View Single Post
Old 28-11-2005, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Can the taste of a guy's semen indicate if he has an STD?

The taste of a guy's semen is not an indication of whether or not he has a sexually transmitted infection.

But that does not mean that oral sex is risk-free. Although the risks of infection are generally quite a bit lower with unprotected oral sex than they are with unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse, using a barrier during oral sex can further decrease those risks. For safer oral sex, using a condom to cover the penis, or a Glyde dam or plastic wrap to cover the vulva or anus, reduces the risk of infection.

By the way, sometimes various foods, certain medications, smoking, and alcohol can affect the way that semen tastes. There's also a wide range of textures, odors, and tastes of "normal" and healthy semen, regardless of foods, medication, and drugs.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here