Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Taisin86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Part 2-1

2nd part of the night. My girl & myself went into my hotel room. I was thinking to relax and rest a bit before action start. But my girl chut patern liao.. she then said I promise to let her go after I finish. Hello, although I look a bit drunk, but I was still able to think one le.. bo kor lin I will say like that..

She pulled me into the shower room, undressed me but let me shower alone. I took a quick one then moved on to the bed. She still have her clothes on & I kissed her body as soon as I took it off her clothes. She was trying to move fast and get me into humping mode as soon as she could.

"Where was your protection?" "What protection?" "Condoooom!!!"

I took out my durex and threw onto the bed and I laid down. She then started to work on me. Kissing and catbath me. I was thinking to myself, hey I paid you 1st which I not supposed to & u want to do fast & go? Not that easy. So eventually I chut patern also la. If I didn't finish she won't go. So I went into sleep. No matter how she carressed me or teasing my kuku. I bo chap xiao, sleep. So she bo bian, couldn't run away & stroked my didi until she felt tired & slept beside me.