The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Massage at Roxy SQ (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=24028)

xxnewbie 13-10-2004 08:06 PM

Massage at Roxy SQ

anyone been to this? just one shop along shops of beauty salons n children center? 2nd floor.. nearer to the hotel there...
girls quite chio sia...special serices? rates?

snipeshot08 14-10-2004 07:53 AM

Re: Massage at Roxy SQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnewbie
anyone been to this? just one shop along shops of beauty salons n children center? 2nd floor.. nearer to the hotel there...

Yup have posted my FR before in another thread, had been to the one near the staircase (sorry did not take note of the name) and just randomly picked the best one, rates are quite standard (same as other TN place). Nothing to shout about and I definitely will not return becos of their hygiene standards (they re-used their shorts and towels :eek: )....

Cheers :)

fliper2004 28-10-2004 10:57 PM

the 1 at roxy square has lots of babes who do services n massages. the massages r nt reali gd bt they have other services tts its quite entertaining. rates r $40/hr n special services is $50 for bj, $100 for everyting. if u wanna go ther n find gd gals with good service, i will recommend the shop at roxy sq 1, i tink unit is #02-24. ther's a good shop. if u wanna know anyting else u can let mi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnewbie

vtec123 30-10-2004 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fliper2004
the 1 at roxy square has lots of babes who do services n massages. the massages r nt reali gd bt they have other services tts its quite entertaining. rates r $40/hr n special services is $50 for bj, $100 for everyting. if u wanna go ther n find gd gals with good service, i will recommend the shop at roxy sq 1, i tink unit is #02-24. ther's a good shop. if u wanna know anyting else u can let mi.

is this shop #02-24 next to a fish shop?

sentosa12 30-10-2004 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fliper2004

What is the name of the TN?

terror 30-10-2004 02:07 PM

So un hygenic??!!!! wah lao..wait i kena AIDS or HIV :mad:

jonah11 30-10-2004 02:38 PM

Hmm.....I just went there around 8 pm plus. Quite quiet but there was a lady in the white tight top and shorts sitting at the counter playing with a candle. Quite attractive with good boobs Observed for a while and saw another gal (PRC lookalike) came out and walked off. Figure not bad and boobs quite big. I noticed not many go there to this TN. The name of this massage looks very similar with another TN at a certain shopping centre near Funan Centre.

luvtopleasure83 30-10-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vtec123
is this shop #02-24 next to a fish shop?

Yup, its just beside.. Have personally tried twice, before coming to know of this forum. Normal stuff, like other tuinas, massage followed by special.

Damage is $40 for massage, 1 hr, hj $ 50 and full course $100..

Rooms are a little too small and towels were re-used! :mad:
Anyways, would not rtf, as shop's in a place where many walk past, many kiddos in the shop too... studying hard while their mums are working hard as well :D

terror 30-10-2004 03:40 PM

For those who scared people see u, give it a miss, cos the road passes toparkway, and alot people walk past 1

MILF 01-11-2004 11:43 AM

walked past the shop yesterday. Its next to the fighting fish shop. I was in a rush so didn't try.

but i caught a glimpse of the gals inside...there were quite a few there. around 4 of them.

they look quite good. all prc i think. they are all quite young and quite chio too. not those plump type. all slim and nice figure...

damn...why was i in a rush??? haha...

anyway, i might go recce again and come back with FR.

Meantime, any bros out there who have gone there and would like to post FR?

vtec123 02-11-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILF
walked past the shop yesterday. Its next to the fighting fish shop. I was in a rush so didn't try.

but i caught a glimpse of the gals inside...there were quite a few there. around 4 of them.

they look quite good. all prc i think. they are all quite young and quite chio too. not those plump type. all slim and nice figure...

damn...why was i in a rush??? haha...

anyway, i might go recce again and come back with FR.

$40 per hour is on the high side. Now those TN shop around JC road offering $25 for 40mins...... but goto agree the gals here are quite chio n young type

Shyguy 02-11-2004 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILF

Totally in foul mood now :mad: after returning from a super lousy and f*k up massage session there. CCB! Sori, bros all out ... still cannot control my mood. Walked past there ard 8 plus today and see only one gal available but really not bad: young, quite pretty and a low v-neck pink top that shows her nice cleavage. So without thinking, ask for a session ( 45min at $30). Waited for a while for a room to clear and at same time, saw another gal with short hair and looks so-so; so really tot that I'm lucky to have chosen the gal in pink. Environment was not bad with attached washroom but the massage rm was small.
So as usual,the gal started her 'soft' massage for less than 10 min before she ask me what i want. Hmm..in my mind was 'so fast?'. Ok, nvm.. ANyway, her attitude also got prob: Ask her 1 ques, she answer one word and then stop liao. Then ask her wat srvices she provide and the prices were f**king $$! FJ at $150, HJ at $80!! :eek: Told her that her prices were crazy and she tried to argue that the prices here are like tat cos the gals are young and pretty! I then try to bargain for ard 5 min or so... she lowered til FJ at $120 and HJ at $60 but I told her that the usual price is $30 and even if it's a fabulous service, i would only pay $50 at most ( Not trying to spoilt mkt but I think if it's really gd, I'm willing to pay). She then kept saying I so stingy.. just $10 more... I super DL liao.. so just kept quiet. She in the end closed the deal at $50 while saying I lucky cos going to get a fabulous HJ at this price.
Wat crap! Nothing special abt her HJ... worse case is that she dun let me unhook or bring up her bra, saying that it's very hard for her to put it back since her hands are full of baby oil. Told her I put it back for her... still resist... got to play with her boobs in limited way liao. 10 min later, cum liao and just gave me a towel to clean up myself while she hurried outside to wash my cum off. Lousy service... plus the towel looks dirty, so took tissue to clean. Wow... Really took her time to wash and seeing that it's only 25 min, so still got time to stay ard. Just lie dwn there wait for her. SHe came in and look surprised. I told her still got time lor. She just stood there and waited.
WTF.. tried to tok to her.. she dun seem interested. Ask still got massage, she said 'service over'; I wanted to play with her boobs more since her hands are clean now..also dun let and keep saying 'service over'. So she just continued to pose at her corner for 5min while I sat there. In the end, really DL.. just gave her the $50 and ask her if the other gals are like her, she said 'no'. But I just told her straight in the face that 'today is the most lousiest day of my days cheonging TN' as well as 'My last time coming here liao or maybe last time choosing u to massage' with a super black face. Left the place with curses and swears. I duno if it is that I cannot click with her such that I 'suffered' such fate but warning to all bros: Pls don't try to waste your hard earned $$ on this gal cos looks and body can be deceiving!!!

Name: Qian qian
Looks: 7.5 or 8/10
Body: 7.5/10
Massage: 1/10
Attitude: 3/10 ( to her efforts for at least answering to me with one word)
HJ: 5/10
Damage: $30 + $50 ( lucky that I never took the 1 hr massage)
RTF: Never!

airborne 02-11-2004 10:29 PM

cool down bro. pardon me but maybe it's not ur day. i might be going down within the next few days too. will get the latest updates for everyone. Cheerz!

KillBill2 03-11-2004 10:46 AM

Ya, cool down bro, just try to forget it. Almost everyone has had a bad encounter before. I walked past the joint a month or so back, just wanted to take a closer look at the ladies inside so opened the door and asked for rates, etc but already turned off because the boss and his friends were smoking inside! Air circulation very bad lah, and also because I quit smoking not long ago, so decided not to patronise the joint.

sadfa 03-11-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillBill2
Ya, cool down bro, just try to forget it. Almost everyone has had a bad encounter before. I walked past the joint a month or so back, just wanted to take a closer look at the ladies inside so opened the door and asked for rates, etc but already turned off because the boss and his friends were smoking inside! Air circulation very bad lah, and also because I quit smoking not long ago, so decided not to patronise the joint.

seems like the only good tihing about this place is the look of the gers. saw the gers b4. not bad.
after all these fr, think sooner or later av will visit this place.