The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Yoni massage for my wife (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=244385)

seamj03 01-07-2011 09:53 PM

Yoni massage for my wife

My wife is in her 30s, 162cm height with 50kg weight. She is not stunning but still acceptable. She is kind of conservative person and not dare to try any new exciting sexual activities. After months of persuasion, I finally get her agree to let someone to give her yoni massage. However, it is damn expensive to have yoni massage in Singapore. I have been looking through internet to find the providers and the minimum charge for 60 min sensual massage will cost me 300 dollar.

Therefore, I am looking for someone from here that are able to provide some sensual massage to my wife. I prefer to do it in hotel and I will cover the charge. The only thing that you have to accept is I have to see the whole process. You are allow to do anything with my wife as long as she is OK.

I am expecting the scenario would be something like this.
http://www.finehub.com/gallery/used-...tml?7x48x60079

Please be honest. If you do not know how to perform yoni massage, please don’t message me.
Thank you

lover8boy 02-07-2011 12:23 AM

Re: Yoni massage for my wife

That's a Yoni Massage??
Does it include the FJ at the end of the massage like the vid you posted?
Hope you get what you are looking for. Your wife will sure appreciate it:)

paullee_9991 02-07-2011 12:25 AM

Can I fuck your wife after the massage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamj03 (Post 6087872)
My wife is in her 30s, 162cm height with 50kg weight. She is not stunning but still acceptable. She is kind of conservative person and not dare to try any new exciting sexual activities. After months of persuasion, I finally get her agree to let someone to give her yoni massage. However, it is damn expensive to have yoni massage in Singapore. I have been looking through internet to find the providers and the minimum charge for 60 min sensual massage will cost me 300 dollar.

Therefore, I am looking for someone from here that are able to provide some sensual massage to my wife. I prefer to do it in hotel and I will cover the charge. The only thing that you have to accept is I have to see the whole process. You are allow to do anything with my wife as long as she is OK.

I am expecting the scenario would be something like this.
http://www.finehub.com/gallery/used-...tml?7x48x60079

Please be honest. If you do not know how to perform yoni massage, please don’t message me.
Thank you

andybeifong 02-07-2011 12:54 AM

I remember someone here who was offering yoni massages for free, IIRC.

seamj03 02-07-2011 09:20 AM

well, if you able to click. You could do anything you like.

Anyway, my PM is being flooded by tonne of message. Out of sudden, it seems like everyone body know Yoni massage. I don't know who to trust.

bfreemen 02-07-2011 09:40 AM

ask and you will rec .

pls write us your FR .

jack3237 02-07-2011 11:54 AM

bro TS
me and wifey did ry lots of yoni and limgam massage by those therapits .
i can tell u they are more profesinal and also what u want they can do it , they will not think of have sex with ur wife if u dont agree .
i can say they can be trust of cos u need to spent 300 dollars . but u will worth it . go and try at least once , i belive ur wife will love it also . of cos if u r open minded enough they can also give ur wife a happy ending . with and without sex is up to ur request .

bifantasy27 27-07-2011 03:50 PM

add me in [email protected]

RedemptionIsle 28-07-2011 12:49 AM

TS, use some brains before saying 'I don't know who I can trust'. You sound like a little boy, weak minded and someone who is easily cuckold. Then again, maybe that's what you like.

dorado74 28-07-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack3237 (Post 6089259)
bro TS
i can tell u they are more profesinal and also what u want they can do it , they will not think of have sex with ur wife if u dont agree .
i can say they can be trust of cos u need to spent 300 dollars . but u will worth it . go and try at least once , i belive ur wife will love it also . of cos if u r open minded enough they can also give ur wife a happy ending . with and without sex is up to ur request .

everything within 60 mins

BiRd13 28-07-2011 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jack3237 (Post 6089259)
bro TS

Agreed... There's many out there 'claims' to know Yoni/Tantric massage... But really trained and professional are those from those site like redtantra etc which cost about $300 per session of 90mins...

It's really worth, rather than go for freelance kind...

Dray 28-07-2011 01:35 PM

All i can see her is tons of people wanting to touch your wife... i guess you should just find a proper one dude...

betathong 28-07-2011 02:45 PM

Bros,

Yoni massage for your viewing

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/560870...ingam_massage/

After watching, i think we can do it. Lol

SCKing 28-07-2011 11:04 PM

hi. U only need 2 try once to find out what is good massage. Pls add me at [email protected] msn 2 chat more. Thanks.

havbec 29-07-2011 03:02 AM

Hey guys,

Just curious, if we engage a skilled therapist in lingam massage here in Spore, they will end up HJ for u? Anybody tried before professional lingam massage?

Thanks to any bros willing to share here. =)