View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

6. Rainbow Club (SK)

Type - AGG/G-club fusion, I think that's how I decribe it. More AGG maybe. Saw thais eating STEAMBOAT lolol This is located at Saphan Kwai, a short walk from SK BTS. Totally secluded place. Apart from the neon sign and a bar further down the road, everything was dark, until you step in... One thing though, the music was AWESOME, there's just something about their thai pop that I loved. And the volume was perfect too.

Drinks - Thai priced, which is cheap. 110 for a large beer. Contrary to what I've read, you do not need to order food to have a seat. Beer would do.

Clientele - Only thais, thais and more horny thais.

Girls - Usual bell curve applies. But this time, the chio spectrum is of another level. You want super chio ah lian, supermodel body... no problem. Big caveat though, you need to speak thai to have a good time. (chatting them up etc etc) I was quoted 80bht per half hour for ladies to sit with you. But I didn't as I knew it was gonna be a chicken and duck story. Usually all the chio girls are already sat around the thais. ST was 1500. Not aware of any barfine. And the mamasan said there was not LT, but I'm sure if you can speak thai, a little mushy mushy chat can get you LT.

Overall Summary - Contrary to what I've read, you do NOT need to speak thai to visit this place. The menu has english, mama/papasan can speak a tad of english. But you must be ready to have no communication with the girls, as the girls don't do english. So all in all, come for the experience, I loved it here. For the girls though, you need to speak thai or come with someone who can. Oh and on the weekdays it was pretty barren, so probably weekends are better. On sitting location, don't walk past the 2 stages, try and sit before the 2 stages. I might have missed out on a lot of info, so you can ask me anything here and I'll reply within my best effort.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108