The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whh2 (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=226399)

MaMister 23-01-2011 09:10 AM

Whh2

Went to WHH2 last night.

See G21 looks good so pay $50 and up the stairs.

Wrong choice!!!

Shower rush, cat bath rush, bj rush, fj rush.

I was wondering why so rush.

Then after I cum liao she quickly take out phone and sms!!!!:mad:

And tell me go shower myself!!!:mad:

RTF hell no!!!

Maybe try other girls in this house hope not so bad....

ahgogo123 23-01-2011 09:45 AM

Re: Whh2

Aiyo bro, relax relax... at least better than we pay $150 for illegal FL for this kind of service right? :D
To me, GL is like big ocean... we are hunter must hunt for aloi aloi fish outt there :p

HonkyTonkyMan 23-01-2011 10:29 AM

That why genuine FRs are so important for us.

Love Thai 23-01-2011 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaMister (Post 5615099)
Went to WHH2 last night.

Wrong choice!!!

RTF hell no!!!

Hi bro, I also kenna almost the same treatment from this gal, i decided to try her instead of my usual gal, she ask me on the way up in a very kuai lan manner why take her instead of my usual, i told her we as customers can pick who ever we like with our $50, as we don't owe any WL anything. Her face turn black black, once inside the shower, she started to boss me around, stand here, turn there, gargle the listerine, got the check to tell me only can spit out when she tells me so, i lost my mood spit out and walk out of the shower and started to dry myself. She rushed out asking me what am i doing, i can't be bothered to answer her, started to put on my pants. Suddenly she turn into the sweetest little thing, but i already decided to throw away the $50, she stood in my way blocking the door, telling me kor thot ka, let's enjoy ourself, i said please move out of my way, i rather fuck a dog than do it with you at this moment, she says the OKT would screw her upside down if i leave now, i told her mai son chai, its not my fault or problem, if you don't move out of my way don't blame me if i shove you out of the way. she started to grab my arm, but i just open the door and walk out with her being drag along as she was still hanging on to my arm, reach the stairs she let go, i walk down and the OKT knew something was wrong, I told him what happened, he was very apologetic, saying she is quiet ang pai here and has many regulars, i can pick another gal foc, i told him no mood liao, thats the last $50 you'll ever get from me.

doncorleone 23-01-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Thai (Post 5616877)
I told him what happened, he was very apologetic, saying she is quiet ang pai here and has many regulars, i can pick another gal foc, i told him no mood liao, thats the last $50 you'll ever get from me.

actually she is my regular.recommended by other bro here. last time her service quite okay. very accommodating and always french(althoughi don like). but i quite long never go already . last i see her she is also a bit rush , keep ask me to cum .maybe she got too many customers and now yaya. will try her soon and see how.:(

her name tata right?

Love Thai 23-01-2011 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncorleone (Post 5617009)
actually she is my regular.recommended by other bro here. last time her service quite okay. very accommodating and always french(althoughi don like). but i quite long never go already . last i see her she is also a bit rush , keep ask me to cum .maybe she got too many customers and now yaya. will try her soon and see how.:(

her name tata right?

don't know her name, never ask, and after what happen, don't really care as i will never return to that house, maybe you her reg might get better service, but you have been warned....rtf at your own risk

情感王子 23-01-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Went to WHH2 last night.

Wrong choice!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Thai (Post 5616877)
Hi bro, I also kenna almost the same treatment from this gal

bro MaMister, good that you start this thread on WHH2.

bro LT and MM, so sorry that you guys kana such bad service from G21.
Maybe I rtf so many times for her, i never notice such bad service. Recently, she let me enter her back door which i hook on liao.

Anyway, as a regular, i am used to her attitude.
Some of the things i notice:

1) she can ask you go in shower first while she arrange the bed. but she will definitely come in and wash your asshole clean clean and prepare for AR.
2) indeed she has some 'commanding' attitude.
3) after finish FJ, i shower myself most of the time. Only twice she shower together with me.
4) everytime after put on clothes she rushes to get out.

Other then all these, she make it up for the good workout on bed.
She always tell me that she service me differently from others. :eek: Maybe just my luck.

my list in my siggy never increase due to her... go GL always end up in WHH2 :o

doncorleone 23-01-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Love Thai (Post 5617124)
don't know her name, never ask, and after what happen, don't really care as i will never return to that house, maybe you her reg might get better service, but you have been warned....rtf at your own risk

bro wasted la . should change to other girl ma. :) g22 not bad also. but a bit meaty. g21 figure better but face a bit buang.

情感王子 23-01-2011 11:04 PM

Just bringing in some of my FR on G21 from the other thread
Not promoting hor... just sharing.
By the way I am more into viet gals :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 情感王子 (Post 5174765)
WH H2 G21

Saw this gal previously when I went GL to look see look see last week. She looks like 1 of my viet FB. Yesterday I on her. Providing a short FR.

Looks: 7/10 (CFM look)
Boobs: C cup (enhance, abit big for her small frame) [same build as GL18H20G20]
figure: 8/10 (quite firm ass)
Shower: 4/10 (SOP, after bonk, I shower myself :mad:)
Cathbath: 5/10 (too short time spend cat-bathing)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very good suction and keep looking into my eyes while she suck. But duration too short)
AR: 6/10 (lick lick outside ashole for short while only) [GL18H18G9 is alot better in this]
FJ: 7/10 (very good cowgirl)

plus point: shaved pussy

infact looking back to my first FR, she is just average and rushy on shower and catbath :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by 情感王子 (Post 5281165)
RTF WH H2 G21 2 more times liao
her attitude changes...FR on her also change now

Shower: 6/10 (everytime wash ass crack clean clean. After bonk, shower together liao)
Cathbath: 7/10 (licking all over)
BBBJ: 8/10 (very good suction, looking into my eyes while she suck, long BBBJ)
AR: 8/10 (tongue fcuk my ass crack)

She is now my fav CAT50 girl

Quote:

Originally Posted by 情感王子 (Post 5405695)
RTF WHH2G21 several times liao.... she still keep up her service standard.
yesterday 1st time having 2 sexion at one go... bonk her till she cummed (1st time after so many RTF).

just to share..... she will cum by grinding movement..... not pumping hard.

情感王子 23-01-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncorleone (Post 5617009)
actually she is my regular.recommended by other bro here.

hello, regular sperm bro doncorleone :D;)
next time we go to-get-her :p

doncorleone 23-01-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 情感王子 (Post 5617218)

Maybe I rtf so many times for her, i never notice such bad service. Recently, she let me enter her back door which i hook on liao.

Anyway, as a regular, i am used to her attitude.
Some of the things i notice:

1) she can ask you go in shower first while she arrange the bed. but she will definitely come in and wash your asshole clean clean and prepare for AR.
2) indeed she has some 'commanding' attitude.
3) after finish FJ, i shower myself most of the time. Only twice she shower together with me.
4) everytime after put on clothes she rushes to get out.

Other then all these, she make it up for the good workout on bed.
She always tell me that she service me differently from others. :eek: Maybe just my luck.

u r right bro. she always arrange bed and keep her things like hair dryer leaving me to bath myself but i don mind. after f is always bath myself. first few times she will bath for me but after she noes u well, she let u bath urself.

doncorleone 23-01-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Went to WHH2 last night.

Wrong choice!!!

RTF hell no!!!

last time she everything slow . even bell ring liao still cuddle me in bed don want to get up. okt kpkb then she get up. indeed now she a bit diff.:(

MaMister 24-01-2011 06:51 AM

Good to hear feedbacks from bros here.....

But think i same thinking as bro love_thai....

This girl G21 I can forget about it liao...

I remember after the fuck I wash up myself, dress up and just out the door, I didn't even say goodbye....

For girls that are good, I will give them a hug and say goodbye...

Not this one....

Next time I will try others in this house even she is avaliable....

Ang pai so what?

Don't want spoilt my mood....

drekman 24-01-2011 08:22 AM

Dunt waste ur money on geylang. They are all the same. Especially cheena girls. Rude and con ur money. Where got so expensive. china is a very cheap country but they make it expensive. If i were u, i sure yell at her and fuck her up and complain to the okt and ask for my money back.

Love Thai 24-01-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 情感王子 (Post 5617218)

Don't be sorry bro, not your fault, you not her husband/bf or OKT, she has only herself to blame. I do admit that she is one of the better looking ones in gl with the fake boobs to go along, but looks can only get you 1 off customers if your attitude sucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncorleone (Post 5617245)
bro wasted la . should change to other girl ma. :) g22 not bad also. but a bit meaty. g21 figure better but face a bit buang.

G22 use to be my reg, i just wanted to try something else, but since the OKT allow such F**ked up attitude from his girls, why bother? GL is a big pond with many fishes swimming in it, always something new to try.