View Single Post
Old 27-07-2005, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

How to get your wife Pregnant ?

Have intercourse no more than every 48 hours. At first, not having intercourse three times a day, every day may sound counter-intuitive, but it takes up to 72 hrs to produce the full capacity of sperm in the ejaculate (I am using the term 'produce' slightly inaccurately). Increasing the amount of sperm in the ejaculate will increase the likelihood of fertilization.
Have intercourse during ovulation. Ovulation occurs 14 days before menstruation

During ejaculation, the woman is more likely to conceive if she on bottom. Afterwards, she may want to remain in this position, with her hips slightly elevated, thus increasing the likelihood of fertilization.

Stop trying to get pregnant. Often, the very act of trying to get pregnant causes stress. For many folks, this stress acts can deter pregnancy from occurring.

Heat can decrease the sperm count. Therefore, stop using hot tubs.
Furthermore, the man should remove his tighty-whiteys and replace it with non-restrictive underwear, like boxers. This facilitates the testes ability to self-regulate it's temperature (again, heat decreases sperm count). Having just said all this, you may benefit from a consultation with your doctor. There could be something wrong with either the sperm or the egg. With the help of some medically prescribed tests, some common problems could be identified and if need be, treated. The reason I am recommending a medical exam for each of you is that four years of frequent intercourse (2-3 times a week) is a long time to have been unsuccessful at trying to get pregnant. Usually within one year, most couples are successful at getting pregnant. Ruling out medical complications could clarify the situation.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here