Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
mustachio99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changping field reports

Eurasia (Ou Ya) - Changping - Sauna

Having had my first KTV experience a few nights earlier, I figured it was now time for my first ever Sauna experience. I went with one of the biggest hotels (that has a reputation for one of the biggest KTVs), though I'm not sure this filters through to the Sauna. While I was happy with my selection, I was hoping for more choice..

So I enter the room and I'm told there are 300/400/500/600 ladies. I ask to check out the 300/400 ladies. I still find it really amusing that the price difference mostly comes down to height of the girls, so if you don't care about how tall a girl is (like me), you're laughing. In comes the 300 lineup, maybe 8 girls, all greeting me one at a time. Well I just assumed they were greeting me, I have no idea what they were saying.. I spot a cutie in a pink dress, and ask if I can get her put on hold while I check the rest of the lineups. The 400 lineup comes in, perhaps the same number of girls, but to be honest I preferred the 300 lineup. They ask if I want to see more, and I say I'll see one more batch if they don't mind, but apparently that was all the 300 girls they had (and I didn't bother to follow up asking for more 400 girls). This kind of surprised me, I was expecting a bigger selection (it was 8pm). Of course I had skipped the 500/600 selection, but still, expected more ladies to be about. Anyway not to worry, I had a girl I liked.. I have to say the mamasan leading the girls in was probably the fittest girl I saw at the Sauna, but I didn't go there.. So it was off with #226 to the Sauna room (268RMB for the room, 300RMB for the lady).

Name: #226
Tag Number: 226
Estimated Age: 19
Face: 4/5 - Very cute face, had a real sweet/innocent look about her.
Body: 4/5 - Tiny, young, tight, very very slight tummy (but kind of added to her charm), pert B cups. Certainly one of the shorter girls I've been with, I'd guess 5'1".
Skill: 4/5 - Excellent
Service: 5/5 - Couldn't fault the service in any way. No sign whatsoever of wanting to cut corners or take liberties with the clueless gweilo (I had read plenty of reports, so knew roughly what to expect).

After undressing I was even happier with my choice, though I have to say the thought crossed my mind that she's just too young and innocent looking to be working at a Sauna. Sure I knew she was young, but she looked to have the body of an 18 year old (I guess her age to be 19 because her face looks *slightly* older). While I've been with a number of 18-19 y/o ladies, they often look older (shhh, don't tell them I said that!!). I just hope the Sauna regulations are strict (and respected) enough to keep girls under 18 out.. Someone break the news to me if this is not the case though.

So she starts doing a bit of a dance in her underwear, starting up near the wall, then in front of me. Undresses as she's dancing, then grabs my hands and places them on her body, rubs against me, turns, rubs against me some more. Shortly after she has condom in hand, ready to get CBJ started. CBJ is good, nothing outstanding (I guess standard for CBJ), after maybe five minutes she mounts me. Continue in cowgirl for a bit, swap to mish, and after maybe 10 minutes I hurry myself across the finish line, to leave sufficient time to recover for round two.

After a brief leg massage we head to the shower (water bed), and she instructs me to lie down. She gives me a thorough wash, and as others have reported breaks out the toothpaste to clean my ass and LB. At this point I couldn't help but think of a toothpaste ad I've seen, where the promotor states 'It's not just toothpaste, it's a whole mouthpaste'. I was left wondering what form that ad might take in China .

So after a thorough clean, and an ample amount of rubbing her body over me, we get to the rim job. Second time I've had this, and I'm really split on how I feel about it. I don't like the idea of a girl being forced to do this as part of the standard service, the thought grosses me out a bit, but at the same time it was a very thorough wash, so.. well.. All I'll say is I don't mind the sensation, but it's not something I'd miss. I'm glad of that, I'd hate to really enjoy it and end up hoping it could become standard with other girls . So in future I expect I'll skip this bit, just made me feel too awkward. She did a great job of the catbath, and at various times it felt like I had a mini hoover running over my body, excellent suction as she roamed over my body with her mouth.

Back to the bedroom, where I get another brief leg massage. Then she has some cotton buds, and I get my ears cleaned (didn't see that one coming!). Bit more of a catbath/oil rubdown, some more rimming, then to BBBJ. Had good technique, and some serious deepthroat action. Lost some marks for not using her hands during BJ, I indicated to her to massage/stroke around balls/base of shaft, but she ended up more rapidly tickling that area - which was kind of amusing, better than nothing for sure. At least she made an attempt, I thought the pace of my strokes on her arm would have guided her to more of a stroking/massage action, which I prefer, but no. She breaks out the hot and cold water and continues with the BJ, BJ is one of the longest I've had in a while, I lost track of time, but I'm glad you get two pops in the session otherwise I wouldn't be able to enjoy to this degree.

She grabs a condom, and checks with me that it's OK to proceed. So onto FS, and it's good as far as FS goes - she's not lazy, but it's fairly routine. I'm a little worried about hurting her, it's not that I'm well hung by western standards, but she is really tiny, so I take it easy, and make sure there are no grimaces (which thankfully there aren't). She seems to get into the FS, which is great, my last few punts I've got the impression the lady is thinking about what she's going to be doing later on or something. I finish up with a cracking second orgasm and lie back exhausted. She cleans LB and herself off with tissues again, cleans LB with some moist tissues, then gives me a final BBBJ with a mouth full of warm water, for about half a minute. Can't beat that service!! After that she grabs another condom. Eh, what's this? Then she goes and fills the condom up with hot water, and proceeds to give me a massage with a condom filled with hot water. It felt like very hot water I might add, I'm thinking if that thing breaks near LB, he won't be happy.. It's a nice relaxing finish to a top session. Give her 300RMB, and 100RMB tip. Even if I thought she gave average service (I thought she was much better than average), I'd probably still tip a little - just to encourage a westerner friendly reception for future punters. Had my fair share of women that seem to avoid, or give substandard service to, westerners.

So all in all an excellent experience (a full 2 hours). It's going to be hard for me to justify the cost of taking a KTV girl now, knowing what you can expect from the Sauna's.

While writing this up, I've noticed my shoulder blade is a bit itchy. I had a look in the mirror and shit I have this pretty bad rash (little red spots) all over my back.. I really really hope this is an allergic reaction to the oils used during that session, as it would have been totally harsh to have the massage girl giving me a catbath with my back looking the way it is .