The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone ever got married overseas before? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=271596)

nicenice_guy 26-02-2012 09:14 AM

Anyone ever got married overseas before?

Anyone here got married overseas before?
Let's say u are a married man and u have this gf (another lover) who is also married... So u both are like having a "underground relationship".

So is the anyway where u can get married with her overseas? Means it will not be know or recorded under the Singapore system... Possible? No one else here will know about it... Any bros here try before? Can share your experience and how u do it and which country...

captainamerica 26-02-2012 10:49 AM

Re: Anyone ever got married overseas before?

I got married many times in vegas , maldives & bali. non of them r registered. :D

jokes aside, you can properly, legally register your marriage anywhere in the world, and its applicable in Singapore when the woman turn up with the legal document, certified by her local consulate to be bona fida document. Of course, by the time she turns up, she will be having a few kids already. :D

nigelT 26-02-2012 10:52 AM

Bro, i never do that before, but from what i know, if u r married in spore and go and register with another girl in another country, u can get into big trouble with the LAW over here, think its either found on the ROM website

alan0338 26-02-2012 10:54 AM

since its underground r/s, then y would they wanna get married and make things messy :rolleyes:

nicenice_guy 26-02-2012 10:59 AM

U know because love each other so much, but there is no way we can have a future or proceed further into our relationship since we both married. (she has to stay with him because of the kids)

So she came up with this crazy idea of getting married overseas. Something interesting... Since if can don't let anyone else know but we can feel special ourselves, why not?

nicenice_guy 26-02-2012 11:01 AM

Oh! The ROM here will have a record?! I thot overseas system and here is not linked.

GuidedMissile 26-02-2012 11:03 AM

Bro TS, not sure if it's true. Once ROM in one country your name will come up in a register worldwide as married. Don't play with fire, bigamy is an offence.

guest68 26-02-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicenice_guy (Post 6923884)
U know because love each other so much, but there is no way we can have a future or proceed further into our relationship since we both married. (she has to stay with him because of the kids)

u said it right but y bother to get another paper? :D

mseveninch 26-02-2012 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicenice_guy (Post 6923890)
Oh! The ROM here will have a record?! I thot overseas system and here is not linked.

TS - regardless where you married - REMEMBER the women CHARTER. All countries in these world are bind with it.

If you to get married the second time without the knowledge of others regardless of authorities or families / friends members - do it with the secret that you two need to carry till death from exposure. Would there be fun and leave on a double life style?

nicenice_guy 26-02-2012 11:36 AM

Oh so no one has tried getting married overseas before? And has a second wife overseas?

fun2nite 26-02-2012 11:36 AM

Probably Las Vegas?.. I am not kidding.. their laws on marriage are quite flexible..

My tour guide once told me that you can get married and divorce within a week. Couples can also just use their driving licenses to register their marriage.

chatlovers 26-02-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicenice_guy (Post 6923884)

So she came up with this crazy idea of getting married overseas. Something interesting... Since if can don't let anyone else know but we can feel special ourselves, why not?

Beware! She is planning to cut your pocket in the future. Its not her love that requires you to marry her.. Keep enjoying and loving her and support her if you can... but dont mess with the law. However, you can do some customary marriage overseas... in that way it will not be recorded in any system.

thaivisitor 26-02-2012 11:54 AM

Actually it is quite easy.

First both of you convert into muslim. Before that, go to Sexual Health Issues forum to learn about circumcision.

Then both go to Southern Thailand (Narathiwat, Yala, Pathani) to register your marriage there under Islam law. Who knows at the same time you may find another muslim lady there to be your third wife.

Then, if you're lucky and not targeted by the extremists there, you both can come back home safely and alive.

nicenice_guy 26-02-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chatlovers (Post 6924024)
Beware! She is planning to cut your pocket in the future. Its not her love that requires you to marry her.. Keep enjoying and loving her and support her if you can... but dont mess with the law. However, you can do some customary marriage overseas... in that way it will not be recorded in any system.

Oh please... I can confirm guarantee that it is love and not because of anything else... I don't know if any of u bros here will laugh at me but she is older than me... 14 yrs older... She looks like she's 30 but she is not, cos she maintains herself very well... I think the main reason should be because she is a ex SQ girl... She is way more richer than me, I'm just a poor chap with no money and got financial issues.

Can do customary overseas? Like walking down the church overseas?

pathos 27-02-2012 12:40 AM

It's bigamy and it carries a jail term. Don't even think of it, bro.