View Single Post
Old 28-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

7. TDED-99 (SK)

Type - Man this place is BIGGGGG. On sutthisan road. AGG type with some private rooms, little like G-clubs again? When I was there, the girls were dripping candle wax on their bodies, and tongue even, so maybe there are 'special' performances. Moderately crowded even on a weekday. 4 long stages in total.

Drinks - Thai priced. 110 for a big bottle of beer. Food is needed here, so fruits were 150 for a platter. Menu was in english, so it wasn't so bad. Mamasan could speak a little english too.

Clientele - Only thais, horny thais and crazy horny thais.

Girls - This club has to work on their lighting, it's so shit, you can only see the silhouette of the girls. I guess you have to squint. I didn't see any huge lookers, but then I walked past the private rooms and yeah there were a few, again, all taken by the thais. Nudity is common on stage and on the tables around you, or you could say, literally ON the thai guy next to you (naked lap dance etc etc). The thai guys are totally in it, grabbing boobs, licking them wtf lol, it's like they don't care.

Overall Summary - This place is big, dark, and has many girls. Same old language problem though. Didn't ask the prices, but probably in the 1500 ST level. All in all, go for the fun experience, not for the girls, if you don't speak thai.

8. Chat (SK)

Type - Behind TDED-99 on sutthisan road. Exactly the same type as TDED, but probably better lighting. You can also enter chat by a small passage from TDED. Not as crowded as TDED, only 30% full on a weekday?

Drinks - Similar to TDED. Did order food as I wanted it, but I forgot whether or not it was mandatory.

Clientele - Same old thais.

Girls - Similar to TDED, but I would say mostly average. ST was 1500. Lapdance was 100.

Overall Summary - Skip this, it's vastly similar to TDED. Rather you explore Harlem and onwards down the sutthisan soi. Again, might have left out some details here and there, but feel free to ask.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108

Last edited by big321big; 29-04-2015 at 10:49 AM.