PDA

View Full Version : Beijing Recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

melinda11
20-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Body 9/10 (got temporary tattoo under navel)
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!
13810297655:p

less
20-05-2008, 12:47 PM
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... __________________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place

Early this week I was in BJ and had the pleasure of trying this gal from bro hd13 FR. If you rate those gal picture on piaoliangboabei as 100% beauty, this gal 雪儿 is about 80%. Fair, pretty, long black hair, and very GFE. 500RMB for ST and she will give you a satisfying bong. The number given is true. Try her and I think she is worth it.

Mark Lim
20-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Bros,

Are you ready for the Singapore Olympic China Club ?

socc_group : SOCC (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/socc_group/)

This is an exclusive Yahoo Group set up for like-minded bros who enjoyed parties. Membership is by exclusive invitation only.

If you have participated in our parties in Beijing, you will be invited soon. Please sign up as soon as you receive the invitation.

I will be in Beijing next week for 3 weeks. Let's get ourselves better organised. We need to plan ahead, rather than to communicate thru sms on a last minute basis.

All suggestions are welcomed!

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Lim
22-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi bros,

a series of ktv sessions has been planned over the next 3 weeks for our parties in beijing.

30 May (Fri), 2 June (Mon), 4 June (Wed), 6 June (Fri), 8 June (Sun), 10 June (Tue), 12 June (Thu), 14 June (Sat), 16 June (Mon), 18 June (Wed)

the parties normally start at 8pm. a list of suggested mid range ktvs are: 北方鑫柜,金钻,大宇翼,香江宾馆,崇文门酒店ktv.

if you are interested to join any of the sessions, pls pm me your email, china mobile no. and date(s) of interest. typically each person spend around 300rmb on the room and drinks, 200 or 300rmb for your girl. tabao at your own cost.

participation in the parties entitles you to be invited to join SOCC.

cheers,
Mark

si_pai_kia
23-05-2008, 12:20 AM
The girls from piaoliangbaobei is getting worse.

The girl that's assigned to me, complain that she's too tired to work.
And she just give me a handjob quicky and yet still collect the full sum from me. Sigh...

And she even nick my deodorizer bottle!
She said she likes the small size of the bottle.

Aftershave@8
24-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Hello Bros
Short visit here, just finished conf in BJ. Very free. Got any nice pub to recommend where I can pick-up local MM? Staying in Wang Fujing but happy to commute +/- 30min taxi journey. Thanks!

Private Ryan
25-05-2008, 02:10 AM
bros, heading to beijing soon for the first time.
just wondering if there's any place offering nice soapy session in beijing.
hope to hear got such lubang there to try out.

if not, good place for spa would be good tho...

thanks!

Mark Lim
26-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Overall, it is an OK experience. After being spoiled by Macock and Bangcock, I have lowered my sexpection on BJ. Perhaps, KTV will prove to be more sextifying later......

BTW, Maggie and Tianlun Dynasty are all closed down for renovation. If any one can suggest another nice sauna, would appreciate.

Hi Bro, Beijing is not a place for massage and sauna, the southern cities are a lot more exciting. KTVs are more fun and sextifying in Beijing.

Keen to join us for our KTV party this Fri, 30 May ?

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Lim
26-05-2008, 08:24 PM
KTV Party on Fri, 30 May

Hi Bros,

If you are keen to join our KTV party on this Fri, 30 May, pls pm me your contact no. The party will start at 8pm. We can meet earlier for dinner at 7pm, if you like.

In the spirit of Cheonging, all SOCC and non-SOCC members are welcomed. Non-SOCC members will be invited to join SOCC after the party

Cheers,
Mark
______

Mark Lim
26-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Mr. Lim, thanx for ur kind invite. Sadly, I am leaving for Dalian, my next sexploration desination, on Thursday. However, if you could kindly suggest a nice, not too expensive, KTV for me to sexplore tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate.

Bro, try 北方鑫柜, value for money place.

Stunner_123
26-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Mr. Lim, thanx for ur kind invite. Sadly, I am leaving for Dalian, my next sexploration desination, on Thursday. However, if you could kindly suggest a nice, not too expensive, KTV for me to sexplore tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate.

Bro,

There is a gathering on 28 May, Wed at 北方鑫柜. Pls pm me your contact if you want to join us.

Cheers

Mark Lim
27-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Hi bros,

there were quite a lot of disappointments with massages, saunas and call girls in beijing. let me explain the differences in the scenario of cheonging in beijing vs other cities in china.

1. space is a premium in beijing, rental here is among the highest in the world. you can't expect much in saunas and massages in beijing as rental of space is very expensive here. so there are not many 皇室假期 type of saunas in beijing and they charge high price to recover costs.

2. there are not many cheonging tourists in beijing. people dun normally go beijing to cheong, they come here to visit historical sites. better to head down to shenzhen, dongguan, changan, changping, you will find many hong kongers, singaporeans, malaysians, taiwaneses and ang mohs there looking for sex. here there is a tips culture, so employee cost is low. in beijing cost of manpower is high.

3. so who cheong in beijing? mainly the government officials and corporate customers. favourite places are ktvs, night clubs and private clubs. they can charge cost to company accounts, so no problem wth spending 10-20krmb a night. therefore the obvious place to find pretty girls in beijing is at the ktvs, night clubs and private clubs.

4. for a pretty girl, it is much easier to earn money in ktv than in saunas and massages. a ktv girls earns between 6-10krmb a month. ang pais earn more than 20krmb a month. she just need to sit, drink and sing with you. for the saunas and massages girls, they have to do hard work to please you and dun get so much money - pai tan.

if you are alone and looking for quickie, you can go to a ktv and find a girl. then bring her out for supper and then have an eventful night. here you can pick and choose the type of girl that you like. most ktvs have a few hundred girls for you to choose.

happy cheonging,
Mark

Mark Lim
27-05-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the tip. Now, that makes sense why it is so hard to find a decent sauna here. BTW, where is 北方鑫柜 located? And, for Wed lady's night, which disco is best for checking out hotties? Is Suzie Wong still a good choice? What about Block 8? I went to Coco Banana last Sat. It was somewhat disappointing.

add of ktv: 北京市海淀区志新路16号. i am not into discso, too noisy for me. may be some other bros could help on this.

zhangzhong
30-05-2008, 03:32 PM
hey bros,

Got a recommendation from me. Her name is Li Fei.... number is 13366282300.. Her body massage is good and full service is even better.

She will not rush you and will bath with you, etc...

Height: 1.64m
Weight: 50kg
Body: Nice (9/10)
Face: pretty (9/10)
RTF: Yes

Ben

ericchow
30-05-2008, 03:44 PM
There'are new ones at Betty!

Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

:D

chipira2
30-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Was rather bored after spending the weekend alone... So decided to look for some company.

Called 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) and asked them to send someone over. Did some complaining as well because the last time they sent someone that was totally different from the pic... look like another gal who was definitely not my type. So brothers engaging their services have to be firm and tell them what u want. Or just send them packing if they sent the wrong ones over... I was softhearted and did not send any away though..

Name: Cheng Xi
Age ~20 +
Look 6-7/10 Not very attractive at first sight but it sort of grow on u
Body 8/10
Cup - Not Sure but more than a handful
BBBJ 9/10 (This gal can definitely lick and suck)
FJ 8/10 (many positions, nice audio, no rush, bad thing is it seems a bit loose)
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 200 taxi/tips

I would recommend the above gal if u looking for a average looking gal with good services.

The whole experience is rather enjoyable.... starting with some petting on the bed before we decided to hit the bath... Took our sweet time in the bath tub tasting each other before hitting the bed again... She is very obliging and we tried various positions... No rush at all.... Haa... at the end... she confessed that she cummed as well just before me...

Overall an enjoyable bonk... would say the second best I ever had...

good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... ________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place

playboy2000
30-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Feifei and Tingting are good!

Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

HoKar
30-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Anyone knows what is the price for overnight booking for Lisa's gals?

I recall the last time I asked was RMB800, is it still the same?

coco2008
31-05-2008, 12:43 PM
hi, bros, here's a very good choice for you. the girl i recommend has a very big but beautiful boobs, absolutely wonderful in asian girls. she can bring some of uniform you demand, acting as nurse, student or clerk. i believe you will be crazy at that time. call mamasan at 13911460957and tell her you want qiqi.

by the way, if you feel good with my recommendation, pls high my reputation. thanks a lot.

Yet there is still a foot of Love stockings, giving vent to try!

Mark Lim
02-06-2008, 06:17 AM
Next SOCC Party - 4 June 2008

After 2 consecutive sessions on last Fri & Sat nights, I supposed bros need a break.

Next SOCC party is scheduled on Weds, 4 June (六四), if you remember what is was in 1989.

Cheers,
Mark

king6788
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
If you stay near Grand Hyatt Beijing, try to call Sisi(her chinese name), 13910881854. Last night, on my back way to Grand Hyatt Beijing, I received a massage service card. I tried to call this number, about 20 mins later in come Sisi. She's a friendly young girl, beautiful, having good shape. After a comfortable massage, I asked full service. Feel good.

__Please landing her BLOG~ http://rwyonisyppgmh.blog.sohu.com/:D

Mark Lim
03-06-2008, 10:39 AM
for bros in beijing now, we will have a party tonite at 北方鑫柜 ktv. if you are interested to join, pls contact me before 5pm.

tony1900
03-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.

HoKar
05-06-2008, 07:38 AM
Touched down in BJ 2 days ago, after dinner, took a walk around, and saw some SYTs, the desire had grown and become real horny, went back to hotel, took out the list that I have created, decided to give Li Fei a wall.

After the arrangement, she came to my hotel room.

We TCSS a litte first, then she started to give me massage on my shoulder while I was puffing and sitting on the bed.

After a couple of minutes, she asked me if I would want to lay down so that she can give me a good massage, I said ok, laid down, and she started the massage.

Her massage skill was good for me, at least the massage ease off lots of the tension I had over my shoulders.

After a long while, she asked me to turn over to the front, and started the front massage.

I think it must be at least another 20 minutes of a real massage for my front, she started to reach to my little brother area, touching and caressing around that area, till she saw that my little brother has already woken up, and then she reached her hand into my underwear, and started to give my little brother a very soft touch, that really made me feel like I was in heaven.

She looked at me, bend down, and we started kissing each other.

I also started my roaming process, hands all over her.

The kissing was kind of long, I felt like it is eternity.

After the long, long kiss, I move over and stayed on top of her, continue to kiss her and caress her, at the same time, slowly stripping her off.

When I removed her bra, her asset revealed. She has a pair of handful boobs, and a very nice pair of small nipples.

I am a small nipples sucker, so I started sucking, and that she started moaning, that gave me a real hard on.

I reached my hand under, touching her womanhood area, with her pantie on, I could feel the wetness even on the pantie.

After a while of kissing, sucking and caressing, I started to strip her further, and caressing her womanhood for a little while, before I thrust in to that wonderful wet and tight hole.

I thrusted as if there is no tomorrow, her moaning gave me more energy to bring both of us to ecstasy.

We finished off after a long while, and washed up then TSCC for a while again before we say good bye to one another.

Summary of the grading:

Look: 8/10
Body: 6/10 (good body, but a little too short in terms of height)
Boobs: a handful
BBBJ: N/A (Do not require since we were so engross into our act)
FJ: 9.5/10
RTF: No, I want to try others, though she is good

zhangzhong
05-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi

Lily charge around 500-600 per shot for her girl, no taxi fare or other fee. Of course you can tip the girl if she is good.

Tried another one from the same chinese website. she is on her own, name QiQi. She advertise for oil massage, so I tried her for a 1.5 hours oil massage and afterward ask for full service. She is young, 20, cute, C cup with some baby fat from Heilongjiang. She has Korean blood in her and she speaks Korean as well as mandarin. if you do not speak mandarin, i do not think she will response to your call. Her number is 13366683286. She charge RMB200 for the oil massage, and I give her altogether 800 for a 2.5 hours service. Probably can negotiate with her but I paid for what i think it worths.:p
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good.

mengxindi
06-06-2008, 08:29 PM
=======================

coco2008
09-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by ikkoku
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13718242695. Good lucy and do not share your experience.:p

I've tried a new come one just now. She is a beautiful South China girl, about 1.65m tall, having good skin and shape. But a bit inexperience. Maybe worth to try. She told me her chinese name is Lele.

CookiesMonster
12-06-2008, 09:45 PM
We maybe having a party tomorrow. Any bros interested pls pm me by 3pm tomorrow.

CM

savfsvh
13-06-2008, 03:51 PM
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: 漂亮宝贝_北京マッサージ、日式マ サージ 、韓国式マッサージ、ヨーロッパマ サージ、タイマッサージ、北京、い しゃいませ! (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)
good lucy hunting, hehe.

I love her moan during the actual action, and her service is certainly worth the $$.

Name: Forgot since when she introduced herself to me, she was so shy that she spoke so softly, can't hear
Height: Below 1.62 meters
Massage: 7/10
BJ: None (Frenching all the way, BJ was already not required, and not in my mind at all)
FJ: 8/10 (wet, with real moaning, I simply love it)
GFF: 9.5/10 (With the French kiss, and after action hugging, after action massage, certainly good GFF)

bluestarlover
14-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi Bros

just to share some of my favourite places with you all.

1. Poly theatre. rooms are 800 for small rm to 6000 for a Almost all cabbies will know this place.
Gals are 400,500,600 depending on the colour tag. Quality is among the best i've seen.

2. Xin Cheng (鑫成)
Rooms start at 600 and gals are 200-300 each.

PM me for the mummy contact and address if interested.

At the same time, am quite tired of KTVs in Beijing. Any recommendations other than out-call massage?

Cheers

Mark Lim
14-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi Bros,

Our next party is scheduled on Weds, 18 June 8pm at 北方鑫柜.

For optimum fun & ambiance, I would like to limit attendance per session to 6 persons. Once we reached 6, subsequent interests will be recommended to join future parties. We will have max of 2 sessions a week. So please sign up early to avoid disappointment.

If you interest to join the Weds parties, pls let me know through pm, sms or email.

Cheers,
Mark

bluestarlover
15-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi

Any bros into clean and quality massage in beijing? Care to share the price, venue and their number tag?

my usual place is at 三元桥,新源街 right beside a Korean BBQ restaurant.
80/hr for foot and body massage. usual masseuse is 6,22 and 29. normally go for 1 hr foot follow by 2 hr body after a long gym session.

Tried Liang Zi before but dont find the body massage good.

must take care of body in order to chiong more!! :D

Cheers

Pink_Flyod
15-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Hi Bros,

Our next party is scheduled on Weds, 18 June 8pm at 北方鑫柜.

For optimum fun & ambiance, I would like to limit attendance per session to 6 persons. Once we reached 6, subsequent interests will be recommended to join future parties. We will have max of 2 sessions a week. So please sign up early to avoid disappointment.

If you interest to join the Weds parties, pls let me know through pm, sms or email.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark,
What are the gal charges in this joint ? Is this in Hadian area ?

Mark Lim
15-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Mark,
What are the gal charges in this joint ? Is this in Hadian area ?

坐台 200rmb,tabao 800rmb. yes, it's in haidian area.

Pink_Flyod
16-06-2008, 03:40 PM
have you try Jinsha ? What is your view on that joint if you did. And how does that compare to beifangxinggui as you favorite joint.

69er
19-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Hi Bros

1. Poly theatre. rooms are 800 for small rm to 6000 for a Almost all cabbies will know this place.
Gals are 400,500,600 depending on the colour tag. Quality is among the best i've seen.

2. Xin Cheng (鑫成)

At the same time, am quite tired of KTVs in Beijing. Any recommendations other than out-call massage?

Cheers

Poly Theater NC is still pretty nice. I visited the place twice in April.

Can you tell us more about Xin Cheng? Where is the locaiton? How many girls? Thanks

I am looking for a local KTV with 200 tip (but not the type that go wild and everyone strip). I got tired of the 400-500-tip clubs and want to see these more local ones; like the ones in Pudong Shanghai.

By the way, that club in the basement of Zhong Fu Hotel is quite nice (facility is average but girls are very cute and friendly). I think most of you been there.

usmjordan2
19-06-2008, 07:22 AM
I miss this place too , hope my dream come true.haha

Mark Lim
19-06-2008, 10:32 PM
have you try Jinsha ? What is your view on that joint if you did. And how does that compare to beifangxinggui as you favorite joint.

my favourite is 今日良缘, one of the best cat 400 ktvs in bj。鑫柜 is a value for money place, cat 200 at cat 400 quality. deco & environment is better than many of the cat 300 and 400 places. 4 storey building with level 1 & 2 量贩式, level 3 & 4 for adults.

Pink_Flyod
20-06-2008, 01:59 AM
my favourite is 今日良缘, one of the best cat 400 ktvs in bj。鑫柜 is a value for money place, cat 200 at cat 400 quality. deco & environment is better than many of the cat 300 and 400 places. 4 storey building with level 1 & 2 量贩式, level 3 & 4 for adults.

Thanks Bro. Can you PM me the location and the mamasan.. I will be in Beijing next week and would like to give it a try.

Mark Lim
20-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks Bro. Can you PM me the location and the mamasan.. I will be in Beijing next week and would like to give it a try.

Bro, add & mami contact pm to you already. enjoy!

bluestarlover
21-06-2008, 04:15 AM
Hi Mark,

Could you pm me the address and mummy contact as well?

Thanks!

As for Jin Sha, i tried it last week. Room condition was not very good.. old and has a funny smell.. as for gal quality, maybe reached there late.. ard 9 so not much left. but the gals there not as playful as other cat 200 imho.

Cheers

Pink_Flyod
21-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Hi Mark,

Thanks!

As for Jin Sha, i tried it last week. Room condition was not very good.. old and has a funny smell.. as for gal quality, maybe reached there late.. ard 9 so not much left. but the gals there not as playful as other cat 200 imho.

Cheers

I shall visit the beifangxingui and compare it with Jinsha... and post FR

Mark Lim
21-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi Mark,

Thanks!

Cheers

pm to you already, pls check your mailbox.

trellis001
21-06-2008, 04:48 PM

Bro Mark,

Can you PM mew the location and mami contact. Will be arriving in BJ sunday afternoon.

Thanks

chic
21-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Hi bros,

I'll be staying at Raffles Beijing. Any massage places near by to recommend? Or any pretty outcall services to recommend? I've tried Li Fei before, not too bad, very chatty and friendly and a fantastic body (very toned maybe from the late night activities.). Would like to try some new SYT. Please no mama san's contact numbers. Had 1 bad expericed where the girl that turned up looks 3/10.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Lim
22-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Bro Mark,

Can you PM mew the location and mami contact. Will be arriving in BJ sunday afternoon.

Thanks

Bro, add & contact pm to you already. 北方鑫柜 is expanding. Level 2 will be converted from 量贩式 to KTV with girls and adding level 5, so there will be 4 levels of KTV with girls and 1 level of 量贩式 KTV.

Mark Lim
24-06-2008, 07:09 PM
first time in beijing & alone, 30/june - 5 july.

Looking for some brothers to go out together, i am ok with any form of action... pls pm me or email me at [email protected].

bro, you can join SMIB GOLD to get posted with activities in beijing. sammyboy forum proxy server is banned in china. still can access thru pseudo proxies, but very troublesome.

hardone80
25-06-2008, 09:25 AM
hi Bro Mark,

2nd time in Beijing this week. Last time did not cheong, so want to experience some Beijing night action this time around. Any gathering on your side that I can join or would you be kindly any massage place where I can get the full service ? Am staying in Shangri-la hotel Bejing until Friday.

Mark Lim
25-06-2008, 10:27 AM
hi Bro Mark,

2nd time in Beijing this week. Last time did not cheong, so want to experience some Beijing night action this time around. Any gathering on your side that I can join or would you be kindly any massage place where I can get the full service ? Am staying in Shangri-la hotel Bejing until Friday.

bro, 7 of us had our party last night at 北方鑫柜。i am leaving beijing today. you can find other SMIB bros in beijing to cheong.

hardone80
25-06-2008, 11:42 AM
aiya...what lousy timing I have. anyway, hope to do it with you next time.

Any bros now in Beijing and want to check out the KTV scene do PM me..thks.

yll197
25-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Am a beijing based new joiner to the forum and would like to join future activities. Pls email me about any upcoming events! Many Thx. [email protected]

tHeUNexpecTed77
25-06-2008, 10:49 PM
Hey bros,

I'm going to be in Beijing (first time so a bit blur) from 2-5 staying at Wang Fu Jing Grand. Need help with the following if possible:

1. Any bros wanna go cheong together? [email protected]
2. Can trouble anyone with recommendation on the best massage centre in Beijing?

I have a short time and thinking of maximising it. Trouble you all.

gemini4675
26-06-2008, 09:47 AM
My 1st FR .

Just came back from Beijing for Biz trip and try calling Mary at 13366519488. Arranged for a massage and the girl came in 20 mins. SYT and friendly, gave a massage, TCSSthen to full servicewas staying at Yongxing garden hotel, fucheng lu...

Name: Can remember but only that she just came from Szechuan in Mar08
Age ~20 +
Look 6-7/10 Not very attractive at first sight
Body 8/10
Cup - D
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 8/10 (many positions, nice audio, no rush, tight)
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips

sheawnlee
28-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Fxxk shit, don't ever call Lisa gals...scare the shit outta me.... after 2 round sof best gals!!
Have to drink alone in red moon in Hyatt and spen tthe bloody nite alone!!!:mad:

addictedtonitro
02-07-2008, 07:04 PM
i tried to call playboy massage that i found on the internet when i was there last week....

they sent a girl that had a look of 1/10!!! then i ask for damage, and was told 1200 for full service.... ask her to fly kite!! paid 100 for taxi and then i diy pcc... nabeh...

anyone got power syt with good service that do visits to hotels? dun mind paying but must be power lah... can pm me??

thanks man....

shanghaistar
07-07-2008, 02:14 PM
Bro Mark,

Can you also pm me the contact for 鑫柜? Thanks.

hohohohohoho
09-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are yangyang , Liusha, fangfang

Just came back from Beijing for Biz trip and try calling Mary at 13366519488. Arranged for a massage and the girl came in 20 mins. SYT and friendly, gave a massage, TCSSthen to full servicewas staying at Yongxing garden hotel, fucheng lu...

Age ~20 +
Body 8/10
Cup - D
BBBJ 7/10
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips[/QUOTE]

playboy2000
10-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Brothers, You might not able to access this site in China, try to use this link to un-block the access Security web proxy servers networks!-ߴվ (http://orzin.com/) Good luck!

SGPshanghai69
10-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Dear fellow bros
As we all knew of the upcoming Olympics Games, the additional security measures and much tighter visa applications, etc...
Just another piece of news here for all to be wary of the unrest situations in China, other than Shanghai......

(Channelnewsasia)
BEIJING: Chinese police killed five Muslims who were planning a "holy war" but armed only with knives, state media said Wednesday, in the latest alleged terror threat ahead of the Beijing Olympics.

The five were shot dead on Tuesday when police raided their hide-out in Urumqi, the capital of the Muslim-populated Xinjiang region in China's far northwest, the official Xinhua news agency reported, citing local authorities.

Fifteen people, all members of Xinjiang's Muslim Turkic-speaking Uighur majority population, were at the apartment and had been wielding knives when police conducted the raid, the report said.

"The suspected criminals that police killed and nabbed... were from a 'holy war' training group," Xinhua said, citing an unnamed Urumqi police spokesman.

"After police used tear gas on the premise, a roomful of people tried to break out, waving knives and injuring one policeman. The policemen were then forced to open fire, killing five on the spot and injuring two."

It said the others had been detained and confessed to planning terrorist attacks against China's majority Han population.

Police found more than 30 knives at the apartment in which they were hiding, the biggest of which was 50 centimetres (20 inches) long, according to Xinhua.

The report made no mention of any heavier weapons.

China has repeatedly warned of a terrorist threat from Xinjiang, which borders Afghanistan and Central Asia, and announced at least five separate raids this year in the region that have foiled attacks.

China said in April it had crushed a group in Xinjiang that was plotting to kidnap foreign journalists, tourists and athletes during the Olympics.

Pls exercise more cautions when travelling elsewhere, in more rural areas....
Cheers.

PlayMan123
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Right.very goog .thanks Brothers

Brothers, You might not able to access this site in China, try to use this link to un-block the access Security web proxy servers networks!-ߴվ (http://orzin.com/) Good luck!

playboy2000
11-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Right, the girls from Mary are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are yangyang , fangfang

My 1st FR .

Age ~20 +
Body 8/10
Cup - D
BBBJ 7/10
Overall 8/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips

PlayMan123
11-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Any one know where you can find angmo Russians in beijing? And if so are they good looking and do they offer good service?

Am an angmo myself but living in Asia (Sing & China) for over 10 years I haven't tasted while pussy for a long time...it would be a novelty for me.

Hope you can help

PlayMan123
11-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Any one know where you can find angmo Russians in beijing? And if so are they good looking and do they offer good service?

Am an angmo myself but living in Asia (Sing & China) for over 10 years I haven't tasted while pussy for a long time...it would be a novelty for me.

Hope you can help

Naturefarm1
22-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Bro, will transit in BJ next week. Only had 10 hours for transist. any recommendation for Massage cum FJ in City centre?
Kill the time before heading back to sillypore.
thanks bro.

Heard that now have train from airport to City? care to enlight me?

Pink_Flyod
22-07-2008, 07:24 PM
there is no train service from airport to the city. The best bet is still cab. As for FJ joint, please check the sauna/massage parlor in this thread.

Mark Lim
23-07-2008, 01:22 AM
北京地铁机场线首发日出现小故障
2008年07月20日02:02 京华时报

机场线首发日出现小故障

记者乘坐下午2时30分出发的机场线从东直门站前往首都机场;20分钟后,列车抵达t3航站楼。但在乘 客上下车、车门关闭之后,列车却迟迟没有开动。几分钟后,乘务员广播通知列车出现故障,请大家下车改乘下趟 列车。个别乘客由于担心误了飞机,不得不改乘航站楼之间的摆渡车前往t2航站楼,但多数乘客选择下车等候。 约10分钟左右,另一趟列车被调来,将站台上的乘客运往t2航站楼。

下午3时30分,记者登车从t2航站楼返回东直门。没想到出站不过五六分钟,列车紧急刹车,一些乘客险 些跌倒。此后,列车虽然试图再度启动,但故障依旧,接连停车达三四次之多。

对此,北京市地铁运营有限公司新闻发言人贾鹏解释说,试运营前他们曾做过三个月的空车试运行,并没有出 现过类似问题。目前列车处于试运营阶段,有一些小故障也属正常;因为设备和车体都需要磨合的过程,这不会影 响机场线在奥运期间的正常运行。

大多数乘客对列车出现的这些状况表示理解,认为试运营嘛,正常。但有乘客认为,发生故障后,司乘人 员应给予必要的解释和提醒,让乘客有所防范,以免紧急刹车时出现意外。

t3站错下车耽误23分钟

机场线运行一圈大约需要50分钟。如果去t2的乘客在t3错误下车,只能再等15分钟后的下次列车,加 上t2和t3之间的8分钟时间,这就耽误了23分钟左右。去t3的乘客到了t2才下车,只能出站后坐机场的 摆渡车前往t3,也将耽误10到15分钟。

北京东直门机场快轨公司介绍,机场线两段地下部分因联通运营商没有把信号引入地下,因此联通手机号在这 两段地下部分无法接听。

-特写

古稀老人成首位乘客

当天下午1时45分,机场线东直门站放客进站,等候已久的乘客纷纷冲向站厅层准备购票,但刚到站厅层便 被众多媒体包围。这时,一名头戴草帽、手拿蒲扇的老人走到站厅层售票处,购得了首张机场线车票 。

老人名叫李春玉,已经74岁了,住在首都机场的南平里。得知机场线开通试运营,老人冒着酷暑专门打车来 到东直门站,体验一下机场线。李春玉上车后,没有坐下,而是走向车头,观看机场线慢慢从地下驶 向高架。

这车真不错,站着一点不觉得晃。李玉春说,他平时从城里回家都是坐地铁到东直门后换乘公交车,不堵 车时回家需要40分钟到一个小时,坐机场线到机场只要20分钟。就是票价高,要25块钱,比坐公交车贵多 了,站也少,从机场回家还要走一段路,再进城还是坐公交吧。

-机场线各站首末车时间

站点     首车末车

东直门到机场方向6:0022:30

三元桥到东直门 6:0422:34

三元桥到机场 6:5223:27

t3到t2 6:2122:51

t2至东直门方向 6:3523:10

-提醒

行李禁超30公斤

据北京地铁运营公司介绍,乘客乘坐机场线时,所携带的行李必须按照机场的相关规定每人随身携带两件 行李,同时行李的重量不能超过30公斤。

暂时不提供站乘

机场线每车设132个座位,每天按照15分钟间隔发车,预计每天发车66班。预计全天客流量在1.8万 人次,奥运期间可以达到2.8万人次,因此仅依靠座位载客就可以满足运力要求。考虑到乘车环境和舒适度,暂 时不会提供站乘,如果座位已满,乘客需要等待下一班车。如果运力出现增长,地铁公司会适时调整 。

Naturefarm1
23-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Hi mark, so it meant that the train is already ready ?
I need to go wan fu jing, which station to alight.

Naturefarm1
23-07-2008, 11:35 AM
there is no train service from airport to the city. The best bet is still cab. As for FJ joint, please check the sauna/massage parlor in this thread.
All is call in for hotel, i only have few hours, so need to go to some joint.

Mark Lim
23-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Hi mark, so it meant that the train is already ready ?
I need to go wan fu jing, which station to alight.

yes, the airport line started on 20 July. i dun know how to take trains in china, pls check with other bros.

Naturefarm1
23-07-2008, 02:19 PM
yes, the airport line started on 20 July. i dun know how to take trains in china, pls check with other bros.
thanks bro Mark, any easy to go massage centre that had full package that i can spend the time for few hours during transist?

Pink_Flyod
23-07-2008, 07:42 PM

Shit... I did not know the underground has connected to T3.. When I was there last month, my local driver did not mentioned that to me. My bad for giving the wrong advise.:o

fwchong
24-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Will be in Beijing and Shanghai for 2 weeks starting this Sat. Anyone want to meet up can pm me..

fwchong
24-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Anyone can tell me what is the Poly theatre name in Chinese ?

Hi Bros

2. Xin Cheng (鑫成)

Cheers

Mark Lim
24-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Anyone can tell me what is the Poly theatre name in Chinese ?

poly theatre = 保利剧院
http://www.polytheatre.com/

bg102
26-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Yo bros
Just back from Beijing and Shanghai, cannot access Sammyboy when there, no chance to make usual contacts. Was in each place 2 nights only for meetings and now back home can access Sammyboy. I think Olympics is it?

Mark Lim
26-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Yo bros
Just back from Beijing and Shanghai, cannot access Sammyboy when there, no chance to make usual contacts. Was in each place 2 nights only for meetings and now back home can access Sammyboy. I think Olympics is it?

it was banned by china gong an. can still access thru other proxies. read below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2874439-post934.html

bg102
26-07-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks bro Mark Lim, wished I had known this before my trip. I could access SBF last time I was in Beijing Nov 07.

Anyway, did not have a nice time there, was staying at hotel near airport and after meeting no where to go. Called for hotel massage, was so so only and NO effect on little brother!!!!! Wasn't too sure if could call same contact as last time Yang Yang as this time I stay very near BCIA and quite far from Beijing, and hotel got nothing around but expat housing and road construction. Anyway short trip too then off to Shanghai and also not great time there, sigh.......

lanchio
27-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Piaoliangbaobei is now in action, i just went there and seen few new girls. Better than before! Mamasan Lili said that the place will be closed for Olympics but will still be open specially for singaporean brothers discreetly only. this is Mamasan Lili mobile 13718242695. Well, bros enjoy out there in Beijing....

Jacques Rougeau
27-07-2008, 01:38 PM
it was banned by china gong an. can still access thru other proxies. read below:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2874439-post934.html

No kidding! Who would have thought!

playboy2000
29-07-2008, 11:08 AM
We went to Beijing last week and we found the mamasan - Judy. She's got some pretty girls with good service too. Girls are pretty, young and the most important these girls will do all you ask. They starts oil massage all the way down to my coke then the blow job and the pussy is juicy. you will enjoy what I had. I tried two girls and their names are Lily and Jiajia. both 20 some from southern China with white milky skin and big tips
contact me at 13520024297

Mark Lim
31-07-2008, 07:27 AM
No kidding! Who would have thought!

the china gong an have been monitoring this forum for a while. you may be surprised they have also contributed some postings here. pay attention to the grammar of the postings then you can guess which are the ones from China.

dun believe everything in this forum. be careful and trust only the more credible sources, no point to get into trouble in a foreign land.

84gunner
10-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi folks, I'll b going 2 BJ early next month. Will b there 4 about 6 - 8 weeks. I'm not familiar wif BJ, though I'd travelled across the "south & north of the big river". I was mainly based in Shanghai, though I'd lived in several other parts, but mainly the southern parts of the country. But 4 the past 1 year, I'd been working on European projects, and been outside China / Asia. How I miss China / Asia.

I do have some frens in BJ, but thought it'd b a good idea 2 meet up / party wif brudders of similar background / profiles.

Yes, after reading thru this thread starting from Jan this year, got quite some useful info, and recalling some places posted & I went b4, such as 后海、潮阳公园 (incl Susie Wong), etc.

I'm currently in Europe, but no, I'm not ang moh. I'm true-blue Asian, a very ceena one wif pretty much Confucianism mentality (MCP, 2 be more direct). Been working on European projects (was oso in Aussie & NZ 4 several months) most of this past 1 year, I really miss Asia where I come from & belong. And I certainly hope I'll be able 2 extend my stay in BJ (or at least, in China). Managed 2 extend from original plan of 3 weeks' to 6 - 8 weeks, and hope can extend some more.

I see that some gatherings / parties are organised in BJ every now & then, I'd also like 2 join.

Wooden_Handle
16-08-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks for all the bros input, I am going to BJ next week and I would like to ask if BJ Shangri-La gal friendly or not?
I dont want to get into trouble bringing gals in during my stay.

dragonfruit
18-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi

Any bros into clean and quality massage in beijing? Care to share the price, venue and their number tag?

my usual place is at 三元桥,新源街 right beside a Korean BBQ restaurant.
80/hr for foot and body massage. usual masseuse is 6,22 and 29. normally go for 1 hr foot follow by 2 hr body after a long gym session.

Tried Liang Zi before but dont find the body massage good.

must take care of body in order to chiong more!! :D

Cheers

I think I was there last month. Is this near financial street? Was actually looking for a place to chiong, but cannot find the place, somehow ended up here...

mengxindi
20-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Good recommendation. The girls here are very good, beautiful, sexy and young. I have tried 4 times.

Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

:p

Gonz_10
31-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Good recommendation. The girls here are very good, beautiful, sexy and young. I have tried 4 times.

I am going to Beijing soon... So what are the cost like?? 4 times, must be damn good!!! :)

Gonz_10
31-08-2008, 05:12 PM

Wow,,,so good...what is the cost like?

Playboy2008
02-09-2008, 12:19 PM
sorry judy changed mobile phone number .judy new unmber is 13366916008

We went to Beijing last week and we found the mamasan - Judy. She's got some pretty girls with good service too. Girls are pretty, young and the most important these girls will do all you ask. They starts oil massage all the way down to my coke then the blow job and the pussy is juicy. you will enjoy what I had. I tried two girls and their names are Lily and Jiajia. both 20 some from southern China with white milky skin and big tips

cclooklook
04-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Anyone wants to go BJ during the mid autum festival....there is a SQ 2 to go sweet deal.....anyone interested? I need one more person.

dream88sg
04-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi

Going to Beijing soon anyone can recomend good health club with pretty girl in Beijing?

Thanks

Mark Lim
07-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Consolidation of SMIB_GOLD & SOCC

Hi Bros,

The SMIB_Gold Yahoo Group currently have 183 members. But, only a handful are genuine and active members.

This group will be shut down on 15 Sep. All info will be updated and migrated over to the SOCC Group.

If you have participated in our previous parties, please apply for membership at SOCC Group. State the date and venue of party that you have attended.

If you have not participated in our parties but are keen to join future parties, pls email your nick, name and contact number to [email protected] for approval.

Cheers,
Mark

redbeartech
09-09-2008, 11:27 AM
Hi Bros:

I am going with some business associates to Beijing next week. I need recommendations on the KTVs to visit in Beijing which has got similar or better standards like Las Vegas KTV and Lido Palace in Singapore.

Hope to hear from you guys...thanks!

hohohohohoho
17-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way. contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945[/QUOTE]

lanchio
18-09-2008, 03:16 AM
In action again. Mamasan Lili's new girls are back after the 北京奥运. I was there last week with some bros. Lili invited me for coffee there. New faces and price is RMB500.

???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/)
Lili new hp: 13552885100

qsnake
07-10-2008, 12:18 AM
here's a FR on Ting Ting, one of Lisa's many girls.
Ting Ting looks wise is 6/10. Not something that will strike you as stunning, but pleasant enough.
Body has some baby fats. Not very experienced since she is new to this line but eager to please.
Attitude is very good. Even though she doesn't know how to do massage, she will try her best.
Since she is new, bj is something alien to her. Was not willing to do it, but when I pressed,
she agreed and she almost gagged. Took pity on her and said it's not necessary.
Service wise, not really good as she is inexperienced, so I've to do most of the work. The look on her face is worth it though.
Can tell that she really enjoys it. I give her full points for good attitude.
Bros here can train her and I'm sure she will be top class in no time.

lanchio
07-10-2008, 02:05 AM
I was told by Lili that 3 new beautiful girls just arrived.....Due to 奥运, her shop still cannot open for business but foreigners can still visit or call her to book for appointment. I am just her regular client, her girls just provide excellent service. If one of them like u, maybe u can have XXXX treatment...hehhe.....please find out yourslf..

Lili hp: 13552885100

powerhead
07-10-2008, 07:59 AM
beijing compare to shanghai, which place more fun of interest... as in, sex life?

qsnake
07-10-2008, 09:14 AM
went to LiLi's shop. From the website, thought it was a massage place with lots of girls in fish tank. It is actually located in a old residential area in Wang Jing and it is at the basement of a flat. Sole proprietorship shop. Conditions are not very good, very old and badly in need of a renovation.

When I was there, only has 2 girls available, and that was at about 8pm. All other girls were either out or did not come to work.

So out of the 2, took Yang Yang.
She's quite short, about 1.5x, I think. She looks cute though and has C boobs. Nice skin. Imagine my surprise when she says that she's 35, looks more like mid 20's.
Tried the massage first, and to her credit, she admitted that she is not well versed in massage. It was the piano type of massage. I only tried it to get to know her and to decide whether I want the full course or not.

Later, went for the full course. The massage was done in an apartment as LiLi's massage shop was very cold and had no warming facilities. Also it was just a big room with some flimsy partitions, so no privacy there.

Requested more privacy and was brought to an apartment which Yang Yang claims was LiLi's place. Nobody was home, pity, might have a twosome.

Yang Yang is quite experienced. Very good bj, good licking at the balls. She has a very sweet voice and face and long hair. You'll grow to like her. I did after the forgettable massage session which was more a talking session.
Very service oriented and I guess with 35 years under her belt, she knows how to please a customer. Ultimately, the session lasted for 2.5 hours, what with the 1 hour massage and the make out with the long showers. The room was nice but the bed was rickety. It was really moving and banging against the wall with so much noise I was afraid that the next door neighbour will complain. So had to slow down the motion.

The good thing is that there is no time watching and that is a credit to Li Li, who does not impose time constraints on her girls, unlike Lisa, who has a 1 hour limit on her girls. She actually calls her girls before the 1 hour limit to hassle them to get out of the room.

So in comparison, I feel that LiLi is a better deal because I can go to her shop to check out the girls first and then bring her to my hotel room for a few hours of fun. Just don't do it at the shop cos's the conditions are just not good.

Lisa' girls have time constraints and sometimes, you've to send them back cos' they are not up to mark. Just don't be afraid to do it if you have to, else you will get a raw deal.

I must say the Beijing thread is lot quieter than the Shanghai thread. Maybe not so much action in Beijing. This is my observation here.
In Shanghai, there are plenty of high class massage places with 20+ girls to choose from in a spa like environment with sauna, bathing facilities, TV room, red rope helicopter acts and girls are trained in the art, with hot/cold bj and painting.
Cost wise about $600 ~$700 in Shanghai vs $500 in LiLi's place. Not a great difference in cost but big difference in facilities provided and services.

Didn't really find that in Beijing, maybe I didn't explore enough. Thought PiaoLiangBaoBei was a place like that, but it is not.

Still in Beijing, room service is plentiful with LiLi, Lisa, and others willing to send girls to your room. Have yet though, to find KTV quality girls supplied by these people. The girls in my office looks more attractive though, but unfortunately can't bonk them.

cimman305
07-10-2008, 11:54 AM
beijing compare to shanghai, which place more fun of interest... as in, sex life?

of course it is Shanghai, no doubt about it.
Beijing is where the govt offcials are, no less hanky panky is allowed.
Shanghai is where all the biz people are, so lots of entertainment is required. In addition, the biz people are the ones with deep pockets and wants to empty it everytime they visit Shanghai.
Well, if there are people waiting to empty pockets, there will be people waiting to receive it. It's the demand and supply principle. So Shanghai is where the fun is.

DickH
11-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Bros

I go through this thread and some bros mention the following sauna is good but there is not much info and if any bros know them, can u please kindly advice the address, damage, tel no. etc

1) The sauna at Twin Tower
2) 八号共馆
3) Langtaosha Sauna

Would appreciate if bros can recommend other sauna near Shangri-la hotel as i be staying around there.

Thank you very much

13a13y13lue
13-10-2008, 03:44 PM
bro, i suppose ktv will be interesting for you. i have pm you the strip club so can have some fun there. tell the mami you are friend of 林总, she is my ex-gf.

林总, is this club still around? if yes, pls PM me the location and mami's ctc.:p

qsnake
14-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Bros

I go through this thread and some bros mention the following sauna is good but there is not much info and if any bros know them, can u please kindly advice the address, damage, tel no. etc

1) The sauna at Twin Tower
2) 八号共馆
3) Langtaosha Sauna

Would appreciate if bros can recommend other sauna near Shangri-la hotel as i be staying around there.

Thank you very much

personally, I don't go to saunas for hanky panky. I've learnt my lessons. They don't do a good job in massage and they do an even lousier job in the "other" services. So you get the worse of both services. I would recommend that you go for a proper massage joint for a proper massage or "house call" services for the other services. Never combine both together.

playboy2000
14-10-2008, 07:19 PM
From my experience in Beijing, to have fun in the KTV room will cost you from 500 ~ 800 RMB, plus the tip for the girl (300 RMB) then add up 800~1000 for FJ. That's 1200 RMB total.

You can also call the massage center in your hotel to send a girl to your room for the FJ and cost you from 800 ~ 1000 depend on where you stay.

To go Sauna is another way to have fun, normally pay for 300 RMB for a HJ, but I believe I can do the HJ better than anyone. FJ will be something 700~800 RMB.

The most effective way I found is to call the delivery center to send the girl to your room, they charge you 500 RMB for the FJ with massage and 900 RMB for overnight FJ. this is my favor and generally the girls are the same quality as the sauna, hotel massage center and the KTV. You will pay the taxi for another 50~100 depend on where you are at. an if you don't like the girl they send you, you only need to pay the taxi fee and ask them to send you another one.

Try Kitty 13426331192

4urisonly
14-10-2008, 11:14 PM
after reading the bro's recom, i gave a try and sms lily. She's very helpful and i arranged a gal to come to my hotel. Gal was pretty ok, petit, ok looks, nice slim figur. Charge 500rmb for 2 hours of fun, but she said was only for one shot. So asked for another go, but she had no condoms anymore. She agreed on additonal 100 for HJ but i asked her to bj me. Well, was to fck horny and said give her 300 extra for Bj and come in mouth. Very nice and goot chatty gal.....

thanks to the bro's who posted lily number!!!

virginboy
18-10-2008, 05:15 PM
after reading the bro's recom, i gave a try and sms lily. She's very helpful and i arranged a gal to come to my hotel. Gal was pretty ok, petit, ok looks, nice slim figur. Charge 500rmb for 2 hours of fun, but she said was only for one shot. So asked for another go, but she had no condoms anymore. She agreed on additonal 100 for HJ but i asked her to bj me. Well, was to fck horny and said give her 300 extra for Bj and come in mouth. Very nice and goot chatty gal.....

thanks to the bro's who posted lily number!!!

Hi Brother...I'm in beijng now and would like to check out this girl...what's her name?

jaycnce
18-10-2008, 06:35 PM
where to get her

virginboy
20-10-2008, 12:05 AM
where to get her

Can call Lily to arrange. Her no. is posted in this thread.

lanchio
21-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Can call Lily to arrange. Her no. is posted in this thread.

Lili's new handphone number is 13810871568. bros can reach her this number. She just told me this few days ago. Some new girls are better than before. You may check out the girls there before you confirm booking..this is the plus point of her services.

makedono
21-10-2008, 11:09 PM
As I don't speak Chinese, would it be a problem contacting Lily? Most grateful if anyone can provide English speaking contact.

A second question is whether President Plaza Hotel is girl friendly - my understanding this is a sort of State Guest House or something. Thanks in advance,

lanchio
23-10-2008, 01:42 AM
As I don't speak Chinese, would it be a problem contacting Lily? Most grateful if anyone can provide English speaking contact.

A second question is whether President Plaza Hotel is girl friendly - my understanding this is a sort of State Guest House or something. Thanks in advance,

Lili can speak simple english, you can send sms to her.

virginboy
23-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Lili can speak simple english, you can send sms to her.

Lily has someone to intepret your Engliah SMS.

amerimacka
23-10-2008, 08:23 PM
All self replied? :eek:

makedono
23-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Thank you for the info.

How about the President Plaza Hotel, is it girl friendly? Thanks in advance.

Clown Prince
23-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Here's an interesting question....

a supplier once brought me and 4 english guys to this ktv that was underground... as in, it was really i the basement of a big hotel....

i had the craziest time there ever, we din sing at all....
When the MM first came in, she removed her top, showed her wares, introduced herself then brought the girls in.... and these were good looking girls.... they all removed their tops showing their perky stuff, and then PULLED DOWN their skirts to show off their lil forests...... while introducing themselves one by one....
throughout the whole night we threw dice to see which couple gets to be penalised, ie, do something sexy/perverted/crude infront of the whole room.... and your hands could roam anywhere with these girls.... damage is only 1200rmb overnight..... 800 one shot......

anyone knows where this is?

pls help me out here... hehe..... :D

mengxindi
24-10-2008, 07:08 PM
=====================

virginboy
24-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!

Excellent!

Hi Brother, What's her name?

lanchio
25-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Seems like a good deal. For your info, Lili mentioned that the website of ???????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????? (http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn) 's telephone number 13522562922 is no longer in use. Bros can reach her at 13810871568.
Enjoy!

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

Excellent!

lanchio
25-10-2008, 11:46 AM
Seems like a good deal. For your info, Lili mentioned that the website of piaoliangbaobei telephone number 13522562922 is no longer in use. Bros can reach her at 13810871568.
Enjoy!

mengxindi
25-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Her name is Lily. She has many part-time girls resources in hand. Some of them are very good.

Hi Brother, What's her name?

specialguest
26-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Here's an interesting question....

a supplier once brought me and 4 english guys to this ktv that was underground... as in, it was really i the basement of a big hotel....

i had the craziest time there ever, we din sing at all....
When the MM first came in, she removed her top, showed her wares, introduced herself then brought the girls in.... and these were good looking girls.... they all removed their tops showing their perky stuff, and then PULLED DOWN their skirts to show off their lil forests...... while introducing themselves one by one....
throughout the whole night we threw dice to see which couple gets to be penalised, ie, do something sexy/perverted/crude infront of the whole room.... and your hands could roam anywhere with these girls.... damage is only 1200rmb overnight..... 800 one shot......

anyone knows where this is?

pls help me out here... hehe..... :D

u had been there and u asking us for info!!! why dont u call up your supplier and share the info with all of us here?

playboy2000
26-10-2008, 02:35 PM
I called Lily this time to Beijing. Both of two girls she sent are good. I enjoyed it. Thank for your sharing.

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

Excellent!

Clown Prince
26-10-2008, 03:03 PM
u had been there and u asking us for info!!! why dont u call up your supplier and share the info with all of us here?

that was 4 yrs ago leh... i no more his contact...... sigh....

XR29
26-10-2008, 03:13 PM
that was 4 yrs ago leh... i no more his contact...... sigh....

Bro 太子, looks like in Beijing u also got contact...Rem to pass some contact to our Bro Neverland before he goes there for his assignment....:D

makedono
26-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Lili's new handphone number is 13810871568. bros can reach her this number. She just told me this few days ago. Some new girls are better than before. You may check out the girls there before you confirm booking..this is the plus point of her services.

Thanks,the info gives lot of comforts to a would be lonely soul in Beijing. However, I need to know if the President Plaza Hotel is girl friendly. What is a State Guest House? Cheers!!:;)

wickedtee
27-10-2008, 10:20 AM
hey bros, any recommendation for good nightclubs to go to in beijing?

lanchio
27-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Seems like a good deal. For your info, Lili mentioned that the website of piaoliangbaobei telephone number 13522562922 is no longer in use. Bros can reach her at 13810871568.
Enjoy!

today Lili mentioned to me to contact her at 13552885100 instead. Some girls has left her shop Piaoliangbaobei. She told me that recently there has been some extortion going on at Bejing hotels. For security reasons, advisable not to book girls that are not known of. So advisable to contact her at the above number instead.

tony1900
27-10-2008, 02:16 PM

Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way. contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

Several days ago a friend introduce Lisa to me. My friend have been in Beijing for 15 years now and have been to many many spots and had alot of girls. He told me Lisa has many girls resource on hand.

I was free this afternoon and called Lisa. I told her I would like a girl she has fair sikn, lovely and a little fat. About 30 mins Xiao Li arrived at my hotel. First impression was that she had a cute looking and friendly smile. She comes from Sicuan, a South China province. Because she's the kind of girl I like, so I demanded full course service. Her service was good. I gave her another 100 tip.

Here's the the items and its charge:

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Hope my information is helpful for you.

Lisa's phone number: 13911070945[/QUOTE]

4urisonly
29-10-2008, 07:28 PM
sms lily again upon arrival today in beijing. she is really great, answers quickly and after a couple of sms she called me .....much easier, but my chinese sucks....anyway arranged a new gal than the previous one. she was a bit late due to traffice. very shy in the beginning and wouldnt let me see her undress ...mmmmm...kinda turned me on ....good session, fingered her intensively and oh boy she loved it she was soaking wet ...i think the bedcover is still moist :)) she gave me a good blow and couldn't hold it longer so capped and did her in miss. i am bad with names but she is a gal that can speak a bit cantonese (so easy for me ...haha)...... good value for money the service from lily...an outcall for rmb500 (excl taxi fare) for two hours!!! i arranged for 2 shots, but couldnt do it ..to tired

still thanking the bro's that posted the number!!!! after a year flying in and out to beijing finally got a solid provider!!

shiok1968
30-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Any bros around in Beijing from Mid Nov onwards?

I will be there for about a month so maybe we can meet up for drinks or .....;):D

Ahh Fatt
30-10-2008, 05:27 PM
Any bros around in Beijing from Mid Nov onwards?

I will be there for about a month so maybe we can meet up for drinks or .....;):D

Walaueh.....so fast hand fast leg build contacts and drinking kaki... :D

Mark Lim
30-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi Bros,

We are coming to the end of October now. Below is the ktv party schedule for Nov 08:

7 Nov, Fri - Dongfang Huayuan KTV (东方花园)
12 Nov, Wed - Zuanshi Niandai KTV (钻石年代)
19 Nov, Wed - Cuigong KTV (翠宫)

If there are more interest, we can increase one more party a week.

If you are in town during this period, please start booking your seats now. Each party will take 4-6 persons.

Cheers,
Mark

virginboy
31-10-2008, 07:24 AM
today Lili mentioned to me to contact her at 13552885100 instead. Some girls has left her shop Piaoliangbaobei. She told me that recently there has been some extortion going on at Bejing hotels. For security reasons, advisable not to book girls that are not known of. So advisable to contact her at the above number instead.

Lily has been doing this business for many years, and certainly can be trusted. My favourite girl is Yang Yang. She's cute looking, knows how to dress, and gives the girl friend type feelings. Sometimes, I will invite her to accompany me to discos and pubs after the session. I always joke with her that she has a cartoon voice, so if she retires, can become a voice actress.
For brothers who are alone in beijing, i recommend that you engage lily for help.

lanchio
04-11-2008, 02:40 AM
Been cheonging beijing for many years, still i felt Lili's girls are reasonable and safe comparing to the discos and ktv which cost a bomb. If you are cheonging alone in Beijing, advisable to book your own hotel instead of following the girls to their hotel to avoid being extort by the OKTs here.

Lily has been doing this business for many years, and certainly can be trusted. My favourite girl is Yang Yang. She's cute looking, knows how to dress, and gives the girl friend type feelings. Sometimes, I will invite her to accompany me to discos and pubs after the session. I always joke with her that she has a cartoon voice, so if she retires, can become a voice actress.
For brothers who are alone in beijing, i recommend that you engage lily for help.

virginboy
04-11-2008, 09:50 PM
There is a pub called Maggies that is catered to ang mos. Any idea if it is still around?

playboy2000
06-11-2008, 10:29 AM
There are some new girls. I tried several ones. Two of them are good. Xiao Ding is young and lovely, having very cute looking. Xue'er has more experience and beautiful & big breast.

:D

virginboy
07-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Any field reports on Lili's new batch of girls?

dragonfruit
08-11-2008, 02:08 PM
There are some new girls. I tried several ones. Two of them are good. Xiao Ding is young and lovely, having very cute looking. Xue'er has more experience and beautiful & big breast.

Hi Bro Playboy2000, can you please advice what's the damage on these girls?

Thanks.

sammyboyfor
09-11-2008, 02:32 AM

Thanks.

Should be ".. can you please ADVISE what the damage is...".

"Advice" is a noun.

crazy4sex888
10-11-2008, 06:18 PM
Been cheonging beijing for many years, still i felt Lili's girls are reasonable and safe comparing to the discos and ktv which cost a bomb. If you are cheonging alone in Beijing, advisable to book your own hotel instead of following the girls to their hotel to avoid being extort by the OKTs here.

Will be flying into Beijing in early December. Would certainly try out LiLi's service. Can I have recommendation of which hotel to book? I am travelling alone just to tour China and to have fun on the wild side.

playboy2000
10-11-2008, 07:55 PM
sex and massage and taxi 500 and Of very fine quality.

Thanks.

makedono
14-11-2008, 08:54 PM
Will be flying into Beijing in early December. Would certainly try out LiLi's service. Can I have recommendation of which hotel to book? I am travelling alone just to tour China and to have fun on the wild side.

Was in Beijing earlier this month, inability to speak Chinese was a great disadvantage. So contact is very important.

ShawnT
16-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Hi Bros,

We are coming to the end of October now. Below is the ktv party schedule for Nov 08:

7 Nov, Fri - Dongfang Huayuan KTV (东方花园)
12 Nov, Wed - Zuanshi Niandai KTV (钻石年代)
19 Nov, Wed - Cuigong KTV (翠宫)

If there are more interest, we can increase one more party a week.

If you are in town during this period, please start booking your seats now. Each party will take 4-6 persons.

Cheers,
Mark

Hi Bro Mark,

Any parties arranged for the week of the 24th Nov?

I will be in BJ for that week and would like to join any parties for the weekend.

Mark Lim
16-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Hi Bro Mark,

Any parties arranged for the week of the 24th Nov?

I will be in BJ for that week and would like to join any parties for the weekend.

Hi Bro,

I am leaving Beijing on 23 Nov. You can check with other bros in Beijing during that week.

Cheers,
Mark

Lambert
17-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Yo Mark how was the Cat 500 the other day? The Cat 300 was rather tame hat day I guess!

Mark Lim
18-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Yo Mark how was the Cat 500 the other day? The Cat 300 was rather tame hat day I guess!

It was a fantastic night at 凯富. All of us were high, drink and sing and ... The Hongkee DGM also joined us in the party with a series of cantonese songs, and of course the pretty mami from chongqing adds more spices to the fun.

dragonfruit
22-11-2008, 10:35 AM
sex and massage and taxi 500 and Of very fine quality.

thanks for the info.. girls from tianshanrenjian at this price? 2 years ago I went there once with my boss, the girl were asking for rmb2k...

i just came back from beijing, but did not get a chance to try any of these number, cos was unable to get access to this forum.

should have copied down all the detail before going into china..

ShawnT
23-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi Bro,

I am leaving Beijing on 23 Nov. You can check with other bros in Beijing during that week.

Cheers,
Mark

Thats a shame...could you kindly then recommend a few places to go..I am staying at the hilton..I am also not sure of the pricing and tipping system there..

My usual modus operandi is to go to a ktv for a couple of hours..then pick one to proceed to a disco to party..problem is my mandarin is kinda sub-standard..

Thanks!

Angelus
23-11-2008, 10:26 PM
i will be going later this week, thanks for the infos.

theUnforgotten
24-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Will be in Hebei, Shanhaiguan port area for work tmrw till thursday.

Anyone got contacts for Saunas or outcall providers ? My first time in the north of china :) any help is kindly appreciated

dave136
28-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Alright, This is my first post after joining, so please bear with the length of it. I hope to meet some of you and have a good time here in Beijing.

I've been living in and around Beijing for a couple of years, but haven't found a really good provider to date. I have a couple of gripes:

-Incall is hard to find. (I have a gf, so required)
-Outcall girls all dress inappropriately to come into my apartment building.
-All these 'professional' girls want relationships and get clingy.
-Beijing girls suck at giving head. (except Fiona...WOW!)

I've tried a few as recommended here. Liked it, but I get really bad prices cause I'm a white guy. If I speak over the phone, they can't tell I'm a foreigner, so I can get fair deal, never worry at all about a few extra bucks. If I'm gonna drop 1500, she better be good, but it's always the opposite.

I know there must be an independent provider out here who's classy and has her own apartment. Anyone have any advice. I'm so desperate, I'm ready to call up my ex-gf's and offer them money.

Anyone wanna make friends, message me back. Like I said, I'm new to the forum.

playboy2000
01-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I went to Beijing last week and I found Lisa got two new girls. I tried both and they were great.Nice body,big tips, angel face and the most important they did the BJ well. Don't mention in the bed. You got to try if you go Beijing

Right, the girls from Lisa are very good. Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Liujia, Tingting. By the way, for your security, you'd better contact Lisa directly at 13911070945.

applepie99
09-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Just came back from Beijing today. Read the forum here and found out Lily's contact. Called her and asked for a girl to come to my room on Sunday evening as it was freezing cold outside. After 30 minutes, a SYT turned up outside my room. Her name is Jing Jing. A petite girl, and exactly what I wanted. First, she gave me a solid massage. Was surpised that she can do a good job. After massage, she initiated to do the real thing. The entire session was unrushed. Left after 2 hrs. Recommend brothers to check out Lily if you are lonely in Beijing. She can be contacted at: 13552885100, 13810871568.

PlayMan123
12-12-2008, 06:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my experience in Beijing, to have fun in the KTV room will cost you from 500 ~ 800 RMB, plus the tip for the girl (300 RMB) then add up 800~1000 for FJ. That's 1200 RMB total.

You can also call the massage center in your hotel to send a girl to your room for the FJ and cost you from 800 ~ 1000 depend on where you stay.

To go Sauna is another way to have fun, normally pay for 300 RMB for a HJ, but I believe I can do the HJ better than anyone. FJ will be something 700~800 RMB.

The most effective way I found is to call the delivery center to send the girl to your room, they charge you 500 RMB for the FJ with massage and 900 RMB for overnight FJ. this is my favor and generally the girls are the same quality as the sauna, hotel massage center and the KTV. You will pay the taxi for another 50~100 depend on where you are at. an if you don't like the girl they send you, you only need to pay the taxi fee and ask them to send you another one.

Try Kitty 13426331192

PlayMan123
12-12-2008, 06:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try Kitty 13426331192

beijingboy
13-12-2008, 02:56 PM
I called Lily this time to Beijing. Both of two girls she sent are good. I enjoyed it. Thank for your sharing.

please stop this lily crap thing! Get off this thread! Do your advertisement elsewhere

beijingboy
13-12-2008, 02:58 PM

cannot stand all these lily's thread running around, dun worry, i will ask my gong an friend to check out Lily. Anyway towards year end, he also needs "Zheng Ji" to fulfill his quota.

lanchio
14-12-2008, 11:46 AM

you can stay around the hotels at 望京, there are usually lots of koreans staying there. I was told that some new university girls are back in Lili's. You can check with Lili when u are in Beijing, she is a helpful and friendly lady and always care about your needs.

icelatte
15-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Hi Bros and Kawan,

This is not to further advertise Lily but a real report ... I just got back from Beijing yesterday. :)

Landed in Beijing few days ago. Gave Lily ( she named herself Lili in a SMS ) a call, sweet voice on the other end. To give my Day 1 in Beijing a good memory, asked her to send in a petit and young one to my hotel. 40mins later, a young girl named Chen knock-knocked on my door. Petit as I ordered, look 7/10, an out-going person and flipping here and there in my room. B cup as measured by hands. Went showering together and she gave me a good clean-up. Very sensitive on bed, found her tried hard to not let out her voice, asked why and she was told before she came to my room that my hotel is famous of poor sound-proof ( which I agreed after staying for 3 nights there ). We both burst in laughs then, very girl-friend feel. Kissed all over her body and she rewarded me with a deep-throat bj. 50mins working on the bed we both came to an happy ending. Damage 500+60 taxi fee. She stayed in my room for almost 2 hours, said she is going to KTV with her friends later on.

Day 2 too tired, went to sleep early.

Day 3 night, gave Lili another call at 5pm, tried to get something to "eat" before going to dinner. She gave me two choices : one is a local girl from Bejing ( truely local she emphasized ), university student, young but is 165cm/58kg. Another one is a a petit ( she remembers my preference, this is what I call good service ) non-local and with small cup. Take option one. 45mins later a girl exactly what she mentioned knock-knocked on my door. Look 6/10. Very talkative, proved a local girl after checking her Beijing Mandarin accent and from her answers to what I asked on something I know about the old Beijing touring spots like Hu Tong and Great Wall. I asked her where should I go to buy a Chinese documenraty DVD and some books, she then promised to take me to a bookstore at Xi Dan after our work. Went to shower together and she told me that she is actually has a Manchurian blood, showing me her 4 nipples ! Shocked by seeing there are two smaller tits equally located near both sides of her breasts just right under the armpits, it proves she is a Manchurian !
Showered, wrestling ( yes wrestling with a 165cm/58Kg Manchurian ) on bed and done in 30mins ( one of the tightest I ever had ) we head off for DVD hunt together, and then the night end with a Beijing duck dinner which she brought me to a really authentic Beijing restaurant

Overall, Lilis girls are what you paid for - straight ST out-call of RMB 500 plus taxi fee these girls are not pros at least from the two I have asked for and more of girl-next-door feel. Do not expect too high on looks but they certainly are good short-time companions if you can speak a little Mandarin.

Ah ... last thing to mention is that the Manchurian girl is in fact a law school student preparing for her lawyer license exams few months later ... :rolleyes:

virginboy
16-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Hi Bros and Kawan,

This is not to further advertise Lily but a real report ... I just got back from Beijing yesterday. :)

Landed in Beijing few days ago. Gave Lily ( she named herself Lili in a SMS ) a call, sweet voice on the other end. To give my Day 1 in Beijing a good memory, asked her to send in a petit and young one to my hotel. 40mins later, a young girl named Chen knock-knocked on my door. Petit as I ordered,

:

Thanks for the posting. Will definitely check out the new batch of girls soon. Planning to go Beijing next week ...:D:D:D

virginboy
16-12-2008, 12:52 AM
cannot stand all these lily's thread running around, dun worry, i will ask my gong an friend to check out Lily. Anyway towards year end, he also needs "Zheng Ji" to fulfill his quota.

If you've nothing better to do, fug off from this thread.

in2form4
16-12-2008, 10:01 PM
In Beijing for the past few days. Freezing cold here, so need some warm body for company.

Got Lili number and called her. She is friendly, and straight to the point. She seems to know all the hotels in Beijing, as mine was not a popular one.

Told her I want good body, B-C cup gals. Gal arrive in half an hour. Fast!

Open the door and a sweet looking gal came in. Not beautiful, but sweet looking and soft-spoken. She work as an administrator in the day, and this is her part time. After her bath, realise she is on the plump side, with tummy and some meat on the arms. Not really what i am looking for in 'good body'. But her boobs of B or C cups are soft. 20 years of age.

We hit off really well, and she grew to enjoy my company. The session was fantastics as she really enjoy herself, and i give her a good time. (I should charge for it) I believe she came quite a few times.

Stay for about 2.5 hours, then off she goes. 550 + tips 50 = $600.
Good passion and feeling.
Felt good till now.

A few place that bro can go to if wanna cheong in Beijing.
As usual, pimps are always around in the pub area.
There are 3 pubs area in Beijing, Lotus Street, Workers Stadium/Field and one more.
Since now is winter, was told by cab driver that it is very quiet with no streets walkers (esp at workers stadium/field).
In summer, those place will be swarm with people.

So bros going may want to check it out.

GYFcuker
17-12-2008, 01:48 PM
I had tried previously girls arrange by Lisa and Mary, recently supporting LiLy
and I must salute to Lily for her very professional in term of "Customer First"
attitude.

The story happen last Tuesday night when I am Beijing, pre-arrange with LiLy and she arrange a new girl, age 17.

This new babe was somehow "cheated" by her country side boyfriend, kena fcuk virgin and then dump into this trade, which I know nothing what was happening.....This girl look very fresh, 1.68 m tall and from her face, she still look 17 of age. Boob size 35C, slim ...but the problem is her attitude, probably bec that day was her first day of work. I do not know if I am lucky or not....10 min TCSS and strip her, cannot this cannot that, she just want direct fcuk. So obligle to insert my didi...just into it, she complain pain here pain there, start crying..and say this say that...

Hopelessly, I told her to dress up as I have no mood anymore. She then loudly I must also pay full bec I have seen her body and touch, agreed, I pay RMB 500. She then shout and cry ans say the agent said is RMB 600 ( and why i pay only 500 ?? then she will need to top up and cry and cyr )...KNN
cannot tahan her voice, to keep her quiet and pay 600. She left !!

I then call LiLy to explain what was happening...Lily was not around, and her assistance JinJin answer, she understood the situation and inform LiLy. Lily return call and say sorry ( as she knew I am a victim already ). She promise to compensate by asking her asistance Jin-Jin to come and see me and make sure that I am satisfy before returning home, and say I need pay only taxi fare and I can have Jin Jin.

Jin Jin arrived in 20min, hug me and say sorry on behalf of LiLy, this time I smart to ask what happen if I bonk and dun pay, she said OK no problem as long I am happy and forgive the incident .

While frenching, I slowing strip her, remove her bra...wow...nice boob ( although not so huge, but to a early 20s JinJin with less than 1.6m tall ) , is reasonably. She knee down, and start BLOWWWWWWWWW...cannot tahan..
she blow for 10 min, shiok...and slowly. Cap on and I fcuk...her CB is very nice
and very tight & juicy..as she is also helping LiLy as OKT, she usually dun do it
for a long time. And I can see she is enjoying...all pattern very accommodating, and lastly, remove cap and she blowwwww until CIM :D

KNN, I never expect the other side of OKT also very good. I remember the last time I fcuk the KTV mama-san for free is 3 years ago. However, to be gentlemen, I still tip her RMB 200 to take a taxi back ( although LiLy promise
just for compensation ).

COnclusion : It is hardly to see such a person like LiLy ( and Jin Jin ) who act
as OKT who are so responsible, to ensure that I forget the
incident , the OKT personally came to let me bonk & CIM until I
song !!!

LiLy is 1000 % reliable in Customer Service, I salute :D

in2form4
17-12-2008, 09:49 PM
attitude.

The story happen last Tuesday night when I am Beijing, pre-arrange with LiLy and she arrange a new girl, age 17.

This new babe was somehow "cheated" by her country side boyfriend, kena fcuk virgin and then dump into this trade, which I know nothing what was happening.....This girl look very fresh, 1.68 m tall and from her face, she still look 17 of age. Boob size 35C, slim ...but the problem is her attitude, probably bec that day was her first day of work. I do not know if I am lucky or not....10 min TCSS and strip her, cannot this cannot that, she just want direct fcuk. So obligle to insert my didi...just into it, she complain pain here pain there, start crying..and say this say that...

Hopelessly, I told her to dress up as I have no mood anymore. She then loudly I must also pay full bec I have seen her body and touch, agreed, I pay RMB 500. She then shout and cry ans say the agent said is RMB 600 ( and why i pay only 500 ?? then she will need to top up and cry and cyr )...KNN

I then call LiLy to explain what was happening...Lily was not around, and her assistance JinJin answer, she understood the situation and inform LiLy. Lily return call and say sorry ( as she knew I am a victim already ). She promise to compensate by asking her asistance Jin-Jin to come and see me and make sure that I am satisfy before returning home, and say I need pay only taxi fare and I can have Jin Jin.

Jin Jin arrived in 20min, hug me and say sorry on behalf of LiLy, this time I smart to ask what happen if I bonk and dun pay, she said OK no problem as long I am happy and forgive the incident .

While frenching, I slowing strip her, remove her bra...wow...nice boob ( although not so huge, but to a early 20s JinJin with less than 1.6m tall ) , is reasonably. She knee down, and start BLOWWWWWWWWW...cannot tahan..
she blow for 10 min, shiok...and slowly. Cap on and I fcuk...her CB is very nice
and very tight & juicy..as she is also helping LiLy as OKT, she usually dun do it
for a long time. And I can see she is enjoying...all pattern very accommodating, and lastly, remove cap and she blowwwww until CIM :D

KNN, I never expect the other side of OKT also very good. I remember the last time I fcuk the KTV mama-san for free is 3 years ago. However, to be gentlemen, I still tip her RMB 200 to take a taxi back ( although LiLy promise
just for compensation ).

COnclusion : It is hardly to see such a person like LiLy ( and Jin Jin ) who act
song !!!

Wow! Serious?!!?! You are lucky I guess.
Usually, Mamasan just Serve and F off with you, be it you happy or not.

You have tried other gals before from other Mami, yet you still taken in by the sob story from that gal.
No such thing as BF dump her in this trade, this is not the Old Beijing.
You can work in office, earning 2000 a month, or this earning 20000 a month.
She has the power to choose.
Dont be taken in by her word.
You still give her 500, you must have a really good heart.

For me, I ask her to F off, kick her out of my room.
I have been con quite a lot of times by F up services, and always give in.
Always feel heart pain because of money loss after that.
So to prevent myself from suffering again, be hard-hearted and do what is necessary.
In China, always ask up-front what is included and the cost etc etc and be very very clear.
Dont be shy and think people will say, 'if you ask, you cannot afford it'.
I rather lose a little face than lose money.

Great FR!

in2form4
17-12-2008, 10:05 PM
attitude.

just for compensation ).

song !!!

You have tried other gals before from other Mami, yet you still taken in by the sob story from that gal.

So to prevent myself from suffering again, be hard-hearted and do what is necessary.
In China, always ask up-front what is included and the cost etc etc and be very very clear.

Great FR!

in2form4
17-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Please DELETE.

attitude.

just for compensation ).

song !!!

Great FR!

lanchio
19-12-2008, 11:47 PM

U deserve to be fug by bros here. Afterall we share and contribute here. The reports are proven, if u are unhappy u can avoid here. Thank u for your kind coperation!

GYFcuker
20-12-2008, 12:19 AM
please stop this lily crap thing! Get off this thread! Do your advertisement elsewhere

Bro, I dun know you are our bro or not, if you r not comfortable, you have a
choice to get out of this SBF ! or you are the "run-dog" of the Gong-An

Frankly, i have no private contact with any of the lady OKT, I read and trust
the FR and then try out Lily ( and this is what I 100% counter by my experience and I share it here ). The reason why Lily couldn't come to apology to me is bec that night she is in hospital, so she ask her assistance
Jin Jin to come on her behalf. I salute to JinJin who is so obedient to the extent to "sacrify" on behalf of LiLy..and i am sure any OKT in Singapore or KL
would fcuk-off whether or not the customer is song or not song.

My encountering base from the FR are usually true, except 1 or 2 times are not.

O'shiok
20-12-2008, 01:37 AM
I get to know this young and pretty 22 years old girl by the name of Ting Ting through the introduction of one of my friend while I was in Beijing end of November.

I was serviced by her as she did outcall in my destinated hotel and overall the service was excellent as she was well to pleased. After our session, we chatted a while as she was not in a hurry to leave as the weather was cold outside.As we talked, she highlighted to me that she is starting a new trade on her own in this FL outcall business in Beijing starting early December as she has so far gathered on hand at least 8-10 sexy and pretty young girls(18 years old to 23 years old) and more girls are joining her next month(by the way, she is a salesgirl working in a department store).She told me the girls she has are mostly University students,salesgirls,insurance/housing agents, nurses and also office lady and she is on 24 hours standby. Tell her what type of girls you are interested, where you are staying, and timing as she will arrange everything for you.
She told me the charges for each full service session of 1 shot is RBM500inclusive of transportation within Beijing.

I immediately asked for her handphone contact number and I told her I will be looking forward to contact her when I am in Beijing again in early January 2009. I will be posting one FR after I am back in middle of January. By the way, I do not mind sharing her contact first with those bros who are soon going or currently in Beijing. Her contact number: (010)13269419827.

Enjoy & Cheers!!

virginboy
20-12-2008, 02:59 AM
attitude.

The 17 yr old girl is not new, she's doing part time. Maybe she got out of bed from the wrong side that day. Salute to Lili...as usual excellent service from her, and Jing Jing, my fav girl.

playboy2000
21-12-2008, 09:14 AM
agenda December 4th to December 17th

Feeling the chill? The latest agenda guides you through the coming months with tips on what to eat to stay warm, where to shop for winter clothing and more. The Lists include roundups covering hot pot diners, soup restaurants, winter wardrobe essentials, and fun ideas for indoor family outings. We talk to Domus chef Guillaume Comparat, The Ritz-Carlton Beijings spa director, Vanicha Phaphoom, and meet Drei Kronen 1308s brewmaster Hans Gerner. We introduce new spots like Igosso, Beijing Empire, Ginkgo and Rendezvous, and our Day-by-Day event listings feature the best of whats going on in Beijing over the next two weeks!

playboy2000
21-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi.friends from all over the world:
When you travel to Beijing or even you Live in Beijing for a long time Maybe You thought Hired a car and with a nice driver who can speaking fluentaly English Is very difficult right now, But from now it will be easy .

I am a professional driver and I have offered my best service for Past Olympic. I would like to drive you and your family to Mutianyu Great Wall and some scenic places of Beijing and do my pleasure to introduce the histories about the Great Wall of old and new China especialy of Beijing.

Actualy ,you are right for choose My service(Johnping).MY car is very new and have (front and back) seatbelts,that will be suit Four people and very comfortable, very good airconditions and very clear. [In my company also offer many kinds of cars maybe suit big group of you guys ].But that will be cost your 500 RMB for your trips.

The cost is you pay the driver and car to Mutianyu Great Wall,(it includes all fee,such as toll gate and parking fee and gasoline)
If you add to see another sightsees place ,I would like to discuss with you and you will get the best cost and the best service both. (Trust me ,I have got a lot of commends from my clients) and we will be good friends. read more as below find more

Please:

Beijing Town Travel:

50KM/4hours is RMB 300 yuan

100KM/8hours is RMB 500 yuan

Mutianyu The Great Wall:RMB 500 yuan

Jinshanling & Simatai The Great Wall:RMB 800 yuan

Huanghuacheng The Great Wall:RMB 550 yuan

Badaling The Great Wall:RMB 650 yuan

Long Distance Journeys:

Tianjin Town:RMB 700yuan/per day

Tianjin Tanggu:RMB 1100yuan/per day (xinGang cruise)

I would like to long distance trip better and very good at

You'd better order reservations before two days.

Feel free please contact John ASAP

PlayMan123
21-12-2008, 09:39 AM
Dear Sir/ Ms,

Welcome To Beijing!! what you need in Beijing? certaily radiant Sunflower!

I am sunflower Lee, i work as an professional tour guide& translator in Beijing. i enjoy learning different culture. i am independent, i know what i am doing in my life, i am opmist, keeping radiant smile all day, that's how i deserve the name"sunflower" Thanks for taking sunflower tour it is my great pleasure to host you here.

I can help you organize the car rentle, making itineary, booking evening shows,,,so on. let me hear from you soon...
Many greetings
My web: Thanks for taking Sunflower TOUR! - Windows Live (http://sunflowertourbeijing.spaces.live.com/)
My Mobile: (0086) 13681141982
From Beijing Sunflower Lee

hohohohohoho
21-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Just came back from Beijing today. Read the forum here and found out Lisa contact. Called her and asked for a girl to come to my room on Sunday evening as it was freezing cold outside. After 30 minutes, a SYT turned up outside my room. Her name is hong xia. A petite girl, and exactly what I wanted. First, she gave me a solid massage. Was surpised that she can do a good job. After massage, she initiated to do the real thing. The entire session was unrushed. Left after 2 hrs. Recommend brothers to check out Lisa if you are lonely in Beijing. She can be contacted at: 13911070945.

playboy2000
21-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Right, the girls from Lily are very good.Except the girl you mentioned, there are some other nice girls. Their names are Feifei, Shasha, Lily directly at 13716460075.

Age ~22
Look 8/10 fair
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

Excellent!

wallyp88
21-12-2008, 09:53 PM
WTF?

In one posting you were an angmo looking for Russian girl....

...and now you become a Chinese woman working as tour guide & translator:confused::eek:

Dear Sir/ Ms,

Welcome To Beijing!! what you need in Beijing? certaily radiant Sunflower!

I am sunflower Lee, i work as an professional tour guide& translator in Beijing. i enjoy learning different culture. i am independent, i know what i am doing in my life, i am opmist, keeping radiant smile all day, that's how i deserve the name"sunflower" Thanks for taking sunflower tour it is my great pleasure to host you here.

My web: Thanks for taking Sunflower TOUR! - Windows Live (http://sunflowertourbeijing.spaces.live.com/)
My Mobile: (0086) 13681141982
From Beijing Sunflower Lee

In at least 10 other postings you claimed to tried girls from Mamasan Kitty, Betty, Mary, Amy etc.....and you are a woman according to your blog..:eek:

Who the hell are you trying to kid???::eek:

Anyone want to engage his/her service better think twice.....

wallyp88
21-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Here's another clown....

He went to Beijing and Shanghai and found the same mamasan and tried the two same girls:confused:

We went to ShangHai last week and we found the mamasan - Judy. She's got some pretty girls with good service too. Girls are pretty, young and the most important these girls will do all you ask. They starts oil massage all the way down to my coke then the blow job and the pussy is juicy. you will enjoy what I had. I tried two girls and their names are Lily and Jiajia. both 20 some from southern China with white milky skin and big tips
contact me at 15800429670

...and now he becomes a professional driver in Beijing...:eek:
He is also a big time chongster who tried girls from mamasan Betty, Lily, Judy, Mary, Lisa etc...now you know how reliable these mamasan contacts are, try at your own risk.....

Hi.friends.......

I am a professional driver and I have offered my best service for Past Olympic. I would like to drive you and your family to Mutianyu Great Wall and some scenic places of Beijing and do my pleasure to introduce the histories about the Great Wall of old and new China especialy of Beijing.

Recon3
22-12-2008, 12:38 AM
I've been a lurker all this while, so I thought I should contribute something to the forum.

Called Lili on Friday night and she arranged a SYT to my room. After some chitchat, she revealed that she's from Szechuan and will be going back soon. While I did not probe further, I guess I can deduce that she's doing this to earn $$$ so that she can go back to rebuild her house.

Anyway, she's small, cute and petite, not to mention friendly. Gives a nice gf feeling. Paid 500+70 tips for her.

in2form4
22-12-2008, 01:17 AM
Here's another clown....

He went to Beijing and Shanghai and found the same mamasan and tried the two same girls:confused:

He is also a big time chongster who tried girls from mamasan Betty, Lily, Judy, Mary, Lisa etc...now you know how reliable these mamasan contacts are, try at your own risk.....

Thanks Wallyp88 for exposing this FAKERS!
FAKERS, go get a life dude.
How long do you think you can make a good living this way?
You people ought to be shot.

For the rest of the bro who contribute honest and sincere FR, keep it coming.

I salute all of you!

Mark Lim
25-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi Bros, Merry Christmas!

Beijing was so cold on Sunday that you dun even feel like getting out of the house, it's deep winter now. Yeah in this type weather, you either go hotspring or find a warm body to spend your evening with. If you have time, join our ktv parties. Here you can pick and choose your girl, develop gf feeling then bring back to enjoy. If you have no time, then you can call a girl to your apartment for service, or you can go to ktv pick one girl and go home straight away.

There is nothing wrong with okts, as long as they recommend good girls for our bros. But, please only write frank and sincere reports. I believe there are always good and bad girls even under the same okt, so we can't generalize.

We had a fun Christmas party last night at 东方花园 ktv. Our next party will be on 5 Jan. If you keen to join, you can pm me.

Cheers,
Mark

safety 1st
26-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Bro,

Will be in BJ next week and very interested in Ting Ting you mentioned. Can you briefly describe how she look and her stats.

Very much appreciated.

Cheers

1st

I get to know this young and pretty 22 years old girl by the name of Ting Ting through the introduction of one of my friend while I was in Beijing end of November.

I was serviced by her as she did outcall in my destinated hotel and overall the service was excellent as she was well to pleased. After our session, we chatted a while as she was not in a hurry to leave as the weather was cold outside.As we talked, she highlighted to me that she is starting a new trade on her own in this FL outcall business in Beijing starting early December as she has so far gathered on hand at least 8-10 sexy and pretty young girls(18 years old to 23 years old) and more girls are joining her next month(by the way, she is a salesgirl working in a department store).She told me the girls she has are mostly University students,salesgirls,insurance/housing agents, nurses and also office lady and she is on 24 hours standby. Tell her what type of girls you are interested, where you are staying, and timing as she will arrange everything for you.
She told me the charges for each full service session of 1 shot is RBM500inclusive of transportation within Beijing.

I immediately asked for her handphone contact number and I told her I will be looking forward to contact her when I am in Beijing again in early January 2009. I will be posting one FR after I am back in middle of January. By the way, I do not mind sharing her contact first with those bros who are soon going or currently in Beijing. Her contact number: (010)13269419827.

Enjoy & Cheers!!

virginboy
01-01-2009, 09:21 PM
The Beijing thread is rather quiet nowadays. I wonder if it is due to the financial storm that many brothers have been sent back to Singapore. At least for my job, I'm still going there quite regularly. While it is more expensive than southern China, Beijing is still a very safe place to hang out.

snooker
01-01-2009, 11:54 PM
Here's another clown....

Thank u Wally for the great detective work...luckily did not call for his/her service on my last beijing trip or I might be robbed blind by those fakers:mad:

Guess we will be seeing some new nicks promoting those girls on this thread after this exposure....

goo_ey
02-01-2009, 03:52 AM
Happy New Year to all bros .... HENG HENG 2009 for ALL!!!!!

RodinDar
06-01-2009, 03:29 AM
Hi All readers,

it'll be my first work trip to beijing, heard that its really cold over there this time of the year. I've read through some of the posts in here and try contacting the OKTs thats highly mentioned. :D Of course, I'll try to post some FRs here to contribute if I do find any discoveries, sharing is caring after all.

Just wondering as well, will any fellows here be in BJ till 10th Jan?

Cheers and happy new year! :p

bbjking888
06-01-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi All Bros, will be making my virgin trip to Beijing this month and staying at the Four Points By Sheraton. Was trying to find out if hotels in BJ are girl-friendly? If I get Lily or Lisa to send a girl to my room, will there be any problems?

Thank you for your advise!!

virginboy
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi All Bros, will be making my virgin trip to Beijing this month and staying at the Four Points By Sheraton. Was trying to find out if hotels in BJ are girl-friendly? If I get Lily or Lisa to send a girl to my room, will there be any problems?

Thank you for your advise!!

Oh yes, defintely girl friendly. Worst case, you just need to go to the lobby to fetch the girl. Enjoy!!!

RodinDar
08-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi All,

Am in Beijing now and just had a girl came over via Lili's contact. The girl's name is LiFei (Fei as in fly). Very sweet and talkative girl, broke the ice easily with her great attitude.

Anyway, my FR. I called Lili about 545; thus it LiFei came a litl' late due to the evening traffic. Went down to look for her and what caught my eye was a girl next door lady who smiles right after seeing me. Chat for a while, broke the ice before she asked me the type of service I called her for. Told her I want the full service and we headed for shower and stripped.

Once on bed, initial action was a litl' awkard as I am a pretty shy guy. Anyway, she knew I was feeling very cold and hugged me really tight, like GF feeling. Kisses and a lit' teasing and we're on our way to full action. She gets wet pretty easily after a moment of fingering and nipple teasing. She responded with a BBBJ and nipple sucks. BBBJ was pretty alright but I felt that I can help her and told her to turn over for a 69. WOW! that was the bomb and she simply couldn't stay still and had my shaft all the way in. WOOT!

Moved to full action and she was pretty breathless. Had to hold her to calm her down for a while and fast speed x 5 and slow speed x 3. She offered to do a doggy as she told me she loves it. Turned her around and had another few minutes in that way. She totally fell flat and her eyes closed. So we went back to missionary for a few more thrusts and I asked her for cowboy ride on top. She did and she is so into it that I told her .. I'll like to finish off in missionary .. we did and wala.

Overall, very good experience since this is my 1st time in Beijing. Asked her also if she does over night and was informed its usually about 1k RMB + transport. Told her I'll think about it and she recommended that she has other friends who can do better than her (I don't believe it!! OMG). Summary ..

Name: LiFei
Looks: 6.5/10 (Girl next door)
Boobs: B cupper, soft
BBBJ: 8/10
Nipple Licks: 7/10
FJ: 8/10, very accomodating
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB Transport / 1 shot
RTF: Am considering calling her again for overnight, but might wanna try others too.

Hope this info helps.

bbjking888
09-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Oh yes, defintely girl friendly. Worst case, you just need to go to the lobby to fetch the girl. Enjoy!!!

Thanks Bro. Will certainly ask for service since it is girl-friendly

virginboy
11-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Hi All,

Name: LiFei
Looks: 6.5/10 (Girl next door)
Boobs: B cupper, soft
BBBJ: 8/10
Nipple Licks: 7/10
FJ: 8/10, very accomodating
Damage: 500RMB + 100RMB Transport / 1 shot
RTF: Am considering calling her again for overnight, but might wanna try others too.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for the field report. Heard that Lili has a two new girls. Did you try others too?

Cosmocrip
11-01-2009, 12:30 PM
I m going to Beijing next week, any one has contact with model like gal? Thx

massageboy666
12-01-2009, 12:27 AM
Hi,

will be heading up to BJ for the first time ...will be staying at ChaoYang area ...is it far from CY to Hai Dian?

I heard that folks here like 北方鑫柜 Why ? What would the charges be like? Is there mommy's number I can call? Please PM

I don't wish to to pay an obscene amount of money (tips etc) .. some reasonable amount for decent quality

I stumble upon this site while researching on the KTV...

http://www.bjktv.cn/

If there's KTV with russian chicks, please share ..

thanks !

virginboy
12-01-2009, 07:57 PM
I m going to Beijing next week, any one has contact with model like gal? Thx

pick up joints like tian shang ren jian in great wall sheraton, you can find many model like girls.

RodinDar
14-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the field report. Heard that Lili has a two new girls. Did you try others too?

Nope, didn't ask to try as I usually return to my hotel quite late, plus its only a 3-day work trip in Beijing. I might be flying there for work again some time in March, might wanna give her a buzz again. :o

Btw, I did call Lili on my last night in BJ for an overnighter, had Jing Jing, but her looks wasn't that great. But she has good personality to make it all up. I'll prefer Li Fei any time (she's got that attitude the grows on you, haha) but will see if she has any new girls, will probably give it a shot.

Thanks to all butties anywayz. :p

massageboy666
15-01-2009, 10:47 AM
pick up joints like tian shang ren jian in great wall sheraton, you can find many model like girls.

Some quick FR on this place:

Went to the bar instead of the KTV...

a) Minimum Consumption : 1200
b) Waitress tip : 500
c) Girl : 600

hohohohohoho
19-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi, bros, here's a new place i found recently. The girls there are special, good face, good service and good shape. Contact Renjing (任静) at 13716459904. More information, PM me.
If it's good for you, please up my points. Thanks.

virginboy
19-01-2009, 10:51 PM
hi, bro, the Ting Ting you mentioned let me very disappointed. The girl she sent looks ugly and gave me very bad service and attitude. The other girl she changed was worse.
Maybe I was unfortunate.

Should follow the advice of bros here to engage Lili's service.

mengxindi
19-01-2009, 11:16 PM
hi, bro, the Ting Ting you mentioned let me very disappointed. The girl she sent looks ugly and gave me very bad service and attitude. The other girl she changed was worse.
Maybe I was unfortunate.

Enjoy & Cheers!!

fwstallion
20-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks to bro Mark past recommendations

Would inform that Lili does try to accomodate bros requests even late and her girls are quite pretty.

Mark Lim
21-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks to bro Mark past recommendations

Would inform that Lili does try to accomodate bros requests even late and her girls are quite pretty.

Hi Bro,

I never recommend Lily to you. I have never engaged her service, so can't comment or recommend.

Cheers,
Mark

Lambert
27-01-2009, 02:05 AM
fwstallion is obviously a PRC OKT...look at the way he writes LOL

Mark gor...have to do the KTV thing again when in BJ man...

Mark Lim
30-01-2009, 06:04 AM
fwstallion is obviously a PRC OKT...look at the way he writes LOL

Mark gor...have to do the KTV thing again when in BJ man...

Happy New Year, bro. Do join us when you are in Beijing.

lanchio
02-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi bros....I be going to beijing for a period of stay around mid february. Do contact me if you need any advise. Heard from Lili that some nice girls are back.

dreamguy123
02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
Hi,

I will be landing Beijing this coming Thurs. Any Singaporean keen to meetup and paint the town red together?

Mark Lim
05-02-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi,

I will be landing Beijing this coming Thurs. Any Singaporean keen to meetup and paint the town red together?

Hi Bro,

We will have ktv party on next Tues (10 Feb). Pls pm me if you are keen to join.

Cheers,
Mark

s@ms@m
05-02-2009, 08:21 PM
Nope, didn't ask to try as I usually return to my hotel quite late, plus its only a 3-day work trip in Beijing. I might be flying there for work again some time in March, might wanna give her a buzz again. :o

Btw, I did call Lili on my last night in BJ for an overnighter, had Jing Jing, but her looks wasn't that great. But she has good personality to make it all up. I'll prefer Li Fei any time (she's got that attitude the grows on you, haha) but will see if she has any new girls, will probably give it a shot.

Thanks to all butties anywayz. :p

Juz tried Li Fei & my impression was she is quite cold but after TCSS & soaked in bathtub, she did have a nice attitude.She told she will be coming here after she studied english there.Her school fees cost 6k sgd wah lau eh. I hate to tell her lotsa PRC FL here having difficult lives here.However, she said someone willing to take care of her.My FR on Lily's Li Fei:

Looks. : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
BJ. : 6.7/10
Boob. : nice to grap
Body. : petite
FJ. : 7/10 v responsive
Damage : RMB 500 + 60 transport
RTF. : Maybe

hutonghustle
06-02-2009, 02:52 AM
Apologies up front for reading this forum for about a year, without ever contributing. As they say, even a journey of a thousand li begins with one step, right? So happy new year - here goes:

I realize that we always sacrifice some quality when we get greedy and try to get the best of both massage and bathhouse. Yes, special services are best offered by those specialists, but I'm living in a courtyard that is unsuitably cold for any outcall action, and I enjoy a hot soak in the winter. I just got back to Beijing after CNY, and my favorite place seems to have shut down. My question is this:

Any recommendations for good bathhouses (reasonably clean facilities, food options, relaxation area) that also offer a good HJ or BJ with the massage (FJ nice option too)?

Names, addresses, damage, and any personal experience is very much appreciated. I will try to compile a comparative FR for any recs!

-H.H.

Chinateacup
07-02-2009, 01:42 PM
Heard so much about LiLi but was sceptical about her service and gals. Decided to try her and was totally sextisfied.

Her voice was sweet and friendly; the type that can make your cock stand. Was wandering if she does phone sex! Lili recommended Li Fei. Within 30 mins, she was at my door.

Not a stunning babe, but good body with B cup. Very friendly and accomodating. What I like best was her moaning. High pitch urgh urgh urgh. Heaven! She was also good at role playing. She pretended to be a student being rape by me, pushing and moaning at the same time and talking dirty. It was a fucktastic session.
;)

hutonghustle
09-02-2009, 01:51 AM
Yo bros,

Still no recs on bathhouses?

I went to a nice bathhouse just east of Third Ring East. It costs RMB 65 to get in if you can get there before 6 on a weekday. Otherwise it jumps up to RMB 158, but this includes a delicious dinner buffet.

As a bathhouse, this place is top notch. Good service, but not so in your face that they try to help you undress, for example. The main bath and sauna areas were pleasant and clean. Flat screen TV in the sauna was a surprise! One lukewarm bath with those odd fish that eat your dead skin. Other facilities upstairs include free computers with internet, comfy chairs, wide selection of good Chinese food at buffet, also a pool table for rent. At RMB 65, a place that I could go back to just for the bathing.

As for the massage, the off-menu options that concern this forum are:
1. RMB 498 - 60 min. Standard full body oil with HJ finish
2. RMB 898 - 80 min. Full body oil with boob finish
3. RMB 1298 - 90 min. Anything goes. Full nudity: AR, FJ

Overall thoughts:
Very nice girl with good sense of humor. Mediocre massage, but definitely some technique - not just piano touching. HJ technique and awareness very good. Not just trying to finish earlier, which is key. Tried to make me last until the last few minutes. Even when she eased off, she was still fondling the beans (sometimes wandering a bit farther below too). Comfortable room and bed. Was not supposed to touch her, but had my hand up her shirt, confirming her thickly padded bra. Plenty of grabbing her butt and grazing her moist undies.

Bathhouse fun in general:
After having soaked and relaxed for over an hour, the moment of release is such an overwhelming rush. In some way, makes up for the lack of quality. Yes, prices are expensive, but it's also nice not having to haggle for once, especially since there's no tip.

Damage:
Entrance Fee: 65
Tuiyou massage: 500
TOTAL: 565

-H.H.

mengxindi
12-02-2009, 03:39 PM
===============

virginboy
13-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Arrived Beijing yesterday evening. Decided to give Lily a call. Told me that a girl just arrived from Chengdu in the afternoon. Ask me if I want to check her out. Her name is Wang Yan. 30 minutes later, she turned up to my room. Wang Yan is a 22 years old petite girl. Face is above average and her skin is soft and smooth. She began the session by giving me a massage. Not much strength, maybe she's tired after the flight, but anyway, massage is the smaller part of the equation so I decided to let it slide....Then she popped the question and I told her to do whatever she wanted. Proceeded to catbath me while I'm still lying face down. Nice and feathery flicking from her tongue. Flipped over for BBBJ. Not bad considering her first day of work.. she started riding me and built up a furious tempo pretty quickly - she hardworking... Switched to missionary without withdrawing and continued in this position till I exploded...

Name: Wang Yan
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: Maybe, after I checked out another 2 new girls

diablo_inside
17-02-2009, 03:59 AM
Just came back from Beijing today. Read the forum here and found out Lisa contact. Called her and asked for a girl to come to my room on Sunday evening as it was freezing cold outside. After 30 minutes, a SYT turned up outside my room. Her name is liu sha. A petite girl, and exactly what I wanted. First, she gave me a solid massage. Was surpised that she can do a good job. After massage, she initiated to do the real thing. The entire session was unrushed. Left after 2 hrs. Recommend brothers to check out Lisa if you are lonely in Beijing. She can be contacted at: 13911070945.

Bro, what's the damage?

after reading this thread, have a feeling a couple of local OKT hawking wares here and propping up prices...

not too sure if there are any BBS like shanghai, where a pop goes for 200rmb... well this is outcall, so the tool of trade is just a hp, u dont have to see their run down shack...

any bro can shed more light?

an148
17-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Hi Guys. Will be travelling up to Beijing next week with a friend. Can someone tell me which nightclub is good to go to? Our taste for nightclubs are the higher end ones. Heard that 天上人間 is a good place to go. Pricier but classier. We prefer the classier and cleaner establishments. Please advise. Thanks!

Pink_Flyod
17-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi Guys. Will be travelling up to Beijing next week with a friend. Can someone tell me which nightclub is good to go to? Our taste for nightclubs are the higher end ones. Heard that 天上人間 is a good place to go. Pricier but classier. We prefer the classier and cleaner establishments. Please advise. Thanks!

天上人间 is the one to go... I have not been there for quiet a while myself but still heard that they have nice gals... Another place that I went which is not bad is 王府井金钱豹. The hardware is good and the gals are very tall model like. The tip is Rmb 500.

QQBoy
20-02-2009, 07:44 PM

I will be staying in Great Wall Sheraton next week. If you happen to go to 天上人间 on Thursday, I will be there to party. See ya!

playboy2000
21-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Lily's shop comes a new part-time girl from university. There's Lily's new phone number 13911730542.

QQBoy
21-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Lily's shop comes a new part-time girl from university. There's Lily's new phone number 13911730542.

What's her name? I will check her out next week. Thanks.

CookiesMonster
22-02-2009, 09:24 PM
My last trip to Tianshang Renjian was in Dec and the gals was a of dissappontment. Ended up saining the bartender instead, which is a more SYT than the working gals. There are classier place I heard where the tip is RMB700 but personally, I just feel it is overrated. Most of us here prefer the 300-400 category as the play factor is better. ROI is definitely higher...heee heee

an148
23-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Thanks for all the tips guys. We will probably check out 天上人間 at least one night to see how it is. Will recce and see.

Mark Lim
23-02-2009, 12:30 PM
My last trip to Tianshang Renjian was in Dec and the gals was a of dissappontment. Ended up saining the bartender instead, which is a more SYT than the working gals. There are classier place I heard where the tip is RMB700 but personally, I just feel it is overrated. Most of us here prefer the 300-400 category as the play factor is better. ROI is definitely higher...heee heee

haha bro, long time no see. wanna join us for the strip club - next SOCC party ?

Mark Lim
23-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Thanks for all the tips guys. We will probably check out 天上人間 at least one night to see how it is. Will recce and see.

bro, 天上人间 or passion has 2 parts - a bar (formerly called candy bar) and a ktv. they are moving soon as Sheraton is not renewing their lease contract. they formed an interesting 空姐俱乐部 where they locate the air stewardess in town and provide part time services. the dgm has sms me a few times but i haven got time to try yet. aiya bj has so many fun places to cheong. now olympic is over can try the xxx ones again lor ;) :D

an148
23-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Bro, this 空姐俱乐部 sounds very interesting. Is it in 天上人间? Don't mind checking it out!

yaoyao
23-02-2009, 08:42 PM
hi guys, will be travelling up to beijing next week and looking for kakis to cheong with, or tips on where to go alone.. :p

Mark Lim
23-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Bro, this 空姐俱乐部 sounds very interesting. Is it in 天上人间? Don't mind checking it out!

yup. quite a number of Cat500 ktvs also have part time air stewardess though not as organised as passion.

an148
24-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks Bro. I suppose Passion is 天上人間. Will go check it out in the next 2 days. If it is good, will do a report.

CookiesMonster
26-02-2009, 08:08 PM
haha bro, long time no see. wanna join us for the strip club - next SOCC party ?

Hi Mark-kor, Sure. you know my number...hee heee. Last few times could not join due to work.

checkinginout
28-02-2009, 10:16 AM
FR. Went to a Japanese Bar over in 麦子店. First floor of a 5-6 story bldg. Large japanese community in that little area. Basically just a lounge with mami and about 6-7 girls. Hard alcohol by the bottle ranging from rmb 280-1000. Great range of different girls that come by to chat, some will stay with you if you show interest. Other than that, they will rotate so you stay entertained. Good place since it is quiet and they have ktv but no private rooms. Girls said no take out service, but others... maybe.

150 per person + girls ordered 50 kuai drinks + 300 kuai bottle.
PM for more info.

checkinginout
28-02-2009, 10:23 AM
FR. Went to a Japanese Bar over in 麦子店. First floor of a 5-6 story bldg. Large japanese community in that little area. Basically just a lounge with mami and about 6-7 girls. Hard alcohol by the bottle ranging from rmb 280-1000. Great range of different girls that come by to chat, some will stay with you if you show interest. Other than that, they will rotate so you stay entertained. Good place since it is quiet and they have ktv but no private rooms. Girls said no take out service, but others... maybe.

150 per person + girls ordered 50 kuai drinks + 300 kuai bottle.
PM for more info.

QQBoy
28-02-2009, 11:11 AM

Last night called this number to check out the service. Realized that the person is not Lily, but Lisa. Anyway, since already talking to her, asked her to dispatch a girl to my hotel. 30 minutes later, a girl turned up, but CMI. Gave her $100 and ask her to leave. Then came back to this forum to check out Lily's number. Actually Lily's number didn't change, so told her that I wasted $100 on Lisa's girl. Asked her to get a SYT to my room, otherwise I will also reject. Another 30 minutes later, a SYT really turned up to my room. Had 2 solid hours of fun. No wonder so many praises about Lily in this thread. Anyway, here is her number again. 13810871568 or 13552885100.

unfit
04-03-2009, 01:46 PM
just came back from Beijing and went to 王府井金钱豹。 overall the place is ok but if you're a walk-in, they slay you alive. We got a good deal as we have a 处长 with us and she just put pressure on the manager. initially, it cost was 3888RMB for a room for 8 pax (66 or 62) but eventually they gave us 3050RMB coming with 2 hard liquors and 4 red wines (don't know whether its ok but seem ok) gal comes with 400-500 cat. the last nite my friend gotten a part time model. damage at 1500RMB. If you're interested you can call 晶晶 at 13810461482 and say that 林哥 from S'pore.
Happy cheonging..
If you're adventurous enough, you might want to go out to the 5th ring rd where there are many cheap ones but the places are not just nice. tip 100RMB and overnite at 700RMB. Something like our lower range KTV in SG. If possible, not recommended to go unless really tight budget.:(

hohohohohoho
04-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 20 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is meishu(美树). Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

QQBoy
05-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 20 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is meishu(美树). Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

With that kind of tips, I don't think they need to work as clerks during the day. I heard that some of these girls actually drive cars to tianshangrenjian. You can imagine how loaded they are.

4joy
08-03-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi,
Giving back to a great site.
I did a phone call to Lily yesterday, she sent me a girl called Liu Wei or something (didn't get it completely clearly). She looks OK, nice petite body, not too small breasts, but I was not very satisfied. She didn't want to shower together, BJ was only a few minutes and not very good (too soft), massage could not be really called massage. She did lick my balls ok. After the deed she immediately dressed and got away. I guess maybe we didn't click very well. My rudimental putonghua also doesn't help of course... she liked to chat a bit and we did but language was a limitation.

4joy

reuters
08-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Not a sex report but for those keen in cheap and good massage.
This place is diagonally on the right across the road of Tian Tan East Gate entrance. It's in a small lane between a hair salon and Peking roast duck store.
Total 5 gals, range late 20s onwards. Took a late 30s one.
Looks 6/10
Massage 9/10
Cost $50/hr
Not sure whether other services provided, as I didnt as (me trying to quit commercial sex).

langchye
12-03-2009, 09:28 PM
I made a call to Lily earlier this week - my first time. Girl she sent over fully met my expectations in terms of looks (7.5/10), figure (8.5/10), boobs (C cup; nice nipples) and pussy was nice and tight. But she refused to do BJ (which I love) and was only willing to french when we had almost cum.

Other than that, the 500+tips was well worth it. Think can call with confidence.

4joy
15-03-2009, 06:02 AM
There seems to be something strange going on with Lili's girls.
I called Lili another time, and this time Wang Yan came.
Really cute face, body ok, friendly, smiling, indeed very GFE... played shy at first, then softened more and more.

BUT: like with langchye, she didn't want to do BJ. Also for me that's the part I enjoy most.

Later I read back in this forum that she DOES do BJ, even very well!
Can anybody tell me what's happening here? Change of policy? Was she fishing for more money (she didn't mention though)? Is she afraid to do BJ on foreigners?
Thanks for any tips... otherwise, that was the last time I used Lili's services. I'd rather pay more and be sure I get a decent (better: mindblowing) blowjob!
And no, I don't look like Quasimodo of the Notre Dame and yes, I did shower.

virginboy
15-03-2009, 09:56 AM
There seems to be something strange going on with Lili's girls.
I called Lili another time, and this time Wang Yan came.
Really cute face, body ok, friendly, smiling, indeed very GFE... played shy at first, then softened more and more.

BUT: like with langchye, she didn't want to do BJ. Also for me that's the part I enjoy most.

Later I read back in this forum that she DOES do BJ, even very well!
Can anybody tell me what's happening here? Change of policy? Was she fishing for more money (she didn't mention though)? Is she afraid to do BJ on foreigners?
Thanks for any tips... otherwise, that was the last time I used Lili's services. I'd rather pay more and be sure I get a decent (better: mindblowing) blowjob!
And no, I don't look like Quasimodo of the Notre Dame and yes, I did shower.

Nothing wrong with you, and no, you don't need to offer more money. It really depends if the girl is comfortable to do BJ, or even BBBJ with the customer. The 2 girls that you tried are very new in this industry. Wang Yan will only do this on people whom she is comfortable with, or with her regulars. I got a BBBJ from her because I am Lily's regular (almost everyday if I'm in Beijing). If you come across such girls again next time, don't behave like a gentleman but demand for it. If every customer asks, she'll put the act into the standard package. The experience ones like Li Fei, Jing Jing, Yang Yang got no problem with BJ. For excellent service, ask for experience girls.

4joy
15-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Thanks a lot Virginboy, that makes sense.
4joy

El Frances
17-03-2009, 05:19 AM
Hello,

May I ask for your advice? I like slim girls, but when I phone lilly or others (i.e. Mary) I cannot get them to send me a slim girl. Could you indiate to me which girl is slim from the names you give in your posts (if any is slim), so that I can ask for them?
Thanks!

QQBoy
17-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Hello,

May I ask for your advice? I like slim girls, but when I phone lilly or others (i.e. Mary) I cannot get them to send me a slim girl. Could you indiate to me which girl is slim from the names you give in your posts (if any is slim), so that I can ask for them?
Thanks!

If that is the case, you should just ask for a slim girl. Tell them "Wo yao shou de" Are you a caucasian? They think the caucasians like valoptuous women, so will dispatch the fat ones.

El Frances
18-03-2009, 05:10 AM
If that is the case, you should just ask for a slim girl. Tell them "Wo yao shou de" Are you a caucasian? They think the caucasians like valoptuous women, so will dispatch the fat ones.

Yes I am. Yes I know. I always try to tell them to send me a girl for asian men (who have better taste for asian girls). Now I have a new phrase to tell them (before I told "Miao Tiao" but it did not work. Thanks for your help

QQBoy
18-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Yes I am. Yes I know. I always try to tell them to send me a girl for asian men (who have better taste for asian girls). Now I have a new phrase to tell them (before I told "Miao Tiao" but it did not work. Thanks for your help

I think there is only one fat girl from Lily, and her name is tong tong. If you're going to call Lily again, just tell her that you don't want tong tong. Have a good time!

El Frances
19-03-2009, 07:33 PM
By the way, which one is lily's phone number. I did RTFF on a few pages and found at least four numbers.
13552885100, 13810871568.
and also 13716460075, then 13911730542

virginboy
19-03-2009, 08:19 PM
By the way, which one is lily's phone number. I did RTFF on a few pages and found at least four numbers.
13552885100, 13810871568.
and also 13716460075, then 13911730542

confirm it is this number 13810871568, 13552885100.

4joy
20-03-2009, 02:47 AM
13552885100 worked for me two weeks ago - you can check my reports.
Don't believe numbers given by playboy2000, I believe that's a faker trying to get you to call other mamasans

mengxindi
24-03-2009, 07:38 PM
==================

QQBoy
30-03-2009, 01:56 PM
Just came back from Beijing. Over the weekend, the weather was quite cold, so I decided to stay in my room to keep warm, and have Lily to send someone over to snuggle with me in bed. After a few rings, she picked up the phone. Asked me if I want to check out a new girl, who is a Korean Chinese. Haven\'t tried Kimchi before, so the deal is done.

Dan Dan came to my room 30 minutes later. Sweet looking girl, but look more Chinese than Korean. Asked her if she can speak Korean, and she blabbered Korean for 30 seconds to prove that she\'s Korean. Quite shy initially, but as a gentleman, I introduced myself and started the conversation. She is doing part-time for Lily, and plan to work for another 3 months here to save enough money before moving on with her life. Afte a while, she became quite chatty. Thought she could be a good companion for the evening, so I asked her to stay for the night and invited her for dinner. She agreed and suggested a Korean restaurant 汉拿山 that served Korean barbeque. We took a cab there. Never thought that Korean food can be so delicious. After dinner, we went back to the hotel, and I had my first experience on a Korean girl. Maybe she had too much barbeque food, because her c**t is quite warmth. Had another shot in the middle of the night, and last shot in the morning.

Overall damage $1,000 + $100 transportation + $200 tip + $150 dinner. Still worth the money coz damage for KTV girls would still be higher.

reuters
30-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Tianan Tianlun Rega Hotel room service
228RMB for 1 hour massage by 东北 gal in her 30s.
Looks 6
Massage 6
Was automatically given a HJ without me asking so gave her 300 inclusive of the massage.

elnino9
02-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going to beijing next week and will be staying at the Traders Hotel. Any bros know if the massage at hotel provides any special services?
Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

reuters
03-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi Bros,

I am going to beijing next week and will be staying at the Traders Hotel. Any bros know if the massage at hotel provides any special services?

Cheers

Didnt try Traders Hotel before. But from my experience of the hotels in Beijing, you will get at least a HJ, if no FJ is offered. I am not sure whether the management knows or not, or is it a private arrangement between you & the gal.

QQBoy
03-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi Bros,

Cheers

Traders Hotel is part of the Shangri-La hotel group, so don\'t expect any special services from the in-house massage. You can check out Lily to have a girl to your room for massage and special at RMB500 + RMB100 transport. Traders Hotel is girl-friendly, but you may need to pick her at the hotel lobby if it is late. I usually stay at Traders when I\'m in Beijing as my company has a corporate rate at RMB730 per night without breakfast. Good luck!