View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Does intercourse pain affect men?
Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)

Sometimes men experience pain during intercourse.
Common causes are skin disorders on the penis such as eczema or psoriasis.
It can be that the woman's vagina is too tight for her partner. A good sex lubricant can help here.

Occasional causes of male pain include:

* thrush – in which case the female partner will probably have thrush too
* a forgotten stitch left in the woman's vagina after childbirth
* an IUD thread or a displaced IUD in the vagina
* Peyronie's disease – a male disorder that causes bending of the penis

Pain During Intercourse
http://menshealth.about.com/od/sexua...intercours.htm
Experiencing pain during intercourse affects sexual performance as well as pleasure. It can even have lasting psychological effects such as fear of penetration leading to impotence. Not surprisingly, equating pain with intercourse can put a strain on relationships, so in this article I look at some of the physical causes of pain during intercourse.

Infection
Pain can arise because of infections such as herpes or sexually transmitted diseases such as untreated gonorrhea.

Foreskin Problems
An overtight foreskin (phimosis)or damage to the foreskin resulting from tearing, friction or inflammation can all lead to pain.

Deformities of the Penis
Conditions such as hypospadias or scar tissue from previous traumas or infections.

Priapism
This is a condition where a non-sexual and often painful and sustained erection occurs.

Allergy
Allergy to the penis by vaginal fluids or contraception chemicals.

Hypersensitivity of the penis
This can occur post orgasm and ejaculation. Growths (benign or cancerous), urinary tract stones or penile deformities.

Action
Pain during intercourse is not normal and should be checked out by a medical practitioner. Do not continue attempting intercourse until you have recieved treatment. This is especially important if the cause of pain is due to infection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adgjla View Post
i just wanna ask, why do i feel extremely pain when i insert my penis into my gf's virgina? i'm a first timer, the skin is still intact. my gf is an experienced girl

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here