The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   《湖滨》at taman mount austin (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=241722)

samster83 04-06-2011 04:54 AM

《湖滨》at taman mount austin

hi all chiongsters! i had been visit there v 2 of my frens last nite. ITS SUCK! we ask for gd massage n gd service one. the OKT recommended 3 thai gals, said service GAO GAO ONE. but ITS REALLY FUCKUP!!!:mad:
Here is the FR:-

name: sii
look: 6.5/10
boobs: 34b (cant touch at all, not SQUEEZE!:mad:)
body: 6/10
kissing: nil
fingering: cant touch too!:mad:
BJ: 5/10 (not BBBJ, very passive, just 2-3mins she said her mouth n tongue very tired :mad:)
massage: 3/10 (seem like starved)
fj: 3/10 (she is a time watcher, ask for doggy, she said her vagina pain, WTF! wat for she came for work?!)
overall: 4/10
damage: 188
RTF: NEVER EVER AGAIN (anyhow wash my body n refuse take off her towel, she said she will wash it later after i go back to my room.)

environment: so-so, bathroom's light spoiled, totally different v its signboard. (its signboard look like nice place but instead!)

The OKT is totally SUCK!!! Not pro at all!!! dare to said GAO GAO ONE!! WTF!!! he still playing poker v his frens when we ask him to collect money, nv ask us about how those gals performance. sure he know how suck his gals work.

lastly, chiongsters i really hope that u all wont be regret if u visit there.

P/S: any nice place n chio gal to share?

J.Bonk.003 04-06-2011 07:15 AM

Re: 《湖滨》at taman mount austin

Quote:

Originally Posted by samster83 (Post 5999294)
hi all chiongsters! i had been visit there v 2 of my frens last nite. ITS SUCK! we ask for gd massage n gd service one. the OKT recommended 3 thai gals, said service GAO GAO ONE. but ITS REALLY FUCKUP!!!:mad:
Here is the FR:-

name: sii
look: 6.5/10
boobs: 34b (cant touch at all, not SQUEEZE!:mad:)
body: 6/10
kissing: nil
fingering: cant touch too!:mad:
BJ: 5/10 (not BBBJ, very passive, just 2-3mins she said her mouth n tongue very tired :mad:)
massage: 3/10 (seem like starved)
fj: 3/10 (she is a time watcher, ask for doggy, she said her vagina pain, WTF! wat for she came for work?!)
overall: 4/10
damage: 188
RTF: NEVER EVER AGAIN (anyhow wash my body n refuse take off her towel, she said she will wash it later after i go back to my room.)

environment: so-so, bathroom's light spoiled, totally different v its signboard. (its signboard look like nice place but instead!)

The OKT is totally SUCK!!! Not pro at all!!! dare to said GAO GAO ONE!! WTF!!! he still playing poker v his frens when we ask him to collect money, nv ask us about how those gals performance. sure he know how suck his gals work.

lastly, chiongsters i really hope that u all wont be regret if u visit there.

P/S: any nice place n chio gal to share?

Any Japanese girls there?

lbk2020 04-06-2011 12:13 PM

where is it?

samster83 06-06-2011 09:33 PM

jalan austin perdana 3/10, taman mount austin.
any chiongsters been there b4? its between Cock n Bull and La Premiere there.

tzeming90 06-06-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.Bonk.003 (Post 5999397)
Any Japanese girls there?

i went on yesterday try 1 thai girl there. as wat ts say the thai girl dun restrict alot thing, for me i feel okie and fun. i think is abt ur chemistry with the lady 1 la.
ya i heard the lady boss say got 1 jap girl 22 years old there

tzeming90 06-06-2011 10:00 PM

i went there yesterday, i have a fun and great time with a thai lady there i think it depends on the chemistry of u and the lady. ya i heard from the lady boss there they have jap girl 22years yo ohh

samster83 07-06-2011 12:05 AM

add: jalan austin perdana 3/10, taman mount austin. its between Cock n Bull and La Premiere.
any chiongster been there b4?
that day the fucker OKT's wife told me japanese gals wil arrive soon. but i will nv ever go there anymore.

JyeShin 07-06-2011 07:59 PM

He din bluff u ma.. u realli sad gao gao, dont u? LOL~

boboyjb 08-06-2011 07:49 PM

bro, whats the damage?

tzeming90 09-06-2011 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boboyjb (Post 6012358)
bro, whats the damage?

rm138 is half hour massage + fj
rm188 is 1 hour massage + fj .