The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=49254)

shuanger 26-01-2006 10:03 PM

Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Wow wat big breast Ann Kok just showed in the 9pm show in her pink bra... anyone managed to capture the shots?

ang076 26-01-2006 10:31 PM

Re: Ann Kok in 9pm show TCS8

Yeah, I hope many local actresses will changing their clothes in front of camera..

Or, walked around the room in their bras and panties while cameras are still filming..

Or, maybe Triumph International /Wacoal could use artistes in their bra and panties instead of relying on foreign models..:p

Sorin^^ 26-01-2006 11:09 PM

Ann Kok aged alot sia.:( But she now look more like Lao Chio! I like! I like!:D

whatthehell 26-01-2006 11:25 PM

I tot she kept her neh neh quite well, never shrink much from the last exposure during the star awards long time ago.

can someone post a bigger pic so I can PCC?

mkt_cheonger 27-01-2006 12:20 AM

Ann kok seems to be in quite a number of bra/bikini scenes recently huh? be it in tat 9pm Love Conceirge show or Star Idol show. I dun believe i have seen her in so many cleavage baring scenes on TV during her previous stint wif TCS as compared to just this month alone! I especially like her bikini scene in the Star Idol show 2 weeks ago :p

wonder if someone up there trying to milk her assets to make up for lost time in the past when she was all wrapped up? kekeke

KingEros 27-01-2006 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkt_cheonger
Ann kok ... I dun believe i have seen her in so many cleavage baring scenes on TV during her previous stint wif TCS as compared to just this month alone!
wonder if someone up there trying to milk her assets , to make up for lost time in the past when she was all wrapped up? kekeke

It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) while she's also not gonna be convincing playing motherly roles yet ... so what to do?? Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree?? :rolleyes:

mkt_cheonger 27-01-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingEros
It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) while she's also not gonna be convincing playing motherly roles yet ... so what to do?? Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree?? :rolleyes:

yup agree. and if she's indeed going to follow Margaret Lee's path, then we will be waiting for some eye-feast...slimming endorsement, FHM etc.. kekeke

spider_j 27-01-2006 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingEros
It's all about market value ... she's finally accepted she's not gonna make the grade as A-lister (especially after her time-wasting efforts in HK) Just like Margaret Lee, she's only got those assets to flaunt to ensure the pay-checks keep coming in ... agree?? :rolleyes:

Totally agree, man!!! Ann Kok used to look much much better, now she just looks like a ho who's been servicing loads of guys every nite...until all used up.

Only one phrase to describe her: 残花败柳!!!

ang076 27-01-2006 08:25 AM

Ann is only 31+

She used to be in Mediacorps Top 5 Ladies where she ranked 3rd. (namely, Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Ann Kok , Phyllis Quek, and Evelyn Tan.)

Now, it is Jacelyn Tay who occupy her position..

yanki1 27-01-2006 08:36 AM

she just gone to hk ang back. in the show she also went to hk and back. is it telling her story? hmmm:eek:

yanki1 27-01-2006 08:44 AM

i guess its another step to boost her acting career:o

ricardo 27-01-2006 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spider_j
Totally agree, man!!! Ann Kok used to look much much better, now she just looks like a ho who's been servicing loads of guys every nite...until all used up.

Only one phrase to describe her: 残花败柳!!!

spot on. can't believe she lost all her shine within the last few years. i think channel screwed her by giving her loud ah lian role in the first place.

aikoN79 27-01-2006 09:21 AM

err.. why is she like very tulan in the show ?? wat the show all about ? i never watch :confused:

alphonsus 27-01-2006 11:58 AM

I really do pity her. If she had not gone to Hong Kong, she may be better off here

Btw, anyone knows the current ranking of the Ah-Jies? Long time no see TCS show liao so must do catching up :p

ang076 27-01-2006 12:02 PM

From what I know, No.1 Ah Jie is Zoe Tay, No.2 = Fann Wong , No.3 =Jacelyn Tay