The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ming Jie massage at Geylang (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=41491)

sg_kl_boy 10-08-2005 04:49 PM

Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Hi All Bros,
Just to share my great massage experience at Ming Jie at main road of Geylang, between Lor 27 & 27A.

Personelly I found that one gal very solid good in massage, no kidding, very solid good massage although her look so so.

Name: Mao Mao
Boobs: 30A
BJ: 9/10, never rush, just rubbing your balls, ass n didi slowly...
FJ: 6/10, After her work, not allow at center.
RTF: yes, almost once a week, everytime call her before go up to make sure she around.
Damage: $30 + $20tips + entrance $30...

bbailey 10-08-2005 05:23 PM

Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

so bro, wat's the num u call? u mean her HP directly ? or u call the shop to book her 1st?

sg_kl_boy 10-08-2005 06:10 PM

i call her directly. she got another "sister" from same place, she claim very pretty but I never try b4, maybe next time will try, she claim massage also very good...

jugesam 10-08-2005 06:23 PM

bro,

u got a fj and bj for only $30?

nokia6110 10-08-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg_kl_boy
Hi All Bros,
Just to share my great massage experience at Ming Jie at main road of Geylang, between Lor 27 & 27A.

Personelly I found that one gal very solid good in massage, no kidding, very solid good massage although her look so so.

BJ: 9/10, never rush, just rubbing your balls, ass n didi slowly...
RTF: yes, almost once a week, everytime call her before go up to make sure she around.

is min jie the lady boss name also?
there is 1 min jie at pearl ctr, she a boss but also give veri good hard massage and knoe some chinese medical pua kuan.

sg_kl_boy 11-08-2005 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jugesam
bro,

u got a fj and bj for only $30?

fj + hotel I gave her $100

sg_kl_boy 11-08-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nokia6110
is min jie the lady boss name also?
there is 1 min jie at pearl ctr, she a boss but also give veri good hard massage and knoe some chinese medical pua kuan.

dunno the boss name la...

sg_kl_boy 11-08-2005 09:48 AM

Hi all BIG BIG bros....
sorry got typo error...paisey paisey

Hi All Bros,

HJ: 9/10, never rush, just rubbing your balls, ass n didi slowly...

power69 11-08-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sg_kl_boy
Hi all BIG BIG bros....
sorry got typo error...paisey paisey

Hi All Bros,

HJ: 9/10, never rush, just rubbing your balls, ass n didi slowly...

fake posting, see , the damage is $30, and mention abt fj here also.

sg_kl_boy 11-08-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by power69
fake posting, see , the damage is $30, and mention abt fj here also.

pls la, i oredi mention fj not allow at shop, i do fj with her at hotel after work..

sg_kl_boy 11-08-2005 11:17 PM

Can any Bro tell me how to close this thread, not to offens anyone, but seem i'd typo error on starting and not able to edit...

blue_swatch 03-09-2005 03:06 AM

Wanted to look for a TN that doesnt close so early, so decided to check this TN out. Its located along the main road outside Lor 25, facing lai ming hotel.

Went up, I think there was only 3 persons watching TV or so. I of them came and ask me if i wanted massage and quote $30. I agreed and was shown to a room.

The room was quite big and curtain drawn. She came in and starts her massage. She was wearing a super low cut white t shirt that revealed her breast with a cute love bite on her breast, and a flare out short white shirt. Massaged on the back with ample strength. At that point of time, we did not communicate and i thought shes not interested in talking and wanted to finish it and go home as i reach at 1am. Massaged, the back, then tighs, legs, and some bending of legs. She moved from my left to the right and back and fro and was extremely hardworking.

Then she asked me to turn to the front and i was expecting action already but she gave me a very through head massage for 5mins, then continue to apply oil on my body and continue massaging and then on to my tighs and then legs again. At that point of time after i turned over we were already talking and she loosened up. Every single part of my body was throughly massaged, a big thumbs up as i though joints in GL are always buay kans one who just play piano and ask u for special. Shes totally different. Then she used oil to massage my balls and ask if i wanna massage my little brother as well.

She quoted $50 and i counter quoted and brought down the price and she started massaging. She auto unbutton her bra and you can easily reach into her breasts as her white super low tops shows her assets to full view. Then i reach under and began stroking her backside, then moved to her front and met with no resistance. Then I reach into her panty and fingered her. It was already moist and wet. Continue fingering and carassing her big boobs and nipples and unloaded. Then she told me i can have a shower before i go. So i took my clothes and she showed me to the toilet. Inside the toilet free show leh, their washed panties and bras are hanged inside to dry, super kinky :D Toilet is also big and roomy. Washed up then go, she was already there outide smiling at me when i came out. I paid and thank her and left. Her attitude was top notch!! Bo bay zhao!

Name : Ah Hung ( here for 4 months, have a singapore 'husband', not sure if she kanna bao or literally her husband. From Dalian)

Age: 32 (Dresses like 25 and with her make up on she looks young, mid 20s. Good thing is she did not bother to hide her age and say shes 25 and lie like all other TN girls. When i say she looked extremely young, she gushes with joy and say no la,shes already old. But she does look younger than her age definitely, and especially with her killer dressing)

Looks: 7/10 (For her age, shes considered quite pretty, a young lao chio imo) Loosk mid to late 20s

Boobs: Hmmm B? or maybe a small C, cant tell very well, sorry.

Massage: 9/10!!! She bothers to give you a through and hard massage, from your head to toe and from the front to the back. Impressive!!! She does it with a lot of slapping on your back and using different ways of massage. Definitely the best i have tried in singapore TN. Whole massage took 50mins, never short changed you like the others. Really good.

HJ: 8/10 Normal HJ, but she immediately slow down and comply after i told her i come very fast. I thanked her after she say "sure", and she replied me "mei wen ti" and smile. Allows carressing of her breast and fingering of her cunt. Where to find man?

Attitude: 9/10!!! Shes definitely the best among all the geylang TN girls, if not in other areas as well. Trust me on this. Her attitude is top notch. She have never tried to short changed you nor anything. She tries her best, and is very polite and complies to to your request with a smile. Best of all when i countered her offer, she smiles and says ok and did not insist and lie and say normal rate is $50 like all other TN girls who lies to get higher. I told her that i find her massage good and she thanks me like the supersta kelly "Xie Xie!!!" with a smile . Shes definitely the best in attitude among the TNs i have went. Stamp chop guarantee!

Overall : 8.5/10 and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! If you are looking for someone quite pretty, with good massage and ultra good attitude and affordable, i can tell you shes the best in geylang, look no further. Even at 1am, she gave me top notch massage and attitude when shes already in the shop since 11am+ and shes already tired working the whole day.

RTF: DEFINITELY! I told she i will be back for her next week. Like i said, highly recommended

Finally damage: 30 entrance + 30. Definitely cheap, for 50 mins of solid massage, nice slow HJ, massaging or her breast and nipples and fingering of her wet and moist cunt.

Guys, this is it. Make a trip down and look for her and i hope you get the same good service by her. You can tell her you are recommended by "Lao Shi" (Teacher) and says I recommended you to go because her massage is good and attitude is excellent. Im very very sure she will not disappoint!!!

Ok im off to bed, hope the above helps. Have fun :)

blue_swatch 15-09-2005 12:50 AM

Went down again just now and look for Ah Hung, still the same great service, in fact an even harder rub on my tired body, better service, and willing to share more since already know her.

Brother moments, you pm me about her just now right? Haha, she was telling me just now you went down and look for her few days ago or so. Her colleague said you went down and look for her and she say she dont remember seeing you or know you how come you know her name. lol

Say you very cheeky leh, straight away ask her if got 'zuo ai' Hahaha. But im sure you agree her service is top notch and attitude is good rite? ;) Anyway good that u told her i recommended you, or according to her you said, its your "friend's friend". Since the ice is broken immediately, im sure everything flows well.

We chatted about a lot of things just now and she was telling me her family in china, her future plans and so on.

Anyway come to the most important part, she didnt even ask or negotiate about the price as she can still remember what i wanted, simply unhook her bra from the front and showed her assets to me. This time i squeeze harder and finger her even deeper!!! and the best part is before she even start HJ, she gave me something extra.... and then started her HJ. Haha made me feel so high that today i shoot very fast and all over the place, and even shoot all over her arm.

Haha , as usual, went to shower and she was waiting outside with a cup of water for me. I gave her $30 + $40 and ask her if its enough, she says "enough, why not enough?"

Another top service, good hard massage from her. Highly recommended!!! And definitely returning for her. And for those who wanna try her, just go and ask for Ah Hong saying Lao Shi (Teacher) recommended you to her and everything will be good! I dare say if she she dont live up to what i write, i will abstain from TN for 1 year! :eek:

hearthrob 15-09-2005 11:35 AM

Woooo......seems like this joint is worth a try.

iluvmiki 15-09-2005 04:47 PM

bro blue swatch,

can i noe what's that something extra that she had given u before she started the HJ?