The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=70767)

NobleEagle 29-05-2007 12:17 PM

Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

I cant seem to find any threads with this topic so I started one, forgive me if there is one...

Which is ur take on BKK happening Discos & Clubs, be it pickup or ladydrinks charge?

My past fav disco used to be The Orbit at Soi Sukhumvit 26.
Too bad its closed.

Wat do u guys think of these discos? Anyone been there before?

Bed Supperclub
Hollywood
Route66
Santika
Inch
Q Bar

Which are ones that you need to pay for lady drinks/sex and which are purely discos only with FOC pickups?

rocketscientist 29-05-2007 12:20 PM

Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Can strike out route and hollywood. NO BUZZ

CowboyB 29-05-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketscientist (Post 2053482)

That is totally not true. whether a place is happening or not depends on the individual tastes and on what you are looking for.

Hakoshu 29-05-2007 02:24 PM

I think Nung len and Santika are great!!

Mr.romantic 29-05-2007 02:53 PM

try DJ Station at Silom. damn "happening"! :D

dennycool 30-05-2007 02:48 AM

Santika is a must go place for me when I come to Bangkok! Love the people (gal of course) there, they are extremely friendly! The last visit there manage to get phone number from 2 gals, but too bad I can't speak Thai well, didn't follow up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobleEagle (Post 2053474)
I cant seem to find any threads with this topic so I started one, forgive me if there is one...

Which is ur take on BKK happening Discos & Clubs, be it pickup or ladydrinks charge?

My past fav disco used to be The Orbit at Soi Sukhumvit 26.
Too bad its closed.

Wat do u guys think of these discos? Anyone been there before?

Bed Supperclub
Hollywood
Route66
Santika
Inch
Q Bar

Which are ones that you need to pay for lady drinks/sex and which are purely discos only with FOC pickups?

tomvoyeur 30-05-2007 03:42 AM

Been to both Santika n Route66...Found Santika slightly better in terms of pick-up but the prices there are also steeper...One bottle of Chivas will set u back 2000B while Route66 is charging ard 1200B.....

Botarbolampar 30-05-2007 01:17 PM

5 Great Fares for the
Great Singapore Sale!

Find out more... www.jetstar.com

- Bangkok - Phuket - Ho Chi Minh City -
- Phnom Penh - Siem Reap - From; S$20-40

Hurry! To enjoy these great offers,
book by 3 June and travel between
25 June and 31 August 2007.

Terms and conditions apply.

High till Dry 30-05-2007 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketscientist (Post 2053482)

Hollywood higher class than thai disco in Singapore? Hmm...

High till Dry 30-05-2007 03:40 PM

kana sick of santika. will try other places and let u guys know in the next few days...:p

Malaysian Datuk 31-05-2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennycool (Post 2054873)
Santika is a must go place for me when I come to Bangkok! Love the people (gal of course) there, they are extremely friendly! The last visit there manage to get phone number from 2 gals, but too bad I can't speak Thai well, didn't follow up.

If use phone numbers as a gauge of success then my fave hunting ground should be flix....record was 6 in 1 half hours there....

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2054909)
Been to both Santika n Route66...Found Santika slightly better in terms of pick-up but the prices there are also steeper...One bottle of Chivas will set u back 2000B while Route66 is charging ard 1200B.....

Route66 only charge 1200B? Thot should be more expensive? (sorry go there i also never pay) Comparable to Rachada Soi 4 discos then where a JW Swing ard 1700B....

tomvoyeur 31-05-2007 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk (Post 2057806)
Route66 only charge 1200B? Thot should be more expensive? (sorry go there i also never pay) Comparable to Rachada Soi 4 discos then where a JW Swing ard 1700B....

I didn't open a bottle there so can't say for sure but my fren told me tis ard 1200B....Anyway, prices in RCA should be cheaper becoz the clientele is mostly uni students....

More certain of the price in Santika coz we ordered a bottle of Chivas with mixers n the bill came up to 2200B....200B for ice n soda....

Ratchada also got discos? Thought mostly MPs? Anyway, now waiting for Bro HTD to recommend new places.....;)

vmtech 31-05-2007 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2057824)
Ratchada also got discos? Thought mostly MPs? Anyway, now waiting for Bro HTD to recommend new places.....;)

Ratchada soi4-6 is full of em

tomvoyeur 31-05-2007 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmtech (Post 2057832)
Ratchada soi4-6 is full of em

Any idea on the crowd mix in these discos?

High till Dry 01-06-2007 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2057824)
I didn't open a bottle there so can't say for sure but my fren told me tis ard 1200B....Anyway, prices in RCA should be cheaper becoz the clientele is mostly uni students....

More certain of the price in Santika coz we ordered a bottle of Chivas with mixers n the bill came up to 2200B....200B for ice n soda....

u pay for wat u get. actually santika is not that expensive la.