Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Taisin86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Part 1-3

The sale rep noticed me getting drunk and came to rescue. She has brought me hot towel to let the girl wiped my face and wrapped it behind my neck. She even brought me some hot water and forced me to drink telling me that this would help me better. Ya she was really helpful and not those bad mms that want to rob all your money. She didn't. I told her to check bin because I didn't want to hangover there & she helped me to get the cashier.

The bill came and cost me about 6k baht. With some upfront payment for booking and whisky, my total cost all together was about 10k baht.

I asked my girl to follow me back as I still didn't wish to end my night like this. She opened her big mouth and quote me 5k baht and asked me to pay her 1st to let her go to change her clothes. I remembered many bros here mentioned before not to pay upfront, I paid because I didn't want to stay alone in my hotel room tonight. I wanted company & I didn't have much energy left to get another one to build up chemistry that night. She went to change while I was at the entrance waiting for the taxi.

The sale rep has assisted to get me a taxi. To my surprise she came forward again asked if I paid the girl any tip. She said I didn't have to pay her anymore because she has been paid with the lady drink. She was really a caring one. I told her I paid her to bring her out then only she realised and went in to ask my girl to be quick. We got onto the taxi and I dozed off while my girl asked the taxi to bring us back to hotel.