View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Changping field reports

First virgin trip to CP and like all my virgin trips will be mistakes but next trip will be wiser.

My BIG Mistake
Took mrt to wrong railway station. Should be EAST Guangzhou and not SOUTH Guangzhou. Also the Dongguan Railway Station is in Changping??? WTF? All along tot was take train to DG then like a 15-20 minute cab ride to CP.

So exited MRT at South station asked desk where buy ticket to CP. "Sorry here no train go CP". Fuck? OK mai bpen rai have bus station outside. Take bus also can. "Sorry no bus go CP only go Humen, Louwu blah blah..." KNN 6pm already and I dun want waste time take MRT go back East Guangzhou. OK take cab? How much more can it be? I took from Baiyun airport to city was RMB140 and 45 minutes. So CP I read somewhere was 45 minutes to 1 hour plus by bus. OK most RMB300 right? Fucking wrong! Plus toll was RMB530!!! FYI its approx 125km from Guangzhou. Sian 1/2 my chiong budget kana dented so badly.

Taxi ride took nearly 2 hours coz expressway between Human & Dongguan there was 5 separate fender benders. Chinese people got fight for the world's crappiest drivers. Luckily by driver damn gungho. Zheng lai zheng ki drive on road shoulder all.

So finally reach CP and straight away after toll gates have guys distributing discount coupons from saunas and hotels. Expecting something like Patts but realized its more spread out and dangerous to walk alone especially at night as confirmed by KTV security guard, 2 taxi drivers, my KTV girl and Bro Ironman. Things are not as open as Patts with entertainment joints behind more discreet walls though street neon proclaims "Club!" or "KTV!".

So dropped at Ouya Hotel. There was another party here but RMB1,000 was too rich for my blood. SMSed my apologies to the bro I was suppose to meet but took a tour of the KTV and sauna. Damn nice high class place. Bros room was 222 but somehow can't find. So went up to sauna to check it out. Lady manager took me for mini tour explaining prices. Saw through door one guy choosing his girl from a line up. Along the corridor lots of girls. So many... Bangkok never see so many until like that before. Took her card & say one day must come back try.

Took cab to Fuhao KTV (RMB 20) by taxi with driver in a cage. You can tell how dangerous a place is by how well protected the cab driver is. Reached there around 9:30pm so missed the "flower street" which btw for those not knowing is not a physical street with lots of pussies but a parade through the KTV foyer of all the pussies available. One bro told me I next time must come earlier to witness the desperadoes grabbing for girls.

Led by a rather pushy mamasan to my room. She kept pushing this tall girl to me but girl not smiling and have the "buay kam wan" look so I said dun want. Realize China people dunno how to take no for an answer. Bro Tony had to literally ask her to fuck off from the room.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"