View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Changping field reports

Sorry for the disruption... here's Part 2.

Fuhao KTV was also luxurious but Ouya IMHO was one notch above. Called Bro Tony and he gave me room number. Earlier mentioned pushy MMS took over from the usher and with her MM in tow led me to the room. MM was nice, tall, slim & pleasant looking but like said can't smile so dun want better.

Wow! Room was big. Bigger than those at Sillypore's Tiananmen (or got fight?) already have like 7 bros from M'sia & Spore enjoying themselves. Was very hungry so ordered pork chop rice (RMB60) which looked and tasted like crap. What a let down. Yeah I know some peeps go there not for food but I'm particular but luckily NS train so wolfed down everything.

Bro Tony then ask if I want girl or not? I said I wanna relax a bit first. Apparently u go to a CP KTV not to sing your hearts out but to suss out the girl u wanna ta pao for the night so most parties end before midnight. One group had already left so I said "OK"... 10 minutes later 3 or 4 MMS's brought in whatever girls was left. All looked nice enough but all didn't smile except for one short haired cute button nosed Ah Lian. She at least looked willing to sit with me. The MMS that was chased out earlier was also there with the same MM... hmmm must b attitude problem, so long already and no takers? She really damn thick skin. Pushed her girl to me again "take two, take two"... I politely declined but polite is not what u do in China. Bro Tony again has to tell her to FO! Real stressful job this is... jai yen yen bro. Our age can get heart attack easily.

MM taught me how to play dice and she sang some songs. The other group also decided to go so left the 3 of us in room. Finished my allocated 6 beers and called it a night. Before leaving MM asked me where I am staying. I told her I wasn't planning on staying overnight in CP so have to sleep on the roads. "Can I go to your house to sleep?" Without batting an eyelid she said "Yes". Wow! I thought that was fast. Bonk + free room & board?

But I also read how its not advisable to follow them back coz it maybe a set up where they rob u. Lucky if they don't "kill people, cover mouth". Read Newpaper sometime back this uncle kana rob. Damn funny excuse he gave... say go CP buy electronics. KNN like I go Nana pray in temple.

Bro Tony also said better not but its up to me... hmmm tempting but decided against it coz 1) mainly I wanted to try their saunas and 2) its gonna cost me RMB800 to screw her and my "chiong" budget seriously eaten up by that damn cab ride. So brought her out and had grilled oysters (top up my zinc) opposite the KTV. Chit chat with her & exchanged numbers. I found her a real sweet girl (or is it an act? read all horror stories + bad experience PRC FLs here). So paid her RMB200+RMB10 for her cab home. A dozen oysters costs RMB40... love them with all that chilli, garlic & chives on top.

Cost of KTV (room & beers): RMB300+RMB10 service charge+RMB60 for crappy pork chop rice, I was alone so joined other groups.
Girl category: 2/5/8 means RMB200 if she just sit with u in KTV room. RMB500 for ST (one shot?) and RMB800 for overnight 2 shots.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"