View Single Post
Old 31-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Went to Poseidon near Sutthisan BTS station in Ratchada, Bangkok

Ratchada is a very old massage parlour in BKK, back when i was still a college boy about 15+ years ago, it's the first sex massage place i visited. it looks old from the outside despite the "new" pink paint job, but the interior looks refurbished and well maintained. so it's still an above-average place, prices are a little higher too.

How to get there? take the MRT to Sutthisan BTS, take exit 4 and walk south (the main road should be on your left hand side if you are walking south, you will go past a Mcdonalds) and you will see this cheeky looking billboard before you see Poseidon :P

Now about the girls' selection choices...

2nd-floor - the fish tank girls - two categories 2200baht and 2500 baht. When we visited yesterday (saturday afternoon), there's about 15-16 girls to choose from. I saw two girls i quite like, but we went to third floor to check out the better sideliner girls instead

3rd-floor, girls sat along a long stretch of sofa where you can walk up close to view and choose.
two of the leftmost girls are 4000+ baht, but i don't think they look better than the other girls.
in the middle stretch are 3600baht girls which i saw only one i like - she looks like my regular girl from ChangPing (Dongguan, China) but since China's a bad place to cheong now (in my opinion), I prefer Bangkok now. lol.

the girl i picked is #6, her name is Mook. Face-wise, she looks like a plastic version of the CP china girl i like, but with a much better figure. her height is about 175cm, wearing heels, she's like taller than me and my buddy. lol
more about her later...

on the right of the stretch are 3,000baht girls,
there's a significant looks/category difference between them and the 3,600baht girl, i will gladly pay 600baht more anytime.
but certainly not the 4000+ baht girls, i think they are priced wrongly.

So my buddy who is an Australian Chinese picked another girl with huge breasts, she happened to be good friends and roommate of my girl, so we decided to make it an orgy session by paying extra for a jaccuzi room - it's 2400 baht more, a big area with three bedrooms, a living room and a small jaccuzi which is perhaps too squeezed for three couples but alright for four of us

and here's a picture of my buddy's girl, the slutty looking one with over-sized breasts that look fake to me lol.

Sorry but i didn't snap pictures of my girl. my handphone battery was almost dead... but here's my field report on her

MOOK # 6 in Poseidon
btw, Mook in thai language means pearls of the sea, quite a suitable name for poseidon, lol.

Looks: 7/10 - very fair-skinned, face looks quite plastic - the nose bridge is high but nostrils are too flaring, i was kidding to my friend that she looks like a michael jackson version of my favorite CP girl in Dongguan China
Nice korean-styled curly hair, expensive looking. i definitely think she's the best looking girl that day.

Body: 8/10 - Really too, at least 175cm, and wearing heels, she is taller than me and my buddy. super-slim body, very small waist and long limbs, with fake-looking big boobs, nice erase looking pink nipples. Breasts feel somewhat stiff when i squeeze it, obviously her implants are getting hard.

Weight: I gauge about 50kg. she's tall but not that heavy when i carry her. Really slim girl. virtually no fat.

Service:
9/10 for fucking~ she is that good! very GFE in bed, soft moans and during orgasm, can feel her spasms and she will arch her back to enjoy my thrustings.
Allows me to kiss and to finger her. her pussy gets wet really fast.

6/10 for kinky massage

Damage: 3600baht for full service, 2400baht extra for the big jaccuzi suite, tipped mamasan 200baht (my buddy and i each tipped 100), tipped my girl additional 600 baht, paid 40 baht each for three service ladies helping to prepare the room and serve drinks (we wished there ain't there many servants around, feels redundant and awkward, merely there for more tips i guess. of course, the servants are not around when we start bathing and fucking. Drinks like lemon tea and plain mineral water are fairly expensive at 80 baht and 40-60baht respectively.

To elaborate further....

my buddy and I paid more for the jacuzzi room thinking we can have an orgy session. While we can grope each other's girls in the jacuzzi and we all fucked in the same bedroom, the girls are reluctant to exchange partners.
during fucking, we can grab both girls and autoroam, including fingering their pussies, but they won't allow us to fuck different girls unless we pay twice of that 3,600 baht. of course that's not worth it, so we stuck to fucking our own girls. lol.
but quite a visual thrill and gimmick to squeeze another girl while fucking your own.

Return to fuck? yes.

In fact, we will be staying in Bangkok till 3 September night. if any brothers like to join us for a bigger group session at Poseidon, you can add me at LINE or Whatsapp via 0984424008, this is my thai number.

or drop me a PM with your webchat number. i have different wechat groups for cheonging in different regions, including Thailand, China.

Tonight we are going to Patpong to check out the go-go bars there. Yes we know its touristy but there are some better looking girls there compared to soi cowboy which we are staying just walking distance away.

see ya
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)