The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Petain Romps (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Old and quite Petain road (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=18621)

doggifier 12-05-2004 03:51 PM

Old and quite Petain road

Hi PPl,

I know this is going to get some frame here, U see I tried circling the Petain road one night in my car going around a few times but all I see is some unoccupied run down old 2 storey house, some foreign workers quarters some make shift altars but no sign of happenings ?? Did I go to the right place ? Petain Road right ? Pls advise.

Angry 12-05-2004 05:59 PM

Re: Old and quite Petain road

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggifier
Hi PPl,

I know this is going to get some frame here, U see I tried circling the Petain road one night in my car going around a few times but all I see is some unoccupied run down old 2 storey house, some foreign workers quarters some make shift altars but no sign of happenings ?? Did I go to the right place ? Petain Road right ? Pls advise.

Yes sir, right place.

Licky88 12-05-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Hi PPl,

Why not you just walk around and ask around instead of moving abt in your car? If you ask any of the ppl around Petain, I am sure u will get your answers! Give a try.

Idoru 12-05-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Hi PPl,

If you go after 9:30pm it is a dead joint.
Cheers

collin_23 12-05-2004 09:10 PM

Haha...this thread starter think is like CV or geylang...aiyo..... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idoru
If you go after 9:30pm it is a dead joint.
Cheers

Idoru 12-05-2004 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by collin_23
Haha...this thread starter think is like CV or geylang...aiyo..... :D

Hi Collin we must give him chance school holidays is approaching
Cheers

Rubber 13-05-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

Hi PPl,

park your car at the carpark after marne road and walk back. when you see many ah pek walking between 2 rows of houses, you got it.

collin_23 13-05-2004 12:01 PM

Cannot be cannot see one mah.....hmm......take 240 lor, go anywhere. :D

slvk62 16-06-2004 11:14 PM

Petain has to be explored on foot. How else can you walk up and down the halls to look at the girls?

Is it true that Petain is dead after 9:30PM? What time does it start up in the morning (or afternoon)?

Thanks

Idoru 17-06-2004 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slvk62
Petain has to be explored on foot. How else can you walk up and down the halls to look at the girls?

Is it true that Petain is dead after 9:30PM? What time does it start up in the morning (or afternoon)?

Thanks

Best time is around 1:30pm that is when the AngPais starts work to catch the lunch time crowd.
Cheers

haulance 18-06-2004 11:02 AM

Was there last week around 6 pm Friday. Not a lot of people. quite a no. of WLs from H18 gone back for one month. Went to H17 bonk this WL (towards the end second last on the right), did her a few months back. Her service is ok. Smelt somthing fishy when I started to pump in and out. Took a while to off load. Got relly turn off. Not sure it was her or something else. :confused:

DragonDog 01-10-2004 09:57 PM

hi guys,

How to get Petain Road. Need help.. Thanks.
Do you know what time WL will appear around in Petain Road?
It's good service or bad service?
Got any chio gal at her young age " 20 plus "