View Single Post
Old 13-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Went to check out CCK massage after some bros here recommended it. Here's my field report on masseur #20 , her name is NOON, can speak good chinese so bros who like to communicate can check her out. She's horny girl during sex but a lazy girl when not fucking.

Massage hooker #20 in CCK massage

Name: NOON

Looks: 6.5/10 - fair-skin, long hair, somewhat bitchy looking

Body: 7.5/10 - kinda plumb, looks skinny and slim from the back, nice ass but got a small tummy, nice legs.
Nice tattoo on her waist back and at the back of her neck.

Height: about 168cm

Weight: I guage 49kg

Service:
8/10 for fucking ~ good because she's horny!
2/10 for oil massage, super-lazy

Damage:
880baht for 1.5 hours massage, paid 1500baht more to fuck her, didn't tipped girl extra coz i think 1500baht is already 500baht more than what i read other bros paid (it's 1000baht isn't it?), paid 70 baht for my drinks+girl's drink
total damage ~ approx 2,450baht.

To elaborate further....

(1) This girl NOON # 20 can speak very good chinese.
She's one of the two masseurs there who can speak chinese well, she looks more like a model based on the photo album the taiwanese papasan showed me so i took her

(2) Very lazy and slow service attitude when it comes to massage.
I was made waiting in the room for almost 15 minutes before she started rubbing my back.
However, this can be excused, coz she was sleeping when i arrived, i came pretty early, about 3pm plus it was raining heavily, good for nap :P
And she's horny during fucking, so i excuse her, haha.

(3) the rooms in CCK are terrible, very badly renovated and dirty.
in the bath area, i saw pubic hair stuck at the shower-head holder, so gross!

4) the massage bed is short, i'm 174cm tall and when i laid down, my feet were sticking out of the bed!
don't know if this was intentional, but nice thing is, during massage, she would clamp my feet between her thighs.
This was a big turn on for me, especially since her skin is smooth and nice to the touch

5) the massage was a joke, barely 15 minutes later, she asks me if i want to
(a) have a handjob, it's free, included in the package
(b) have a blowjob, pay 500baht more
(c) have a blowjoh with her naked, pay 1000baht instead
(d) or just fuck her
i didn't even hesitate, didn't bargain although i read that other bros paid 1000baht for fucking... i just said " 我要干你 " and she just giggled very shyly.

6) fucking time, it's a huge turn on, partly because she's big bone frame, looks like the north-eastern 东北 girls that i enjoy fucking,but not as tall (she's only 168cm)
Can french kiss her and finger her pussy. I enjoy licking girls' pussy and she allowed that, another plus.

Surprise! Surprise!

When i was licking her pussy, she enjoyed it so much that she's shivering as i licked. Dun know whether it's real or fake, but she orgasmed n' clamped my head between her thighs.
I must have given Cunnilingus to more than a hundred girls but this is the first time a girl squeezed my head between their thighs when i do that, most of the time they just open their legs more... so this is a surprising turn-on, haha.

7) Positions - very accomodating, doesnt' mind me trying all different positions and is willing to cow-girl ride me.
at certain times when she seems to orgasm, she would jerk her waist more against my banging action, moan louder etc. looks like she really enjoys sex

8) After climax, i was expecting her to massage me more, but she just lay down and want me to spoon hug her, fucking lazy bitch, so no tips for you, lol.

9) btw, this girl used to work in Nataree massage, so it's easily the same kind of girl stock, except in a smaller establishment.
i sorta prefer to go to Nataree in future, i'll elaborate why in another post.

You can read about my earlier review of a Nataree girl here
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post11014843
That was the best paid sex i had since CNY this year

RTF

Return to fuck?
Nope for me, for two reasons
1) CCK facilities is fucking run-down, plus dirty, i can't get that image of the pubic hair stuck on the shower-head out of my mind. eeeeeeekkkkkk
2) while it's a good fuck, massage sucks...
of the 1.5 hours of massage i paid for, i only received 15 mins of massage.
i regretted not choosing the 1-hour option and save 300 baht instead.... sigh...

All in all, i prefer Nataree massage, it was and has been my favorite go-to place for good massage+sex since 8 years ago. i'v not been back in Bangkok for the past six years, the service in Nataree has changed as well but still remains my fav.

Nonetheless, i dun regret trying out CCK massage, because the horny #20 NOON was such a good fuck, but not value enough for me to RTF lol.

for brudders interested in CCK...

About CCK
Papasan speaks good Chinese. He is from Taiwan.

Address: 20 Mithuna Khet Huai Khwang
It's diagonally across from Oasis Spa

For brudders finding their way around, here's a map

enjoy brudders, do share your field report as well.