The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Advice for a first time ladyboy screw (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=70486)

dickrick 22-05-2007 10:33 AM

Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Advice for the first timers
Okay bros, I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. ;) (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before and this is for the open minded.)

First principals –
Ladyboy lovers are not gay – most of us would puke at the thought of screwing another guy! :eek: So why? In short, usually, ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation.

Where to see and don’t take?
To see the best looking ladyboys in Singapore go to the third and fourth floors of Orchard Towers. Most of them try and get customers from Romeos and Crazy Horse pubs. Mostly Thai, they hang around the concourse from as early as 8.30pm to the wee hours.
Second place Geylang Lor. 16 from 10 p.m. onwards, mix of Singaporean, Thai and from China. Other spots – Small numbers of Filipino ladyboys sometimes hang out at Clark Quay and some local trans at the Bedroom Bar at Boat Quay (used to be at least).

How to tell?
Ah! Tricky. In Bangkok, a friend said “Look for the tall prettier ones, they’re the ladyboys!” A bit exaggerated but sometimes true.
Telltale signs – tend to be taller than girls, more made up, better dressed.
And of course, lower voices (sometimes husky), larger hands and feet, adam’s apple and smaller butts. And of course the hair! They love stroking their hair! I’m reliably told that the pride of the ladyboy is her hair and that differentiates them from cross dressers. Take note, some of the ladyboys who’ve almost completed their transition would have done something to their voices, removed their adam’s apple and had botox type treatment for their butts.

So how to screw?
The pre-screwing is the same style, petting, kissing etc. The BJ is better, maybe because they were guys and know better? The boobs, if just done, feel hard because it takes a while to settle. But once they’re settled it’s hard to tell the difference from the real thing. The actual screwing is, of course, into the back. Maybe feels funny if it’s your first time but once you’re in, it feels like heaven. It’s tighter and with the usual ladyboy sound effects it gets really erotic. BTW, always use a condom, I cannot emphasise this more! Dying slowly is not funny.

Post op trans
This might be one way to overcome the psychological thing about ladyboys. There are a number of ladyboys who’ve gone and got very real looking pussies, minus the natural cum of a real pussy.
You have to ask the trans directly. Don’t assume she’s done it because you don’t see a bulge! They have ways of tucking it between their legs.
They will not lie simply because they don’t want trouble in the room.

In Conclusion
For where to get, how much to pay, relationships etc. please refer to the earlier threads. My thanks to my ladyboy and ladyboy lover friends for their input. Happy bonking, any questions please ask.

fleaz 22-05-2007 01:46 PM

Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickrick (Post 2039207)
Maybe feels funny if it’s your first time but once you’re in, it feels like heaven. It’s tighter...

agree with u on this. nice work ;)

Watsons 22-05-2007 02:00 PM

Yes do agree with brudders here...I got a few friends who are great fan of Ladyboy.

sythe 23-05-2007 10:07 AM

nice infor bro......

TheHappyMondays 23-05-2007 10:12 AM

Another infromative infromations and valublable advises of Bruther Dick! :)

kelwong135 30-05-2007 04:33 PM

Nice info keep it up.

dhottcom 31-05-2007 11:27 AM

nice read.. thanks for the info :)

cheongahcheong 07-06-2007 01:42 PM

thanks for the info helps a lot. cheers

Hulk_Hogan 08-06-2007 12:23 AM

Threadstarter, thank you for the inform for a new baby here like me.

HIVsucks_XXX 08-06-2007 12:15 PM

Those looking for LB screw, make sure you decide yrself that you want a post-op or pre-op. Once my pal who wanted to screw one LB ended up getting screwed by a pre-op instead in her hotel.:)

SanukSeeker99 08-06-2007 04:20 PM

Screwed by LadyBoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX (Post 2072080)
Those looking for LB screw, make sure you decide yrself that you want a post-op or pre-op. Once my pal who wanted to screw one LB ended up getting screwed by a pre-op instead in her hotel.

Ouch ! ...... must be very painful ! ....... :mad: How much did the LadyBoy paid your friend for screwing him ?

dickrick 08-06-2007 09:37 PM

Getting screwed by a pre-op
Bros, most pre-ops won't screw you unless you give an indication that you want to try. Having said that, there are some who get horny and try and force it in you. :eek: These are in the minority and if that ever happens to you just stand your ground and refuse. Don't forget, you're the customer.
As such, most will not do it because:
1. They will get tired and may not be able to work as well.
2. They want repeat business so they'd be stupid to hurt you.
Happy bonking :D

unholymonk 09-06-2007 01:29 AM

how much does the op cost?

dickrick 09-06-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unholymonk (Post 2073199)
how much does the op cost?

If you're talking the complete transition from boobs, botox injections, plastic surgery on parts of the body plus the prick to pussy op - anything from S$10K to S$100K, depending on the surgeon. That's why most do it part by part and sell themselves to raise the money. Plus don't forget the hormone pills/injections every month.

Midnightiger 09-06-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickrick (Post 2039207)
Advice for the first timers
Okay bros, I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. ;) (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before and this is for the open minded.)

First principals –
Ladyboy lovers are not gay – most of us would puke at the thought of screwing another guy! :eek: So why? In short, usually, ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation.

Really a very informative post! Straight to the point regarding that non-initiated would puke at the thought of screwing another guy.

But I personally have not seen any ladyboys who are better looking than girls. I mean I'm comparing to the girls who are working as FLs or WLs and not those domestic maids type. I don't know about others but my personal experiences are that you will know the differences between a ladyboy and a girl and that you can identify them out without any problems, whether they are from Orchard Towers or Changi Village. The only perfect sex-changed I have ever seen is on TV in one of the James Bond films. Can't remember which one but she was a real beauty and we would not have known until the news wrote about it.

I'm tempted to try a BJ from a ladyboy as from what I've heard, they give out the best probably because they know what guys like, being guys themselves. But to kiss as in mouth to mouth, tongue fighting in foreplay, I might just puke too as somehow or rather, there isn't one who can let me visualise her as a real woman.

Anyway, tempted only, as I still haven't "psycho" myself to go through it yet.