The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=30008)

freebiez 18-01-2005 05:51 PM

Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

anyone have this fetish as me?

n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.

Microsoft 18-01-2005 05:58 PM

Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:

Originally Posted by freebiez
n i also need help to find a device (stick) that can extend about 3-5 metres and the other end is a hook or thing that can grab things.

Hmm think i noe wat u up 2... Gd luck. Don't get caught by mata. :D

sawzhai28 18-01-2005 06:20 PM

no wonder always hear my gf and her frens say their underwear always missing.. :D

·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â· 18-01-2005 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawzhai28
no wonder always hear my gf and her frens say their underwear always missing.. :D

Bwahahaha, wanted to give the same response but you already beat me to it lah... :D

japboy 18-01-2005 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·
Bwahahaha, wanted to give the same response but you already beat me to it lah...

soiled o washed ones? no wonder uni n lady hostels always missing a big bunch.. kekekee

warresg 18-01-2005 07:06 PM

Quote:

i have done that..masturbated with strangers panties and bra..how i managed to get strangers panties n bra please pm me...

Mai steal lah, just buy from here : http://www.asian-panties.org/aboutme.htm

diesel 18-01-2005 08:30 PM

Similar One

Oo..your topic is very interesting. This reminds me of a similar fetish.

I knew one handsome chap used to work in a laundry at Siglap. His job? Always busy dealing with lots of regular customers’ stained underwears.

He once told me he loved doing crazy things with ladies’ underwear.

Case 1 He laid the ladies' (regular female customers he knew) unwashed underwear in a row of ten in the floor and starts jerking till he ‘came’. After that, he will dumped them for washing.

Case 2 He purposely dirtied the newly cleaned female customers’ underwear with his own cum. Upon his female customers walk-in for collection, he made them see and smell his own cum stained on their panties.

Hooters666 18-01-2005 10:44 PM

Quote:

i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering...i cannot explain why i did it...It so happen that as i was using her bathroom and I saw her worn bra in the laundry pail...It sort of unleash the hidden fetish in me..so I look closer at the pail and so happen that there are two bras in them...The top one is black and the other is white...As I delicately took up the first one I saw that the brand is Marks and Spencers...It the lacy one with a lot of frills..By now I am probably out of control and I started fantasing and gradually my pole is at full mast...quick look at the label and it shows 36C...without further ado I took the cups and took a deep breath...no doubt it still smell of her estee lauder perfume on those cups...i cannot believe that I am technically smelling her nipples...The effect on me is so overpowering and I started wanking...my heart beat was real fast when I am in the act as I am afriad that someone might start knocking on the door...however that its not a problem as I shot my load pretty quick and intense on the bathroom floor...freakin made me unload like never before...i've got kind of high and as well as also guilt feeling for doing such a perverse act...afterwhich I later clean up the floor and washed up...after that incident I still have the fantasy or urge to do it again whenever I saw her which kind of reminded me of her bra...Ever since then I didn;t have that opportunity anymore i.e. no more gathering at her place..Will I do that given another opportunity ? definite yes to be honest because the feeling is very very high and exciting. Better than straight sex IMO but no doubt perverse.

Big Sexy 19-01-2005 07:59 AM

hmm ... i understand our dear Robertking also got a old underwear to spare.. any one interesting????:D

medicheng 19-01-2005 09:02 AM

tried before..... haha when my ex was bathing... i take her silky panty to smell... keke....

t123 19-01-2005 09:18 AM

done that do that with one of neighbour's mum's bra. :p

lawry 19-01-2005 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666
i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger....

Just curious... why not try ur luck to bang her? unless she married?

japboy 19-01-2005 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooters666
i've done it once with my colleague's bra and not stranger...did it at her place during a gathering....

maybe she found out d stain n stopped having d gatherings... kekeke...

but agree w brudder lorry... u shld have bonked her instead... :eek:

Frankiestine 19-01-2005 11:29 AM

Quote:

Oooh i think u took my g-string undies....hehehehe i got a fetish for wearing gals undies......

Castrol 19-01-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Oooh i think u took my g-string undies....hehehehe i got a fetish for wearing gals undies......

holy mercy..... what else?..... mr hyde wears plastic strapped padded push-up bras?

bro freebiez cant possibly live to tell the ghastly tale! :D