Old 24-11-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
cliffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Not sure about BBS. But if you are looking for agents In CP to protect your interest . Asia Cheong did a great job for us. The main guy in charge is a seasoned Singaporean there who has a takes no nonsense attitude. It helps as his client's interest will be protected.

My experience was After taking a beauty from Mayflower back to my hotel. Her true self came out. Spent 20-45 mins at a time speaking to her HK suitor in Cantonese. We are talking about 3 separates calls between 11- 1am. Each time, I'm asked to remain silent during the calls. 1 min phone call fine. 20-45 mins! WTF. Each time she will tell me it's her sister checking up on her. At first I pretended I don't know Cantonese. Long story shot it was a horrible experience. And the next morning I didn't give her any tip and she thought she will be smart by claiming her rates to be 1300 instead of 1100. Not wanting to get into a argument I just paid her off. And told Tony from Asia Cheong later that night. He called up Mayflower immediately and handled it. Told me she will be fined a large amount for cheating. At first I wasn't sure if the KTV will really take action against one of their ang pai. All doubts were erased when I received 14 missed calls from the the next day between 5-7pm when I was banging another mei mei. The cheat was just informed of her fined and she was hoping I'll withdraw my complain.

My experience is tony may come across "aggressive" by SG standards but actually he is just being assertive to protect his clients interest. CP is another land unlike SG. Bringing tour courtesy campaign with you will only lead to you being butchered. I'm heading to CP and CA again. I'm definitely sticking with Tony fr Asia Cheong.