The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fucking pregnant women (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=299018)

water123 18-07-2012 02:51 AM

Fucking pregnant women

I love to make love to a pregnant women. I did that with my ex-GF and the feeling with fantastic. She was super sensitive, very horny very wet, and she let me anal her too.

I love to see her holding her big tummy while i jam her, and she has to control her ectasy.

Any bros has same fetish? Too bad now no more chance.

evilair 18-07-2012 02:59 AM

Re: Fucking pregnant women

Wow, ex-GF who is pregnant? So she is your wife who is your ex-GF or your ex-GF who is someone's wife??? Sounds like a good story

asdfghjkl 18-07-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by water123 (Post 7484312)
she has to control her ectasy.

why is that so? :confused:

F400 18-07-2012 08:23 AM

I had one of the best sexual experiences when my wife was pregnant with both kids.
Her sex drive went overdrive and there were times when I had to turn her away coz my bro couldn't even "rise" to the occasions. And my wife has to subtitude me with the ever ready dildos.

And I had other encounters with other pregnant ladies too, they seems to enjoy sex during pregnancy.
It has become a fetish of some kind to me.

MultiOrgasGuy 18-07-2012 08:41 AM

I had done that with my ex-GF (still my friend) when she was 6 months pregnant. Great unique unforgettable experience! :)

IndoVisitor 18-07-2012 10:12 AM

Take note those who wants to fuck preggies.

There are some important circumstances, however, in which you may be advised not to have intercourse during pregnancy.

These include if you have experienced:
bleeding
abdominal pains or cramps
broken waters
a history of cervical weakness
a low-lying placenta (placenta praevia), particularly if you have had some bleeding.

water123 18-07-2012 10:42 AM

She is carrying her hubby baby :). Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience :) Hope she is going to have another baby soon .

GentlemanPirate 18-07-2012 10:48 AM

TS,

all the best for your next adventure with a pregnant woman. i wish i hv such luck with pregnant women. I have tried different varities but somehow hv yet to try a pregnant woman... TS, if hv such lobang again, pls do include me in. Heheheee.....

VirtualLove 19-07-2012 09:18 PM

I think i won't even dare hug a pregnant lady, let alone fucking one

juayboy79 19-07-2012 10:27 PM

Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her. maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.

Nowadays, chances are few. Preggo FLs very few.

Quote:

Originally Posted by water123 (Post 7484312)
I love to make love to a pregnant women. I did that with my ex-GF and the feeling with fantastic. She was super sensitive, very horny very wet, and she let me anal her too.

I love to see her holding her big tummy while i jam her, and she has to control her ectasy.

Any bros has same fetish? Too bad now no more chance.

Starkarat 19-07-2012 11:02 PM

Wow! I agree with those who had encounters with f**king a preggie. Had my fair share of experience with OC and thru out the pregnancy trrm , e horniness n level of sex was way different! Really love those moments! Super horny and cool!

Starkarat 19-07-2012 11:08 PM

Wow! I agree with those who had encounters with f**king a preggie. Had my fair share of experience with OC and thru out the pregnancy trrm , e horniness n level of sex was way different! Really love those moments! Super horny and cool!

Bangster 19-07-2012 11:32 PM

Cool?

Got fan inside the uterus ah?

bluecola2003 20-07-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by water123 (Post 7485156)
She is carrying her hubby baby :). Her hubby feel uncomfortable with her bloated tummy and refused her sex. So after the 3 mth period, she starts to have sex with me, till she was abt 8 mth then she only let me fuck her ass while lying on her side. i have to go real slow as she is heavily pregnant then. And the best is we always do it on their bed, cos she is inconvience to move around, plus definitely going to a hotel is a no no.

Once she even sneak me into the house when her mil is around and super exciting. But all along her maid knew, but she kept quiet, as i pass her some pocket $. We got to know each other well till she ask me to do her also when on her off days. She was just decent looking, but she was very curious and ignorant in sex. I have to teach her how to blow me. Many times she peep at us when i screw her boss. My ex also notice her watching us, and she didnt bother abt it.

It was incredible experience :) Hope she is going to have another baby soon .

Hmm.... did you do it raw or with protection? Curious.

diputs1269 20-07-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juayboy79 (Post 7492746)
Hi bro

I have a fetish of fucking preggos and had done on a few preggos. My first preggo fuck was my ex-boss. She was 6 months into pregnancy and was damn horny and we were working late on a project and she wants to complete it before she go for maternity leave. It was very late and I told her that she can go home and rest but she insisted on staying. So I asked her to relax and I decided to give her a shoulder massage. From that point, found out that she was horny and her husband has not touch her after her tummy start bulging. So one thing let to another and soon I had her lie down on the meeting table and started missionary on her. She even let me cum inside her.

maybe I will start a thread detailing the event.

You lucky fella, hope you can start your own thread :)