even my gong an bros dun talk like that to me. :eek:

jdi813
06-12-2010, 04:10 PM
... blah blah blah ... pm me with message "send me all your ktv and mami contacts". i have more than 50 mami names in my phone, you expect me to type one by one for you? ... blah blah blah ...wah piang eh ... like that oso can ??? damn champion sia

Fat0
06-12-2010, 05:54 PM

I did try to through the pages. Yes and I do know the BJ is many times larger than SG. Apologise for my vague question.

Hence I was wondering if someone can recommand a place to stay which is near to areas where there is adult clubs.

Mark Lim
06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
wah piang eh ... like that oso can ??? damn champion sia

the chinese say: 一种米吃百种人, this world got all kind of people. we should not be detered by those crazy guys, so the genuine bros can get help to cheong with fun

crazydog_19
07-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Hello bro, any seniors, here, still have Li Fei numbers?
Lost HP loss contact,

Please post or PM me PLEASE. thank you.

and_alloy
07-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Hence I was wondering if someone can recommand a place to stay which is near to areas where there is adult clubs.sorry but there's no adults club in beijing

max_priest
07-12-2010, 11:13 PM
I rang up Maria to look for Xiao Ya per bro 2-0-1-2's recommendation, he claimed that she is very pretty and offers reasonable service. To my disappointment, she ain't pretty at all and the worse was, she has bad breathe. :( I rejected her promptly. Maria then got another gal to my room. She ain't pretty too but very voluptuous and quite sex-appealing.

WL Name - Xiao Er
Origin - Chengo, PRC
Age - 23 years (according to her but she looks older to me)
Height - 1.65m
Misc info - She is actually a FL under Maria's stable

Look - 6.5/10

She ain't pretty at all but belongs to GND category. She has long black rebonding hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is voluptuous and sexy.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possesses a full natural C cupper assets (almost D cuppers). She has exceptionally long nipples (about 3/4 inches long) which are brown in colour.

Shower - Unrated.

I have already showered myself before she arrived and I doubt she will do it for me.

Cat-Bath - 5/10

Almost zero. She just licked my nipples a little.

AR - Not Available!

French Kissing - 7/10

Yes ... Quite passionately & promptly! :D

BBBJ - 6.5/10

Her deep-throated BBBJ was quite ok actually but lacking in pressure. Another downside was, she did it very briefly. :(

FJ - 6.8/10

Nothing to shout. Not very pro-active! We only adopted 2 positions - Doggie bonking and missionary.

Attitude - 7/10

Passable only!

RTF - Definitely No!!

P/S: Considering my disappointment above, I am not sure if I should try Maria's gals again ... Haiz!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Pink_Flyod
08-12-2010, 02:42 AM
I rang up Maria to look for Xiao Ya per bro 2-0-1-2's recommendation, he claimed that she is very pretty and offers reasonable service. To my disappointment, she ain't pretty at all and the worse was, she has bad breathe. :( I rejected her promptly. Maria then got another gal to my room. She ain't pretty too but very voluptuous and quite sex-appealing.

WL Name - Xiao Er
Origin - Chengo, PRC
Height - 1.65m

Look - 6.5/10

She ain't pretty at all but belongs to GND category. She has long black rebonding hairdo.

Bod - 7/10

She is voluptuous and sexy.

Tits - 7.5/10

She possesses a full natural C cupper assets (almost D cuppers). She has exceptionally long nipples (about 3/4 inches long) which are brown in colour.

Shower - Unrated.

I have already showered myself before she arrived and I doubt she will do it for me.

Cat-Bath - 5/10

Almost zero. She just licked my nipples a little.

AR - Not Available!

French Kissing - 7/10

Yes ... Quite passionately & promptly! :D

BBBJ - 6.5/10

Her deep-throated BBBJ was quite ok actually but lacking in pressure. Another downside was, she did it very briefly. :(

FJ - 6.8/10

Nothing to shout. Not very pro-active! We only adopted 2 positions - Doggie bonking and missionary.

Attitude - 7/10

Passable only!

RTF - Definitely No!!

P/S: Considering my disappointment above, I am not sure if I should try Maria's gals again ... Haiz!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro... this kind of room service is hit and misses... i had a good tarma with Lily gals on my last trip but it's all depend on your expectation. Again, because there is no mood build up...

2-0-1-2
08-12-2010, 02:44 PM

WL Name - Xiao Er
Origin - Chengo, PRC
Height - 1.65m

Enjoy,
MaXx

bro maxx, i'm sorry to hear that. rather a bad experience you had! it wasted your valuable time, and also made you depressed. for if it was the other way, i know how i would feel.

since i'm very busy on business these days, i rarely come here... so can not reply your PM immediately. i wish i had come here and seen your PM last night. maybe we can find something to happy you...

actually, it has been making me so sad to hear bros here had unpleasant experiences, especially per my recommendatons... i would say sorry to those bros again. after all, we are all here for enjoyments, just like senior bro PTR said...

bro maxx, but to be honest, the Xiao Ya you described on your FR does not match the one i mentioned in the previous letters at all. objectively, i would say definitely she is the high-quality one among thousands of average girls even though there are probably different preferences on girls between us.

So do you clearly ask for Xiao Ya, i think her chinese name should be 晓雅 or 萱雅. sometimes their names are randomly named. i do remember she told me she's Xiao Ya.

anyway, i'll confirm it right now. PM you later...

prcsytlover
08-12-2010, 03:36 PM
haha bro, some are pure innocent guy blur like sotong dun know how to start. some are tai kor style, pm me with message "send me all your ktv and mami contacts". i have more than 50 mami names in my phone, you expect me to type one by one for you? even my gong an bros dun talk like that to me. :eek:
dun know how to start, then read from page 1 loh, sillypore man are well known to be book worms anyway..

just send them all ur gong an bros contact loh.. ha ha..

prcsytlover
08-12-2010, 03:38 PM
I did try to through the pages. Yes and I do know the BJ is many times larger than SG. Apologise for my vague question.

Hence I was wondering if someone can recommand a place to stay which is near to areas where there is adult clubs.
if u really know how big BJ is, u would not have post a qn like this.. there are so many distric.. as mention, chaoyang is 2/3 size of singapore liao.. do u know how big is it...

how about i ask u to tell me where to stay where there is good food in BJ?

Mark Lim
08-12-2010, 05:12 PM
just send them all ur gong an bros contact loh.. ha ha..

good one bro :) they are useful nos in case you get into trouble :D:D

QQBoy
08-12-2010, 10:50 PM
RTF - Definitely No!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro, if you're still in Beijing, check out Lily instead. Amy's service is great.

jackmeoff
08-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Late FR for Yin Zi from Maria's stable (19 Nov)

As mentioned by another bro previously, Yin Zi is about 1.65m tall, long hair with above average looks (6.5-7/10) & soft B cup boobs. Sorry but i am pretty fussy when it comes to giving high scores. Actually we didnt do anything when i met her on the first night, just spend the hour chatting & getting to know her better. Told me that she started doing this not too long ago. But i won't wanna go into the boring details of my conversation with her. Found out that she lives & works near to my hotel so got her number & arranged to meet her again the next day for further action since there won't any time limit. Hehe...:p

Action begins the next day when she came back to my room. She is quite shy, but not shy when giving BJ. Found out that she takes some tissue paper to wipe her mouth when giving BJ, probably just a habit. She's quite obliging in any requests, & doesnt rush me at all. She likes to curl up her legs when in missionary position, with soft natural moans. Did several other positions with her & finally shot my load on her tummy. Very patient & service orientated gal. Definitely recommended!

Met her again for lunch the next day but no further action as i went to Hooters for dinner to check out other pretty lasses. Saw a pretty Hooters waitress by the name of Yilia but didnt had time to chat her up as my boss wanted to tag along with me at that time :mad:

Saw a pretty SIA stewardess on my flight back to SIN but that's another story...hehe..

Looking forward to my next Beijing trip!! :cool:

unfit
09-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Late FR for Yin Zi from Maria's stable (19 Nov)

Did several other positions with her & finally shot my load on her tummy.

Wah bro you so super commando to RAW the gal...:confused:

Or maybe u forget the part of removing cap B4 u shot on tummy huh...;)

Cheers...unfit,,,:D

Fat0
09-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Hi,

Anyone is Beijing now and would like to meet up ?

Also can someone share with me Maria and Lily's contacts ?

Please PM me.

Thanks

jackmeoff
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Wah bro you so super commando to RAW the gal...:confused:

Or maybe u forget the part of removing cap B4 u shot on tummy huh...;)

Cheers...unfit,,,:D

Ops! Haha...of course she capped me first before i started the action. Paisay..no way I'll go commando!

She also damn cute, put the cap in her closed palm & said got present for me. Pardon me if i missed out these minor details..seldom post FR :p

Hanxinco88
10-12-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi Bros,

In Beijing now, any recommedations on KTV or HC?

Know raids is going on..dont realy like to engage local OKT....

Please advise

Thanks

starystarynite
11-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi all bro,

I will be visiting beijing next month. Mid jan. I will find out the hotel that i will be staying before asking fire more specific queation on contact. Meanwhile, u have the following question. Some may sound silly, but I m a newbie ib the china cheoning scene.

1. For those OKT firl, charges is per hourly or night?

If I am looking for a 20 plus girl for a couple of hours of massage pkus FJ, how much to pay for market rate?

2. Easier to get a gal thru the recommend ed OKT here or through ktv, pubs in hotel?

3. How is the AV raid situation in beijing? Save in hotel?

thx,
starynite

starystarynite
11-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Btw, any good massage joint to recommend? Even good n genuine one without hanky panky is ok.

Thx.

A1Johnson
11-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey Brothers::p
First, let me say I use the hotel room for 3 things; sleeping, massage, and coupling. Therefore I find the chinese chain 7DaysInn works great for me. Clean, safe, internet, hot water, and no questions on visitors, even after mid-nite. Plus, they have many locations in BJ, so you can locate anywhere, for a mere 200rmb per nite.
Second, I had great luck with "Beijing Water Lotus Wellness Center". Depending on location, 30 to 40 minutes after calling, A pretty lady will present herself to you. Don't like what you see? Send her away, no questions. (of course you pay taxi, but you do that anyway) Services are in my opinion excellent, the "Full Service Option" is very satisfying and not rushed.
The website is [email protected]. I suggest an appointment, so you can ensure availability.:D

Fat0
11-12-2010, 10:23 AM
To all the bros who were at Red Ruby KTV last evening,

It was a great evening with everyone and hopefully to catch up with you all again.

Cheers to you guys.

P.S

In the end, I still went back alone :(

A1Johnson
11-12-2010, 12:36 PM
First, let me say I use the hotel room for 3 things; sleeping, massage, and coupling. Therefore I find the chinese chain 7DaysInn works great for me. Clean, safe, internet, hot water, and no questions on visitors, even after mid-nite. Plus, they have many locations in BJ, so you can locate anywhere, for a mere 200rmb per nite.
Second, I had great luck with "Beijing Water Lotus Wellness Center". Depending on location, 30 to 40 minutes after calling, A pretty lady will present herself to you. Don't like what you see? Send her away, no questions. (of course you pay taxi, but you do that anyway) Services are in my opinion excellent, the "Full Service Option" is very satisfying and not rushed.
The website is [email protected]. I suggest an appointment, so you can ensure availability.:D
Correction: Use search engine with Beijing Water Lotus for website. E-mail to the hotmail address.

Hanxinco88
12-12-2010, 05:01 AM
To all the bros who were at Red Ruby KTV last evening,

It was a great evening with everyone and hopefully to catch up with you all again.

Cheers to you guys.

P.S

In the end, I still went back alone :(

Bro, what happen sia?

Fat0
12-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Bro, what happen sia?

Was suppose to have supper with my gal after you guys left. Was waiting for her and in the end she showed up with a sad news that one of her regular customer is outside waiting for her for supper which she cannot refuse. But she offered me that she can take a day off the next day to spend the whole day with me.

So being pissed (abit) and due to my flight back to SG was the next day too, I told her that i will call her in the morning to confirm again which I didn't in the end. =p

starystarynite
13-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Any genuine massage n spa or saina centre that can tecommend? With good skill of tuins n massage.

starystarynite
13-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi guys,

Need some advice here. going to book a hotel. one of the following. can you tell me which is the best one (near to cheong places, massage etc, near to main tourist spots and also near to nice eating outlets??)

1. Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
2. The regent Beijing at jinbao street
3. Shangri-la China World hotel at jian guo Men Wai Avenue
4. Grand Hyatt Beijing at East Chang An Avenue
5. Sofitel Wanda Beijing at jianguo road
6. Ritz Carlton Beijing at Jianguo road
7. Ascott Beijing at Jian Guo road

Thanks,
starynite

Pearl
13-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi guys,

Need some advice here. going to book a hotel. one of the following. can you tell me which is the best one (near to cheong places, massage etc, near to main tourist spots and also near to nice eating outlets??)

1. Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
2. The regent Beijing at jinbao street
3. Shangri-la China World hotel at jian guo Men Wai Avenue
4. Grand Hyatt Beijing at East Chang An Avenue
5. Sofitel Wanda Beijing at jianguo road
6. Ritz Carlton Beijing at Jianguo road
7. Ascott Beijing at Jian Guo road

Thanks,
starynite

Most of your listed hotels is in "prime commercial areas". I believe anyone will do fine for you.;)

If you kiasi, just enjoy the food, skip the cheong.

starystarynite
15-12-2010, 11:43 PM
Hi guys,

I will be staying at hilton hotel. Confirmed liao. Can recommend me any hot bath, sauna, bbs or genuine massage joint nearby the hotel?

I know for real action, I can look for lily or maria.

Thx,
starynite

starystarynite
15-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Hei, under lily stable, who is the most ang pai now?

Looking for sweet , innocent yet service oriented SYT.

N what about maria?

sinseh
16-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi to all esteemed bros in Beijing.... I am going to be in up to Beijing tonight at 2000hrs. Just wondering if there is any meetup/dinners/drinks/KTV/sauna-cheong happening. Do let me know.

Bro Mark Lim, thanks for the guidance on KTV the other time...
Bro And_Alloy, how was your DongGuan last week?? :D

fatalfacts
16-12-2010, 03:44 AM
Hi guys, I stayed in Beijing, few wks in Beijing and few weeks in s'pore. Maybe I would like to meet up s'porean who always come to Beijing. Then we can party, fucking around in Beijing. I known Beijing well.....
Anyone interested, PM me.

The Wanderer
16-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Hei, under lily stable, who is the most ang pai now?

Looking for sweet , innocent yet service oriented SYT.

N what about maria?

Amy is fantastic, good chemistry and very good GFE if you can click with her. I have tried her twice, both SEXtifying !

The Wanderer

sinseh
18-12-2010, 01:39 AM
I would like to thank Bro And_alloy and bro Simon for a good evening. I will definitely come back to beijing to look up you guys...

Once again, KumSia! See you guys in a couple of weeks' time! Take care!:D

fatalfacts
18-12-2010, 02:52 AM
I jus realize that some of the SBF bro been playing together in Beijing. Can I join u guys?? I been in Beijing for 4 yrs, no and off. Now I will be in Beijing month. Can I join u guys?? Care to share??

SUNS
18-12-2010, 11:19 PM

Have checked out its website just now. Is the girl the one at picture? Is there any special services besides massage and HJ? Plan to call it. Have tried several girls from Maria and Lily's stable. Would like to use some other OKTs for flesh girls. Bros, any advices?

leekit12
21-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Guys!

any lubang for MILF ladies in Beijing?

dave136
22-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Correction: Use search engine with Beijing Water Lotus for website. E-mail to the hotmail address.

Have any of you brothers got a read on whether this place is legit?

I've been lurking here for a while, and I've been enjoying Lily's girls sometimes, though often the same girls, so a little tired. They treat me great, and are usually sweet girls, but I'm thinking about some change. Maria's never been good luck for me, so I'm interested in another provider like lily or a baby to party with.

Sorry not so many postings...seems not much to say. Some of you guys are real pros, I'm just getting my sea legs...

2-0-1-2
23-12-2010, 07:06 PM
bros, a NEW OKT here... with a pleasant experience...

writing a profile of the three girls i've tried recently.

name: Ting Ting (her chinese name may be 婷婷)
net height: 162 cms
hair: long black straight hair
looks: 9/10, a mix of sweet, cute & voluptuous
figure: 9/10, nice curve & firm body
boobs: B+/C-, nice and solid
BJ: 6.5/10, ok, but not quite professional
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet, natural sound effect
attitudes: 8.5/10, with an easy and good-natured manner
overall: 8.5/10
damage: rmb 600+ round taxi fare

name: Cheng Cheng (程程)
hair: long dark brown straight hair
looks: 9/10, very sweet and sunny, lovely round face like a doll, looks pretty healthy, fair and smooth skin
BJ: 7/10, ok, but not quite professional
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet, natural sound effect but passionate when in the right mood
attitudes: 8.5/10, always with a smile

name: Fang Fang (芳芳)
net height: 170 cms
hair: her long black straight hair was bound up
looks: 8.5/10, big eyes, young and pretty
figure: 9.5/10, perfect curve & firm body
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet, natural sound effect, holding firmly to my back and arms in action
attitudes: 8.5/10, a bit playful

reach Escort China at 15901557624 for services, english and mandarin are ok.

its business hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. next day as most of its girls are part-time ones and need enough sleep for their daytime job.

AND if the information above is useful to you, DON NOT FORGET to up my points. Thanks a lot.

silvermoon137
27-12-2010, 01:58 AM
Greetings big bros, i'll be going to beijing from 28th to 31st dec and i've just started cheonging. Wondering if any seniors bros would be free to teach me about the beijing field on 29th and 30th night. Many thanks in advance!

sniper116
27-12-2010, 01:50 PM
Just visit Beijing in October. if any brother wanted to go Beijing to hav fun. Just go to 王府井步行街 in the night time, sure got OKT approach u. Usaully are 30 to 40 yo women, they will ask u and wanted to recommend u to lounge .Just directly tell them "no, but i want to get one gal and fuck". This is my experience in Beijing, they will ask how much is your buget? (range from 350RMB -800RMB). First night I got one young gal from 哈尔宾, skin very fair and look like translucent, high about 1.68 to 1.7, at the price of 500RMB, may be brother will think is too expensive for a PRC, especially in China. But can tell your brother here, this gals: 欧陽xx is my best fuck in 2010, untill now still can't forget her, especially when i pump her,she not only huge me tightly and was repeating the world "我的天啊!我的天啊!", i was afraid she was making too loud noise in the hotel room and ask her to lower down the voice. u known what happen? she put her finger in her mouth and bite. This is the first time i come across this.
At the end of the session, she give me her contact no. and told me if i come Beijing again remember to call her again, and she also told me she can recommend the better gal for me also if i dont want her service again, but i think i definitely will choose her if i return to Beijing, where to find such gem like her :D

sniper116
28-12-2010, 12:44 PM
After my post in Beijing, got 2 brother hide behind the wall and down my pt, once ask me why no photo, the other one say i'm bullshit. Don't known what is the motive behind this, how are the reputation in sammyboy to me is not important, the fact is okt in sammyboy only welcome brother can afford to paid they are gals,they are smart businessman, same to everywhere. So this 2 ashole brother, pls continue to down my pt, may be just make it -5000pt better:D For the first ashole- Just tell u, all the brothers here hv the right to decide to post the photo here to share or no. I got alot of gal photo from facebook; can just pick anyone. who known, may be oneday, one of the brother here post your mother or sister photo here!:D For the second ashole, i think u are the frog under the well, u can just acquit all the brother making false story here, i think u are the poor ashole hiding at home and masturbate yourself.:D

99heyho
29-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Is it normal tt the OKTs and masseus ask for ur hotel number and room number over the phone? Is it safe?

2-0-1-2
29-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Is it normal tt the OKTs and masseus ask for ur hotel number and room number over the phone? Is it safe?

yes, it's a normal process. usually your registered name at the frontdesk will be asked also. then they will call back to your room to confirm. and after that the girl you want will be sent...

for safety, use the reliable OKTs please, bro. good luck!

silvermoon137
29-12-2010, 10:42 AM
for safety, use the reliable OKTs please, bro. good luck!

Bro any OKT to recommend? would if be possible for me to PM you to to get the number pls? thx

2-0-1-2
29-12-2010, 05:39 PM
Bro any OKT to recommend? would if be possible for me to PM you to to get the number pls? thx

to the best of my knowledge, both Maria and Lily are not bad. many bros are using or used to call their services. you can reach Maria at 13911246512, Lily at 13552885100.

or you can call Escort China. its a new OKT here. also reliable and has good quality girls. you can view my previous post just above. its contact: 15901557624.

Pearl
29-12-2010, 06:43 PM
to the best of my knowledge, both Maria and Lily are not bad. many bros are using or used to call their services. you can reach Maria at 13911246512, Lily at 13552885100.

or you can call Escort China. its a new OKT here. also reliable and has good quality girls. you can view my previous post just above. its contact: 15901557624.

Bro.

U in BJ now?

I will be coming over very soon and this time, i plan to have extra 2 days for my own personal trip..bringing a SH gal over to tour.

Wanna meet up?? ;)

2-0-1-2
30-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Bro.

U in BJ now?

I will be coming over very soon and this time, i plan to have extra 2 days for my own personal trip..bringing a SH gal over to tour.

Wanna meet up?? ;)

great, bro Pearl, then we can drink beer together... let me know when you and your SH pretty girl will arrive in beijing?

normally, i plan to be in beijing after New Year's Day. but... aha... certainly to be back ahead of time... as it appears to me that nothing is more important than chatting and drinking with friends who have the same interests...

hey, bro jdi813, let me know where you are? :Dwould you like to join us...? sorry, i promised i would show you around and check out something but... if you're free the two days, i'll call you when meeting bro Pearl.

wandel
31-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi Bro, finally able to travel again and will be in Beijing soon, for few months, hope to meet up with bro there. Any bro??

Bro Pearl, heard you will be there for 3 months (comment in the Chang Ping thread), wanna to meet up??

aseanman
31-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Hi Bro,

Any recommend place to cheong in New Year eve....??!!

Happy new year 2011....

SUNS
02-01-2011, 02:54 PM

name: Cheng Cheng (程程)
hair: long dark brown straight hair
looks: 9/10, very sweet and sunny, lovely round face like a doll, looks pretty healthy, fair and smooth skin
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet, natural sound effect but passionate when in the right mood
attitudes: 8.5/10, always with a smile

name: Fang Fang (芳芳)
net height: 170 cms
hair: her long black straight hair was bound up
looks: 8.5/10, big eyes, young and pretty
figure: 9.5/10, perfect curve & firm body
FJ: 9/10, tight and wet, natural sound effect, holding firmly to my back and arms in action
attitudes: 8.5/10, a bit playful

its business hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. next day as most of its girls are part-time ones and need enough sleep for their daytime job.

AND if the information above is useful to you, DON NOT FORGET to up my points. Thanks a lot.

Just had Ting Ting last night. She's great. She looks so beautiful and elegant. Service was also good.:p

johnny10
02-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Any bro in Beijing now? Wanna cheong together? Will be there till 6 Jan. Pm me. :)

airraid
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Any bro can advise on massage centers with specials n good service staff in XiCheng district?

Pearl
04-01-2011, 09:09 PM
great, bro Pearl, then we can drink beer together... let me know when you and your SH pretty girl will arrive in beijing?

normally, i plan to be in beijing after New Year's Day. but... aha... certainly to be back ahead of time... as it appears to me that nothing is more important than chatting and drinking with friends who have the same interests...

hey, bro jdi813, let me know where you are? :Dwould you like to join us...? sorry, i promised i would show you around and check out something but... if you're free the two days, i'll call you when meeting bro Pearl.

Ok..Will PM you when my date is fixed. Should be after Spring :D

Pearl
04-01-2011, 09:10 PM
Hi Bro, finally able to travel again and will be in Beijing soon, for few months, hope to meet up with bro there. Any bro??

Bro Pearl, heard you will be there for 3 months (comment in the Chang Ping thread), wanna to meet up??

Sure bro...

Let me know when you will be there. My schedule is still open. I get to choose my own date. :p

s@ms@m
04-01-2011, 10:22 PM

Thx Bro,
Juz ordered Ting Ting & hope its a good one... :)
Will FR ltr... :)

s@ms@m
05-01-2011, 12:46 AM
OK guys...
1st of all...I do not wanna put blame on anybody... juz my sheer luck.

My FR on Ting Ting:

Face: 6/10 (I couldnt understand why the other 2 bro rated her as 9/10)
Body: 6.5/10 (abit flabby side)
Boobs: B/C which is the onie accurate info provided
HJ: 4/10
BJ: Never (will explain later)
FJ: 1.25/10 Worst fuck of the year...& whole of last year(I will explain why later read on...)
Atittude: 6.8/10 later became 3/10
Damage: RMB$600+ transport
RTF: Definitely NO!

So far my FRs has been very impartial. And I wonder if I got the wrong Ting Ting. Or the OKT is such an ass.

Made an arrangement. Waited for 1/2 hour. Call came & was told tat she is already at the lobby waiting. Went down... she wasnt there... nvm its ok to wait...
Awhile later, came a young looking girl. Not too bad looking from afar... but as she approached further... I was quite disappointed, infact very disappointed. I was thinking... nvm perhaps her attitude could make up for it. Abit chubby on the face. But as I said,nevermind if she is good.

Went up to the room... TCSS abit, told me she not a student & is 19 yr old....
I realised tat she has chapped lips... some cold sore. So in my mind I was thinking... nvm later dun let her BBBJ as the scar still there. She told me she was too heaty... nvm again...

Went to bath tub... stripped. Unshaved both top & bottom...minus points. But still nvm... nice attitude... TCSS abit...after soaking awhile in bathtub... she suggested we stop playing.... so we cleaned ourselves den go to bed...

ON bed... trying to touch her... when my finger reached her base... realised another thing... FOUL SMELL(tats quite my tipping point). My mood sank rock bottom 10 thousand feet...so u can imagine how bad it is? She put KY & tried to be on top... at the point of time my little bro really at its lowest morale of the year.

When paying her... she still dare to ask another RMB$100 for tips! Tats when I minus her attitude in FR. Totally un-professional.If everything turns out right fro the beginning... I may consider giving tat extra $... but no service no nothing plus all the minus point events tat happens...still wanna extra $$$? Abit too much.

I will learn my lesson here as not to believe one or 2 FRs. As I muz stress on tis, I am not putting blame on anyone... juz my sheer luck. I hope u guys can treat it as a joke... & hope its not the Ting Ting tat I perceived to be...

Hope eveyone haf a nice time & try not to be like me...Good luck! :)

p/s: Even if I kena zap by her supporters, I dun really care... I juz wanna bring out the truth. And warn u guys ....before anyone en-counter similiar event like me...

Pink_Flyod
05-01-2011, 10:37 AM
OK guys...

My FR on Ting Ting:

FJ: 1.25/10 Worst fuck of the year...& whole of last year(I will explain why later read on...)

So far my FRs has been very impartial. And I wonder if I got the wrong Ting Ting. Or the OKT is such an ass.

Made an arrangement. Waited for 1/2 hour. Call came & was told tat she is already at the lobby waiting. Went down... she wasnt there... nvm its ok to wait...
Awhile later, came a young looking girl. Not too bad looking from afar... but as she approached further... I was quite disappointed, infact very disappointed. I was thinking... nvm perhaps her attitude could make up for it. Abit chubby on the face. But as I said,nevermind if she is good.

I realised tat she has chapped lips... some cold sore. So in my mind I was thinking... nvm later dun let her BBBJ as the scar still there. She told me she was too heaty... nvm again...

Went to bath tub... stripped. Unshaved both top & bottom...minus points. But still nvm... nice attitude... TCSS abit...after soaking awhile in bathtub... she suggested we stop playing.... so we cleaned ourselves den go to bed...

ON bed... trying to touch her... when my finger reached her base... realised another thing... FOUL SMELL(tats quite my tipping point). My mood sank rock bottom 10 thousand feet...so u can imagine how bad it is? She put KY & tried to be on top... at the point of time my little bro really at its lowest morale of the year.

When paying her... she still dare to ask another RMB$100 for tips! Tats when I minus her attitude in FR. Totally un-professional.If everything turns out right fro the beginning... I may consider giving tat extra $... but no service no nothing plus all the minus point events tat happens...still wanna extra $$$? Abit too much.

I will learn my lesson here as not to believe one or 2 FRs. As I muz stress on tis, I am not putting blame on anyone... juz my sheer luck. I hope u guys can treat it as a joke... & hope its not the Ting Ting tat I perceived to be...

p/s: Even if I kena zap by her supporters, I dun really care... I juz wanna bring out the truth. And warn u guys ....before anyone en-counter similiar event like me...

Good impartial FR bro... we need more honest FR like this...

FYI, i have no problem at all with Lily gals.... you should give her a try.

dickwad
05-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Bro s@ms@m,

Thanks for the FR and sorry you had a bad experience. I was going to try her last night but read your post saying you waiting for her so didn't want to clash with you. Thought I would try tonight instead but good thing read your post so will be skipping that.

I don't have any fl contacts but can recommend you spas which I've tried.

Dickwad

amerimacka
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
OK guys...

My FR on Ting Ting:

Tough luck but thanks for the honest FR. Like mentioned before, we need these genuine ones. :o

2-0-1-2
06-01-2011, 04:05 AM
Ok..Will PM you when my date is fixed. Should be after Spring :D

oh man! when you say 'soon', it means one or two years late. and when you say 'very soon', it means after one or two months... :D

but that's cool. i love it... :p

2-0-1-2
06-01-2011, 04:47 AM
OK guys...

My FR on Ting Ting:

i was shocked to read your experience...

and i dont think it's necessary for us to argue about it any further. the fact is that you had a very bad experience and just wonder why there is such a tremendous difference in personal attitudes and feelings between us.

whose opinions are impartial then, you and me? i have no idea about it. maybe i come from another planet...

are there any bros who have tried Ting Ting already? leave your comments here please. just a few words, such as good, bad, passable etc. thanks a lot.

and here's two genuine photos of Ting Ting. it's really hard for me to get the two ones even though they look kinda rough. understandably, her boss dont know me well and is not willing to get me genuine photos.

in my humble opinion, she looks better than her photos did. and i would rather rate her appearance at a 9/10, NOT a 6/10. after all, she's just a 600 quality girl, NOT 1600.

bro s@ms@m, i think you must be an informed mind. so could you please share with us several 600 quality girls who are much better than Ting Ting both in appearance and services? i'll try one by one and FR one by one here. thank you in advance.

as for me, i prefer young & pretty fresh girls. the average age of hundreds of girls i've tried is definitely below 20. i recommend Maria's girls more often than Lily's. it does not mean Maria is better than Lily. just Maria's girls are more to my taste. similarly, if you prefer the girl's service quality to her appearance, you'll certainly call Lily's girls.

actually, Escort China is a very potential new OKT. if i say you can get girls who are as good as Maria's 800 quality girls from Escort China at a lower price of 600, even its service quality is better than Maria's, how do you think of the deal?

if i remember correctly, it was the 2nd time things like that had happened. honestly, i'm sick of it. bros were hurted. so did i. anyway, probably it's time for me to retire. and it's not a good job for anyone to write comments, experiences or recommendations here as you can not ensure everyone has the same feelings and experiences. shutting mouth and lurking is a better choice for us instead, maybe...

2-0-1-2
06-01-2011, 05:00 AM
is there any bro who is kind enough to let me know how to upload photos here? can i upload them directly from my computer, not by a URL. thanks a lot...

PuTonRen
06-01-2011, 06:12 AM
i was shocked to read your experience...

and i dont think it's necessary for us to argue about it any further. 。。。。。

if i remember correctly, it was the 2nd time things like that had happened. honestly, i'm sick of it. bros were hurted. so did i. anyway, probably it's time for me to retire. and it's not a good job for anyone to write comments, experiences or recommendations here as you can not ensure everyone has the same feelings and experiences. shutting mouth and lurking is a better choice for us instead, maybe...

Cool! Brothers!

Over the past years, I have read FRs about a same individual but with widely different opinions. Even my own FRs were branded B.S. That is fine with me. As far I am writing my true experience, the others can say what they want, an not forgetting those who did not even try, but wrote about their fake experience. Remember, we do not need the others to believe what we write. If they do not want to believe, which is also their rights, then they should try the service providers themselves and write about their experience.

We write FRs after spending our own money, time, efforts, etc, and we do not expect anything in return. We do not owe anyone anything. This is what I feel when I write FRs, unless I am writing them with some purposes (that I am not). You all need not believe me.

My 2 cent worth.

Pink_Flyod
06-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Cool! Brothers!

Over the past years, I have read FRs about a same individual but with widely different opinions. Even my own FRs were branded B.S. That is fine with me. As far I am writing my true experience, the others can say what they want, an not forgetting those who did not even try, but wrote about their fake experience. Remember, we do not need the others to believe what we write. If they do not want to believe, which is also their rights, then they should try the service providers themselves and write about their experience.

We write FRs after spending our own money, time, efforts, etc, and we do not expect anything in return. We do not owe anyone anything. This is what I feel when I write FRs, unless I am writing them with some purposes (that I am not). You all need not believe me.

My 2 cent worth.

Some OKT do switch gals with the same name thou... So this Ting Ting name can be shared with many gals on the same OKT and that is the reason many extreme views... BTW, where will you be on the weekend of Jan 22-23 ?

Pearl
06-01-2011, 11:47 AM
oh man! when you say 'soon', it means one or two years late. and when you say 'very soon', it means after one or two months... :D

but that's cool. i love it... :p

Hehe..

I can actually go anytime but I hate the cold... I will wait until temp reaches 20+ before I go..:D

and_alloy
06-01-2011, 12:00 PM
I can actually go anytime but I hate the cold... I will wait until temp reaches 20+ before I go..:Dthat will be in April

Powerbert88
06-01-2011, 03:52 PM
is there any bro who is kind enough to let me know how to upload photos here? can i upload them directly from my computer, not by a URL. thanks a lot...

Hi bro 2012,

Don't need to worry about what other people's FR, we appreciate your recommendations here, please continue to contribute, i up you my humble 4 points to show my appreciation of your posting, and now you have power of 2,can up other people's point already.

I think the other brother's bad encounter maybe due to OKT cannot get the Ting Ting that was tried by you and just get another girl to meet him.i also encounter the similar case before.

I am going to Beijing from 11/1 to 18/1, i will try the 3 FL that you recommended and post the FR here.

bairen
06-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Lots of good information here, thanks to all who have contributed.

I'm looking for a hotel in the 中关村/西苑 area. I don't need a place to live, I already have an apartment here, just don't want to call a girl to my home. I want something SAFE and cheap. Suggestions?

Pearl
06-01-2011, 11:39 PM
that will be in April

Yes.. I think so too... hopefully this year winter will not be like last year ;)

2-0-1-2
07-01-2011, 03:52 AM
Hi bro 2012,

Don't need to worry about what other people's FR, we appreciate your recommendations here, please continue to contribute, i up you my humble 4 points to show my appreciation of your posting, and now you have power of 2,can up other people's point already.

I think the other brother's bad encounter maybe due to OKT cannot get the Ting Ting that was tried by you and just get another girl to meet him.i also encounter the similar case before.

I am going to Beijing from 11/1 to 18/1, i will try the 3 FL that you recommended and post the FR here.

bro, thanks for your generosity. frankly speaking, i just felt a bit depressed. i dont want to hear any bro hurt, especially per my recommendations. but i'm ok now. thanks again, bros.

in fact, i'm discreet in making recommendations. i think its necessary to explore a bit further before recommending.

also, Escort China is new to me. just as i called three times for three different girls and they're all very young & pretty fresh ones in appearance when coming. and their services are not bad after trying. and its charges are very reasonable. i have to say i got 800 quality girls at the price of 600...

so i wrote a FR on the three girls i tried a few days ago...

and i dont think the new OKT will send different girls at the same name either. some of my friends told me that he called for Cheng Cheng several days ago and was informed she's not available that day. so i would rather believe Escort China is a reliable and honest new OKT.

in a word, our FRs and recommendations are only for your reference. you'll have to make your decision to follow or not. and prepare for a likely unpleasant experience. as the girls are ok to us does not necessarily mean they're ok to you.

bro s@ms@m, why didn't you get her home directly when you saw her and rated her appearance at a 6/10, to avoid the likely unhappy incident? you know i rated it at a 9/10 in my FR. no offence. just wondering...

here's two suggestions when deciding to take a FR or recommendation:

1. you'd better verify briefly some key character of the girl over phone when booking;

2. when you see the girl and find out she does not match well with the one on bro's FR, you can call the OKT to know why, or just get her home and dont believe and call its services any more.

good luck, to all bros here...

wandel
07-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Yes.. I think so too... hopefully this year winter will not be like last year ;)

hi bro Pearl... you will only be there in April?? :( I will be there next week.

zen11
08-01-2011, 12:57 AM
might need her service tomorrow... she just do massage ?

ANyone tried Kim service for massage? looks ok?

QQBoy
10-01-2011, 01:58 AM
I've been trying to cut down my FR on Lily's babes, otherwise bros here think that I am OKT. Anyway I just finished business with a new babe, so can't resist to pen down my experience.. here goes....

Called Lily in the evening today and ask if she has any new comers. She asked me if I mind a short girl. Look to me is most important, height is secondary. Lily promised that she's pretty. I wasn't not disappointed at all when Liu Li 刘丽 came to my room an hour later. She's quite shy, probably due to first time visiting me... her bath was sensual.. slow and delicate.. cleans my little head.

After shower, we lie on bed. I took a closer look at her and she's really sweet looking. She is from Sichuan and has very fair complexion

Catbath was SOP but she really knows how to lick my balls.. resulting in an instant hard. After my dick becomes hard, she move on to give me BJ. I would love to have the BJ longer but she stopped and proceeded with cowgirl action. After about 10mins, she asked me to go on top of her. Her pussy was really tight and her sexy moan is a definate turn-on. After about 10mins,cannot hold on any longer and have to release.

Name: Liu Li
Looks: 7/10 (pretty sweet young thing.. and i like her soft hair)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cupper but i dont fancy huge boobs so it's ok for me)
BJ: 7/10 (would love to have it longer though)
FJ: 9/10 (you got to try to believe)
Attitude: 7/10 (A bit quiet... probably new)
RTF: tomorrow evening

SUNS
10-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I've been trying to cut down my FR on Lily's babes, otherwise bros here think that I am OKT. Anyway I just finished business with a new babe, so can't resist to pen down my experience.. here goes....

Called Lily in the evening today and ask if she has any new comers. She asked me if I mind a short girl. Look to me is most important, height is secondary. Lily promised that she's pretty. I wasn't not disappointed at all when Liu Li 刘丽 came to my room an hour later. She's quite shy, probably due to first time visiting me... her bath was sensual.. slow and delicate.. cleans my little head.

After shower, we lie on bed. I took a closer look at her and she's really sweet looking. She is from Sichuan and has very fair complexion

Catbath was SOP but she really knows how to lick my balls.. resulting in an instant hard. After my dick becomes hard, she move on to give me BJ. I would love to have the BJ longer but she stopped and proceeded with cowgirl action. After about 10mins, she asked me to go on top of her. Her pussy was really tight and her sexy moan is a definate turn-on. After about 10mins,cannot hold on any longer and have to release.

Name: Liu Li
Looks: 7/10 (pretty sweet young thing.. and i like her soft hair)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cupper but i dont fancy huge boobs so it's ok for me)
BJ: 7/10 (would love to have it longer though)
FJ: 9/10 (you got to try to believe)
Attitude: 7/10 (A bit quiet... probably new)
RTF: tomorrow evening

Thanks for your FR. What's the damage? Frenching is ok?

QQBoy
10-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Thanks for your FR. What's the damage? Frenching is ok?

Hi Bro,

Damage is RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare

Lily's number 13552885100

I don't know if she does frenching, coz I don't do that.

Enjoy!

SUNS
10-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi Bro,

Damage is RMB500 + RMB100 taxi fare

Lily's number 13552885100

I don't know if she does frenching, coz I don't do that.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your quick reply, bro.

SUNS
16-01-2011, 01:03 PM
Do Lily and Maria have their websites?

sing169
17-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Hi Bros, I will be going to BJ on Tuesday, staying at Doubletree (168号 Guang'anmenwai Street, Xuanwu, 宣武区). Apparently a new hotel so not showing in my search in this Forum. Would appreciate any advice from the Beijing Masters on available activities (Sauna, etc) around the hotel? I am hoping that I won't have to travel around too much because of the cold weather... Thanks!

wandel
17-01-2011, 09:24 PM
in BJ for the last few days, so cold here!! :( :(

El Frances
18-01-2011, 06:04 PM

Yes but pictures are fake (as ALL other similar websites or classified ads in China)!

jacetan
19-01-2011, 04:55 PM

FYI, Maria's website: http://maria2050.blog.com

starystarynite
22-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Hello all.

Spent 7 nights at beijing. just left and came to shanghai.

Comparatively, beijing is so much fun and cheap.

Lily and maria are highly recommended.

I tried escort china and also beijing water lily. All no good. For escort china, the quality of girl is not that. young girl, but doesn't look as good as lily's one.

and maria one also. and they are only 800 /1/1. good. more expensive than Sillypore though.

But in shanghai, price for outcalls is so high and most OKT cannot be trusted. They ask for 2.5k. Then negotiate till 1k. Still expensive and quality not as comparable to Lily and maria stable.

Thanks all bro here for the recommendation. Will surely engage them if i do come again.

starystarynite
22-01-2011, 06:45 PM
BTW, i tried Xiao Xia for lily stable.

A well mannered and classic lady. Sweet face, but complexion not very fair and with some blemish. Not perfect, but good enough for me. inverted nips though.

Nice lady.

Pearl
22-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Hello all.

Spent 7 nights at beijing. just left and came to shanghai.

Comparatively, beijing is so much fun and cheap.

Lily and maria are highly recommended.

I tried escort china and also beijing water lily. All no good. For escort china, the quality of girl is not that. young girl, but doesn't look as good as lily's one.

and maria one also. and they are only 800 /1/1. good. more expensive than Sillypore though.

But in shanghai, price for outcalls is so high and most OKT cannot be trusted. They ask for 2.5k. Then negotiate till 1k. Still expensive and quality not as comparable to Lily and maria stable.

Thanks all bro here for the recommendation. Will surely engage them if i do come again.

Totally agree that outcall in BJ is much cheaper than SH.

However, tackling girls in SH club scene has more chance.. dunno why :p

sing169
23-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Hi Bros, I will be going to BJ on Tuesday, staying at Doubletree (168号 Guang'anmenwai Street, Xuanwu, 宣武区). Apparently a new hotel so not showing in my search in this Forum. Would appreciate any advice from the Beijing Masters on available activities (Sauna, etc) around the hotel? I am hoping that I won't have to travel around too much because of the cold weather... Thanks!

Didn't get any feedback before I went, so end up calling Maria. Sadly, stock was not so good... First day: sent me a Korean (Oko) but she's quite fat. Only interesting thing was that she offered me to do anal but I declined... Maria offered a filmstar for the next day, but the cost is quite high at RMB3k for 1 shot. I booked for the 2nd day, wanting to just try... small brain thinking. Luckily, 3 hours before agreed timing, Maria sms to inform the filmstar had to run for some family emergency & hence cant meet me. On hindsight, that was lucky for me: I think I would regret paying so much just for a fxxx. Maria was very apologetic and promised to serve me better the next time I visit. She is a very nice lady; I guess it's just my bad luck that the stock during my visit is not so good.

dickwad
23-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Didn't get any feedback before I went, so end up calling Maria. Sadly, stock was not so good... First day: sent me a Korean (Oko) but she's quite fat. Only interesting thing was that she offered me to do anal but I declined... Maria offered a filmstar for the next day, but the cost is quite high at RMB3k for 1 shot. I booked for the 2nd day, wanting to just try... small brain thinking. Luckily, 3 hours before agreed timing, Maria sms to inform the filmstar had to run for some family emergency & hence cant meet me. On hindsight, that was lucky for me: I think I would regret paying so much just for a fxxx. Maria was very apologetic and promised to serve me better the next time I visit. She is a very nice lady; I guess it's just my bad luck that the stock during my visit is not so good.

Woah, 3k? Good thing she couldn't make it or your big head will be cursing your smaller one.

xiaoyanzi
23-01-2011, 02:27 PM
any bro will be in BJ tomorrow afternoon?? i'll be staying at Fortune Plaza, 7 DongSanHuan Middle Road.. any recommendation as it will be my first time there.:)

Pearl
23-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Woah, 3k? Good thing she couldn't make it or your big head will be cursing your smaller one.

Think of it this way.. imagine Fan BingBing lookalike at 3k..

Then his small head curse his big head cos the girl didnt come.. :rolleyes:

kentbear
24-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Totally agreed that Lily's service was really good. Speaking from my past experiences. Never fail to provide good service from a simple call. :)

A1Johnson
25-01-2011, 03:25 AM
Hey Bros.:)
Inbound to Beijing on 1-27 or 28, for a month. Looking for some new massage/escort/gfe connections. :p
I will post a contact e-mail when I get set up.
Ya'all have good hunting, and Happy Spring Festival.
A1:D

El Frances
25-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Didn't get any feedback before I went, so end up calling Maria. Sadly, stock was not so good... First day: sent me a Korean (Oko) but she's quite fat. Only interesting thing was that she offered me to do anal but I declined...

Maria sent me a fat girl he first time too. Maybe it was the same, young with lots of make-up. I sent her back without talking much to her. If I had known she's doing anal, maybe I would have kept her!:D

2-0-1-2
27-01-2011, 12:47 AM

bro, dont think it was a bargain, for the girl's quality was also down from 2.5k quality to 1k quality while you were trying to down the price from 2.5k to 1k...

my suggestion is you'd better not to down the price too much. set a price range you can afford, then ask for the corresponding girls. after you've seen her in person, it's easy for you to determine whether she's worth the money or not...

2-0-1-2
27-01-2011, 12:56 AM

you're interesting, bro...

i dont think you can fuck a filmstar just at a cost of 3k.

are there any bros who have ever fucked a filmstar just at a cost of 3k, even lower? let me know please. much appreciate, for my small head is eager to... hah...:D

El Frances
27-01-2011, 05:28 PM
bro, dont think it was a bargain, for the girl's quality was also down from 2.5k quality to 1k quality while you were trying to down the price from 2.5k to 1k...

my suggestion is you'd better not to down the price too much. set a price range you can afford, then ask for the corresponding girls. after you've seen her in person, it's easy for you to determine whether she's worth the money or not...

You assume that they send different girls for different prices. They may as well send the same girl whatever the price you pay.

That was the same story in Beijing with girls adverstising on Craiglist and similar sites. Before I knew about Lili and Maria, I sometimes used such services and it was always necessary to bargain. I remember one (pretty) girl came to my room and I started discussing prices right as she arrived (she did not want to talk price on the phone). She started at 3K ST, and finally got down to 800 ST.

Most OKT in Shanghai cannot be trusted. If you ask them you want a girl for 2K, they will probably send the same girl they send for 1K. If I were OKT, that's what I would do!:D

2-0-1-2
28-01-2011, 03:22 AM
You assume that they send different girls for different prices. They may as well send the same girl whatever the price you pay.

That was the same story in Beijing with girls adverstising on Craiglist and similar sites. Before I knew about Lili and Maria, I sometimes used such services and it was always necessary to bargain. I remember one (pretty) girl came to my room and I started discussing prices right as she arrived (she did not want to talk price on the phone). She started at 3K ST, and finally got down to 800 ST.

Most OKT in Shanghai cannot be trusted. If you ask them you want a girl for 2K, they will probably send the same girl they send for 1K. If I were OKT, that's what I would do!:D

bro, i think you did not really catch my meaning...

you're right. some OKTs send the same girl with different prices. but just SOME, not ALL. in most cases, if you down the price too much, they will down the girl's quality to suit your needs , in other words, a less pretty girl will be sent.

suppose you're not so lucky as the OKT that you call is not a reliable one. you're told the price is 2.5k, but just sends a 1k quality one. undoubtedly, you'll reject her unless you're so silly a guy. obviously, you've known it's not a reliable OKT. and i think you will not call its service any more, for you've been fooled. so if you were a OKT, your girls definitely would be rejected.:D

of course, it will be ok if you can negotiate the price down to 1k in such circumstances.

so i suggest, to get quality girls, you'd better not to bring down the price too much over the phone. after you have seen the girl, just get her home or negotiate another price if you dont think she's worth the money.

for reliable OKTs, their prices are reasonable and they do send different quality girls for different prices, as they do their business on a long-term basis.

by the way, most OKTs in beijing can not be trusted either, but bros here have severals reliable choices because they have been carefully selected by us. meanwhile, it can be sure that there are reliable ones in shanghai as well just as we have not found them yet.

drekman
28-01-2011, 05:02 AM
beijing is bullshit. china where got so expensive. they just make it expensive.

El Frances
29-01-2011, 05:27 PM
bro, i think you did not really catch my meaning...

you're right. some OKTs send the same girl with different prices. but just SOME, not ALL. in most cases, if you down the price too much, they will down the girl's quality to suit your needs , in other words, a less pretty girl will be sent.

suppose you're not so lucky as the OKT that you call is not a reliable one. you're told the price is 2.5k, but just sends a 1k quality one. undoubtedly, you'll reject her unless you're so silly a guy. obviously, you've known it's not a reliable OKT. and i think you will not call its service any more, for you've been fooled. so if you were a OKT, your girls definitely would be rejected.:D

of course, it will be ok if you can negotiate the price down to 1k in such circumstances.

so i suggest, to get quality girls, you'd better not to bring down the price too much over the phone. after you have seen the girl, just get her home or negotiate another price if you dont think she's worth the money.

for reliable OKTs, their prices are reasonable and they do send different quality girls for different prices, as they do their business on a long-term basis.

by the way, most OKTs in beijing can not be trusted either, but bros here have severals reliable choices because they have been carefully selected by us. meanwhile, it can be sure that there are reliable ones in shanghai as well just as we have not found them yet.

Well, as you say it's a question of basic assumption. Either one assumes the OKT may be reliable and may follow your suggestions, or assumes he's not reliable.

A1Johnson
06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Hey Guys; Whats the problem? The answer is right in front of you. Maria, lily, Kim, or any other procurer will tell you that if your not satisfied when the Girl shows up, give 100rmb(for taxi), and send her on her way. Talk to the procurer and tell them what you want, and believe me they will try to make you happy. If you aren't happy, they won't be happy because they won't get their cut from the Girl. It's not rocket science, think with the head on your shoulders and screw with the one between your legs. Remember, the body doesn't have enough blood for both heads to function at the same time. (Robin Williams)
Personally, I exchange English lessons for sexual favors, but remember this is the land of barginning!
The guard thinks the lovely ladies stopping by at 10:00 or 11:00pm are my "students" and are happy to give them directions to my apartment.:D
Have fun, and Happy Spring Festival, and Chinese NewYear!

El Frances
07-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Hey Guys; Whats the problem? The answer is right in front of you. Maria, lily, Kim, or any other procurer will tell you that if your not satisfied when the Girl shows up, give 100rmb(for taxi), and send her on her way. Talk to the procurer and tell them what you want, and believe me they will try to make you happy. If you aren't happy, they won't be happy because they won't get their cut from the Girl. It's not rocket science, think with the head on your shoulders and screw with the one between your legs. Remember, the body doesn't have enough blood for both heads to function at the same time. (Robin Williams)
Personally, I exchange English lessons for sexual favors, but remember this is the land of barginning!
The guard thinks the lovely ladies stopping by at 10:00 or 11:00pm are my "students" and are happy to give them directions to my apartment.:D
Have fun, and Happy Spring Festival, and Chinese NewYear!

Hmmm! The discussion was about Shanghai. Happy new Year anyway:D

wandel
09-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Hi bro in Beijing, any Sauna to recommend?? need to relax relax!!

A1Johnson
10-02-2011, 11:41 AM
Hmmm! The discussion was about Shanghai. Happy new Year anyway:D
And your point is? :rolleyes:

El Frances
10-02-2011, 03:53 PM
And your point is? :rolleyes:

Maria and lily are in Beijing, where I don't have any problem finding (usually) reliable suppliers at reasonable price. I'd would like it to be the same in Shanghai, where I did not find such suppliers.:o

A1Johnson
10-02-2011, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=El Frances;5665980] Point taken:o

unfit
10-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Hi guys, Happy New Year,

Tired of the usually lily and Maria,
Heard XiaoYu have some new stocks in hand.
Do try out the new stocks for the new year.
Cheers:)

http://fantasyangels.blog.com/
Wah POWER bro...the stock @ the website are really AWESOME man...

El Frances
13-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Wah POWER bro...the stock @ the website are really AWESOME man...

Pictures on other similar websites are not the actual girls' pictures. I doubt it is different with this one....so don't get too excited! :D

QQBoy
14-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Hi Brothers,

Hoppy Valentine's Day! If you're in Beijing this week, hope you will have a romantic evening.

jacetan
14-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Happy Valentines Day, bros! Got news from Maria, half of her average girls and two thirds of her 800 girls are new girls. Cheers.

Kajos
15-02-2011, 03:26 PM
I posted this over on the "other International forum" but want to post here too. Thanks to all the brothers here for their great FR. No offense to the other brothers who posted here about Lily's services or about Amy. The previous posts about Amy I think are accurate, she was just not what I was looking for that night. Hope to see more FR from everyone.

- - -

After all the posts on here about Lily's outcall, I found her on msn and let her know what I was looking for: young, skinny, tight little butt, little tits are ok. Freshness is more important than pro. So she says young and pretty, slim and clean. I say yes and send a text message to her phone with my number and that description, tell her I'll call back in the morning to confirm an appt for next day.

In the morning I call her up to set an appointment time. She doesn't remember the conversation from the day before. So go over what I'm looking for one more time in English and Chinese and again send her a text with the description. Tell her any time is ok, just want to make sure she sends someone very fresh and amazing tight body. we settle on 9pm. 600 (500 + 100 "taxi").

8pm girl calls and asks if she can come over early. No prob, arrives at 8:20.

Amy, described elsewhere as "Amy. 24 years is from Sichuan. She is a beautician, pretty face, well groom, petitie, very fair and smooth skin. When you talk to her, you'll notice that she is a bimbo." Fairly accurate, but. Young? No, I'd guess 25 to 29. Slim, skinny tight little butt? Little soft butt and soft tits, not tight and no waist. Fresh and clean? Well groomed but not her first day on the job, would guess she's been working for 1 or 2 years. She is cute and do-able, but not what I'd call young and fresh and tight. I don't want waste more time to change her and to explain to lily in english and Chinese for the 5th time, so decide to keep her after the good reports I remember reading about her on sbf.

Go to shower and she's acting very air-headed and shy. With her doe eyes, curly hair and wide mouth and cleavage, reminds me of a Jewish American Princess I used to do in high school. Well maybe a slightly worn and 10 year older version. DFK, smoky / bitter taste. Get in the shower and the shyness is distracting. I mean if you're fresh from the farm and this is your first laowai I can understand, but this is not the case here. Maybe some guys like the cute act. Mediocre BBBJ and off to the bed. DATY. 69 until dripping (BJ is little better now but not great). Pussy is cute, little and not a lot of hair. One of those "Hi, here it all is" pussies. Cap and missionary. No problem taking it in even though she's a smaller girl. Flip to a couple different positions, she's into it but no initiative on positions or movement or oral. Twister with the legs and she starts gushing when I work the g-spot. She cums on long pulling strokes and clit at same time. I shoot in condom about 8:55. Get up to rinse off and she says she wants to wash-up a bit more, I say no problem I'm on the bed. Comes in the room fully dressed at 9:05 and wearing all her clothes. Says she's going to go now. I said oh really, what time did you get here, she said she doesn't know. I say it was about 8:20, how about relax a while. She sits down on edge of bed wearing all her clothes and says she's going to meet friends. LOL how crazy to ask someone to stay if they want to leave. So tell her she better go if her friends are waiting for her. First time this has ever happened to me in China.

RTF? No. She's cute enough to do as a freebie, but technical ability & service are lacking. And worst is skipping out 15 mins early.

Next day see Lily online and let her know that 25 to 29 is not young, and Amy was not tight body and fresh. She says, oh you like very young, I have a 19 yo, want to try now? LOL no. Then ask her about the leaving 15 mins early. I mean, is 500 for one hour as she advertises or does 500 mean one time leave even in it's 40 mins or 30 mins or 15 mins? She answers if you finish girl leave, next time give you one hour. Too funny.

Repeat with Lily? Most probably not. I was completely clear in my requirements in english and Chinese and made my schedule open. Something else arrives other than what I requested but I don't want to waste more time so I go for it. Ends up being a no RTF. Contact LIly to let her know about the experience and get a bunch of excuses and "oh 500 is for finish and leave", next time will be better. Don't think so, too many other great choices in Beijing.

This was my experience w / Lily, do believe some guys could be very happy with Lily's services and Amy could be just what they're for. In any case thank the other members for their FR and look forward to more reports.

adamfish
16-02-2011, 12:56 PM
bro may be he refer film= video cam, then all of us are filmstar hhaa:))

you're interesting, bro...

i dont think you can fuck a filmstar just at a cost of 3k.

are there any bros who have ever fucked a filmstar just at a cost of 3k, even lower? let me know please. much appreciate, for my small head is eager to... hah...:D

AssLover
16-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Bro who wrote about Amy. I found the quality of girls is hit or miss. This is china and customer service and telling facts are not in their gene.

foritgo38
16-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi guys, Happy New Year,

Tired of the usually lily and Maria,
Heard XiaoYu have some new stocks in hand.
Do try out the new stocks for the new year.
Cheers:)

http://fantasyangels.blog.com/

Hi Bro, the website seems to say it is operating in ChengDu, confirm they have operations in Beijing too?

Any bros with experience from this stable? Would appreciate FRs, thanks!

somi
18-02-2011, 08:44 PM
To all sr bro, will be in BJ next week can any bro share lily or maria contact:p
thank you

foritgo38
20-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Hi Bro,

Lili and Maria's numbers are well publicised here if you look thru the pages but here they are again

Maria at 13911246512, Lily at 13552885100.

Both services are excellent. Haven't gotten one that I had to turn away from either stable (maybe its just my standard is very low...haha...)

Anyway, just tried Yin Zi from Maria's stable. Just my personal opinion of her services.

When the lift door opened and I saw a gorgeous babe in a black overcoat and white knee high boots, I was thinking to myself "wow! I hope she is the one" and to my delight she smiled and I smiled back.....

Looks : 9/10 (brilliant eyes look a bit like the Ch8 China news presenter dunno her name. Long wavy hair)
Body : 7/10 (Not skinny but certainly not fat with a slight flab around waist, womanly figure not the model type)
Hgt : abt 1.65m (just a guess, looked much taller with her boots)
Boobs : B (soft n succulent)
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : 6/10 (does it but not much feeling)
Painting : Allowed
FJ : 8/10 (hardworking and willing to try various positions)
GFE : 8/10

Dmg : 1000 + 100 + tip (overnite dmg)

Maria's response was very professional as always. Very punctual. very clever to arrange meet up at 2nd floor instead of lobby at 1st floor. Minimise exposure for me and WL.

Good Luck!

Pearl
20-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Just wondering.. any bros ever taken Lily or Maria's girls out for dinner and clubbing??

I will be bringing 1 new staff to Beijing and I am thinkiing of giving him a "present" :D

Any suggestions??

wandel
20-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Just wondering.. any bros ever taken Lily or Maria's girls out for dinner and clubbing??

I will be bringing 1 new staff to Beijing and I am thinkiing of giving him a "present" :D

Any suggestions??

wow so good to your new staff :D not for me yet, mainly overnight :D you should call them to arrange.. only few girls with lily now, most will be back very soon.

now 4°C, getting better..:)

Pearl
20-02-2011, 10:16 PM
wow so good to your new staff :D not for me yet, mainly overnight :D you should call them to arrange.. only few girls with lily now, most will be back very soon.

now 4°C, getting better..:)

Have to corrupt him.. in my line, much entertaining and he must be able mix socially.. I am giving him a test.. :p

Im waiting for temp to reach 10C before I go.. me too old to stand the cold.

francined69
20-02-2011, 10:29 PM
hoping to try this service when i visit BJ in this cold weather i need plenty of warm and warming up :D

QQBoy
21-02-2011, 09:04 AM

Any suggestions??

I always do that...just need to arrange with Lily.

somi
21-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Thank you Bro for yours sharing!!!

Pearl
22-02-2011, 11:31 AM
I always do that...just need to arrange with Lily.

Thanks bro for the update.

I will check with her.. ;)

SUNS
22-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Came over to Beijing just for a couple of days. It seems that I'm always lucky in Beijing. Called several reliable OKTs here, girls quality and their services were all not bad. The most pleasant experience was with 丹丹 from Escort China. She's a Sichuan girl, 22 yrs old, 163 cms or so. Slightly above average look, not so pretty as the former girls from Escort China I had last time, but more GFE than the former ones. Wonderful genuine boobs, it should be 38C:p, I think. And wonderful moans, she moaned and moaned when fucking.:D

Here's two photos of 丹丹, I took them when playing with her. At any rate, I'll give thanks to these bros who found out so many reliable OKTs and so many choices for us.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2011-2/1364630/2011-53-7-24-58-1-PRCBJ1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2011-2/1364630/2011-53-7-24-58-2-PRCBJ2.jpg

aries3288
26-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Care to PM me the contact number for your Escort China OKT. Your girl Dan Dan looks good. I am a fan of Sichuan ladies.:D

DC0203
26-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Was at BJ 2 days ago decided to call Maria and try one of gals from her stable. Asked me which type i prefer which im not sure what i want also.She recommended Ying Zhi to me saying that she is tall pretty and good service provider.Told her that i want an overnight session.. Told me 11pm Ying Zhi will come over..11PM still no sight of Ying Zhi. at 11.15pm Hotel phone rang and it was Ying Zhi on the line saying she will be reaching soon..10 mins later knock on the door and in front of me was a sweet looking china girl.Quite tall not very slim but above average.She apologised profusely saying she was watching tv at home until she doze off.By the time she woke up she called me immediately.
Ying Zhi is around 1.67 to 1.68m tall,big eyes with long lashes. Long straight hair. however she looked different from Maria's website. But nevertheless still not bad. Chat for a while and realised she stays near the airport thats why it took some time for her to reach the place im staying. She is from Si Chuan and works as a salegirl in a shopping mall in the daytime near her place.
No rush as we had the whole night, anyway no shower as she told me she just had one. Went to clean myself 10 mins before she arrived and both of us got into action soon. Asked whether i liked my nipples being lick i said sure why not but i also like to lick hers and she say no hurry she will let me enjoy her after her turn. After a session of catbath she turned to my 2IC and gave a BBBJ in a slow but erotic manner.. Felt on cloud 9..touched her pussy and she was not wet at that moment(just checking whether she applied lubricant) BBBJ was fantastic.. Told her its my turn to enjoy her.. was obliging. Licked her nipples and sucked on them tenderly while squeezing the other breast and flicking the nipple with my fingertip. Next moved down south and gave a good lick... she seemed to enjoy it as she was saying " Ni hao xing " realised she was getting wet inside her pussy after slowly sliding my fingers into her pussy.. She whispered into my ear "Wo shou bu liao le" and she pulled my 2IC towards her pussy and guided it in.. Her moaning was so erotic and she pulled my mouth towards her and kissed me while i pumped her.At first it was a lip to lip kiss but slowly she stuck her tongue and we frenched passionately with her with pumping her faster. Unloaded everything into the condom which i bought (Durex strawberry) she told me the condom felt tingling sensation.. Asked her how many times can on her she replied twice so the other session is next morning before she leave.Told her i need to check out early at 6 cos got another flight to catch.She say no problem anytime i want it. Chatted for a while and she hugged me and slept together naked. Her perfume smell was sensous..
At around 2 plus in the morning her phone sms came in and she woke up.Im a light sleeper so i woke up.She apologised for disturbing my sleep. Told her its ok and started to caress her body. She asked me whether i want a second round as both of us are awake.. No problem i said and we got into action again.. After that she hugged me and slept together till 6 am..

FR on Ying Zhi
Looks: 7.5-8/10 (how i feel)
boobs:34B
Height : 1.67-1.68m
BBBJ- 10/10 (Just the way i like it)
FJ - 9/10
Frenching-7/10 (for a while when i pumped her..think she got high)
GFE- 9/10
RTF-yes only if i go to beijing again.

She asked me whether i will back soon.Told her i maybe my last trip to beijing wun be back again in a few years time,she sounded a bit disappointed.
Will definitely look for her when i back in Beijing .. Maria's girl did not disappoint me at all...

silverdive
26-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Bro, I am in Beijing now.
Can provide me the website or contacts?

Thanks!

DC0203
27-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Website for Maria is maria2050.blog.com..But pictures should be fake lah if you read previous posts..Ying Zhi dun really look like the one advertised..Maria's contact is 13911246512...if you wanna try Lily's one sorry i dun have website but contact is 13552885100...

SUNS
27-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi Bro,

Care to PM me the contact number for your Escort China OKT. Your girl Dan Dan looks good. I am a fan of Sichuan ladies.:D

Hi, bro, you can reach Escort China at 15901557624, or visit the website http://escortchina.blog.com, the price is 600+100taxi. And I called Maria and Lily's girls too. Their girls were also nice. The contacts of them are just above.

SUNS
27-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Hi, bro, you can reach Escort China at 15901557624, or visit the website http://escortchina.blog.com, the price is 600+100taxi. And I called Maria and Lily's girls too. Their girls were also nice. The contacts of them are just above.

Certainly, the pics on these websites are fake. But in my opinion, perhaps these reliable OKTs are not trying to deceive us, just want to know what type of girls we prefer more accurately. When told which girl we prefer, they can send the most similar girl for us.

yunshangfeiyang
27-02-2011, 11:18 PM
am going to BJ for 2 weeks, next month.

hope my schedule allows me to get some fun there.

can't forget a FL girl i visited last year, not sure if she still around, small size but big boobs, and good service...

goodu
01-03-2011, 07:38 AM
yoz bros!

i am very new to beijing, got called up to go on a biz trip this weekend.

i will be staying at novotel peace and grand hyatt.

any nice FL place nearby?

DC0203
01-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Website for Maria is maria2050.blog.com..But pictures should be fake lah if you read previous posts..Ying Zhi dun really look like the one advertised..Maria's contact is 13911246512...if you wanna try Lily's one sorry i dun have website but contact is 13552885100...

Try the abv info..they travel anywhere in beijing:D

jdi813
02-03-2011, 03:49 PM
anyone wanna go KTV tonite ??? drop me a PM

nameci
02-03-2011, 03:59 PM
anyone wanna go KTV tonite ??? drop me a PM

There's a bro who says he wants to chiong tonight after arriving in the other thread. I got plans tonight but keen on Friday if you arrange. Good way to meet some other SBF bros. Haha.

jdi813
02-03-2011, 05:16 PM
There's a bro who says he wants to chiong tonight after arriving in the other thread. I got plans tonight but keen on Friday if you arrange. Good way to meet some other SBF bros. Haha.cannot leh ... fri nite got other appointments liao :(

pld hp just died on me ... after updating software realised lost quite afew of the beijing bros contacts + regular organiser not around so LL

haizzz ... can't seem to find any kaki ... so gotta resort to posting direct on SBF :(

nameci
02-03-2011, 05:51 PM
cannot leh ... fri nite got other appointments liao :(

pld hp just died on me ... after updating software realised lost quite afew of the beijing bros contacts + regular organiser not around so LL

haizzz ... can't seem to find any kaki ... so gotta resort to posting direct on SBF :(

Aiyah suay lah, I got appointment tonight. Haha. Where are you planning on going anyway?

jdi813
02-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Aiyah suay lah, I got appointment tonight. Haha. Where are you planning on going anyway?nothing concrete in mind ... was toying with the idea of going down 金莎砾 :p

but so far no one responding to my posts or PMs ... looks like it'll be a quiet nite at home :o

nameci
02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Haha, poor you. Too last minute maybe? I would have gone if I didn't already have something on this evening.

jdi813
02-03-2011, 08:11 PM
since tonite is off ... anyone wanna go cheong tomolo :p

hey worth a try ya :D

kellylover
03-03-2011, 01:55 AM
paiseh~!~!~
i jyst got in only...
if you guys are going tomorrow or friday let me know...
i got a gala dinner till about 9plus 10pm.. what kinda of timings do you party here??

nameci
03-03-2011, 03:24 AM
I'm probably good for Friday depending on timing. And I usually prefer weekends. If lucky it's always easier to ON. LOL.

jdi813
03-03-2011, 09:41 AM
usually KTV starts @ 8pm ... anything after 9 might not have many gals left available (that's what i found out the hard way the 1st time i met up with the guys here for KTV and joined at bout 9.30pm :( ... only 5 gals left in the whole place)

if got anyone interested will arrange tonite ... tomolo i got prior work appointment so unless got any changes tomolo is out for me :o

nameci
03-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Not too sure if I have appointment tonight, can only confirm a little later in the afternoon. Also, less people = more damage. Anyone else replied you?

jdi813
03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
dropped u a pm with my contact ... let me know if u wanna cheong tonite ba

mayoni
03-03-2011, 10:11 AM
dropped u a pm with my contact ... let me know if u wanna cheong tonite ba

hi,
saw you post in both shanghai and beijing thread.

may i know which city is more happening? :p

will be in beijing for quite a while,
any suggestions for a good rub down around 中关村/五道口 area?

thx

jdi813
03-03-2011, 10:32 AM
hi,
saw you post in both shanghai and beijing thread.

may i know which city is more happening? :p

will be in beijing for quite a while,
any suggestions for a good rub down around 中关村/五道口 area?

thxsorry bro ... i'm still not that familiar with the area or the massage scene in beijing ... maybe u can try to PM bro 2-0-1-2.

both ok lor ... SH is definitely more X IMHO

jdi813
03-03-2011, 01:32 PM
... blah blah blah ... if got anyone interested will arrange tonite ... tomolo i got prior work appointment so unless got any changes tomolo is out for melatest update on my end ... since no calls or sms or pm to date ... and since most guys who contacted me prefer tomolo to cheong.

i have good news ... my appointments for tomolo is swapped to tonite ... so effectively tomolo i'm FREE :p

tonite off ... solly guys.

same same la ... anyone wanna cheong tomolo can contact me :D

nameci
03-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Haha, sounds like good news for me then. Can probably confirm tomorrow evening for sure. Can play song song. PM meet-up details or something.

kellylover
03-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Haha, sounds like good news for me then. Can probably confirm tomorrow evening for sure. Can play song song. PM meet-up details or something.

Fwah Friday night sure happening!!!
I will try to run out before 9pm tomorrow.

I got another gala dinner then I sure fly down.
Btw how far is the happening place from ritz Carlton?

nameci
03-03-2011, 08:13 PM
kellylover: 9pm might possibly mean the good ones are all taken up. So cross your fingers.

jdi: I'll sms tomorrow and you can let me know some meet up details. I'm good with using google map so I find out where you need me to be if you give me the address, haha. Let me know if this is pre- or post- dinner aka what time we should meet then head down.

mayoni
03-03-2011, 09:48 PM
wahahaha.... looks like tmr in on already!!!!

goodu
04-03-2011, 07:43 AM
flying off to beijing tonight midnight! excited! beijing meimeis here i come! :p

kellylover
04-03-2011, 05:21 PM
flying off to beijing tonight midnight! excited! beijing meimeis here i come! :p

Enjoy!!!

I will try ti come by asap.
Do give me the address and I will try to find.
Worst case is I call on Marie or lily. Which I rather not.

One bro pm me so I will call asap.

noob79
06-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Been spending some time in BJ recently.

For those looking for massage joints, here are some that I have tried. Beijing is not cheap though and if you just want sex, you might be better off with a outcall.

良子

This is a chain of foot massage + body massage joints, I went to the branch located near financial st.

Strictly decent joint but the massage is quite good. Some beauties there, can sian if you have the time.

Damage: roughly 200-300rmb depend on what type of massage selected
Location: 学院胡同,just off financial st, roughly 10mins walk from Westin.

http://map.baidu.com/?poiShareUid=20f953bbc4b2b3b83f9a5ef0&cityCode=131

赛纳河

Suana, very tacky and loud performances from 930, has a hall with stage with foot massage, dig ear etc.. typically chinese sauna.

Semi-decent joint, depends on your luck, but I think most of the girls will offer HJ but it depends on which room you get; They are required to keep the door ajar during the massage and some of the rooms are more exposed than others. Most of the girls are quite pretty.

First time I went, no action but the girl offered to go to my room after her shift, rejected as it was too late. 2nd time, I got a hidden room and got a BJ in the room. Your mileage may vary.

Damage: ard 500rmb for 90mins massage, 100 for room, 100 for tips.
Location: http://map.baidu.com/?poiShareUid=3be58d5b0f3bd0acf02d83a7&cityCode=131

龙足健身俱乐部

Small sauna like place. About 15mins walk from Westin Chaoyang, quite hard to get there as you have to cross the highway via underpass and directions are recommended.

I got a really sweet, young girl. Massage style is really unique, they really do massage you but also in a really physical sense. Standard 2 钟 and I was offered a HJ if I went for 3 钟. The HJ quite standard though but she laid next to me and can auto-roam. All in all, pretty good experience.

The massage standard price is 199/钟, if you fork out 980 for a members card, its 149.

Damage: 447rmb
Location: http://map.baidu.com/?poiShareUid=3be58d5b0f3bd0acf02d83a7&cityCode=131

zhangzhong
11-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Why don't you do a threesome with Amy and Wendy? Both got good GFE quality. Wendy got more brain, can discuss the stock market wih her while she's cooking maggie mee. Enjoy!

This week I am outstation in Beijing.i like some company when I`m alone and I’ve tried lily`serveice.so I tried calling lily again and asked whether ding ding or amy is available.she mentioned ding ding has came back to Beijing and can only starts work in a few days time while amy is already booked.lily recommended a few new faces,one is bao bao from hunan,another is sha sha from guang donge :pand there is another gir from chong qing. I prefer hunan girl and requested for bao bao`s service.about 30minutes later,I received call from lily asking me to go to the hotel`s second floor(I stayed in Beijing`s chao yang westin hotel).she looks,ver young,about 20age silky white skin,very shy looking.to ease her up,I asked how long she worked in Beijing.she mentioned about a week and she holds a decent job in the day and provides part-time service in the night.she is a very friendly and cute girl.we went into actions afterward.i asked her to go take a shower first,but surprisingly she asked if I want to bath together?afetr she had removed her clothings,she tenderly and shyly helped me shower.i was mesmerized by her perfect boby….and cant wait to have her….an hour`s of good time was soon over…but I still cant have enough of her…I would want to have her for the whole night if not for my other appointment that day….brothers …if you are interested please call lily at 13552885100you will not regret…got good stuff of course must share with you.
:p

Pink_Flyod
12-03-2011, 10:57 AM
QQ boy, I did a 3 some with Amy and another Beijing gal I forgot her name... I must said that this 3 some is one of the best I had... they are all GFE and both treat you like their BF.

jdi813
12-03-2011, 11:33 PM
... blah blah blah ...

赛纳河

Suana, very tacky and loud performances from 930, has a hall with stage with foot massage, dig ear etc.. typically chinese sauna.

Semi-decent joint, depends on your luck, but I think most of the girls will offer HJ but it depends on which room you get; They are required to keep the door ajar during the massage and some of the rooms are more exposed than others. Most of the girls are quite pretty.

First time I went, no action but the girl offered to go to my room after her shift, rejected as it was too late. 2nd time, I got a hidden room and got a BJ in the room. Your mileage may vary.

Damage: ard 500rmb for 90mins massage, 100 for room, 100 for tips.

... blah blah blah ...was with my kaki today after a lunch meeting with a client ... basically with the parliament sessions going on and with almost no luck getting KTV gals out for a good one ... this particular post on the suana was a godsend ... thanks bro for the info ... anyway short one on this place.

like bro noob79 said it is semi-decent in the sense that not all gals will automatically offer HJ (at least that was the impression i got). We took the FREE room instead of paying an extra 100RMB for the "better" rooms.

Surrounding is abit run down but hell as long as the gals look good it's all that matters

from what i saw ... gals were not bad ... got some pretty ones around. massage was ok ... I was not offered anything extra despite me asking about it, gal evaded rather tactfully ... sianz1/2 liao so didn't push it.

My kaki on the other hand apparently got a gal that was rather pretty ... seems that they hit it off pretty well. Not only did he get a good HJ (the gal was very accomodating and the dirty bastard had full autoroam as his inner animal took over during the downwards rush of blood to his other head), he got a rather detailed breakdown of the service menu by his gal.

so for everyone's easy understanding here it is ...
Entry Fee - RMB128
Normal Massage (保健) - RMB199
Chinese Medicine Massage - RMB199 (this is tuina (推拿) with gua sha (刮痧) and ba guan (把关))
Thai Massage - RMB 398 (or something like that)
1 session (钟) is 45mins ... 2 sessions or more will get u the entry fee waived and probrably a HJ option (or if u're a suay fug like me just the entry fee waived and nothing much else)
Tips - RMB100 if u got a HJ

Makan for dinner starts @ 1830 and is included in the entry ... food was surprisingly good

Frankly i thought that it was an alright place if u cheong solo or in small groups in the day, overall was pretty value for $$$ compared with some of the other suanas we've been to previously. I know my kaki had a good session, the dirty bastard was in a good mood all the way back :D

PuTonRen
14-03-2011, 10:51 AM
QQ boy, I did a 3 some with Amy and another Beijing gal I forgot her name... I must said that this 3 some is one of the best I had... they are all GFE and both treat you like their BF.

Young fart, seem like you are enjoying more and more in China. Luckily I have tuned down almost completely from this kind of fun activities or else I would have asked you to guide me. Just back from Taipei with ZERO fun activity. See, I told you, I have ret......

QQBoy
17-03-2011, 08:46 PM

is it difficult to decide to use which pussy to release your cum?

QQBoy
17-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Anybody been to 汉拿山? Do they offer special massages?

No, it a clean joint

mannuyap
18-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Hello guys, can i check whether are there any happening spot ard china world hotel??

less
18-03-2011, 01:40 AM
This week I am outstation in Beijing.i like some company when I`m alone and I’ve tried lily`serveice.so I tried calling lily again and asked whether ding ding or amy is available.she mentioned ding ding has came back to Beijing and can only starts work in a few days time while amy is already booked.lily recommended a few new faces,one is bao bao from hunan,another is sha sha from guang donge :pand there is another gir from chong qing. I prefer hunan girl and requested for bao bao`s service.about 30minutes later,I received call from lily asking me to go to the hotel`s second floor(I stayed in Beijing`s chao yang westin hotel).she looks,ver young,about 20age silky white skin,very shy looking.to ease her up,I asked how long she worked in Beijing.she mentioned about a week and she holds a decent job in the day and provides part-time service in the night.she is a very friendly and cute girl.we went into actions afterward.i asked her to go take a shower first,but surprisingly she asked if I want to bath together?afetr she had removed her clothings,she tenderly and shyly helped me shower.i was mesmerized by her perfect boby….and cant wait to have her….an hour`s of good time was soon over…but I still cant have enough of her…I would want to have her for the whole night if not for my other appointment that day….brothers …if you are interested please call lily at 13552885100you will not regret…got good stuff of course must share with you.
:p
its has been a long time since i last came to beijing, it's getting warmer as compared to the chill winter. called Lily went i am back in the hotel room, see if there is any latest arrival. read from review Baobao is not bad, but she was already fully booked for the evening. Lily recommended Shasa, Wendy, Alice, Amy and Dingding. Have had Wendy and Alice before, and having read reviewed about Dingding, i have decided to give her a try.
Half an hour passed, and my phone ring. Went down to the lobby to pick her up. She has a pair of beautiful eyes, long black hair, and silky skin. She really look like a princess to me. She wanted to take a shower first, and to surprise, she ask me to join her. my oh my, it was one of the most magical shower i have ever had.
upon returning to the bed, she initiated a massage for me. it wasnt that great i must say, but at least i can see she is putting in some effort. After spending about 15 minutes massaging my back, she asked me to flip over to my front. Oh, she has already removed her bathrobe, and what is facing me is a pair of rounded breast. it gave me a hard on straight away.
Her service is good, BBBJ, sucking, kissing, hugging... and the best part is, she will try to satisfy whatever i ask from her. And it ended with a good released in a doggi position.
I cant really explained the feeling that i had when i am with her, it makes me feel like i am with my girlfriend or lover. i will definitely look for her again on my next trip to beijing.....

Pink_Flyod
18-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Young fart, seem like you are enjoying more and more in China. Luckily I have tuned down almost completely from this kind of fun activities or else I would have asked you to guide me. Just back from Taipei with ZERO fun activity. See, I told you, I have ret......

I just got back from there....(Taipei). I am begining to spend more time in Indo but still go to China on monthly basis.. Taipei has lots of action lah... last night went to strip club and have good SYT with firm boobs...

SHalone
18-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Tried a chick from Lilly, ding ding from An hui, age 23.

Nothing to shout about but nothing to complain about. A easy home delivery to fill the stomach, just like mac delivery. So manage your own expectation to avoid disappointment! It won't be drop dead gorgeous type. But what do u expect for Rmb 600?

If she was in ktv line up, I won't choose her for sure. But delivery to hotel from without moving my sagging balls, still do-able. Lazy ass cant ask for too much!

Nice attitude, shower together, clean your pilot head. Nice boobs size at least for her build.

Major turn off: arm pit hair! So bro won't don't like such sight! Avoid at all cost or maybe during summer it will be different! Winter need some hair to keep warm!

RTF: no to her but will continue to search for the "one" by ordering home delivery from Lilly.

jdi813
20-03-2011, 08:27 AM
blah blah blah ...

龙足健身俱乐部

Small sauna like place. About 15mins walk from Westin Chaoyang, quite hard to get there as you have to cross the highway via underpass and directions are recommended.

I got a really sweet, young girl. Massage style is really unique, they really do massage you but also in a really physical sense. Standard 2 钟 and I was offered a HJ if I went for 3 钟. The HJ quite standard though but she laid next to me and can auto-roam. All in all, pretty good experience.

The massage standard price is 199/钟, if you fork out 980 for a members card, its 149.

Damage: 447rmb

was somewhere nearby Westin yesterday so decided to check out this place, all i can say is NBz it's damn ulu lor ... totally not visible from the main road. SALUTE u bro for finding this place on ur own on foot. the map provided is wrong ... the place is further up from Westin in the 北 direction ... look for 三元东桥 (along the 三环 expressway)there should be an office block called 南银大厦 along the side road ... the place is just directly behind 南银大厦. (Contact is 01064602891)

anyway like the initial FR ... it's a small place with bare minimum facilities, makan is on an order basis and it's charged separately.

The gal i got was qiute cute ... thank god ... cos like the initial report already said their style of massage is very physical arousing :D so if the gal is not to ur liking abit sian1/2.

more worth while to get a card for 980. every 钟 u do saves u 50RMB, small money but if u do 3 钟 instead of 597RMB u only pay 447RMB.

Definitely worth a 2nd trip back :D

GL2011
20-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Thank you to all Bros who have recommended Lily to us.

After experiencing Lily's service, I am satisfied by her kind approach and her girls qualites and attitudes.

Here are two Lily's girls met:

Wendy from Chongqing is quite ok, speakable, age about 25.

Su Ting from Anhui, 22, is not so experienced, but body smells good with nice boobs and overall nice body. Both a bit less than 160 cm.
face : 6.5/10 (not a princess face, but ok)
body :7.5/10 (Nice body, white, and nice boobs)
BJ: 7/10 (lack of experience, less proactive)
FJ : 7/10 (some cooperation, no finger allowed)
RF : part-time, not a professional, which is good. Only for Chinese speakers.
Damage: 600 rmb (one shot)

Lily is safer choice and recommendable.
Happy everyday to all Bros! :o :)

Heaven Knows
21-03-2011, 03:12 PM
A fortnight ago after a late meeting in Beijing, I was longing for a good clean rub down in the privacy of my room with nice soft music from the TV. Hoping along the way I could sleep and be refreshed for the next morning lengthy meeting.
I called a massage number and told them that I would like a 2.5 hour oil massage with their masseuses who is able to speak English. Time was set to begin massage in an hours an a half.

Seems like less than half an hour when I heard a faint knock on the door, I looked at my laptop time and saw it was 1230hrs. Room lighting and music volume was all set for a nice relaxing massage and upon opening the door, there stood a MILF all covered like a santarina due to the chilling weather. Immediately I asked her if she spoke English and she replied a little.......well so long as can get by and we understand each other.
She smelled good and fresh and just looked straight into my eyes. Wouldn't say she was fantastically good looking but just a wife next door sort of appearance.

Stay tuned for for part II , my happy hour begins in an hour and I gotta chill my beer mugs.

alfaman
21-03-2011, 06:43 PM
hi there,
My maiden post.
I am now in Beijing till Friday.
Anyone wanna meet up?
Have a good evening guys...

Heaven Knows
22-03-2011, 02:41 PM
After removing her winter clothes, she began arranging the bed for the massage proper. She took off my bath robe revealling nothing under and took a bath towel and covered my chest to my knee. Foot massage was now underway. This lasted half an hour and she got me to turn over face down, in preparation for the back massage. There was a few minutes pause here and I heard her go into my toilet.
While doing the back massage I held onto her calves and she did not reject my hold. As time went by she propped herself up on my bum and gave a wonderful back massage. I could feel her lower lips through her tights and passed it off as an innocent thing.
She got off my bum, asked me to lye face up, lay the bath towel over me and folded the bath towel vertically into half from my groin area to my feet thus revealing my dick. My inner thighs was massaged and my balls was frequently grazed. Still my brother did not rise. After my right leg was done she went on to my balls and massaged in a circular motion lasting less than 3 mins.
Next she attacked my left leg repeating the same procedure but towards the end she did not massage my balls but instead held my dick and came closer for inspection, pushing down my foreskin to the shaft base and exposing my head. At this time my dick sprang upright to 120 deg. She smiled and I smiled back asking her if it was her first time seeing a guys dick. Her reply was a peck on my lips. Wow! Thats a first for me in this situation.
As she was now massaging my head and neck area, I told her that after her massage, I will massage her and she smiled and nodded. The head, neck and shoulder massage was good (altho I had better massage before, still I could see she was putting in much effort). This took under 10 mins and when it was done she gave me another peck on my lips and I hugged her from under. She came up to lie next to me and hugged me like some long lost GF.

Its Beer Bintang time here in Jakarta, meeting up with a buddy here to go Malioboro.
My Beijing experience to be continued.................................soon.

end_of_days
23-03-2011, 08:42 PM
hello chaps! Been reading all the good tips regarding beijing.

Anyway, i am supposed to go stay at Crowne Plaza Beijing at Wang Fu Jing. My colleague who stayed there before said there is some health club on the 9th floor offering massage services... anything happening there? He told me he got into the lift and there was a girl from the club .. started chatting him up .. my friend was checking out, so didn't try the service haha..

any one stayed there before?

newbie2008
23-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Hi Bros,

just back from Beijing after a a short business trip.
As usual, a must to relax a bit before fly back.

Had a wonderful session with a new gal XiaoXiao(晓晓)from mamasan Xiaoyu。
This girl is new not so experience in massage but GFE feeling is Power.

Very Fair, slim, young and beautiful.
No time to write FR,
experience it yourself.:D

Xiaoyu contact +86 13651223962

alfaman
23-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Just tried via Angel.
http://angelsinbeijing.blog.com/

Su Ting from Anhui, 22, is not so experienced, but body smells good with nice boobs and overall nice body.
face : 7/10 (not a princess face, but ok)
body :7.5/10 (Nice body, white, and nice boobs)
BJ: 7/10 (lack of experience, less proactive)
FJ : 7/10 (some cooperation, finger allowed)
RF : part-time, not a professional, which is good. Only for Chinese speakers.
Damage: 600 rmb (one shot)

2-0-1-2
24-03-2011, 01:34 AM
bro Nenekochi and some other bros, welcome to travel to Beijing, i have received your PMs, but sorry for late reply, for i'm becoming a more and more lazy bro...:D

as you asked the very similar questions, i put a posting here so as not to answer them one by one...

actually, in China especially in Beijing, crackdown is no way finished yet! but it's safe generally when you call reliable OKTs for escort girls whether a crackdown is going on or not, especially you stay at a five-star hotel or your apartment.

so far, there are three reliable and nice choices for me if i need escort girls. here's their contacts.

Maria's stable
phone: 13911246512

Lily's stable
phone: 13552885100

Escort China
phone: 13611180719

recommend a girl i had this evening...

OKT: Maria's stable
name: Xia Ke, from North East China
height: 169 cm
looks: beautiful, model quality
boobs: 36C, nice
service: good, no rush, GFE
damage: 800, taxi fare are included

newbie2008
24-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Dear Bros,

Please do not send PM to me anymore, my mailbox is full.

Contact, I have posted here.

Need Recommedation: XiaoXiao.

Call Xiaoyu and ask please.

Thanks you for your cooperation.

noobiedick
24-03-2011, 10:19 PM
height: 169 cm
looks: beautiful, model quality
boobs: 36C, nice
service: good, no rush, GFE
damage: 800, taxi fare are included

After many nights in Beijing, I'm sort of disappointed. Have been regularly getting girls from Lily but every girl is like a gamble. I'll just say that none of the girls has earn more than a 6/10 on overall package from me.

So I decide to try Maria's stable after reading so much about it. I asked for Xia ke and I must say, true enough, she is a beauty. Fair, 7/10 on looks (you'll pick her in a KTV) and nice assets. However, the FJ was a turn off..

First she put some much lubricant that I cannot even feel myself. I get more sensation scratching my balls. She redefines dead fish. Well, maybe she just doesn't like me. After that, she keeps saying she needs to meet her friend and she's hungry. Fuck! Complete turn off. Anyway, the description on her is accurate to the dot but probably just my luck.

I tried Kim (actually was trying to get a real massage) and I was pleasantly surprise. On looks, her girls beats the crap out of Lily's and is probably on par if not better than Maria's. To be fair, I had only one girl from Maria and Kim's girls are like $1000 RMB.

So.. in short. I think I'll try KTV, get their contacts instead of trying again and again, only to be disappoint.

Good hunting guys.. am still looking for the one.

noob79
24-03-2011, 11:59 PM
was somewhere nearby Westin yesterday so decided to check out this place, all i can say is NBz it's damn ulu lor ... totally not visible from the main road. SALUTE u bro for finding this place on ur own on foot. the map provided is wrong ... the place is further up from Westin in the 北 direction ... look for 三元东桥 (along the 三环 expressway)there should be an office block called 南银大厦 along the side road ... the place is just directly behind 南银大厦. (Contact is 01064602891)

Sorry for the wrong directions, must have posted the wrong baidu map. Actually I saw the place while on taxi on the way to westin, was bored so decided to walk over and check it out.

Still have credit on my member card, will be using it next wed on my next trip to BJ :)

zen11
27-03-2011, 02:48 AM
FR on Ding Ding

Called Lily and Ding Ding was arrange, she reach within 20mins. Just like some bro has commented. She has a clean image and not the wild type.
If you are looking for a wild party girl, give her a miss. Try looking in a club.
She give me a pretty good impresson, clean, straight hair, light makeup, tight body, no baby fat

FR

Face: 7/10
Body:8/10 good and tight,howve nipple abit dark
BJ
Frenching:yes
FIngering:yes

usual damage, overall nice GFE

Heaven Knows
28-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the delay guys, couldn't get a proper network the past couple of days.

My Beijing encounter countinues..........................

The hugging took less than a minute and she reminded me to massage her back. Me being in the nude got up and sat on her bum ensuring she could feel my balls through her thights while I massaged her back. At first it was massage with her blouse on and as time got on, slowly I lifted her blouse to her neck and while massaging, I unbuckled her bra and began removing her blouse. Now I can define and reassure all women that men are indeed multi talented. I continued the massage with deep long strokes under her shoulder blades and downward strokes all the way to her bum.
Now, I slowly pulled down her thights to her knees and began massaging her bum and alternating with a massage to her back and flowing down to her breast. No resistance in me removing her thights here. In doing so I stroked her butt crack with my dick and she pursed her lips and moaned softly as though she gave herself up to me to allow me to do as I pleased. This was the green light I was waiting for, no resistance. As i carrased her breast while she was still face down and stroked my dick on her crack she continued with her deep long sigh of approval. I pulled down her thights all the way and finally removed it.
My massage girl was now naked just like me. She turned around and grabbed my hands and laid it on her breast, motioning me to massage them. Sitting over her pussy, I carrased her to pleasure while my hips moved back and forth teasing her pussy with my slightly hardened dick. I could see she closed her eyes and smiled and let off softly, 'Hmmm,.................. hmmm,................. hmmm.'
Both her palms were laid on by butt and she was pushing them towards her pussy. Sensing that this girl was wanting more than I had expected, I turned on the heat and began teasing her pussy by rubbing my dick on her clit. She hugged me and I collapsed on her. She was now feeling very warm around her face and neck area, kissing me and breathing very hard near my ears while her right hand was on my dick stroking it to erection. I went a little down south and tickled her nipples with my tongue and by this time my dick was fully erected and grazing her pussy door. Her left palm was on my butt cheek pushing it towards her while her right hand was guiding my dick into her. All these time her breathing was getting harder and stronger.
This girl seems like she had not had sex for a very long time. All this while, her look towards me was like she knew she wanted me to fuck her. There was something different about me that I sensed in her behaviour and in her eyes earlier and now I knew what it was. So I conclude that words are easily spoken but not the actions and yet , actions speak louder than words. As this was going through my mind my dick was a little soft and her warm hands started masturbating them till within seconds I grew hard, real hard.
As I position my dick towards her pussy again and push in gently I heard her take a deep breathe but i withdraw and inserted it in again at head level only. I did this twice and she open her eyes and shook her head while pressing my butt cheeks and pushing them towards her. Continuing with my slight insertion and slow withdrawal a couple more times, I surprised her with a sudden thrust all the way into her now slippery pussy. She jerked and yelled with her eyes suddenly wide opened and her mouth was in a position of being choked. Her eye brows was raised which showed me her shock yet appealing sensation form a client whom she came to massage and was now fucking her to her lost and newly found pleasure but welcomed orgasm.
Thrusting her first in missionary, then doggy and inserting my finger into her anal to increase her pleasure. Her controlled moans were very welcoming and considerate as it was now way past 3am. Within 15 mins I came and I could see a very satisfied masseurs who had come more times than me. We hugged and kissed for the next few minutes. After her long bath she stayed over till 6.30am.

Not done yet.......................will continue within 24 hours.

Aftershave@8
29-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Dear Bros,

Please do not send PM to me anymore, my mailbox is full.

Contact, I have posted here.

Need Recommedation: XiaoXiao.

Call Xiaoyu and ask please.

Thanks you for your cooperation.

Bro, checked out XX last night. Cute little package, only down side (for me) is enhanced boobs. GFE overdrive. Good value for RMB 600 !

AudiA1
30-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Hi Bro newbie2008,

First i would like to say a very great thank you for your recommendation and contact.

Called up Xiaoyu 2 days ago and asked for XiaoXiao.
Was told XiaoXiao not available at that time and she recommend me an "Ang Pai" called ShanShan.

i asked if ShanShan is as pretty as XiaoXiao?
She told me to rest assure as ShanShan is more beautiful and I won't regret it.

Sure enough, ShanShan is a beauty.
Young, Fair and pretty.
No rush and super super GFE.
she will make you feel young again

This gal is definitely an "Ang Pai"

For those that think XiaoXiao is a beauty, wait til you see ShanShan.
Definitely worth the money. 100% RTF and will ask for overnight soon
Can't stop thinking about her already

Thank you Bro newbie2008 again for the contact.:D

hayashi72
31-03-2011, 02:54 PM
What do u think of this part time FL? Her full time job is a designer.
She was introduced to me by someone.
Managed to bring down from 2000RMB to 1500RMB.
Do u think she is too expensive or good price? Need advice from experienced brudders here. 8)
I will share FR and contact here once I have verified the source.

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/hayashi72/?action=view&current=12694966.jpg

nameci
31-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Do u think she is too expensive or good price? Need advice from experienced brudders here. 8)

http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/hayashi72/?action=view&current=12694966.jpg

Wah bro, 1500RMB is for what? One shot or Over night?

Still a little pricey for overnight unless she's super GFE, although I have to say she looks not bad. Although without the GFE, a hole is a hole is a hole and paying that much isn't worthwhile.

Just my two cents since I've been in Beijing.

Heaven Knows
31-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Thank you for your patience on this final segment as I was down with body aches and a flu.

Continuation ...................................

I believe in a supreme power greater than men and every time it somehow reminds me of its existence by filling in place what is void and presenting to me different routes when I am faced with an obstacle. Enough of preaching but it holds so true ...............................

My early morning meeting was postponed and by lunch time I was back at my hotel preparing for my next assault. I called this gal and made an appointment with her for a 1.5 hrs session for afternoon tea. She sounded excited hearing me wanting her for another round of massage.
At 1505hrs a faint knock on my room door and I took my time to open it. She stood there with a different set of clothing and made her way in as I gentlemanly urshered her. As the door slammed shut and upon locking and chain lock behind her, I felt her arms around my waist and a peck on my cheeks. Wow! This gal had the hots for me.
Without wasting precious time, I got undressed down to my undies while she prepared the bed again as before. I lay down face up and thought of half a day ago and the pleasure I had with this masseurs. She went into the bathroom and took quite a while in there and while I was reminising the earlier events just 12 hours ago. She came out of the bathroom with her bra and panties and I went 'Ooooooooohhhhhhhh so sexy'...................... she just smiled and began massaging my head ( top head I meant).
Should I go ahead with the massage or should I just continue with the earlier event that we both so desired? I contemplated. Now my small head was doing more of the thinking and feeling and immediately without warning I grabbed her arms and pulled her towards me. She did not reject and came over me and lay down kissing my ears and as usual she was hot and steamy. We continued this foreplay for the next 15 mins or so and she used her feet to remove my undies while I unbuckled her bra exposing her tits ( in case I forgot to mentioned earlier, its not the papaya type but more of the mango version ). Fondling her nipples and sucking hard on her breast leaving a couple of love bites on it she was in real 'turn-on-desire'. I next attacked her ears, sucking it and prodding it with my tongue and she had goose bumps and quivered a little. As this was taking place I attempted to remove her panties with my feet as how she did to me but failed as half way it tore. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry and apologised but what she did next surprised me .......................... she just tore off her panty, threw it on the bed lamp and rolled over to lay next to me. I stood up and brought her to the bathroom, sat her on the vanity table and licked her navel all the way up to her neck below her chin. This repetition continued until I she began her low, deep and long breathing and I told her to come down from there and position her over the bath tub in a doggy position while I slid under her in a 69 where she automatically gave me a blow job while I fingered her. She was pretty wet there and she used her hand to speed up my fingering which by now it was three fingers fucking her pussy. Yes, I know this position over the bath tub sounds weird but a man has to live his dream and experiment with different areas of his room.
As I had full erection, I quickly got up, held her butt cheeks and pulled up her leg to climb over me. I was now carrying her with her legs wrapped around my waist and placed her back on the cold bathroom window. Lowered her down a little to connect her pussy with my dick and started pumping her in this wild but seldom used manner. I knew I would not hold out long enough but the short experience was enough for the both of us. Bringing her down she continued with her kisses and I bent her over to do a doggy which I can tell she was enjoying with her soft controlled moans ( but this was in the afternoon and I did not care who heard us fucking at that time).
Positioning a bath towel on the bathroom floor, I pulled her down over me , both facing up and fucked her. Her volume of moan increased and being in the toilet was like Star Wars sound effect. Her 'Huhh, Huhh, Huhh, Huhh ........ had an echo and her nails were scratching into my butt cheeks. She was wanting more and faster thrust by vigorously sliding up and down my body having planted her separated feet firmly on the ground for support. My hands was massaging cum fondling her breast and nipples and after 10 minutes of this very heavy activity I let loose all my balance semen into her. She still continued her sliding and slowed down thus letting me know that she too had climaxed.
Both of us headed for the shower and halfway through she knelt and gave me a bj and I released the little left overs into her mouth. These two days were great and surprising. I now had zero ammo and probably had to wait for a week to recoup it. After bath she gave a massage and I had a good sleep at night (alone- enough for two days of work rate) while she continued with her massage appointment at a different location later that evening. Before leaving she made me promise to call her when I return to Beijing. Which I am sure I will.

Do hope you have enjoyed this sexperience which I share. Surprising but true to the core. Stay tune for more.................... next one coming right up.

francined69
31-03-2011, 09:22 PM

bro, if her looks is what you have shown she is worth more than 2000RMB!:D

hayashi72
31-03-2011, 10:07 PM
1500rmb is for 1 shot. She looks real good in the photo and looks like a celebrity.
Anyway, any brudder tried getting FL from QQ? I tried twice but turned out to be fake ones. Different girls showed up although it is not too expensive (ranging from 300 to 400rmb). Any brudders to share their experience here?

newbie2008
03-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Bro, checked out XX last night. Cute little package, only down side (for me) is enhanced boobs. GFE overdrive. Good value for RMB 600 !

Hi Bro Aftershave@8,

Good to hear you like XiaoXiao. she is one of my favorite too.

Heard there is another gal named ShanShan who is better than XiaoXiao.

A MUST try for me next time in Beijing.

For those bros still need mamasan XiaoYu contact.

Here is it: XiaoYu contact: +86 13651223962

Kiroy
04-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Hi Bros

I will be in Beijing from 8 to 14 April. Looking for KAKI to check out the scene there.

Anyone who is there , please pm me.

Cheers
Kiroy

newbie2008
04-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi Bro newbie2008,

First i would like to say a very great thank you for your recommendation and contact.

Called up Xiaoyu 2 days ago and asked for XiaoXiao.
Was told XiaoXiao not available at that time and she recommend me an "Ang Pai" called ShanShan.

i asked if ShanShan is as pretty as XiaoXiao?
She told me to rest assure as ShanShan is more beautiful and I won't regret it.

Sure enough, ShanShan is a beauty.
Young, Fair and pretty.
No rush and super super GFE.
she will make you feel young again

This gal is definitely an "Ang Pai"

Definitely worth the money. 100% RTF and will ask for overnight soon
Can't stop thinking about her already

Thank you Bro newbie2008 again for the contact.:D

Hi Bro AudiA1,

You are most welcome.
ShanShan is also a MUST TRY for me next time when I visit Beijing.

Just for your info,
I heard from XiaoXiao that XiaoYu's base is in ChaoYang, WangJing area
which is famous for Outcall services. And good quality gals are from there too.

warbird
05-04-2011, 08:31 AM
bro Nenekochi and some other bros, welcome to travel to Beijing................
so far, there are three reliable and nice choices for me if i need escort girls. here's their contacts.........................

recommend a girl i had this evening...

Hi bro,

Ths for the ctc. I wonder if the photos on their websites r really the gals'. I'm skeptical as I hv seen a few of them before on the internet.

Any comments?

I'll be visiting Beijing soon. Any bros living in BJ want to cheong high end KTVs w/ me? 天上人间?

Pls PM me.

Definitely worth the money..................

Hi bro,

I'll call for her.

Ths!

Hi bro,

Looks quite chio w/ model figure. Her boobs appear large. Natural?

How old is she?

Await ur FR.

Cheers!

.................................................. ................................

I hereby invite all bros who will be in BJ in late April to early May to PM me. Let's cheong together. I like to go after the prettiest SYTS!

Hv a great day!

Bro WB

nameci
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm based in BJ but choinging high-end KTVs will be quite painful. Haha.

warbird
05-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm based in BJ but choinging high-end KTVs will be quite painful. Haha.

Hi bro,

How much r the charges? How much for ST, ON?

I'll could ease ur pain for high end KTVs, hehe.

nameci
05-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi bro,

Depends on the KTV actually. I haven't been to a really high end one but I guess it should be easy for you though after reading your posts in the 'Picking up KTV girls' thread. I'm only a small player and I tend to be able to find my good pickings in the lower end KTVs. Haha.

You will have to ask the other more long term in BJ bros where the high end ones are. But I suppose ON for a Cat500 girl might be 2kRMB<?

PuTonRen
05-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Hi bro,

Bro,

Did not know that you have also ventured into Beijing. Is your Singapore Mobil number valid in Beijing. I shall try to contact you if I am there.

Passion is really a high end joint that many of us feel that the money spent is not worth it. Some years ago, a girl sits with you (that is all she does) would cost you 500 RMB. For ST, it would be 3000RMB and overnight, 5000 RMB (Not sure on the price now).

There are many joints in Beijing that you can venture into. As the old birds in Beijing they will tell you.

My 2 cent worth.

coco2008
05-04-2011, 10:12 PM
FR on Ding Ding

Called Lily and Ding Ding was arrange, she reach within 20mins. Just like some bro has commented. She has a clean image and not the wild type.
If you are looking for a wild party girl, give her a miss. Try looking in a club.
She give me a pretty good impresson, clean, straight hair, light makeup, tight body, no baby fat

FR

Face: 7/10
Body:8/10 good and tight,howve nipple abit dark
BJ
Frenching:yes
FIngering:yes

usual damage, overall nice GFE
Originally Posted by zhangting
Hi

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800for a 2 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.:p

zhangzhong
06-04-2011, 12:10 AM

Hi, beijing's friends, i try to call (angle)to arrange some one come to my hotel room for massage, but she told me currently police sport check very offen. Check until 11 o'clock even in 3 star hotel. The reason may be because of labour day is going to come, so every one in beijing need to be careful

and_alloy
06-04-2011, 12:50 AM
I'll be visiting Beijing soon. Any bros living in BJ want to cheong high end KTVs w/ me? 天上人间?
the latest trend is U-Town...and for your infomation, nowadays all highend in BJ is Cat 600 liao

I'll could ease ur pain for high end KTVs, hehe.majority of the girls don't go out now...if the go out, the last time I paid for a client for Cat 500 was 3500 and Cat 600 at 4500

nameci
06-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Finally getting around to posting an FR since I've been in BJ, haha.

Was in a bit of a mood and decided to give this supposedly new OKT Crystal (aka Xiaoyu) a call. At first I was slightly skeptical of what sort of quality I could be getting. Apparently Xiaoxiao has gone back but Crystal offered to send Shanshan, both girls as mentioned by some of the bros on here. :p

AS for those bros that have met me, they should know that I typically want ON.

FR on Shanshan:
Looks: Best way to describe it is a long hair GND mixed with a CFM look, boob size is probably around a small B. Not the type of sexy hot look. The best thing is I liked about her look were her big eyes and her pouty lips. Definitely liked her dress sense and character.
Frenching: N/A, she was quite adept at dodging kisses.
Catbath: N/A, not very proactive with that.
Painting: She definitely enjoys it although you need to be prepared to eat through a forest. Has a very cute and small pussy.
Fingering: N/A, she doesn't like it.
BBBJ: This was the amusing part, she said ‘你好变态啊!’ when I asked for it, but still willingly did it and I have to admit it was good, not a rush job, no spitting after and a good mix of fast and slow.
FJ: She's accommodating but also a little lazy, aka will just want you to do missionary unless you push her around into a different position. Still managed to try a few and she definitely likes doggy. Note that she doesn't get very wet naturally but entry is still easy.
Service: Lots of GFE and it's quite easy to build some chemistry with her.
RTF: Highly possible with enough Vit M and time, seems like she's here for a short term so if you want to try her, make sure you give Crystal a call soon.
Damage: 1200RMB for ON.

LiangPohPoh
06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Wah bro, 1500RMB is for what? One shot or Over night?

Still a little pricey for overnight unless she's super GFE, although I have to say she looks not bad. Although without the GFE, a hole is a hole is a hole and paying that much isn't worthwhile.

Just my two cents since I've been in Beijing.

To each his own bro. In Beijing, as you know, most of the mms are from northern China. 东北,东西,whatever. Sometimes, it is just nice to find one that fits the bill. Sometimes, it is better to pay for one good one then to have a few half farks.

Just me two cents and a half :p

nameci
06-04-2011, 02:43 PM
To each his own bro. In Beijing, as you know, most of the mms are from northern China. 东北,东西,whatever. Sometimes, it is just nice to find one that fits the bill. Sometimes, it is better to pay for one good one then to have a few half farks.

Just me two cents and a half :p

Haha yeah, that's why I say, if she's really good then it's worth the price. I've had my share of half farks since I've been here already and the gems are quite few and far between.

pointman2009
06-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey bro,

U have been very busy haha in BJ huh.

I have been laying low since i just got back from SGP and then Sanya just yesterday.

Guess what, I finally found some Hainan beauties this time round they are from the local univ but no time for ONz cuz i was on an in-and-out business trip to Sanya then Haikou.

Damn we gotta catch up in BJ soon again. Are you still coming to SH for Singapore Day? If so, i will plan sometime :)

Finally getting around to posting an FR since I've been in BJ, haha.

Was in a bit of a mood and decided to give this supposedly new OKT Crystal (aka Xiaoyu) a call. At first I was slightly skeptical of what sort of quality I could be getting. Apparently Xiaoxiao has gone back but Crystal offered to send Shanshan, both girls as mentioned by some of the bros on here. :p

AS for those bros that have met me, they should know that I typically want ON.

FR on Shanshan:
Looks: Best way to describe it is a long hair GND mixed with a CFM look, boob size is probably around a small B. Not the type of sexy hot look. The best thing is I liked about her look were her big eyes and her pouty lips. Definitely liked her dress sense and character.
Frenching: N/A, she was quite adept at dodging kisses.
Catbath: N/A, not very proactive with that.
Painting: She definitely enjoys it although you need to be prepared to eat through a forest. Has a very cute and small pussy.
Fingering: N/A, she doesn't like it.
BBBJ: This was the amusing part, she said ‘你好变态啊!’ when I asked for it, but still willingly did it and I have to admit it was good, not a rush job, no spitting after and a good mix of fast and slow.
FJ: She's accommodating but also a little lazy, aka will just want you to do missionary unless you push her around into a different position. Still managed to try a few and she definitely likes doggy. Note that she doesn't get very wet naturally but entry is still easy.
Service: Lots of GFE and it's quite easy to build some chemistry with her.
RTF: Highly possible with enough Vit M and time, seems like she's here for a short term so if you want to try her, make sure you give Crystal a call soon.

nameci
06-04-2011, 06:43 PM
Hey bro,

I have been laying low since i just got back from SGP and then Sanya just yesterday.

Guess what, I finally found some Hainan beauties this time round they are from the local univ but no time for ONz cuz i was on an in-and-out business trip to Sanya then Haikou.

Damn we gotta catch up in BJ soon again. Are you still coming to SH for Singapore Day? If so, i will plan sometime :)

I probably won't. Haven't booked flights and I don't think it'll be too cheap. Just had to pay rent today so I'm quite flat (6 months rent mah) and I think choinging in Shanghai will destroy me. Maybe later on after I get the SG govt payout in May, haha.

pointman2009
06-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Ok noted, SH-BJ or vice versa train or air ticket prices have been quite ex. Unless you book 2 weeks in advance, can get around RMB 500/ea one way air fares. To be honest, i hardly cheong in SH too unless there're bro that's game or i have overseas visitors.

I probably won't. Haven't booked flights and I don't think it'll be too cheap. Just had to pay rent today so I'm quite flat (6 months rent mah) and I think choinging in Shanghai will destroy me. Maybe later on after I get the SG govt payout in May, haha.

jdi813
06-04-2011, 09:48 PM
... blah blah blah ... 6 months rent mah ... blah blah blah ...wah piang eh ... that's quite heavy on the cashflow sia :(

nameci
06-04-2011, 09:56 PM
wah piang eh ... that's quite heavy on the cashflow sia :(

Yeah so I've got a cash advance from work and it will probably be budget choinging for a while. Good thing I've found a cheap place with a girl I like, so depends on when I can find enough bros to go, lol.

PuTonRen
06-04-2011, 10:18 PM
the latest trend is U-Town...and for your infomation, nowadays all highend in BJ is Cat 600 liao

majority of the girls don't go out now...if the go out, the last time I paid for a client for Cat 500 was 3500 and Cat 600 at 4500

Wow! Brother, I did not know that the price has gone up by so much. Fortunately, I have retired from the scene now.

I used to go Passion every niight when I was a regular guest staying at Sheraton Great Wall.

But, Bro Warbird can afford it.

and_alloy
07-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Wow! Brother, I did not know that the price has gone up by so much. Fortunately, I have retired from the scene now.

I used to go Passion every niight when I was a regular guest staying at Sheraton Great Wall.

yes coz now it's the girl's market because of the yanda...sigh... ...so when u heading this way? drop me a pm if u are here...not seen u in quite a while :D

FeiGohGoh
07-04-2011, 12:51 AM
Hey bro,

Hi bro, will be going to Sanya April 23rd after partying in CP. Will u be kind enough to suggest nice but not too expansive hotels around beach area. Took into consideration those beach front hotels are more pricy but hate to pay 1500-2000rmb/nite. Thanks in advance. Cheers :)

warbird
07-04-2011, 01:52 AM
Depends on the KTV actually. I haven't been to a really high end one.......
You will have to ask the other more long term in BJ bros where the high end ones are. But I suppose ON for a Cat500 girl might be 2kRMB<?

Hi bro nameci,

Ths for the info.

Cat500 gal means that u pay the gal 500RMB to book her to sit w/ u for the whole nite in a KTV? That is much cheaper than LV in SG, hehe.

Bro,

Did not know that you have also ventured into Beijing. Is your Singapore Mobil number valid in Beijing. I shall try to contact you if I am there.

Passion is really a high end joint that many of us feel that the money spent is not worth it. Some years ago, a girl sits with you (that is all she does) would cost you 500 RMB. For ST, it would be 3000RMB and overnight, 5000 RMB (Not sure on the price now).

Hi Bro PuTonRen,

Yes, my SG HP is good in BJ. I'll PM u.

What is Passion KTV in Chinese?

Ths!

majority of the girls don't go out now...if the go out, the last time I paid for a client for Cat 500 was 3500 and Cat 600 at 4500

Hi bro,

Will check out U-Town as well.

Marjority dun go out, hmmmm. Many chio SYTs? Can try to BY them n bring them to SG?

RMB 3500 to 4500 for ST or ON?

Ths!

FR on Shanshan:
Looks: Best way to describe it is a long hair GND mixed with a CFM look........................................

Ths for the FR.

What is her approx height n weight?

Cheers!

Haha yeah, that's why I say, if she's really good then it's worth the price. I've had my share of half farks since I've been here already and the gems are quite few and far between.

I think the majority of really chio SYTs hv all become er nai of rich Chinese men. Need to get them when they r still young n undiscovered.

Haha bro, I'm a lao chi ko pek, if I dun spend some money now, I may never hv a chance to spend it.

yes coz now it's the girl's market because of the yanda...sigh... ...so when u heading this way? drop me a pm if u are here...not seen u in quite a while

Hi bro and_alloy,

Yanda? May I drop u a PM too?

Cheers!

Bro WB