View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Going on 1 night secret mission to Bangkok this coming week. Going back to visit old haunts for a sit-rep update.

Planned itinerary
1) dinner - Sombon or Noi Seafood @ Hway Kwang
2) soapy @ Catherine or Bangkok Cozy
3) Soi Cowboy (Sharks, Baccara and Suzy Wong's)
4) Tharmae Cafe
5) Saphan Kwai go-go (Chats or TDED 99)
6) after hours joint? Insomnia, Scratch Dog or Shock 39

Timings to be confirmed again & program subject to change depending on time constraints.

Cavaet emptor!
No guarantee of fair-skin-model-standard-SYTs - Bangkok is a Disney Land for adult entertainment but not Fantasy Island. Some of the places we are going are "local joints" - poot Thai dee gwa but not necessary.

Bangkok noobs who wanna go PM me. Plz come with an open mind and don't expect too much and you will usually have more fun. We split all costs equally (except ladies) - no "I drink Coke only" smelly people. If enough people join I can arrange for a mini-van to drive us around.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"