The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fortune Center (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=32717)

oshiri 24-02-2005 11:34 AM

Fortune Center

Hi Brothers,

Had not heard about fortune centre for a long long time. Working there nearby, any good lobang there?

Hehehe

airbrush 24-02-2005 12:43 PM

Re: Fortune Center = For-tui ne-sex-ter

For tui ne sex ter is become interesting centre. Is on of the golden triangle of district 9. Located between, Youth Health Centre and Sunshine Plaza. Inside fortune centre you can have solid massage, semi solid massage or chit chat massage with FJ. Walk around level one beside Japanese restaurant there is massage branch from Yan Ling (Sunshine Plaza). Move to level 2 there are 2 massage and one chit chat massage and one solid massage. Level 3 you have a few more and Bugis Health Centre. I like to go to For Tui Ne Sex ter because it has variety for you to choose depend on you mood. Three weeks ago I went to 02-xx beside solid foot reflexology, inside this joint is happening, the girls are in KTV clothing, sexy and tempting, youngest is 21 & the other about 26 to 30. I was attracted by this young girl name Ah Mei 21 years PRC. asking me to come in....wow so beautiful and charming cannot ressist die die also must let her touch. Chitchat for a while and do some body inspection before engage in further services. After about 30 minutes of so call massage, I turn around and tell her that I can teach her the right way of massage, she says okay but actually, I wanted to auto roam and inspect her whole body, after a seeing her nice nipples cannot tahan, ask her whether I can make love, she smile and nod her head and i ask how much, she says, you just pay market rate lor, deal close. suck her nice nei nei and finger her cum..after a few miniutes, she say i am already wet, can you brother come in now, wow cannot tahan withthis kind of whispher bang into her and vibrate until she aslo cannot tahan but to follow my rythm...sextified with $30 for so call massage but actually is for the room rental and $100 for FJ.

babylon 24-02-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airbrush
For tui ne sex ter is become interesting centre. Is on of the golden triangle of district 9. Located between, Youth Health Centre and Sunshine Plaza. Inside fortune centre you can have solid massage, semi solid massage or chit chat massage with FJ. Walk around level one beside Japanese restaurant there is massage branch from Yan Ling (Sunshine Plaza). Move to level 2 there are 2 massage and one chit chat massage and one solid massage. Level 3 you have a few more and Bugis Health Centre. I like to go to For Tui Ne Sex ter because it has variety for you to choose depend on you mood. Three weeks ago I went to 02-xx beside solid foot reflexology, inside this joint is happening, the girls are in KTV clothing, sexy and tempting, youngest is 21 & the other about 26 to 30. I was attracted by this young girl name Ah Mei 21 years PRC. asking me to come in....wow so beautiful and charming cannot ressist die die also must let her touch. Chitchat for a while and do some body inspection before engage in further services. After about 30 minutes of so call massage, I turn around and tell her that I can teach her the right way of massage, she says okay but actually, I wanted to auto roam and inspect her whole body, after a seeing her nice nipples cannot tahan, ask her whether I can make love, she smile and nod her head and i ask how much, she says, you just pay market rate lor, deal close. suck her nice nei nei and finger her cum..after a few miniutes, she say i am already wet, can you brother come in now, wow cannot tahan withthis kind of whispher bang into her and vibrate until she aslo cannot tahan but to follow my rythm...sextified with $30 for so call massage but actually is for the room rental and $100 for FJ.

wa..i long time never go liao. last time was mid 30s ladies.

germzer 24-02-2005 02:46 PM

bro,

can pm me the exact unit....doesn't seem to find that place leh..sorry

ne iihcomik 24-02-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babylon
wa..i long time never go liao. last time was mid 30s ladies.

Me too...long time no go. But remember quite cramped. Last time i went with colleague to 2nd level hoxx hoxx. Ladies there quite chio, but my colleague say throughout 1 hr, can hear me n my lady giggling away. Partitions not enuff kekeke.
Went there recently after a long time, discovered the new one beside the Jap makan stall. Got 2 CFM ladies sitting at that TN, on rotation basis. Wanted to try, but wah piangz....so many pple at the Jap makan place...very not tactical leh. Think i'll go and try the 2nd or 3rd flr ones. Anyone wan to go wif me? My colleague no more working wif me oredy :p

gigantic_tk 24-02-2005 06:14 PM

Re: Fortune Center

After seeing the much development and activities within this District 9 Golden Triangle, so rush to this Fortune Centre to take stock of these centres, quite thorough I could say except the ground level Tuina shop I have forgotten to record.

Those shops around there thought that I am an AV going around taking shops names, giving me a suspicious look liao. I was approached by a lau chio dressed in KTV dress outfit at level 2 asking me to go in for massage. This lady in her early 30, Lau Kar Leng look alike, quite sexy lor, but never take up her massage offer b'cos I want to complete my mission.

Here is my recorded lists of Tuina / Foot Reflexology / HC in Fortune Centre:

Suo Yi Foot Reflexology Centre at #02-31
Lee & Lim Massage Centre at #02-16
Health Fit Spa Therapy Foot & Massage Centre at #02-07

Yeh Chergn Japan Reflexology Therapy at #03-08
Perfect Massage at #03-10
L&B Beauty House / Purple Curl Unisex Saloon at #03-17
AJ Health Beauty Centre at #03-25
Xiu Meng Chinese Physician Therapy at #03-26
Cost Point Hair & Beauty Saloon at #03-27

C&C Beauty Centre at #04-29
Bugis Health Centre at #04-34

This list will be useful if more information on the services of these outlet are make known. Perhaps, regulars visiting these outlets would like to addon some comments and services render by these shops.

johnnykk 24-02-2005 06:31 PM

Went to Fortune Centre before CNY, try the TN @ 2nd floor beside the Foot Reflexology. Can't remember much details for FR. But try a young PRC for FJ @ $100. One bad point is that the room was too warm as it was close to the road and the centralised aircon in the shop wasn't strong enough. The wall fan isnt strong enought and I started to sweat :( after finishing the FJ.

owen10 25-02-2005 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
[COLOR=Blue]Suo Yi Foot Reflexology Centre at #02-31
Lee & Lim Massage Centre at #02-16....

This list will be useful if more information on the services of these outlet are make known. Perhaps, regulars visiting these outlets would like to addon some comments and services render by these shops.

wah bro .. ur info dam detailed ... u brought along yr PDA to input every single detail ar? :D

sirek4 25-02-2005 01:06 AM

kudos 2 u...if every senior r like u...there'll b no more wars in the forum n every 1 will b very happily spending their $...upz ur pts...really respect u in doing such a detail recce :)

oshiri 25-02-2005 01:33 AM

Hi All,

Went one this afternoon at level 04-XX, the unit's setup quite ok only. Saw four ladies and two of them are sisters. Not bad I thought and decide to try one of the two available there. And just realise that her younger sister is working there....

The massage as usual what other bros exprience is so so only and hj is also sop. But what is good is that I took one hour and only charge $20 and give me a bj for a while. (trying to make me cum asap mah)
Name: LiLi
Boobs: B cup?? A bit drooping
Massage: Not bad
HJ: 7/10 Quite consistence, I took quite some time to come

RTF: Yes but want to try her younger sister.

Damage: $20 / $50 for HJ

gigantic_tk 25-02-2005 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owen10
wah bro .. ur info dam detailed ... u brought along yr PDA to input every single detail ar? :D

My PDA run dried of battary, so scabbling on paper using ball pen liao.
Look like a carpark attendant taking summon liao, all shop owners giving me a suspicious looks - won't do it this way next time, veri pai sei man...

apache 25-02-2005 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
After seeing the much development and activities within this District 9 Golden Triangle, so rush to this Fortune Centre to take stock of these centres, quite thorough I could say except the ground level Tuina shop I have forgotten to record.

Those shops around there thought that I am an AV going around taking shops names, giving me a suspicious look liao. I was approached by a lau chio dressed in KTV dress outfit at level 2 asking me to go in for massage. This lady in her early 30, Lau Kar Leng look alike, quite sexy lor, but never take up her massage offer b'cos I want to complete my mission.

Here is my recorded lists of Tuina / Foot Reflexology / HC in Fortune Centre:

Yeh Chergn Japan Reflexology Therapy at #03-08
Perfect Massage at #03-10
Xiu Meng Chinese Physician Therapy at #03-26

Wow, do you mean the below got massage and special?

gigantic_tk 25-02-2005 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apache
Wow, do you mean the below got massage and special?

Then what is the cubicles/private room inside for..............................hehehe

airbrush 27-02-2005 08:30 PM

Dear Brother be careful about this shop 04-12 Fortune Centre

Noting to do recce Fortune centre found one new Tuina 04-12 just open two days ago, by I think by team of Karoke girls. Promoting for $20 half an hour + 10 minutes bonus because it is new. Through experience this shop is not a hard Tuina kind but since the price is so attractive go in for a shot. Select one of the most beautiful girl for massage, my justment is right the beautiful don’t know how to massage what she do is pinching and pinching, and what she want is more interested in massage your didi so you paid extra....word of cautious if you are not ready for this shop don’t try. Before you come out of the room the girls will ask for tips. But I did not give because I did not want didi to be massaged. They will use different tactics and pressure to engage you. Make sure you must be firm don’t let them pressurize you. I will ban this shop.

akaza24 09-03-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airbrush
Dear Brother be careful about this shop 04-12 Fortune Centre

Noting to do recce Fortune centre found one new Tuina 04-12 just open two days ago, by I think by team of Karoke girls. Promoting for $20 half an hour + 10 minutes bonus because it is new. Through experience this shop is not a hard Tuina kind but since the price is so attractive go in for a shot. Select one of the most beautiful girl for massage, my justment is right the beautiful don’t know how to massage what she do is pinching and pinching, and what she want is more interested in massage your didi so you paid extra....word of cautious if you are not ready for this shop don’t try. Before you come out of the room the girls will ask for tips. But I did not give because I did not want didi to be massaged. They will use different tactics and pressure to engage you. Make sure you must be firm don’t let them pressurize you. I will ban this shop.

Jus tried one of the shop at 4th level, not sure issit the same u mentioned. Saw 3 gals, 1 of them slim n quite pretty, the other 2 CMI. Kanna massage by one of the CMI, sianz. Overall spent $20 for 45min massage + $30 hj.