The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=230439)

piggy931 20-02-2011 11:40 AM

Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Used to see my teacher bras.. Many different colors.. Pink , red , blue , green, black and many others.. Usually get to see them through the holes of the buttons.. And remember once, I see a teacher downblouse, I could see her 2 big boobs and her white bra.. At least a D cup.. Feeling so shiok.. Really misses those days..

raiders 20-02-2011 12:55 PM

Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by piggy931 (Post 5694805)
Used to see my teacher bras.. Many different colors.. Pink , red , blue , green, black and many others.. Usually get to see them through the holes of the buttons.. And remember once, I see a teacher downblouse, I could see her 2 big boobs and her white bra.. At least a D cup.. Feeling so shiok.. Really misses those days..

Bro, if you like to see different colored bras, there is always lingerie shops in shopping centres and pasar malams. Unlimited colours also and the best part is, you get to touch them without even having to pay. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki 20-02-2011 12:58 PM

TS, Did you manage to score good grapes...oops...grades in school? :D

whitefinger 20-02-2011 02:30 PM

Is it already school holidays again ?

tiko 20-02-2011 03:05 PM

yeah... plenty of chances to bio teacher's bra and boobs since pupils see their teachers almost every dae...

still have some vivid memories even now... i still remember my sec school arts teacher with syt looks and ample boobs... always look forward to arts lessons and bio her downblouse... she was shorter than the average and it makes my 'work' easier! :D

Need to say- my arts grade was damm poor!

Bennet 20-02-2011 05:20 PM

I never had such luck with teachers, but did managed to look into a classmate's blouse from the side, one of the buttons slipped out and had a huge gap between the folds and offered a great view of her cup B boobs, and she was only in secondary school then. I was caught wanting to see as much as I can and being discreet so that she won't notice me stealing looks at her. The last thing you want in school is being labelled a pervert. She did not discover her slip till end of class when she walked around, a female classmate saw it and informed her. But that was one of the best class period I ever had :D

Bangster 21-02-2011 01:54 AM

when i was in pri sch,

i rem i beo my maths teacher's downblouse during her every lesson, cos she'd be wearing the laciest of bras and those huge knockers were soooooo fair in complexion....

back then my little dong would be standing full stretch at atttention but due to the tight school shorts that kept it, it was really really quite agonising..

Cannot rub, cannot adjust cos i sat beside girl classmates. Sigh....

Then came this day where I was again doing the same stunt, only difference is that she caught me. And she shouted at me at the top of her voice....

From then on, there wasn't anymore downblouse to beo.
At least from her! HAHAHAH Cos I very clever, I go and beo other teachers'.

Lionrod32 21-02-2011 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangster (Post 5696921)
when i was in pri sch,

i rem i beo my maths teacher's downblouse during her every lesson, cos she'd be wearing the laciest of bras and those huge knockers were soooooo fair in complexion....

back then my little dong would be standing full stretch at atttention but due to the tight school shorts that kept it, it was really really quite agonising..

Cannot rub, cannot adjust cos i sat beside girl classmates. Sigh....

Then came this day where I was again doing the same stunt, only difference is that she caught me. And she shouted at me at the top of her voice....

From then on, there wasn't anymore downblouse to beo.
At least from her! HAHAHAH Cos I very clever, I go and beo other teachers'.

Bro, u notti notti little boy, did she spank you hard hard because you were such a little tiko boy ...... Hehehe ... I also have fond memories of my busty teachers ... And how I beo down blouse to see their nice firm twin peaks .... ;)

beep 21-02-2011 07:25 PM

oh yes.. countless time. My geo teacher likes to wear blouse with loose neckline

piggy931 21-02-2011 09:32 PM

haha.. I am much luckier.. BUa 2 teacher's breast b4 accidentally... lol.. So soft..

piggy931 24-02-2011 08:54 PM

Hey Bros, Share more of ur experiences with us.. =)

Show pictures if u hv any..

hokkienguy 24-02-2011 09:12 PM

my teacher no tua neh no zaogeng...

i like tua neh neh zaogeng LOL

Ah Goo 25-02-2011 12:23 AM

I got a bio teacher. Short, short, but very big breast. I think D cup. Once, she brought the class to library. She started adjusting the carpet at the library. She bent down there for about 2 mins. Every boys in the class was surrounding her, looking at the deep longkang.

Then I touch my english teacher ass before. I made it look like accident. She's 23 or 24 only. Just graduateed from NIE. Very chio and petite.

Bastard86 25-02-2011 12:33 AM

had a classmate who took off her blouse without realising that she didnt wear pe shirt inside during pe lesson. of course she quickly realise this and wear back her blouse... remember the priceless look on our faces haha... now she's a teacher, so counted?

whizzer24 25-02-2011 01:08 AM

wahh... all these chatting abt teachers and such...

I wonder if there's any sister here who happened to work as teacher bo??? if so, do come out and share some juicy tales leh... like maybe wear g-strings to class or something like that..