The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Places to Chiong in Kota Kinabalu (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=177042)

ahlongkia 02-04-2010 02:29 AM

Places to Chiong in Kota Kinabalu

Hi bros,
Malaysia Chionging scenes are interesting and fun .
But due to its large country , guides would be much appreciated for their recommendation.
I would like to request bros with knowledge n experience Chionging in K.K to share their most valued "places of interests" to benefit everybody who is visiting K.K .

Hope to see all Bros with experience in locating the hotspots or all thing related to the Chionging scenes in K.K to share in here !

Cheers

shannon7andre 09-09-2010 02:43 PM

Re: Places to Chiong in Kota Kinabalu

Hey Kind Bros,

I'm going to KK next week. Any kind souls there got any place to introduce. HC, KTV or even massage joints. Will update my discoveries after trip.

Thanks

clans 12-09-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon7andre (Post 5196920)
Hey Kind Bros,

I'm going to KK next week. Any kind souls there got any place to introduce. HC, KTV or even massage joints. Will update my discoveries after trip.

Thanks

Hail a cab and tell him that you want to go down to 'Hot Spa' in Beverly Hills. They have an array of fillipino and china girls to choose from. It is one of the very famous spa's in Kota Kinabalu, located on the first floor of a shoplot. Overnight rates for pinoys starts from RM300 if im not mistaken, if you ask me better go for overnight then a shot which costs about RM200

I know the mamasan there, who is a personal friend of mine. You can PM me for her contact and get in touch with her when you are there.

shannon7andre 13-09-2010 07:24 PM

Hi Bro.... try to pm you. But your inbox is full. Do pm me instead. Wil share my experience in KK since I hv 'freedom' for a few days....

Quote:

Originally Posted by clans (Post 5206034)
Hail a cab and tell him that you want to go down to 'Hot Spa' in Beverly Hills. They have an array of fillipino and china girls to choose from. It is one of the very famous spa's in Kota Kinabalu, located on the first floor of a shoplot. Overnight rates for pinoys starts from RM300 if im not mistaken, if you ask me better go for overnight then a shot which costs about RM200

I know the mamasan there, who is a personal friend of mine. You can PM me for her contact and get in touch with her when you are there.

clans 13-09-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon7andre (Post 5209055)
Hi Bro.... try to pm you. But your inbox is full. Do pm me instead. Wil share my experience in KK since I hv 'freedom' for a few days....

Done bro. Please check your PM.

dylan6969 16-09-2010 11:58 PM

dear bro , i'm going to kk next two weeks .. kindly pm me the contacts :) thank you !

shannon7andre 23-09-2010 11:37 AM

Just came back from KK.

Been to a HC at 1 Borneo. Nice place, clean, new and the jacuzzi is nice. Food, shower, massage all inclusive. Full Package RM248 nett which includes 1 free hr of leg, foot and shoulder massage. Not too bad for the price. Girl selection so so, cuz the OKT say that the new girls only coming next week. Select from Pinoy or PRC. Picked one PRC, overall also so so cuz she seems like just wanna get it over and done with. I can't even bothered to ask her name. Ask OKT for recommendation for wild and KC ones, cuz my frens tried those and was satisfied.

I think a must try is this clean massage joint. Kungfu is good as the strength and the points are all very good. I went there twice in three days, so I think its quite worth it. RM73.50 1hr, strictly massage. I ask for Jua Gen and they dun do that, so pls be decent. LOL.... Anyway, the place is call Kufong Therapy Centre 爱心 @ 1st Floor, Kolam Centre Phase 3, Off Jln Lintas. Not hard to find by cab. But, the initial impression this place gives was a little dodgy. Overall, cheap and fantastic. They do the following:-

Chinese Shiatsu Massage
Herbal Foot Spa
Aroma Foot Spa
Body Massage
Foot Scrub
Chinese Traditional Massage (Kua Sar)
Chinese Traditional Massage (Pa Kuen)
Ear Waxing
Remove Dead skins from feet

uenuei 04-01-2011 03:42 AM

I'm here at KK...any place for me to Chiong at night?

nixie 26-12-2012 07:33 PM

Dear Senior ,

I'm new at kota kinabalu , where can i get girl here to accompany me tonight ??

Gorgon888 09-12-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clans (Post 5209076)
Done bro. Please check your PM.

Bro, can you pm me the phone number. I have try to google but cannot find where exactly the hot spa. Thanks.

fa66audio 17-12-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgon888 (Post 10167819)
Bro, can you pm me the phone number. I have try to google but cannot find where exactly the hot spa. Thanks.

anyone want pinoy freelance pm me for their hp num..:D

fa66audio 17-12-2013 05:05 PM

any bro want pinoy freelance pm me ok..im not OKT just help my gf:D

awangdayang 19-12-2013 11:48 PM

hi all bro n taiko..
i m new student here..just wanna share place to cheong at kk as my frens told me..
angel segama, white horse segama, zhuhai bundusan,hot spa bundusan,virgo bandaran,red heart bandaran..
maybe any bro can share more as i am new here...

nightjune 25-12-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awangdayang (Post 10219649)
hi all bro n taiko..
i m new student here..just wanna share place to cheong at kk as my frens told me..
angel segama, white horse segama, zhuhai bundusan,hot spa bundusan,virgo bandaran,red heart bandaran..
maybe any bro can share more as i am new here...

Bro, whr is the angel segama and white horse segama?

abgbun 28-12-2013 12:45 PM

hi bro fa66...

how much her rate?...room provided or not?