Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 25-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.

My mistake, I misquote bro longdick's posting.......
My question was that do your tour take away the hassle; like from the cops, if there are trying to be funny, seem that there was a lot of road blocks and raids on night clubs now a days.
I had to come back to Jakarta over the weekend, because several of my clients had to be bail out, because they were caught on some of those raids.
I was at three police station settling thing, and all were small mattes like not bringing their passport and whose that girls they are with..........So they had to stay overnight in jail as the cops have check the girl's ID....what a bunch of bull crap.....
A trusted staff of mine help out with bail money and the rest of the usual [you know what.]
It would nice to know if your tour include those services, I can handle matters on my side but it is never wise to expose yourself to the cops that often.
Please respond here as your mail box I could not get through.

Thanks.

My humble two cents.