View Single Post
Old 17-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Petain FR experience

My 1st PT FR...

was in the NE Line from Dhoby Ghaut...so drop by Farrer Park to have a look at PT...reach Farrer Park...damn...raining...have to go to Giordano and buy a $8 brolly to walk to PT...

initially almost can't find the place...den saw a few uncles walking out from some place like an alley...so went forward and check it out...FOUND IT!!!

from the PT S-List...i wanted to try out H17R11 Mei Yee...who knows her door was closed with a plastic bag of things hanging outside her door(wat does that mean?)...

so check the list again...found out H14R04 got this "Ah Lian GND"...so went over there...and bingo...she was standing at the room door...so proceeded in...

in the room...she ask for the payment 1st...and quickly strip naked...and asked mi to do so too...den asked mi to sit on the basin...while she cleans my 2IC with warm water and soap...***she have a laptop and a mini hi-fi in her room...with the hi-fi playing chinese songs and the laptop burning some movies...

after washing...asked mi to lay on the bed...den do a short cb on both my nips...at the same time giving out soft moans...although the moaning abit fake...but still not bad...i was roaming her boobs...a small A though...but still good to feel...

den she proceeded down to my 2IC...capped it and gimme a bj for about 4mins...den got up and start to ride my...at this moment...i tried to touch her xmm...she swiftly but not roughly brush off my hand...i think she dun allow...

started with cowgirl for abt 5mins...with soft moans...still abit fake...den asked mi to go missionary...while pumping her in ms...her moans start to get abit real...as i drill her deep deep...and her eyes were half-close...and mouth slight opened...seemed to be enjoying...and she knows how to "clamp" her 2IC...

after abt 8mins...she seemed to know that i'm abt to explode...she used her fingers to slightly pinch both my nips...and my 2IC released the armies...

helped mi took out the cdm...and i washed my 2IC and the basin...and dressed up...and she was already dressed up...FAST...den tcss at the same time...while she took out the DVD from her laptop which finished burning...

btw...she's Malaysian and her looks are good...look abit like a Taiwanese celebrity "Lan Gu"...onli look younger...

Looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : A, small but nice to feel...with pop up nips...
Figure : 8/10, to mi lahz...cos i can't find any fats...no tummy...
Service : 8/10, fast and furious...abit rush...but overall still good...
BJ : ?/10, mi ok with any type of BJ...as long not too short...
FJ : 8/10, mi feel damn shiok will in ms...can see her face...
RTM : yes...she's on my list...
DMG : $40, $$$ well spent...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR