View Single Post
Old 25-02-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Writing this last FR on this BKK trip with a heavy heart....cos back in Sg already. And also because met up with two bros, Bro DeityChong and Az1234, who were great chionging buddies. Wish I could have met up with you guys on my last night as well, but was kanna 'punished' for saying I wanted to meet up with you guys instead of spending my final night in BKK with someone else

While I've been chionging BKK and Thai Discos (TD) in Sg before, but it was my first time going to G club in BKK. My adversion was mainly because of the high price, paying the girls just to drink with you like in Sg TD (and cannot dabao, or dabao at even more exhorbitant cost), and having to get membership, otherwise the price for drinks is not worth paying for.

Villa G-Club
My first visit to Villa, and it was an eye opener. Everything there was posh, classy and basically a great environment to hang out. The female DJs were damn chio, and they spin better than some of the other thai clubs I've been to. The singers were actually decent too, and it was also partly due to the good sound system the club invested in. Music level was just nice, loud enough to have the vibe, but not too loud till it makes conversation difficult.

The girls were also stunners, well at least 90% of them. We were there on Sunday, and not many girls...but I can imagine the selection and quality of girls on any other days. There is a good mix of different types of girls to cater to anyone's taste, and also girls who can speak English. The girls provided the GFE type of feeling, quite different from in Sg TDs, where they only make small talk and sometimes feel like the customer is paying to entertain the girls, not the other way round. At least in G club they make the effort to take care of you, chat with you, play drinking games etc. I don't know if this is because we had the right girls in our table, or if this is the expected service level. As other bros have pointed out, Villa as a Tier 1 club don't have girls that go wild like Pimp.

I guess I understand the addiction of going to G-clubs, especially for thais and guys who go BKK regularly. It is the 'sanook' factor in the company of beautiful ladies, and if they enjoy your company, they may even go with you to outside clubs to have more fun. Of course end of day, whether they can be dabao-ed is between you and her. And there are guys who go G-club and invest time to 'fish' around. It really is no different from doing it in other clubs, except the atmosphere is different I think.

But I think the most important of all is that the experience would not be complete without having good chionging buddies to go to G-club with. Can always go alone, but I think the sanook factor will be better going together with friends, or like minded chiongsters who are game to play, have fun, and are easy going.

Prices have been stated before, so will not elaborate. Yes it is on the high side, but if sharing costs with other friends, and you don't want girls for company, this place is an alternative to just chilling out with friends in a nice environment. Don't have to go deaf with loud music, and having hard time to converse with friends, and jousle with the crowds well known at clubs like RCA and Thonglor.

Pretty Pub
Another alternative to chill out, eat good food, watch soccer, drink beer, and look at sexy sao saos are the so called Pretty Pub. While I have been to other issan provinces with similar concept, but the girls working in pretty pubs in BKK are way sexier and better looking. Only problem is language barrier for bros that don't speak thai, so quite difficult to chat up these girls. Bro TonyCheong already wrote something on this previously, so will not go more into detail. But can always consider this as an alternative. Told my girl I went there for dinner and she glared at me Can even bring girls there if they don't mind. Saw afew thai groups who brought girls there too.

At the end of the day, for newbies, if you guys are really looking for action every night, then these 2 places are not for you. Better luck going to RCA or thonglor clubs to pick up, and if that fails, go to the afterhour clubs like Insanity, Scratchdog or even WIP. The former 2 have more working girls going those places to party. Whatever your poison, just go out and enjoy yourselves...don't hide behind the keyboard and expect things to happen.

Good luck fishing!