Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Thanks to Xdecepticon for the balai ctc. Time of exchange rate $100 - RP688k

1st like to say kok foon(i think this is how it is spell) is a really nice guy, indo chi. Speak Chinese, Hokkian, little English, no problem with Malay and really helpful and patience. This trip i think was great thanks to this guy

Planned 2d2n trip tp balai

Day 1:- Took the latest ferry to balai, trip 2hrs plus, suai rain, ferry goes up down up down, left right left right... my stomach goes urrggg~~~~ Reach balai discover their time 1hr later then us. Called kok foon with my HP, he already waiting. Fetch us to hotel GABION. Later discover maxima(spelling) hotel looks better. Still gabion hotel is good would rate 4/5 taking the cost and pretty sweet receptionist at the counter into consideration. Perfect if it is cleaner.

Went to eat, den went rocher(spelling) take a look... bunch of aliens....(sorry if i offend people) next go villa. Visited all the house 1 by 1, nite time liao, kok foon walk with us never complain even a bit. Me and fren saw a few we liked. He took 1 rp550k i took 1 rp450k. Mine was a long hair skinny gal i like to call ice queen... Went back hotel 1st battle she dunwan move, maybe tired, so i do all the work. 2nd battle after a while rest, i start touching her she reply "zho gan lar?" talking about direct. She then sit on top, power~~~, can ride u like dancing, till now cannot forget. Now i also tired so together we sleep. Knn steal the aircon remote on 16degree n fight with me for the blanket. Not only her attitude like ice, she like cold... ice.

Day 2:- Cause of last nite ferry i sleep like a log and the gal woke up herself and bath and all and prepare to leave. So give rp50k tips hug and she left... without saying a word. Now i think of it... her total works spoken less den 10...geezs...ahem.. anyway took hotel break1st den off to villa for gal again. This time i took the biggest breast i can find gal rp400k and my fren took another rp550k. went for lunch, massage rp60k/hr each, den go back for good sexxion. Did 2 times, had some gfe feeling, able to talk some simple malay with her. Evening time meet my fren and kok foon for dinner. Of cause the gals go with us. After dinner went to maximas for pool at the 7th floor, order some drinks and some food. Played a few rounds and called kok foon again bring us to bravo disco. Order some drinks and drank a bit too much and got a bit high so went back sleep. Oh ya my gal asked for rp300k for pills, i said no... kinda got angry with me but dun care. Anyway reach hotel, too tired to do anything, lie on bed, gal cover me with blanket, sleep.

Day 3:- Wake up early, touch the gal, 1 more round, bath, hug the gal hugh melon and fell asleep again. Soon woke up to the gal's HP, geezs... loud... some stupid nokia HP that is so loud... give her rest of my rp100k+ den hug her, off she goes. Eat hotel bread1st, go walk walk buy some stuff home, back hotel call kok foon, go lunch, den go maximas hotel for spa rp88k each, my fren asked for massage so his cost rp128k. Took the afternoon ferry and back to sg.

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR