View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: New Week SYT Update

I am not sure who Touchie had, but here goes my FR

Arranged with bro mdelight for a session with Lynn from L.O.S.

Arrived at XXX hotel and went to the designated room..Knocked twice and the door opened..She looked just like her photo but a bit shorter. She was dressed in shorts and a spaghetti top. Very warmly welcomed me and gestured me to sit down in the armchair. As I walked towards the armchair, I noticed with some disappointment that there were 2 single beds instead of a double bed.

Lynn was very friendly and got me a glass of water to quench my thirst. She came over and sat on my lap for some TCSS. I asked her if she wanted to shower and she said yes, went to run the water into the bath tub. As she came out of the bathroom, she picked up the phone and called someone (I presume it was her OKT). Continued to TCSS while the bath is running...she was very friendly and GF-like..kept hugging and kissing me. Finally, the bath was full of water and as we walked towards the bathroom, she surprised me by asking whether her friend can join us..I was kinda reluctant because I did not have so much Vit M on me..and suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Lynn opened the door..lo and behold..another SYT was standing there. Said her name was Annie and she was even more friendly and passionate. She immediately came over and hugged me..what the heck, I thought..it's now or never ..plus I never had tarma before, so my dick was doing all the decisions then and I said OK. That's when the fun started.

We started with a bath..I sat (more like half lying) in the bath..Lynn was supporting my back and Annie was in front, lifting up both my legs while cleaning my dick and washing my body. All of a sudden, Annie bent down and engulfed my didi, half in water, half in the air. It was the best sensation that I had ever felt..and after a few minutes, I couldn't stand it and exploded.

Both of them then cleaned me up and towelled me dry and we moved over to the bed. It was a damn pity that it's a single bed. It was heaven, both girls giving me a catbath and Lynn was shoving her soft boobs into my face. Wah..I am a sucker for soft boobs, and I sucked on hers for ages while my hands were busy massaging Annies boobs which were quite soft also. Annie started to suck my didi again, slowly at first until I became rock hard. At the same time, I grabbed Lynn's butt and pulled her pussy towards me. She smelt sweet, not pungent like some other pussies..the best thing was that she's shaved..I started licking away while she sat on my face. At the same time, Annie capped me and slowly sat on my me with my didi deep into her tight pussy, she slowly moved up and down..I couldn't see it as Lynn was grinding her pussy into my face. Both of them were moaning loudly and after 5 mins, I couldn't take it anymore and came hard, pumping up against Annie.

We rested for a while, TCSS, etc..at that time they were both playing with each other's boobs and touching their pussies..this soft lesbian act was enough to make my didi stand up to full attention and I softly fingered both of them while they kissed each other. I wanted to fuck Lynn, so I motioned to Annie to sit on my face. Annies was not shaved but her pussy smelt nice and she was more responsive when I ate her. Lynn started to bj me, her suction was better than Annie's and in no time, I was rock hard again. All this time, Annie was moaning loudly as I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit. Lynn capped me and slowly sat on top of me. It was incredible, as I was eating Annie, my hands were busy with hers and Lynn's boobs and Lynn's pussy was moving up and down my shaft. Finally, after 10 mins, we all cum loudly.

After showering and cleaning up, they both gave me a soft massage which was very enjoyable..When the time came to say goodbye, I was reluctant to leave the room...!! Anyway, it was a definite A1 tarma experience.

Name: Lynn, Annie
Looks: 7.5/10 (better than pic)
Hgt: 1.55
Wgt: 45kg
Boobs: Soft 32B
GFE: 9/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10
CIM: No try
RTF: Definitely