View Single Post
Old 29-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Received a couple of PMs regarding SK so gonna answer the faqs here once and for all..........

1. What is SK and where is it?
Saphan Kwai oso known as SK in tis board is the local agogo place for thais......... To reach there by cab, juz tell the driver In-ta-ma-ra Soi Song (2)........ Tis soi is entrance to a condo so don turn in........ Juz alight at the soi.......walk straight u will see the cluster of bars/ktvs.........in SK bars u order food n drinks, choose ger to sit with u whether to tcss or sing ur cock is up to u and her........... its similar to our lapsap KTV............

2. What is the average bill size and costings like?
Well, bill size depends from individual to individual depending on many factors....... General pricing wise as follows,
Ger Ladydrink: 90-120bht per half hour
Beer: 90-150bht depending wat brand and at which bar
Liquour: 400-1800bht from Blend285 to Gold label
Mixer n ice: 20-40bht per bottle/bucket
Food: 90-400bht from side finger food to restaurant dishes

3. What kind of gers at SK?
Some say ugly some say pretty....... All i can say is dark fair slim fat ugly pretty young old SK has it all...........

4. Is the environment messy?
It is a local thai man place so don expect posh exterior and interior.......tis place attracts people from all walks of life....... U got pimps to bookies, taxi drivers to bus captains, police to mafia........... Juz be polite, mind ur own business......... Afterall we are juz foreignman seeking fun in a foreignland.........our lives still in singapore..........

5. Don speak thai, a big problem?
Yes....... Staff and gers speak thai....... Menu in thai........bill in thai........so its my good advice to go with thais or thai speaking friends.......... Otherwise go with lots of thai bahts.........

6. Any bars to recommend?
The more popular bars are tded99 and chat........ Imo rainbow and for u is oso worth going.........

7. What time to go and what time it closes?
Imo go slightly after 9.30pm ......... U will get a good seat and good selection of gers........ But the party and atmosphere usually pick up after 11pm.......closing time varies from bar to bar but usually after 4am.........even after floor is closed u can opt for karaoke rooms which u can sit till around 6am.........

8. Dabao gers?
Takeaway is available....... ST from 1500-2500bht depending which bar........ Room inclusive most of the time....... U will go to a nearby hotel/motel across the road............i

9.Tipping necessary?
Don ask me......... Tipping is personal........ Not a muz but good to give if u enjoy ur session..........

10.How to prevent kana carrot?
Best solution is ur ability to speak thai or with thai speaking friends.......communication then wouldnt be an issue and makes things easier........ I address tis before whether being a newbie who cant speak thai will be carrot anot.......... I don know......... Depends on ur luck, the PPS/MMS and gers that serve u............u may or may not get carrot.........

Don ask me to bring u to SK....... Tis series of faq should be sufficent for basic SK chionging..........Enjoy SK..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ

Last edited by Treemon99; 30-03-2015 at 05:10 AM.