The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sugar baby took money but disappear (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=513941)

jtjr3112 01-03-2015 01:06 PM

Sugar baby took money but disappear

Hi dear bros,

The sugar babe took my money( i transfer her via bank). Then now she missing from the deal and everything. Never reply my messages and stuff. I suspect she even block me on Whatsapp. What should i do ? Police will help ?

sammyboyfor 01-03-2015 01:10 PM

Re: Sugar baby took money but disappear

Write off the sum and don't make the same mistake again.

MaleHost 01-03-2015 01:14 PM

never pay upfront.

WoSW 01-03-2015 02:05 PM

Write off the sum...

Since you have her account number...maybe can make police report?

lemonsour 01-03-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WoSW (Post 12701750)
Write off the sum...

Since you have her account number...maybe can make police report?

no use de ... he willing give her money police cannot do anything de ... you got sbf account name ?

subidowa 01-03-2015 02:16 PM

U are another gone case dick over brain idiot. U should know this kind of trade is COD basis. lol.
U go police I think u better be careful la. If she claims u willingly transfer and cry victim that time she got issue then u wanna mis lead her to prostitute herself she is the real victim. Then u jialat big big. Cause police will officially carry out investigation on u and ur family then the matter will blown out of proportion. But the girl will be well protected and identity hidden. So u better think twice.

terminator33 01-03-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtjr3112 (Post 12701534)
Hi dear bros,

The sugar babe took my money( i transfer her via bank). Then now she missing from the deal and everything. Never reply my messages and stuff. I suspect she even block me on Whatsapp. What should i do ? Police will help ?

Is it from sbf? Her nick? How much you transfer?

Never transfer without first seeing the girl. Best is cod. Also don't agree on monthly upfront payment in the first month.

Nickochee 01-03-2015 02:33 PM

Met frm sbf?

Ringwraiths 01-03-2015 02:34 PM

Nvm transfer before meeting that is a taboo and greatest mistakes that a Man can made...

jtjr3112 01-03-2015 02:40 PM

Yes bros. Met from sbf, i was in a rush to shanghai but wanted to secure her. Ask her send me off in airport suddenly say she sick. Now in china , she never reply messages already. Her nickname is wonderjes. She posted looking for sugardaddy about 1 month ago. I usually practice cod but this time. Haiz.

kenlong2003 01-03-2015 02:41 PM

Got pic or not?

The bros here are right. Never ever do transfer via any Wire.
there is a trend in tagged where by a beautiful lady will ask you to do transfer via western union. They will claim their boss is in thai or pinoy land. so have to do transfer via western union to book them out.
but never trust these scaM. They will even ask you to the extend of $50 just for confirmation. How true we do not know. So far no bro there post any remarks. Maybe they too afraid later kanna scam or remark back as dick over brain
So be safe for your pocket. There are so many okt company in sbf. Ladies with comments and recommendation

jason_ 01-03-2015 03:22 PM

if you are sugardaddy calibre this small amount should not bother you, take it as paying to learn a lesson.

it is your word against hers. wonderjes can say she never ask for or receive any cash transfer, that she rejected you so you make up fake stories to vent your anger.

if this become police case, depending on the other details, you may get into trouble with the law, like paying or underage sex if she is below 18, or sexual grooming, etc.

ol'coyote 01-03-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtjr3112 (Post 12701884)
Yes bros. Met from sbf, i was in a rush to shanghai but wanted to secure her. Ask her send me off in airport suddenly say she sick. Now in china , she never reply messages already. Her nickname is wonderjes. She posted looking for sugardaddy about 1 month ago. I usually practice cod but this time. Haiz.

you referring to this ?...
22f Undergrad looking for a sincere sugardaddy...
at 1st me was interested too...
but later read her attitude not right for SB...
so didn't bother to follow thru...
at wat the others have said...write it off...learn from it...
it is oso good tat you posted your experience and the lady info...
so others are informed...tats the spirit of sharing in SBF...

Sketch 01-03-2015 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtjr3112 (Post 12701884)

Yup she's a fishy one.. Ask me to pay up front die die on first meeting.. I said no and told her how can I trust her that she will still see me after and told her I'm only agreeable to one payment per meet up until we can trust each other... And reminded her this is not my first SB... Lucky she back away from me when she realize cannot play play.. Like one of the bros said here.. Brain over dick.. There is still plenty of fish in the sea.. Jus need to be patient!!

I think she is back with a different nick - cos there is another girl who have asked for the same deal on the forum... Beware guys.. Brain over dick please!

SnowLeopards 01-03-2015 04:39 PM

You should read more replies from the users in this forum.

Pierre.