View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What I think I will lose is the amazing sex which I never get from my wife. My wife and I still have sex. Just that with the Japanese lady it is out of this world. Some examples:
- Her pussy is extremely tight and wet. I’ve bedded many girls (from sbf, sugar babies, locals, foreigners), and none of them come close to her wetness and tightness. She needs to wear sanitary pad even on normal days because she gets wet down there.
- Having sex with her is like being in those Japanese AV movies. Submissive, demure, angelic on the outside but sex machine behind closed doors. And I get to do it free of charge, many times. It’s so crazy good that I’ve stopped visiting stables here because none can give an equal or similar experience.
- Her sex drive and skills are superb. Sometimes I can’t cum with other gals but she manages to make me cum so many times in a day when we meet in a hotel.
- She initiates to bj me in the car while I drive without me asking. Her bj skills are crazy good. She knows how to use her tongue and hands.
- She shares her daily life with me, work, family, etc.
- Her body is amazing. Slim waist that you can grab almost entirely with both hands, round perky ass, nicely shaped firm b cup breasts, tiny erect nipples, very soft and smooth skin all over her body. She goes to laser away her hair. White pearly and straight teeth. Long black thick hair which is neatly kept like most Japanese. Her fingers and toes are so slender.
- Her expression during sex is so innocent, in pain yet enjoying it.
- Her favorite position is doggy and she likes me to be very rough. She rides well and can keep going on and on on top when I’m tired.
- She whispers into my ears when in missionary. She screams and moans and covers her mouth with her hand. Words like “I love you”, “Kimochi”, “you are going to make me pregnant”, “f*ck me”, “harder”, “you’re so hard”, “am I better than your wife”, “I only want you to “f*ck me”, “can I suck your c*ck”, “I want you inside of me”, “cum in my mouth”, “I want to have your baby”, “do you love me”, etc.

Like another bro said, I’m afraid to lose out on the sex part if I let go of her. Perhaps if I just accept her proposal and be f*ck buddies, no strings attached, while she continues to see other guys, though she says she only sees me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
You already had it.

You have nothing to lose if you end it now, but a lot to risk if it goes on.
You're not only married but also with kids.