The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interested? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=256459)

stupid_boy 16-10-2011 12:23 PM

i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interested?

as stated above, my ex-gf is behaving like a total slut, i want to rape her! need help in planning and executing. any interested party to join me?

zyspt 16-10-2011 01:56 PM

Re: i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interest

what you want to is like what your forum nick is, STUPID.
as long you do it without your ex's consent then be prepared to be arrested and eat some rotan.
and please, if you plan to do something this stupid don't drag other people in.

alan0338 16-10-2011 02:03 PM

Re: i want to rape my ex-gf, who wants to join me in a gangbang rape? anyone interest

the police would be interested to join u :D

joncheong 16-10-2011 02:05 PM

i think your gf did the right thing in breaking up with you.

nogo 16-10-2011 02:17 PM

Haizzzz..you sure live up to your nic...stupid idiot! Wonder if you already have hair growing below yet.

monkeyxiaozi 16-10-2011 02:28 PM

what a stupid guy! perpare and have a mentally of going sit after you did that!

Kinkster 16-10-2011 02:40 PM

As TS name suggests...this is stupid

RealEstateGuy 16-10-2011 02:59 PM

Braddah, you just showed pre-meditated rape. You really need to vent your anger in some other way. Get some help please and for the benefit of not only yourself but for SG society.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz 16-10-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joncheong (Post 6458691)
i think your gf did the right thing in breaking up with you.

This post sums up everything :)

aman 16-10-2011 03:20 PM

School holiday is coming:)

amverton 16-10-2011 04:06 PM

Bro, here we want to discuss our experiences about sex, not rape. Rape is for mentally unstable person who could not differentiate between right and wrong. I strongly encourage you to drop your plans to rape your ex-gf and go vent out your frustration and anger at something else - gym, work or even masturbation!:)

MonteCristo 16-10-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupid_boy (Post 6458319)
as stated above, my ex-gf is behaving like a total slut, i want to rape her! need help in planning and executing. any interested party to join me?

You need a counselor.

chilavu 16-10-2011 04:33 PM

Don't do that if you don't want move to prison. If you want feel, just watch this movie and don't do anything:
http://bon99.com/gang-rape-2010/

CyberRod 16-10-2011 04:34 PM

Perhaps you wanna voice your frustrations here instead and let the brothers here hear you out...?

josephjo 16-10-2011 04:37 PM

Strange you ex gf is finding man to arse rape you. Would you mind posting your photo so i can decide if i would join them?