View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Yo samsters, juz back from The Pimp.. Wow... eyes popped out seeing so many gals waiting for u to choose..
Went there around 10.30pm.. thxs to bro Tongcheong for introing me a nice n caring mamasan, C to me..she explain how the membership works n price of Ladydrinks. after listening to all details, i decide to sign up the 10k baht membership which entitle me 4 Johnny walk black label n free mixers all round. N the ladydrinks for ladies ( models, bikini, pimpgirls) is 300bht per 30 mins. Non member is abt 4000 bht a bottle n 360 bht for ladydrinks per 30mins
Mamasan bring patches of ladies for us to choose after. manage to get a lady for my friend n myself.. decide to give them 15 drinks each from 10.30 till 3am.. live band is good too.. total bill i paid is around 20k baht excluding tips. The gals really know how to serve u.. feed u fruits, pour drinks for u.. wipe ur face when its time lol.. really feel GFE..
No wonder bro Tonycheong say is better to get a ktv room there, outside is really crowded after 12am.. n too shy to humsup the gal haha. Mamasan say u need to advance booking 1 week before if u wan ktv room.
Sorry i hope u understand my poor English haha.. tmr will go soapy massage.. cya n gd9 555555.

Last edited by jimfairy; 13-05-2014 at 03:18 PM.