The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Yishun TN updates (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=49754)

skymud 07-02-2006 03:32 PM

Yishun TN updates

For the benefits of sbf bros, I have cleared 3 tn from this morning in yishun.

1st TN
Its located at 200+ just opposite the bridal shop, theres only 1 bridal shop there so its quite easy to locate. Have to enter the TN from behind its on the 2nd floor. Only saw 2 girls 1 should be early 30s. The other is a SYT The girl very chatty and looks quite pretty should be B cup. But theres no hanky panky its a clean message hehe. I only tried the SYT and shes really very friendly a gd one to chat with, massage wise is just average but not too bad. Total damage is 30SGD for 1 hr of massage.

2nd TN
Its also located at 200+, its just opposite the church. The shop is call "Hong ****" Not sure whats the name of the girl thats massage me, should be pronouce as "air nis" anyway she has a cup B if i am not mistaken. Did not get offered of any special but her massage skill is good. Accidentally touched as boob hehe songz man :D I think regulars might be able to get special from her hehe. Anyway I booked for a 1.5 hr session. Total damage is 54SGD for 1.5hr session. 1 hr session is 36 SGD. They have quite a few girls some look quite ok all should be late 20s or early 30s.

3rd TN
This is located near the mac that has a drive thru its between the mac and some air defence system camp. Shop name is "beauty ****" Went in very nicely decorated place. Must pay at the reception first before proceeding. Got a malay MILF to massage for me, shes a local. This 1 is really friendly man thru out the whole massage session keeps on chatting. Her service is excellence, time to time check to make sure you comfortable. She even helps you to dress back. The malay milf should be early 30s i think is a cup C ba. When she massage me never wear bra :D Her massage skill is good should be on par with the 2nd TN. After 45min of massage she pop the golden qn hehe. So choosed a hj, sucked her boobs while she hj me. Boobs a bit hard might not be real stuff, its saggy and she don't allow frenching. Damage for me is 35SGD(massage 1hr) + 30SGD(hj). Anyway the malay milf is call sky very very excellent service never kana so good service in TN for a long time liao. She even clean up the mess for me after i released. Anyway its a good joint to try. From what she mentioned pricing should be 30(hj) 80(bj) 100(full service).

Any bros here whos not sure on how to go can send me a pm. Enjoy bros

gonjol 07-02-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Yishun TN updates

alas a malay masseues. been searching for it. thanks for the info bro

Benz_Cunt 07-02-2006 07:39 PM

all right bro... thanks for the update.
Saw the 3rd TN last week, outside look very clean, will give it a try liao!! :D

skymud 07-02-2006 07:45 PM

When I go in also thought its a clean joint, everything looks high class heh. Heard from sky there is a few local chinese working there leh. Go try then do FR here leh :D

skymud 08-02-2006 01:02 PM

sorry to bro that has got 0 posts and no fr at all, couldn't send the exact location to u guys as to protect the TNs

gonjol 09-02-2006 01:24 AM

Went to the third TN during lunch but sky not available. Later in the evening return for her. manage to book her. Had a wonderful session with her. was told been there for 5 days. Since the thrread opener wants to keep a low profile for this TN. I will not post a full FR here.

console 09-02-2006 02:12 PM

had also tried the 3rd TN menioned. The place is new and clean and girls are pretty ok. Shall not mentioned too much though...

Damages is abt $35, they insist $50 for HJ.

powertan 09-02-2006 09:34 PM

bro can share the location

mayday 09-02-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powertan
bro can share the location

hasnt the locations been spelt out so clearly in the posts?

mc2000 10-02-2006 12:05 AM

went to the third tn mentioned....nice and clean environment. They played soothing music too, very relaxing during the massage. Had ice today. She is one MILF. :p Rate her svc 7/10.

Saw Sky too. not my cup of tea. Hope this info helps....:)

skymud 10-02-2006 11:46 AM

I must try ice also hehe, mc bro ice figgure how ar? Will luv bigger boobies hehe.

R-K-O 10-02-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by console
Damages is abt $35, they insist $50 for HJ.

Oh is it? Hmm....... ;)

R-K-O

R-K-O 10-02-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc2000
Had ice today. She is one MILF. :p Rate her svc 7/10.

OH!!........ MILF!!!...... Will definitely try after my conquest in the 2 TNs under my signature. keekee.........:D

R-K-O

mc2000 10-02-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skymud
I must try ice also hehe, mc bro ice figgure how ar? Will luv bigger boobies hehe.

She is B....slightly more than a handful. :D
I saw Sky, definitely not bigger than hers.:p

skymud 11-02-2006 12:21 AM

sky 1 confirm bigger leh, think coz her breast is saggy and she nv wear bra ba. I squeeze squeeze shld be C cup wor :p