The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=374599)

unsung80 05-06-2013 03:39 PM

Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

For sure these girls are more wild than we know as compare to girls in southeast asia. From what i know on the surface they are polite in term of good manner, everyone can see that. When some of them behind the door, or behind close group they are beyond wildness. Sodomised, SM, exploring fantasy, submissions and dominations, dressing for sex, anal sex, fetishes, partner swapping, gang bang, orgy, bondage, sensual massage, the list goes on.

I never have any chance to meet any of them to try it out myself. Would good bros here who have experience with them share their experience of their encounters?

keai 05-06-2013 04:39 PM

Re: Naughty experience with Japanese/Korean girls

+1........

justl00king 06-06-2013 01:47 AM

Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely wet wet wet. :D

Had a Korean ons, super beer drinker. Can down many cans non stop, seems like korean gals that I have met or is it all like to drink beer? Also had some luck with jap gals, they are shy upfront can be pretty wild in bed.

Camel 06-06-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 9115033)
Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely
wet wet wet. :D

Very true indeed ;)

smallbaron 06-06-2013 02:00 AM

I have a Korean girlfriend. Very beautiful. But in terms of proactiveness, cannot compare to msia girls :D

taciturn 06-06-2013 06:58 AM

I had an experience with a Japanese tourist I met in a hotel lobby. She wanted it hot and sweaty. After she come she wanted me to take a shower and have more. Very big appetite. The Korean girl I tried was also very fun. She was really friendly and obliging. She was then working in a pub in Seoul while waiting to go to the States for her studies.

huhu123 06-06-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 9115033)
Not sure if they are more wild, but definitely wet wet wet. :D

Had a Korean ons, super beer drinker. Can down many cans non stop, seems like korean gals that I have met or is it all like to drink beer? Also had some luck with jap gals, they are shy upfront can be pretty wild in bed.

wa u so happening one arhhh....FR on yr jap girls quick.

Nivlai 06-06-2013 11:46 AM

Had a jap girl previously while studying in australia. She accidentally sat at my table thinking it was her friend's. Can see that she was already quite high from the alcohol. Took the chance to start some small talk, and through a combination of lame puns and her alcohol, i guess i managed to kept her interested enough. Long story short, things got hot and heavy on the dance floor and in her room later that night. It was definitely something which i'll remember as her house mate came into her room mistakenly while she was on top of me reverse cowgirl but they talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary. :o

unsung80 06-06-2013 01:13 PM

Recently i was chatting with a pretty Japanese girl. Until last weekend she told me "i was doing something else lol im not alone here, if you know what I mean"

I then know she's a fucking wild and crazy bitch that can be bonk if she makes her trip here to SG soon, hopefully.

illimitable 06-06-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taciturn (Post 9115586)
I had an experience with a Japanese tourist I met in a hotel lobby. She wanted it hot and sweaty. After she come she wanted me to take a shower and have more. Very big appetite. The Korean girl I tried was also very fun. She was really friendly and obliging. She was then working in a pub in Seoul while waiting to go to the States for her studies.

You are so lucky. Have you tried Punjabi girls before?

bk81665 06-06-2013 05:56 PM

Many years ago, i was in Sdyney Australia for 2 weeks, on the 2nd night i get to know Yukiko in a club, she was standing alone at the bar counter, went up and talk to her and spend many hours talking & dancing with her, found out that she is working in Sdyney in a tour co, that night nothing happen, but the next evening we met up at Oxford Street, she say she want to show me something interesting, something that Singapore or Japan do not have, it was those 3-folded card of naked men with erected penis, she took so many cards out to show me the different sizes of penis and whenever she sees penis that is crooked, she would giggle or laugh. After that she brought me to a gay club, homo's there were kissing and smotching each other and she got very excited, she keep saying look there, then look over there. It was so much fun with her. That night she came to my hotel room and we had our
1st bonk, for the remaining of my stays, she is almost every night with me.
She is married now with australian ang moh, but we still keep in contact.

Recently, i read an ebook 'Chikan' written by a singaporean author. read already, cock marikita. It seems that some Japanese women likes to be groped by stangers in train. Quite surprising. Dont think all but some.

FRwriter 06-06-2013 07:14 PM

Japan I had no chance as I was with my wife (then gf). But S.Korea I had experience.
Was intro to a "massage" joint by a local friend, in Jeju (3 yrs ago).

The local women have a cfm face but the problem is communication breakdown. She don't speak any language other than Korean. I can't speak Korean.
So in the end quite mechanical sex for abt S$100 + hard massage. It's a local place. Can't rmb where already.

t123 06-06-2013 07:34 PM

Hope to get a Korean when I go there in Dec.

justl00king 06-06-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huhu123 (Post 9115910)
wa u so happening one arhhh....FR on yr jap girls quick.

Most jap gals who are here as tourist, having sex will be on one of their agendas. ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 9117118)
Recently i was chatting with a pretty Japanese girl. Until last weekend she told me "i was doing something else lol im not alone here, if you know what I mean"

I then know she's a fucking wild and crazy bitch that can be bonk if she makes her trip here to SG soon, hopefully.

Hope you get your wish soon, they can be rather wild and for sure very horny! :D

Lauhuu 07-06-2013 12:25 AM

My ex jap gf used to siao yoga. Sex with her was wild and she can chut many many patterns. Simply unbelievable!

Oh ya..super wet wet wet. Squirt a lot.